ConnectWise Control

4,7 (1 826)
Logiciel d'assistance à distance, de réunion à distance et d'accès à distance.

(1 826)
Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

1826 avis

Jeev
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

If you value your time and energy, use this software

Publié le 02/07/2019

I use this software on a daily basis to keep IT operations within my organization running like a well-oiled machine. Our pharmacies are very remote and the ease of deployment makes it a breeze to troubleshoot any machine located anywhere from anywhere.

Avantages

ConnectWise Control was incredibly easy to implement, and is very powerful. It comes with so many tools and features that are invaluable and solve complex problems very simply.

Inconvénients

No cons really. Any features and updates or nice-to-have's are added by their development team in subsequent updates, and they really do listen to their user base.

Rescue

Pourquoi choisir ConnectWise Control

More features, less expensive, easier to deploy, saves me time, better support, and I've said it before, but the features. They are powerful and make my job so much easier.

Pourquoi passer à ConnectWise Control

For the same reasons as I mentioned above, ConnecWise has more features, is less expensive, is easier to deploy, saves me time, and has a better support and development team.
Jonathan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A lot of value for dollar with ConnectWise Control

Publié le 31/08/2021

Overall ConnectWise Control has been easy to deploy and use. Initially we were hesitant to add our servers to a remote support tool like ConnectWise Control or TeamViewer, but this tool has made remote server administration much simpler.

Avantages

ConnectWise Control has a great web view that allows us to quickly find the computer/server we're looking for. We can run standard command line and PowerShell commands through the web interface to quickly gather information or troubleshoot a user's computer without impacting the user experience. The screen share is very fast and reliable and often preferred over Remote Desktop sessions. It's also very nice to be able to switch between user sessions on the computer, like when interacting with a Remote Desktop server and needing to assist a specific user on the Remote Desktop server.

Inconvénients

The software doesn't fully integrate with Microsoft Endpoint Manager, the only software that does is TeamViewer.

Brian
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier commercial
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

ConnectWise is a fantastic tool to remote in and help employees

Publié le 21/11/2022

Avantages

How easy it is to access other computers using Connectwise. It's really nice to run PowerShell scripts on it remotely as well using #!PS command before it. You can also segment groups so other people can only see their specific employees. What is also nice is installing updates for Connectwise remotely by using the reinstall command.

Inconvénients

It's a bit pricey compared to other alternatives that we looked at.

Pourquoi passer à ConnectWise Control

I felt for the price and features, Connectwise was the best alternative we could've choose. I still feel like it has been for 2+ years.
Adam

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

The price is right, it has enough features that were not that easy to integrate, its reputation...

Publié le 28/06/2019

see above
you could have had the market targeting alot of users and devices all around the world with your good fair pricing but everything else is not so good as it was -- with webex, teamview, logmein, ultravnc free,
dameware, Zendesk, anydesk, realvnc just to name a few
we as IT professional cant afford to look stupid with virus threats coming up with screenconnect
and telling people all these instructions to get control your one step installer plugin never worked !!
but good pricing kind of scary that others offer like sysaid and others not offering anything for the small guys like you did --- by the way i was talked into the AUTOMATE product --- worst product ever!
i spent a bit over a half a day cleaning it off and restoring all systems. It would not do what it was suppose to do at all --- slowest connection and unusable at all it was connected but would wind up my systems on some process i had to shut them down and clean the drives of any traces of AUTOMATE -- no software has done worse and your sale and support did not believe me i showed them proof they laughed and said they have never used it professionally
thanks any more information happy to help
maybe you could be the next big thing all the ideas are there but it all fell apart and you need to do almost a 180'

THE price compared to TEAMVIEWER AND LOG|ME in
i was not a large operation so the licensing suited
i loved the idea that i could make it a subdomain of my site or just have a link and it was White labelled
affordable
once i was remotely connected it was fine
It has many integrations and partnered up with a lot of companies

