Mailshake

Plateforme d'action commerciale pour la prospection par e-mail, téléphone et sur les réseaux sociaux

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

100 avis

Zach
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et installations de loisirs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

My secret weapon!

Publié le 16/04/2020

Avantages

The software is very intuitive. It's the ease of use and interface that allows for me to schedule very complex communication rules without many clicks. Mailshake has many small features that were surprisingly amazing. For example, it lets me know if customers have been in other email campaigns. It can remove duplicates. You can easily avoid weekend mailings. You can scrub bad emails. It's smart enough to separate first and last names for you. The list goes on. Can't recommend enough.

Inconvénients

The data and email metrics are fairly limited. I'd love to see a more thorough metric dashboard, in addition to user-level metrics using data spanning across multiple campaigns.

Daniel
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Doe's exactly what it should, and more...

Publié le 23/05/2019

As stated above- we use it for cold email outreach and automated followups

Incredibly easy to use
Intuitive interface
Next level design

Here's the thing- we use Mailshake when we're doing email outreach of our blog content

99% of the time, we're emailing someone cold, and letting them know about an article that our research suggest they might like etc etc

Because of the volume of outreach, we might email a prospect twice by accident right?

Not with Mailshake

Why?

Because it'll track all previous interactions and emails sent, and warn you that you already have a relationship with them

It gets better...

It lets you know when they open
It lets you send automated followups based on timing and logic

Better still?

It has an inbuilt 'spam filter' so it'll help you improve your outreach emails

Inconvénients

Honestly, and this is struggling to find a flaw?

We usually write an article one month, and then promote it for the next 2

This means we have 30 days out of 90 where we don't use the product, but still pay for it

I haven't even checked if its possible, but not being billed during those periods/pausing the account etc would be awesome, but honestly- the tools so good we pay when we dont use it

Cihan
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Good but not the best

Publié le 26/11/2021

Avantages

UI is really lovely and easy to use. There is a button for every feature. You don't need to know any code.

Inconvénients

Too simple. Not suitable for teams. When you add a team member, ıts charge you extra

• Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Mailshake is an outreach mass emailing software.

Publié le 12/06/2018

Avantages

I like reporting style, personalized options for every email that is going out and scheduled sending. The UX is very easy to navigate. The software allows all the basic features such as auto follow-ups and even tracking clicks inside an email.

Inconvénients

What really annoys me, that I cannot skip a person in the CSV. For instance, if I change my mind and skip the person in my outreach campaign I can't do that. In this case, I have to go all the way back, delete the row in the CSV and restart the campaign again.

Ryan
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

An exceptionally easy to use and highly effective tool for cold email outreach

Publié le 07/03/2018

Press and B2B sales outreach

Avantages

For starters, it's super easy to use. No hassle figuring things out or configuring workflows - it's easy to start sending emails.

It also has pretty much every feature I'd need. Followups, link tracking, merging. Pretty much anything you'd need for a cold email outreach campaign.

Finally, Zapier integration. Need I say more?

Ronnie
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Simple Tool for Email Outreach

Publié le 28/11/2018

Mailshake makes it easy to do cold outreach right. It eliminates the manual labor of copying/pasting and following up. Love it!

Avantages

It's not a fancy UI, but it easily connects with my Google Apps/Gmail account to send personalized outreach emails that actually look personal, especially including automatic follow up based on different triggers (i.e. the prospect did or did not open, click, or reply).

The best part is that they have lots of training and ideas on how to write cold emails that don't seem spammy or stupid. Really well done platform to grow your business the simple, grassroots way.

Inconvénients

The feature that SHOULD be there, but isn't... is cloning a campaign. If you have a successful campaign with one list of prospects, and you want to run it again... or use it as a foundation for a new cold outreach campaign, you can't clone it! Definitely my biggest pet peeve!

Bryan
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The only way to send cold email sequences that really makes sense

Publié le 07/03/2018

Sending cold email is not something we would do often, but Mailshake makes it easy enough to do and track that it makes sense for us.

Avantages

Mailshake is a simple and affordable solution for sending cold email. It can stop sequences based on replies, track open and click rates and schedule sends. It has been frequently updated with new features and is very easy to use.

Inconvénients

I would like to see more reporting options. There are reports and it is possible to see the last 30 days for instance, but I wish that a custom date range could be selected. I'd also like to see campaign performance for a certain time, rather than having to view the entire campaign performance. Adding these features would less us know that we improved or not in response over time and it would also help us more easily track if it is time for us to start another campaign.

Frances

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Game changing software, works almost too well!

Publié le 16/01/2018

Time saving automation and intuitive functionality.

