Paylocity

Paylocity est une solution web de RH et de paie pour les PME.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

659 avis

Sarah
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Slow but thorough

Publié le 01/05/2021

Personablity and productivity were high on their good side and the overall flow and application of the app or desktop site were both high positives, and even though you had to wait 48 hours usually for a response, when you needed help you at least know they're reliable and responsible...even if they're not hasty.

Avantages

This company had excellent rollout of the product into the work environment with the most amazing customer support I've ever received. Training and utilization were easy to understand and execute, with very little hiccups at all. Their app is colorful and keeps you very updated on your progress and profile management issues!

Inconvénients

There wasn't an easy way to find answers to questions "fast", you would always get a personable and functional response to your questions from a real human who knew your name, but sometimes an immediate assist is more important than an overly communicative/thorough one.

Weston
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great system that's flexible and I can pay for what I need

Avantages

I love the interface and intuitive location of tabs. Finding what I need is easy and the search gets me answers to most questions without having to call tech support

Inconvénients

I don't like that my account manager keeps changing, I understand turn over is high currently but it's much better to not have to "fill in" each person I call on whatever issue we were working on. There is currently a gap between what we can do remotely on the mobile app and what we can do in the browser based system. I need more functionality on the mobile devices.

ADP Workforce Now et Paychex Flex

Pourquoi passer à Paylocity

Their ability to give me what I need and not some giant package with things that cost me but I'll never use... Paychex was comparably priced but the company didn't seem like they would keep up with product development as well as Paylocity.
Lauren
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier commercial
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Cannot advise against it enough

Publié le 14/07/2022

I had so many difficult conversations with the implementation specialist and our "dedicated support team" aka 1-800 number. He was a senior specialist and was absolutely incompetent. We switched from BambooHR and they didn't transfer our data correctly- incorrect start dates and direct deposit info. They wanted me to manually collect everyone's bank information then enter it in when we ran the first payroll- unacceptable.
We had to wait a month before our hourly time clock was up and running because that's a different implementation team- we had to use Harvest in the interm.
The teams are too siloed to help with each other. At one point, the dashboard was broken and I couldn't access the help desk. The implementation specialist refused to give me their 1-800 number or email which is so odd. While I was on the phone with him, I googled it, found it, then asked him why he was being so difficult.
I would have questions about the onboarding forms which are not intuitive at all, and onboarding team couldn't tell me how to give certain admins access to the forms I was creating. Even when our accountant was given full admin account access (she was the one running payroll), she still wasn't able to call in and get help over the phone because she wasn't on the approved phone call list. Dated, clunky product, horrible service.

Avantages

I liked that it had performance reviews, time tracking, and what I thought was customizable onboarding.

Inconvénients

The teams are too siloed, sending offer letters isn't easy, it's not intuitive.

Whitney
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Decent System but still lack luster

Publié le 14/04/2022

Its been ok. I've been able to use it to the best I can and show the employees how to use it. The software for the most part is easy and most people like it better then our old product.

Avantages

My favorite thing about the software is Community, Onboarding and Recuriting. Community is a super fun tool that allows our employees to connect with each other with has been difficult throughout the pandemic. Onboarding is easy and fun and recuriting is a piece of cake! I love being able to everything in one system. We love the mobile app too!

Inconvénients

PTO is very confusing to track and to allow employees to understand. In order to add on anything it takes forever and the Self Service Portal looks a little out of date.

Paycor

Pourquoi choisir Paylocity

Old System that was out of date.

Pourquoi passer à Paylocity

Sales Team didn't pressure our upper management.
Alex
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Good product, terrible support

Publié le 07/07/2022

Our team has lots of experience migrating large systems from one software provider to another; while these projects are always nuanced and challenging, we've never experienced the lack of support and integrity that we experienced with Paylocity.

Avantages

The product is both well designed and executed. While implementation and support have been another story, the product's functionality and ease of use have been enjoyed by both our administrators and users.

Inconvénients

Unfortunately, our organization had an extremely poor implementation experience. Like many, our industry has some unique payroll tracking and reporting requirements; however, through numerous meetings, Paylocity's salespeople and implementation specialists ensured the product could handle these requirements out of the box. With consultation from Paylocity's team, we scheduled over three months to implement and test the product before going live for a stress-free experience. Unfortunately, our experience was the opposite of what was promised. In addition to breaking numerous commitments and being misadvised by our implementation specialist on multiple occasions, we were not re-assigned an implementation specialist for over a month, which pushed us past our "go-live" date.
Ultimately, we had to self-implement the product to a large degree. After seven months with the product, we are still waiting on promised fixes to multiple issues. We have tried for months to address these experiences and concerns with Paylocity's [SENSITIVE CONTENT] of Implementation Services and other higher-ups. Unfortunately, our e-mails go unanswered for weeks, and the short responses we receive don't address the topics we have raised.

