28 avis

BlueFolder

Logiciel en ligne pour votre entreprise de service

4,7 /5 (28 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
4,9
100% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
28 avis
Carl L.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
Traduire en français

BlueFolder saved our company and allowed us to grow!

Publié le 10/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Additionally, BlueFolder's customer service was top-notch. Anytime we had a question, they had an immediate answer.

Avantages

We were burdened with heavy software that required a million clicks to get the simplest things done. Then, we found BlueFolder. It gave us everything we needed to store customer information, schedule service tickets for our employees and most importantly, close tickets and get paid quickly. The software's simplicity allowed us to put our focus on growing the company.

Inconvénients

We found no cons with the BlueFolder software.

Hi Carl,

We appreciate you letting us know about how BlueFolder helped your business. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

Regards,
The BlueFolder Team

Amber M.
Traduire en français

Ease in service work operations

Publié le 18/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This program keeps my operations organized in an easy way. I am sure I don't even use half the features in which I would like to be able to learn more about the options to see if it will help my operation even more.

Avantages

The flow of a work order, from quote, to executed work order an scheduling, to completion of work order with a signature feature, to batching work orders to Quickbooks

Lacking a Drag and Drop feature and project management

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Ken O.

Integration

Publié le 31/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall Bluefolder has help our team keep organized and keep the lines of communication open.

Avantages

That it integrated with QBO our accounting software.

Inconvénients

That Bluefolder is not backwards compatible with QBO unless we want to spend more money developing it.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

Paula C.
Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs

BLUEFOLDER WILL HELP YOU GROW YOUR BUSINESS

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have been using BlueFolder for five years to schedule and manage a very, busy elevator service department. Without BlueFolder we would not have been able to grow our company by 50%, It allows us to provide the type of information that the technicians need in the field to do their job and the home office to manage all of the customers and equipment. The System has a lot of ways to customize the information specific to your company's needs. Their customer support is extremely helpful and always accessible when needed. This was the single most effective decision we have every made and I highly recommend this system.

Avantages

The ease of data entry. The ability to manage technician's in the field and provide them with the information to do their job. The ability to integrate with QuickBooks for billing. This system has enabled our company's department to grow by 50%...

Inconvénients

Would love to be able to link multiple data sets for custom reports.

Stephen H.

Great Tool

Publié le 10/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am very pleased with the overall experience with Bluefolder.

Avantages

Bluefolder has been an essential tool to my service business. We use it to dispatch service techs, collect time, add material, generate work description, communicate drawings, track job progress and more.

Inconvénients

We would like to customize the ticket number feature. We also would like to be able to create a private comment where the lead tech can not see it. Only the service manager.

Réponse de BlueFolder

Thank you for your review of BlueFolder Stephen! We greatly appreciate the feedback and have passed along your recommendations to our product team for review. Thanks for being a valued customer!

Sincerely,
The BlueFolder Team

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Samantha S.

Amazing Product with Great Customer Service

Publié le 27/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our experience has been great. We started with them as a small company and as we have grown over the last 8 years so have they and the updates fit right along with our needs. Customer service always responds very quickly and is very helpful!

Avantages

The scheduling and team calendar feature, also the ease to customize the system to fit your business needs. We also like that it tracks equipment in one place. You can also customize who sees what information (employees, clients and vendors) which is awesome

Inconvénients

Right now the only feature I want to see if contracts able to be billed on use so you can track how many hours you use for an unlimited contract and still bill it

Leslie S.
Secteur d'activité: Génie mécanique ou industriel

One stop shop

Publié le 23/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Excellent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] our sales support has been wonderful and is a pleasure to interact with when we need help.

Avantages

Bluefolder is excellent for our facility maintenance division. The ease of being able to enter customers, schedule calls, add notes, photos, tracking past services, and setting up future services. Time tracking for our service guys The overall software is very effortless and has become vital to our company.

Inconvénients

Currently, I have no issues with bluefolder.

Réponse de BlueFolder

Leslie, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for being a valued customer!

Mike P.
Traduire en français

Best online service team software

Publié le 03/07/2011
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I would consider Blue Folder to be a "pillar" of our business. It is as important has as our accountant, lawyer, sales team, support team, etc. I do not think we could operate without it.

Avantages

I like how the software is updated on a monthly basis and updates are distributed automatically. Improvement suggestions are encouraged and often make it into a future update. Uptime is 99.9%. All data is automatically backed up online. I really like how you can search the service call titles and the comments. This makes it easy to find a solution to a problem we have dealt with before. We also like the mobile edition on our Android phones. The technicians are automatically alerted to schedule changes and can easily lookup maps, driving directions, gate codes, special instructions, etc. However, the best feature is that the software is focused on service businesses, which means that the interface is simple, yet powerful. It saves us many hours over the old way we managed our service team.

