Avis clients sur Paylocity

Paylocity

Paylocity est une solution web de RH et de paie pour les PME.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

825 avis

Ezechiel
Ezechiel
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Paylocity logiciel de gestion des dépenses

Publié le 29/01/2024

Paylocity logiciel de bonne fonctionnalités

Paylocity logiciel de bonne fonctionnalités

Avantages

Paylocity est un logiciel qui prévient lorsqu'une limite est atteinte grâce à une notification et dispose d'un tableau de bord ayant une fonctionnalité assez évoluée

Inconvénients

Paylocity est un logiciel qui a une petite difficulté au niveau du reporting.

Charlaine
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Logiciel de gestion de temps et de dépenses

Publié le 24/10/2023

Avantages

Ce que j'ai le plus aimé ce sont les notifications pour le signalement quand une limite est dépassée .

Inconvénients

Ce logiciel est très simple et pratique je le recommande à tous

Heather
Heather
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

One of the Best Employee Management and Payroll Systems Available

Publié le 31/05/2021

FANTASTIC! They have wonderful customer service, the platform is beautiful and intuitive, the functionality is amazing... Highly recommended for anyone looking for an all-in-one employee management system!

Avantages

Paylocity is basically an all-in-one HR, benefits, payroll, compliance, and employee files storing software. Through it, you can find onboard new employees, assign compliance training, process reimbursements, access an org chart, pull customizable reports on demand, and even include different OpCo employees in the org chart, even if they're not listed as employees within your actual company.

Inconvénients

This is incredibly nitpicky but I really wish the "work email" feature was more prominently featured within employee demographics and profiles. It's there and available, but not super easy to find if you don't know where to look, and also is not listed in the Report Writer as an option for a field. To pull all email addresses in the company, you have to pull a specific demographics report and modify the information in that report to exclude all the other unnecessary details.

Emily
  • Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy to implement payroll software

Publié le 20/05/2021

Paylocity has simplified and streamlined our payroll process. After switching from another payroll provider, and paper and pen to record hours, it has been a seamless transition to Paylocity for our team.

Avantages

Paylocity is intuitive and simple to use. Prior to implementing Paylocity, our team members used paper to record all hours worked. The switch to recording hours in Paylocity was seamless amongst our team members.

Inconvénients

We didn't find any aspects of this software to be difficult to learn or use. If anything, I believe we could use more of Paylocity's features, such as applicant tracking and benefits management, as time progresses.

ADP Workforce Now

Pourquoi choisir Paylocity

We struggled with Paychex customer service. Paylocity pricing was also more appealing to us.

Paychex Flex

Pourquoi passer à Paylocity

The pricing and overall features offered by Paylocity surpassed that of ADP.
Sarah
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Terrible implementation, customer service, and not user friendly. I'd give 0 stars if I could

Publié le 09/03/2021

If it weren't a hassle to switch systems, I would switch in a heartbeat. This is a terrible platform and I am unimpressed with the company as a whole.

Avantages

We needed an HRIS that would house all employee info, reviews and process payroll. It does this. Barely.

Inconvénients

Customer service is horrendous. We were told we would have an "Account Manager" That indicated to me that I'd have one person who answer my emails or phone calls. That is not the case. It's a customer support center staffed with new employees who don't know the system. I have walked them through their own system on multiple occasions. We have had a handful of critical payroll processing mistakes made because the "account manager" walked me through the process incorrectly. I spend about 2-3 hours a week on the phone with customer support to get answers to what should be simple questions. I've requested supervisors multiple times, they have promised to get back in touch, but no one reaches out. You are on your own.

Implementation was a disgrace. Our first implementation consultant disappeared and no one knew where she went. The 2nd one started but disappeared for 2 weeks and suddenly reappeared. Despite hours upon hours to meetings to implement the system, the most basic things like PTO policies were still incorrect. I've been fixing implementation errors for over a year now.

Complete lack of good UX. They need a new UX team. The Help Section is laughable. Not even their customer service can find help articles that are applicable.

They have a lot of reports, but finding what you need is nearly impossible.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux

Paylocity

Publié le 05/11/2023

Overall paylocity gets the job done. With being able to do just about everything u need to keep track of employees time and information helps alot.

Avantages

I like how i am able to keep track of what i worked for the week, how can submit pto time for approval without any issues and how can view my tax documents, and can clock in and out on the app for my phone if need be.

Inconvénients

How it freezes when trying to go to certain tabs and when trying to clock back in from lunch, and how the app for the phone sometimes wont let u in at all.

BARBARA
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

Very Satisfied

Publié le 01/03/2021

Having our payroll taxes and tax returns taken care of and the assistance in resolving problems. Saves us time and worry.
Paylocity can accommodate the employees with every deposit needs and changes, which again save us time in trying to meet those requests.

