107 avis
Authorize.net

Authorize.net

Traitement de carte de crédit pour les commerçants de petite et moyenne envergure

4,5 /5 (107 avis)
107 avis
Keyana K.
Secteur d'activité: Internet
Traduire en français

Gets the job done with hardly any issues ever.

Publié le 25/04/2018

Avantages

Authorize.net is our payment gateway, as we are a company that runs several credit card transactions daily. The fees are minimal, the customer service has always been great (even if, at times, the reasons I had to call we're not so great), and the website is about the simplest one I've ever used, considering all of the information it processes. We don't use any POS devices, just the website, but that's still MORE than enough for us.

Inconvénients

I wish it was easier to edit ARB subscriptions; for example, if I want to simply change the date that a customer's auto-charge runs, I have to actually delete the whole thing, and create a new one to reflect the date change. That's pretty annoying, but for a website that hasn't really changed much in the 12 years since I first began using it, I can only expect so much at this point.

Brian W.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

Very Useful CC Gateway

Publié le 24/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Authorize.net is really a payment gateway for your site or business. We have utilized the mobile application for 1 off transactions and have been pleased with how it works. It is not made to be your whole inventory tracker in the least bit, but it does its job for the occasional transaction. We have been using the gateway on our sites for years. We have used Magento, and WooCommerce and now Shopify for our site. We did have some issues with WooCommerce and finding plugins for the payment gateway that worked for all we needed it to. That being said, for the majority of the time it has worked.

Avantages

It really has never failed us when utilizing the application to run transactions on the go. It has worked for us for years.

Inconvénients

Integrations with WooCommerce has proven difficult at times. We have utilized the official plugin for some time, but that has recently started to have problems for us. We ended up switching to a new backend for our site. We'll probably still be utilizing Authorize.net though.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Jay M.
Traduire en français

Holds Funds like PayPal Does - Avoid.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 03/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I'm not saying that Authorize.net does not work for everybody. But the digital marketer is in particular I would steer clear because it has the same issues that PayPal exhibits were sometimes a hold your funds for no reason and you have to fight to get them. Youre flagged as high risk

I was a customer with Authorize.net for about three months and I was approved for ACH bank transfers by their credit team. I put two of them through and all of a sudden my bank transfer account was shut down and they didn't tell me why other than my account was deemed high-risk by their bank and no matter what I did it would never be reopened ever. To my knowledge the only thing that makes it high-risk is that I charged about $5k in two days - Which I told the underwriter team was my norm before I signed up. They knew how much money I would be processing each month. They also told me that my business model wasn't elibigile for bank transfers.

My clients couldn't even ask for a refund. All they could do was dispute the charges that were on hold and if they did that it would hurt my account and my credit. To this day they still have about $4400 of my money that I will not get until the end of January if my account is in good standing. Well I shut down the account and moved over to QuickBooks so hopefully I get paid.

Again I'm doing recurring bank transfers with my client so this might not be the case for everybody and this might be great for credit card transactions.

Avantages

It was very easy to set up recurring payments and sync with my webmaster.

Inconvénients

- The UI is extremely outdated and looks like it's from the early 2000s.
- Your invoices are not customizable and they look tacky
- Navigating around the menu is not user-friendly as finding where you're trying to go and can be difficult
- Customer support is not the greatest and sometimes I can't help you with your problems or get back to you in a timely matter

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 1.0/10

Brittany C.

Easy to use and safe!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 02/03/2020

Avantages

It was very simple to set up and implement on our clients' sites. We also chose this as our payment portal because it is very safe for the customers' information.

Inconvénients

The only thing I did not like is when they updated their platform we had to make changes to the code ourselves which caused some hiccups on our end, other than that no issues.

Katharine T.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
Traduire en français

Authorize.net is a good standard for authorization terminals!

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 21/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It allows for our business to run far more smoothly in contrast with our clunky patron CRM software. It's a solid product to use and while it has it's flaws, is nothing short of consistent. Less frills and smooth than Square but in many ways far more direct and clear.

