Virtuagym

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

253 avis

Jérémy

The Hangar

Publié le 28/07/2022

Positive

Positive

Avantages

Facilité pour la prise des rendez-vous pour nos membres. Gain de temps et gestion de mon business facilitée (facturation et domiciliation).

Inconvénients

Rien à signaler en particulier si ce n'est la gestion des factures que je ne maitrisais pas immédiatement.

Estelle
Estelle
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Bon pour la planification des activités

Publié le 05/11/2023

Avantages

C’est une plateforme don l’engagement du client est très simple. L’interface est intuitive et permet la gestion des réservations. Son usage aussi est très simple.

Inconvénients

J’apprécie bien ce logiciel mais, certaines fonctionnalités sont à revoir pour son efficacité.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et installations de loisirs
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

So much to offer

Publié le 04/12/2018

I enjoy using Virtuagym and so do my clients.

I enjoy using Virtuagym and so do my clients.

Avantages

I love how much the software has to offer! I wanted a software that does it all to automate some of the work. They have scheduling, coaching, exercises, nutrition, activity tracker, point of sale, online shop, challenges, etc. The customer service has been amazing!

Inconvénients

Because it has so much to offer, it has been a bit overwhelming setting it up and learning. However they offer lots of training videos and 1-on-1 training, you just need to set time aside for that.

Hi There!

Thanks for leaving such a wonderful review for Virtuagym!

We are glad that you are enjoying our product to take of your scheduling, coaching, exercises, nutrition, activity tracker, point of sale, online shop, challenges. It sounds like Virtuagym is taking care of some heavy lifting so that you can focus on making the world a healthier place! We work very diligently to give you the tools to do what you do best so I will pass your review along as it will provide our team with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing.

I know you mentioned that because it is a lot to learn a new software that you have felt overwhelmed. Nonetheless, we are happy to be here with you and for you every step of the way. Just reach out, we are just an email away at support@virtuagym.com !

Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Kelly

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great all-in-one software for managing clubs

Publié le 18/12/2021

Great support.

Great support.

Avantages

High functionality, great user experience/design

Inconvénients

More options for reporting/analytics would be helpful.

Dear Kelly,

Thank you for your time in rating Virtuagym.

We appreciate the confidence you have placed in us, and your feedback will be of course taken into consideration when deciding which features to add and improve to our system.

Please do not hesitate to share your further thoughts by emailing us at support@virtuagym.com and we will make sure to pass them over to our developers.

Janine

DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE

Publié le 25/01/2020

Dealing with virtuagym has been an absolute nightmare. If I could give it less than zero stars, I would.

Avantages

The only positive thing about virtuagym is being able to put our company's circuits in the app for clients to use during open session. However, we were told that we'd be able to film and upload our own exercises and that has only worked once. I've spent HOURS editing and uploading videos only to have them not work. It's beyond frustrating. It took 3 weeks to hear back about this issue and all I received was "Currently, there is a bug that is affecting a few portals the same way and it is almost ready for deployment by our software developers." 6 weeks later and the videos still don't work.

Inconvénients

Everything about this software is a joke. We've had countless issues dealing with them and little resolve. The biggest issue we've had is the "system" copying contracts and adding unpaid credits to client’s profiles. We've had over 130 credits applied which is over $10,000 worth of sessions. I work for a small business and if we hadn't noticed this, we would be out of business. We’ve had contracts ended and added by the “system” as well discounts being added or not removed. It takes days, sometimes weeks to hear back from anyone about anything. When they email asking if the “ticket” has been resolved and I say no, they close the ticket out and we never hear back from them regarding the issue. I’ve been asking for weeks to get a call with upper management for my boss to speak with someone and we finally got something worked out and the call was canceled and hour before it was supposed to happen. I would use extreme caution doing business with them. I was not a part of the company when we brought VirtuaGym on, but they must have a good sales team. However, that’s where it ends.

