Avis sur FullContact

FullContact

Powerful contact management tools for professionals

3.9/5 (61 avis)
Traduit par Google

We replaced our Outlook contact database with FullContact and it has made mail outs so much easier.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 21.11.2017

Avantages

In Outlook, despite having a contact list that is accessible to everyone in the office, the categories are not global. For example, if I want to categorize a contact as "Christmas Card", I can do that, but someone else (having to create the categories from scratch on their workstation) may categorize another contact "Xmas Card". When we pull a list of all Christmas Card contacts, we will have to sort through a variety of different categories. This is painful. FullContact has global tags that allow us to keep all the categories uniform. Exporting lists for mail outs is extremely simple and we have written macros to manipulate this information - what used to take us hours takes us minutes.

Another reason I LOVE FullContact is that the address fields are separate. Many contact systems just have one box to enter the complete address, which makes it hard to ensure addresses are being added in the same format and makes mail merges a nightmare with lots of manual fixing.

Inconvénients

There is no way to import contacts with separate tags. Anything in the "categories" column in your import excel spreadsheet will be created as a single tag (for example: John Smith; Christmas Card; Halloween Party), which makes it quite tedious to go through and properly tag all of the new contacts, especially if you are moving an existing database from Outlook or another program.

Traduit par Google

Great for updating contact databases.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 20.10.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It imports data found on the internet (such as social media profile URLs, web addresses, etc.) to your contact database. It also uses humans to import data from your business cards using a snapshot (and does so accurately).

Avantages

This is my new favorite app for organizing contacts and segmenting email lists. It is also the only app I have used that will transcribe business cards with 100% accuracy (they use humans to enter info from pictures of cards rather than software, like most other apps). The "merge contact" feature is great and allows you to review the contacts being merged before doing so automatically. It also integrates with Google accounts, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Yahoo. Another great feature is the ability to export data in a file, which you can then upload to your regular CRM software or to Constant Contact.

Inconvénients

One downside is that it could allow for more business cards uploads per month -- 50 is not enough. It should also automatically sync business accounts when individual accounts are updates. Additionally, more tips and resources on how to develop a good contact list would be nice. I also have to say that customer service is a bit slow.

Traduit par Google

FullContact is one of the best contact management apps out there

Publié le 30.01.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

FullContact is definitely one of the best contact management apps out there. Especially since it has native apps for any desktop OS and mobile OS. I use it on macOS and iOS and from my 5+ years of use, I can assure you you don't need to look further.

¿ Native apps for most desktop OS and mobile OS
¿ easy to use and synchronizes effortlessly

¿ More CRM functionality would be great

avoid at all costs

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 31.10.2016
Provenance de l'avis

We used FullContact to create a contact list of prospective clients. These details were entered manually over the course of a few weeks, and many hours. When I needed access to our Full Contact list from my personal laptop, I logged into our account and it automatically synced my personal Google & iCloud contacts as well as personal bank details from my laptop without permission. This diluted our business list and gave my employees access to personal and sensitive information. Thinking there must be a way to un-sync the lists, we contacted FullContact and they offered useless advice - and did not have ability correct their error. We have had to delete the list and we will never use FullContact again.

Avantages

There are no pros. This is a total waste of time and is dangerous to your database.

Inconvénients

FullContact should not sync anything without permission. Synced accounts should be able to be deleted completely as needed, and contacts should be flagged by synced account. Clients should have control over their contact list, which FullContact currently does not allow.

0.0/10
Traduit par Google

Good software to get to know our customers a little bit better

Publié le 26.03.2018

Avantages

FullContact it is an amazing software to keep our system updated regarding our customers social media information. It is also useful to grab a picture automatically when creating a new user in our application them they may decide to keep the grabbed image or not.

Inconvénients

They have upgraded recently their API's and they have removed some functionalities that we have been using before. Just like a batch call to get the users information. I think that should have been better managed.

