Thinkific

4,4 (179)
Donnez votre avis !
Créez, commercialisez et vendez des cours en ligne avec Thinkific.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

179 avis

Chris
Chris
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

critique de l'application thinkific

Publié le 28/09/2022

Avantages

cette application a plus de fonctionnalité dans la création des cours et leurs diffusion plus facile même pour le débutants

Inconvénients

les intégrations sont plus couteux dans le logiciel donc elle est un peu plus chères que la moyenne

Anne
Anne
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Thinkific is everything you need to publish online courses. There are different levels , even...

Publié le 09/11/2017

It allows a person to publish an online course and customize everything, including the price you sell it for. Thinkific has everything you need to be successful. AND they offer lots of webinars and training as you need! I look forward to using it more as I grow my online publishing business!

Avantages

I like that it is customizable. I like that Thinkific offers lots of webinars and help with all aspects of publishing online courses. It allows a couple ways to collect money for your courses. They spell out exactly what to do! For a newbie like me, I began setting things up months ago while I was working on my course. As I completed it, I began uploading the lectures and made some changes to my text and landing page and other info. Easy to make it your own. I am happy with how professional it all looks. Now I will get busy with the marketing end and Thinkific can help with info about that too! Customer service is awesome and they reach out frequently to see what they can do to guide you! I highly recommend this solution for getting an online course published. I am at the entry level, but am testing the waters until I need to go further and unlock more features.

Inconvénients

As expected the free version is basic, so in order to get to some of the good stuff, you have to upgrade. Not a big deal really, since I am producing my first course and need to go slowly.

Lucky

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Thinkific LMS platform. An honest review

Publié le 07/05/2022

Thinkific is a great LMS with many inbuilt integrations. Even though most of the integrations are not free, they help in building a better LMS all round.

Avantages

Other than being a good Learning management platform, students could upload video contents and gifs in the communities of a thinkific school. This isn't possible with other LMS I've used. I think this is a great advantage in my opinion as videos drives conversations better.

Inconvénients

If I could upload SCORM/HTML5 contents it'll be a better product for me.
Also, the course builder layouts are not as sleek as I expected in comparison to other products.

LearnDash

Pourquoi passer à Thinkific

I didn't want to get involved in the technical stuffs involved in building an LMS from scratch. I preferred using a SAAS platform (in this case Thinkific) that would cater for the technical aspects of the platform while I cared about creating contents for my students.
Mitch

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Stick with wordpress

Publié le 08/11/2023

We just moved our members to Thinkific. I like some features but mostly it was a big mistake. But we're kind of stuck here now. I'm not changing again since we're looking to sell soon.
This was part of the reason for the move, when we sell we wanted to make it an easier transition than a whole bunch of wordpress logins everywhere.
But ultimately, I got caught up in the hype around these course platforms. I have tested pretty much all of them, and they make the UI look and feel great. But then once you start working in there you become super limited in what's achievable.
I've had another reality check now. Honestly, I just don't understand why people use them. It's like going back 10 years in time for the page builders.
Wordpress is far superior than anything else out there. Even though it can be a little clunky at times too. And the UI & UX is nowhere near as good. But it costs a fraction of the price of every other platform and you can do 10x more. Even when using the best plugins.
Ultimately, the benefits of this platform definitely do not outweigh the limitations it has. And definitely not when you are paying 5-10x the price tag.
Mostly I am writing this here to keep myself accountable moving forward lol. You would think that after 8 years I'd be smarter than this by now. But nope 🙄😂

Avantages

Easy login process for members and easier to upgrade into other courses, easier to use coupon codes, etc
Single dashboard for partners, users and affiliates. This is the main issue we are trying to solve in the best way possible.
Easier to display the courses on the site like an education company. Less design needed which is good for our VA's.
A mobile app included, but it's super basic and not at all impressive

Inconvénients

We had to manually import every student and bulk enroll them into every course individually. The bulk enroll will only run 1 import at a time. So it took about 2-days to import them for every course
We had to individually add every single affiliate because they don't have bulk enroll. It's taken my VA 3 days to do since we have over 300 affiliates. We're also going to have to manually pay them each month.
The only way Thinkific is useful is if you buy a bunch of plugins so you can build a proper website. That then causes caching issues.
The video player is old an outdated. We have to now go back and manually add every SRT file. It doesn't auto-generate like most players do these days. This will take a VA about a week to do.
They also don't have an inbuilt API that when a subscription member cancels to remove a tag from your CRM. This blows my mind. It's simple, standard practice for any membership platform. So we have to use Zapier instead which adds another unneccesary cost.
Support team is fairly unhelpful. All they do is send you to a document. They don't every help in any other way. For example, we just wanted to change the font size for the header menu. It had to be done in code. Would have taken someone on their team with develper knowledge 30 seconds to do or point us in the right direction. They wouldn't do it.