Hello Janine,

We are of course very sorry to hear that you have had such an unfortunate experience. When dealing with software technology it is impossible to avoid bugs, issues, and glitches even for large companies like Google, Apple, Netflix, and Facebook. That, of course, does not make it any better for you as a business and can take away precious time and occasionally money.
Unfortunately some fixes take time, more time than desirable and the support team do their best to answer client queries in response to the problems.

It seems that in your case, the situation was not handled to your satisfaction and we would be happy to discuss it with you in further detail. Please email us at support@virtuagym.com and put reference code AH34431 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!

Yormica

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Review of my experience with Virtuagym

Publié le 07/09/2021

AWESOME FROM DAY 1. I LOVE THAT I CAN SPEAK TO A LIVE REP. That's what sold me over other options.

Avantages

I like that I can add this as an additional option for my clients, especially because my business is already virtually based.

Inconvénients

I do not like the credits. They can be a bit confusing to explain to a large base of clients.

Dear Yormica,

Thank you for providing us with your valuable insight!

We're delighted to hear about your positive experience with us.

Please feel welcome to reach out to our support team at support@virtuagym.com so we can learn more about the difficulties you have experienced with the credits system and answer all of your questions.

Jodie

Great Options and Features

Publié le 04/03/2020

Avantages

We wanted to set ourselves apart from all other Fitness Facilities in the area. Virtuagym gave us that ability. We were able to create and customize an App specific to our needs and have the ability to make changes as needed as we grow. I love that everything is in one place and we easily view sales and memberships.

Inconvénients

Some of the functions are not as user friendly as others. There seems to be added steps that could be better set up especially in Point of Sale.
It was a learning curve to switch to a new system for us, but it seems to be working smoothly now.

"Dear, Jodie

We are glad to hear that Virtuagym has become such a great asset to your business. We love the fact that you find our custom app a useful tool for your needs!

Your feedback is very valuable and we would like to hear more about those steps you consider unnecessary. Please email us at support@virtuagym.com using the code JA31136 in the subject line so we can set up a time to chat about your ideas and feedback. (remember, they are doing us a favor by spending their time on us to give us feedback, make it sound valuable to us as well)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

With warmest regards,

Your Virtuagym Family"

Eduardo

Good and Bad

Publié le 15/12/2021

The part that we really liked was the coach module. That's why we will keep our business partnership...

I don't trust in the other parts, honestly, I don't recommend for a gym or studio.

Avantages

Coach Module (just the program part), I would say that customer centre a few times did a good job.

Inconvénients

Finances, Schedule, Clint's Session Control (this part was horrible), Analytics never worked.

Dear Eduardo,

Thank you for sharing this with us.

We are very happy to hear you are pleased with our coaching module.

Nevertheless, our team is continuously working on improving our product, and this is why we will be glad to learn more about your experience with the schedule and the financial portion of the system. If you agree, please email us at support@virtuagym.com to discuss this matter further.

Senne

Review Virtuagym

Publié le 28/07/2022

Good

Good

Avantages

Moving exercises, clear for the clients when they repeat a workout

Inconvénients

The way the workouts do not always appear in the clients 'beweegkalender'

Roberto
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

A well develop Platform for such a complicated subject.

Publié le 11/07/2023

It's a great place! If you are going to use your money! make sure you know and/or are commited to spend on this platform. After all is your money and you should be able to use it and therefore see what really is their commitment.

Avantages

I liked the fact that there is ease on getting around and not too much pressure. In other words, is what most will be looking for on a virtual place that can't be live and/or will be too much hard to go to gym personally just because it's not calling for them to expose their healthy needs. They care about all their customers. All the virtual place is great for everyone! Is open for everyone to enjoy!

Inconvénients

It's a bit heavy like all gyms because is hard to do exercises for people who are in need; example: fat and first starting to go to a gym. There is no really too much insentives but instead freely environment for everyone. They should focus more on People who is ready to give up because that way they can really enjoy what the platform has to offer. They don't really focus on the mental state everyone can be! Some people don't really give credit because is easier to give up and not see the whole purpose of the system. They should be more clear, and net on focusing on these people. Some people give up easy for personal reasons as it's expected.

