MRPeasy

Logiciel cloud ERP/MRP (Material Resource Planning) pour les fabricants de petite à moyenne taille

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

41 avis

Ann R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Production alimentaire

Forgot to Post new function - Adding document to a Manufacturing Order

Publié le 04/03/2019

This modification supports our move to one source always available anywhere we are.

Avantages

We wanted this so we could upload our quality testing results to the MO and not have to maintain a separate manual file or data base. Everything in one place make audit and research SO much easier.

Inconvénients

This is such a great $$ performer, I can't really complain and the support is great.

Daniela R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique

Fantastic!

Publié le 16/09/2020

My experience with MRPeasy is fantastic! The transition has been seamless, my team really likes the new upgrade.

Avantages

Our Company had been using the same software for 17 years. This software is night and day compared to what we had. I have all the information I could need if I have any questions. I did not have that with our previous software. It's very user friendly and self explanatory, I can definitely figure out what I need with all the help they provide.

Inconvénients

The only thing I feel could be improved upon, is the quoting process. I don't like having to create an item to quote a product I might not receive. If it's possible to quote a job with out creating an item that would be amazing. Once I have the PO, then the system should prompt me to create the items.

Bronto Marketing Platform

Pourquoi choisir MRPeasy

I did not have videos, tutorial, information I could look up. Every time I needed something I had to call a representative that has all of Texas to cater too. I would be weeks before he could get to me or I would just have to figure it out.

Pourquoi passer à MRPeasy

I felt it was the best option for our needs, after trying out all the systems and looking at multiple reviews, videos. I felt more comfortable with MRPeasy.

Réponse de MRPeasy Traduire en français

Thank you for the review.
For quoting without stock item use Invoice mode, not Customer order mode.

Sue G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

MRPEasy software - almost great

Publié le 09/09/2016

I needed an affordable cloud based MRP that was easy to set up and use with a manufacturing focus. It was easy to set up, but onerous to update. The initial training and set up support was very helpful, but once I bought in and really needed assistance, my helpful support person was replaced with the anonymous support team that took 24 hours to answer any questions and the answer was almost always either a. no the software doesn't do that, b. thats a good idea, we may decide to do that later, or c. you can pay us to make that change to our software. For the price, it's ok, a lot of potential, but not great.

Avantages

the ease of use, wide range of potential ability, accessibility, focus on manufacturing. there is the potential to customize the software for an extra fee.

Inconvénients

technical support is rather lacking. There's a lot of potential in the software capability but every aspect of use is limited. There's a lot of features that are "almost there", but to fix them costs extra. Entering inventory manually is a basic thing and should be simple, but because it creates automatic write offs, adjusting inventory manually can create annoying issues. When I reported this and asked support about it, I was told to stop manually entering inventory and to trust the system - not an easy thing to hear.

Réponse de MRPEasy Traduire en français

Thank you. Your "Advice for Buyers" is great.
We're happy to answer your questions. You won't always have the same staff member to work with because when you purchase the software and have questions regarding functionality and terms, a sales rep helps you. One you purchase the software, and have questions about the technology and customizations, our technical support team is there to help.

We make new releases of the software 2-3 times a quarter. We always encourage our customers to send us feature requests, and we analyze and consider each of them. We can customize the software, however, in some cases those customizations do require some cost.

We have a large support team available to answer questions. Since they work in shifts, and each work for all of our customers, you'll notice they don't personalize their responses. However, each customer's tech support request is answered within 24 hours to ensure that our team can collaborate on a solution that works best for the user.

Aaron O.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Don't discount MRPeasy - it's feature rich, but easier on the user

Publié le 25/08/2020

I have had a great experience with MRPeasy. The software is the most straightforward solution for MRP I've ever found. The team there is very responsive and the newsletter always has interesting information, tips, and case studies. A+ experience.

