119 avis

TeamSnap

Équipe sportive, logiciel et applications de gestion de ligue et de club.

4,3 /5 (119 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
85% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
119 avis
Kit B.
Traduire en français

This is a great app! Tell your coach you gotta have it :)

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 18/09/2018

Avantages

Very easy to use and lots of features that are helpful. I am a parent of a teen-aged athlete and have a hard time keeping up with her practice, game, and travel schedule. With TeamSnap all that can be put in one central place that's easy to use. There are other features too, like contact info of other parents, who's assigned to bring what at tournament, etc. Anyone can send messages or alerts to coaches, parents, players and it keeps a nice tidy record of it all if you have to go back to review a message.

I cannot think of a single bug in the software after 3+ years of using TeamSnap. Also, they have great customer service who helped me when I was having a problem subscribing to TeamSnap calendar from Apple calendar.

Inconvénients

Honestly, I can't really think of anything negative or a feature that I wish it had. Well done and complete!

Emmett F.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
Traduire en français

Great app for sports management and athletic families.

Publié le 28/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Makes life as an athletic family much easier and more organized.

Avantages

Made it super easy to check when I have a hockey practice or game and also made this easier for my entire family

No bugs that I have stumbled across

Very easy to use for anyone, regardless of experience with apps of this type

Inconvénients

Sometimes very laggy to use and slow, but could be a problem on my end.

On rare occasions, the servers are down. I have only experienced this once in my time using it, but it was frustrating that one time.

Réponse de TeamSnap

Thanks for the feedback. We have a few things we are working on to make the mobile apps even faster. We recognize that cellular networks out on the field can be hit or miss and we have some things coming to help.

Alexander K.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Coach a Team? - Use This Software

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 23/12/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

After using this software for just a few months, each individual and family on our squad took part and enjoyed their working in the software. This is an invaluable piece of tech that every Coach should have and encourage folks to use.

Avantages

Connectivity to teammates and families made easy with this software. Functional and adaptable to all types of activities.

Inconvénients

There really is nothing NOT to like here. This software solves a time tested problem of staying in touch with teammates and their families. An excellent piece of software delivered in a seamless manner.

Marlene K.

Very Disappointed - Overpromised and Underdelivered

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 10/12/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I was trying to get a better way to communicate with our teams and streamline invoicing and payment plans. So far this program has done nothing but take hours out of my day responding to emails from my customers that they can't access their TeamSnap account.

Avantages

The color palate chosen for the software is nice. At this point I'm so frustrated with customer service and all the things that don't work right, that if there were anything good I don't remember.

Inconvénients

Customer service is a bunch of emails back and forth or a link to a help article. It takes over a week for the Onboarding person to schedule you, but by then you are already knee deep in the program, and guess what, the Onboarding guy has to get back to you with answers to your problems and yes...3 days later, I'm still waiting. You get an hour of their time then it is back to emails again. They want specific examples of the problem with the registration which would be very difficult to explain in words without being able to show them. One phone call could resolve the issue, but instead they'd rather email back and forth for 2 days. My players can't get into the system. Half the parents can't be invited to join because someone in the family has already accepted and that button is now gone. I have parents with the players name in the app. I have families that every time the update one child it changes the name of the other child to the first child then back again. The financials and invoicing is a joke. You can't apply discounts to invoices (we give an early contract signing discount and sibling discounts). You have to do the math and enter the total. Parents will never be able to see what discounts have been applied. Have divorced parents who pay separately. You have two set up two accounts for the player, so now they get two of every email, text, chat, alert. You can't customize the installment payment options.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

Cammielle B.

Excellent team manager tool

Publié le 24/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

I have uses it for years. It is my go to app for team management. I used it seasons with one team and seasons with 15. Its been smooth sailing ans I have no trouble. I use this for communication features as well

Avantages

Availability settings make tracking attendance easy. Invoice features have improved and makes it easy to collect funds. Game loading and schedule loading are easy. Accessible from multiple devices. I manage several different teams in one season.

Inconvénients

I wish that non profits could get lower fees. Especially, on merchant fees. It does cut in to our dues with the merchant fees.

Brian H.

Software Works Customer Service Does NOT

Publié le 13/08/2020
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

The software does what it's supposed to do. However, if I would have read this review before investing money, and time in TeamSnap, I would consider other options. Because of that money and time I feel committed, STUCK! I don't have time to learn a new system, nor right now do I care to. I own my business. If I had their customer support I wouldn't have a business. They get away with it because I doubt very seriously if anyone uses their software full time, including their customer support. Most people using TeamSnap must have the time to read article after article or look at screenshots, oh by the way look absolutely nothing like my screen, or watch a video that's so out of date it makes you even more confused. In a day and age when you can get answers to questions almost instantly, it is infuriating to have to wait 7 to 10 hours to find out what box to check on a form you are creating so that it will function the way you want it to.

