85 avis

iAuditor

Application mobile d'inspection de listes de contrôle utilisée pour effectuer des audits

4,6 /5 (85 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale

iAuditor Review

Publié le 06/03/2019

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Avantages

This system is amazing. So easy to create and customize audits and checklists and get exactly what you want. And the analytics all you to see your results without having to do it yourself via spreadsheets. Great system!!! and customer service is second to none.

Inconvénients

I struggle to find anything wrong, except for my personal dislike of the new report format, but i have the option to use the classic one so i can't really complain there either!

John G.
Secteur d'activité: Services et installations de loisirs

An Audit/Inspection Tool With Brains

Publié le 29/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The iAuditor customer service is exceptional. They were very responsive to my questions, when I was a newbie. That alone, was pretty impressive. But where they really came through was when they recently updated their template editor.

As mentioned above, I have become an iAuditor power user and I was told at the time of that editor update that my motorhome template was one of the largest templates in their system. When they updated the editor, they have not allowed enough storage space in the editor for such a large template. I should mention that I could still open and edit a new inspection, on either the Mac or iPhone. I just couldn't open the template, to make changes. I told them which template it was and within a very short time they got back to me and told me that it was in the memory allocation and they were working to resolve it. Within less than 24 hours from the time the issue was reported, they had resolved the problem - this in the middle of a major roll-out of a new tool. Wow! That's when I was really impressed. This is customer service that compares favorably with AppleCare.

The product just works. But when it doesn't, like during that editor roll-out, they get it working in short order.

Best of all, iAuditor works flawlessly on iPhone. I have tried other tools that were less than reliable on iPhone. In particular, HomeGauge crashes, on average, three times during every inspection and always with a loss of the most recent data (1 to 15 minutes).

Avantages

LOGIC: Most audit/inspection software functions simply as a (dumb) check list. By that, I mean that there is no associated logic. iAuditor give you "IF" statements. I inspect motorhomes and there are dozens of options in such vehicles. With other software, I am asked questions about every option, even when that option does not exist. With iAuditor, my template asks if the coach has propane. If the answer is "no", then about 40 questions are not asked. This capability speeds up my inspections tremendously.

The template editor is easy to use. But it does take a little experimenting and getting used to. After that, tailoring a template to your specific needs is easy. To give you an idea of what I mean, my motorhome inspection template is about 7,000 items long (OK, I'm an iAuditor power user. But the point is that's possible.). A large part of that 7,000 items is logic. But the bulk of it is my own statements about each potential issue that might be encountered. There are only around 300 to 330 inspections items on a motorhome, but more than 2,000 possible issues to be found within those 300+ inspection items. So my iAuditor template includes every statement that has ever appeared in any of my inspections, going back years. Which specific statements show up is determined by which buttons or boxes are clicked. 98% of my report is done, when I leave and lock the door. That's a major time saver and it all comes down to one word - "LOGIC".

It also works flawlessly on iPhone!

Inconvénients

There are only two things that I wish iAuditor had:
1) An "AND" statement. They have what amounts to an "OR" statement. But they are missing an "AND" statement and I would personally find that to be very useful. Their options are "IS", "IS NOT", "IS SELECTED", "IS NOT SELECTED", "IS ONE OF", and "IS NOT ONE OF". They could use two more options, which would be, "IS ALL OF", and "IS NOT ALL OF".

2) "PERSISTENT VARIABLES". Currently, variables only apply to the most recent question. For example, if the coach is all electric, it means that many questions my inspection template don't have to be asked. It would be really nice to be able to have at least a few persistent variables, that would be available throughout the template. That way, if I were to determine, early in the inspection, that the coach is all electric, the template could include various "IF" statements in various places later in the template, that would bypass all questions about a propane stove, propane oven, propane furnace, and propane refrigerator. In fact, the lack of persistent variables is one of the primary reasons why my motorhome template is more than 7,000 items long. With persistent variables, that number should be able to easily be cut in half or better.

But these are wishes for something that no other audit/inspection software has, either. In other words, they would make the best, even better.

Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Customizable Safety Management Platform

Publié le 16/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Customer service has been great, and more importantly, they are continually improving their platform. I am the admin, so any time I go in as a user, I see a new feature that makes the platform more intuitive or advanced.

