Freedcamp

Une plateforme de gestion de projet et de collaboration pour les entreprises

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

467 avis

Comacell
Comacell

Our Go-To Product Management Site

Publié le 02/11/2018

Overall I love freedcamp, I've been using this software for two years now and it continues to upgrade the things I always have small issues with so I'm hoping to see them tune up the major flaws. I would suggest this to any group or team needing a software to effectively communicate and delegate work.

Avantages

Freedcamp is my favorite collaboration service for multiple users which has helped me organize and collaborate effectively via the cloud. Freedcamp is my ideal software for staying in control of projects, resources, budget, and time. My favorite feature is getting notifications in real-time of updates, questions and or comments.

Inconvénients

My least favorite thing about freedcamp is using the software via the app. I don't like the fact that I can't save images that are loaded up by collaborators or myself. The functions of the app aren't half as good as using the website.

Hi Comacell,

Thank you for a review. Regarding mobile apps - we just released a new version of our Android app https://blog.freedcamp.com/2018/10/25/freedcamp-android-invitation-install-test/ which has a ful support for attachments. For you iOS users - a new version is ready but since it a brand new application we keep it in beta to be released in December. You can send me a list of your iOS users and will add them to beta so they can also work with attachments - https://blog.freedcamp.com/2018/10/25/freedcamp-ios-invitation-install-test/

Regards,
Igor

Jos
  • Secteur d'activité : Développement et commerce international

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Freedcamp, great value for money

Publié le 26/10/2022

The myriad of things to think of in handling over 40 projects simultanously for sourcing and product development.Since I use project management software the productivity has gone up significanntly, not in the least because of the ease of use of Freedcamp

Avantages

I like the ease of use for generating projects and for monitoring projects. I tried different project apps, but Freedcamp stands out; it's fast, has sufficient options and is easy to adjust, both for the admin as for each individual user. The pricing is another factor; the paid options are definitely value for money.

Inconvénients

Missing options at this moment: - integrated email client- integrated email client- integrated email client- wechat integration- baidu cloud integrationLiterally the only thing really missingI dream of a world where Freedcamp has an integrated email client that allows the user to link emails and messages to a project, and that automatically saves attachments to the project folder.And since I work from China, where wechat is the defacto standard for all communication with providers and staff it would be great to be able to zap wechat directly to a project. Specific projects can have specific groups and have that information saved in freedcamp would be really awesome. Also all US based cloud systems are a hassle to use; they require VPN. Integration with Baidu cloud or Aliyun would be a definite advantage.

Jira, Businessmap, Zoho Projects, MeisterTask, Trello, Feng Office et Asana

Pourquoi choisir Freedcamp

We used Freedcamp, and then we switched to Feng Office, which is significantly more expensive, because Feng Office has automated tasks and... a fully integrated email client. The automated tasks options turned out to be a bit less impressive than expected due to the steep learning curve, but the email client was the absolute winner.Yet, after one year we switched back to Freedcamp, because the difference in functionality and reduced ease of use did not justify the much higher price.

Feng Office

Pourquoi passer à Freedcamp

Most of these apps focus on software development or are either too structured or not structured enough for the work that we do. Jira is an exception on this, but it has a steep learning curve and requires much more management, plus it is not really suitable for a small operation like ours. Let's not forget support. Freedcamp and Feng Office were the only two replying adequately to my questions, from most I only received boilerplate reply emails. Also over time, Freedcamp has integrated many of the options and tweaks I have suggested, and I talk directly with the head of the development team. He's professional and straight forward, and gets most of my problems, issues and requests solved - except so far for the integrated email client.
Kayla
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Best for the Price, but requires outside the box customization

Publié le 04/08/2020

We are using it for all project management, and with our manual customization and workflow, its worth the extra effort for the cost saving.

Avantages

Free to use, easy to add new users and clients.

Inconvénients

No easy way to mark project status or move projects through a kanban style workspread.

Eric
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinet d'avocats

Great (Unknown) Project Mgmt Tool

Publié le 07/10/2020

I use Freedcamp every day and love it. It is general enough to be useful in any industry, but it has enough features and functionality to be useful for specific industries like mine (legal) that have a significant need for quality project mgmt software.