Inconvénients

Its a pity you have not a better business relationship with antivirus companies
in most occasions and it was happening more and more that it would be picked up as a virus --- not good and worrying
it has many integrations and features ---- these features were hard to install and because there was many versions - most the time hard to get the right compatibility -- these integrations should be one click or a signup here and there --- i wouldnt have minded paying good money if these would at least work
It was not very intiutive some tasks -- like the whole process i would go through with clients
download the exe or file
then double click on it --- if you miss it , it will be in your downloads
then click run
then allow
and no at this point i would sometimes get a prompt to update the software
not good, not good at all
your sales and support staff could not give a dam because i was a small 1-15 users account
it was not very easy and intuitive initially to do file transfer - have you used team viewer?
most respectable organisations wont allow 8041 port through there firewall
it has lost its good reputation that support users at the large universities have originally given it
being considered unsafe and treated as a threat - i know that i could make it an exemption in the AV software but it came up as threat after the fact as if it later was damaged as professional tool
with all the quality secure easy products on the market these days | cisco
webex|

TeamViewer, SysAid, Pro et SolarWinds Service Desk

Pourquoi choisir ConnectWise Control

ITS REPUTATION HAD AND THE SOFTWARE BECAME TO MUCH MAINTANENCE AND ALL THE ABOVE other products have a few controls to update and easy interface and are not seen as malicious software and less problematic they just work!

Pourquoi passer à ConnectWise Control

CHEAP -- LIKE THE EASY SETUP OF MY DOMAIN AND THE SCREENCONNECT SUB DOMAIN -- appropaite licensing -- i was excited by the integrations - that was a let down i read a review i think about it at the standford University in the states -- the support team saying its all they need or very good. if you need my help or more answers feel free to call me 0499235506 AUSTRALIA ADAM
Henry

Excellent Remote Control/Access Platform

Publié le 17/09/2022

We are constantly providing IT/Accounting/Payroll support to our clients and ConnectWise Control is one of the most important tools in providing this support as it allows us to easily connect to our clients and step them through their problems.

Avantages

We use both unattended and remote control and both are simple and easy to use. Staff have no issue learning to use ConnectWise Control and overall we have little to no problems with the platform.

Its connection quality options are great and find this to be a huge improvement over other platforms - we rarely have drop outs or lost connections.

Inconvénients

The only feature that I dislike is that the platform logs out after a certain amount of time - I am guessing this is a security feature though.

TeamViewer, Splashtop Business Access et AnyDesk

Pourquoi choisir ConnectWise Control

We initially reviewed our options as the price of our current platforms had recently increrased and after testing ConnectWise Control we were very impressed with its features and ease of use and decided to switch over.

TeamViewer et LogMeIn

Pourquoi passer à ConnectWise Control

Pricing, Features and ease of use. Also we had situations where we had temporary team members that lacked Computer Skills and they were able to easily use ConnectWise Control without any issues.
Gerry
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau

Great product

Publié le 20/08/2022

Overall, I’m happy. Support leaves a lot to be desired, but product is very stable

Avantages

Ease of use, scalability, built in workflows

Inconvénients

Support is almost non-existent, and product can be a bit slow

Datto RMM et Kaseya VSA

Pourquoi passer à ConnectWise Control

Ease of use, detailed ticket system, ease of deployment
Kyle
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

ConnectWise Control is Amazing

Publié le 04/11/2022

Overall this program has been a huge benefit, it saves time and make remote support easy.

Avantages

This software has a dashboard that list all pc's listed that makes remote support much easier. It shows the updates and all pc info, even lets you branch it out by different stores. You can share files, print, works with dual screens.

Inconvénients

For what we used the program for there is really no cons to it for us.

Mike
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Best MSP Remote Access Tool

Publié le 22/10/2022

Experience is very positive. No issues with setup. No issues using it. No issues with end users using it for remote access to their work computers.

Avantages

It is very responsive. Has MFA feature that is simple to set up. The ability to remotely lock the screen, lock the input devices, and work in multiple monitors is very nice.

Inconvénients

I have used many, many remote access software in the 15 years I have been in the IT industry. I can say hands down there is nothing I don't like about Control. It just works.

Jaden
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very easy to use, simple to get connected with end users

Publié le 21/11/2022

Overall this is a great product. I use it on a semi-regular basis and have nothing truly bad to say about it.

Avantages

We use this software to help out new customers. It quickly and easily allows us to get remotely connected to their machines. They are able to download the software and get us access easily.

Inconvénients

It is finicky on MacOS. The users are required to allow a few options in security preferences in order to gain full control. Not really their fault, but it is my only gripe.

