PhoneBurner

Numéroteur puissant et logiciel d'accélération des ventes sortantes pour les PME.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

162 avis

Mike
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

PhoneBurner An Amazing Product For Business

Publié le 15/02/2019

The voicemail drop feature is unparalleled for time saving. One click and you're done and on to the next call. We are able to go through our calling list quickly and easily. Time saved on calling is essential with a small business like ours where we are handling more than one task with clients. Each call stays registered, follow up calling is done with ease. Customer Service was friendly and easy to work with. Highly recommended.

Avantages

PhoneBurner makes calling and record keeping easy. We were able to see increase in productivity immediately. You can go from one call to the next immediately or there is the option to pause between calls to make notes.

Inconvénients

We haven't found anything we didn't like with PhoneBurner, there are constant improvements to the platform.

Alexandre
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best customer service of all 7 call software I used. Outstanding.

Publié le 06/11/2019

You pay for problems NOT happening. You pay for not having to fix issues. You pay for outstanding service. Phoneburner is my peace of mind.

Avantages

I used 7 differents call softwares. I used : Five9, Vocalcom, Fenero, 3Clogic, AAvaz. Nothing compare to the service phoneburner gave me. With all other software, it oscillated between bad service, to outright fraud (Fenero was the worst). Not only everything work perfectly fine but when you got questions, a dedicated staff fix everything with you in a matters of seconds. With Five9, I spent up to 20 hours a weeks, trying to fix all the problems for 6 weeks until they just gave up and refunded me (I do give them credit for that).

Inconvénients

I would like to see a feature to listen, whisper and bargin. Especially to train my home based agents.

Five9

Pourquoi choisir PhoneBurner

Been burried 20 hours a weeks trying to fix countless problemes for 6 weeks until they just gave up and refunded me. (I do give them credit for that). I also tried 6 others softwares. Before that I also used : Fenero : Sell you a so-called pay-per-use, very cheap but they create problems to sell you a service plan. During a call I was tapping 1 for sales or 2 for customer support it would input the wrong number. I faced fenero with the issue they just answered a list of payiong plans. I gave them a bad review, and they justerased my company of their system, without warning during the middle of a working day. Worst experience of all softwares i used. Outright fraud. Vocalcom : Sell you a training day at 1500$ a day. Take a full time IT guy to manage. They give minimal service. If you ask too many questions they will just book you for another day of training at 1500$ 3Clogic : There was a major incompatibility with french operating systems and they systems. I advised them before buying. They were supposed to tell me, they didnt. After 4 month of losing up to 6 hours of production everyday, on lvl 4 tech guy finally figured it out and told it to me. They cancelled the invoice I owned them but I sinked like 10 000$ of lost production. Aavaz : Was not so bad, but many issues too. Averages customers service but they tryied very hard to get me happy I do give them credit for that.

Logiciel antérieur

Five9

Pourquoi passer à PhoneBurner

I tryied and considered EVERY single relevant solution.

Réponse de PhoneBurner Traduire en français

Thanks so much Alexandre! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to support you and your team :)

Eric
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

A must have

Publié le 02/11/2022

Great customer service.

Avantages

Ease of use. Features are excellent Simple to get up and running quickly. Onboarding is well organized.

Inconvénients

All of features are well laid out and easy to use. No cons.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

The Worst Support and Billing Team - Horrible Service

Publié le 25/05/2022

By far the worst service in any business vertical that we have ever received. Customer Support/Tech Support departments are not the brightest individuals and have horrible people skills. The billing department is unable to create invoices that are required for tax purposes.

Avantages

Nothing. Horrific software and service top to bottom.

Inconvénients

Entire new customer support and billing team.

Réponse de PhoneBurner Traduire en français

We take a lot of pride in how we support our clients and their success. Our customer service team works hard to help every customer, but repeated disparaging and disrespectful treatment of our team is not tolerated or acceptable. Detailed invoices are always available for all of our customers in their back office. We wish this user every success on another platform.

John
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Worked ok

Publié le 12/08/2022

There are enough alternatives that when I need a dialer I'll go to one that actually cares about the customer.

