Thinkific

Créez, commercialisez et vendez des cours en ligne avec Thinkific.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

160 avis

Chris
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

critique de l'application thinkific

Publié le 28/09/2022

Avantages

cette application a plus de fonctionnalité dans la création des cours et leurs diffusion plus facile même pour le débutants

Inconvénients

les intégrations sont plus couteux dans le logiciel donc elle est un peu plus chères que la moyenne

Anne
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Thinkific is everything you need to publish online courses. There are different levels , even...

Publié le 09/11/2017

It allows a person to publish an online course and customize everything, including the price you sell it for. Thinkific has everything you need to be successful. AND they offer lots of webinars and training as you need! I look forward to using it more as I grow my online publishing business!

Avantages

I like that it is customizable. I like that Thinkific offers lots of webinars and help with all aspects of publishing online courses. It allows a couple ways to collect money for your courses. They spell out exactly what to do! For a newbie like me, I began setting things up months ago while I was working on my course. As I completed it, I began uploading the lectures and made some changes to my text and landing page and other info. Easy to make it your own. I am happy with how professional it all looks. Now I will get busy with the marketing end and Thinkific can help with info about that too! Customer service is awesome and they reach out frequently to see what they can do to guide you! I highly recommend this solution for getting an online course published. I am at the entry level, but am testing the waters until I need to go further and unlock more features.

Inconvénients

As expected the free version is basic, so in order to get to some of the good stuff, you have to upgrade. Not a big deal really, since I am producing my first course and need to go slowly.

Karen
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Thinkific Learning Management System

Publié le 18/03/2021

Amazing! I highly recommend the software and the team. For the money, you cannot do any better!

Avantages

I love the customer support and training. I was able to launch my program in two hours with no assistance. The Quick Start program is an amazing example of what we should all aspire to in our online training videos. The software is easy to navigate and has some beautiful templates to help jumpstart user progress.

Inconvénients

I was a little limited with the amount and layout of content on the course sales pages. Wish options here were more flexible. Also, the reporting at my subscription level is a little time-consuming requiring exports to Excel to confirm actual totals each time. It's easy enough to work around, however, and I have found customer support to be exceptional at helping me with some of my more creative workarounds.

Alternatives envisagées

Podia, Kajabi et TalentLMS

Pourquoi passer à Thinkific

Capabilities, particular strengths in online learning management, ease of use, price, customer support
Korinne
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Customer Service Very Disappointing

Publié le 22/10/2019

Very frustrating! Not a customer-friendly service. While they are friendly and say they hope you are having a nice day, they do not answer questions (or apparently read email chains).

There is no support for European customers I fed this back to them when I first signed up around 2 years ago and nothing has changed. I have given them all of the feed back given here but they do not take any action.

Waiting at least a day for an answer is totally unacceptable. What makes it even more frustrating is that, after waiting for a reply, they ask for information that was already included in your original email (and then you have to wait another day for a response).

It just seems as though they work at their convenience, not the customer's. And yet they are happy to take the subscriptions when they are not providing an adequate service.

Avantages

I was so excited to find this product and thought it would be ideal for my needs

Inconvénients

The software is not user-friendly. I was hoping that it would be more straightforward and my staff have also commented that is it not user-friendly.

There is nobody to call when you have a query and can only email. It takes them a day to get back to you. And we are based in the UK and with the time difference, we have to wait at least a day for an answer. What makes it even more frustrating is that, after waiting for a reply, they ask for information that was already included in your original email (and then you have to wait another day for a response).

I sent a query on Monday asking how to do something and the reply said 'see instructions below' and there were no instructions there. In the same email, they asked me to confirm the email address (which I had emailed them on and they had clearly not tried this). I responded right away and just got an email asking how they could help me! (They clearly had not read the email chain).

It is now 9pm at night on Tuesday and will be at least Wednesday afternoon with the time difference until I may get a reply and actually proceed.

Ana

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Empowering me to impact more entrepreneurs!

Avantages

Building the sales page was ridiculously simple. The templates kept the process streamlined and allowed for simple edits as needed.

Love the opportunity to build my course with so many options for various types of learners and delivering content in different ways to keep students engaged.

