ABC Glofox

4,4 (309)
Donnez votre avis !
Logiciel de gestion de studio de yoga, fitness et salle de sport

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

309 avis

Romain

Des milliers d'euros perdus

Publié le 29/01/2023

Avantages

Logiciel très bien lorsqu'il fonctionne.

Inconvénients

Plusieurs bugs nous ont fait perdre des membres et des paiements récurrents/automatiques. Un en particulier offre des séances depuis plus d'un an à nos clients, et Glofox n'a rien mis en place pour le résoudre. Désormais, un nouveau bug empêche le renouvellement des abonnements et nos clients ne peuvent plus réserver et venir. La réponse du service client ? "Nous transferons votre demande et vous dirons quand nous aurons un retour". Un client ne peut plus travailler, mais aucune urgence chez Glofox, cela fait bientôt une semaine. Nous n'en pouvons plus.

Barry
Barry

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Fantastic service. Extremely happy with the product and my entire experience with the Glofox...

Publié le 13/12/2017

Avantages

From the moment I applied for the demo call, I was sure Glofox was the right option for me. The sales rep I spoke with was Ed, who asked me what my current problems were while running my business. Once I'd outlined them, he showed me how Glofox was able to help me manage everything, take the stress out of the admin end of things and help me free up more time to do what I do...train people.
Once I chose to go ahead with the product, the customer success team were a great help in showing me how to use to app and dashboard to get the most out of it. They were always on hand to help with any questions that I had.
My biggest barrier to going with a management software earlier was cost, and this was one of the big questions I had but once I started the process, it was a no-brainer. The software has already paid for itself by helping me keep track of memberships and reducing lost revenue.

Réponse de ABC Fitness

Hi Barry, thanks for sharing your positive experience with the team! Great to hear that your investment in Glofox has already paid for itself. We've really enjoyed learning about your business and we're excited to help you take it to the next level! Yours in fitness, Marko | Customer Success Manager

Katie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great product and new improvements however some very frustrating features

Publié le 02/06/2020

I have definitely seen improvements with communication over the past 4 -6 months. Their customer service has improved greatly. Overall the staff are very supportive and friendly to work with. We have been really well supported during the COVID-19 challenges and very much appreciated Glofox seeing what customers needed and added some great features during this time.
The one downfall is communication - especially when things change eg. booking only into your next booking period - this was not communicated to us that the previous 'glitch' (as explained to me), where you could book in as far in advance as the studio allowed if you were on an unrestricted membership, had now changed. We could not communicate and or prepare our members returning to in studio classes (after COVID) for the changes - and hence created a lot of stress that could have been avoided.

Avantages

Easy to schedule classes, dashboard is well designed and easy to navigate, great user app, new features that were added during COVID-19 - zoom integration to live classes, on demand feature for members.

Inconvénients

The current set up to memberships allowing subscription members to only book ahead into their next booking period. This does not provide flexibility for our business and creates a lot of confusion for our members. I can understand how monthly billed memberships can work on this system however ours are weekly (see below). So members can only book a max of 2 weeks/min of 1 week in advance. It then creates confusion amongst members as to why some members can book further ahead (ie credit pass users) and if members have different payment dates its a bit like a yoyo effect. Explaining how it works to members is very confusing. This feature has only come into being in our studio. Prior to COVID-19 closures members were able to book 4 weeks in advance (booking window set by us) but now it has changed has caused great havoc. It has taken away a lot of value in our product and flexibility in the way our members book and become very frustrating for members as well as staff now managing the queries. If I knew this feature would come into play before we signed up to glofox I actually would strongly reconsider my decision.

We are a small boutique fitness studio (we provide reformer class - max of 10 per class) our membership costs are expensive ($40-$55 per week) hence all of our members are on weekly subscriptions. We also provide credit packs for client who want to pay per class.

Hi Katie,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying using Glofox.

Thank you for the feedback on the product also, and for highlighting the areas which you would like to see further development. We are always striving to improve our offering so we will be sure to pass this comment on to the team.

Ashley

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Constant New Features While Core Tools Are Broken

Publié le 14/06/2020

New features are constantly added while existing features are broken. There’s no way include or track sales tax in the store, but instead they’re planning to add payroll processing. If it can’t handle USA sales tax, would I trust that my state payroll taxes have been properly filed? Features seem half finished while others outside the core business are instead being focused on. The new product announcements usually don’t seem relevant. I’ve reported bugs like dates jumping when editing/saving a Course description, and told by Support that I’m wrong. I’ve occasionally had a good experience with customer service, telling me where a feature is located, but typically their answers are irrelevant or tell me a workaround, with no date on when a broken feature will be fixed. I work with a different person each time, and there’s no consistency in the Support.