Bryson
Bryson
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Good for Class Projects

Publié le 15/03/2023

Avantages

The onboarding process was quick and easy. There are a few learning curves but these have been easy to manage as the platform itself has been rather intuitive to work with. The platform suits my needs for what I am using it for (class projects) and has been quite easy for my students and end-users to manage from the feedback received so far.

Inconvénients

No major cons so far. I have had some trouble finding specific exercises in the library which can be somewhat time consuming, although the ability to create my own with a video link is a great help. I have had this issue when using other platforms as well.

ABC Trainerize, PT Distinction et My PT Hub
Oliver

Lacking in development

Publié le 20/09/2023

Avantages

Liked the graphics for the exercises, nice and clear to understand each exercise from the images.

Inconvénients

Had issues for many months just to set up the direct debit to pay for the software. At the time of use the app it was really lacking in development, from aesthetics to functionality. Other competitors had much better functionality such as habit tracking. The only option was to link with Paypal which had quite big payment fees.

Kayla

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Great App, horrible customer service

Publié le 16/03/2020

I rate is a 5/5 for the App and a 1/5 for customer service.

I rate is a 5/5 for the App and a 1/5 for customer service.

Avantages

I wish I could rate this App 5 stars for everything as it has been an asset to my business. I use it every single day to run my online business, the app itself is very user-friendly for my clients and easy to use on the back end. It has many great features that make creating and following workouts very easy.

Inconvénients

If you are looking or in need of good customer service, this app isn't for you. They have failed me many times in the customer service department. Slow to respond, sometimes days when I need assistance urgently. My app was down for a month and a half earlier this year, what should have been my best month of the year ended up being my worst of all time. They have a great product, just need to put a lot of work into their customer service.

"Dear, Kayla

Thank you very much for your review!

We are glad to hear that our app has become such an asset for the development of your business and that your clients find our many available features easy to use.

The situation you had mentioned about your app being down, did you mean that your entire app was actually down, or were you referring to the issue we had experienced with custom workouts not playing? As the only record of the issue that we have is with the workouts and that was due to YouTube changing their license agreement and unfortunately, that affected any business that relies on YouTube to share their videos.

We would love to hear more about your experience so we can continue to improve the service we provide to all of our clients.

Please email us at support@virtuagym.com and use the code JA18615 in the subject line.

Your feedback is very valuable and welcomed!

Sincerely,

Your Virtuagym Family."

Itzak

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Perfect for branding my martial arts brand!

Publié le 29/04/2021

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were my main points of contact during the onboarding, and the experience was great! Onboarding was about 3 months long, giving me time to work with the app, have my questions lined up and pretty much [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to answer almost everything, and if there wasn't a clear answer, he made sure to find someone who did know and follow up. After every webcam meeting I was sent recordings of the meeting that I still refer to, along with a summary of everything we talked about. Very down to earth, easy-going and made the onboarding experience not so painful. We were able to flesh out everything, from the design of my website to incorporate Virtuagym's webshop of my memberships, to setting up payments, to helping me setup my merchant accounts correctly.

With [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he made the app-making process very easy. Granted, I already had a iOS developer license since I already had 1 app on the market, so that took less time to finish compared to people who might need more attention on how to do that. Other than that he made sure my branded app was looking just the way I wanted and answered all my questions incredibly fast.

So far I'm very impressed with how the company handled the onboarding and the design of their software. It has its hiccups but nothing too big or dramatic to make me think less of their software.

Avantages

-If you're looking to stick out against the competition, having your own branded app is a MUST. I feel like this company really understands that, with the private trainer sector being highly over-saturated with exercise enthusiasts trying to find a way to stand out. Everyone lives on their phones, so only makes sense to push towards that. I've had the idea for the longest time to get my martial arts brand off the ground and teach through an app, and Virtuagym's setup was pretty impressive.