Mansur
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipement et fournitures de bureau
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Price/performance Software

Publié le 03/11/2022

Avantages

It provides the chance to meet with more than one person at the same time. It offers the opportunity to communicate with people on different platforms without platform dependency such as Windows, Mac, iOS or Android. You can customize the look of the software to suit your brand and adjust the security settings to suit your customers' needs. It is a versatile and powerful software in that it is not too high in price and you can get your money's worth.

Inconvénients

Although it is integrated with many applications, sometimes I have problems. They can develop this further.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

CW and family

Publié le 19/09/2022

Really usefull and good for MSP uses

Full of usefull feature
Dispatch portal help us manage schedule

Inconvénients

Some latency can come up sometime but does not stop the work process

Peter
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Incredible Remote Support Platform

Publié le 06/11/2022

The very best remote support platform.Seamless help desk operation and amazing support

Avantages

Help desk management, Remote access management

Inconvénients

User interface needs to be improved and make its looks and feel more unique

Abdulrazaq
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

My experience

Publié le 27/10/2022

Avantages

The effortless remote control over my devices I am not physically close to, I love it.

Inconvénients

I personally have no least loved feature.

Warren

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A Reliable, quick and lightweight solution.

Publié le 06/06/2022

ConnectWise Control has helped us to dial into our clients in a fast and reliable manner. It's configurations mean that we can dial into servers without prompting the machine, but to dial into a workstation, the user does need to consent to control. This is crucial.

Avantages

The speed in which we can connect to our end users with Control is it's greatest strength. It is very lightweight and a joy to use.

Inconvénients

The support can be a little on the slow side, if required. more often than not, the support team have to escalate and log a ticket, which takes a while t get a response.

VNC Connect

Pourquoi choisir ConnectWise Control

TeamViewer renewal fees ,we found to be extremely high. Plus, ConnectWise control integrates with ConnectWise RMM, which we use daily.

TeamViewer et VNC Connect

Pourquoi passer à ConnectWise Control

ConnectWise control fits perfectly into ConnectWise RMM, which my team use to monitor our client computers.
Jordan

ConnectWise Control Review from Experience

Publié le 11/04/2022

I have utilized ConnectWise Control for 10 years at two different companies. This product has helped keep me and my teams efficient and productive while allowing for wizard-level support all over the world. I will not go without this software after experiencing it. I purchased this on my own to utilize prior to my current company adopting it company-wide.

Avantages

The ease of connecting to a system. There are no complex login processes and the product functions extremely well. The remote experience is good enough to work all week through and the reliability of the sessions is enough that you don't need to have backup methods for remote access.

Inconvénients

I don't have too many complaints because I have utilized and continue to utilize various other platforms in client environments that have worse functionality. If I had to pick one thing it would be that on occasion I have experienced a few instances where a PC without a monitor connected gives me a black screen when connecting to it. I do not believe that this issue is specific to Connectwise due to the graphics card and how it processes the GUI. The biggest challenge in recommending remote access software to a client is that there is always the concern about getting compromised. The on-premise version of this software allows us to recommend it to any client with a lower level of concern.

Pourquoi choisir ConnectWise Control

Our company utilized Logmein Rescue, not specifically Join.Me. The pricing was actually cheaper with Connectwise and the product was far superior at the time. I had a lot of experience with Connectwise and I was more effective with my personal version of it than our staff was with the Company product so we ended up making the switch.

Join.Me

Pourquoi passer à ConnectWise Control

I have used a lot of remote access software. When we finally decided on Connectwise it was between Teamviewer, LogMeIn, and Connectwise. We currently still utilize Remote Support/Bomgar for a few clients, and we have utilized RealVNC for some specific use cases within our client's networks. Splashtop I have used personally along with Teamviewer and RemotePC. I was able to integrate the Connectwise API to work with our internal support monitoring tool. This allowed a simplified remote launch experience from within our existing application.
Roger
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

New User's Thoughts

Publié le 08/02/2021

Over the last 20 years, I've used all sorts of remote control software, most for a year or more. I used Log Me In when it was the preferred remote control solution at Connectwise several years ago and was very happy with that program, but I changed RMM program, and switched over to Solarwinds old Take Control, which did the job, but did not have the features that ConnectWise Control has. I've used Zoho Assist, which was inexpensive, but again lacked the features with CW Control. Also used Splashtop Remote for over a year which again was just about the same price, but without the features we have here.