Avantages

I like the idea of having a software that will integrate into our business that allows us to spend less time on administrative work and more focusing on building our brand

Inconvénients

It's not the software, its the support! There is a learning curve implementing and setting up the software. AND if you find yourself needing support GOOD LUCK! There is NO phone number, but TeamSnap touts that as they are "providing a greater experience of the product " with personal tutorials and screen shots. BS! "LIVE" support is only available from 9am-1pm MT. (I wish I could work a 4hr Day! Someone has been reading too much Timothy Ferriss!) I use the word live sarcastically, Oh there is a button that says Live Chat, but the majority of the time when you need help and think your going to live chat with someone you get a message saying someone will get back to you within a few hours.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

Nicole M.
Secteur d'activité: Relations gouvernementales
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés
Traduire en français

Easy team management and communication tool

Publié le 15/01/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Team Snap has helped with keeping things organized with my four teams that I coach. It makes it extremely easy to keep in touch with parents and players on everything having to do with the team.

Avantages

It allows for very quick and easy communication with everyone on my team. The site is very easy to navigate and has allows for a multitude of communication methods. I can keep all of the information for my team in one location whether it be team stats, schedules, scores, photos, or documents. I can send mass communications or individual communications out to members of the team. I like that I can add and subtract players easily from my roster. I also like that teamsnap sends reminders out about upcoming events so I don't have to remember to do so.

Inconvénients

I have not found anything that really sticks out that I dislike about the software except that it takes a while for us to process a refund when we try and send it back through team snap.

Darrin B.
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
Traduire en français

Stay in touch with your team

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 08/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Love the shared game day pictures comments and conversations, but it can get a little annoying on my Apple watch as notifications can ding endlessly if the whole team gets chatting about a topic

Avantages

If you have children playing in any type of sports league, you need to recommend this software to the team administrator to keep all the parents in the loop. There was nothing more frustrating as a team manager trying to email all the parents game, practices dates and times Etc and still have parents complaining about missing team info. This platform takes care of that issue and keeps all team info and updates in one easy to find place.

Inconvénients

I like to delete old info and found team snap to store info not needed for longer then needed and there is a price tag to use, its not free.

Kellie Y.

Great for team organization

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 03/12/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The app has been a welcome tool in managing the team and team activities.

Avantages

This application was chosen by our club team to streamline communication. Coaches can communicate with athletes, other coaches, with parents and with volunteers in private chats. We can also track practices and games, who will be attending each for planning purposes.

Inconvénients

There might be a way to process but as of now, we only see possibility for one coach to make changes to schedule.

Ashley T.
Secteur d'activité: Immobilier

Keep in Contact

Publié le 21/01/2021
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

TeamSnap has been a great tool to ensure that groups are aware of everything. It is great to keep up with what is owed and when it is due or when the next practice is scheduled.

Avantages

TeamSnap is another product that allows groups to stay connected without constant text messages from others in the group. The app has a number of features that allow the group to communicate or see what is occurring in the future without clicking off the main screen.

Inconvénients

There have been a few times where messages have been sent out, but there was not a confirmation that it was received. TeamSnap will not deliver the message if the recipient does not have the app downloaded on their device.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Dave C.
Traduire en français

Keeps making a positive difference to our youth sports program.

Publié le 12/08/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Allows our small volunteer lead youth softball organization to operate way above our capabilities from an information technology perspective. It has made our ability to manage registrations and the associated $$ Much more smooth than I ever anticipated. Even in the challenging spring of 2020 when we had to cancel our program because of the Covid pandemic, our ability to offer and process refunds was so simple!

Avantages

It was difficult the first year when we abandoned our in person registration for this online solution. We always looked forward to seeing all the families and softball players in January after many months away and we worried about losing that personal touch. We never should’ve worried as our families and our coaches have all benefited from our transition to team snap.

From managing all of our registrations, whether for tryouts, clinics, our regular Rec season or Our summer travel seasons, TeamSnap makes it all easy. Families can keep using their daughters profiles for multiple registrations. We can re-purpose prior registration forms each year with only minor changes. We can easily extract the raw data for more detailed analysis in XLS and to provide coaches with advance looks in preparation for team drafts. Draft night is simple with a click all that is needed to add a player to a team. At the end of the draft meeting, all coaches have all the information needed to welcome players to their team.