-With the app design, there's a section on my web portal dedicated to just that, from design interface, to what I want to offer, to the schedule and more. By the time my app was ready to go live, all they had to do was refer to my app design section to upload everything. I didn't have to do any app coding whatsoever, so that saved hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars in app developer costs.

-The scheduling software is pretty top notch. I'm able to list all my classes and connect it to a calendar on my website that's always live.

-The Pro version of my app gives my clients an additional app, the Foods app, where they can keep track of their nutrition, calories and macros. Pretty much gives my clients 2-apps-in-one.

-The Support Team has been very responsive to me. They get back to me pretty fast. The onboarding team were awesome and really helped me complete all the things I wanted to offer through my training.

-The Coaching design of the software is great!

Inconvénients

-I wish the videos could be connected through different providers. Right now, the app uses YouTube to connect all my exercises to my videos in the app. It'd be nice to offer different means, like Vimeo. YouTube has restrictions to videos, like only being able to load 16 videos per day and sometimes loads slow.

-Clients are unable to listen to their music at the same time as watching any of my videos. However, the support team is aware of this hiccup and is looking into it.

-One option that I really liked about the previous software I used (Zen Planner) was the ability to list ranks and creating conditions of when they'd be ready to test for a promotion. However, I also understand Virtuagym's focus is sports and exercise, not exclusively to martial arts, so it makes sense that it wouldn't offer this.

-The check-in desk software could use some work. Right now it's only Windows-based, so that cuts out other people like myself that use a Mac. Easiest thing they could do would be having an easier check-in process on the dashboard that I could open up on a web browser on my iPad, with pictures of my clients that they would tap to check in. Maybe the check-in software on Windows is great, but I haven't had the opportunity to test it yet.

Dear Itzak,

Thank you kindly for your detailed review. We greatly value our clients' insights on what they enjoyed the most as well as the areas of opportunity.

It has been a pleasure onboarding you into our system and we look forward to seeing your brand grow exponentially with this awesome tool at your disposal.

Please do let us know if there is anything else we can be of assistance with.

Anna Howard
CS Manager

Josko
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Worst customer service ever, they don't care about you.

Publié le 27/02/2020

Terrible.

Terrible.

Avantages

There were absolutely no pros using this product. Every other system I used was better 10 fold. I have used Mindbody, Acuity, Appointly, and other similar fitness apps.

Inconvénients

1) They lied in their sales call. When I asked about payroll they navigated around the question and didn't answer it directly (they don't offer pay roll). They told me that it was a mindbody substitute and while it looked great, their appointment booking was in BETA with many of the features missing. When I told them that I was dissapointed that they lied about the software they denied everything. When I asked for the sales call, they told me that they would give it to me as soon as possible that was 2 months ago... When I call, their managers are always on "lunch" or "in a call"

2) Extremely poor customer service. Constantly ignoring me. Taking days or weeks to respond. Blaming me for issues. Extreme lack of communication with other team members. They have been "attempting to speak to their manager about my case" for the last 30+ days. Good luck getting anything from these thieves.

3) They almost tried telling me that i'm tied into a year long contract. And finally they cancelled it. AFTER taking one more payment from me just a couple days before HAHA. And now that I'm asking for a refund are constantly ignoring me, saying that they'll get it to my asap, but nope. They just want to continue lying about everything thinking that i'll go away.

4) They told me that my implimentation of the software would start on December 9th and they began charging me then. but they didn't start until January.

"Dear, Josko

We are very sorry to hear that your Virtuagym experience was not as you expected from the sales standpoint.

During the sales process, your needs are analyzed and our sales team will adapt our different modules accordingly. Nevertheless, I understand that the lack of clear communication must be very frustrating for you. We will definitely look into the details of the communication that took place between our you and our team and address any possible areas of opportunity we may find on our way.