Avantages

I thought I needed feature-rich software to run my manufacturing process. I tried three other softwares. Two were Excel based. One was Odoo. What I actually needed was for someone to come along and make an efficient, easy-to-use solution. The MRPeasy team did just that.

Inconvénients

There wasn't much I didn't like about this software. The only thing I can say is that a few of the workflows felt redundant for very small companies (ones with only a few employees handling all of the tasks). At my company, we can pick the order, box it, label it all it one step. The folks at MRPeasy could probably customize that for me though, so difficult to say it's something I didn't like about the software.

Réponse de MRPeasy Traduire en français

Thank you for the feedback.

Benjamin R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Mode et vêtements

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best value in the small manufacturing space by far.

Publié le 14/11/2019

With MRPeasy our capacity doubled. It streamlined our production, and procurement so well that I'm now able to spend a lot more time on growth and sales.

Avantages

Extremely comprehensive and works seamlessly with Xero and Shopify. It is user friendly and easy to understand for any systems oriented thinker.

The video support library made the initial setup much easier, and the support team was there to fill in anything I couldn't figure out on my own.

Inconvénients

There are a few functions specific to the apparel space that have not been added yet, but I have been told they are in the development pipeline.

Fishbowl et shopVOX

Pourquoi choisir MRPeasy

It was to expensive to support and maintain, and didn't have integrations with our web platforms.

Logiciel antérieur

AccountMate

1) Cloud base 2) Trial Period 3) Up front cost 4) Integrations
Tim G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Ahead of its time

Publié le 06/04/2020

Quality from the beginning. This is one of the best programmed software out there for this industry. It's logically grouped, and follows a constructive workflow. This makes it easy to use, to train, and to implement.

Avantages

Easy of use and simplicity to understand. This is one of the best programmed software out there for this industry. We setup, train and implement manufacturing software for multiple companies, and clients find it easy to understand and operate. This is one of the very few SMB manufacturing software on the market. It's reasonably priced, and contains all of the functionality a small manufacturer will need: sales, purchasing, production, inventory management and accounting.

Inconvénients

The integration with QB Online, while functional, is limited. There is no Class tracking, and you cannot select multiple COGS accounts. Support is also only by email, normally.

Réponse de MRPeasy Traduire en français

Thank you for the detailed feedback. The integration with QB Online will be seriously improved in 2020.

Stuart G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Fabrication électrique/électronique

Easy to use web-based MRP

Publié le 16/02/2021

Very happy using MRPeasy. It has significantly matured our business processes and has overall been a successful implementation in the business.

Avantages

Easy to add and remove users.
Contextual help menu is very good.
Learning videos are great.
Subcontracting feature is crucial for us (can still be improved I believe.)

Inconvénients

It's not easy to get by without at least choosing the professional package. We eventually had to go Enterprise. But it earns its money back.

Katana

Pourquoi passer à MRPeasy

Fewer features in the purchase order function

Réponse de MRPeasy Traduire en français

Thank you for your feedback!

Rhonda W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Automobile

Fabrication Shop

Publié le 25/09/2020

Avantages

It is a complete POS and Management software. They have videos for training that are easy to follow.

Inconvénients

All customer support is through a email or ticket system. So no one on one. But they do answer in a timely manner .

Réponse de MRPeasy Traduire en français

Thank you for your feedback.

James C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications

Good software and support

Publié le 16/09/2019

MRPeasy has been a great way for us to transitioning to MRP. We've formalised our item and BOM structures, improved our production planning and made our operational purchasing more robust with this software.

Overall we are happy with the product.

Avantages

The interface is slick and modern. No issues with the software being slow.

The program is intuitive and can be picked up easily.

There is a surprising amount of functionality. The Junior MRP easily supports multi level BOMs, different production resources, customisable fields on items, adding images etc to items. Stocked and non-stocked items are supported, as are indivisible items (I've seen some much larger systems that don't support this). Safety stock levels can be easily set and maintained, allowing for simple planning. The inventory system allows a fair amount of freedom to define stock locations as needed. The purchasing system works fine, allowing easy tracking of what is on order. I'd say something similar for the Customer order interface -customer orders can be input easily, documents such as proforma or commercial invoices can be defined.