Avantages

There is a definite learning curve but it does what it's supposed to do.

Inconvénients

I asked for a credit since I hadn't used the product but had been paying for it for the last 5 months and was told that isn't something they do. I wasn't planning on stopping the service but I did because of their poor business ethic.

Réponse de PhoneBurner Traduire en français

Our team is fully committed to our customers and your success. We offer a monthly service that can be cancelled anytime, but cannot offer refunds months after the fact based on level of usage. Still, we offered you an extension as a courtesy, despite the fact that you had regularly logged in to the product during this time. Should you ever decide to, our team is always here to help you get the most out of our software and your outreach. We wish you every success!

John
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Making 400 calls per shift has never been easier

Publié le 03/07/2019

Avantages

This software is feature-rich and powerful. Employees save time by having their call queue preloaded for them. They can also choose who and how many people they want to call. The uses for PhoneBurner really are endless. They can be used for outbound sales as well as following up with customers. The onboarding help they give you is fantastic. Another huge plus is no minimum seats. The UI is fantastic.

Inconvénients

The menu could be organized a little better. I would really love if the report section had a link on the top so I could quickly track how my team is doing instead of the current configuration where it is buried a bit. Also, I would like it if they would add one more folder level. I have a tendency to segment my lists intensively so on the top level it gets a bit crowded.

Ytel et ReadyMode

Pourquoi passer à PhoneBurner

Cost and features. Both had minimums of 3 and 10 seats. I had two callers. I wasn't going to spend extra for something I wasn't going to use.
MISTY
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Need to make more calls? YOU NEED THIS!!

Publié le 03/06/2021

I LOVE Phone Burner! I used to work in a call center so I was familiar with a dialer but this one is fantastic! I started using it because of it's integration with Salesforce and have never looked back! I love that I can make calls and drop a pre recorded voicemail and it has nearly doubled my productivity!

Avantages

I love that it cuts down on my time on the phone by dialing numbers automatically and by dropping voicemails before the voicemail even picks up!

Inconvénients

I wish there was a better integration between Salesforce and Phone Burner where I could make updates to my CRM while I'm in Phone Burner but I just open another window with Salesforce in it on my computer and that solves that problem.

Victoria
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Up-to-date technology, it transformed the way we used to work in the past

Publié le 21/06/2022

Avantages

You can customize this software easily, it is intuitive (even for non IT users), the cloud platform is reliable, we had no trouble with the implementation - you only need an user and you're ready to start working with it -, every action logs automatically, you can create on the fly as many tags/folders/searches/call lists as you need.
Before, we were using an old ATS that would require months to adapt to our needs, and only the vendor was able to customize the software. So I feel that now we have a great tool for outbound activities, I recommend it!

Inconvénients

The reporting is very good, but could have more visual aids. And it would be great to have integrations like Indeed, Monster, Facebook, etc, for recruitment purposes.

Steve

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great phone tool for your sales team

Publié le 23/05/2022

Great experience helping grow our company faster than we imagine

Avantages

I like the fact that you can integrate scripts and voicemails together to make pinpoint campaigns

Inconvénients

I really have no complaints. The product is on par

Michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

11 out of 10!

Publié le 05/05/2022

It turned a lengthy painful process into an easy, efficient, and enjoyable experience

Avantages

It streamlines every step and makes each step dummy proof

Inconvénients

We had a few small glitches when we first upgraded our account with the leadstreams that came from the old system into the new upgraded version, but those were quickly resolved and now it all runs like a dream.

Tony
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great product!!! Especially for cold calling.

Publié le 08/03/2018

This is a great product for functionality, service, price, ease of use, transparency, and consistency Phone Burner is in a league of its own. There are no hidden fees or charges, no miscellaneous feature upgrades that cost money, no paying per minute on top of the monthly fee. Phone Burner does what it says it does, and quite honestly, does it even better than it claims. Get the free trial if you don't believe me, you'll be sold!!!

