Ignition

Création de propositions et automatisation de l'intégration des clients

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

127 avis

Alan
Alan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

From proposal to client to invoice to paid!

Publié le 22/03/2022

Excellent so far, would definitely recommend it to others

Excellent so far, would definitely recommend it to others

Avantages

Love the professional look and feel of the software which gives a great first impression to a new client of what it will be like working with us.

Makes managing credit control easy with the integrated payment feature meaning that new clients sign up for Direct Debit as they sign up as a client.

Inconvénients

Really like the new proposal editor but would be great if you could 'convert' a classic proposal to the new style.

Julia
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Proposal & Collection Made Easy

Publié le 30/05/2023

I am automating all of my billing for maintenance work for existing clients. I am also setting up new clients with proposals for advisory and maintenance. They know how much to expect each month. I no longer need to chase payments.

Avantages

I love the built in proposals for Practice Forward and general use. I was very easy to set my clients up on automatic billing. No more collections or A/R for me!

Inconvénients

I liked everything! The training is great!

Ciara
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Ignition great for electronic signatures, not great on reporting

Publié le 28/07/2022

Avantages

Ignition is a great all in one platform if you're not relying on them for reporting. Their electronic signature abilities let you stay inside of the proposal which helps with client retention. The flexibility of crafting proposals is very good too.

Inconvénients

The only and largest downside for me is reporting and it's made me consider other options.

Peter

Software update

Publié le 27/10/2023

Good - but I will keep reviewing as the project continues. We have not yet integrated any other products.

Avantages

It links to Xero, XPM and to FYI. We are currently moving to the cloud for most software and a key criterion was to have as much automation of the back office as possible.

Inconvénients

Not all templates are visible. This means that it is not always possible to reword a message that a particular client would find too informal.

Feroz

Awesome CRM for Clients proposal and Payment Collection

Publié le 04/07/2023

Since i have started using Ignition, i have saved time on admin and payment collection. i would say it has been a game changer for my business.

Avantages

The easy of use. Payment collection based on contract and ability to scale.

Inconvénients

i would say the cost, but its subjective as the more clients you have the more you you can save

Melanie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

We love Ignition

Publié le 21/09/2023

Avantages

Everything about ignition is user-friendly and geared to make life easier when moving a client through the process. Once we create a proposal in Ignition, it is set and forget it. The entire process from the client accepting the proposal to the payment being captured is automated through Ignition. We never have to chase down payments for monthly services from clients.

Inconvénients

Nothing, the system works great and they are constantly improving it.

Gary
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Bags of functionality but simple and easy to use

Publié le 01/06/2023

We needed a system that would allow us to easily send out our contracts and obtain signatures. This system allows us to do this and more.

Avantages

The product is easy to set up with your own products and contracts and the process for creating proposals and contracts is simple and highly configurable. It's a system that is packed full of features and yet it isn't out of reach of the smaller business.

Inconvénients

None that I can think of. The simple interface makes it a pleasure to use.

Brian
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great product, takes the headache out of collecting and accepting payments

Publié le 19/10/2023

Avantages

Payments - and how it eliminates steps for my business

Inconvénients

The cost of payments is too expensive, and the delay of receiving in my bank.

Alternatives envisagées

PandaDoc
Tom
Tom

Practice Ignition - Review

Publié le 29/06/2016

Great product for Accountants and Bookkeepers looking to move to a package / upfront billing model....

Particularly good for our firm, as it integrates into our client database, and deploys our job flow once a proposal has been accepted.

It also has website connector, so we can sell our services on our website, and initiate the on boarding process from there.

Provides analytics and internal notes which is also really helpful.

Additional reporting would be nice.

Avantages

All in one solution. Client engagement documents, jobflow deployment, billing.

Inconvénients

Can take a while to get your head around.

Will
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Ignition works wonderfully

Publié le 09/08/2023

Excellent tool for overall contract management, with a great client experience.

Excellent tool for overall contract management, with a great client experience.

Avantages

Ease of use for the clients, and able to control some of the payment options. Clients managing their own CC expirations etc is also nice. Also, the recurring billing I don't have to execute each month - the system just does it.

Inconvénients

Initial template setup can feel daunting, but using their help and customer service can speed past that process.

Deborah

We Love PI!

Publié le 08/09/2021

We love Practice Ignition it has been the platform we have built our business growth on for the past 4 years since implementation. We have grown 10% per year since then; and the fact that everything is streamlined from proposal to billing to collections to accounting in our QB company file has been a game changer. We are spending far less time doing administrative tasks and our accounts receivable has gone from over $80K per month to less than $20K at any given time. I would highly recommend this app to any practice that is looking to grow and sreamline!
Five Stars! We love PI!

Avantages

The ease of use and the interface to the client. Getting paid right away for our services and integrating into our firm's QBO so that we can easily track our clients' billing. The training and support offered are very valuable.

Inconvénients

We would like to be able to issue refunds to our customers using PI but thus far we are not able to. Also we would like to build in a surcharge for credit card payments but that is not an option.

Tricia

Absolutely love PI

Publié le 01/12/2020

Practice Ignition has been a game changer for us from the moment I pulled the trigger on it. It revolutionized our process for creating proposals, is an enormous time saver and it creates a process that is standardized and consistently the awesome experience we want our clients to have. We close more engagements and at better fees than ever before. I can't say enough about how it changed my firm and put us on the path to the firm I really want. It was the start of all the progressive ideas we have put into place because it gave me the space and the revenues to recreate my firm. The team at PI can't be beat. I am seriously crushing on all of them.😍🎉👏👍

Avantages

It automates the preparation of proposals, it makes them look professional, it allows us to be paid sooner, the team at practice ignition is absolutely incredible.

