119 avis affichés sur 105

Toggl Plan

Logiciel de planification des tâches et des équipes

4,5 /5 (105 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
119 avis affichés sur 105
Christopher H.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Finally, an easy to use Gantt chart system.

Publié le 24/10/2019

I have used Teamweek to help myself keep on track and on target with my projects.

Avantages

I have always known about myself that I need a Gantt style chart and linear-style calendar in order to keep myself on top of my various projects. I had tried so many other options and felt like it was hopeless. Then I somehow found Teamweek and was so impressed with the ease of use, the simplicity, and the clarity.

Inconvénients

My only complaint would be that there is a bit of a learning curve for how YOU might want to use it. For example, just figuring out the best use of the different options and how they may relate to your projects.

Lauren J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Recherche
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Moving Parts = Toggl Plan can help!

Publié le 11/06/2020

I would have to say the customer service is exceptional. As a non-profit, we are limited in the resources we can use and the Toggl Plan team has been super helpful in working with us to meet our needs. When I first started in my current position I was a bit lost on how to organize everything and keep my team on track. We have a lot of processes in place that are similar but I felt like we needed something a bit more simple. After a lot of research, I decided Toggl Plan (previously Teamweek) seemed like the best option. They strive to offer new features and it has been a great improvement for our teams productivity.

Avantages

The software is super user-friendly and not confusing in the slightest which is always nice. As a small-ish team of around 5 it has been really helpful to look at our workspace and see everyone's priorities. Before moving to Toggl Plan I was constantly asking everyone what was on their plate for the day and then we talked about prioritization. With this software I am able to see what the research assistants have on their to-do lists without having to spend the extra time asking. The milestones are super helpful in recalling previous dates of launches and whatnot. I am a huge fan of Toggl Plan and so is the entire team. We also LOVE all of the colors :)

Inconvénients

I wouldn't say there is anything I dislike about the software but after using it for almost two years now there are some functionalities feedback that would be helpful to have.

One thing that I know you are all working on developing is the reoccurring tasks....this would be incredibly helpful and save me the time of duplicating things over and over again.

I also think it would be helpful to have a different type of calendar view (similar to an actual calendar you put on a wall)

It would also be great if Toggl good work on developing more integration tools (with outlook for example)

I also think it would be helpful to have a different type of calendar view not just

Clyde Q.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Needs work but is excellent.

Publié le 18/06/2019

Positive. Good for generic task and planner planning (not for fullscale proj planning tho with dependencies etc, but thats not what I wanted). Needs better project integration (I don't understand it and trying to split up projects resulted in data loss, so just made all different projects parts of one big project.. Tasks (bizarrely called Icebox) is a bit of a chore. No one uses tasks by hours and minutes (has the dev ever done any PM?), so drop that in favour of making it really easy to set a number of days without having to chose dates. That said, tasks v useful, and drag and drop between folders etc excellent (provided you use with care).

Avantages

SIMPLE TO USE! GREAT VIEW OPTIONS (3 months etc) -- Drag and Drop, easy edit of task positions and length, easy & flexi coloring, nice banding (called "segments"), easy note adding. Easily shared with colleagues (don't bother adding them as extra users tho [see Cons], just share the link).

Inconvénients

No Data Export that I can find (which in itself is a concern -- help has broken links and seems chaotic), often does odd things and loses edits (minor so far, but this is why data export / import is vital). Poor Android version, but this prob a work in progress. Rollback also needed. The URL needs to be more consistent (at moment, it changes as you change project or view etc, leaving you wondering what your true URL is leaving one wondering where data will be next time. Tried to turn off daily report but still pesters me, so don't add your colleagues as separate email users or you might get some cross colleagues).

Soledad M.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great Software! The nicest interface!

Publié le 09/09/2020

I arrived to Toggl plan by serendipity looking for pomodoro Toggl tracker Feature.
I love to try new tools and Toggle tracker is almost a must have productivity tool to me.
Very comfortable to make plans and divided them in logic tasks, with a really nice look and and feel.
A small and lovely usability detail: You don't have to press edit or save to make changes on cards, totally comfortable feature when you are in planning meetings

Avantages

The interface of Toggl Plan is the most friendly and well designed of all kanban tools.
Lovely typo, colors and very exact descriptions on cards, made me have crush with the tool.
The

Inconvénients

Sadly it has a weird integration with Toggl Tracker (even it works better with Trello).
You can't see directly your Toggl Tracker clients and related them with a plan.
Also when you go to your account, you can't back to the tool (had to click back button several times on the browser)
With this small fixes, would be best tool.