Avantages

The ease of processing is what I like most about the software.
It is functional to our needs, especially the tracking of hours, wages, and benefits which make reporting and budgeting easier.
Best customer service.

Inconvénients

The most difficult to understand is the ACA tracking. Some employees always need fixing.
Entering Holidays from year to year sometimes has issues in making sure that it automatically loads into employee files.

Jennifer
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

To move to Paylocity or not?

Publié le 22/02/2021

The integration was a large undertaking; however, we did them step-by-step. The payroll has been huge. We've gotten back hours to our days along with the reassurance that some random thing didn't go wrong with payroll that was previously out of our control. The piece of mind that everything is working as it should is worth all the effort.

Avantages

The integration in the software with all of the different areas, i.e. benefits, recruiting, payroll, ACA, W2, timecards, HR all make it worth the effort to transition to this software. The company and software have delivered on all of the promises that were made when the software was pitched to us.

Inconvénients

There are only small, personal changes that I would make. They are small picky things that I would like but do not hinder the software in any way.

Kendall
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

One central hub for all HR-related needs

Publié le 14/07/2023

Paylocity overcomes the problem of disjointed HR procedures by centralizing them under one roof. This increases efficiency and decreases ambiguity. Additionally, the mobile access capability allows us to operate from anywhere, greatly increasing our adaptability.

Avantages

The intuitive layout of Paylocity streamlines daily operations. Complex procedures like payroll and human resources administration are simplified. In addition, it provides me with in-depth reports that inform my judgment.

Inconvénients

It's not easy to adjust Paylocity so that it meets all of my company's requirements. Due to its generalizability, it doesn't always mesh with our processes.

Jerrica

Quick and Painless

Publié le 17/07/2023

Avantages

Access to everyone's records and time make it easy to work with multiple people at the same time on getting an issue solved. The physical time clock is great for all the employees to use. Correction was quick and easy for any clocking in error or HR issue. The transition of data from the other payroll software was done perfectly.

Inconvénients

The issue of the first set up was terrible. We had a team to help us transition and get the set up for the system changed about three times before we could actually move forward. Running reports can also be hassle if you are looking for something specific.

Stefanie
Stefanie
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Paylocity is a monstrosity

Publié le 30/11/2023

I have had just a blah experience with paylocity I will never ever want to use it again especially if I ever run a business on my own I have to say it's very mediocre and the dashboard is just not up with the times your standards that I have in my book. There's also just a vague paycheck stub that you get with just the taxes and the breakdown in that fact but it doesn't allow you to go in and search for discrepancies and clocking in and clocking out

Avantages

I liked the means of being able to change my direct deposit information in real time

Inconvénients

I hate the fact that this program doesn't offer a detailed breakdown of clocking in and out.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Very good for HR management

Publié le 03/03/2023

In general, it is a good program for managing human resource operations, providing training at the beginning of operation, and giving ease of work.

Avantages

An excellent platform for managing human resources in companies, the vacation management application is wonderful, many improvements have been made to it, any employee can be added to this program easily, it helps a lot in issuing and tracking data easily.

Inconvénients

The customer support team should respond more quickly to customer requests, the payroll application should be improved.

Autumn
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Paylocity is a game changer

Publié le 16/02/2021

This software has transformed how we work as an HR team. Further, it has made day to day processes easier and put data in the hands of leaders quickly, where in the past both things would have been highly time consuming and often paper based.

Avantages

Everything? We are using time and attendance, payroll, benefits administration, learning, surveys, applicant tracking, and onboarding. We also use data insights frequently. If I had to pick a favorite right now, it would be learning (the LMS), as we have used that a great deal over the past year of working and training as a remote workforce.

Inconvénients

None that I can think of. When we have had an issue, the support team is quickly able to address the issue and we are always seeing system improvements.

Paycom, UKG Pro et ADP Workforce Now

Pourquoi choisir Paylocity

Needed a system more agile for use in higher education and which could meet our new progressive HR team where they are now and in the future.

Dayforce HCM

Pourquoi passer à Paylocity

Agility, functionality, progressive orientation, pricing, and prior positive experiences on this software.
Lisa
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy to use, end users have been impressed

Publié le 16/02/2021

Avantages

The end user employees are able to take care of most questions and issues themselves through the Self Service Portal. Our semi-monthly payroll entry is simple. Like how the recruiting information for a new employee rolls over to onboarding and HR seamlessly.

Inconvénients

There are some processes that aren't intuitive. For example, setting up HSA bank accounts for individual employees. The integration with our benefits software is a little buggy. There have been errors and I still have to go into our benefits system to make sure terminations and new employees are rolling over.

ADP Workforce Now et Paycor

Pourquoi choisir Paylocity

ADP product with all the features of Paylocity was extremely expensive compared to Paylocity. ADP is still asking us to switch back but their "best" price is out of range for us.