Avantages

I can't say enough good things about Freedcamp plus it has so many features, it is hard to pick just the best one. I judge software, in part, on how much I enjoy using it. Is it useful, beneficial, or even fun to use? Or, does it leave me disappointed, confused, or frustrated. Freedcamp is a joy to use, and it helps me keep my projects on track as well as my coworkers. I am surprised it is not as well known as some competitors like Trello. It should be!

Inconvénients

Freedcamp has some complexity in terms of customizing projects, groups, etc. It can be done but there is a slight learning curve.

Pourquoi choisir Freedcamp

Trello was too general for my needs and features not robust enough.

Pourquoi passer à Freedcamp

Number of features favored Freedcamp over Breeze, and it is more affordable than Asana. No other software compared.
Mustafa
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Freedcamp a great project management tool

Publié le 07/08/2020

A great product and fits all budgets with basic functionality kept free. And the power users can purchase advanced functionality as paid plugins

Avantages

Freed camps Task management is very powerful. The free version doesn't have sub tasks option but it can be bought as a paid plugin. Also has time logging for developers and milestones which are very critical in project managements. The best part is these also are available in free version.

Inconvénients

The time log export is a bit clumsy and needs some updates. The filters don't always work. At least on my Mac.

Pourquoi choisir Freedcamp

The trello is also a good product but its flexibility in kan ban is a bit too complex. While the basic kan ban structure of freedcamp appealed me.

Jamie
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

If you want a project management software that works for you...

Publié le 04/08/2020

One unexpected benefit of Freedcamp is the improvement to the staff’s morale when I don’t have to do nearly as much micro-managing and instead they can see in writing exactly what is expected, the due date, communicate progress, etc. without a manager constantly asking. It also makes editing or correcting errors or mistakes more like collaboration than like corrections.

Avantages

Freedcamp is so incredibly intuitive and user friendly, not to mention, each time I have ever had a hiccup or a desired result from the software that I couldn’t achieve on my own, I just emailed support and they were able to customize from the back end to make it do anything I needed.

I can’t say enough about the amount of time this tool saves me as chief of operations and I can’t imagine doing my job without it.

Inconvénients

The only feature I feel could be improved significantly is the “email in” feature. It’s quite cumbersome the first time you email into a project and if you are like me, you have so many projects going at one time that it is not convenient to have to log in, go to the project, select email in, copy the address and then alter it depending on if it’s a file, discussion, etc.

OneDrive et Basecamp

Pourquoi passer à Freedcamp

Honestly, after utilizing the free trial of Freedcamp, there wasn’t anything that I felt like it was missing or couldn’t do. And as far as file storage, the integration with google drive made it an easy sell as google is primarily free and/or completely inexpensive.
Tom
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Extraordinary Value, Flexibility, Features, Support, UI/UX that keeps improving

Publié le 30/07/2020

My consulting, ops and support support teams (from 3 to 20) have been using Freedcamp since 2017. Started with the free version which was met earlier requirements and quickly upgraded to the Business Plan. The platform has consistently met/exceeded my requirements for the wide range of use cases that my company encounters as we help internal and external clients with all aspects of business and product launches, turn-arounds, and M&As. The Freedcamp leadership, dev and support teams have always been responsive, they listen closely to the users, meet promised release dates and quickly roll out fixes and improvements that match or are better than competing platforms and customer feedback/requests

Avantages

Features and Functions that match or greatly improve upon other all the popular platforms I've used
Clean, customizable, well designed and easy to learn and use UI / UX
Very easy to deploy, onboard new users (internal teams, distributed workgroups, and contractors and clients)
Powerful and flexible for both experienced users & project managers (agile and waterfall) and for people with limited to no tech skills
Helpful and intuitive dashboard, reporting, tracking, drill downs, integrations with popular workgroup and collaboration platforms including Microsoft, Google, Dropbox, etc
Fast and continuous platform improvements
Cost/Benefit/Feature set offers a much better value than other platform I've used or vetted

Inconvénients

The CRM module is functional and usable, and may meet the needs of organizations that are seeking a single platform for project management, support, and customer contact management - but it's not as mature or feature-rich as many popular stand-alone 3rd party CRMs.