Avantages

- Very easy to use towards transactions, refunds and troubleshooting any and all patron issues within our site.
-Allows to run reports for settled transaction, dispute declined transactions and see where fraudulent purchased might occur.
- Has access to extended actions that allow us to void transactions, go into our accounts linked to the terminal and locate specific details we cannot always locate otherwise.

Inconvénients

-Can be a bit slow with processing requests or locating specific transactions.
-Is temperamental with the variables (i.e. first, last name, zip code, etc.) when running reports. Have to be careful when entering data, must be exact or actions may not always be carried out clearly.
-Running reports will not show transactions within the last business day, setlled or unsettled.
-Processing refunds has a 90 day limit.

Secteur d'activité: Design graphique
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
Traduire en français

If I could give support more stars...

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 15/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

When working with Shopify and other e-commerce solutions, I've had to get a processing gateway up and running for several clients. On occasion I've worked with businesses considered "high risk", so many processors wouldn't touch them. Authorize.Net not only enabled these risk companies to build an online presence, but the customer support team have gone above and beyond on several occasions to ensure all of my clients needs have been met.

Avantages

Generally setup is straight forward and uneventful for e-commerce situations, fees are within average ranges. Best pro is their flexibility in working with businesses that other payment processors won't touch. Near one-click integration with some platforms. Very few issues over the years, clients have been very content and never have had issues getting in touch with their reps.

Inconvénients

Setup and dashboard can be situationally daunting, but once you get up and running it's generally smooth sailing. Tools/reports interface could be cleaner and better organized.

Dave A.
Secteur d'activité: Services d'information
Traduire en français

My go to payment processor

Publié le 04/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, highly recommended. We've never had any serious issues with Authorize.Net's service.

Avantages

We have been using Authorize.Net for years on our customer eCommerce sites. Setup is easy and payments are secure.

Inconvénients

If a problem arises, our customers normally contact Authorize directly by phone. They won't usually respond to me directly since I am not the account holder. As the IT contact for our customers, it would be nice to more easily be able to contact Authorize without having to go through the customer for technical issues.

Jessica L.
Secteur d'activité: Appareils médicaux

Authorize for Small Businesses

Publié le 23/07/2019

Avantages

We have been using Authorize.net for over 10 years with no complaints. We use it strictly for online credit card processing both manually and on our website. The website is super easy to use and navigate. We recently added the fraud detection suite to our account that Authorize has available. We are very happy with the results and the filters you are able to place to control fraudulent activity.

Inconvénients

Nothing. We have been very pleased with this software.

Martin B.

Rock Solid!

Publié le 11/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use it every day - customer support is superior - never had any issues.

Avantages

This Gateway works extremely well - you can set up recurring charges. The CC expiration date can be automatically updated.

Inconvénients

I'd like to be able to change the next charge date on a Recurring charge. Or I'd like the ability to only do charges on a weekday...so, if the 1st falls on Sat, I'd like the charge to happen on the 3rd.

Nils N.
Secteur d'activité: Tabac

Our main CC Processor!

Publié le 05/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We enjoy using it and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a CC processor!

Avantages

We use Authorize.net as our main Credit Card processor and it always runs smoothly! We would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good processor.

Inconvénients

We don't have any issues with it. It is very straightforward and easy to use. We've enjoyed our experience with it.

Secteur d'activité: Think tanks
Traduire en français

It's been great for our business

Publié le 26/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Authorize.net has been super simple and straight forward to use. I've been able to cancel a charge that was made in error before it even hit a card. I get full details of who is purchasing and how much. I can look up transactions easily. It's been a great second backup system for us as far as credit card records. It's been very easy to implement on our website and we've been very happy.

Avantages

I have loved using Authorize.net. Often I have to go back thru our credit card records to check how much was charged or how much was refunded. It's great to be able to look up via credit card number or names. Customer service has always been excellent whenever I've needed to contact them. I also like that I'm able to run reports of all of our transactions when I'm trying to compartmentalized different amounts and categories. It works well with our registration system.