Avantages

Before our sales team moved to PhoneBurner we spent a lot of time comparing a ton of dialer solutions, and PhoneBurner was the obvious choice. I am always talking about the level of client support that's available, the flexibility of the platform has, and how easy it has been to get integrate and have the team using it. Best of all, our team's efficiency has significantly improved and numbers are up yet still continue to grow. I can't imagine our team connecting with our fans and clients without PhoneBurner it's indispensable. This is a great product that delivers where it counts!

Inconvénients

The only con that I have with this product is how it integrates with some CRM's. We are utilizing ZOHO CRM and it doesn't connect, but from what I have been hearing is that they're going to be integrating with the Zoho CRM soon. This will be a huge plus and we are definitely looking forward to that. But for now, we have no problem importing/updating files then exporting back because of all the customization available.

Alan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I've tried them all, believe me.

Publié le 11/04/2017

As for functionality, service, price, ease of use, transparency, and consistency Phone Burner is in a league of its own. No hidden fees or charges, no miscellaneous feature upgrades that cost money, no paying per minute on top of the monthly fee. Phone Burner does what it says it does, and quite honestly, does it even better than it claims. Get the free trial if you don't believe me, you'll be sold - at least I was.

Avantages

There is not a feature you need that Phone Burner doesn't provide. I have a team that varies in experience levels, and technical aptitude and they all enjoy Phone Burner far more than any of the others we have tried (We have tried them all, yes, even that one) - Everything is so intelligently designed that it's a plug and play application, and the customizations of dispositions couldn't be easier. The customer service is helpful, kind, and consistent. I've had systems prior where we were actually billed for trouble shooting - Phone burner's LEAD ENGINEER went as far as to help me with a CSV file I was admittedly getting jammed up with. It should also be mentioned that the price-point is lower than the competitors and if you are debating on a CRM the automation of the Phone Burner platform out of the box is deeper and more intuitive than many systems I've made the mistake of paying for prior. Phone Burner has it all - it's really that simple.

Inconvénients

I wish they integrated with my ZOHO CRM but importing - updating files - exporting back isn't bad because of all the customization available. Most importantly word around the campfire is they're going to be integrating with the Zoho CRM sooner than later.. looking forward to that.

Kelsey
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Game. Changer.

Publié le 22/05/2019

Biggest benefit is the time saved. It will change how you structure your an entire day.

Avantages

PhoneBurner has been a total game changer for my job. I'm responsible for a database of about 1500 and counting clients that I regularly followup with to varying degrees. While emails and texts are always great, nothing beats a phone call. PhoneBurner is the only reason I'm able handle anywhere from 80-100 a day while still getting me regular regular work done.

Favorite features:

* Interface is incredibly user friendly

* Caller ID can be set to your number (or a local number) and all return calls will go to your personal line regardless

* Pre-recorded voicemails so you can tailor them to the type of calls you're making.

* Call session recordings (optional, but I really like being able to refer back to calls I made for training or missed info)

* Dial Sessions can be easily picked back up if you didn't get through one.

* Their support/customer service team has always been incredibly helpful and pleasant. Something you don't think about until you're having a bad experience elsewhere.

* Super easy to upload contacts. They've done a lot to eliminate as much manual work as possible. If you can export your contacts into an excel sheet you're looking at a 2 minute, organized upload. And if not, their support team is so helpful.

* Pays for itself with the time you're able to save

Can't recommend it enough.

Inconvénients

I honestly can't think of much. Occasionally it will bug and not connect to a number which you have to pay attention to. That's rare though.

Tom

Outstanding CRM for Generating More Calls, Emails, and Voicemails

Publié le 06/01/2021

Extremely happy with this company and their customer service. They did a great job of setting us up and continue to provide very fast, efficient customer service.

Avantages

Extremely easy to use. Automates calling, sending emails, and leaving voicemails. You can make 2-4 times more calls, emails, and voicemails with PhoneBurner than you can without it. It's the fastest way to contact customers and prospective clients. You can easily customize the software to build the sales process you want to implement and make changes at any time. We love it!

Inconvénients

It does not have any sales analytics or revenue projections. You can use it in conjunction with another CRM to have the best of both worlds (the fastest possible calls, emails, and voicemails with PhoneBurner and sales analytics and pipeline management with an attached CRM).