Avantages

I really like the ease with which I can connect with my customer's machines. Also, their command center at the top middle of the screen sometimes gets in the way but can be moved around. That Command center has some impressive tools in it, more than most, and they are very useful. From the Managed Toolbox that you can completely customize with your own tools to the help box which lets you do Google searches without leaving the application. The chat feature works as expected but could be improved. And it's affordable.

Inconvénients

When you chat with a customer and sent the chat, it would be nice if the customer's chat window popped up on the customer's screen with your chat, instead of blinking on the Task Bar. I usually have to go to the customer's machine, click on the blinking ConnecWise Control icon to let the customer know that I have information or an answer for them.

Splashtop Business Access

Pourquoi choisir ConnectWise Control

More features essentially the same price.

Pourquoi passer à ConnectWise Control

More features essentially the same price.
Ryan
  • Secteur d'activité : Machines

Good Remote Support Platform

Publié le 08/02/2021

I'm very happy with this product, except for the price but it's not too terrible. I'm very used to free software but they just didn't have the features like ScreenConnect, especially being able to connect to any machine and manage it if it's connected to network anywhere.

Avantages

I signed my company up for the Standard Package since it's wasn't critical that we had all of the features but we needed unlimited unattended access agents. This gives us the ability to see what machines are connected to internet or not and shows you the clients private and public IP addresses. This feature alone has helped me with user issues without even connecting to them. The remote command line without connecting to the machine is very nice, for simple commands. Having the ability to set information about the machine connecting to divide them up into companies, device type and department is very handy to have. The ability to give users access on only one company and set specific permissions on that company is a great feature. There are several great features that are included on the standard package but if the Premium package was cheaper, we would probably go with that one due to the reporting features in it. One thing that isn't a paid for option but is very nice it the option to connect to iOS or Android devices, not as an access device where you have access all the time but under the support option.

Inconvénients

The platform is pretty solid but the user management is not as easy to spot the first time around. It would be nice if the OTP was easier to add for the Google Authenticator. Most give you a QR-Code to add the OTP but it works once you get it setup.

Pourquoi choisir ConnectWise Control

These products did not give us insight to the machine and the machine had to be on the same network as the machine trying to provide remote support. ScreenConnect allows you to provide essential support to any machine as long as it has internet access.

VNC Connect
Senad

Better than TeamViewer

Publié le 30/08/2020

We manage large number of clients, some of them with unattended access and others without installing the client (on demand). After trial we have strong prositive impression with the functionalities and usability of the software. There was small fear of switching from a different product but the transition went smooth. We find some new functionality that we can use every week :)

Avantages

Transition was easy both from our and the client side. Non of our clients had any experience with ConnectWise control but all were happy with the product and the service.
Connecting to the clients are easy, but what we liked the most is the extensive information about the client that is obtained by the ConnectWise Control (connection history, notes, run commands, view and kill processes). This is highly recommended software for any IT service company.

Inconvénients

So far (few months) we didn't have or find any problems with the ConnectWise control. Hope it will stay that way :)

AnyDesk

Pourquoi choisir ConnectWise Control

Teamviewer started adding more features which were (1) poorly implemented (2) not needed, in the effort to boost the sales, while losing focus on the most important feature of their remote connection software. The trigger for the switch was when TV limited numer of the devices for unattended access.

Pourquoi passer à ConnectWise Control

ConnectWise is superior in all aspects and justifies the price.
David
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies

Overwhelmingly simple yet effective

Publié le 25/02/2020

Overall this is one of the best remote control software products I've ever used. Overall it's very smooth to operate, on low speed or high latency connections, it will still work, but has (obvious) delays. Despite this, it's still possible to get the work done, there are just delays that make it appear as though you aren't doing anything since you're waiting for the next screen to render. This is especially bad during UAC prompts. I have been using this product for many years now and have rarely run into issues with it. For the price point though, this is the best product on the market and scales based on your needs.

- Ease of use
- Quick setup (cloud version)
- Minimal training required
- Easy customization
- Solid connectivity
- Requires no end user training

Inconvénients

- Speed of connection varies greatly when using the cloud vs on-prem
- Must have a decent internet connection to use efficiently
- UAC prompts will cause the connection to slow down to a crawl even on good internet (not sure if a connectwise issue or a windows issue)

Pourquoi choisir ConnectWise Control

The price point was way better and the overall functionality was a huge selling point.