Avantages

The graphics of the software are minimal and well designed. It processes monthly and pro-rated memberships very well. I mostly teach multi-week courses, which competitor softwares couldn’t handle. It saves credit cards on file and allows custom charges (which I use in lieu of the nonfunctional merchandise store.)

Inconvénients

I loved the software during my demo, but have been constantly disappointed since then. They began charging me before the platform was set up for my studio, which took two weeks and missed my grand opening date. In my demo I was shown how easily the bookings integrate into Squarespace, but later learned that’s true only if you upgrade to Squarespace Premium. I loved the ‘Book a Buddy’ feature, but it broke 9 months ago and still hasn’t been fixed. I found out that it was broken because students had +1’s registered but the payment on the extra spots hadn’t gone through. I reported it to Glofox and was told that they were already aware. I lost out on dozens of unpaid bookings and Glofox never let its customers know or removed the feature. It took three emails to Support for them to successfully turn it off on my platform. After the initial demo and signup there is no transparency on pricing or product tiers. I had been planning to change from semi-annual to yearly payment, but my credit card was automatically billed before I had the chance (and without my consent.) I’m a Platinum customer, but I can’t compare tiers of pricing or features.

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback.

Thank you for the feedback on the product also, and for highlighting the areas in which you would like to see further development. We are always striving to improve our offering so we will be sure to pass this comment on to the team.

Shahiduzzaman

service

Publié le 24/01/2023

very good

very good

Avantages

payments system is easy to understand, very clear,

Inconvénients

booking system, our members enjoying it, easy to book,

Pourquoi passer à ABC Glofox

[sensitive content hidden] is our accounts managers,she help us to increased bulk membership price, last years we did manually, and it was a bad experience,its massive help to increased bulk membership ,without her help it would not be possible,thanks [sensitive content hidden]
Bill

GloFox Review

Publié le 15/07/2020

Excellent

Excellent

Avantages

Ease of use and implementation, very smooth

Inconvénients

Some glitches that may occur periodically, not unlike any digital platform.

Pourquoi passer à ABC Glofox

Better fit, not a fan of Mindbody as I had experience with it in the past

Hi Bill,

Thank you for the feedback on the platform also. Our product team is constantly updating and improving our offering so we will be sure to pass this comment on to the team.

Morganne

Worst Mistake of 2024

Publié le 13/02/2024

They told me they could transfer all my members (they meant only the adults not the kids), they told me I could enter in bank information (they meant the customer has to enter in their own bank information), they told me I would be able to transfer credit card transaction fees to the customer (they meant I could charge custom fees to specific memberships), and they did not tell me I would have to personally book each member into classes to track attendance. So much of this software is so complicated, and not at all a good fit for my business.

Avantages

I liked the look of it. I was first attracted to Glofox from the modern look of the app and website integration.

Inconvénients

Nothing was as promised. They will not give you straight answers as they sign you up. You have to pay before using the app. They will not refund unused paid months of their worthless service. If all you want is software where people register and book themselves into classes then this will work for you. If you want more out of your gym software management then this is not the product for you.

Punchpass

Pourquoi choisir ABC Glofox

Well after I found out how useless Glofox was I stayed with Zenplanner and was out $1600 for a year payment with Glofox. Now I am being ignored by the billing department at Glofox.

Logiciel antérieur

Zen Planner

Pourquoi passer à ABC Glofox

The only thing they did well was get back to me quickly and get me through the process of getting my money quickly.
James

Glofox Review

Publié le 07/01/2021

The team at Glofox has been very good. They answer questions and take time to help you understand what to do. There is also constant new development happening within the program which makes it better each month.

Avantages

The program is easy to use. Navigation and setup works well and simplifies my daily routine for running the business. The App is by far the best feature with this programming. It is easy to use and gives clients very direct access to classes and events that are happening within the facility.

Inconvénients

The least liked feature is not being able to print contracts and having to sign up parents for accounts so there children can have their accounts active. This is also not a martial arts based software system, however it works well for my studio which also has fitness classes.

Zen Planner et Mindbody

Pourquoi passer à ABC Glofox

The sales team at Glofox was great. They were not trying to push me into anything. They were patient and listened to what I was looking for in reagrds to how I run my business.

Réponse de ABC Fitness

Hey James, thanks so much for leaving a review and we appreciate the feedback.