Neal
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Getting a lot more done with this tool

Publié le 20/12/2019

Despite the integration issues this tool is great. I spend much more time speaking with people rather than leaving voicemails.

Avantages

Our call rates have increased dramatically because of this tool. We had a mountain of old leads that we just couldn't get through manually and PhoneBurner has now breathed new life in to them. The voicemail drop feature allows us to just move on rather than spending that time leaving a message. Big time saver.

Inconvénients

Hubspot integration. One of the reasons we purchased PhoneBurner was due to it's integration with Hubspot. It was listed as a product with premium integration in Hubspot's app marketplace. However during implementation we discovered that it only syncs with free-text fields in Hubspot, which is a little strange. As a result it's a little hard to track lead status since they are in dropdown format.

Aircall et Kixie PowerCall

Pourquoi choisir PhoneBurner

Price and commitment.

Pourquoi passer à PhoneBurner

Power dialer, lead management capabilties, and integration.
Darral
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Essential for reaching large groups

Publié le 29/05/2019

Overall, PhoneBurner beats any alternatives I have tried in todays market given the rules of auto dialing. While it can never be compared to old fashioned predictive dialers, it DEFINITELY holds the #1 spot today.

Avantages

The ability to load large lists and dial those down immediately, without manual processes, is the best part of the application. Another great feature is the newer list loading tool, which allows you to create a new folder for the contacts on the fly, making organized call campaigns really easy to start.

Inconvénients

Limitations on sort options are a pain to work around, but workable. It would also be helpful to have more integrations like an easy ServiceNow integration.

Daniel

Phoner Burner Has Helped Our Sales Team Even With Their Most Recent Changes

Publié le 02/07/2018

Our customer support representative at Phoneburner actually cares about his clients and does what's necessary to assist his client.

Avantages

It sends e-mails for you, although sometimes this does not work. This saves you a lot of time if you work in the sales industry.

Inconvénients

They stopped the use of an automatic dialer. You now have to manually click to dial the next contact. Doesn't really make a big difference and they still help our company.

Réponse de PhoneBurner Traduire en français

Daniel, we're very sorry to hear of your recent experience. PhoneBurner still dials for you and sends 1-click emails. I'll make sure someone on our team reaches out to help troubleshoot, and to better understand and work out your price issue as well. Look forward to once again having you as a happy client.

Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Expensive, but a 1 lead can pay for itself!

Publié le 29/09/2020

PhoneBurner has been EXCELLENT! 8/10 for sure. It pays for itself if you convert some leads. It lets you contact a LOT of people. My company still uses it, and is able to product new business for us daily.

Avantages

This software just rolls through your entire database spreadsheet 1 call after another. It has a GREAT user interface that is maps calls to hang up, pause dialing, next call, etc. It calls the home, celll, and then lets you disposition calls

Inconvénients

The worst part is it cant identify fax numbers. On cold calls, you get a lot of those. Everyone loves a good screech of the fax machine.

Monica
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

What a great program for business!

Publié le 05/12/2018

I enjoy the ease of my day when it is time for the calling out. Often times, I am working on other things and I use to dread making my own leads but now it is simply and quick and allows me more time to focus on the calls instead of "WHO" I am calling.

Thank you PhoneBurner!

Avantages

I love that when it is time to cold call to generate more business, there is ease with clicking an uploaded list and just dialing. No fussing over who to call next! The dialer keeps dialing!

Inconvénients

Sometimes, I accidentally hang up and the "Talking time" doesn't really register for my employer.

There already has been a resolution with this!!! I have noticed that when I hang up, it asks me "Are you done? It gives me the opportunity to call back in and jump in where I left off!

Martin
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Power Dialing and Contact Management with SUPERB customer support.

Publié le 13/04/2021

PhoneBurner is a dramatic improvement over our previous system and the streamlined workflow were a very pleasant surprise, but the biggest surprise has been the cheerful and competent support staff. I would recommend this product to anyone in my position.

