286 avis
Mobile Device Manager Plus

Mobile Device Manager Plus

Logiciel de gestion des appareils mobiles pour toutes les organisations

4,6 /5 (286 avis)
Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire

Great Product!

Publié le 07/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall we are pleased and excited to utilize ManageEngine on a daily basis.

Avantages

We recently implemented ManageEngine to easily manage our devices, create uniformity, and enhance security. After using the product for roughly a month now, we are very please with the results. Our team quickly embraced the idea's and have had great success. The front end interface is clutter free and customizable. The backend offers an abundance of control and analytics. We love the ability to remotely manage our devices including remote control when needed. Lastly, small business prices under 26 devices is FREE.

Inconvénients

Customer service lacks due to lengthy response times and language barriers. While chat support is available, it can be difficult to communicate the problem/solution. In addition, when phoning for support or sales, the phone system is difficult couple with extended wait times.

Bill C.
Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire
Traduire en français

ME MDM gets the job done at an unbeatable price

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 27/11/2019

Avantages

The low cost of entry is the best I found out there. We primarily use our MDM to put devices in multi-app kiosk mode. ME MDM provides us with everything we need in an MDM at an unbeatable price!

And, here's a story about my experience with ManageEngine's top-notch technical support ....
At first launch of the MDM, we discovered the app wasn't 100% compatible with our devices, because they were running a non-updatable older Android OS (ver 4.4.2). ME immediately went to work to figure out the problem. After about one month of testing and tweaking, their app developers delivered a fix and the app's successive version have all worked perfectly since. They truly put the customer first!

Inconvénients

Honestly, I have no complaints about this app. But, to be fair, we're light users of the app...we only use it's geo-tracking and kiosk mode features. So, we've never put every feature of the app to the test. There may be a downside out there somewhere, but I haven't found one yet.

Hello Bill,

We're happy to know that MDM has helped you with your device management needs.

In case of future issues, you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Milton A.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

Excelente Solution, Value for Money and Very Good Tech Support

Publié le 14/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I would summarize my experience in a few words "Smooth and seamless Operation". The enrolment was easy to handle, especially when there is a good number of devices. Training for other users was very easy, and today an administrative employee manages the basic features and enrolment. The solution has been stable throughout the time of service.

Avantages

Great good features that most MDM/EMM solutions have, excellent web-based managing consoles, good customer support very easily reachable by chat, everything at a convenient price.

Inconvénients

Reports have space for improvement. Even though it provides good pre-configured reports, many times flexible and SQL-like interaction is valued by IT Managers. This becomes relevant during this age of data analysis and data mining to improve the enterprise mobility operation of the organization.

David S.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires

This software isn't bad.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 22/02/2018

Avantages

I like that the management is all web/cloud-based, so it can be accessed from anywhere. I like the ability to have devices in groups and to push out apps/app updates, profiles, etc. on a per-group basis. We have multiple satellite locations, and the groups perfect for that.

Inconvénients

I don't like the overall clunkiness of the web interface. I don't like that it doesn't resize very well based on the size of your browser window (I use Chrome) even when there is clearly white space that it can fill in. I don't like that you have to re-assign devices from the Enrollment tab, but you can only see the Serial Number on the Inventory tab, so I have to switch back and forth to make sure I have the right device.

Hello David,

Greetings from ManageEngine!

We'll consider your feedback and work on the interface.

In case of future queries you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

Traduire en français

Takes configurator to the . next level through the cloud

Publié le 16/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

So far, so good. I'm looking to upgrade our configurator options for upwards of 500 devices across 9 seperate sites, so it needs to work, the very first time we have it configured.

Avantages

The account is nicely and simply split into the separate elements. Once you've familiarised yourself with the separate pages, you can navigate easily between the option are looking to fulfil. If ever there's a doubt, a quick email to support and they respond timely, which is a rare thing these days !!

Inconvénients

The initial differences between configurator and mdm took a little while to work out where things were, but once understood, not too bad.