Inconvénients

It is very hard to come up with negatives. And when you find a problem, their development team immediately responds to your request and suggests workarounds. Or at least promises to consider the request for the future upgrade.

Jerome C.
Secteur d'activité: Génie mécanique ou industriel

Blue Folder service software

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 17/06/2017
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Blue Folder Basic simplified portal use for employees and customers. Equipment tracking and customer management, straight to the chase service management software

Avantages

Clean dashboard , packed with information , very easy to use software and App. The integration with quicken books is included with this software.

Inconvénients

Lack of Unsecured email passwords and email addresses , limited of customization of customers and workers ,

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Utilisateur vérifié
Traduire en français

Excellent software with amazing customer service

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 16/04/2018

Avantages

BlueFolder is very easy to use and available on multiple devices. The software has helped myself and the team stay organized and efficient. The structure is very simple to use but has plenty of features available.

Inconvénients

The only thing I would like to see improved are more customizable report features available to either create or pull from.

Kristy H.
Secteur d'activité: Immobilier
Traduire en français

BlueFolder is easy to use to manage work orders.

Publié le 05/09/2017
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

The software is easy to use and has some great functions. The best feature is being able to sort by job, property, etc. I LOVE having the search bar - I use this every time I enter a new service request. It helps being able to go back and see all the jobs for a specific property - or even all the jobs with one specific issue.

Avantages

It's easy to look up past work orders (so I can see when something has been previously done with a property). It's very simple to set up new properties and contacts. The invoices are very professional looking and transfer nicely to QuickBooks.

Inconvénients

I wish this software would integrate with Buildium - would be much easier to use if I didn't have to export to QuickBooks, download, then reupload to our management software. I also find it a pain to contact customer support to do basic functions like adding a user or removing a user.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Robert B.
Secteur d'activité: Services et installations de loisirs
Traduire en français

Very easy to use and to the point.

Publié le 04/03/2016
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

I have been a user of Blue Folder since 2009. I have always kept an eye out for other applications to make sure I was get the best bang for my buck. I have spent hundreds of hours testing other systems and I can tell you this app is the only one that makes it easy and a very short learning period on how to use the app. The best feature they have is the customer notifications. That alone is worth the price. They make it so easy to communicate to my customer and they tell me that they love it!! Our customers are aware of what is going on every step of the way.

Customer Notifications
Very pleasing to look at
The customer support team treats me like a family member and not just another customer. The get customer service beyond just being there when needed.

Inconvénients

At the time there is no way to accept online payments. But they have told me that is in the works.

Réponse de BlueFolder

Thank you for your positive review and being our customer for the last 7 years. We are pleased that we have made such a positive impact on your business and the service you provide your customers. We hope you are enjoying all of the enhancements in the software update that we deployed last week. And thanks for your suggestions – they are helpful as we work to make BlueFolder better with each new update.

Deb M.
Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion
Traduire en français

Meets our industry need like no other program

Publié le 17/12/2015

Avantages

The website is easy to use and intuitive. We have never experienced any downtime with it and find their customer support helpful and responsive. We have a unique niche in the senior service industry and found that this software meets our needs like no other.

Inconvénients

We like least the cost per user since we don't take advantage of much that the site offers. It would be nice is the fees could be based on what functions we use. The capability to upload documents and photos would also be a plus. Additionally, there is currently no access to the mobile app for our "technicians", only "administrators".

L.j. P.
Secteur d'activité: Eau/gaz/électricité
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
Traduire en français

Great product and SUPERIOR customer service

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Blue Folder was the perfect fit both functionally and financially for my start up business (National HVAC management). There are a few things that I wish the software could do (i.e. Quoting) but it is my understanding that Blue Folder is constantly working hard to upgrade and add functions to the system for the benefit of their clients/users. The customer service and support with Blue Folder is EXCELLENT. My representative on the Blue Folder Team when I have questions has always been very helpful, friendly and quick to get back to me. Choosing Blue Folder for my software needs was a great decision, can't imagine my new start up without them.

Avantages

Ease of use, cost and support

Inconvénients

Would like to see added functions OR at least the ability to possibly pay for specific changes/upgrades that would benefit and make it a better fit overall for my business.

Pete H.
Traduire en français

Finally found software for our service business

Publié le 21/01/2012
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Would recommend to any service company who would like a simple interface for both users of the company and for end-users submitting service requests. My technician who like many other technicians doesn't really like change, but liked this software immediately upon trying it.

