Itemize

Application de gestion des notes de frais et d'extraction de données de reçus

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

273 avis

Maddie
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Accounting for a small group's expenses at its finest

Publié le 20/05/2022

Receipt tracking is an issue that we're working to solve with our new service. The program is advanced enough to correctly upload data. Streamlined accounting and receipt itemization. As it turns out, the product is rather nice. It's just that I don't think I'll be using it right now.

Avantages

Keeping tabs on deductible expenses is a snap using Itemize. Itemize makes it simple to add images of receipts that have been scanned or photographed. Tracking my costs has been a breeze thanks to Itemize. Organizing my receipts is a breeze now that I can do it from my phone and computer.

Inconvénients

It's difficult to amend entries if they aren't properly scanned, and I'd rather have the photographs it captures be saved in a different folder. Due to the lack of scalability, I would not suggest it for large corporations.

Paul

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Itemize is pretty good

Publié le 26/10/2016

Had some customer support issues when they were transitioning me from the original version to the new one and they weren't as responsive initially. It got better and the people I did talk to to get my account fixed were friendly and helpful.

App itself is pretty good though it does have the capability to freeze up on occasion when trying to save a receipt.

Don't love the subscription model, but it is what it is.

I wish that Itemize would do better at automatically categorizing charges that are processed through Square, PayPal, etc when I forward the email to them. They don't track it back to the vendor, but instead it gets listed as Square/PayPal/other payment processor. It's funny because I forward my Itemize invoice that comes via email, and Itemize doesn't even recognize that it is an Itemize bill.

Anyways, I think there is room for improvement, but it mostly serves my purposes pretty well which is saving my receipts for my business and categorizing them.

Avantages

Quick, much better reading capability (OCR), pretty simple.

Inconvénients

Recognize the emailed payment processing better -- so we see the actual vendor and not "Square". Wish there was a little more reporting/summarizing capabilities.

Réponse de Itemize Traduire en français

Thanks for the great review. Unfortunately with the automatic processing on digital receipts, we have to use the email address and logo from the original e-mail forwarded, this is something we hope to change in the future. Please feel free to reach out to us at Support@itemize.com if you ever run into any issues!

Henry
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Set your Business straight for year in taxes

Publié le 26/10/2016

Your HELP HAS ARRIVED! Every year business owners scramble to put together year end summaries for taxes. Using the Itemize App. as a tool for preparing year end taxes is just like having a CPA year round. Itemize will record file every transaction from a credit card or checking account and file away in your personal account for year end taxes. As a Financial Professional client meetings, meals and entertainment, car mileage, and fuel oil are all dedications and I need all the help possible keeping this organized!
Thank you Itemized!
Hank Alaska

Avantages

Organization of you business affairs

Inconvénients

Not having ability to access all credit cards makes, like Cabela's VISA, Sears Citibank

Réponse de Itemize Traduire en français

Thanks so much for the great review, we have noted the additional requested credit cards and check in about adding them! If you ever have any suggestions or questions in the future please reach out to us at Support@itemize.com.

Sonu
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Excellent financial tracker

Publié le 26/10/2016

Love the ease of use and functionality that this app offers. Keeps all of my information in one place and makes it quite easy for access when needed. Will recommend to all. Worth the money.

Easy to use and access.

Crashing at times.

Réponse de Itemize Traduire en français

Thanks for the great review! We have recently released our most stable build to date so we hope that you do not experience any future crashing issues. We have noted your suggestions on the receipts and will add them in for future development. Please feel free to contact Support@itemize.com for any questions or suggestions you have in the future!

Arshard
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

The best finance manager

Publié le 28/03/2019

When trying to handle year end taxes Itemize can come in handy. every transaction is stored in your personal folder, which comes in handy use when generating reports. Also, you can store all your receipts hereafter, there is no fear of losing any or hoarding a 100s of papers anymore. This makes finance managing very easy.

Avantages

I need not save a bunch of receipts anymore for any unpredictable situations. I can just save it in the app, and if ever needed I can show use the pictures to show in stores and exchange my orders etc. Managing the expenses have become easier as I can enter the pictures easily into the expenses log.