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Paylocity Anomaly Squared Review

Publié le 04/08/2022

It was a very good experience

Avantages

I liked how easy it was to use, and that it showed pay stubs almost immediately once payroll was submitted

Inconvénients

How quickly it logged you out, and how frequently you had to change your password

Not my decision it was HR

Not my decision it was HR
Lisa

Easy with Paylocity

Publié le 07/07/2022

Transition has been good. If we run into any trouble we can always call customer support & we get to talk to a live person very quickly. Most of the time the issue is resolved quickly.

Avantages

The Onboarding & Performance modules have saved so much time & paper. Very easy to learn & productive.

Inconvénients

Have had some issues with the FMLA tracking with no solution

Megan

Everyday Hero - Paylocity

Publié le 30/06/2022

Overall, it's simple to use for everyday needs, and has the ability and add-on features available for those looking to use it at a deeper level, such as an HR team. Easy tracking overall!

Avantages

Paylocity makes it simple and easy for me to clock in and out of work every day and track my billable hours down to the second. The tool also helps record time off requests, upcoming time off, and time off based on type (Volunteering Time vs PTO vs Sick Days, etc.). It's a simple tool that goes a long way every day to make sure that our team is paid appropriately, on time, and accurately.

Inconvénients

It's down to the second, so it forces us to be on it at all times! To make any adjustments, management or upper leadership will need to go in and make the adjustments since changes are feature locked to management only.

Kristen
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Simple Solution for Replacing Time Cards

Publié le 23/07/2022

Avantages

Great replacement for time cards and pay check information. Simple to use for W-9's. App for phones is a great tool for employees to have at their finger tips to punch in and out and check timesheet.

Inconvénients

Would be better if the application had a few more features on the app so you never have to load the webpage for example seeing past pay.

Anya
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Been using this for less than a year...

Avantages

The additional security features upon logging in as far as security questions, but that can be disabled if the user chooses. The layout of the website overall is modern, bright orange to highlight important features but not in an annoying way. Having a drop down menu to view all services available on their website is user friendly, especially when it hides automatically when not in use.

Inconvénients

There are multiple areas to view for the same thing, like PTO for example vs having that feature in one main area on the website. Sometimes it's not always obvious of where to click. When clocking in/out it can take several minutes for time to save in the Time & Labor feature.

Madison

Better than most HR Systems for the price

Publié le 02/12/2021

Overall, I truly like using Paylocity and feel that it is much more user friendly for both employees and admins. I would definitely recommend Paylocity to my peers in HR.

Avantages

I use Paylocity for onboarding, employee record management, benefits, payroll, reporting and status changes (LOAs, terms, etc.) Paylocity's features can do almost everything that an HR team would need, with only a few lapses that we hope they can improve. The service team is easy to reach and pretty knowledgeable/helpful. Additionally, I assisted with implementation of the product, and I feel that it was pretty smooth and easy to do compared to other HRIS's I've assisted with implementing.

Inconvénients

There are only a couple cons with the software, which are really more of "nice to haves" rather than necessitates. One being that the system does not allow for bulk imports of certain information past implementation. We recently discovered we wanted to start tracking something in the system, and without the ability to bulk import it we had to enter everything manually. Additionally, there are random glitches that the service team is working to resolve, like issues with requesting time off on the App and tracking employee documents in the system. I hope that these issues will be resolved soon.

Karen
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique

Good HR and Payroll System

Publié le 28/07/2021

Overall, we are happy with Paylocity; however, there are a few things, like I mentioned earlier that seem a little behind the times.

Avantages

I find the reporting feature to be robust because the reports available contain all of the information I need to report on. E.G., Date of Hire, Supervisor name, employee list, payroll data.

Inconvénients

The paid time off balance information really needs to improve. Currently, employees don't see any accrued or used PTO until the next payperiod (semi-monthly). Employees would like to see their balance in real time.

Namely, Paychex Flex et Paycor

Pourquoi choisir Paylocity

Paychex was a little behind on upgrades, reporting, different modules communicating/working together. We needed more.