We've definitely appreciated the customer support we've received. Answers come back within 24 hours and though not everything can always be changed, the answers are helpful. On more than one occasion I've provided feedback on certain screens and have had the response come back that yes, that sounds like a good change to make and we'll release that change in a week or so. We've found this super helpful and haven't seen that from too many other software companies.

Inconvénients

There is not too much here, but the main bugbear for us is the work orders. Our BOMs have multiple levels and we would expect that MRP would spit out individual work orders for each operation that needs to be done. Instead, a single work order comes out, which can be worked on by different resources, but when a production process can take several weeks that means things like WIP become hard to manage. So we have to either accept this and make that work or split our work orders down, which makes production planning more manual.

Katana

Hello James,

Thank you very much for kind words and detailed feedback!

Regarding too big work orders. MRPeasy has a special environment optimized for workers: Internet-kiosk. It shows tasks that are assigned to a particular worker. All other information, that isn't needed, is hidden.

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Wayne T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Matières plastiques

MRPeasy is a must

Publié le 08/04/2021

Scheduling, stock control, production efficiency, customer order management, raw material purchase orders has been greatly improved.

Avantages

The MRPEasy software suits our small business' requirements well and offers some fundamental features that are critical for successful application of the software

Inconvénients

I do find the system slightly bulky with respect to pages and the flow is sometimes more complex than necessary.i would also like to have a "switch off" functionality for some aspects. Lastly i have found the production reporting to be too "strict" and a simpler interface would add significant value, eg simply daily production recording as opposed to hourly etc

Réponse de MRPeasy Traduire en français

Thank you for your review and improvement proposals.

Andrew W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

MRP Easy is the perfect fit to to our business with a fast learning curve and is easy to use.

Publié le 01/10/2020

On the whole the software fits us perfectly. We develop and build real new concepts and technical products and although we use full assemblies to build keeping our BOM's short and supply list down I can see that it can easily handle growth and more complex things. Its something that I think is critical as I don't want to waist time learning something else later.

Avantages

The progressive nature of the software and its ability to jump to the exact page you need. It's pretty too in the simplest non-cluttered clean way. Very we written with nothing to clutter things up or slow you down. I think it's excellent and would recommend it to anyone.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a button to jump straight to Bill of materials or even a custom shortcut ability to choose what you want it to jump to i.e. show all Bill of materials or what ever the user wanted to find. Like a star after a search has been done when selected it adds it to a favourites.

Réponse de MRPeasy Traduire en français

Thank you for your review.

Marko J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Appareils médicaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A very good tool for small to medium production.

Publié le 21/02/2017

The MRPeasy helped us a lot in organizing our production after moving on from prototyping. After a few months system is working perfectly for us, and the new features come out regularly, and quite often on our own request. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is starting in the field of production, or these who already have the complicate enterprise systems which are not the good match for their needs (mostly stock control and manufacturing).

- Nice design, web based
- Excellent support, they answer mostly within a couple of hours. Contact is made through the application itself.
- Fast development, implementation of requested functions
- Easy to use after the proper training
- Good price

Inconvénients

- It needs some time to understand the software functionality properly, but the help is good.
- Sometimes the functions are not a perfect fit for your particular needs, but the support helps in this case.
- Backup is supported only as a manual download of the database. It's not possible to choose a point in the past and restore if you haven't downloaded the database manually.

Réponse de N/A Traduire en français

Thank you, great customer!

Afiq akram A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente en gros

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great MRP system.