Inconvénients

The app sometimes crashes, which though is not a major drawback sometimes can be frustrating especially when you are in a hurry. And the categories are preset, sometimes we the users might prefer adding in their own categories.

C Lynn

• Support client

This app has saved me so much time!

Publié le 08/03/2018

1. Never have to look for a receipt again
2. Stores accept pictures of the receipts for returns
3. End of the year report for tax purposes - The is has saved me HOURS of year end time when doing my taxes

1. Categories - wish I could just make my own and delete the other ones
2. Sometimes it's slow to connect to server so it takes a while to update my database.
3. Wish I could set up auto reports - where it would send them to my email monthly, yearly.

Ike

• Support client

How did i live without Itemize?

Publié le 18/05/2016

I am using the Itemize App to capture any and all my expenses.
i take a picture of the receipt and ...bingo it creates a record for me and translates the image into the data record in seconds. Amazing. sometimes i may enter the project that it is related to. for me it saves many hours of organizing my expenses. at the end of the month I print a detailed report for my CPA. and i am done. no limitation on the number of items i capture. i also log my mileage for tax/exp reporting. in addition credit card receipts are automatically added to the Itemize App. all of this for about $100 ANNUALLY. it saves me ten times in hours and mistakes and frustration.

Avantages

easy to instal, a pleasure to use, reliable, AI technology, responsive customer service. flexible for multiple levels and variations of reporting. no limitation on quantity and size for one flat fee. most advance features of it kind.
Reporting function may be done also from the PC.

Inconvénients

unlimited reports but reporting function initiation should be more uniformed.

Réponse de Itemize Corp. Traduire en français

Thanks for the great review! Please feel free to reach out to us at Support@itemize.com for future any suggestions or questions you may have!

Gregory
  • Secteur d'activité : Automatisation industrielle

A descent app.

Publié le 20/11/2018

Generally, I never have time to fill out a form and/standard expenses report.
This is the only stand alone app that effectively allows me to log, organize and generate reports in a short time.

Avantages

The easy way to photo record my receipts.
The ease of creating and emailing my reports

Inconvénients

1st, the application lacks in finding certain types of vendors. Not a lot of info in the provided lists to easily pic out the correct vendor. Especially with gas stations that have multiple locations in one community.
2nd, you don't allow for enough Tag entries. I'm a road sales guy and usually see more that 4 clients in one trip.

Ryan
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great for teams and business owners

Publié le 05/10/2016

I can't save a receipt to save my life and I keep getting scolded by my accountant. Even more difficult is getting the rest of my team to save theirs since they use company credit cards. With Itemize, it's easy for us to remember and actually save the receipts. I also love that my accountant can pull up everyone's in one place. Great product, we'll continue to use.

Avantages

Ease of use, makes not saving receipts inexcusable.

Inconvénients

Initial setup required a scanned agreement, felt outdated for an app. I'm sure that's been resolved.

Réponse de Itemize Traduire en français

Great to hear you are pleased with your Itemize experience! If you ever have any problems, please reach out to us at Support@itemize.com and we will be happy to help you!

Lauren
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to get organized

Publié le 17/11/2016

Love the ease of uploading receipts. Wish the interface for tagging was a little easier. I have multiple businesses. I haven't yet figured out how to categorize per business. I also haven't figured out yet how to create categories to track spending. That would be a cool addition! (Maybe that capability is already there and I just haven't found it yet.)

Avantages

It is really simple and easy to upload receipts.

Inconvénients

I want more flexibility in usage. I would like to be able to designate receipts to more than one business. I would also like to utilize this app simply as a way to track spending in categories.

Réponse de Itemize Traduire en français

Thanks for the great review! I have noted your suggestions and will send them to our development team! Please feel free to contact us at Support@itemizecorp.com with any future questions or suggestions!