Michael H.
Secteur d'activité: Divertissement
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

So far so good

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 25/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We used the solution to roll out Square POS devices for our Grey Cup event and since it worked so well we're looking to expand it to corporate owned devices. Overall I would definitely recommend this solution.

- Easy on-boarding of devices
- Fairly simple navigation
- Robust guides/how-tos

Overall, very happy with the solution so far, cloud based makes it easy for the team to utilize and we've encountered no issues applying any policies to devices.

Inconvénients

I found a lot of redundancy in the navigation/application of policies. It may be more efficient to have more of the device settings, profiles, etc. in one spot. As well I found apply profiles to devices not the clearest to start. Also, profiles would benefit from being able to apply multiple WiFi SSID's at once.

Hello Michael,

We're happy to know MDM has helped you with your device management needs.

I'll definitely pass on your feedback to the concerned teams to improve the navigation as well as the features.

In case of future queries, you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Corey W.
Secteur d'activité: Élevage
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés

Excellent Management System

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 04/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

So far in using the software, it has been great. Lets me keep an eye on devices and is very easy to use and deploy apps other settings to devices. We have been using Meraki but this will definitely replace it. We don't manage a large number of devices, less than 25, but it is looking very promising.

Avantages

Many options to deploy and enroll devices
Location History

Inconvénients

Having to factory reset Apple devices to make the most of the software

Hello Corey.

Greetings from ManageEngine!

It is Apple whose workflow mandates factory resetting the device. MDM simply follows the workflow defined by Apple.

In case of any future queries, you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Byron S.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires

Easy, intuitive device management

Publié le 29/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We've been able to release a private Android app, do silent installs, and provide remote support. We started saving time and seeing benefits on day ONE.

Avantages

We seamlessly set up all of our company devices to be fully managed. The device enrollment process is very easy and intuitive. I love the remote control functionality.

Inconvénients

It's such a minor thing, but I found the .csv download/upload process for enrolling multiple devices to be a bit clunky.

Juha H.
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés

User experience in testing

Publié le 07/02/2020

Positive feelings

Avantages

Simple to use after devices enrolled and attached to MDM

Setup of Android for Work could be simpler

Alberto R.
Secteur d'activité: Produits pharmaceutiques

ME MDM

Publié le 25/10/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

With ME MDM our company was able to improve security issues avoiding install unauthorized apps, at the same time the possibility to distribute new content to devices. The Geo-tracking functionality embedded in MDM let us save money cancelling to services provided with other external solution.

Avantages

Platform is very easy to use and very intuitive in comparison with other MDS, many variety of ways to complete enrollment process supporting most important operating systems, new features are added continually and support is good.

Inconvénients

Some issues in my particular case randomly some android devices request the set passcode according to the policy, but event the passcode si set MDM agent request once and once again so the devices keep blocked. It happens juts in a very few cases in group of devices with same model android OS version and MDM agent.

Hello Alberto,

Greetings from ManageEngine!

Regarding your issue about Android passcode policy, I've opened a support ticket for the same to fix it at the earnest.

In case of future queries, you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Maximilian P.
Traduire en français

Does what we need it to do. While alittle rough around some edges, this MDM shines by its features.

Publié le 22/02/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The ability to manage our mobile devices effectively and efficiently in a work and school environment.

Avantages

Easy to setup with a relatively straightforward dashboard layout. Where as a handful of other MDMs I have trialed are a bit overly-feature rich and have awkwardly placed menus, ManageEngine's MDM layout is one that makes sense, and integrates all of the things that a school district like ours needs.

While trialing this product on a half dozen android tablets, they were a breeze to lock down, and we were able to group them up and drill down and apply policies on group and individual basis' with out too much struggle at all. Geo-tracking, Android Apps for Work Integration, individualized and group-based app approval, but also curating a custom app store, swift QR Enrollments, and user assigning are all big things we need in a MDM. And of course, a few hidden gems like the web clips, and the integrated remote monitoring are wonderful additions to a otherwise comprehensive device management platform.