Avantages

It's amazingly simple to use and has most of the functionality I need. It helped build our cold email engine that ended up generating so many leads we almost couldn't handle all of the responses. It saved me hours and hours of time through the automation. It was set it, and forget it, then be overwhelmed by leads.

Inconvénients

Given the overwhelming response we had from our outreach, scheduling sales calls became a challenge. I'd love to have this paired with a cc function to add a bot like x.ai or another scheduling service.

Andy
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Mailshake Is A Game Changer!

Publié le 02/05/2018

Avantages

*It's really easy to use even for folks like me that are technology challenged!
*It's saving me hours and hours of my time doing manually-related email tasks since their process is all automated. It's a huge time saver for me, just huge!
*The customer support is just terrific and I've had some invaluable talks with their support team.
*Their instruction videos on their website and simple and understandable
*It's affordable!!

Inconvénients

*Nothing I can think of. Maybe a couple more videos explaining some of the steps involved?? That's it.

Clifford

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazingly simple software for cold email outreach

Publié le 05/04/2018

A simple tool to run cold outreach with minimal overhead and learning curve.

Avantages

The biggest reasons we love MailShake is the ease of use, affordable price point, core features needed to launch a successful campaign and the resources they provide. The new cold email masterclass which was offered for free is well worth at least a years subscription of MailShake.

Inconvénients

There are other more expensive platforms that offer robust reporting, advanced email scheduling based on when users open the emails sent etc. Those features would be nice to have here.

• Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

An incredible product!

Publié le 26/07/2018

Productivity

Avantages

I had no idea that something like this even existed. I have to often do cold outreach to the journalist community to feature some of our organization's writings. This tool makes doing this task such a breeze! The ability to use mail merge and auto-follow ups scheduled at specific times of my liking is simply genius. The tool offers tremendous flexibility in terms of letting one respond based on recipient behavior. The tool also offers statistics at every stage of the campaign giving insights such as how many people opened my email, clicked my links as well as unsubscribed. MailShake also offers templates which have been tested and known to elicit responses. This is probably one of the most well-designed tools I have ever used.

Inconvénients

I don't think there is anything I dislike about this product. A small glitch I observed was that it counts out of office responses too as a lead, but that is a minor quibble I am willing to overlook. The tool is purely meant for cold outreach and it functions beautifully as any can expect it to.

• Secteur d'activité : E-learning

Our pick for No. 1 tool for link building email outreach

Publié le 10/12/2019

Mailshake is so far the best tool for email outreach. Most importantly its price is reasonable for small-medium business.

Avantages

Our company and our partners used to use Pitchbox for a while, but everyone switched to Mailshake. Mailshake is easy to use, personalization, tracks emails and creates auto-followups. What else do you need? Most importantly, compared to Pitchbox Mailshake is almost free. Another great thing is the "Cold Email Academy". I love a company that does its best to make its customers succeed. Kudos!

Inconvénients

Wish there would be an inbuilt tool for email scraping.

Tim
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias de diffusion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great time saving tool, effective follow ups

Publié le 28/06/2017

I'm a relatively new user and already recommending to friends. The time you save is worth far more than that monthly fee.

Avantages

Mailshake is easy to use and effective, taking away a pain point of high volume emails while still being personal and not ending up in the "promotions" tab in Gmail. We use it as a biz dev tool to reach out to prospects on our target customer list. Follow ups have proven to be invaluable as I no longer have to think about who to follow up with or set a reminder. We've been able to connect with a good amount of prospects. We've found the most value in cold outreach campaigns, and the MailShake blog offers great insight as do the templates (which I recommend as a starting point, they are easily customizable).

Inconvénients

Mailshake works great as a set-it-and-forget-it tool. I only wish there was more control on scheduling and times for advanced purposes, not required. i.e. Would be great to send between these hours on these days, and schedule them week to week, or don't send initial emails on Fridays but allow followups to occur on Fridays.

Mark
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Fantastic customer support!

Publié le 09/01/2019

When real trouble starts, you find out what the *real* customer experience is. We ran into what turned out to be a complicated Google issue (Google was labeling anything Google originating sent from our domain as Spam - including any @google emails sent to us!) Founder of Mailshake, jumped in to help us isolate what we were seeing and that helped us immensely with Google's escalation to fix our challenge. I have only had a handful of CEO/CoFounder/Founders jump in to help a customer - it is very rare. This speaks volumes about the customer fanaticism behind the Mailshake app!

Avantages

From the beginning Mailshake has been easy to approach, easy to get running and straight-forward to make a part of our processes. Customer support is world-class.