Avantages

You can create forms for anything you need. Everything can be customized, and includes great features like auto populating fields, dynamic options, and integrated incident reports.

Inconvénients

Early user problems that have been fixed. Scheduling feature is not as user friendly or seamless as it could be.

Sunie B.
Secteur d'activité: Administration publique
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
Traduire en français

Entry level audit recording tool that still requires development

Publié le 08/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have been helping with administering the use of iAuditor from the past 6 months. While the interface is easy to use certain functionality of the tool is not fully developed making reporting very difficult.

Avantages

iAuditor serves basic needs of recording inspections. The templates are easy to build, data is easy to record on-field and basic extracts are easy to obtain.

Inconvénients

The functionality of the tool is pretty limited- API for connecting to reporting tools is not smooth, extracts come out without including incomplete inspections and batch export of data to the website is not well supported.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Michael V.

Good to use IAuditor

Publié le 04/07/2020

Avantages

Ease of use and very functional. We use it on our everyday reporting.

Inconvénients

There's nothing much for me to compare with other apps. I've been using this since I started in telecom industry and it was highly recommended by our client.

Erik P.
Secteur d'activité: Eau/gaz/électricité

Highly recommend this software

Publié le 17/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Since I started using iAuditor, I have never looked back. The customer service is astonishing, the software is outstanding and the app itself is easy to use for anyone from Senior Management through to the ground staff.

Avantages

The iAuditor Software is by far the most comprehensive all-in-one compliance system I have used thus far.
The ease of use, thousands of templates and real time uploading is outstanding.

Inconvénients

The only minor downside is that it takes a fair bit of effort to download your created templates to a PDF version.

Luke M.
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

iAuditor Review

Publié le 06/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Overall iAuditor is a life saver on the projects. It helps get real-time data to the field craft on how to better work safely! I definitely support the system!

Avantages

We use iAuditor every week while performing our site safety inspections. The preset forms in the system are extremely user friendly.

Inconvénients

The process for implementing new forms and documents in the platform can be a little cumbersome for my taste.

Jonnie S.
Secteur d'activité: Automobile
Traduire en français

So much better than what we had

Publié le 14/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use this product for conducting multi layered audits. Multiple employees can conduct their audits at the same time, the analytics are easy to understand and reporting is easy. Easy to review by product line to see if there are reoccurring issues and how they were solved.

Avantages

Easy to use, provides detailed reports, easy to train new employees on how to use.

Inconvénients

We previously conducted these audits using punch cards that had to be organized by someone. It was very tedious.

Dave R.
Secteur d'activité: Eau/gaz/électricité
Traduire en français

iAuditor allows us to create personalized report and inspection templates

Publié le 04/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

iAuditor has allowed us to move beyond paper-based field reports.

Avantages

iAuditor is a great field review and auditing tool that allows us to create templates specific to each service we offer.

Inconvénients

The export to Word feature is pretty basic, and requires considerable formatting once exported to make it into any type of distributable, finalized report.

Rajiv J.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires
Traduire en français

User friendly app keeps your enthusiasm up for auditing

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 13/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It’s a great app for auditing various industry sectors, I have used it in hotels and has been giving very satisfying results, keep the data and track your audits anytime from multiple devices.

Avantages

The app very easily fits with your required audit format which makes it user friendly for any user. It captures the details of the audits like time and day of the actual audit automatically and flows through the rest of the questions smoothly giving an opportunity to the user to add pictures and descriptions etc.

Inconvénients

In the beginning it could confuse you finding the right template to begin doing the audits.

Matthew B.
Secteur d'activité: Génie mécanique ou industriel

iAuditor after 5 weeks

Publié le 19/10/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our company has been working on building a built-in-quality system to meet our customers needs. We have explored a number of options and have found iAuditor to best suit our needs out of the many products we have tried.
The initial set up was a little cumbersome but mostly due on our part. Once we understood how things worked everything seemed to flow together better. The iAuditor team must be commended for their availability and their responsiveness to issues we have discovered. We utilize the windows and web platform mainly, and the windows platform is the newest so finding a few bugs was bound to happen. The iAuditor team was quick to respond though and was able to fix most of our issues within a week, one even the next day.
There are a few limitations to the platform, but the issues we have had are specific to our needs. Some of the issues are slated to be addressed and some may not make it off the drawing board, but even still in its current form it does what we need it to do.

