MyTime

Plateforme d'engagement client, de prise de rendez-vous et de points de vente

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

121 avis

Farrah

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Makes scheduling a total dream

Publié le 24/09/2017

Avantages

Easy to use, great support, sooooo streamlined! They really make it easy to use, which makes running my business(es) much easier

Inconvénients

Hm... I guess I'd like to be able to link up multiple google calendars? My situation is weird though and I suspect no one else would need this feature

Monica

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

A hairstylist on Mytime

Publié le 04/08/2018

We originally chose Mytime because our clients were looking for a more modern and easier way to book their appointments. For a long time we were a standard Paper Booking system.
Our clients LOVE being able to book online at their own ease. Many don't have the time to call during business hours, and they love being able to book at 10PM if necessary. We have greatly enjoyed their system's convenience and our clients have too!

Avantages

I love the ease of booking appointments from an app. Also, Mytime links to my other accounts like Facebook and Google, connecting my ratings and comments from other places. Also when connecting multiple forums it allows me to add "book now" buttons with automatic links back to Mytime.

Inconvénients

There are often odd bugs in the app. At random times it will not allow me to block off my schedule or it wont let me switch profiles from personal to business. Managing the App/profile can be a lengthy process to learn, but once you have each process memorized it is very convenient to have.

Theresa
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Disappointing product, unprofessional team, borderline scam

Publié le 20/07/2023

Avantages

It is a POS system, that we were required by our franchisor to use.

Inconvénients

Team is completely unprofessional. The onboarding "specialist" was incompetent, and had difficulty scheduling our first meeting properly. Functionality is so limited. The system would have many errors and was extremely glitchy. Customer service is awful. When trying to troubleshoot, they would book "fake" appointments in the live system, which blocked off my stylists' availability and cost them customers. They continued to charge me, even after I cancelled service. Leadership does not seem to care to improve service. Seems like a borderline scam. I would have switched from them, except the franchisor required us to use them.

Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

My Time adds hours to my day.

Publié le 23/07/2016

Easy to use. A few clients have managed to make mistakes in scheduling but it is rare. This app has been a huge help to me.

Avantages

s a massage therapist I can't answer the phone when I am working. My Time lets my clients schedule quickly without phone tag.

Inconvénients

The software is great. My only critical remark is they don't email statements to me when they take payment from me. And their website could be more user friendly- such as an easier to find log-in button on the front page.

Erin
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Usually amazing!

Publié le 15/09/2016

Customer support is really the only pause here...it used to be above expectations and now follow up is needed for recognition of issues and multiple calls or emails to find solutions.

Avantages

The continuity of image it creates for my business!

Inconvénients

Every improvement or addition seems to come with bugs.

Pamela
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Best tip I got from a hairdresser was not about hair

Publié le 19/09/2016

I am not a geek but this was easy enough for me to use and teach my staff to use. I learned about this software program from the hairdresser in the shop next door.

Avantages

I need to be in front of clients and not playing phone tag to set appointments. Many of my clients jumped onboard right away to set their own appointments. Others are coming along once they get over the initial scare.

Inconvénients

I need to allow clients to pick if I am working with them in person or by phone or screen share. At this time, they can only write that in the comments section if they know or remember to do that.

Jessica

• Support client

It's the best booking software for small businesses!

Publié le 10/05/2017

Avantages

I love that my hair clients can book online and it frees me up from having to do it all. I love how the schedule keeps me organized. The online booking connected to my Facebook page was the main reason I chose MY time. These days, you don't really need a website, if you have a Facebook page. Also, I love how the Mytime calendar syncs with my iPhone calendar.

Inconvénients

The only thing I would like to see is a CAPTCHA when someone books, to make sure it's a real person. Other than that, nothing at all.

Calina
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

We've had a great experience using MyTime for Salon scheduling.

Publié le 01/08/2018

It has helped make running my business easier.

It has helped make running my business easier.

Avantages

I like that it integrates with our website and google and automatically sends out requests for reviews, appointment reminders and follow ups.

Inconvénients

They are missing some key reports for running a business. There is no way to track client referrals even though there is a report for it.

Jamie

• Support client

MYTIME has helped me grow my business exponentially in a very short time!

Publié le 07/12/2017

Avantages

I love that MYTIME offers online booking that is extremely easy for my customers to use! My customers love being able to book online whenever and wherever they want! My groomers love that MYTIME is like having a very smart receptionist on staff at all times! MYTIME is always adding new features which is awesome

Kristen
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Support client

MyTime is part of my team

Publié le 17/11/2015

I will to add to this later! MyTime keeps us so busy between connecting with our current clients and marketing to our new local customers, im too busy shopping for my seccond location opening in next year!

Avantages

Always available for genuine help.

Inconvénients

because of the new technology they are marketing for the US, there has been a few changes in they processing that make it a bit more time consuming to track some things, but again, every time i need help, i just give them a call.

Réponse de MyTime

Thank you, Kristen!

braden

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

been great for our office

Publié le 08/11/2017

it has helped us organize and maximize productivity. we have been overall very happy with the product.

Avantages

having online availability, has been very helpful. customers really like having the reminders sent to them as well.