Alistair
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

An well structured time saver that helps run projects efficiently.

Publié le 25/06/2020

I loved the clarity of thinking that Freedcamp offers through its very clean interface. Compared to a support system I was previously using Freedcamp is a breath of fresh air and I could not imagine running projects without it now.

I would also add that the entry level version is totally free and comes with Unlimited Projects, Tasks, Storage, and Users.

Avantages

Freedcamp provides a very scalable solution for anyone that needs to increase their productivity through improved project management. Initially I used Freedcamp for one client and one detailed project. Then it grew to one client with multiple in-depth projects, then it grew to multiple clients with multiple projects.

The way Freedcamp is designed it handled this growth easily, and as an end user the process was very straight forward and instinctive without the need to refer to any documentation at all.

Inconvénients

Advanced use of Freedcamp would involve the use of widgets which are mostly available to power users. I found widget implementation to be a little confusing at first and perhaps the least developed aspect of Freedcamp. This may be down to my lack of experience in this area and I perhaps need to checkout the knowledgebase articles in this area.

Trello et Asana

Pourquoi passer à Freedcamp

Freedcamp was more competitively priced, and came with a cleaner more productive interface that offered a much faster learning curve thanks to a very intuitive interface.
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Articles de sport
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

A Solid Product Full of Features That needs a Restyling

Publié le 26/03/2020

We are very happy and using it daily but with our side projects as the User interface is very very outdated if this will be soon redesigned it will be for sure on top of most of the similar PM apps

Whitelabel portal
email notification and custom fields implementation
ability to add easily task and project

Inconvénients

The user interface is not that easy to follow and can be highly improved
a missing detailed onboard approach which covers all the features of the software

Notion

Pourquoi passer à Freedcamp

Features and Cost, we purchased on a special lifetime deal offer
John
John
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A great balance of complexity and features but a bit of a learning curve

Publié le 01/07/2020

Complex academic research projects with collaboration among Canadian and Tanzanian teams.

Avantages

Web-based so easy to add on team members regardless of their hardware and experience. Flexible; can assign tasks, dates, priorities, people and can create several levels of sub-tasks. I like the integration with Dropbox so that files are easily available to all partners and access does not depend on Freedcamp itself. If I ever decide to stop using Freedcamp, I won't have valuable files locked into Freedcamp that I'll have to download before quiting. The support is superb; emails are answered quickly, often within hours and questions answered accurately and concisely without the usual boilerplate text verbiage that many software companies (esp. the big ones) like to indulge in. Switching between the list and Kanban views is very nice.

Inconvénients

With complex projects, the webpages can begin to be very cluttered. As well, the default for finished tasks in to us a strike-out font as opposed to hiding or archiving them so one may see a page where the majority of text is struck out.
reporting is rudimentary, basically a summary of tasks and a time period with little customization possible. I would like, for example, to be able to generate a report by individual team member of all of their assigned tasks and deadlines.

Francesco
  • Secteur d'activité : Nanotechnologie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great for daily use in a R&D team

Publié le 25/06/2020

We use Freedcamp daily for organizing, planning and carrying out our work, setting priorities, organizing meetings and projects. I usually recommend Freedcamp to colleagues.

Avantages

Calendar, project management, team management and task planning are great features. These features help us in organizing our workplan.

Inconvénients

The management of completed/incomplete tasks is a bit messy. The user should be provided with the option of archiving old tasks without "deleting" them.
Integration with external services (for example Google Drive) could be improved.
A full mobile (Android, etc.) version of Freedcamp would be great.

Slack

Pourquoi choisir Freedcamp

Much more functionalities in Freedcamp for a similar plan.

Pourquoi passer à Freedcamp

Much more functionalities in Freedcamp for a similar plan.
Brandon

Simple and Highly Effective

Publié le 04/08/2020

Freedcamp has helped solve our disconnect on projects among different teams within our company. It has allowed everyone a space to work together and collaborate online while also organizing all of our projects. Eliminating threads of emails back and forth internally or to clients has been a blessing and has allowed our team to work more efficiently and effectively.