Pourquoi passer à ConnectWise Control

Having used some of the other products as well as Control, made this decision very straightforward. The overall functionality of the product for the price was the biggest selling point. Management thought I was joking when I showed them the 3 year cost of the software vs. the cost of some of the others in the mix. The decision was made there and then. Rollout took less than 48 hours (using GPO) to get all endpoints and servers added to the brand new environment. 100% would recommend for anyone sitting on the fence. We are currently using the cloud version and have not been disappointed with this product.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Product is one of the best I've used

Publié le 29/11/2019

Our company has been a Connectwise (ScreenConnect) client since nearly the very beginning of the company. We have enjoyed a long standing relationship and legacy pricing that is not offered to other clients.

Avantages

We have access to our client's computers at one of the cheapest endpoint costs out there. Our server went down at one point for various reasons and we lost the complete configuration. We contacted technical support and they were so helpful that we ended up getting all of our client's computers checking into the server up restoring the license key. Support saved us.

Inconvénients

When we did the restore, it didn't preserve the groups that we had segmented our clients into. We had to take alot of time to restore the configuration environment that we had set up.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Simple, Easy to use

Publié le 13/11/2019

Initially used ConnectWise Control (Formerly ScreenConnect) for simple IT support sessions (credential resets, issues with software, etc.). Later deployed agents to network. We found this product much more superior than other alternatives available on the market such as Kaseya. Sessions with speedy, and tools were easy to use like viewing one monitor individually, or performing maintenance discretely in open office environments. Allowed for support sessions to be performed remotely by staff extending the teams' effectiveness even in inclimate weather or times when IT staff worked remotely.

Avantages

Formerly Screenconnect, Connectwise Control is an easy to use remote software that gives IT professionals all the necessary support session tools to easily perform remote IT sessions with end users.
- Includes chat messaging
- Includes options to view services, logs, and processes
- Allows technician to blackout monitor / block keyboard presses during session
- Allows for easy facilitation of temporary remote sessions by non-technical staff
- Easy facilitation to give "passes" (timed access) to end-users and technical support staff
- Allows for basic scripting options for alerting and webhooks
- 2FA Authentication enabled

Inconvénients

- Difficult initially to setup department groups of computers,
- Not a lot of documentation on setting up webhook scripting,
- Database maintenance can be tedious
- Outside basic functionality (which is all you need), selective and limited add-on options and integrations (compared to other product Automate [labtech])
- Uses Java over HTML5 only.

Zoho Desk

Pourquoi choisir ConnectWise Control

Connectwise offered superior features and a better implementation of remote control services vis-a-vis Java than older models like Kaseya which used and installed VNC on workstations.

Pourquoi passer à ConnectWise Control

Connectwise's product is just enough what you need for facilitating remote sessions without much of the overhead of complicated help desk CRM setup. With Control, login, generate a link, open the link on the target PC, and the agent installed and registers easily. Agents (MSI) should also be available to deploy via Group Policy as well.
Jared

#1 in Unattended Remote Access

Publié le 29/10/2019

I've used many remote access tools in my few years as an IT professional. None have come close to the quality, speed, and reliability of ConnectWise Control.
If you've read any of my other reviews of ConnectWise products you'll find a common theme, we started using the product shortly before the acquisition. In the ScreenConnect days the tool was just as good and it was impressive to see how smoothly this tool was brought into the fold.

ConnectWise Control will never leave my mind as the pinnacle of remote access tools.

Avantages

The service/local application. Its so fast to reconnect after disconnection. It is so reliable in staying up even when the machine is under great stress otherwise. This is just a solid piece of software that does exactly what it needs to and then some.
The added features are all cohesive and add to the experience of remotely assisting our customers.
This tool filled a VERY much needed gap in the ConnectWise suite of tools and really made for a holy trinity for technicians day to day ease of use in working tickets in Manage, running commands and maintenance out of Automate, and immediately helping clients with Control.

Inconvénients

Managing the server yourself had the usual annoyances of having to do so, but also the positives. I believe they will host you now as well. Honestly there is very little poor to say about this product!