Inconvénients

In the course management page, I would love the ability to map out the various elements within each section, even if I don’t have the content ready to upload yet (ie, I want a video to go here and a worksheet to go there, but they aren’t complete yet)

Alternatives envisagées

Teachable et Kajabi

Pourquoi passer à Thinkific

User reviews and Black Friday deal! I had to try it out and have been very pleased so far.
Enrrique
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Project your career by making your courses known on the net

Publié le 23/04/2018

An excellent way to place and sell your courses on the net, making you gain prestige in the online educational area.

Avantages

A very easy to use application that projects your career as an instructor and educator, you can sell the courses to students or companies, allowing you to take better advantage as it allows you to enlarge your professional profile, showing the courses you have done and who and how many have seen, making you notice in the professional area, it is quite complete and easy to use, with an attractive cost for the market.

Inconvénients

I think they should improve a little the visual and design area, to make it more pleasing to the eye, allowing you to customize more each course and let your imagination fly to catch a larger audience, doing this would improve even more this excellent application.

Monica
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best eLearning platform for beginners and experts

Publié le 14/06/2018

Avantages

I have produced more than 200 online courses and used several platforms. Thinkific is my favorite. I have three schools there. It's easy to use, clean design, and the upgrades are customer-centered.

Inconvénients

I don't like the new admin organization. It's text heavy and not intuitive. I prefer simple headers like courses, users, admin, etc.

Rocky
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

For the non-developer who wants to create great online courses - go with Thinkific

Publié le 24/06/2018

It's just a great piece of software to deploy an online course without having to rely on a expensive developer (like myself.)

Avantages

I deploy Thinkific to my clients who need to an online course, but don't have the expertise or resources to recruit someone with technology skills. It's really easy with a short learning curve. If building a website with drag/drop tools is easy to you - this is even easier.
Their support is fantastic! Their response time is quick, their team is helpful, and their reply is always clear and coherent. I've spoken to them as both a user, and a developer - and they were always willing to find a way to help me solve things.

Inconvénients

For the scenario of building a training program - Thinkific is great - no issues. If I had to say something, like anything - the only thing I can think of is, as a developer - I wish I can build add-ons to extend Thinkific's features. I'm probably in the 1% who wants it, which shows how much Thinkific really thought things

Abigail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Thinkific is easy to use, the interface is friendly both for the administrator and for the...

Publié le 07/12/2017

I get to sell my courses to students directly and receive a hire percentage than I would on Udemy and Skillshare.

Avantages

I needed to create online courses to sell directly to students rather than putting all my eggs in one basket... in this case 2 baskets; Udemy and Skillshare. I began looking for cheap or free LMS system, and after vetting my options I was down to two choices Thinkific and Teachable. Thinkific isn't as popular as Teachable so I was already partial, expecting less from it than Teachable. I was surprised that Thinkific was the better option.
Thinkific is easy to use, intuitive and very user-friendly, they have lots of resources on how to create courses. I hit a snag in the video production phase of my courses and I was surprised when they reached out to me, I explained that I hadn't been online as I was still creating my course and they sent links to resources that would help. That was a biggy for me, as I really needed that.

The staff and the software itself has been amazing.

Inconvénients

Non really, at least for now. I'm on the free plan which has limited features, I'd need to upgrade to fully explore its capabilities but for now, I'm content

Jonathan

Great for Online Courses

Publié le 27/03/2018

I can easily and quickly get my online courses up and running and sell them easily to my students and corporate clients.

Avantages

I LOVE all the features Thinkific has to support my online course. Completion certificates? Check. Achievements? Check. SINGLE SIGN ON FOR WHEN I SELL TO CORPORATE CLIENTS? CHECK!

But really, the feature list is pretty long and extensive. And the price is pretty good compared to other platforms.

Now, Thinkific won't host all your marketing needs, but it will nail your online course, and I'm a big fan of that.

They also offer GREAT webinars and opportunities for professional development, which I really appreciate. I really do feel like they want me to succeed.

Inconvénients

I wish there were more options for how my course pages are laid out. It's pretty much all standardized with the course online on the left of the page and the content on the left. That course outline is ALWAYS there. Now, that might be really handy for students, but I wish I had some options and maybe could make things a little prettier. (It's not ugly or anything, I just would like another option or two to choose from)

Rose

Solid program.

Publié le 09/10/2019

Avantages

I like that I was easily able to take my idea, and turn it into a course with this software. It is an easy to use software, and I am able to showcase my courses with students and other professionals with absolute ease! I found that the you do have to pay a bit of money once you really start rolling with it, but in my opinion it is well worth it!