RUN Powered by ADP

Pourquoi passer à Paylocity

Price for some and more comprehensive than others.
Stefan
  • Secteur d'activité : Semi-conducteurs

HR Manager's Best Friend

Publié le 04/05/2021

I like Paylocity a lot and as a company we are very satisfied with the software and currently wouldn't look to change HR & Payroll systems unless something significantly better or more cost effective came along. As long as Paylocity keep moving forward and making the userability experience their focus we will remain a customer.

Avantages

I use Paylocity everyday and find the software very user friendly. For our business size it is very cost effective for what you get.

Inconvénients

There are some minor features that have bugs that I have bought up over a year ago that have yet to be fixed. The PTO tracking feature is not very user friendly and causes a lot of confusion amongst employees and admins alike.

Gusto et ADP TotalSource

Pourquoi choisir Paylocity

PEO was too expensive and we hired a HR manager.

Gusto et ADP TotalSource

Pourquoi passer à Paylocity

Cost effective, userability experience, Performance Management and Community features
Eric
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Robust system, not the most user friendly

Publié le 04/05/2021

We have 100s of contractors who are managed separately from our full- and part-time staff. Paylocity enabled us to handle the different demands of both groups.

Avantages

A very robust system. Keeps abreast of policy changes making it easy to consider options. Extremely function rich with many reporting options, sometimes to the point of fault in that it takes some training to become familiar with the system. Integration and customer services have both been excellent.

Inconvénients

The system is not the most user friendly, but it adds functionality in place of user experience. For example, adding a new 401k/403b program took multiple calls with customer service to be sure everything was set appropriately. Same for HSA enrollment. The full product requires more than a basic level of technical proficiency.

QuickBooks Online Advanced et NetSuite

Pourquoi choisir Paylocity

Zenefits could only handle a limited number of contractors in it's system. Their benefits integration and customer service were not at the same level either.

TriNet Zenefits

Pourquoi passer à Paylocity

Feature suite for the pricing
Karen
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique

Good HR and Payroll System

Publié le 28/07/2021

Overall, we are happy with Paylocity; however, there are a few things, like I mentioned earlier that seem a little behind the times.

Avantages

I find the reporting feature to be robust because the reports available contain all of the information I need to report on. E.G., Date of Hire, Supervisor name, employee list, payroll data.

Inconvénients

The paid time off balance information really needs to improve. Currently, employees don't see any accrued or used PTO until the next payperiod (semi-monthly). Employees would like to see their balance in real time.

Namely, Paychex Flex et Paycor

Pourquoi choisir Paylocity

Paychex was a little behind on upgrades, reporting, different modules communicating/working together. We needed more.

Paychex Flex

Pourquoi passer à Paylocity

We selected Paylocity because the pricing structure was better for us and it seemed to be a more current/modern system.
Eleanor

Payroll Processing Platform with integrated human resources tools

Publié le 17/05/2021

Overall, my experience with Paylocity has been very beneficial. Each obstacle that our company has faced in terms of HR and payroll, Paylocity has been able to guide us through. Paylocity is a great platform for facilitating and administrating employment details.

Avantages

This software comprehensively ties together many aspects of a human resources department. This makes it easy for a small business owner who may not necessarily need to hire a individual dedicated human resources to facilitate the necessary components of providing wholesome employment. Paylocity has strong reporting and data processing in addition to robust customer support that effectively and efficiently help troubleshoot potential obstacles.

Inconvénients

It seems that some aspects of the software don't exactly tie together. For example, when entering an hourly employee group in HR and Payroll, I often forget to add them into employee groups in time and labor. Subsequently, the supervisor has no way of tracking the employee's timecard. Additionally managing benefits in the employee's payroll file versus the HR file. Although this may be because our company does not fully utilize the benefits package that Paylocity offers.

Quickbooks Online

Pourquoi passer à Paylocity

The previous owner's of the company recommended this product to us.
JOSE
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Paylocity really works for us

Publié le 17/05/2021

Overall the customer support is one of the best I ever dealt with.

Overall the customer support is one of the best I ever dealt with.

Avantages

all the features for the price...I can post jobs, manage applicants, onboard them, and move them to Payroll with one system...

Inconvénients

The employee training and compliance training is lacking and I don't appreciate them charging a price for these features that seem to me should be included.

Paycom, Paychex Flex et Paycor

Pourquoi choisir Paylocity

ADP was very basic, and their next level up was very expensive and did not due as much as Paylocity

RUN Powered by ADP

Pourquoi passer à Paylocity

Price and the potential and innovation the company showed...
Tom
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Some flaws, but still probably the best HR system I've used.

Publié le 04/05/2021

Overall experience has been positive. Can escalate service issues with Paylocity sales staff as needed.