Inconvénients

sometime has meltdowns and stops working. that has caused us a few meltdowns in the office. the staff always responds quickly

Brittany
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Excellent software - takes time to navigate through

Publié le 14/09/2020

scheduling is a lot more detailed and convenient

scheduling is a lot more detailed and convenient

Avantages

Like the ability to change apps and make detailed notes about clients

Inconvénients

took awhile to understand and maneuver about, but once I played around with the system, I became comfortable with everything

Anthony
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Ease of Access

Publié le 26/10/2022

Avantages

Ease of use, scheduling, checking clients in and out and the communication function works great

Inconvénients

That our payweek starts monday and mytime starts on Sunday

Sharon
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

I like that we can schedule for two different offices

Publié le 25/09/2017

it's affordable and I can schedule for two different locations.

it's affordable and I can schedule for two different locations.

Avantages

I love the way it reaches out to our clients and asks for a review. Those reviews help so much in social media

Inconvénients

I wish there was more room to add customer information. Currently it shows up as NOTES with the full length showing up by their appointment. I wish it would stay more with the client info, so I can look up and add as needed

Jordan
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et installations de loisirs

Very helpful!

Publié le 25/05/2017

Its good just kinks need to be ironed out

Its good just kinks need to be ironed out

Avantages

I like booking appointments, keeping track of clients, calling to remind people of upcoming and overdue appointments, and so on.

Inconvénients

The mobile app seems to crash quite a bit and customers have complaints about that its hard for them to book appointments or some of the information and their bookings are not showing...

Welly
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

Great product !

Publié le 21/07/2016

Great product for scheduling of service , website integration works well with my site. Easy set up.

Avantages

It's adaptability to my type of business

Inconvénients

Lotta glitches in the system when customers are trying to schedule

Susan
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Nifty system for service professionals.

Publié le 21/07/2016

MyTime keeps all my appointments organized. My no show rate has fallen to a minimal.
I have had...

I have had some technical strangeties with the tagged customer promo email blasts. For this reason, along with the absence of automated campaigns, whereby I can send out a series of emails in sequence, I could not give out higher stars in some productivity areas. MyTime is led by a great executive team and I'm sure they will work out the bugs and expand in product services.

Avantages

MyTime just keeps me organized. Easy to set up. Communicates with customers. No fuss appointment managing. Love it!

Inconvénients

Some bugs need to be worked out in area of email contacts and more automation capacity. Meaning, we click a tab and preset emails are sent in a campaign sequence.

Jason
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

Big fan of MyTime

Publié le 25/08/2016

Avantages

My shop started using MyTime a few months ago and it's good. We didn't take appointments before. People would drive up, wait in line. Customers like calling ahead and a lot of them just go to the website now. It's been great to track customers history and cut down on slow times.

Best thing is that we can be dirty doing an oil change or whatever, and we barely have to touch the computer to see the schedule. or techs will check their phones. Pretty cool!

Price is great and it's been great for business. Happy with MyTime!

Inconvénients

mmm I can't think of any complaints. Maybe it would be nice to be able to order parts through it too so maybe someday!

Jenny
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Fantastic company

Publié le 24/07/2016

MyTime is the best company. They care about my small business and they listen. They are very helpful, knowledgeable and always available. They've even developed an intake feature when I asked for one!

Avantages

Easy to use, except for their POS

POS is not friendly.

This cap terra.com review survey won't accept my business email address

elizabeth

automated secretary

Publié le 15/09/2016

This has opened my appointment book up so I don't have to be the one to make the appointments. Clients can book online and see exactly what is available. Usually avoids being double booked.

online booking for customers

Inconvénients

double booked me fixed now

Antony

Fantastic Scheduling Application

Publié le 22/07/2016

I researched several Pet Grooming software applications before choosing Mytime. I like the option of a cloud based solution I can view from anywhere as well as the reputation management and marketing options.

Avantages

I thought the on-boarding process was excellent. The software is fairly intuitive but Mytime provides great support where other providers just sell the program and you are on your own.

Inconvénients

There was a minor glitch using an old version of windows and every once in a while the site will go down for a couple of minutes.

Tony
Tony
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Helps Clients Schedule Appointments

Publié le 19/11/2015

MyTime is a way for my clients to schedule an appointment online. My clients find it very easy to use. My Google Calendar is linked with MyTime and my business is promoted by MyTime as well.

Avantages

The customer service is great. You get to speak with a real person who is concerned about your needs and takes care of any issues you have.

George
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

Great Product

Publié le 21/07/2016

It took a little longer than expected to bring across all of my contacts from Fullslate, but the customer service department kept me informed on the time line and reasons for the delay. By the way, it was an issue on Fullslates side.

Avantages

It is easy for my clients to chose a practitioner and location. other products were not as easy.

Inconvénients

Some of my clients don't care for having to make an account to schedule an appointment.

Jacob
  • Secteur d'activité : Électronique grand public

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Overall an amazing experience!

Publié le 16/08/2017

It has boosted our business with reviews, time management and keeping everything in one place.

Avantages

Inventory tracking, CRM, POS, etc all in one place. Since the transition has been made, our business has run much more smoothly.

I couldn't forget the review manager- We have grown our reviews by over 30 in the past 2 months which is incredible.

Linda

• Support client

I like all the features and how user friendly it is.

Publié le 26/09/2017

Avantages

Customization of system to meet my unique business needs. Customer support is always helpful and easy to reach during business hours. Ease of transitioning from old system to MyTime.

Inconvénients

When customers use the app version they have to make my business a favorite or I'm charged the 10% marketplace fee.