Avis sur Megalytic

Megalytic

Professional web analytics reporting

5/5 (4 avis)

Excellent reporting tool, great UX and best customer service I've ever experienced

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 04.11.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This is an excellent reporting tool. We use this monthly for upwards of 70 reports. It is very easy to use, it looks great, it has the functions we need. And to top it off, the customer service is probably the best I've ever experienced. When I email about an issue, I usually hear back within a matter of hours, rather than "within 1 - 2 business days". When we email regarding an issue, we'll get helped, with made-for-us videos showing exactly how to solve our issue. The reports look professional, the many widgets and the data they show (plus how they show) allow for a great reporting experience. You can visualize data in ways the client will understand and appreciate.

Avantages

The number of widgets there are, how you can segment the data to depict what you need. The way you can customize each report. The extremely fast customer service, the extremely helpful, tailored customer experience. The simplicity of using the functions, adding accounts, creating template reports and more. The great-looking reports it produces. The ability to pleasantly and lucidly display the visualization of data. Did I mention that excellent, fast, helpful customer service?

Inconvénients

It's is a bit pricey when you get to the point of having 10s and 10s of client Analytics/Adwords connections. I'd say that's the only downfall!

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Simple CSV upload for our monthly reports

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 20.09.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Simplistic reports for our clients.

Avantages

How simple and easy it is to edit your reports. With Megalytics we include keyword rankings and integrate our clients Google Analytics and PPC data. This makes it very simple to consolidate all the information we want to show our clients as have over a 100+ . Definitely, recommend it.

Inconvénients

Overall it is a pretty solid program. I sometimes find that the alignment has to be reset on new CSV uploads. I think this could definitely be fixed easily.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

The Ultimate Reporting System!

Publié le 16.11.2016

Avantages

We use Megalytic to create high-quality reports to give our clients every month. This helps show our monthly production and gives the clients an idea of how valuable our work is. I definitely recommend Megalytic to any business working with web marketing!

Support client

Megalytic is really great for consolidating performance data from multiple sources/platforms!

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 21.11.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This software has saved a LOT of time!

Avantages

Megalytic makes it very easy to consolidate detailed (and sometimes extensive!) performance data from multiple sources into a single organized, visually-appealing, informative report. It's saved tons of time that would otherwise be spent manually creating performance reports for a number of clients.

Inconvénients

There are a couple minor UX issues I ran into when using the report template builder, but they were eventually figured out.