Avantages

The power dialer streamlined our workflow and increased productivity dramatically. Setting it up was very easy with the help from the PhoneBurner support team. As my needs evolved and I became more and more familiar with the software, I became more and more interested in tweaking it to suit my desired workflow and results. The support team not only helped me ably, they were always cheerful and pleasant to deal with.

Inconvénients

It's not as feature-rich as the giant CRMs but that is easily offset by the dramatic difference in price.

Kevin

Great Product with Great Support

Publié le 10/04/2015

They have an excellent trial program which has no time limitations only limitation a total minutes used. So if you sign up for a trial and don't get to it, it doesn't expire on you for the first 30 days it continues until you've used your minutes.
Their business practice is true SUBSCRIPTION -- Sign-up monthly, continue month-to-month. No expensive upfront implementation cost, no long-term contract. I love their ROLLOVER Minutes policy where they allow you to roll over unused minutes from this month to the next month so that your investment is protected.
It's super easy to create a list from either leads or contacts. Just select your leads upload them and you're dialing away. I also like the Salesforce.com integration.
An extremely demanding request I had was integration with my existing system. PhoneBurner worked with me tirelessly and efficiently and very quickly to fully integrate into my own community environment, smoothly navigating a tricky technological hurdle that salesforce.com had in place. They just took care of it.
Audio quality was not compromised during our trial as it was with other dialing solutions. The interface is extremely easy to use. The integration with salesforce.com makes it a cinch. The ease of recording voicemail and send email is also a huge plus.
But easily the biggest clincher for their superior performance is the PhoneBurner organization itself. Jeff Osness was an extremely responsive and accountable stakeholder in our success.
When I find an application that does what it says I'm a huge fan. But the real test for me is always whether the organization will support me when I need them. Phone burner more than satisfied on both counts.

Réponse de PhoneBurner Traduire en français

Wow what a GREAT review. Thank you for taking the time to post it. We appreciate you working with us and look forward to helping you grow your business.

Erin
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire

Excellent Dialer Service

Publié le 08/08/2019

The benefits of the software are endless especially with the ability to integrate with other sales software.

Avantages

The best part about PhoneBurner is the speed at which you can go through new lead lists. It takes no time to sort through a cold list and find prospects. The system allows for notes to be entered on each as you go and send automated emails or leave voicemails.

Inconvénients

The only feature I wish they had is the ability to insert a call order across multiple pages of leads. So, that I could put them in order of my appointments for the day.

Ida
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great for making my job easier!

Publié le 06/01/2022

Overall, it has been a huge improvement and helped us reach more students

Avantages

The features are easy to access, and the processes easy to learn. It's easy to go back if you have made a mistake and within the call, the features are also easy to access. Importing contacts is simple and listening to recordings is very easy compared to other software we have used to do so

Inconvénients

Sometimes the dialer screen can be a bit overwhelming and we have experienced unexplained glitches while dialing

Brittany

Amazing Program & Amazing Support Staff

Publié le 31/01/2019

I would have to say that my favorite Tech Support person to work with would hands down be CSR. They are quick to reply and to try to fix any issues my team and I run into. Not to mention the program itself is SUPER EASY to use!

Avantages

It is easy to use and really increases your productivity.

Inconvénients

I can't say that there is much that I don't like about the software. If I had to choose something it would be that there is not a way to sub-folder in a sub-folder. So if I have one folder CA Contacts for example and I wanted to make a set of folders for the contacts that I started to call in Jan and another one for Feb; and in sub-folders to that put the contact in folders in accordance to my disposition buttons.

Timothy

Invaluable

Publié le 04/02/2019

A+++ I couldnt be happier

Avantages

I have used Phone Burner for almost 10 years, and I have to say that if it wasnt for this system I probably wouldnt have been as successful as I am today. I owe a great deal of gratitude to the creators and staff at Phone Burner!!! Thank you!!!

Inconvénients

There are no cons, Phone burner is constantly working to improve their platform with the changes in business.

Réponse de PhoneBurner Traduire en français

It has been great helping you build your business over the past 10 years. We look forward to the next 10+ years!