Kajabi et Simplero

Pourquoi choisir Thinkific

Looking for a better user experience for our members

Pourquoi passer à Thinkific

Thinkific looked like the better one of the lot.
Karen
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Thinkific Learning Management System

Publié le 18/03/2021

Amazing! I highly recommend the software and the team. For the money, you cannot do any better!

Avantages

I love the customer support and training. I was able to launch my program in two hours with no assistance. The Quick Start program is an amazing example of what we should all aspire to in our online training videos. The software is easy to navigate and has some beautiful templates to help jumpstart user progress.

Inconvénients

I was a little limited with the amount and layout of content on the course sales pages. Wish options here were more flexible. Also, the reporting at my subscription level is a little time-consuming requiring exports to Excel to confirm actual totals each time. It's easy enough to work around, however, and I have found customer support to be exceptional at helping me with some of my more creative workarounds.

Podia, Kajabi et TalentLMS

Pourquoi passer à Thinkific

Capabilities, particular strengths in online learning management, ease of use, price, customer support
Ana

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Empowering me to impact more entrepreneurs!

Avantages

Building the sales page was ridiculously simple. The templates kept the process streamlined and allowed for simple edits as needed.

Love the opportunity to build my course with so many options for various types of learners and delivering content in different ways to keep students engaged.

Inconvénients

In the course management page, I would love the ability to map out the various elements within each section, even if I don’t have the content ready to upload yet (ie, I want a video to go here and a worksheet to go there, but they aren’t complete yet)

Teachable et Kajabi

Pourquoi passer à Thinkific

User reviews and Black Friday deal! I had to try it out and have been very pleased so far.
Kelwin
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great tool. It would be just better if you build a mobile App for students.

Publié le 19/08/2022

I'm really enjoying the experience.

I'm really enjoying the experience.

Avantages

Having an API that facilitates the integration with our back office.

Inconvénients

Not having an app for the student experience.

Kartra et Kajabi

Pourquoi passer à Thinkific

Having an API that seamlessly integrated with our backoffice.
Andy
Andy

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

A Good Basic Platform for selling online courses

Publié le 05/04/2023

I have used thinkific for over 3 years. It has been a good basic platform although somewhat frustrating at times due to limited functionality around creating engaging courses, no SCORM support and having to integrate with Thord party email management systems via Zapier (GetResponse)

Avantages

Ease of use and simple to understand user interface

Inconvénients

Somewhat limited in creating engaging learning, and having to use third party paid plugins for basic gamification. Virtually no customer management functionality built into the platform (such as email management) and limited integration with Third party contact management systems.

Danielle
Danielle
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

So Far So Good

Publié le 13/04/2022

I was brought on board to help manage my client's Thinkific site. I did not have previous experience with Thinkific. So far, I've been satisfied with my overall experience.

Avantages

I had no experience with Thinkific prior to jumping in to help my client with her account. However, I had some experience with other landing-page builders, and it was not too difficult to get the hang of using the Thinkific Site Builder. Also, I quickly found some YouTube videos that helped me out as well.

My client already had a published Thinkific site. Thinkific has the option to create an offline copy so we can experiment with a new design and not worry about messing up the live site or causing disruptions for students. As a newbie, I was relieved not to have to worry about messing anything up.

The Theme Library has a decent selection of templates - just enough to find a good starting point but not too many to be overwhelming. The sample landing pages are great inspiration as well.

I love the "smart" blocks that pull content from elsewhere in your account. For example, the instructor's bio or course curriculum or student reviews.

Inconvénients

I encountered a few limitations:
- The Site Builder includes about a dozen or so recognized fonts, but I did not see a way to add custom fonts. Maybe this is comes with a higher plan.
- For the instructor's bio, I didn't like the default design of the "Instructors" block, so I just used a "Text & Media" block. That would have seemed fine, except the text and photo are too close together. I couldn't see a way to increase the space.
- You can get a pretty good preview of the page using Fullscreen mode inside the Site Builder - but the links and buttons are not clickable. I didn't find a way to preview the course landing page with live links/buttons so I can make sure they are working properly. If I'm working with an offline copy, I would like to be able to check links and buttons BEFORE publishing and overriding our existing live page.

Miguel
Miguel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The way to teach the world online with most of the features you would ever need to look pro

Publié le 29/04/2022

Thinkific kind of has all figured out for you except the marketing part that is up to you to figure out if you want the wold to know that your courses exist.