We'll make sure to pass on your suggestions to the relevant teams.

Thanks again.

Alexandra

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Happy to have made the switch!

Publié le 09/11/2021

Great overall.

Great overall.

Avantages

Very user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing, with all the features our customers have come to expect.

Inconvénients

Limited integration with MailChimp. Would prefer more ability to customize the product to my business.

Vagaro et Mindbody

Pourquoi choisir ABC Glofox

Unsatisfied with limitations of the ZenPlanner system.

Logiciel antérieur

Zen Planner

Hey Alexandra,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, it really means a lot.
We're so happy to hear that you have been pleased with your experience with Glofox so far!
We look forward to continuing to support you and your business.

Decker
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 11/03/2021

Very easy to use software that has helped me bill recurring payments and organize my scheduling.

Avantages

The software is very easy to use and navigate.

Inconvénients

I could benefit from a messaging forum type feature. Maybe this is available with the custom app but not sure. The current messaging abilities work just fine though.

Wodify et Zen Planner

Pourquoi passer à ABC Glofox

The clean visually appealing interface and ease of use.

Réponse de ABC Fitness

Hi Decker! Thank you so much for leaving a review, and welcome to Glofox. We're glad you find our software easy to use and visually appealing. We pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional user experience.

Thank you also for your suggestions surrounding messaging. We do have a community section within our member app that works in a similar way to a news feed and we also offer the ability to send push notifications, SMS, and emails. If you would like to know more about any of the above, you can reach out to us at customersuccess@glofox.com. I will also pass your suggestions onto the relevant teams.

Thanks again,
-The Glofox Team

Ronan
Ronan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Perfect fit for my classed based fitness business!

Publié le 09/11/2018

The platform enabled to grow my business from zero to profitable in under 6 months. While there were some bugs on the legacy app/software these have been ironed out and I have not had an issue in several months.

Avantages

Easy for customers to use and pay
Easy for me to set up
Great new leads management feature just launched
Great in app marketing features
Easy website integration
I have recommended this software to a friend and they are switching their entire plaform to Glofox.

Inconvénients

There are a few reports I'm after that I've heard are on the way.

Hi Ronan!

Great to hear that Glofox is a perfect fit for your business.

Thank you for the feedback. We do try to meet the needs of all of our customers with regular updates and will be sure to pass it on to our product team.

Looking forward to watching your business grow with Glofox!

Yours in wellness,

Claudia

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Publié le 21/04/2020

I would like to mention the above and beyond service I have received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], she is always there to help and answers in a very timely manner. I was about to change services and the overall dialogue with her was a very important part in staying with Glofox.

Avantages

This software is very user friendly, easy to understand and easy on the eyes. It offers exactly what we need for our daily business.

Inconvénients

At the beginning I had a large amount of issues with customer service. Sometimes weeks without an answer, both e-mail and phone, being that the customer service reps are in Ireland I think. But this has been changed greatly in the past few months.

Pourquoi passer à ABC Glofox

Most do not have the ease of accepting payments in Mexico and Glofox was more user friendly and wallet friendly

Hi Claudia,

Thank you for the feedback on your experience with our support team also. We are always striving to improve our offering so we will be sure to pass this comment on to the team.

Will

Expensive.

Publié le 21/11/2023

Poor. There was a lot of support and offering of deals prior to sign up. Beyond that point the price was hiked up hugely and terms changing meaning we were wrapped in for a long time. I would not recommend.

Avantages

It was relatively simple to use and familiar from having previous usage at another gym.

Inconvénients

The software available was very basic for the cost being extremely high. We had plenty of user problems too with people struggling to process their payments and lots of crashing within the app.

I am extremely disappointed with the change in terms meaning we now have to pay for another 3 months worth of usage on a product we now won’t use.

Bee

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Would be perfect if it had member progress tracking

Publié le 25/08/2022

I’m happy with the customer service. The team are great and get to solving any problems relatively quickly.

Avantages

Ease of use from back end and for members to access app and make payment and bookings

Inconvénients

-member progress tracking with dates of when the data was obtained, metrics like weight, BMI, visceral fat %, body fat % etc.

Vagaro et Mindbody

Pourquoi passer à ABC Glofox

Seemed to have good reviews and good customer support and branded app feature which was user friendly. This was a new venture and we wanted something which tried and tested.