Inconvénients

Only a couple concerns with the product itself.

For some, the policy profile layout can be a bit overwhelming for some. We only have 5 schools, but certain things require a new profile for each minor change, like 1 profile for each WiFi profile you have to deploy, and each webclip requires its own as well. While straight forward, it can get make the profiles page a bit messy as you keep adding on to them, and should changes need to be made, going back between them can take a bit of time. Small thing, but a critique none the less.

Another small critique is we had some issues connecting via the remote monitoring. Either it's our network or the service, but we were only able to get it working a couple times, and it requires a couple steps of user interaction to start the session more than I would like.

The only noteworthy concern I experienced, & I will speak with a Customer Service rep for more info, is that I experienced a policy / app syncing issues on more than 1 occasion during deployment. During initial enrollments, I had instances where apps did not get downloaded to the devices, I had policy's that would not refresh despite manually refreshing them on the tablets themselves, and twice when I decided to remote wipe the device, the device did not wipe, despite it marked as removed from the console - where I then had to manually remove the mdm app from the tablet itself via a override code.

Hello Maximilian,

Greetings from ManageEngine!

We'll consider your feedback and look into ways to ease profile management. Could you elaborate on the difficulty faced during remote control as well as app/profile syncing on devices, so that we can work on the same.

In case of future queries you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Traduire en français

Made my life massively easier

Publié le 04/06/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The management of our devices all round the UK was easy to setup and is rolling out now. Our primary concern is to minimise suppor calls, and this software allows us to remotely control the device, the applications installed, system updates and all other issues we come across on a daily basis. This means we can proactively push the latest version of our software out to all the tablets when it is released, saving us the hassle of having to talk end users through the update process.

plus we can lock down the problem users to kiosk mode and completely limit their access to anything but the work applications.

Our customers also have their own applications that they use, and we can manage these on behalf of our customers, offering a much more streamlined, yet personalised service.

Avantages

I have more than 200 tablets around the UK with local councils. With Zoho I can remotely update the company software, lock problem users down to kiosk mode and stop them from watching TVPlayer on their lunch and using all the data allowance. Everything is in a single system, unlike Knox, is much simplified over other systems and even a total novice like me managed to pick it up in the space of a day or two.

Inconvénients

There's a few things we'd love this to do... Remotely push json files to a set directory on the SDcard, and the one thing that knox has over ME, allow us to set the layout of the home screen. But the premium for Knox is not worth that single feature.

Hello there!

Greetings from ManageEngine!

I'll pass on your requirement of distributing JSON files to mobile devices, to my engineering team.

Additionally, we've been working on the home screen customization feature and this will be released soon.

If you provide your requirements for both cases, it'll help us understand it better.

You can e-mail any further queries to either me or to mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Wessam B.
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Free Trial

Publié le 01/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are trying to be compliant with GDPR and an MDM is essential. I had trialled many systems and ME so far came on the top from functions to cost and support.

Avantages

I signed up for the free trial before I committed myself. I really love the functions of this application it suits my organisation in everyway. The most useful function is the Fence Repository.

Inconvénients

The difference in hours between me and support sometime it took longer to get help.

Hello Wessam,

Greetings from ManageEngine!

We'll definitely consider this feedback and try to improve our Support team.

Secteur d'activité: Sports

Great Option for Small-Midsized Companies

Publié le 12/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This has been an easy solution for us as we look to implement an MDM for our 250 user environment.

Avantages

We have spent a few weeks with Manage Engine and love the simplicity and ease of use. Device enrollment is seamless, and most options include a quick video tutorial which can make things much, much easier. This is also the only MDM I have found thus far that will let me track devices only if they are marked as Lost. I'm not trying to be big brother and don't need to know where our employee's phones are at all times, so the option to leave that off until a device is lost is a huge plus for us. ManageEngine is also very friendly for BYOD companies, and our users love the sense of security it provides.