Avantages

It has all the features I really need to teach and sell my courses online

Inconvénients

Not very easy to customize the way your landing pages, course gallery and course itself looks. What Thinkific has available looks good but sometimes you want to make it more your own and that is not that easy.

Neshica
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Robust, cost-effective learning solution

Publié le 06/11/2023

Avantages

Authoring and course creation is easy. The interface is simple to use. Courses are available on the mobile making it easy for learners to access the material.

Inconvénients

Would be great if the tool could generate the Quiz based on the course content. Perhaps a consideration for future development on the platform

Hamood

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Thinkific need to get their act together

Publié le 14/08/2022

I regret signing up to Thinkfic, its caused huge delays and I have spend much more money than I needed too.

Avantages

Thinific customer support is great and I also liked the user platform. It's easy for user to navigate and looks professional. The user has a great experience from purchase to completion.

Inconvénients

Thinkific is missing contact form and blog integration. This means you have to pay 3rd party apps about $70pcm extra! Also the basic plan is completely useless because you can't index to search engine or run successful PPC campaigns. For start ups like myself this is nightmare. So much better options out there offer better value for money.

Pourquoi passer à Thinkific

I thought Thinkfic's basic plan who be good enough to launch my business and I heard their website build was very good. Both these things are untrue.
WENDY

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Affiliate is the Highlight

Publié le 09/05/2021

Overall, I would say Thinkific is a great software to showcase your courses online. The affiliate feature and membership feature are the highlights of our company's objectives for this year. We are trying to slowly move all our recorded zoom videos to upload to Thinkific. We also hope using this software would ease our students learning as well as helping our company to grow by reaching out to more people.

Avantages

Just as the title has mentioned, my company came towards this software because of a recommendation by our consultant. After much difficult times to look for a proper affiliate software, we decided to opt in for Thinkific as it doesn't just serve as an E-learning platform but also provides affiliation feature for enrolled students.

So far, it can create unique link for each student as a referral and we are able to set up commission percentage for them. It has cut off a lot of manual work which we were previously doing. Thus, subscribing to a Pro plan in spite of the price, it is well-worth to consider for anyone looking for affiliate feature which is this simple.

Inconvénients

The themes available are quite limited, and I do wish Thinkific would provide more samples of website for us to refer to since not everyone is good at designing. I only manage to find a few on Google which helped a little.

Sizes of the images are only limited to JPG file which I didn't know why after a constant struggle of failures to upload a PNG image. Perhaps you could label JPG file instead of telling me the SIZE would be more helpful.

Since my webinar courses are in Chinese and English, I do hope you would allow more choices of fonts instead. Also, as most of our students are Chinese, it would be helpful if other buttons such as "sign up" , "register" , "free preview" would have an option of languages.

The Video file size is limited as well. It wasn't much of a bother as I know it is trying to promote shorter videos for better students' engagement. But the uploading can be quite slow and my speed is 160mbps. So, I doubt it's my problem??

Pieter
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

My experience with Thinkific

Publié le 20/02/2022

Avantages

I like that it is simple, that they are quite transparant about their pricing and have an extensive help center. The Facebook group is also great for support. Making online courses comes with a lot of questions.

Inconvénients

Customization of the look & feel of online courses and landing pages is limited, as if payment options.
For EU customers who are not accustomed to credit card / Paypal you need to integrate Shopify.
This is possible, but connecting Shopify & Thinkific is not that great. Affiliate links don't work anymore and tracking sales becomes quite a bit harder.

Claudia
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy to use but not as complete as other plattforms

Publié le 01/10/2021

Avantages

Thinkific is very easy to use, I upload two courses in a few hours and learn how to use it very fast.

Inconvénients

I didn't like the courses landing pages, it would be great to have more flexibility on them.

Pourquoi choisir Thinkific

Thinkific has more price options.

Logiciel antérieur

Kartra
Susan
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Support client

I've tried WP plugins for courses as well as Teachable. Thinkific has been phenomenal.

Publié le 05/06/2018

Avantages

It's mobile friendly for my students. It's a very simple to use a system which means even if you're, not super tech you can make it work.

I get awesome student feedback on how easy Thinkific is to use, especially on the go.

It's got great reporting and you get paid right away instead of having your money held up. Even on the free account which is awesome to better manage cash flow needs.

I also love that you can see how your students are progressing and where people might be getting stuck on your content.

Inconvénients

Probably the only big negative for me is that is I want to include writing below my video training it doesn't show the student how long the video is or even that there's a video there at all.

So sometimes people have missed training parts because of the formatting of their system. Not the biggest deal, but I like to streamline my lesson by putting a small blurb under the video and the easiest way to do this means it doesn't show up as a video on the sidebar for the student.