Inconvénients

Billing clients on an alternative schedule then monthly or quarterly was difficult but they have fixed that problem.

Meredith

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Practice Ignition - a life saver!

Publié le 25/06/2020

First class from the very beginning. Could not be more helpful and regularly touch base to make sure all okay and using the software to its full capacity.

Avantages

Easy to use software with little tuition required. Set up and off and running sending proposals in no time. Lots of support assistance available with fast response times to queries. It has been a game changer in our company, saving so much time with client proposals and improving our internal efficiencies.

Inconvénients

Would like to be able to add more notes to a client proposal after it is signed. eg. reminders or comments about the proposal or the client.

LAZARUS

Tracking categories

Publié le 17/07/2019

I love that:
1. You can attach a business profile with your proposal
2. Show a breakdown of your services and give a brief description of each. This really adds value
3. Set up reminders for clients to accept proposal
4. Send invoices directly to Xero once a proposal is accepted
5. With the help of Zapier, send work flows to Asana

Inconvénients

The challenge is that the invoices sent to Xero are sent without their tracking categories. One has to manually update these invoices for tracking categories. A feature that send these invoices with tracking categories would be great.

Benjamin

Practice Ignition

Publié le 30/10/2020

Good.

Good.

Avantages

Easy/intuitive to use and well priced. Much more organised than paper engagements.

Inconvénients

Has a few bugs from time to time which prevent it doing what you want it to. Search function not that intelligent, could do with more reporting/data analysis/Excel export functionality. Could also do with the ability to attach more than 1 PDF.

Peter
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Engagement letters on Steroid makes getting paid FUN!

Publié le 30/09/2022

great tool freat support its a value add, you know when the sales guys start talking ROI and comapring the time savings then your eyes glaze over cause you know obviously its not as good cause they have to work to sell it, ..... well Ignition app really does give an ROI without having to

Avantages

makes it easy to prepare, send and get paid, whilst making the client aware of exactly what you are doing and what is expebted of THEM

only like to be able to have 2 or more signatories but that is minor issue

Paul

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Practice Ignition is key to managing the work we do for our clients.

Publié le 23/10/2017

Streamlined our proposals for providing package services and integration into Xero

Avantages

It is simple to use and integrates beautifully with Xero Practice Manager which allows us to manage our work from proposal stage to progress billing to completion of the project.

Giovanna

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Practice Ignition is a great tool and perfect for organizing proposals

Publié le 23/10/2017

Avantages

great for proposals and cash flow very flexible with different ways of payments, if the client is right infront of you they can check the email right through there phone.

Inconvénients

the only complain is having to wait 2 weeks for the disbursal, everything else with Practice Ignition works great.

Bassim

• Support client

Practice Ignition has helped me simply the proposal writing process and payment collections.

Publié le 07/05/2018

Avantages

automated collections, it made my life a lot easier and improved our cash flow and overall collections.

Inconvénients

It is not connected to Karbon. If it was connected to Karbon, we could start automating some of the the onboarding steps.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It's super easy to setup and use. Lots of clever features, with more features being added...

Publié le 29/07/2018

Client communication - letting them know upfront what my services are going to cost, and having them agree to it so there are no surprises. We've been doing this with clients for a few years but this software has saved me hours every week by simplifying the process and cutting out manual work.
Cashflow improvement - for known or suspected bad payers I can choose that they must enter bank details for a Direct Debit before accepting the proposal. It makes the conversation easier - "I can't start the work until we have an agreement in place". It removes all the time I used to spend chasing debtors.

Avantages

It solves several problems in my business so is great value for money. I can customise how I use it to suit my own workflows and clients. It's simple without compromising effectiveness.

Inconvénients

There's nothing I've found that I don't like. A few times I've thought the software didn't contain a certain functionality, but after asking support they were able to turn a new feature on for me to test.

Leticia

• Support client

Brilliant, saves me hours.

Publié le 24/10/2017

Avantages

* Saves time (proposal writing went from 3 hours to 15 minutes!!)
* Saves money being left on the table
* Enables digital payments including direct debits
* Enables the sales process to scale
* Usable and functional
* Support is A1 and the team's communication is fabulous

Inconvénients

The navigation. Sometimes I get lost clicking on things, but it's so minor it doesn't matter.

This review requires more words before it submits, but I don't have any - hence this wasteful third sentence.

Samit

Automated Engagement letters

Publié le 03/02/2021

Excellent

Excellent

Avantages

The ease of creating engagement letters and the automated follow up of clients

Inconvénients

I would like enhanced flexibility with the pricing of services

Adam
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Ignition

Publié le 05/04/2023

Ignition helps with cashflow management with payment options built into the proposal. This ensures invoices are paid within payment terms. It also allows clients to pay weekly or monthly installments for work completed over the course of a year.

Avantages

Easy to use and deploy in organisation. Easy for clients to use. Automated payments and collection from customers. Fully customisable to suit business processes and practices.

Inconvénients

5 days to receive money from a direct debit on a customer's bank account. 3 days would improve the experience.

Billy
Billy
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinet d'avocats

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Onboarding and ACH-based collections are a breeze

Publié le 14/11/2018

Practice Ignition allows us to quickly onboard new clients within a set menu and use recurring monthly payments to eliminate the hassle of billing and collection.

Avantages

Ease of use and the ability to deploy standard engagement terms seamlessly while enabling recurring payment. No need to bill or collect; just set it and forget it!

Inconvénients

It's challenging to navigate to some of the more wonky screens, like the payment enabling.

Alix

Thanks PI

Publié le 19/11/2018

It's changed the way we work - and I don't have to call debtors any more!!

It's changed the way we work - and I don't have to call debtors any more!!

Avantages

The thing i like most is the ase and efficiency of use

Inconvénients

ummm building the templates was probably the only thing