Pourquoi passer à Paylocity

We selected Paylocity because the pricing structure was better for us and it seemed to be a more current/modern system.
Emily
  • Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy to implement payroll software

Publié le 20/05/2021

Paylocity has simplified and streamlined our payroll process. After switching from another payroll provider, and paper and pen to record hours, it has been a seamless transition to Paylocity for our team.

Avantages

Paylocity is intuitive and simple to use. Prior to implementing Paylocity, our team members used paper to record all hours worked. The switch to recording hours in Paylocity was seamless amongst our team members.

Inconvénients

We didn't find any aspects of this software to be difficult to learn or use. If anything, I believe we could use more of Paylocity's features, such as applicant tracking and benefits management, as time progresses.

Pourquoi choisir Paylocity

We struggled with Paychex customer service. Paylocity pricing was also more appealing to us.

Pourquoi passer à Paylocity

The pricing and overall features offered by Paylocity surpassed that of ADP.
Kelly
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great product; a lot of personnel changes recently

Publié le 19/05/2021

Overall, Paylocity has really helped my organization come out of the "dark ages". I love that we are no longer a paper and pen company!

Avantages

I love the Paylocity platform! It's intuitive and I like how most of the functionality "speaks" to each other (i.e. you can send hires in the recruiting function over to the onboarding function and then over to payroll).

Inconvénients

Within the last year I have had a LOT of change in my account managers - both my main rep and my benefits rep. It's a bit frustrating because I was working with my old reps on stuff that the new folks don't necessarily know about and then I have to explain the issue all over again.

Pourquoi choisir Paylocity

The iSolved system was not keeping up to date with changes that needed to be made (i.e. mobile friendly, etc)

isolved

Pourquoi passer à Paylocity

I loved Paylocity's data analytics!
Eleanor
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Payroll Processing Platform with integrated human resources tools

Publié le 17/05/2021

Overall, my experience with Paylocity has been very beneficial. Each obstacle that our company has faced in terms of HR and payroll, Paylocity has been able to guide us through. Paylocity is a great platform for facilitating and administrating employment details.

Avantages

This software comprehensively ties together many aspects of a human resources department. This makes it easy for a small business owner who may not necessarily need to hire a individual dedicated human resources to facilitate the necessary components of providing wholesome employment. Paylocity has strong reporting and data processing in addition to robust customer support that effectively and efficiently help troubleshoot potential obstacles.

Inconvénients

It seems that some aspects of the software don't exactly tie together. For example, when entering an hourly employee group in HR and Payroll, I often forget to add them into employee groups in time and labor. Subsequently, the supervisor has no way of tracking the employee's timecard. Additionally managing benefits in the employee's payroll file versus the HR file. Although this may be because our company does not fully utilize the benefits package that Paylocity offers.

Quickbooks Online

Pourquoi passer à Paylocity

The previous owner's of the company recommended this product to us.
Tina

Paylocity Rating

Publié le 06/05/2021

Time and Efficiency Savers:
1)We were able to go from a paper based evaluation process to an electronic based process with Paylocity.
2) We we able to go from a paper expense report to an electronic based process where the expense flowed automatically from employee to supervisor to their paycheck.
3) ACA reporting is handled by Paylocity.
4) Benefits Open Enrollment is now electronic with Paylocity. The employee elections, changes, deletions, all flow from HR directly to the carriers. No more having to log-in to various carrier portals to make these changes.
5) File feeds are big time saver.
6) We saved money on employee training courses by using the training courses offer by Paylocity.
7) Paylocity offers many compliance dashboards that saves time and money as it flags errors in real time.

Avantages

1) You have a dedicated Account Manager.
2) I have worked with a few payroll companies during my HR tenure and Paylocity by far is the best product on the market. It is so user friendly. Employees love it because it is easy to use, it has a mobile app, and anything they need related to payroll and benefits is in one place.
3) Transferring from our old payroll company to Paylocity was an easy transition. Paylocity provides you with a dedicate account manager for payroll and time entry. The do all the work.
4) Compliance with Paylocity cannot get an easier. There are Compliance Dashboards, ACA Reporting Dashboards, Year End Reporting Dashboards. Everything is configured in the system and ready for your review in each of the Dashbaords.
5) Paylocity has the most user friendly Reporting feature I've seen in any product. Lots of standard reports. Easy to use custom reporting featuring.
6) Lots of module that you add as you need, Perf Mgmt, Expenses, Recruting, On-Boarding, to name a few.
7) Performance Mgmt module is so easy to set and customize to your needs. Employees loved using it. It includes a Journal feature that the managers can keep notes throughout the year.