Inconvénients

I'm still trying to understand Knox integration and how to more effectively use that, but that is less on ManageEngine and more operator error. While the videos are helpful, they could be a bit easier to follow, and I wish they were narrated by a human and not a computer.

Greetings from ManageEngine!

We will consider your feedback and improve the videos.

In case of any future feedback, you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Brian C.
Secteur d'activité: Produits pharmaceutiques

ManageEngine makes MDM Easy

Publié le 26/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have a large amount of tablets amongst our company with no previous way to manage them. This software is making it easier for us to help whenever and wherever we can.

Avantages

Android integration is a breeze, adding devices does not take much time at all. Creating any applying profiles can be a bit confusing but only because there is a large amount of options to go through.

Inconvénients

Enrolling older Apple devices. Apple makes everything difficult.

Hello Brian,

As you may already know, in case of Apple enrollment, MDM leverages the methods provided by Apple to enroll these devices.

Niels D.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
Traduire en français

Manage Engine a great tool to manage your devices

Publié le 06/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

we where able to manage our versions of an app and keep our devices also up to date without any differences between the devices.

Avantages

The product was easy to setup and very easy to use, it is pretty straight forward.

Inconvénients

the option that i missed was to copy a existing profile, it would have saved some time creating a profile with a copy of a baseline.

Bruce F.

Fine MDM to use

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 20/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It was pretty positive when it worked and offered more than we needed.

Avantages

It has a lot of features for the price. Amazing options available that you have to pay a lot more for from other vendors for example containerizing is something that was great to find on it since most do not have it. Kiosk mode, works with all major platforms, black and white list options auditing reports and asset management were all options we liked.

Inconvénients

It did not consistently push software out to users and it was cluttered for the interface.

Hello Bruce,

Greetings from ManageEngine!

Could you elaborate on what issues you faced with app distribution and where exactly do you feel we can improve our UI/UX?

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Waco M.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Excellent Product

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 29/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have many busses that are dispatched to transport elderly and disabled individuals. Each driver receives a tablet that is used for scheduling and navigation. ManageEngine MDM allowed me to quickly onboard the tablets while also locking the tablets down to prevent unauthorized access and recovery options should a tablet become lost or stolen.

Avantages

ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus is loaded with options. I use the MDM system to manage multiple, mission-critical, devices and cannot afford problems. Thankfully, I have experienced no issues and can rest easy while the MDM looks after things for me. As well, the staff at ManageEngine are quick to respond and provide many training opportunities. I highly recommend ManageEngine MDM.

Inconvénients

Because ManageEngine offers so many options, it can be confusing to navigate. However, training videos are available and always free.

Aiah K.
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
Traduire en français

The overall experience ha been satisfactory, works well with samsung devices with android version 5

Publié le 23/07/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We operate in a country where mobile data is prices are on the high side and we provide tablets to health workers fro disease surveillance and reporting, however without MDM we had issues with users misusing the data sent to the tablets. As soon as we introduced MDM plus on the device we were able to stop data misuse by staff and resulted i us abling to reliably estimate data cost to run the devices in the field.

Avantages

Very good solution for samsung devices, works seamlessly with these devices and takes away the pain of setting up devices from scratch. You just need to give the device internet access and enroll and sit back and relax. the support is also good for the product, I normally get any issue resolved within an hour.

Inconvénients

Working with other android devices can be painful at times. Features that are available for samsung devices are not available for other android devices so you are kind of limited to device selection if you want to benefit from the full package.

Hello Aiah,

Greetings from ManageEngine!

We support more features for Samsung as it provides additional APIs for this purpose while in other Android devices we support almost all the basic features.

In case of any future queries, you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Lj H.
Secteur d'activité: Construction

Affordable Cloud-based MDM solution

Publié le 06/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

For the most part, MEMDM delivers. I'm looking forward to continuing development of the Cloud-based product. I'm hoping the reporting and staging.