Avantages

From day one, Freedcamp was extremely easy to use. Adapting to a new project management system can sometimes be difficult, but Freedcamp was seamless. There are some great features which allow users to stay on-task and organized and allow team members to communicate internally or directly with clients on projects. The variety of interfaces and views are also a plus!

Inconvénients

Finding completed projects on Freedcamp can be rather intensive. We have been using Freedcamp for about 2 years and we occasionally need to refer to an old project which takes valuable time to find which I feel could be improved. There seems to be a variety of ways to find a completed project, but all take too much time.

Pourquoi passer à Freedcamp

The ease of use and simple interface. Some of the alternatives were a bit more intimidating in comparison and we were looking for simplicity.
Alessandro
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

One of our best friend

Publié le 02/08/2020

Our team works better and deliver more project in time

Our team works better and deliver more project in time

Avantages

There are a lot of interesting features in the free version, but when you are ready to pay, you will discover the full functionality of this tool.

Inconvénients

Maybe Freedcamp has not the best design in terms of usability, but you will get used to work with it after a couple of weeks

Wrike

Pourquoi choisir Freedcamp

Price, because our team was growing and the price too

Pourquoi passer à Freedcamp

Incredible offer during the black friday and we were already using Freedcamp (free version)
Scott
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Lifeline for a busy creative team with no budget

Publié le 30/07/2020

Freedcamp allows me to easily organize upwards of 400 projects a year with anywhere from 8-20 tasks per project while providing an easy view for my team of the various tasks they need to take on each day.

Avantages

Even as a free user, the Freedcamp team does not hesitate to provide me with support when I need it and even helps me to improve my processes with workarounds for features that are available in the paid product.

Inconvénients

I would like to have more ability to customize the system for my use, but I'm not one who can speak well to this as I have yet to get authorization to upgrade beyond the free version, so I know my functionality is limited.

Łukasz
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy to use and straight to the point

Publié le 04/08/2020

I've been using freedcamp for over 3 years and set up home and my small business projects. Even inviting my parents was very easy and they didn't have problems using the software.
The interface is very clear and intuitive - you get exactly the results you expect. The calendar view is very useful to see upcoming tasks at a glance.
Also most of the interface is quite compact - no unneeded spaces allows to show more taks on the screen (save for mentioned "Add Task" field)
Overall I'm very satisfied with the software. It has everything I need without overwhelming me with unwanted features.

- clear layout,
- ease of assigning dates, teammembers and priorities to taks,
- helpful reminders
- mobile app
- layered task help to organize the project
- intuitive to set up and use.

Inconvénients

- no second sorting parameter (sort by X then by Y). Unhiding completed tasks can lead to unsorted mess of a list.
- sorting by progress only sorts first task list in the project, the others don't sort.
- every task list features a large bar below to enter new taks. This takes to much screen real estate and prolongs the view of the project.

Asana et TimeCamp Planner

Pourquoi passer à Freedcamp

Freedcamp offers great deal of features even in free plan.
Alex
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Free-camp is a wonderful project management software for Freelancers and small businesses

Publié le 30/11/2021

I have been using Freedcamp for 4 or 5 years, i started using it because unlike many other similar tools, there is no restrictions about the clients or members. In fact, all this time i have used the free version and it has helped me to get organized and focus

Avantages

I was looking for a project management tool that would keep my projects and tasks organized in one place and I found this. Freedcamp is an online project management software that gives you the ability to manage all your clients's tasks in one place. The best part about this tool is that the free version is very generous.

Inconvénients

If you need some specific functions you would need to pay some addons, other than that, if you are a freelancer, the free version will be enough.

Sandra

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Freedcamp works for my business

Publié le 05/08/2020

Overall I think Freedcamp is good for managing the design and marketing projects that I do for clients. It allows me to keep files, discussions, and other details related to the project in one place.

Avantages

I like that I can do a variety of things in one place. I can exchange files with clients or subcontractors. I can start discussions with clients or subcontractors. Or I can use the discussion feature to make notes for myself. I like the timer feature where I can track the time spent on a project. I also like the tasks feature to keep track of what I need to do.