Heather
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Great for out-of-the-box solution

Publié le 30/10/2019

At a previous employer, I chose Thinkific to build out a model for a course my CEO wanted to test before commissioning an app. While the final product wasn't quite as smooth as what we were working toward, it looked great for an ecourse and was light years beyond anything the competition was producing. It was easy to use and integrated beautifully with other apps through Zappier.

Avantages

Thinkific was incredibly easy to use to create a professional course and corresponding website. It was well laid out and actually made the process enjoyable. I was especially pleased with how the website turned out and how seamlessly it integrated with the course.

Inconvénients

There was very little I disliked about the platform. It was difficult to tailor the course quite the way I wanted it at times, but I could always find a workaround.

Hansome
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Hansomekelly

Covers literally all of my needs and services

Covers literally all of my needs and services

Avantages

The different type of quizzes that I can offer

Inconvénients

The growth package monthly payment per student

Monica
Monica

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best eLearning platform for beginners and experts

Publié le 14/06/2018

Avantages

I have produced more than 200 online courses and used several platforms. Thinkific is my favorite. I have three schools there. It's easy to use, clean design, and the upgrades are customer-centered.

Inconvénients

I don't like the new admin organization. It's text heavy and not intuitive. I prefer simple headers like courses, users, admin, etc.

Rocky
Rocky
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

For the non-developer who wants to create great online courses - go with Thinkific

Publié le 24/06/2018

It's just a great piece of software to deploy an online course without having to rely on a expensive developer (like myself.)

Avantages

I deploy Thinkific to my clients who need to an online course, but don't have the expertise or resources to recruit someone with technology skills. It's really easy with a short learning curve. If building a website with drag/drop tools is easy to you - this is even easier.
Their support is fantastic! Their response time is quick, their team is helpful, and their reply is always clear and coherent. I've spoken to them as both a user, and a developer - and they were always willing to find a way to help me solve things.

Inconvénients

For the scenario of building a training program - Thinkific is great - no issues. If I had to say something, like anything - the only thing I can think of is, as a developer - I wish I can build add-ons to extend Thinkific's features. I'm probably in the 1% who wants it, which shows how much Thinkific really thought things

Shawn
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Budget Friendly Software for developing your program

Publié le 07/05/2021

Overall I am very happy with this software for my program and it's been a very helpful tool.

Avantages

I love that it is one of the most budget-friendly software that I know to create an online program on.

Inconvénients

I do believe that the software has the potential to grow more and be a little bit more professional looking, I would recommend adding more features and better design options.

Abigail
Abigail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Thinkific is easy to use, the interface is friendly both for the administrator and for the...

Publié le 07/12/2017

I get to sell my courses to students directly and receive a hire percentage than I would on Udemy and Skillshare.

Avantages

I needed to create online courses to sell directly to students rather than putting all my eggs in one basket... in this case 2 baskets; Udemy and Skillshare. I began looking for cheap or free LMS system, and after vetting my options I was down to two choices Thinkific and Teachable. Thinkific isn't as popular as Teachable so I was already partial, expecting less from it than Teachable. I was surprised that Thinkific was the better option.
Thinkific is easy to use, intuitive and very user-friendly, they have lots of resources on how to create courses. I hit a snag in the video production phase of my courses and I was surprised when they reached out to me, I explained that I hadn't been online as I was still creating my course and they sent links to resources that would help. That was a biggy for me, as I really needed that.

The staff and the software itself has been amazing.

Inconvénients

Non really, at least for now. I'm on the free plan which has limited features, I'd need to upgrade to fully explore its capabilities but for now, I'm content

Emmani

Love it

Publié le 03/06/2021

Love it so much- I take courses and make my own course

Love it so much- I take courses and make my own course

Avantages

Easy to use and explains everything very very well- the best platform I’ve used so far for my business

Inconvénients

Nothing to complain about except not needing so many videos to split it up but to turn it into a pro makes it shorter and brings my clients attention back

Linda
Linda

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best money for value for startups

Publié le 27/03/2020

Easy to use and set up. I am not a tech person and I set up a whole online course in 3 days so pretty cool.

Avantages

There is a free function you can actually set up a whole program completely for free and they only charge a % of the sale. It’s perfect for start ups.

Inconvénients

I found anything I don’t like so far. I am really happy with it.

Craig

Thinkific Has A Lot Going For It

Publié le 15/02/2022

Avantages

The look presented to students, and options for directing their learning process is thoughtful and creative. When I have a question that the help file can't answer, the live chat has been helpful a number of times.

Inconvénients

Some options are "all or nothing", in other words, I can't customize to individuals as much as I might like.