We are happy with the product, it could be more suited to our needs in some respects but overall it works.
We like it.
We use it.

Avantages

The versatility of the platform, being able to work with a web portal and windows platform is a benefit for us. The ease of use of setting up audits and being able to review the data we have entered.

Inconvénients

Some of the features we would like to see are not fully implemented as of yet.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Elena T.
Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie
Traduire en français

Thank You for Making My Job 10x Easier!

Publié le 01/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My role requires that I conduct several daily hygiene audits of areas like the kitchens, bars, and restaurants so as to score how well they are doing at adhering to our corporate standards. This tool allows me to conduct these audits much faster, it allows me to upload pictures and apply comments. I am also able to give the supervisor of the area a score of their performance and all the areas in which they fell short at the end of the audit. I am able to upload these audits in any format that I want, I usually choose PDF, so that I can easily email it to the heads of department. This software also allows you to keep track of your own performance by telling you how many audits you conduct within any given date period, how long you spend on each audit, the topmost failed items, etc. This has made my job 10 times easier! I am so happy with it!

Avantages

How easy it is to create audit checklists and how convenient it is to use in actual, physical auditing.

Inconvénients

There are no cons to this software in my opinion

Ray K.
Traduire en français

Outstanding capability & value for an auditing software package.

Publié le 27/09/2018
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Avantages

Huge customer database of shared auditing forms minimizes work required to set up auditing forms. Database tracks downloads and can be used to eliminate those audit forms that aren't as good as they should be.
Stellar customer support, very open to improvement suggestions and requests. Good continuous improvment system in place.

Inconvénients

They've changed the way I can mark up pictures. Text on photos is a fixed size and not able to move it around like before.

Ben B.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
Traduire en français

Record keeping at its best

Publié le 02/12/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

iAudit is an easy and professional looking audit tool that can be adapted to suit your business needs. Overall the product is very user friendly and produces great reports that will impress any internal or external auditors who are reviewing your business. I would highly recommend investing in this tool as it will not only provide you with some peace of mind but also highlight areas for improvement.

Avantages

easy to use and professional results. Multi platform access

Inconvénients

unable to extract a csv file on all completed audits

Michael G.
Secteur d'activité: Cosmétiques
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés
Traduire en français

Outstanding Solution and world class hotline

Publié le 08/10/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have used Anoto pen and paper as EHS engineer earlier. Now I am able to transfer all my checklist with no effort and in combination with my iPad and the pen I am getting anything even easier and faster incorporated, from text over pictures to signatures. It is the most useful tool so far on the market for professional environmental and safety engineers and literary literary makes your day, fast, easy, accurate - just brilliant.

Avantages

If you know how to use this software best you will receive a world class tool for literally pennies only. As an experienced EHS engineer it took me 30 minutes only to get my first report up and running. price vs. value is outstanding and for small EHS teams it's nearly the single best option available. Just forget those big players from Intellex up to Ecointense, this tool gives you more for less and the support is the best I have ever seens.

Inconvénients

At this moment the base tool (desktop) is in English only, makes it harder to transfer the tool to the base once your not native and/ or want to incorporate it internationally internationally. Layout options for the report covers could improve, but those are minors.

Pete D.
Secteur d'activité: Administration publique

Publié le 26/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall this will make things easier, I no longer have to print off excessive quantities of paper as I can use a tablet to enter the data, I can use the camera feature to attach images and I can send actions and report direct by email. I am very pleased with I Auditor.

Avantages

Relatively straightforward to use, I'm not a great lover of technology as I've come across applications in the past that have been far too complicated or limited but I Auditor is pretty easy and simple....

Inconvénients

As someone who like things quite simple I do struggle translating my ideas to a working template, however, tis was a recommendation from a colleague at another authority and he has been able to help me to build the templates I need so it's just a minor issues really.