Inconvénients

No Cons. I've used other payroll companies in the past, Paylocity far exceeds all of them.

Sue
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés

Pros and Cons

Publié le 04/05/2021

Overall it has been a good experience and a good value for the price.

Avantages

We are a small firm (10 employees), so we did not need a robust system to manage our current payroll. We were looking for something which would grow with us, so we wouldn't need to change systems. Paylocity offers many tools which we are not currently using, but will need in the future. It is very easy to run Payroll, Customer Service is timely in their responses and keeping the customer updated if an issue takes a little more time to resolve.

Inconvénients

The connection to our financial software system, QuickBooks Online, is not intuitive. Even after a year and a half of using Paylocity, the connection is still not set up properly because the heavy lifting is done by the user. It would be helpful if Paylocity would take a more active role in setting up the link.

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Mainly because of price

RUN Powered by ADP

Pourquoi passer à Paylocity

Paylocity is more advanced and better suited to serve us as we grow.
Eric

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Robust system, not the most user friendly

Publié le 04/05/2021

We have 100s of contractors who are managed separately from our full- and part-time staff. Paylocity enabled us to handle the different demands of both groups.

Avantages

A very robust system. Keeps abreast of policy changes making it easy to consider options. Extremely function rich with many reporting options, sometimes to the point of fault in that it takes some training to become familiar with the system. Integration and customer services have both been excellent.

Inconvénients

The system is not the most user friendly, but it adds functionality in place of user experience. For example, adding a new 401k/403b program took multiple calls with customer service to be sure everything was set appropriately. Same for HSA enrollment. The full product requires more than a basic level of technical proficiency.

QuickBooks Online Advanced et NetSuite

Pourquoi choisir Paylocity

Zenefits could only handle a limited number of contractors in it's system. Their benefits integration and customer service were not at the same level either.

Zenefits

Pourquoi passer à Paylocity

Feature suite for the pricing
Kimberly
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et installations de loisirs

Paylocity Is the Go To

Publié le 04/05/2021

My overall experience with Paylocity is very positive. My implementation went very smooth and the continued follow up made the process work very well. Since then, there have been no major issues or mishaps. The most important thing to me is paying employees promptly and accurately. While Paylocity cannot prevent human error, it does do all it can to advise, report and remind about items which could present issues . We are very happy with Paylocity and all it has to offer.

Avantages

Paylocity is user friendly and provides more than enough guidance in processing payroll and keeping employee information organized. In addition, all of the HR auditing and tracking is helpful so as to not have to track separately. The PEAK resources and on demand training courses are also very helpful when needing a quick "How-To". There is no doubt that we do not use Paylocity to is fullest extend, but the ability is there when needed.

Inconvénients

It is hard to give negative feedback about a product that does more than one can fully comprehend. The report writer can be tricky if you are not familiar with how to use it. When doing an Employee Search, I do not like how the information displays by sliding from right to left. I would prefer it display as it does when you go into the Employee HR File. I really like the new HR Actions module, however setting up the approval process has run into complications with roles which has limited my ability to really use it properly. Finally, it would seem there has been a good deal of change at Paylocity because I have been reassigned an Account Manager 3 times in the past 6 months. Thankfully, I have not needed to have a close relationship with my Account Manager as I did at my previous employer but would be nice to have someone familiar with me and my company.

Colleen
  • Secteur d'activité : Bibliothèques

Paylocity rocks!

Publié le 04/05/2021

Overall, it's great to have everything in one place and to have the different modules interact with each other. Much easier than previous products we've used!

Avantages

I love the idea of having almost all of the aspects of my job in one place! For the most part, the software is easy to use. The Impressions in the Self-Service section is used by our staff for our annual awards, as well as, a way to say good things about your co-workers. Paylocity ROCKS!!!

Inconvénients

Onboarding can be a bit difficult to use. I had to send the link 3 times for our last new employee because it wouldn't let her in. It's not as instinctual as I'd like.

Pourquoi choisir Paylocity

Ease of use, interactivity & cost.

See above
Jen
  • Secteur d'activité : Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement

Happy Customer

Publié le 04/05/2021

No system is perfect, but we are overall happy with Paylocity. They have multiple modules that we just keep adding on that make connecting with employees and having one system for multiple aspects of the business very easy.

