Avis sur GymMaster

GymMaster

Logiciel de gestion de l'adhésion au club de gym et de santé

4.6/5 (49 avis)

Awesome Club Management Software - especially if you have a 24/7 club

Publié le 21.12.2017

Avantages

I have used other Club Management Software at my facility in the past and I have done a lot of trials/demos of other software. GymMaster really is the best available - in my opinion. If you own a club, you owe it to yourself to do a demo.

Door access system is super reliable and has lots of great features (such as Tailgating recognition) to help you manage 24/7 access.

Developers are very good at helping with custom needs. They did a custom project for me in the beginning - the price was very reasonable and it has turned out better than I had hoped for. There have also been several times when I needed a small change made to a report or a setting - they were able to help me out quickly and free of charge.

Customer service is great - you are not going to find this level of customer service in many other companies.

Integrated billing is easy to use and works great - makes life easy.

There are a ton of options in the settings that allow me to set everything up in a way that works best for my specific club. There is a great degree of control over how everything functions in the software.

The software is getting new features all the time. Just in the last year I have seen a lot of great features added.

Amazing all around!

Publié le 30.11.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The original software company our gym was with was a nightmare. The software was complicated and too much to deal with and I could NEVER get an answer (besides no, cant do that or let me transfer you, so I could have someone else tell me something cant be done) and customer service was a nightmare when they called back days later, assuming they responded at all.
When we switched software (a potential disaster) Gym Master took the time to make sure it all went as planned. Everyone with the Gym Master Team has been amazing to work with. They will walk you through any process and work with you to make sure anything you need goes smoothly. If you have issues or a specific need, they help you through the process and do what they can to get the job done. The Gym Master team has been so incredibly friendly and caring.
Initially, I was worried the time difference would be an issue but it has not been an issue at all. During non staffed days and hours, the call center promptly returns your call.
I have and will continue to recommend Gym Master to anyone contemplating a software change. They are a great group of people and the software is so user friendly, I would put it up against any other system. It is clean and easily manageable and maneuverable.
The software does an amazing job and initially sells itself, but in this industry, everyone knows that customer service is key and Gym Master has nailed both!

Avantages

It is so user friendly and not archaic like many other software systems I have worked with. They are constantly upgrading the system with improved features.

Inconvénients

I would like to be able to break down some reports more or when you print a report, the way you specified the sort would remain in tact.

Traduit par Google

Great software. Amazing customer service.

Publié le 29.07.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

All in one solution for our business. Amazing financial reports and member management. We have been using Gymmaster for almost a year and we love everything about this software and the company.

Avantages

When we were looking for a software for our 24 hour gym, we did trials on several different ones. We chose GymMaster because it offered an all in one solution for our business. This software does everything. I really like that it's super simple and very user friendly. Unlike most software's, Gymmaster can be customized to fit the needs of our business. About 6 months after we opened we launched an insurance paid program that we needed specific monthly reports for.... that weren't currently listed in Gymmaster. I made one phone call and those reports were setup and customized in our system. The reporting features, the built in POS system and the dashboard has saved us hours and hours of work. This software meets every need our facility has. A point of sale system alone would cost far more than this whole software does. This software and keyfobs, hands down, are the best prices you will find!!!!

Gymmaster

Publié le 11.02.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have been using gymmaster for about 6 years and it has been an excellent product, easy to use, easy to tailor to our circumstances, staff need very little training to use, reliable and updates. Customer service has been excellent and beyond my expectation. Any technical problems have been dealt with remotely by gymmaster. I would definitely recommend them.

No down time
Updates remotely
Fantastic back up from service staff/tech staff

Inconvénients

Nothing springs to mind, we probably don't use it to its full potential

Traduit par Google

I had a great experience with GymMaster! Very Helpful Customer Service and an Easy Product to Use

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 08.02.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It was very easy to organize and create the memberships and different class options I wanted to offer.

Avantages

The simplicity of the entire program. Being able to easily create different memberships and classes was very important to me, especially with just opening my studio and "feeling out" what was going to work and not work. The customer support was by-far one of the best I have experienced with any product in my 11 years of being in business. They are very quick to respond to inquiries and are also quick to have the answers.

Inconvénients

The one issue I didn't care for was the fact that I could not directly link my billing account to the software. I have used an alternative billing company for almost 5 years and would have loved to be able to have it all seamless instead of having to have the memberships in the GymMaster System and then still bill outside of the system. It made some double-work for me.

Traduit par Google

Having the Gymmaster system in my fitness center has been great! It's been extremely helpful.

Publié le 28.03.2018

Avantages

keeps track of all my members easily. I know who's fees are due and the system deactivates their key fob automatically so that there are no unauthorized entries. The 24/7 key system has cut back on payroll costs and brought in many new members. The software can be accessed from any computer or phone with web access. I can even lock and unlock my front door from my phone.