Lee B.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Capacity Resourcing at it's best!

Publié le 24/08/2020

I had spoken to a handful of platforms and tried the free trials of others, and they just wasn't what I needed. When I found Toggl Plan there was no looking back. It has the high level functionality of assigning weekly capacity so I can plan my weeks/months accurately, with the more in depth phases, tasks, milestones, etc that is needed on an individual project level. There is the ability to include larger teams, and I can share the project timelines with my clients to track progress and be o the same page.
It is very simple and intuitive to use.

Avantages

What I like most is the 'Team View' timelines so I can plan my time/projects accordingly. I can see a high level view of what projects I have, how many hours I need to work on each project that week, what weeks are fully booked, and when I can book the next project in without burning myself out. I can also see project deadlines (milestones) within the same view.
What is also super awesome is I can share these timelines on an individual client level so they can see their project and what is scheduled as well as the project progress.

Inconvénients

The only thing I have found a little annoying is the hourly assignments. You have to calculate the daily capacity which means if the 'phase' of a project moves from 4 days to only 2 days but it requires the same amount of time associate with it you have to re-calculate the daily hours. It would be nice if you could simply assign a weekly amount of hours to a phase, and then have that amount stay as it is whether the phase is stretched across 1, 2, 3 days or all week.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Internet
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Looking good - but not quite there yet

Publié le 12/04/2020

It's been good. I used this as my go to planning app for projects and studies for around 3 months and it worked well. I still use it now when I need to plan for the long term and want to quickly calculate if I have enough person hours available. I am hoping a few more improvements will come in on the daily planning side, perhaps some more integrations, and I can get additional use out of the service.

Avantages

This is a really cool app. It was great for planning my studies. I still use it occassionally for long term planning of projects. The drag and drop interface worked well. I liked the hour calculation.

Inconvénients

I felt the mobile experience was lacking. It's amazing for long term planning, even weekly planning, but gets awkward when it comes to daily planning, or planning in fine detail for timetabling. It's great for regular arrangements, but gets messy when it comes to extraordinary events.

Walter A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Meubles
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

A Simple, Easy and Effective Planning Tool

Publié le 17/08/2020

It's a tool that helped me organized my entire working space in 15 minutes, with an extraordinary simplicity and effectiveness. What else would I want?

Avantages

The Simplicity above all.
It runs super smoothly.

Inconvénients

Doesn't have an android app yet. At least in the Brazilian Play Store.

Stuart K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Animation

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Toggl Plan, just what I need!

Publié le 30/08/2020

Avantages

I have been using Toggl Track for quite a while, so I was very excited to see the Plan come into availability. It was the missing piece! I think it's great having such an easy workspace with the Gantt and Kanban views. It allows for easy scheduling of work!

Inconvénients

I wish there was a database section for managing clients, I wouldn't want to have to hop around all kinds of websites by Toggl just to have everything I need. I would love for it to be streamlined into one service or if you could link all your Toggl products into one management. It's not ideal assigning tasks on Toggl Plan, then hitting the time tracker and having to re-add who the client is. It should be able to be completed in one click.

Athan D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A more streamlined, intuitive version of task management

Publié le 14/09/2020

Avantages

This a a great alternative to the 'heavier' apps like Asana, which used heavily before. Switching between board and timeline view is a breeze, and I like all of the available features in the free version. It has everything I need for personal task management (and a team up to 5).

Inconvénients

Perhaps some integration with my existing email system (i.e. Gmail) might be helpful to integrate communications into my project plans.

Šarūnas V.
  • Secteur d'activité: Génie civil
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great way to plan projects

Publié le 20/04/2020

I had problems with planning workloads. Toggl Plan let me see our current situation and workload on each employee, and then better plan ahead.

Avantages

I was looking for similar product for a while. It's easy to use, has all the features I need and, of course, looks great.

Inconvénients

I havent't tested it that much. But I also use Toggl timer, and if I could merge the info on both of them it would be great! Now I just have to put projects in both of these apps and use one for tracking time we work on a project, and other for planning our workloads.

Thomas J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A pretty great and unique looking app for tasks in a timeline

Publié le 17/06/2020

I personally use Toggl Plan only for managing myself (both for my job but also for my personal projects), and it is essentially a log tool more than a planning tool.
There aren't any specific reason to not use this app to its fullest, but the features suit my needs perfectly.
What I really appreciate with using Toggl Plan is that I can have a great overview of all the things I've done along the timeline - which is pretty motivating.