Once again thank you for taking the time and sharing your opinion.

With Warmest Regards,

Virtuagym, "

Daniel

Virtuagym: great all-in-one system

Publié le 10/03/2017

My partner and I began with Virtuagym after I had investigated their booth at the 2016 Club Industry Show in Chicago.
From a mobile-fitness owner's standpoint and for traditional clubs, this system can be your go-to for a complete software.
First off, their support is exceptional with live chat and dedicated, rapid email response. All of my concerns and questions were always answered in a timely manner and from my requests, they've made changes to our system for us on what we wanted.

For specific feautures, Ill touch on a few, but their pdf catalog/brochure really lays out everything nicely for what is offered.
New and existing members can sign up for the system via request or going to the club's "online shop" where they may browse the club's products and packages. They can view a schedule with the club's class listings and book their spot. Member's receive their own profile page which can be customized and it is part of the club's own social feed. Groups can be added for different demographic purposes for what population the content speaks to.

Members can create their own workouts from a large exercise and activity database, track their progress with many measurement options. Track food with a huge database of foods as well as create your own meals by saving particular foods in the nutrition diary as a meal, so it can be accessed later if the client makes and eats the same thing. Nutrition facts are clearly displayed and this can be a good tool, however does take time and work for one to become proficient and willing to do this all the time.

The system syncs with Fitbit for basic statistics and VG has their own activity trackers that go with their system, NeoHealth, which could be a promotion to members.

From a personal coaching standpoint, I would grade this system a B. Ive been told some updates are near that would work out some kinks and be useful additions. Push notifications, a "circuit/superset" option in the workout builder, majority of posts on the social feed go through, but some receive an error and most be re-entered.
But alot is offered. You can send workouts and activities to the client's activity calendar, set up and fill in their meal plan and set goals.

For business, everything is offered. Point of sale, kiosk check ins, marketing, services, memberships and more can be edited for the individual club or coach's liking

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your nice review and for your accurate description of our service! It is great to see how well you are doing and how efficiently we are helping you run your business!

Features such as push notification and superset editor (and much more!) are currently in our roadmap, and we hope they will be implemented soon, in order to make us deserve your A-grade!

We thank you for the valuable time that you have spent to write this review, and please do not hesitate to reach out if anything!

Have a great day,

Walter - Virtuagym Customer Success Department

Alex

Good product for my Online PT business

Publié le 06/03/2020

Overall I'm satisfied to be able to have a tool that takes lots out of my plate in admin processes.

Avantages

Easy to create workouts and deliver them to my clients. Keeping track and accountability are major for keeping motivation. The business admin has been very helpful to keep finances easier

Inconvénients

The customer service communication at the beginning with me was not good, take to long for getting and answer. I see they have been working on it, but still, lots more to do to improve post-sales client service

Dear, Alex!

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.

We are excited to read that you have found our workout components and administrative module useful when guiding your clients throughout their fitness journey!

As a team, we want to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you had experienced during your initial communication with our customer care division. We will continue working towards becoming more effective when addressing our clients' requests in order to deliver outstanding service!

Once again thank you for your suggestions!

Your Virtuagym family.

Jack
Jack

Publié le 19/04/2022

I ran into several...

Was a paying customer for 4 years and paid a premium price for their services.

I ran into several problems throughout the whole experience, was constantly promised uodates to make it even better... Nothing every changed.

They made no attempt to support small business throughtout the pandemic they just told you pay what you owe, regardless of the fact your business was completely closed.

Then when i choose to leave they make you put it in writing 3 times that you are cancelling then continue to take money from your account!

They are a disgusting company that can't even pick up the phone and i will never return to using their software again.

Avoid and go with another company there is plenty of them!

Avantages

The colour scheme, the salesman was very good at talkinh up a bad product.

Inconvénients

App, Software layout, lack of commmunication, no working phone lines ever.