Réponse de ABC Fitness

Hi Bee. Thank you for your review. We are currently exploring potential integrations that will allow glofox customers to have access to workout tracking / member progress tracking features. We'd love to hear more about your particular needs. Sincerely,
Global Manager of SMB Customer Success

Dominic

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Viable but slightly an incomplete product.

Publié le 03/07/2017

Avantages

I liked the idea of using an app and an easy system of payment, but it heavily depends on your consumer age group.
Reports were great indicators of revenue and made it easy to pay instructors.
Customer support is very friendly and helpful in fixing issues and many features we complained about were fixed in the end. A large directory is available to help use the program.
Able to check how many people booked into a class before hand (although rarely did people book long in advance).
Refunds were easy.

Inconvénients

The issue with Glofox is that it is completely filled with glitches. Everyday people would come and complain that they couldn't pay, their account showed credits but they didn't actually have any, or they bought 4 membership packs because it was too easy to pay with the system.
Other issues: No family functionality, to sign in a family doing a class they need individual accounts and to log in separately. There is no rule for mass deletion/creation of classes and has to be done manually.
Most annoying problem: After the class starts people cannot pay. This means I have to sign them into the class causing me admin.
Other annoying things:
Glofox announcements don't notify the customers unless they check the news, meaning important info is ignored.
Report filters are NOT ORGANISED, meaning I have to scroll through 340 classes to find 1 class. Very annoying.
At the start there were many app issues such as random closings, missing classes, and general payment issues.
If someone wanted to join another class 10 minutes before the end of their class it would not allow it as it "overruns". Basically stopping me from making more money.
If someone couldn't use technology then I would have to use a 'Guest' account, but if you can't book it in to lessons going on the same time, you end up being unable to get correct numbers for your classes...

Hey Dominic,

Thanks for taking the time and leaving your feedback!
We are happy to hear that Glofox is helping your business.
Thank you addressing your concerns, we have noted them.
We look forward to continuing to support you on your business journey.

Stephen

• Support client

Happy i made the switch to Glofox!

Publié le 30/01/2018

Avantages

I like the visual appeal and layout of the software and how easy it makes it for people to book in online but also how easy it makes it for me to be able to allow clients to buy online courses and workshops as well as classes. (Senior account executive) contacted me initially when i was setting up in business but at that stage i had signed up with MBO and I wasn't going to change but fast forward a year and I actually got in touch with rep to talk about their software as my online sales weren't as strong as I wanted them to be. The changeover was made as painless as it could be, a lot of the credit for this has to go to my account manager and his customer support team, who are very good at what they do and I speak with rep on a regular basis which helps greatly when like me you're trying to grow your business. The partnership between Glofox and Yoga Alliance Professionals is also a big plus for me but in relation to growing my business, nothing tops having our own custom studio app which i am delighted to say is now starting to perform really well ( not much use having an app if you don't know how to utilise it or promote it and for this i have to thank account manager for showing me the way). i now feel like i have software that matches my ambitions for my business. It hasn't all been plain sailing but what is!. I really believe in Glofox and can see them going from strength to strength in the future.

Inconvénients

The cons that i have experienced are simple, sometimes the software suffers from bugs but i know that Glofox work hard to eradicate this and in my experience the customer support team always have a solution to help you navigate around this until they find the problem so for me it's something i can live with as the updates and new additions to the software plus the fact that i can see through their reports, exactly where my business is growing.

Réponse de ABC Fitness

Hi Stephen! Great to hear that you're delighted with your decision to switch from Mindbody. It's been an absolute pleasure working with you and there's nothing better than watching your business grow and succeed! Yours in wellness, The Glofox Team

Millie
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et installations de loisirs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

It gets the basics right. And that's about it.

Publié le 09/12/2022

Avantages

- Standing up the software was easy (coming from no system, so we didn't do any conversion).- It does the basics well (scheduling). The app is reliable and our clients have not found it difficult to use. - We like the flexibility/modularity of the fields dictionary to use language appropriate for our business.- We haven't noticed any latency issues or app downtime.

Inconvénients

- Reporting is very basic. For all the info you put into this app, absolute nothing is exportable. You cannot run any of your own reports, or even export data out (only the most basic data). Want to find out how many classes "Bob" has come to for the last 3 months so you can reward them? Well, you'll never know without going into every single class and manually counting.- Support is very slow and most answers are "we can't do that". I regularly receive "We are experiencing a high volume of questions" email. - They're pushing Amplify for customer journeys/communications meanwhile you can't even do basic reporting to tag or segment your own customers in the first place. Their priorities are really out of whack.- No google calendar integration- No gamification- No way to report cash purchases.I simply do not have the functionality I need on reporting to do effective lead marketing, KPI measurement, etc. As a result we have to find another system.