Inconvénients

I wish that we were able to issue refunds after the 3 month period. I know we can lose some of our security measures to allow our system to automatically refund but we don't want to do that. Instead we take the cc number and manually enter it into a different refund system for those return that are past 3 months. I think the security issue is a mandated issue and there is not much Authorize can do. I do wish the downloads went to a simpler to read excel format but I tend to take the CSV file and do what I need to do to make it work.

Kenneth M.
Secteur d'activité: Armée

AUTHORIZE FOR NON PROFIT DONATION MANAGEMENT/PROCESSING

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 02/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Customer service and adaptability of the system with our CRM has been very positive for us. When we adopted our new CRM system along with the the hosted website managed by the same CRM system, we were not sure how everything would integrate, but our donation links and sponsorship links that take contributors directly to Authorize for processing have never let us down.

Avantages

Authorize integrated flawlessly with our CRM system. It was one of several options for donor management and processing that was compatable with our CRM. We researched each available system and Authorize was both suggested by a fellow non profit as well as seemed to meet our requirements.

Inconvénients

Transaction charges seem to be the biggest issue that we have. There are industry averages for processing various cards, and Authorize is on par with other systems. It is unfortunate that Authorize does not offer a non-profit processing rate or possibly a flat rate that is well below what would be offered to a for profit organization.

Jamie R.

Authorize.net!

Publié le 16/12/2018

Avantages

The greatest thing about Authorize.net is that their merchant portal is so easy to navigate. If we need to void, issue refunds, or manually authorize a card-- it's so easy to do and find on the left-hand side of the website. If there is something we're not able to quickly do, their FAQ/help page/customer support is great. Receipts/confirmations are automatically sent to the internal contacts that we've chosen--there's even an option to send the receipts directly to the customer. This program is incorporated into our other main software (ShopVox) and works seamlessly.

Inconvénients

There isn't anything that I dislike about this software.

Traduire en français

A wonderful way to process payments

Publié le 26/04/2018

Avantages

This software makes it so easy to process payments. It was very easy for us to build the bridge between our main software and authorize.net to process all payments through them. The website requires no training and doesn't have a million options of choices to pick from like some do- everything is very self explanatory! Their customer service is great and gets back to you quickly.

Inconvénients

I don't have many complaints about Authorize.net except the reports. They are very confusing and it is hard to know which report you are supposed to be using and when. They don't provide a great description of each report.

Secteur d'activité: Sports

Authorize.net Review

Publié le 03/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Authorize.net helps us take and track payments. We have been using it for 8+ years with my company and haven't had many issues. We use it with several different POS systems and the support provided whenever there are issues is great. They have one of the most effective chat for help options I have ever used.

Avantages

Authorize.net makes it super easy to take payments through our ticketing system. If we weren't able to link these programs getting payments would take a lot more effort, but this provides ease for the front and back end.

Inconvénients

The software uses another third party processor that adds additional fees, but overall doesn't harm the effectiveness of the program.

Allie S.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Decent Merchant Services

Publié le 21/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

As I mentioned above, it integrates well with our website and is easy to do transactions on the app. It's nice not to have to worry about merging systems.

Avantages

I like that Authorize.net is easy to integrate into our website and other things that we use to accept money. It makes it seamless when needing to do event registration. They also have a great app you can download and use for transactions which I really like and has been a simple way for us to take money at events. Definitely recommend.

Inconvénients

I haven't found anything with the software I don't like. It seems to be good for our needs and we don't plan to switch anytime.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

We've relied on Authorize.Net for over 10 years

Publié le 13/03/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We've used Authorize.Net with our website shopping cart for over 10 years. Along with that, we've used the virtual terminal for manually keying phone / mail orders. It is easier to use than PayPal Manager.

Avantages

Authorize.Net provides good, helpful API documentation. Its web-based virtual terminal is also easy to use.

Inconvénients

I would give their support a grade of B. Fortunately, it is rarely needed. A few years back, there were some rough patches where the service was down or unreliable for brief periods. We have not had reliability problems for the last few years.