Avantages

Paylocity is easy to use for users. I love that the company is always improving the software and values feedback. Our account manager is always helpful. I manage payroll and Paylocity makes it very easy to complete and I love how there are so many things that integrate with the system. For instance, our 401(k) provider connects, as well as the benefits module.

Inconvénients

The reporting is not very user-friendly for what we use it for, especially expense reports. But overall they are always making improvements and asking for feedback, which makes me hopeful that the reports will improve more.

Stefan
  • Secteur d'activité : Semi-conducteurs

HR Manager's Best Friend

Publié le 04/05/2021

I like Paylocity a lot and as a company we are very satisfied with the software and currently wouldn't look to change HR & Payroll systems unless something significantly better or more cost effective came along. As long as Paylocity keep moving forward and making the userability experience their focus we will remain a customer.

Avantages

I use Paylocity everyday and find the software very user friendly. For our business size it is very cost effective for what you get.

Inconvénients

There are some minor features that have bugs that I have bought up over a year ago that have yet to be fixed. The PTO tracking feature is not very user friendly and causes a lot of confusion amongst employees and admins alike.

Gusto et ADP TotalSource

Pourquoi choisir Paylocity

PEO was too expensive and we hired a HR manager.

Gusto et ADP TotalSource

Pourquoi passer à Paylocity

Cost effective, userability experience, Performance Management and Community features
Angela

Very Intuitive and User Frendly System

Publié le 04/05/2021

I have worked in many systems and Paylocity is by far my preference. Their implementations are smooth and their product is exactly what they promote it to be. Their robust reporting features have allowed us to better support our finance team in creating more accurate financial backup. The ease of use for our users has created more accurate timekeeping and labor cost allocations.

Avantages

Paylocity is very a very intuitive system. All of our team members, from the more computer savvy to the infrequent computer users liked the ease of use of Paylocity.

Inconvénients

I really don't have any negative feedback. Paylocity is very good about collecting feedback from customers and working to implement changes in the software to meet their clients needs. Many companies say that, but I have witnessed in many instances that Paylocity has DONE it.

Pourquoi choisir Paylocity

Completely dissatisfied with previous solution. I had previously used Paylocity in a prior company and knew Paylocity was a good fit for Blue Sky Vision.

Asure Payroll & Tax Management

Pourquoi passer à Paylocity

Flow of the system and ease of use for the end user.
BARBARA
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

Very Satisfied

Publié le 01/03/2021

Having our payroll taxes and tax returns taken care of and the assistance in resolving problems. Saves us time and worry.
Paylocity can accommodate the employees with every deposit needs and changes, which again save us time in trying to meet those requests.

Avantages

The ease of processing is what I like most about the software.
It is functional to our needs, especially the tracking of hours, wages, and benefits which make reporting and budgeting easier.
Best customer service.

Inconvénients

The most difficult to understand is the ACA tracking. Some employees always need fixing.
Entering Holidays from year to year sometimes has issues in making sure that it automatically loads into employee files.

Sharon
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Paylocity consistently meets our needs and provides support when needed.

Publié le 22/02/2021

I found HR & Payroll so unbelievably easy to use that we soon added the user friendly Time & Attendance module, later, the Expenses. We delayed adding Expenses because they did not yet have the Proxy setup. As soon as they got that going, which decreased the time we spent on expenses reimbursements by more than two thirds. When Covid shut our office down last March, I was so glad I was already established with Paylocity and had already begun to look into more features. We were able to quickly add Onboarding, Performance Management, and Benefits Enterprise, so we transitioned pretty seamlessly to a remote working. Impressions are a big hit with all of our employees. Great way to hand out kudos.

Avantages

The thing I love most about Paylocity is having all the various modules that make my work life easier. We transitioned our payroll to Paylocity in 2015 because our service at the time did not have ACA compliance capability. The ACA compliance was the most important feature, and it continues to be something I rely on. We have since added many other features, all of which solve our business needs.

Inconvénients

The one complaint I have about Paylocity is that I cannot impersonate a user. I don't know what users see on their screens and that makes it difficult for me to walk them through any processes, especially now that I cannot just walk over to their desk.

Pourquoi choisir Paylocity

Many reasons, but mostly because they had no ACA Compliance capability

Pourquoi passer à Paylocity

Same features but much lower price.