Inconvénients

I am all about balanced reviews but like I shared with my colleague, "I cannot find anything I don't like about our using Mailshake." It is a great app and does exactly what they purport to do.

Jordan
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

No Fear with Mailshake

Publié le 28/08/2019

Avantages

When you think of cold calling or cold emails, most people would be fearful. But not with mailshake. Their software takes the stress or reservations away from launching cold email campaigns. The software is easy to use, has an amazing client success team to help you through the process, and allows us to generate leads more efficiently than devoting one on one calls. If you want to simplify your outreach campaigns or help with leads, mailshake is the answer.

Inconvénients

Integration with zapier is great, but the questions I had took a little long to get answered initially.

• Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Mailshake - graet tool but only available for Gmail users

Publié le 12/07/2018

Avantages

I have to say that Mailshake is pretty good cold mailing tool. Thanks to Mailshake I can upload the list of contacts and send personalized e-mails. In addition, it lets to take advantage of pre-defined email templates available in the software to create my email campaigns.

Inconvénients

What is the main disadvantage? It’s only available with Gmail account. So, to send personalized emails from my Outlook account I have to use a different tool.

Ross
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Good product great support

Publié le 01/10/2019

Avantages

Support is excellent, I had some issues and they went well beyond in helping me

Inconvénients

UI could do with a update, not the prettiest or friendliest but does its job

• Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Love, Love, Love Mailshake

Publié le 07/08/2018

Allows for much better, and faster cold email campaigns. We had a large user list, but were never able to fully capitalize on it.

Avantages

I heard about Mailshake on the Mixergy Podcast and tried it out soon after. I was really blown away by how easy it was to start a campaign and send it out. Mailshake provides a nice UX for setting up campaigns that are customized. For example you can stop future emails from those that respond, or those that click and adjust the messaging after this. Additionally you can automatically send drip emails at later dates. The service is great and very reasonably priced. The team will also conduct a private review of your campaign and suggest edits, many of which were very relevant (too many links, too many paragraphs, timing of emails).

Inconvénients

I think this is a newer Saas offering and it shows around the edges. For example, the placeholder text when entering email and password to login isn't erased when you type. This is a small, very minor issue but hopefully doesn't reflect other issues. The team is quick to add features which is nice, so perhaps they are more focused on shipping product than minor details like the placeholder text.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Bad refund policy

Publié le 05/01/2019

Overall ok.

Avantages

A simple interface that allows you to do what the tool is made for : sending emails.

Inconvénients

Mails are send through Google mail servers. You are restricted with the number of mails you can send per day. There is no refund available when you cancel the software. I didn't use the tool for at least two months and asked if it would be possible to refund me the money they recently charged for this month January which wasn't possible.

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Mailshake is essential for our business!

Publié le 31/08/2021

Highly recommend

Avantages

We couldn’t run our business without Mailshake. The software is intuitive and the team is constantly adding new features and integrations. Set up is easy and if you follow [SENSITIVE CONTENT] advice you will be emailing like a pro!

Inconvénients

More analytics and reports for each campaign.

Sue

Great Software for Prospecting for New Customers

Publié le 17/05/2020

Mailshake is great software, exceptional support and training. I would encourage anyone who has to send cold emails to subscribe.

Avantages

I finally understand cold emailing. From start to finish, mailshake helps you take the steps to implement an ongoing process to procure new prospects.

Inconvénients

The setup takes time, as it is a complex process not to get blacklisted.

• Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

The best cold email tool

Publié le 02/11/2018

Avantages

I like the UX. It is really easy and intuitive to navigate around the software. The recommendations they give while writing an e-mail are also one of my favorite features of Mailshake.

Inconvénients

It's missing some features that other email software have. But at the same time, that's what makes it simple and easy to use.

Michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A no-brainer - you need to use Mailshake!

Publié le 17/01/2018

Avantages

The ease of use and reporting goes beyond expectations. The ability to set up automation campaigns is the icing on the cake that makes this a tool every growth marketing NEEDS in their stack.

Inconvénients

The only thing I wish Mailshake had was a database of contacts you could create for future campaigns.

Samphy
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A superior tool for cold email outreach

Publié le 28/06/2020

Love it so far though I'm still nervous about the future bills.

Avantages

Great features, ease of use, easy to set up. Just buy it and you can get going in a few minutes.

Inconvénients

It's expensive for a freelancer. I will just use it when I need to run email outreach campaigns.

Chee
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best tool for email campaign

Publié le 22/09/2018

We are trying to run a cold email campaign and found Mailshake a most valuable tool.
It help us to establish a workflow that is very easy to optimize and monitor.

Easy of use
Intelligent feature
Real person advise

Inconvénients

A/B testing could have been easier to setup