Avantages

We just recently upgraded about 100 devices, and the fact that you can set groups, policies, and push content and apps to the devices automatically reduced 80% of the migration time, where it would have taken weeks to complete this task without an MDM. The Geofencing and location tracking is also a bonus.

Inconvénients

The lack of information in the staging process is a downfall. You can have 20 of the same hardware staged, with no information such as S/N or IMEI to identify the staged hardware. The MDM doesn't pick up any of this information until a user is assigned, which truly defeats the purpose of the staging process. At the very least, the hardware information should be recorded. The It's a guessing game when you have multiples of the same device. It's counter-intuitive and counter-productive.

Hello LJ,

Greetings from ManageEngine!

I'll pass this requirement to the concerned team and see how we can improve the staging feature in MDM.

Secteur d'activité: Vins et spiritueux

MDM that you need

Publié le 15/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have a very good experience with MDM from Manage engine. We like that tool and we recommend it.

Avantages

MDM form ManageEngine is one of the best and powerful soft to manage your mobile devices - phones, tablets. Easy to install and administrate. Real time management of devices, geo location, application and configuration push are some of the possibilities.

Inconvénients

Application documentation can be more detailed. No another thinks that we don`t like.

Hello there,

We'll pass on your feedback regarding the help docs to our documentation team and improve the app management help docs.

In case of future queries, you can contact us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Secteur d'activité: Automatisation industrielle
Traduire en français

quick to setup, low learning curve

Publié le 18/07/2018

Avantages

has some neat features, like remote view/control.
the app distribution feature is really nice to have, especially with the ability to blacklist certain apps.
enrolling and provisioning devices is straightforward once you get the profile and groups setup
updates to device profiles are pushed to devices, you don't have to wait for the device to check in

Inconvénients

the deprovision of devices is a little confusing.
android device support is limited compared to iOS. some features are only available to iOS even though the same features are available to android in other MDM software, like adding a WPA/WPA2 Enterprise WiFi profile

Greetings from ManageEngine!

Support for features in particular platforms can be given only based on what types of APIs are publicly available. That said, you can configure Wi-Fi on Android as explained in the link below:

In case of future queries, you can mail us at
mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Traduire en français

Innovative and easy to use. Great for small and large businesses.

Publié le 25/06/2018
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Avantages

- Allowed us to remote into our User's devices and help troubleshoot.
- Allowed us to disable our devices if it ever gets stolen or lost.
- Set up is a breeze.
+ Instructions are easy to follow
- Has a great inventory system.

Inconvénients

- Sometimes site takes a bit to load (not sure if it is just my internet or my computer)
- At rare occasions, customer support responses take a bit too long.

Greetings from ManageEngine!

Our MDM solution is hosted on our own private Cloud to ensure it is speedy.

In case you encounter the same issues again or for future queries, you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Joel P.
Secteur d'activité: Pétrole et énergies

My Review

Publié le 15/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This application is amazing, I've been using it over a year now to manage and track Apple and Samsung cellphones and tablets and it never lets me down.

Avantages

Its user-friendly works seamlessly. The configuration is easy to do and the tutorials are easy to understand. The remote application allows for easy support for users and Geo-tracking allows for easy locating of lost mobile devices.

Inconvénients

I had a little problem figuring out here to update mobile applications but I soon figured it out

Hello Joel,

Could you elaborate on what difficulties you faced with updating apps?

Justin M.
Secteur d'activité: Construction
Traduire en français

Great value for the investment!

Publié le 12/06/2019

Avantages

Price is reasonable, functionality is growing and offers all the competitive MDM options. integrated with Apple DEP very easily.

Inconvénients

troubleshooting enrollment problems is not easy, but the staff makes every effort to help.

Hello Justin,

Greetings from ManageEngine!

Could you let us know which aspect of enrollment was difficult for you, so that we can try improving the same.