Dear Jack,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We are genuinely sorry to hear that our software did not meet your expectations. We work very hard to ensure we provide a high-notch service, so it is indeed very sad to hear that your experience with us was not up to par.

Unfortunately, we are not able to tell much about your case as your business information was not given in the review details, however, we would like to address this in the best possible way, so If you are open to discussing your experience further, please feel welcome to email us at support@virtuagym.com.

Emily
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Worst customer service ever!

Publié le 01/12/2020

Went from great to horrible within 24 hours. We were so excited about the product after our hour demo, pricing, and terms of agreement. We wanted to get up and running immediately so we signed and sent back the contract right away. When we were on the call with our rep after we signed to get us up and running, he mentioned something about a 1 yr contract that all 3 of us heard for the first time. We quickly said this is not going to work for us as we cannot commit for a year when we don’t even know if the project we were building was going to take off.

We had not even used the product and we asked them to kindly refund our $213 until we can fully decide if this was something we could commit to.

They were adamant that we signed fully well aware of the 1 yr contract. We admitted that we did not read the contract before signing bc we were sure we understood all the details on our demo call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They were firm that they were not going to refund us and instead tried passing us to different levels of mgmt. I told them there is nothing to discuss. We can’t and won’t commit to a year and unless we can go month to month, this was just not going to work.
They chose to stop Communicating all together and I had to call my bank to make a claim as a fraudulent charge. My bank on the other hand was great and reversed the charge.

A month ahead gone by and I see they charged us again!!! I have sent 2 emails asking them to refund and stop charging with zero response!

Avantages

There were features such as app development that seemed exciting but we never got that far.

Inconvénients

Buyer beware! There is a ONE YEAR CONTRACT that they quickly glaze over during your demo. We had 3 associates on the call and not one of us heard there was a 1 yr contract.

Dear Emily,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

We are very sorry our service did not meet your expectations, however, being on a one-year-contract is something that is mentioned several times in the meetings you had with our consultants as we understand the importance of making it very clear to our clients.

If you are open to discuss your experience further, please feel welcome to email us at support@virtuagym.com.

The Virtuagym team

Not as it was described upon selection

Not as it was described upon selection

Workout plans, meal plans and invoicing on 1 software

Inconvénients

'Client Success Team' & all the issues that come up with each developer's update. After doing our best to keep up with the numerous issues encountered we have 2 major issues that are severely affecting our business. We have already emailed the 'client success team' for months but no temporary solution/help was provided and honestly we doubt even if the issues were understood, further to the replies received. We also asked for the contact details of someone at a higher position and where informed that he can give us a call only next week! 1 of the issues has been reported 3 months ago and till today no feedback/solution whatsoever were offered. It's already the second day with the 2nd issue and this is keeping our business on hold. For obvious reasons such issue is costing us a lot of money plus damage to our reputation with our clients.

Dear Mariano,

It sounds like you didn't have the best of experience and we are deeply apologetic for that lapse in service.

We will reach out to you shortly to see how we can improve the value we provide to your business.

Francesco
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Virtuagym Review

Publié le 29/07/2020

I run about 20 clients online, 95% don't even live in my country. Would be a lot harder without the app.

Avantages

Ease of use for me to get workouts to my clients directly on their phones.

Inconvénients

I think its not that easy to get clients stats, pics on the App. I think trainer should be able to set reminders to clients and clientes get measurements and pics on their app that we can see easily when coaching.

ABC Trainerize

Pourquoi passer à Virtuagym

Branded App

Dear Francesco,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Virtuagym!

We are thrilled to hear that you are making the most out of our coaching module by connecting with your clients at all times and helping them achieve their goals.

Your feedback and comments are highly appreciated, we understand there are some areas of improvement and commit to working on them to provide you with all the tools your business needs to continue driving success!

Remember you are welcome to contact us at all times by emailing our support team at support@virtuagym.com we'll be ready to expertly answer your questions and approach any requests you may have.

Sincerely,

Your Virtuagym family!