Waqas A.
Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie

Very Professional and Very Helpful

Publié le 05/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This software has greatly helped us to improve our internal controls and internal audits. The graphs and reports with insights are amazing for our monthly and quarterly meetings.

- Customization
- Ease of Use
- Great Customer Support
- Always improving the services and product

Inconvénients

- Nothing, all is good, they have great features and their customer service is great!

Secteur d'activité: Internet
Traduire en français

An essential app for Auditors.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 27/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use it for our Audit needs. Especially our field officers take it our client places for auditing. iAuditor is Worth your money!

Avantages

Seamless integration with third party tools, especially with Tableau makes my job much easier when it comes to reporting.
Audits are much organized with iAuditor now. In the past it was really tough to manage the audits and checklists.

Inconvénients

Desktop version seems to be good. But with mobile version, I did face some syncing issues. But it was once in a while.

Nathan P.
Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs
Traduire en français

Best build your own tracking and scoring platforms

Publié le 18/03/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall I love the platform because it does everything I needed and want. I can create my own lists, forms, evals and checklists with results for any scored for me. At the end of the day all info is kept in a dashboard that I really think anyone can understand as well as anyone I invite to share our view. It is really amazing and with any money spent for better tracking.

Avantages

I liked being able to build my own templates for all aspects of team performance as well as having an accurate scoring system with results simply shown on a interactive dashboard.

Inconvénients

I can't come up with any real aspects of platform that I dislike currently as the platform really has met all requirements I had and more.

Simon G.

Great product - Off the shelf and easy to use. Great customer support

Publié le 17/03/2019

Ease of use.
Build you own audit templates in minutes, not hours.
Customer service and support
Reporting

Inconvénients

The scoring is a little hard to generate meaningful scores though I'm sure if I worked with the iAuditor support team on this I could work through the issues.

Tania M.
Traduire en français

Best app and a huge time and paper saver

Publié le 13/09/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Best safety auditing and inspection app ever, this has saved me hours auditing and 1000's of pieces of paper. SafetyCulture iAuditor helps me manage my safety checklists with ease and now I never have to print or type another another report again.

time saving
saves paper
reduces business costs

Traduire en français

GREAT product and so versatile

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 19/01/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

OHS is so broad and I have found iAuditor helps me find and use the things that relate to me, but is also customizable to my organization's needs.

Avantages

The software is adaptable so allows me so much flexibility around creating and using OHS reports. It is easy to use and has an ever expanding template library that saves time and helps 'outside the box' thinking. I can access it on my mobile so I can walk around my work site taking notes and they are immediately loaded up into my reports. I can take and upload pictures and assign followup work with colleagues and contractors.

Inconvénients

There is very little I dislike about this product. Currently we use the free version, so I can only export reports in PDF format. We are upgrading shortly and I hope to be able to use everything.

Audrey H.
Secteur d'activité: Immobilier commercial
Traduire en français

I absolutely adore the attention to detail in this software

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 28/03/2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Absolutely worth the time and money!

Avantages

Precise detail! iauditor hits the nail on the head, this program was built by people that know the workflow. Every detail from the input of pictures to gps location input shows how much thought has went into this software!

Inconvénients

I have not cons for iauditor they provided me with everything I need throughout the day to keep me organized and on task.

Audits made easy

Publié le 28/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

IAuditor has streamlined our quality assurance program, and allowed us to deliver a very nice end product through its PDF reporting. Overall, top notch program.

Avantages

IAuditor is as user friendly as they come. Templates are easy to create and easy to follow, PDF reports are clean and professional, and easy to export. Can easily assign tasks with due dates to other users.

Inconvénients

Once you have used this software for a while it becomes sluggish due to the size of your database. Also uses a fair amount of data due to the amount of photos get uploaded.

Easy to use.

Publié le 28/05/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Live data that we are able to trend and share with contractors to improve their safety and services.

Avantages

Ability to create templates or modify templates that others have shared.
Easy to develop templates from scratch
Range of field types
Built in charts and ability to export to Excel for custom charting
Easy to use in the field
Easy to get users on board and operating quickly

Inconvénients

I would like to be able to build customised reporting within iAuditor rather than having to export to Excel.