Jessica L.
Secteur d'activité: Appareils médicaux

Authorize.net - Easy to Use

Publié le 19/09/2018

Avantages

Authorize.net is extremely easy to use. I'll be honest - I probably don't use it to the full extent of the software. I generally do 3 things. 1. charge a credit card. 2. Look at our daily reports and 3. Use the transaction search. From time to time, I may look at unsettled transactions and change a setting but that is about it. You don't need to be tech savvy to understand the platform. It is easy, convenient and worry-free.

Inconvénients

Honestly, nothing. I've been using it for over 11 years with ease.

Bryan M.
Secteur d'activité: Design
Traduire en français

The payment gateway we've preferred for ecommerce development projects

Publié le 02/07/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Reliable and trusted payment processing

Avantages

Authorize.net is the standard in payment processing. For a complex and established ecommerce website, Authorize.net will offer the features needed and provides a trusted payment solution. Processing fees will be lower than competition like Stripe which larger volume businesses will benefit from.

Inconvénients

The interface, lack of reporting, and complexity in setup is an issue for us in 2018 when options like Stripe can be setup and running in a few hours vs days with Authorize.net

Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

Straightforward payment processing!

Publié le 07/02/2019

Avantages

Authorize is really easy to use. Some payment processing platforms can be difficult and frustrating to use. When processing a payment using Authorize, you simply fill out the necessary information and you're done. If the transaction is declined, it will even tell you why, which is helpful when people want to know why their payment didn't go through.

Inconvénients

I like pretty much everything about the software... at least the functions that I use regularly and am familiar with.

Saily E.
Secteur d'activité: Enseignement primaire et secondaire
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
Traduire en français

Authorize.net is a payment gateway which allows our school to run credit card payments securely

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 20/05/2017

1. Secure processing of credit card transactions,
2. Integration with school's website
3. Creation of payment forms in flexible and suitable for a variety of transactions such as events, school store, etc

Avantages

Authorize.net integrates well with our school website (managed by Finalsite). We are able to set up forms to collect credit card payments for school events. We also have the ability to collect credit card payments for our school store and sell tickets for Parent Organization events. The process to set up a form is easy to complete and Authorize.net offers flexibility with the design and options to make the form eye appealing. Credit card payments are processed securely. The reporting features offered by Authorize.net are optimal and information about cash receipts can be downloaded to simplify the reconciliation process on a daily basis.

Dawn M.
Traduire en français

Simple for transactions from desktop or mobile

Publié le 09/11/2017

Avantages

We use authorize.net from our desktop pcs and in the field for our technicians. The administrator features are really good. Being able to make reports and authorize devices in a breeze. And for simple card entry it is pretty straightforward.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a section that just was labeled "recent transactions" so you did not have to go through editing dates and menus. Also, it would be great to see emails of customers after your have sent the receipts.

Courtney M.
Secteur d'activité: Tabac
Traduire en français

This company has been great to deal with, always there when we need them

Publié le 13/07/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easily complete refunds, voids, and view all current transactions for our business. Easy search function.

Avantages

That it's super easy to use, and has been extremely reliable. When dealing with your customers money, thats of the upmost importance.

Inconvénients

We have lots of fraud transactions, but we can't prevent that without implementing settings that would block a lot of legitimate transactions. Wish we could figure out something in the middle.

Michael G.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
Traduire en français

I like using this application because of it's ease of use.

Publié le 03/07/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Ease of tracking credit card transactions that were made on-line from our website. It is very simple to do refunds as well.

Avantages

The reporting is simple to use and doing voids or refunds is very straight forward. Documenting and printing receipts is also a great feature.

Inconvénients

Credit card processing security is very strict. You only can do refunds that are 120 or less days old. Sometimes we have a need to go out further to refund a customer.

Secteur d'activité: Mode et vêtements

Apparel Website

Publié le 20/03/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, Auth was reliable and accurate.

Avantages

High visibility into transactional activity. Reports were thorough and I relied on them for my monthly finance reports.

Inconvénients

Not sure if this still applies, but since it's a payment processor, you still need a second system to house all the bank data (like a Heartland, etc). This was important when dealing with chargebacks. Would be nice to have it all one system.