Alex

ConnectWise Control - Amazing Remote Support Utility

Publié le 30/08/2019

Over CW Control has been a game-changer in how our company delivers remote support to our clients. It has allowed us to operate more efficiently and gives our techs the tool they need to provide awesome remote support. Since we have started using it we have not even considered looking for an alternative tool.

Avantages

Connectwise Control is an easy to use software that allows our company to provide remote access and remote support to our clients. The software was extremely easy to setup and configure and get running. Once it was set up and running it just works. It is the fastest remote access tool we have ever used. It connects to sessions in seconds, not minutes like some of the other remote access tools out there.

The layout of the software is great and make navigation for our techs and also the end-users simple. The built-in toolbox and remote file transfer also are dead simple to use and always work. It allows us to copy a file over to a desktop we are supporting, or to copy need diagnostic info back to our techs computers.

Control includes multiple options for 2-factor auth which is a must these days for tools like this.

Inconvénients

The least liked portion of Control is that support is not always easy to get a hold of and sometimes does not always have the best solutions or fixes during the initial support engagement.

Michelle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Mostly Great

Publié le 02/07/2019

Overall, the software works basically like it should. There are some problems, but every software has it's issues. I would like to see some new features such as responding to online clients requests via our email so that I can respond to customers without having to lot into the system. On the same note, I would love to see that when a customer requests to open a chat, that the dialog box would include the user's AD/username and or ask the customer for a name, phone and email to start a chat so that we know specifically to whom we're talking to when a chat is started. I would recommend this software to other IT providers that do not have healthcare customers and I would recommend to ScreenConnect to have an attorney and engineer thoroughly read the aforementioned laws to properly implement and good healthcare product (HIPPA, the EMRA, ACA and Medicare).

Avantages

The software is fairly easy to use, intuitive and easy to deploy with the hosted option. The newer features to look up currently installed Software, the latest error logs and full specs with SN is used almost daily in our computer.
The notes feature can glitch from time to time, but is a great way to track notes on customers when I'm doing a large batch of updates. I use it to track updates I've started so when I come back to it I know exactly where I left off which isn't necessary for our internal documentation, but is a great note pad tool right in the program.
Along the same lines, we use the Notes feature to leave pertinent information for specific devices such as construction equipment computers that can not be turned off without notice and who exactly to contact with their name, numbers and email address to ensure employees have easy access to this NECESSARY information before accessing the computer remotely.

Inconvénients

My least favorite problem with this software is the customer service. We came across a bug over the past few months and when we called in were basically told that the problem was essentially end user error, which is ironic since we've used the software going on 5 years now and we are extremely familiar with the ins and outs of both the software and basic troubleshooting since, ya know, that's our job... Technical support was down right rude when they weren't understanding the issue and when I finally talked to a senior technical engineer for ScreenConnect, I explained the problem and was given an answer of "I could see why this would be confusing to the last agent" but they agreed with me that there was no reason for the agent to be rude or dismissive just because he couldn't understand the abstract bug. We have yet to solve the bug, but I don't necessarily blame the Senior level Engineer, the bug is just very hard to reproduce.
The one other hugely important disappointment with this software is that it is not ACTUALLY HIPPA, the EMRA, ACA and Medicare compliant. We have talked with Senior Engineers and the sales team and while they boast about the software being HIPPA compliant, I asked a how exactly they comply with the basic requirements, non-negotiable terms, and when pressed, ScreenConnect doesn't actually have proper compliance. We have therefore not installed the software on any of our health care clients which wastes a lot of time.

Pro et Join.Me

Pourquoi passer à ConnectWise Control

We chose ConnectWise because of price, expand-ability, the number of concurrent sessions per user you can have and past use at another company.
John
  • Secteur d'activité : Électronique grand public

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best value out there in remote support

Publié le 03/07/2019

We're a small company so when one of their competitors had a major price increase, I started looking for an alternative. So glad I found ConnectWise Control! We're a small company and dont have the need for constant concurrent connection so paying thousands of dollars for that functionality didnt make sense. Service has been reliable, easy tio set up and most importantly, easy or my clients to use and connect.

Avantages

Easy to use. Reliable. great dashboard.

Inconvénients

It does everything I need and surprises me with things I didnt know I needed!

Astronomical price increase

Logiciel antérieur

Pro

Pourquoi passer à ConnectWise Control

Connect has the right prices for what we needed to do with the software. Other options just didn't cater to our small needs.