Maggie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Glitch after glitch after glitch after glitch

Publié le 31/08/2017

It taught me what I want and what I do not want, and for that I am appreciative.

Avantages

It is visually appealing. It has many options from the administrative side that, if they worked, would be great, such as applying memberships to different kinds of classes and doing custom charges to people's accounts. At first, we were in contact with their support team often...at first. Some of the initial glitches were removed when we began doing their new Beta but it didn't change much at all, honestly.

Inconvénients

They make a ton of promises they can't keep. Mostly pertaining to "self sign-in". I have over 1000 clients at my yoga studio. Every single day at least 10 of them (the ones that haven't given up trying) tell me they couldn't book a class, couldn't apply their membership to a class, etc. Quite annoying. Also, GloFox has double-charged MULTIPLE students with no evidence on our end. Students have come up to me and shown me bank statements that I had 2x charges that were invisible from my side of the world. Scary. Whoops, GloFox! I want to say their customer service is good but they make tons of promises they can't keep there either. "We'll fix it ASAP"...no call back, no fix. There is also no way of using an iPhone/iPad with this software from our administrative end. No admin app at all. Just a glitch-tastic (but visually appealing) app for users. Anyways, I could go on. Just don't go with GloFox if you're trying to be professional/successful. If you're just trying to save money, you'll get what you pay for with this one.

Hi Maggie,
Thank you for your feedback, and we apologize for not delivering the solutions you needed while you were with Glofox. Since that time, we have launched a Kiosk system that makes checking and booking in for members easy and efficient. We now have an admin app available for staff, and we have resolved the stability issues that you've reported.
Sincerely,

Carlos
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Very happy with our experience and decision to utilize Glofox as our fitness studio software.

Publié le 07/08/2017

Saved time, effort,man-hours on administrative task.

Saved time, effort,man-hours on administrative task.

Avantages

From the very start the experience has been better than expected. The sales department immediately returned our call when initially inquiring about the software. They provided the answers to all our questions and scheduled a demo as soon as possible since we were on an aggressive timeline of trying to open our studio within 6 weeks of contacting Glofox. From onboarding, to setting things up, to getting us rolling within that timeframe was very impressive. Our questions while implementing were answered in a timely fashion and the online knowledge based articles they have on the product are very helpful and provided recorded steps of a lot of the task which make it even easy to implement. The smartphone app that comes with the package has been a blessing in disguise as it saves time and man hours allowing the members to see and schedule classes, pay for memberships, purchase merchandise, see studio news and updates right from the palm of their hands! Our members love the ease and use of the app not to mention us as small business owners. Last but not lease our post sales have been very impressive at this point and we believe the Glofox application has played a big role since it puts our business right in the hands of the potential and now members of our fitness studio. In the first week, we already have 31 members signed up for one our various packages via the app. As of this writing another 17 potential members have downloaded the app. Not to bad for the first week in business

Inconvénients

There should be a way of modifying or even copying and pasting certain things within the dashboard like memberships, classes, etc...

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for taking the time to write a fantastic review of Glofox! Your feedback is really important to us, so thanks for sharing.

Junior

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Committed to helping your business succeed. 10/10 Glofox!

Publié le 18/10/2016

My experience with Glofox has been fantastic. The training was very easy to follow and their support team made sure I had everything I needed to get up and running - very understanding and always happy to help out with any queries.

Avantages

The admin dashboard makes it really easy to keep track of my class schedule, memberships, payments and overall member activity. If you want to spend more time than ever before with your clients helping them achieve their goals, you need a system like this! The reporting section of the dashboard makes it effortless to monitor our performance: sales (by class, membership, course or even trainer), first time visits, bookings and attendances etc. This is great for identifying areas of the business that have room for growth. The app itself is so simple for our members to use. They can easily book their class or course and even pay for it straight through the app. If there's an update or news that I need to circulate fast, I can do it with the app, minus the hassle of calling up clients or wondering if they opened the email or not. These push notifications through the app are a great way to promote new classes or courses too. People see our messages on the home screen of their phone almost as soon as we send them and they can book in on the exact same platform. The perfect way to increase bookings and keep the momentum going! Not to mention, a great way to generate new leads. We can promote the app and encourage potential members to download it and get a taste of what we have to offer.

Inconvénients

It would have been great if we found Glofox sooner!

Hey Junior,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, it really means a lot!
It's great to see that Glofox is helping your business on so many fronts.
We look forward to continuing to support you in reaching your business goals.