John
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Awesome program for those self employed

Publié le 26/10/2016

As a traveling evangelist, I cannot keep files with me at all times. Itemize has helped my expense tracking majorly. I can take a photo of my receipt, categorize it and move on. And, come tax season I can quickly and easily run reports for my deductions. I highly recommend it for anyone who constantly finds themselves spending hours tracking paper copies of receipts and then spending countless hours at tax season calculating. The price you pay for it is way less than you'd pay an accountant and the savings in deductions make the program pay for itself.

Réponse de Itemize Traduire en français

Thanks for the great review and we are so happy to hear you are enjoying the Itemize product! Please feel free to reach out to us at Support@itemize.com if you ever run into any issues!

Lai P
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

General Receipt Records

Publié le 16/11/2016

Use program solely for recording receipts at time & convenience of recording to expense categories is adequate for the needs. Anymore complicated than that have not explored.

Avantages

Convenient at time to quickly take copy of receipts log into expense category

Inconvénients

The system shuts down often

Réponse de Itemize Traduire en français

Thanks for the great review! I have noted your suggestions and would love additional input as to what you mean on "picking up categories off sales receipts" as our system should be identifying categories of all known merchants in our system. Please contact us at Support@itemizecorp.com with additional information!

Robyn

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Stop fiddling

Publié le 26/10/2016

I think the software has real potential. It's lighter than the others and has all the right ingredients. I feel that the user experience could be less 'windows' and more 'mac' like. The drop down boxes are clunky and one step too many. Why do they have to be hidden when they need engaging with ? The app should be reliable and not as far away from the computer as it is and I think that the changes you make behind the scenes should be made public rather than just doing them. I don't understand why it took so long to get the save tags function working again when we rely on this thing working and no one kept us informed. I like itemize very much and I want it to succeed but that tag issue was nearerly the end !

Inconvénients

User interface could be so much slicker

Réponse de Itemize Traduire en français

Sorry to hear about the issue with the tagging and we are happy to tell you that tags are working now! Thanks for the review and as always feel free to reach out to Support@itemize.com if you have any questions or suggestions!

Brent
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Very easy to use and inexpensive!

Publié le 26/10/2016

For the most part, Itemize is exactly what I need and also my company. We are pretty small right now and the expense reports that I generate from Itemize look neat and very professional. I would like to see a larger camera area because I always have to use widescreen function all the time to make sure I capture the entire image but it's definitely not a deal killer. I'd definitely recommend Itemize for your expense reporting. I've used other products that cost more in the past and you don't get what you pay for like you do with Itemize!

1. Ease of use
2. Cost to features ratio
3. Professional looking
4. I like the fact it pulls receipts from my email and automatically inserts them.
5. Can complete my entire expense report on my I phone

Inconvénients

1. Would like to learn more about the camera feature. I've had to retake receipt photos because it didn't capture the whole image like it seemed.

Christopher
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great way to save time and money

Publié le 02/11/2016

We utilize itemize for our construction receipts and it has worked great to save time from getting the information easily from the field to the office. This was well worth the investment.

Avantages

The easy user interface that accurately codes all of our receipts and POs.

Inconvénients

We really wish that the software could export information directly into Quick books Contractor version.

Réponse de Itemize Traduire en français

Thanks for the great review! We will look at the Quickbooks Contractor version and see how we can better integrate with that software. Please feel free to contact us at Support@itemizecorp.com with any future questions or suggestions!

Edward
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

I enjoy the use of this app

Publié le 26/10/2016

I have used it for over a year there are things i like and things are a little chunky that could work better like reading the tip on the reciept
If its clearly written in the right place.i do love i just take a picture and its there that part id great i would like a month review that i did bot havd to retrieve if it was email you print out keep the months then uou have the whole year. Instead of all the filters.

Picture ability

Inconvénients

Need less filters and more main stream
Monthly account sent to email

Réponse de Itemize Traduire en français

Thanks for the great review! We are actually rolling out a monthly report mailing e-mail starting early November, keep an eye on your inbox! Please feel free to reach out to us at Support@itemize.com for future any suggestions or questions you may have!

Herbert
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Been longing for you!