Publié le 29/11/2019

Avantages

1. Fast to load (lazy loading)
2. Stable, no crash / server down.
3. Can show/hide all coloumns except 1 coloumn - serial number#
4. Have internal Task (To-Do) function, that can be used/seen across users.
5. Can filter multiple data for all coloumns.
6. Have quarantine, expiry date function.
7. Can book customer orders even though the stock already sold out (but must issue new Purchase to supplier before booking)

1. Report/statistics is limited
2. Graph (statistic) is not printable, can view only

Microsoft Excel
Danny S.

I recommend MRPeasy

Publié le 15/11/2020

Avantages

I recommend MRPeasy to anyone looking for a powerful and flexible MRP. I have used other Tier 1 MRP systems previously, and constantly impressed with how capable MRPeasy is compared to it’s much more expensive counterparts.

It has been very intuitive the learn how to use, and support has been excellent on the odd occasion it was required.

Inconvénients

Our business works on large scale projects, typically requiring deposit invoicing prior to commencement, and 2 or 3 milestone invoices throughout the project over 6 to 9 months. So we are looking forward for the prepayment invoice feature.

Réponse de MRPeasy Traduire en français

Thank you for the feedback!

Charlotte G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Desperate for support in Australia!

Publié le 28/07/2020

Initially very excited with the possibility, but enthusiasm is waning due to recurring problems.

Avantages

Easy to use; good stock control up to limits of system

Inconvénients

Support is lacking, as when questions are posed - a very generic solution is posted per email.
No telephone support and this is problematic, as generic solutions are not solving our problem.

Réponse de MRPeasy Traduire en français

Thank you for your feedback and for being our client for more than 3 years.
We strive to provide the world's best customer support and we are always on the quest to improve it further.

Robert L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

MRPeasy was a seamless implementation.

Publié le 02/03/2021

I am able to clearly define my labor costs and operation scheduling.

Avantages

Easy to understand, great documentation with video support on all of the how to's. I loved how MF orders are easily tied to operations of work stations.

Inconvénients

I had a previous MRP system that allowed GL integration with QBO on the item level. This allowed for more flexibility to tailor your balances to specific GL accounts.

DEAR Systems

Pourquoi choisir MRPeasy

I found SOS was too disconnected and manually tedious. MRPeasy had more automatic flow of operations.

Ease of use.

Réponse de MRPeasy Traduire en français

Thank you for the review!

Guy M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Matières plastiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

3 years in

Publié le 08/12/2020

Avantages

Very good importing of data from CSV
Ease of navigation
Presentation of documents is good (shipment notes, invoices etc.)
Packed with features
Very good manual
Very good customer service

Inconvénients

No real cons. There is a fair learning curve. I am still learning how to use the software to its full potential.

Réponse de MRPeasy Traduire en français

Thank you for your feedback.

Rudi S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Production alimentaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I recommend this product.

Publié le 29/11/2020

Avantages

We were looking for additional management tools to power our growing small business. MRPEasy says it all in its name. Super Easy to implement. Super Easy to use. This app has helped us create Bill of Materials, tracking inventory for raw materials, work in process, and finished goods, and lot code tracing for food manufacturing. All in all, a great system for small food manufacturers.

Inconvénients

No issues so far. Helps a lot since 2019.

Réponse de MRPeasy Traduire en français

Thank you for the feedback.

Kyle Y.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very versatile and easy to use software!

Publié le 08/01/2019

Avantages

This software is by far the simplest piece of ERP software I have ever used. In most cases, simple software meant very limited functionality. MRPeasy is not only simple to use, but can handle all the major functions that software of this nature should handle. All for a very reasonable price.

Inconvénients

Some of the data transfers between Quickbooks online and MRPeasy, are hard to track, but not impossible. Since I started using the software, the support team has taken care of all the issues I have ran into. So even this is not that big of a deal.

Andrew B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

MRP Easy is simply the best MRP system on the market. Hands Down!