Traduit par Google

FullContact enhances my own service offering

Avantages

General simplicity; Ease of implementation; Rich data returned; Incredibly cool and interactive developer portal; Has multiple offering levels;

Inconvénients

What everybody wants: for it to be cheaper ;) ; Before purchasing, understanding their different products was a bit arduous - i.e. enrich API vs contacts API.

Traduit par Google

I have been using FullContact API since 2013 and I love it!

Publié le 21.05.2018

Avantages

Ease of use, very complete set of enriched data, very fast, great support, professional team, and compared to other companies it's just better.

Inconvénients

I liked it more when I wasn't paying for the extra API calls for the contact updates. Sometimes returning wrong data about enriched contact.

Traduit par Google

Good solution but not great pricing

Publié le 15.05.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Fuller more detailed profiles of users.

Avantages

We get hits for contacts that give us a deeper understanding of those visiting our site and users within our tool. These insights help us to better form an understanding of our users and customers.

Inconvénients

Price swings when we see no added value, the use cases added do not help us in any demonstrable way. We would move to another solution if we were jacked around again.

6.0/10
Traduit par Google

As the CEO I hear positive things from our development team vs negative

Publié le 21.05.2018

Avantages

It is very integral to the value we bring to customers and so the fact that it works and works fast and continues to get better

Inconvénients

There has been changes every so often on pricing that makes us wonder if we are doing right package for us

over-promised, under-delivered

Publié le 06.02.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

digitalisation of some hundreds of business cards

Avantages

the promise that business card transcription will be brought to a new level which is only partially true
continuous update of data once they are stored in fullcontact app

Inconvénients

the promised personal service which is key for best possible transcription of business cards is not applicable for german needs (e.g. certain letters are not transcribed correctly)

Traduit par Google

Good software to get some more information about my contacts

Publié le 16.04.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easily get to know more about my contacts.

Avantages

Fullcontact has available some API's that allow us to easily integrate by REST with other external systems and obtain some more information about my contacts by only their email.

Inconvénients

They have recently removed some features from the version 3, like making calls in batch and that completely struggles our current development.

Traduit par Google

Great API for enriching customer profiles

Publié le 24.05.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Enriched customer profiles with additional data.

Avantages

The API is simple and it has the highest match rate among platforms that we've tested. Great customer support.

Inconvénients

The accuracy is a bit lower than other platforms and it doesn't provide great match rates for some social platforms (e.g., outdated LinkedIn data and few Instagram matches). Price keeps going up as well

Traduit par Google

API is very easy to set up and get started with. Tons of missing information when looking into large

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are able to further segment and customize marketing messages for our users with complete profiles.

Avantages

Really helps us analyze our user's communications preferences and fills in missing geo-information.

Inconvénients

Roughly 20% of our quieres generate meaningful results and when completing contact information by hand I am often able to find more.

Multi-platform contact management

Publié le 27.06.2018

Avantages

Great if you want to centralize all your contacts from all your different accounts (work & personal) on one location, regardless of platform.

Inconvénients

Getting the contact files from LinkedIn and importing them back into FullContact on a weekly basis is the main reason why I quit using it.

Simple, straightforward contact syncing

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 08.03.2018

Avantages

For syncing contacts in multiple places, you can't beat FullContact. It's simple to set up, works with most providers, and has great Zapier integration so you can add contacts from multiple custom sources.

Inconvénients

I'm suspect your contact database entries are used as the source of FullContact's contact enrichment API. It's a cool API that admittedly I may use in the future so I can't complain too much, but it is worth noting if you expect your contact data to be totally secure.

Excellent Company

Data enrichment.

Avantages

API docs are clear and the code integration went smooth. We're getting great value from the data enrichment.

Inconvénients

Want better instagram and linked in data. Higher match rates for business related emails would be valuable. Provide more affinities and demographic data.

Traduit par Google

Good product for extracting information per company

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Useful information about the company our client is working in.

Avantages

Your system is stable, fast and easy to integrate with, and we get back useful information in most cases.