Publié le 26/10/2016

Great tool! Had a few kinks in the beginning with totaling, but they were resolved. I would love to be able to add check deposits. I use it to keep track of expenses as well as deposits. It is my ACCOUNTING software. I see so much potential with this tool. Would be nice to add manual expenses as well. Perhaps that's available in an upgrade Version. I don't know. Anyway, I love it. It is much, much better than manual entries all the time. And pretty accurate. I''m impressed!

Avantages

It's pretty accurate and easy to use.

Inconvénients

Can't capture check or money order deposits. Have to manually manipulate entry to appear as a deposit. My deposits are not factored into the totals.

Réponse de Itemize Traduire en français

Thanks so much for the great review! If you ever have any suggestions or questions in the future please reach out to us at Support@itemize.com.

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Itemize

Publié le 27/11/2018

With a full year experience overal it’s pretty good way to keep track of receipts and spending. In the end for taxes you will need to roll up the sleeves a bit and dig through the overal spending info.

Avantages

I liked the ease of tracking my spending receipts. This helped with tax time and speeding up my return process.
I liked the fact it saves the receipts so I didn’t need to.

Inconvénients

It didn’t break it out in a spread form that was easy to read and is costly.

Cara

• Support client

I am a basic user needing a place to store receipts and create reports for tax purposes.

Publié le 16/03/2018

Avantages

The app is easy to use and I can put my receipt in as soon as I make a purchase for quick categorizing, Reports were simple once I figured out what I needed

Inconvénients

Sometimes the app loses connectivity and I have to take a picture of the receipt again, screen for custom reporting is not that simple for a basic user, but I am a programmer so the wizard wasn't that difficult for me, however some people may not find it that easy

Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture

This is just awesome.

Publié le 11/10/2016

I use this all the time on the go. It totally revolutionized my expenses and my client billing back for reimbursables..!

Avantages

It's just so easy to navigate.

Lee

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Itemize does a good job of capturing all of the data

Publié le 26/10/2016

I've been using sone sort of scanner for years to keep track of my exspenses. None have really worked very well. I spent a lot of time typing in info that wasn't captured. Itemize works most of the time. Taxes are going to be a breeze this year.

Avantages

It captures data reliably. I like being able to use my iPhone to scan on the spot.

It's expensive.

Bill
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Keeps my bookkeeper happy !

Publié le 26/10/2016

Fantastic tool very resourceful so many categories to choose from and you can even customize categories based upon your business needs I work in the motion picture industry and this is absolutely the best tool I've had for on the road bookkeeping ever

Avantages

Having it in my pocket on an app is the best way to take a picture of a receipt and throw it away

Inconvénients

It takes a little longer than I expected to actually load pictures of the receipts

Joshua
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Love it, great app and value

Publié le 02/11/2016

Works great my only recommendation is snap your receipt asap. Don't let them pile up. I've found if you let the receipt get worn it is hard to read.

Good recognition

Réponse de Itemize Traduire en français

Thanks for the great review! Please feel free to contact us at Support@itemizecorp.com with any future questions or suggestions!

Utilisateur vérifié

• Support client

Great app for personal & business receipt organization and expense management

Publié le 03/05/2016

This is a great app for anyone needing anything from simple organization of expenses and budgeting up to team expense reimbursement and reporting. You can use the iOS/Android app or their website. A number of new features have been added over the past few months, including integrations with accounting tools, and I have not yet tried everything.

And nothing beats their turnaround on processing paper receipts. I get mine back, fully processed, about 15 seconds after I snap a picture in the app!

Avantages

Near real-time digitizing of paper receipts snapped in the app -- instant gratification (& feedback).
Great reports, with filters to allow specific selections/filters.
Expense reports that show clean images along with tabular data layout.
Reasonable cost.
Fast.

Réponse de Itemize Corp. Traduire en français

Dean
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Good program

Publié le 11/10/2016

We've been using this app for a while and upgraded to the full version. It's been a mostly solid app that is flexible. Tech support is good. It's helped us keep better track of spending.

Avantages

Easy to use and flexible.

Inconvénients

Get A bit buggy sometimes and doesn't always recognized vendors.