Publié le 25/01/2019

Avantages

MRP Easy is "easy" to set up and integrate into your business. It has all the features you would expect and pricing is very reasonable.
Managing purchasing, customer orders, inventory, manufacturing, costings, OEE is made very easy, it integrates into most accounting packages easily and customer support is very good.
But most importantly the usability of the program is outstanding.

Inconvénients

Would like to be able to customize reporting a little more apart from that we are yet to find a floor.

Amy S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Appareils médicaux

Great Product

Publié le 05/08/2020

Avantages

Easy integration with Xero.
For our company the modules of production planning/manufacturing, procurement and stocks are very important and this software fits our purpose.
Help is great, aid in assisting in most of your needs (both online, and through customer support)

Inconvénients

Due to the multiple options and its large variety of tools, it is a little bit complex to understand - just untill you get the grasp of the software - especially when the time for implementation and integration does not permit long hours of training before the actual deployment.

Réponse de MRPeasy Traduire en français

Thank you for the review.

Steve P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

Great MRP solution for SME manufacturers

Publié le 22/03/2017

Took a bit of time to learn, but the flexibility and feature set within MRPEasy are absolutely perfect for our business. With multi-level bill of materials, production scheduling, stock control, purchasing, invoicing and simple CRM it does everything we need. Traceability from a single end product to every component purchased is superb.

Avantages

Masses of features, flexibility and

Inconvénients

Like all MRP systems, it takes a bit of getting used to.

Nikola M.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Not-so-EasyMRP

Publié le 10/01/2017

We are small company manufacturing aftermarket parts for motorcycles. We have less than 10 products and we do all manufacturing by ourselves. Our needs for MRP software are not too high, simple manufacturing orders, BOM's, routings, purchasing, and inventory. Before subscribing, MRPEasy team was very forthcoming and open to communication. However, one month of using this software was a complete disaster. I never received so many "no's" from any support team. Some simple things, like changing quantities in inventory, for past dates, was not possible and we were asked for a fee only to change dates of 52 lots. We would have done this manually, but it is not possible. Of course, there is a large number of similar issues. To be honest, support team response was very quick, but in 100% percent reply is totally unusable.
I am very careful what I write on the internet about some business if that is negative, but I have lost almost a month filling a database, only to realize that support is almost non-existent and some basic features just don't work. Be careful.

Avantages

Very communicative sales team. Before you subscribe.

Inconvénients

Only straightforward activities are possible without paying extra for 'software development'. There isn't a way to correct errors in counting, without hiring 'development' team. Strange and not an intuitive interface. Support is only good to direct you to manuals and videos; if you don't find a solution for your problem there - it can't be solved.

Francois B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Fabrication électrique/électronique

Great for small manufacturing

Publié le 14/12/2016

Great customer service and overall the product is quite strong. Definitely one of the best bang for your buck.

It is very much a MRP, not an ERP and must integrate with a separate accounting system. The CRM is basic but does everything you need it too. Stock, BOM, and inventory management is excellent. Managing production and assembly orders is a breeze.

Avantages

- Production time management.
- Costing outlook
- ease of use
- Price
- Simplicity
- Inventory management

Inconvénients

- Requires external accounting software, but is tied in with MRP Easy once you login.
- Basic CRM
- Designed for small and medium sized companies

Réponse de MRPEasy Traduire en français

Thank you for you feedback. As of 11.2018 MRPeasy has Standard Accounting module.

Angus G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation

Very impressed

Publié le 08/07/2019

Having reviewed a number of options MRPeasy seemed the best option for managing production. We have not been disappointed - in fact MRPeasy has exceeded expectations. Potentially complex issues such as multiple production sites and stock transfers are now easily managed. Overall we are very satisfied with the software and are happy to recommend to others.

Avantages

MRPeasy solved a lot of issues for us including stock control, purchase order management and handling BOMs efficiently. We like the fact that MRPeasy have saved us time, improved accuracy and greatly improved efficiency in all these areas.

Inconvénients

There is a steep learning curve, but the support database and videos are excellent. No major problems at all.