Avantages

The system is constantly being updated. Previous issues I've had with the system, such as confusion on how job descriptions are listed have been fixed in future updates.

Inconvénients

Reporting can be a struggle since many standard reports from Paylocity involve merged cells without one single row of data. Customer service is very hit or miss depending on responds to the requests.

TriNet Zenefits

Pourquoi choisir Paylocity

Gusto was very limited when we hit 100 employees.

Gusto

Pourquoi passer à Paylocity

Paylocity had the most features and came down in price to meet the lowest bid that we had.
Cassondra
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Great for small to mid-size US organizations.

Publié le 02/11/2023

We did not have a good experience with Paylocity. While the customer service was good, the product is not good for international employers. Reporting was never right, because the data they put in from implementation was entered incorrectly and we could never get it fixed after that.

Avantages

Paylocity was very user friendly and pretty much plug and play after implementation.

Inconvénients

Paylocity is not a good tool if you have people in multiple countries, because each company is set up like a different company and they don't necessairly talk to one another.

Weston

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great system that's flexible and I can pay for what I need

Publié le 04/08/2022

Avantages

I love the interface and intuitive location of tabs. Finding what I need is easy and the search gets me answers to most questions without having to call tech support

Inconvénients

I don't like that my account manager keeps changing, I understand turn over is high currently but it's much better to not have to "fill in" each person I call on whatever issue we were working on. There is currently a gap between what we can do remotely on the mobile app and what we can do in the browser based system. I need more functionality on the mobile devices.

ADP Workforce Now et Paychex Flex

Pourquoi passer à Paylocity

Their ability to give me what I need and not some giant package with things that cost me but I'll never use... Paychex was comparably priced but the company didn't seem like they would keep up with product development as well as Paylocity.
Jacquelyn
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Excellent Payroll Service

Publié le 22/02/2021

Paylocity has made our jobs easier, more accurate, more efficient and take less time to look up the history of an employee. If something goes wrong, Paylocity fixes it right away, their customer services is impeccable, they are attentive and very knowledgeable in the payroll and hr field. I love that they are compliant in each state which makes making sure we are compliant in all areas easy.

Avantages

I love Paylocity. The reports are easy to use, I can even create a custom report for exactly what I am looking for. I love the ease of adding a new employee, setup between multiple services is amazing and makes our job that much easier.

Inconvénients

Transferring an employee between different companies. That section does not work properly. I feel that I should be able to click on what I would like to transfer from 1 company to the next.

Alex
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Paylocity Pros & Cons

Publié le 18/05/2021

Our relationship got off to a VERY rocky start and while things have definitely improved we continue to have concerns about your ability to provide adequate support for our needs.

Avantages

I always try to find the positives and there are good things about Paylocity - especially their reporting tool. Their customer support has almost always been very friendly. Payroll is straightforward and easy to use.

Inconvénients

Needs more seamless integration with all of the available products offered - specifically with Time & Labor. I would really like to see clients have more abilities to make changes without the need to always wait for client support to return calls/emails. It has become more and more clear that as Paylocity has grown that you are unable to keep up with the support needs of your clients. There also seem to be a lot of areas where the information is redundant and seems like it could be streamlined to make the platform more efficient.

ADP Workforce Now, Netchex et Paycor

Pourquoi passer à Paylocity

We inherited your product from the previous company.
Kimberly
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et installations de loisirs

Paylocity Is the Go To

Publié le 04/05/2021

My overall experience with Paylocity is very positive. My implementation went very smooth and the continued follow up made the process work very well. Since then, there have been no major issues or mishaps. The most important thing to me is paying employees promptly and accurately. While Paylocity cannot prevent human error, it does do all it can to advise, report and remind about items which could present issues . We are very happy with Paylocity and all it has to offer.

Avantages

Paylocity is user friendly and provides more than enough guidance in processing payroll and keeping employee information organized. In addition, all of the HR auditing and tracking is helpful so as to not have to track separately. The PEAK resources and on demand training courses are also very helpful when needing a quick "How-To". There is no doubt that we do not use Paylocity to is fullest extend, but the ability is there when needed.

Inconvénients

It is hard to give negative feedback about a product that does more than one can fully comprehend. The report writer can be tricky if you are not familiar with how to use it. When doing an Employee Search, I do not like how the information displays by sliding from right to left. I would prefer it display as it does when you go into the Employee HR File. I really like the new HR Actions module, however setting up the approval process has run into complications with roles which has limited my ability to really use it properly. Finally, it would seem there has been a good deal of change at Paylocity because I have been reassigned an Account Manager 3 times in the past 6 months. Thankfully, I have not needed to have a close relationship with my Account Manager as I did at my previous employer but would be nice to have someone familiar with me and my company.