Inconvénients

Can't think of any cons. The system has been running great and I'll continue to use it as long as the company is active

Traduit par Google

A good value, easy to use,fully equipped membership system with excellent customer support.

Publié le 18.05.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Very easy to use, accurately monitored the members visits and fees and the reports created saved a lot of time.

Avantages

It had every thing I needed to run a small personal training gym.
Used this system throughout the existence of our gym (quite a few years) and the price remained the same throughout.
My queries were always answered immediately and the support was excellent.

Innovative

Publié le 27.11.2017

Avantages

They are working hard to customize features to suit different types of business. No request is ever denied without careful consideration. and the customer service is quick at answering

Inconvénients

Sometimes the hardware fails, however, the new update has been great. The biggest con about this software is the reporting is inaccurate.

Traduit par Google

Reduced working hours and take your weekend back!

Publié le 16.08.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great software for medium to large business owners, with outstanding customer support services. Once the software was upgraded to 24/7 access, it reduced work hours by over 50%!

Avantages

Allows 24/7 access for members without having to be on site 24/7 in person.

Inconvénients

Updates have removed certain features that were useful to me. i.e., referral source

Traduit par Google

Great customer service. Very user-friendly.

Publié le 04.03.2018

Avantages

Gym Master ability to track customers and manage memberships has been a success in our Dojo. Report features have enabled us to increase our retention. Email function to keep in contact with our students has made it easier to communicate keeping up with today's new trend of communication. Customization features are great it making it easy to create several different memberships to meet my students needs.

Inconvénients

As of now, I have not run into any problems with the software. The only thing to be aware of is SMS is a separate fee. Keeping that in mind you should have no problems with this software.

Traduit par Google

Very supportive of someone who is not great with technology

Publié le 29.06.2017

The GymMaster System is very easy to use
The software is very intuitive to use.
The client file information is stored in a very readable format

Inconvénients

The only frustration that I have is that in the area of notes. In the previous versions all of the notes were able to be read in one block. Now there are a series of notes which makes it difficult to read quickly.

Traduit par Google

I've enjoyed my experience with GymMaster. The support team always answers my questions quickly.

Publié le 28.06.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Profitability. Able to see our profits every time we log into the system and NOT having to run a report. Although I do still use the reports weekly.

Time Saving. I love being able to run the expired members report and TEXT the members directly. Our members love this feature as well. It's quick and easy to renew their membership. They prefer this over email.

Avantages

Being able to access on my smart phone is THE BEST. I can let members into our gym with the click of a button from my phone and I don't have to physically be at the gym. The software is super easy to use and I love that I can customize reports to my specific needs.

Inconvénients

Really, nothing. We don't utilize the schedule portion of the software (because we don't have a lot of classes) and I'd like to be able to remove that from my home screen.

Traduit par Google

Great customer service and lots of uses!

Publié le 28.11.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easy access for our staff and members to the gym timetable, newsletter and coaching staff. Clients are able to book in their workouts and track their progress.

Avantages

Easy member management and a great marketing tool! When used properly, the software more than pays for itself with picking up leads and customer follow up.

Inconvénients

Takes a while to learn all the ins and outs because it does so much! We got an outside company to set it all up for us and train our staff in the end so we're all on the same page.

Traduit par Google

Great company to work with, and great product for the money.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 23.02.2018

Avantages

The software is very user friendly. It is also fairly easy to navigate. If you need help with something there staff is very helpful and quick to respond. Anytime I have had a issue the tech support had it resolved very quickly

Inconvénients

Had some problems with the software communicating to the database once in a while but that got better over time. At first when we had to input the programs with dates it was a little difficult to figure out but that improved as we continued to use the system. Just a lack of experience

Traduit par Google

The GymMaster Team was incredibly helpful and quick to ask how they can help improve our business.

Publié le 12.07.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Streamlined the entry/patron-recording process for our gym facility. That was the number one functionality of the product for us and it was wonderfully easy to use in that respect.

Avantages

The software is capable of handling every need that a gym owner has to electronically manage their facility, staff, and patrons. The support team is wonderful and are quick to help you troubleshoot as problems arise. The team is flexible to help tailor GymMaster to meet your needs. The software/hardware is also easy for gym patrons to use and understand. GymMaster helps create a seamless gym-entry experience.

Inconvénients

As with all new technologies, it does take some time to learn the software. There is an adjustment period as you figure things out.