Graeme

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Great team poor product

Publié le 01/03/2017

Quite mix feelings as we been using Glofox software for 6months during which they had a change in dashboard software. Whist using the previous dashboard we had numerous non functional issues. Such as unable to erase/ change classes , the software would sometime have a mind of its own as we would see the start or finish times of class being altered to nonspecific time therefore we realised it wasn't human error. Then we have the new dashboard 2017 and unfortunately we experience a malfunction every one to two day. These have included historic classes being displayed on the app, all this continues despite the Glofox service team promising resolve the issues. Further problem have been experience with our clients unable to access the credits they paid for against the classes. other clients have had the money automatically taken for courses without authorisation. The Glofox team are very courteous but slow to respond apart rom an auto email stating that they acknowledge the message and will deal in due course. All in all a frustrating experience.

It is visually appealing

Inconvénients

Doesn't work the dysfunctionality just keeps changing ..goes from problem to the next

Hi Graeme

Many thanks for the honest and constructive feedback.

We are aware that the transition to our new dashboard was not as smooth as we would have liked and I am sorry for the inconvenience this caused you.

It was great to speak with you on the phone last week and I am glad that things are going much better for you now.

We will continue to work really hard to deliver for our clients and to continually improve the product. I look forward to getting more feedback from you again in the future.

Kind regards

Absolutely god awful.

Absolutely god awful.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Inconvénients

I have avoided leaving this type of review for
3 months because I wanted to see out the transition from my old system and allow for expected teething issues.

However, I’ve waited 3 months from a solution to a huge problem I am facing, in reality this system is awful. The bugs, the lack of customer support, the lack of clarity on the system itself, the difficulties migrating customers and payments. (It took 6 weeks and they still pay me on the wrong dates every month) it sent 160 emails to clients when it shouldn’t have, it takes payments from customers banks on the wrong date, it can’t send formatted emails without my business logo being squashed. Overall - absolutely not fit for purpose. The system is glitchy, the calendar takes 24 hours to update which is completely pointless for quick business changes.

My PT Hub

Pourquoi choisir ABC Glofox

Wanted to improve my business and customer service.

Pourquoi passer à ABC Glofox

Based on the misinformation I was given.

HI Paul,
Thank you for your feedback and for continuing using glofox while we have worked towards improving your experience. We are sorry about your early experiences with glofox, but we are determined to continue creating a stronger product for you.
Sincerely,

Hannah
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et installations de loisirs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

More hassle than its worth

Publié le 17/10/2019

Just rubbish

Just rubbish

Avantages

We decided on this software because it had a number of features we thought would work well like book a buddy and it's integrations were really customisable for the site.

Inconvénients

It actually doesn't live up to what it says it can do. Book a buddy is useless and integrations constantly glitch.

Pourquoi choisir ABC Glofox

I wish I had stayed with them, the back end of the systen was way more functional, it just needed to be more integrative to a website.

Payment systems

Hi Hannah,

Thank you for the review and feedback. I am sorry that you seem to have had such a poor experience with the platform.

We are very keen to work with you to rectify these issues. A member of our team will have been in touch with you to organize a time to tackle the outlined issues.

Best regards,

Eden

Without Glofox I would have been very stressed

Publié le 20/09/2022

Glofox staff have been so supportive over the past few years of my yoga studio. They helped me navigate through the pandemic and the changes that brought to my business. They are always happy to help and hear feedback.

Avantages

Loved the online website integration and the app. Made me feel very successful and fancy as a business owner. Made it so easy to have clients book in and for me to sort out clients online bookings from where ever i was as well.

Inconvénients

WISH i could bulk text or email from course or class list!

Brydon

Horrible Customer service, money hungry

Publié le 30/10/2023

Horrible customer service. Sold my gym in February 2023 and was charged extra payments of $1,239 in May, August and October. The June payment they got me on a technicality saying that I needed to give 30days notice before the next 3 month instalment was due. (I gave 23days). They charge you in 3 month blocks whether you are using the product of not.

They then charged me again in October even after they said they would not charge me again

Its not a cheap service, and especially expensive when you haven't used it for 8months and are still getting charged.

Operating system isnt that good to put up with the rude staff and poor customer service

Would NOT recommend.

Avantages

Operating system was average. Better user experiences for a lot less

Inconvénients

I got charged for 8 months after I sold my gym. Horrible T&C's with are very unrealistic in todays environment. Extra 3x $1,239 charged without warning