Inconvénients

I have yet to find issue with this software, it has been nothing but good to me thus far!

Wendy

Thinkific works for me!

Publié le 08/04/2019

No benefits realized yet as I just got my first course up and published. I have several courses written but finding the right software for me and my students was my Catch 22... never considered that would hold me back. I kept working on the courses... and finally, the solution was presented to me.

I have tried so many different teaching platforms already and never actually published. Just wasn't confident in knowing the site well enough -- but in no time at all, I am published on Thinkific and so thrilled I made the leap. Finally!

Pure FUN!

Avantages

Thinkific is easy to use. Add a new Module, one click to add content, module after module. So easy!

Better yet, I LIKE how it looks to the user. I LIKE how the site can look like mine -- not another platform. It does look different, but MY site name is on top, visible, so users know where they are immediately. I've tried others and never quite liked the look as I work with seniors who have retired... and wanted simplicity. This time I found just that. AND YET -- very functional, with every content option I'd like to add.

Thinkific has a great Facebook group too. Very active and helpful, learned how others are doing their classes so gives me new ideas. Some groups were full of people whining about what the software didn't do or needed to be corrected... that didn't work for me either, yeah, picky picky! :)

Inconvénients

I only had to ask Support one question while adding my first course. My only question was: how to add a manual student who paid me privately (or complimentary class) if they didn't purchase through Thinkific itself. I know its there, just chose to ask instead of searching! :)

I didn't even use HELP pages to learn how to use it... it was pretty intuitive for me and I love that! Please don't think that means its not a fully integrated teaching service, it really is. They simply "got it" where the user (me, the instructor) and the other user (student) is concerned. Someone did the work to think about how both users will interact with the software. Kudos!

Cheryl
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Great Option

Publié le 20/11/2019

I enjoyed Thinkific and may yet return to it when my current contract is up with the LMS I moved to earlier this year. It's certainly as easy to use, and the sales page option is better designed. Everything else is about the same, but Thinkific is slightly more expensive and the pricing model is confusing.

Avantages

I liked most that there was a free option to get started and that there is a front end option that shows all courses owned by an account native to the program. Thinkific is easy to use and now that it has added a community feature it's almost perfect.

Inconvénients

At the time I switched from Thinkific, I did so to get a native community feature so my students wouldn't have to go to Facebook for community. Now that Thinkific has added it, there's only one complaint I have, and that is that I need another layer of complexity for my courses. Unfortunately, I haven't found an LMS that has that, so Thinkific is no worse in that regard than any other LMS I've explored.

I do have an issue with the pricing model, which is too complex and confusing. That makes it hard to compare with other options.

Waleed
  • Secteur d'activité : Psychologie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

No brainer choice of course management software

Publié le 03/05/2019

I researched so many LMSs out there and finally found my soulmate 😝 On Thinkific I am launching my first, course, the way I want it to be.

Free to get started
Get paid via Paypal without being charged by thinkific
Perfectly beautiful themes
Add anything you can imagine, quiz, pdf, presentation, text, anything
Support for Rich text e.g. make important words bold or italicized
Available to anyone, not just Oxford or Harvard Professors
boy, i am in love with literally every feature of thinkific

Inconvénients

user statistics are (so far as I understand) not recorded with quizzes. this could have been very great. so that students would know the level of difficulty of the quiz.

Katie
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses

Love it!

Publié le 02/07/2018

I got leads into students who enjoyed this platform. I really loved setting up courses and I think this is a great product.

Avantages

I really like how easy this system is; they have done a lot to make their platform easy to use. The free plan is good.
Pro's:
Easy to use & navigate
Helpful tutorials
Helpful webinars and manuals to help you get the most and market your courses
Clean crisp look
Responsive for mobile, tablet, and pc's

Inconvénients

Pricing for me was the only con; I had purchased a lifetime subscription to another course building platform and decided to switch to that otherwise i'd still be using thinkific.

Sunraj
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

An all round course conducting platform

Publié le 18/03/2021

My experience has been fantastic to be honest and I intend to continue using it further.

Avantages

It negates the need to spends thousands of dollars for a LMS website. You really don't need to be a software literate to build this and start using it on the go.