For our coaches, their season is made simple. As schedules are completed, they loaded into their select teams you say Ivette schedule and they can track players availability for every game weeks, assign snack duty, and keep track of all the scores. They can send emails to/from all of the players and keep parents up-to-date on all activities

For our entire program, it is easy to send emails to all the coaches or all the families And keep everyone informed.

Inconvénients

It would be nice if after the draft meeting, that players/families couldn’t see everything until their coach has completed all of the phone calls. Kind of a hold/release button that A coach could push when he is finished. Sometimes players know who else is on their team and start complaining before coaches even started making phone calls.

Glenn G.
Traduire en français

Good team management tool but needs improvement

Publié le 11/04/2018

I used Teamsnap to manage a Men's adult softball team for over 7 years

-Players or manager can track player "availability" easily through the app. The player can mark which games they may miss due to vacation, etc. This is useful for tracking how many subs I may need for a given week.
-The ability to track statistics
-Easy to use mobile app
-The ability to send/track messages to team

Inconvénients

There are a few things they can work on:

-Stats were great, but were not available on the mobile platform. This was an issue because the majority of the team only used the mobile
-I wanted to lock down 'availability' an hour leading up to the game, otherwise someone could mark themselves out the last minute without me knowing, but this feature was not offered.
-The top stats feature is cool - it allowed you to show the season leaders for stats. But they did not allow you to set a threshold for minimum games - i.e. a qualified player. So a player who went 2-2 in a single game and didn't play another game all season would lead the team in batting average.
-One time I sent out a note to the team to have them mark their availability for the game that week and Teamsnap decided at the same time to do unannounced maintenance on the site, so no one could login
-I was on an annual billing plan, but stopped managing the team half way into the year. There was no refund even though I stopped using the site for 6 months.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Utilisateur vérifié

League Administrator

Publié le 17/10/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This software has become a 'no brainer' for operations of our association. Managers are give access to their team accounts and the rest is history.

Avantages

With the new features we have been able to use this software for our entire association. I use it to enter team development times and can ensure all parents have been notified with the features provided. I can monitor the teams and their activities. It has made the rostering of teams so easy and provide info to Hockey Canada all in one software.

Inconvénients

There are additional fees associated with using the Invoicing feature.

Tori H.

Lots of notifications

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 16/01/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, the app helps keep the team organized and keeps a record of things that have occurred which can be helpful as well. Just too many notifications on my phone which left me annoyed at times with the app and the frequency of it buzzing.

Avantages

There are various functions that make communication easy within our team. Documents can be shared and saved for later within the app. Contact details for members of the team are within the app, which aides in communication as well.

Inconvénients

I found that I would receive many notifications about one single event/message/email. I tried to limit notifications but that did not seem to matter as I still wound up with frequent notifications. They would come in the form of text messages too which I found frustrating!

Réponse de TeamSnap

Sorry about the multiple notifications. If you drop us a line at https://helpme.teamsnap.com/ we should be able to tune the notifications for you.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Martin W.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
Traduire en français

Probably the best team sports management software....

Publié le 25/07/2017

Avantages

Easy to use, does what most clubs need and saves significant time for both coaches and parents. My club have 40+ football (soccer) teams, which overs over 500+ players and teamsnap manages everything from registration, team and club communications, games and training and availability... and more. Great customer support also :)

Inconvénients

No real cons... having the cloud version and app version make it easy to use and new features are continually rolling out... over the last two years of using this it has got better and better

Todd M.
Secteur d'activité: Administration publique
Traduire en français

TeamSnap automates managing my soccer team

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 07/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Before I used TeamSnap, I had to remember to send email reminders to the team before each game and practice. I had to manage multiple email addresses from some players (parents, grandparents, etc.). I had to check our snack lineup each week and remind the parent who was supposed to bring the halftime and postgame snacks. Now, I can do all that through TeamSnap, and it automates a lot of those functions. All my parents downloaded the mobile app. I no longer have to worry if a player's demail address dropped off the email chain.

Avantages

There are a lot of things I love about this software. I have been coaching youth soccer for almost 10 years. The best feature is the player availability feature. It lets me know who is going to be at each game, and it is easier for the parents to use instead of sending me an email. I also love the automated email reminders so I no longer have to send emails before each game and practice.