Fabio
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Support client

Not advised for personal trainers

Publié le 01/09/2016

It doesn't help Personal trainers, there are better options in the market. This is a app that was first designed for the general population, and not for personal trainers. Recently they started to sell professional packages - to personal trainers and gyms- but it seems that they are much more interested in gyms, than personal trainers, so all the updates failed to improve the main things that i wanted to improve.

Avantages

It gives you access to a very powerful platform, and you can brand it everything.

- no Coach app;
- Terrible workout editor;
- You cannot assign workout to a client, he needs to chose it from the available workouts;
- you cannot use the app to track your clients workouts;
- You dont have a demo of the portal, you need to sign for a year membership if you want to access to the portal;

Hi Fabio,

thank you very much for your honest words. I am sorry you are feeling that Virtuagym did not meet your needs.

However, there are a few details that we'd like to clarify. Our professional packages do offer the possibility to not only create your own workout plans for your clients. but also your custom made exercises. In addition, both our sales and client success team give demos and trainings of the system to all potential and existing clients. Finally, we are currently testing our coaching App which will allow you to track your client's progress on your phone and will launch soon.

Wish you all the best with your future endeavors!
Alkistis

Shuntunna

Virtuagym Review

Publié le 20/12/2021

Love it

Love it

Avantages

The Virtuagym software is awesome. It has allowed me to start up and run my company without having to worry about billing, scheduling, video workouts, etc. Customer service A+

Inconvénients

No cons thus far, this software is a real blessing.

ABC Trainerize

Dear Shuntunna,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

We are incredibly grateful to have your support and recognition during this unprecedented time.

Please feel welcome to email us at support@virtuagym.com if we can be of further assistance.

patrick
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

I have had success with the Virtua Gym software package.

Publié le 18/03/2017

I have been using the Virtua Gym branded app & all in one package since September 2016. Initially it took a bit of time to navigate the system and find out how I could use the features for the services we offer. After some testing, we built new meals plans, as well as integrated workout plans through the software. My team of Dietitians have been able to incorporate the Virtua gym software into some of our planning and tracking, and our clients have had great success. The software is all inclusive, it has many features available to you, so you can customize your software package to your needs. Overall, I am very satisfied with the product, and it has allowed me to expand my services offering. Customer services has always helped me with any issues I've had. I recommend VirtuaGym!

Avantages

The many different software features to run a health clinic

Inconvénients

I was told that the software would link with fitbit scales, however, they do not link to the scales, only the trackers.

Hi Patrick!

Thanks so much for your kind comment. Familiarizing with the system at the beginning might indeed take more time than after becoming a Virtuagym master. This is absolutely regular, as it relates to a new and revolutionary way of working! We are very happy that this time was well spent and we hope to have addressed you to the best, as we always strive for!

We're working to expand the range of hardwares that we connect to, therefore stay tuned in order to get the best out of our service!

If anything, please do not hesitate to give a shout and we'll be happy to help you out.

Have a great one!

Walter - Virtuagym Customers Success team

Everton

Virtua experience

Publié le 21/12/2021

Overall I'm pleased with this app so far.

Overall I'm pleased with this app so far.

Avantages

The billing and scheduling is what I like the most about this app.
Billing- keeps the client updated on their payments amd how many credits they have on their account to be able to purchase sessions. Allowing the clients to be able to schedule the days they train. All easy to navigate and a smooth transition of adding my website to this app.

Inconvénients

There will only be a few things I'd change a out this app, clients and the public, being able to write reviews. If the virtual avatar can showcase the muscle this being used, have it highlighted. To show the client the muscles being used in video not only through picture.also if it had a voice and talked the client through the workout. Also, hoping for some new updates on the avatar.

Dear Everton,

We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with us!

Our daily commitment is to work on improving our services, so this is why we greatly value our customer's feedback.

Please do not hesitate to share any further thoughts by emailing us at support@virtuagym.com and we will make sure to pass them over to our developers for consideration.