Avantages

Ease of use. We have tried other web-based service software providers and they just didn't fit our needs. For us it has to be easy to use or it won't get used and that is exactly what happened with the other software we tried. Now, we can enter a service request when someone calls our cell phone quickly and easily right from our Iphones. The new request is emailed automatically to the customer who can then track the progress of the request.
I have had compliments from customers in the last couple of days saying how much they like the ease of use and simplicity.

Inconvénients

Would like to have the ability to do estimates in BlueFolder. I spoke with the salesperson and he said it will be available in the not to distant future-Hope so.

Miles R.
Secteur d'activité: Automatisation industrielle

Organized Accountability

Publié le 18/05/2020

Visibility, Reporting

Reduces overall touches once you can see and correct.

Inconvénients

Contacts doesn’t really work the way we need them too.

Buckley F.
Traduire en français

Blue Service for web based scheduling and customer data base

Publié le 15/07/2009
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Like many small businesses, my employees don't come into the "office," our small Senior Service company dispatches employees from their homes. The laborious process of sending information by email was revolutionized by a web based scheduling and data base called BLUE SERVICE. Now my employees can login from home to view their schedules- the who, what and where of the service appointment they have been slated to fill. They have access to their client's contact information, locations, and also notes about each client's individual needs. It only takes one administrator to enter the information and any employee available for the job has access to all the information they need- right from their homes. BLUE SERVICE cut down on time-consuming administrative tasks by about 70% and the information is uniform, organized and easily accessible.

Avantages

Web based so our staffers can check their schedules, service details and customer information online. Easy to use, intuative.

Inconvénients

We wish they would have a SEARCH capability, so that we could easily search for appointments.

Anthony P.
Traduire en français

Such a great HVAC/Plumbing service software package

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have had nothing but a great experience with BlueFolder so far. Easy to use and access from anywhere or any device.

Support, I can't say enough. Awesome!! They are quick to reply and extremely polite and courteous. I get my answers quick.

Regular updates keep them on the cutting edge to allow them to offer us the best experience. They will customize upon request as well.

I would recommend this to a friend!

Avantages

Accessibility. The info that is available to my techs in the field. That it is cloud based and I can get what I need from anywhere and any device.

Nothing yet

Jeramy H.

Love it!

Publié le 13/03/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We've used it for two years, have 30 techs, and love it. The appointment/work order bubbles are user friendly and easy to look at. Creating work orders is super fast and easily searchable afterwards. I'm able to add their calendars into my google calendar so I know where they'll be at any moment while I'm out of the office. Customer service reps are fast and friendly, the site has been down only twice in two years. The billing feature isn't as efficient as quickbooks, so we import the info there. One change I would like to see is realtime clock in/clock out for the techs so there're unable to alter them. Perhaps expanding on the 'recent activity' section on the dashboard would be good too.

Joe S.
Traduire en français

Bluefolder a must have for service companies.

Publié le 21/07/2011
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We highly recommend Bluefolder to those in the service industry.

Available anywhere anytime
Reasonable pricing
Quick response from bluefolder support
Customer portal enables our primary customer to view our activity without the need for phone calls.

Inconvénients

1. When service request is assigned to technician and email is sent from Bluefolder, It would be great if the email could keep its format for ease of reading.
2. Constant feed on new service requests without having to refresh page.

Dexter A.

Best software out there for Managed IT Providers

Publié le 18/06/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I've looked at at least 40 different companies out there that host ticketing systems for Managed service providers and obsoletely none of them came even close to Blue Folder. I really missed not having Blue Folder around.
I truly recommend it anyone. It comes with all important features right out of the box. Many of which are completely missing from similar software. And it's extremely easy to use.

Chris A.

IT Service Provider Point of View

Publié le 14/07/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Having gone through so many of the industry software solutions over the years, i found BlueFolder to be the perfect match. Our customers like it, our engineers use the ticketing system. BlueFolder is the balance I am looking for in terms of price, performance and easy of use. Most packages are an overkill that waste time and money. BlueFolder is the opposite in a very good way!

David D.

We love this product - Great Job Blue Folder

Publié le 08/04/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We've used it for over 5 years and are very happy with this software. The support has always been great (although we rarely needed it). The system is always up and online, is very reliable, and overall easy to use. We are constantly approached with competing products and they are much more complicated, and more expensive so its a no brainer.

Connie C.

Love the Program

Publié le 17/03/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Love the Program, even more love the support. I am very impressed with how easy it is to ask a question and get the RIGHT response back in just a little while, not days.
Everything is on the straight up!
Thank you for all you do.

Mark P.

Our team loves it!

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 16/04/2018

Avantages

We really enjoyed the team scheduling on this it was effective for us and helpful we organizing our schedule

Inconvénients

We didn't evil as all the other features as much as we should have or could have but I really don't have anything negative to say