Avantages

What I really appreciate with Toggl Plan is the way of displaying the tasks on a horizontal timeline. It sounds pretty simple, but haven't seen any other product proposing such ergonomy. And the UI/colors have always been pretty nice which make it really pleasant to use.

Inconvénients

One issue I can think of with Toggl Plan (which is not that big) is the performances. On powerful enough computers it's smooth, but I often use it on a Windows tablet (Yoga Book v1) which is limited - however other web apps look smoother than Toggl Plan. Though, the timeline navigation is obvisouly heavy in DOM manipulation thus it's understandable.
And finally I would really like to have a "2 weeks" view : The "week" view is too large for having an overall view on the tasks, and the "month" view makes the tasks' titles too short to read.

Sandy V.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

Toggle Plan - Easy and Simple - Serves the purpose

Publié le 30/04/2020

This product is the most simple and easy to use tool for planning my projects. I have used and tested a lot of different tools but TogglePan works the best.

Avantages

The ease to add tasks and sharing feedback via comments works great. I really like the icebox feature to store everything that pops up in my mind and which i can always go back to, to see what my brainwaves have been.

Inconvénients

I would like the DONE tasks to be out greyed together with the done icon.
The IN PROGRESS icon i do not like and i think that might be a more splashing colour.
The mobile app is still in the old TEAMWEEK version (which i have used for 3 years already), this should be transfered to Toggle Plan.
I do not like the horizontal week overview in the mobile app...i rather would like to see that in portrait.

Réponse de Toggl Plan Traduire en français

Hey Sandy,

Thank you for your kind review! Our team is super happy to hear that you've found value in our product. We wanted to clarify a few things brought up in your review.

You're right, when you mark a task as "Done" and it fades, the icon still keeps its original appearance. However, there's a workaround if you prefer not to see the emojis you can change or remove the emojis in Plan Board views (just click on the emoji icons in column headers). Same applies to the "In-progress" icon these can be changed.

Regarding the mobile app, we're currently in the process of hiring a dedicated mobile person to bring the app up to date with the many changes our tool has gone through.

Hope this helps!

Linda R.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy, simple, and beautiful tool for project management

Publié le 04/09/2019

It has allowed myself and our team to become more efficient by knowing who's doing what, which deadlines are shared across global offices, and to view 'at a glance' someone's work load and specific projects to collaborate.

Avantages

It's incredibly intuitive and easy to use. Mouse interaction for dragging and duplicating tasks makes this feel like a high quality, well developed tool. The design is beautiful and is easy on the eyes as well, specially after this year's latest update.

Inconvénients

It doesn't allow full customization beyond colors for projects/tasks, or to see progress "at a glance"/without needing to click on a task.

Amy N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Just enough of the basics

Publié le 04/03/2020

I always like the idea of a robust project management system, but they always get to be a job managing it that I tended to stop using them. This is the perfect mix of essential features with ease of use without the bells and whistles that become overwhelming in their nuance. Those are nice, I suppose if you have the time to spend ringing those bells and whistles. I do not. This is a very happy medium.

Avantages

My favorite is the timeline. I love that I can manage tiles in typical board fashion and easily see how it lays on a timeline. In addition to that, milestones or holidays can be seen across timelines which is fantastic for keeping important dates visible across projects. And in addition to THAT, there is the Team timeline which is super helpful to see all of my stuff group together in one timeline and relative to the rest of my team.

Inconvénients

Some times I have to refresh my screen for changes on the board to show up on the timeline, but that's not a deal breaker. Also, I wish I could set recurring tasks.

Michelle M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

Reliable Tool for Tracking Time for Clients and Projects

Publié le 03/09/2020

Toggl is critical to my client billing. The software allows me set up unique rates for clients and / or projects, and I'm able to pull detailed, accurate reports for clients who are billed by the hour. For my clients who pay me a retainer, I'm able to track my time on specific projects and tasks and ensure that I'm not working too little or too much against the retainer.

Avantages

I've been using Toggl for years now to track my time on many projects for multiple clients, and what I like most about this app is the easy-to-use interface. The functionality is very intuitive and it's easy to set up clients, projects, track time and pull reports. There is a third layer of tracking that helps me identify time spent on specific tasks as part of projects.

Inconvénients

Very occasionally, I will think I've started the timer on a task and it doesn't start, so I'll have to manually enter my time, which is easy to do.