Simply the BEST

Publié le 28.09.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We spent 4 months negotiating and going back forth on which club software company we should go with and landed between ABC and Motionsoft. We landed on Motionsoft...big mistake. After getting everything ready and setting up our Pre-Sales office for our newest location in late December ready for the January crowd...we were told that they could not have people signup online as we discussed and they could not make a mobile site work with their sign up system. All that to say that Gymmaster not only came in and got us going they did it a couple days before Christmas and worked over the holiday to get us up and running by January 1st. We have had bumps along the way but each time we hit a snag their tech team goes above and beyond to make it work for us. Even to the degree that their staff log in while on vacation to fix the issues we are having. They also are willing to listen to their customers and create a custom experience that works for best for our needs. I cannot say enough things about this company...if you are still trying to decide just stop and talk with GymMaster. They are the best in the industry in my opinion.

Awesome is for Awesome fit is the KEY

Publié le 15.03.2018

Avantages

I love how this system does it all. The functionally of the program and being able to do it all under one roof. Its like a one stop shop for your gym.

Inconvénients

Its very clicky. I don't like how I can not see upcoming appointments from the main screen. I have to gym around to find age against membership. I would like to see one platform screen to add all necessary information for health.

Traduit par Google

GymMaster is easy to use and makes billing and membership management easy!

Publié le 18.07.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easy membership management. Easy billing and point of sale. Great customer service.

Avantages

I like how you can easily contact all of your members and that billing in integrated into the software.

Inconvénients

Everything has been great! No complaints at all! Customer support is great and has helped my trouble shoot any problem that I have had!

Traduit par Google

GymMaster is an all in one solution

Publié le 25.01.2018

Avantages

GymMaster has the ability to perform any function you would need from managing access, integrated billing, tracks data, and is client friendly.

Inconvénients

It was a bit difficult to set up but the customer support team is awesome and helped us along every step of the way.

Easy to work

Publié le 04.04.2018

Avantages

The support from gym master is awesome ! When you have to call they are so very nice and helpful ..

Inconvénients

The only think would be the time zones ... they are located New Zealand .
Sometimes I have a hard time with their accent . This is the only thing I can say as a con... but it's really not

Traduit par Google

Very satisfied with GymMaster and the support provided.

Publié le 11.07.2018

Avantages

The software was easy to use and the features were a good fit for our personal training studio. Customer support was always available and very helpful.

Inconvénients

No complaints was very satisfied. I never had any complaints on this software of the service that was provided.

Best Value Gym Software with Great Customer Service

Publié le 24.11.2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

There's nothing they won't or can't do (within reasons of course). We are a medium size gym looking to expand in Thailand and the customer service at Gymmaster is just top notch. They took many calls from us (keep in mind the time difference) and able to update so much based on our feedback. We have ordered some customization in order to meet with local regulation and improve our efficiency and that all works really well. The software has had some errors or certain displays that did not make sense... and we keep giving the feedback and it just gets better and better over the past 4 years. Everyone at Gymmaster seem willing to go the extra miles to get us what we need. We are not originally fitness people, we are accountants who are running our own fitness......so our perceptions of the software maybe different from others. We evaluated 5 software in details and chose them 4 years ago and we have not been disappointed. All we can say is, you can get literally get any information you would want for increasing membership and personal training....and help you build very strong internal control. The software is also adaptable to various equipment and business practices. 5 Stars all the way!!

Traduit par Google

HORRIBLE!!! Do not use if in the United States!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 17.07.2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

You need better support. When you delay companies days of incoming revenue, you no longer are an asset but a huge liability that we are paying to have!

Must do better! I am terribly terribly disappointed, and upset that I allowed our developer to present this as an option.

Avantages

New to the service, and have yet to see one positive thing follow through. We cannot even get this thing to work!

Inconvénients

1. Company is located in New Zealand, they do not have sales/support to assist with US clients during their regular business hours!
2. Invested in all materials (Ipads, marketing, etc) to find out the application does not work on Ipads!
3. Some one always has to call you back, they never know how to solve a problem on spot, it takes hours, or days for an answer!
4. So much more! I am furious

1.0/10
Traduit par Google

GymMaster was perfect for the needs of our fitness studio!

Publié le 02.07.2017

Avantages

The easy and intuitive interface that allowed us to keep track of our clients, their attendance and their payments. The support is also very good.

Inconvénients

Nothing extremely outstanding but some of the templates for invoices and receipts could be improved

Traduit par Google

It has all the features and the support is great - just buggy

Publié le 12.01.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The Software is fine and has all the features we want - and the support guys are great - very responsive and eager to help - however it seems like not month goes by that we have to call them to sort out a bug and upgrade problem - and its been like that for over 2 years

We just want to use it as a tool to make our life easier and not spend our time double checking billing and contacting support - Not sure if the issue is with testing or what - but its a pain ! - i am glad the support team is so fast and helpful.

Taking to other gyms they also have issues with their software from other vendors as well