Inconvénients

Poor handling of typos in company names.
We use customers free text to extract information about his company, but in many cases there are typos and/or additional text of the company (e.g. a sub division he works in). In those cases we usually get back nothing from your system.

Traduit par Google

Great solution to enrich leads through API

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 07.06.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I got a lot extra info about people and companies I'm interesting by using this service through the API.

Avantages

I'm using API for enrich leads in my CRM with addtitional info. API is well documented and I haven't problems to use it. This solution usable both for finding people contact info and for get extra info about companies.

Inconvénients

Very often I get no data by people emails which I requested through API from FullContact, but I can find extra info about requested people using another methods and services. Therefore, there is still something to improve.

Traduit par Google

Collect all your contacts in one place... with updates!

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 08.12.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Full contact is an amazing product that allows you to not only collect all your contacts in one place, but they hand transcribe your business cards reducing the scanning errors of other software. It is a great entry level CRM that is great for business owners that like to make notes about contacts, but do not need to have a record of every email or phone call.

Avantages

Easy to use and removes transcription errors and the time needed to correct them.

Inconvénients

Some of the integration features are not there yet, but I think they will be soon.

Traduit par Google

FullContact have been very helpful in enriching our millions of records of customer data

Publié le 17.05.2018

Avantages

High match rate (~xx%), very good documentation - it's been very easy to implement. Customer support has been good; some initial mis-configuration around query rates and data add-ons was resolved very swiftly.

Inconvénients

Lack of clarity over the derivation of some data points. Lack of insight into method used to calculate confidence levels.

Best contact information gatherer

Publié le 27.01.2016
Provenance de l'avis

If you need more information on any of your contacts, FullContact is the app for you. In my business, sometimes I only get an email address and/or a first name. Once I put it into FullContact, the magic begins. Lots of programs claim to scour the net to source missing contact info, but this one seems to be the best at it. From just an obscure email address I will be able to obtain a contact's name, social profiles, photo etc. Invaluable.

Avantages

FullContact integrates with many other programs. I use the free version, which has been more than adequate so far. The premium version provides instant contact updates , while the free version states contacts are only scanned for updates monthly. The best thing about FullContact is their support. They have live chat and the reps are top notch. They really seem to care and know their stuff. I know that if I have an issue I will be able to get help.

Inconvénients

Syncing with Google Contacts has created some duplication issues for me which are being looked into. Limited ability to create Zaps through Zapier, although they say they are working on expanding that. No integration with Outlook, but apparently that is also in the works.

Powerfull contact manager

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 10.08.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I enjoy the ability to integrate FullContact within my Gmail window, making contact management quick and easy. I'm a heavy tags user, in order to categorize contacts by area of interest. Other team members found the learning curve too steep and preferred keeping track of contacts in excel than exporting mailing lists by category/tag, but I found this ability to be a huge benefit.

Avantages

The ability to add tags and esoteric contact details are huge benefits

Inconvénients

I didn't have any major complaints, but less technology-oriented staff found it difficult to manage and use the tool.

Traduit par Google

Fairly easy to integrate with no disruptions to service

Avantages

No-frills firmographic data that has been a reliable source of data for our api enrichment product.

Inconvénients

The developer interface is a bit dated. The look/feel of their recently acquired MatterMark site was much more modern and had a better ui.

6.0/10
Traduit par Google

We really have a great experience with how much straightforward is your APIs usage and doc.

Avantages

We're satisfied with the amount of info you have about people in your people API, since we use such info to analyze our leads.

Inconvénients

We some times have to request your API multiple times to get the info on different params about a person

Avoid with Google Contacts

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Version d’essai gratuite
Publié le 12.04.2017

Avantages

The editable contact info that appears in the sidebar of Google Mail. The editable contact info that appears in the sidebar of Google Mail.

Inconvénients

Automatically merging duplicates that I don't want merging. Changes in Google Contacts were not synced to FullContact, so were reverted when FullContact synced with Google Contacts. Thanks for wasting so much of my time fixing these things.

0.0/10