Inconvénients

My soccer team only plays about six months of the year (fall and spring) but I have to pay a yearly fee. It would be nice if I could only have to pay for the months I use it.

Ramin S.

TeamSnap Review

Publié le 25/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, the mobile and desktop functionality is what sold me on this tool and why I renew with them every year!

Avantages

The fact that I get an awesome experience on both web and mobile! My players can use this on their phones just as easy as they can while they are at work to update game statuses, etc.

Inconvénients

The email template for this template is not as friendly as I would like. Formatting is a bit raw and you cannot make emails look as presentable as I'd like.

Ryan Z.
Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
Traduire en français

Teamsnap is the current leader in team management for sports and events

Publié le 11/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I've used it for a long time and it's fairly simple and universal for parents and coaches. I'll continue to use it, but would be nice to have a few more options included without additional charges

Avantages

We all need a central place to keep track of all our kids' sporting events. The adding of schedules and multiple teams is very helpful and convenient.

Inconvénients

You need to pay for a lot of the upgrades, including "availability" where the user can mark if they can or cannot attend a practice, game, etc.

Janis P.
Traduire en français

Best software for managing team sports

Publié le 10/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The ease of use and how universal the program is made it a clear choice for our communication needs.

Avantages

I love how easy TeamSnap is to update games, tournaments and events for all of the families involved. Being able to intergrade the schedule to my phones calendar was a huge help.

Inconvénients

There was nothing about the software that I didn't like. It was easy to use and update as needed. GREAT tool for any team sports group.

Roger N.
Traduire en français

Most popular, User friendly team management software.

Publié le 11/07/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

TeamSnap made it easy to manage a team roster, inform the team of the game schedule, check attendance and communicate with the team.

Avantages

TeamSnap is easy to set up and use. It makes it easy to communicate with parents on your team via email or text. You can schedule games, check attendance, track payments, post team photos, and email the entire roster from your email account.

Inconvénients

Cost. Free version is very 'stripped'. Paid version is excellent, but you have to pay per team, and there is no discount for subsequent years, multiple years or additional teams. Cannot roster on and off players for different seasons/tournaments.

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Divertissement
Traduire en français

Organize any team with TeamSnap!

Publié le 26/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

In my opinion, every team should use this application, it`s awesome!

Avantages

I love how easy it is to keep track of both of my son`s upcoming games, practices and scores.
I can update their status to either attending or declining their attendance with a quick click.
It allows coaches and parents to stay connected on one easy to use platform.

Inconvénients

The corny tag lines they use when uploading new content.

Jim D.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Lines of communication

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 22/02/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I loved the fact that you can share the schedule and update/changes to the schedule are real-time and you can choose who to send notifications to.
I like the fact that you can send notifications using text or email.

Executive summary:
-Easy of use: 4 stars
-User interface: 3.5 starts(learning curve)
-Payment: 5 stars easy to upgrade/downgrade on the fly
-Inviting others: 5 stars. Ability to invite and join your group/club: easy(it shows who is online/offline)
-Support: 5 stars
-Functionality: 5 stars
-Web page integration: 5 stars
-Security: 5 stars

Inconvénients

-I wanted to only notifications at specific intervals, example every other week. I was not able to do that in the version I was using. It's either at specific days ahead of the due date or none at all.
I would like to be able to send bi-weekly or once a month.

Laura C.
Traduire en français

TeamSnap is the ONLY software to use for team managment

Publié le 22/08/2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

I have tried other options (been forced to by orgs that don't use snap) and no one comes close. They save you tons of time with the repeat feature and they always respond immediately to inquiries.

Avantages

Great interface- they really get what people need to manage teams. Quick response from customer support.

Inconvénients

Price has been steadily rising which is not a big deal as the team splits it. They do allow you to keep your original amount if you have had a team for years.

Diana H.

Incredible!

Publié le 09/03/2018

Avantages

Clear, concise and easy to use. Great phone functionality. Easy roster management and attendance tracking tool. Easy email messaging and TeamSnap Live chat tool. You can opt-in or opt out of practice reminders. TeamSnap is the best tool I've found in the sports team management space. I've used other software, and TeamSnap does everything seamlessly.

Kirk M.
Secteur d'activité: Services juridiques

Great Team Management Software

Publié le 14/06/2018

Avantages

I have used TeamSnap to manage youth sports teams for years. Very easy to use and very convenient to use to contact parents with updates.

Inconvénients

Some of the features that would be helpful to the team are included only in paid version (not that this offends me at all) but don't want to charge parents additional fees for them so we just go with the free version and make due.