Inconvénients

The users should be trained on how they can land their websites on Search Engines. Even a small fee will be justified, but training will help take this further. Also, more Payment Gateway options should be made available directly and not through Zapier.

Shawn
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Budget Friendly Software for developing your program

Publié le 07/05/2021

Overall I am very happy with this software for my program and it's been a very helpful tool.

Avantages

I love that it is one of the most budget-friendly software that I know to create an online program on.

Inconvénients

I do believe that the software has the potential to grow more and be a little bit more professional looking, I would recommend adding more features and better design options.

Emmani

Love it

Publié le 03/06/2021

Love it so much- I take courses and make my own course

Avantages

Easy to use and explains everything very very well- the best platform I’ve used so far for my business

Inconvénients

Nothing to complain about except not needing so many videos to split it up but to turn it into a pro makes it shorter and brings my clients attention back

Linda

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best money for value for startups

Publié le 27/03/2020

Easy to use and set up. I am not a tech person and I set up a whole online course in 3 days so pretty cool.

Avantages

There is a free function you can actually set up a whole program completely for free and they only charge a % of the sale. It’s perfect for start ups.

Inconvénients

I found anything I don’t like so far. I am really happy with it.

Kate
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Deliver Your Online Course or Digital Product With Ease

Publié le 16/07/2019

I think this is an ideal solution for someone just getting started with an online business.

Avantages

I think Thinkific is super intuitive to use and offers regular, non-techy people the ability to deliver their digital products with ease.

Inconvénients

I would like to see an integration that allows for making the internal dashboard as well as creating landing pages more customizable.

Khrys
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Ramp Up Quickly

Very good

Avantages

Thinkific is easy to use and allows your courses to be up and running quickly. It is less cumbersome than other options, has amazing features enabling you to deliver a professional look and experience to your customers, and support is excellent.

Inconvénients

The inability to delete courses once someone has registered.
The need to copy the course to allow early access, but it does not carry over once the actual course starts.
That course registration can't be set to automatically begin and end.

Christina

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Helped me step up my game!

Publié le 15/12/2021

I loved it, if not for the bilingual problem I would have stayed.

Avantages

Learning Thinkific was really ease, and I also took advantage of their mentoring. The payment integration was self-explanatory as well.

Inconvénients

Several desirable features were only available in the bigger plan, for example group emailing. I was also not too happy with the user reports / quizz reports. Not being able to adapt language presets was also a problem.

Luis
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

All you need to kickstart your online courses business without breaking the bank

Publié le 14/02/2021

I am very satisfied with Thinkific. I was able to have a professional way to sell online courses in a few days and without much effort in setting up the pages and systems. Very good value for money.

Avantages

Very easy and intuitive to use. Whether it's the process of storing, structuring and promoting courses, or engaging and paying affiliates who promote them. Apart from the design that could be improved, the user experience (from end to end) is simple and intuitive.

Inconvénients

The design/interface of the course pages is not very modern when compared to other alternatives and has limited customization options. It lacks features for creating and boosting a community (increasingly important these days).

Puneet

Thinkific is a well polished Learning Management System

Publié le 08/08/2021

Thinkific is an excellent platform for creating and selling online courses. It is really easy to use and offers a lot of features that make designing & delivering courses an absolute breeze...not to mention the other numerous benefits it offers. If you can bear the monthly subscription cost, definitely chose thinkific over other Learning Management Systems.

Avantages

The UI/UX is well developed and it feels premium.
- Ability to create memberships & Bundles
- Website Builder
- Affiliate Center
- Community feature is awesome (your can create your own Private community/space)
- Overall analysis (revenue, order, Student engagements etc.)
- Drip content is cool (Publish your content/material on specific day or time)
- Certificates after completion of the course
- Ability to create assignments, Quizes & Surveys

Inconvénients

- Lack of mobile app, It is handy to learn using mobile phone
- It's Expensive, Difficult to bear the cost if you are just starting

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Fun and valuable for online classes

Publié le 10/06/2020

Generally happy with the tool. We have used it a lot and our students loved it!

Avantages

This is another of those tools that we began to use only during the Pandemic and it has been a life saver. Classes were more fun, entertaining and easy especially for our older students. Teachers loved using it to create their classes and share their content.

Inconvénients

Some other similar software has been free to use, but Thinkific has a basic package that you have to pay for. The price is not crazy but considering circumstances I think prices should had been lowered.