Inconvénients

There are certain things I would like to do in the software, but I am not sure how to do them. I don't know if they are possible, or perhaps I need more training to understand how to accomplish them. One thing is I would like to hide the archived projects, so I don't have to scroll through them every time I am trying to select a project.

Réponse de Freedcamp

Hi, Sandra! You should know that it's possible to hide archived projects. Click your user name in the right side of the menu and select Manage System. Then, click the settings icon and choose the option "Hide Archived Projects"

if you have any other questions, let us know at help@freedcamp.com

Miguel
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

My Favorite Project Management Application

Publié le 10/03/2018

Freedcamp is an amazing tool that works well in small businesses with no need for Program or Portfolio Management. Managing multiple projects at that level might not be an easy thing to do. I track a dozen projects at any given time, but my business structure is simple and does not rely on overly complex resource allocations or time management... I am a small shop managing projects as needed, keeping tabs on time spent for billing, and track of tasks to be completed. Freedcamp does provide a means of tracking milestones as well and fits the bill to my exact business needs. From what I can see with my daily use, Freedcamp can be cumbersome in environments with heavy development. It does not provide for defect management, testing, etc. It is a task board that can be customized to fit many needs, but definitely not an enterprise tool.

Avantages

Freedcamp provides a flexible and effective pricing structure to fit any business needs, including a free account. The list of standard features alone are impressive: shared file management, tasks, discussion boards, calendar, message boards, unlimited users, projects and storage, even time tracking... a feature that is often considered a premium with other project management applications. It has a pleasant UI which makes it easy to use. Even the setup is easy. Most of all, it provides customization at each project level. The home page now offers a dashboard that displays specific information for each logged in user. Get a bird's eye view of your work, updates, projects and weekly calendar overview on a single page to start off your day. Want an even more customized experience? Head straight to the widgets and create your own dashboard tailored to your specific needs. Freedcamp also provides the ability to change the display of many pages to a different view (i.e. view projects as cards or as a list).

Inconvénients

I use the free account because it provides me with all the features I find essential for my simple business structure. But, it would be nice if there was some sort of basic or simple reporting features at this level. Unfortunately, reporting is only part of their paid subscription. But their pricing is low enough that it is actually worth forking out the extra few bucks. For as long as I have been using Freedcamp, I have not yet encountered anything else I would consider a con, as it has provided me with a solution to all of my project management needs. I do not work with Program or Portfolio Management, so I am not sure if Freedcamp provides such level of management. Based on their features list, this does not appear to be something Freedcamp has been designed to do. But if Program or Portfolio Management is not a part of your environment, Freedcamp is definitely worth looking into.

Rob
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

Perfect Contract Work Organizer

Publié le 04/08/2020

I couldn’t do what i do without it!!

I couldn’t do what i do without it!!

Avantages

I have been using Freedcamp for years now. I have worked with large advertising companies and marketing firms all while maintaining my own contract side-hustle. The large companies use sophisticated software like Basecamp which can take awhile to fully learn and can be confusing with multiple people interacting across departments.

For myself, i love Freedcamp because of its simplicity (based on my settings) and ability to quickly view open tasks and where my daily priorities are.

Inconvénients

Not much option for customization. Like having a dark theme. I have sensitive eyes and my Mac is all dark themed. So viewing FC for extended time tends to cause me to squint.

Also, it would be nice to be able to have an avatar/logo for each client (task) for a more visual experience.

Pourquoi passer à Freedcamp

Cost and simplicity for the single user.
Jeremy
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses

Freedcamp Review

Publié le 20/09/2019

Freedcamp has allowed us as a team to work 10x more efficiently, ensuring clients are happy.

Avantages

Freedcamp is an incredible tool for keeping projects on track and ensuring deadlines are met. It allows you as a producer to worry less about remembering those notes you wrote down in a notebook, knowing that your project is being tracked.

Inconvénients

Freedcamp does not update as often as I would like. Software should constantly be changing to stay relevant with trends and industry needs.

Hi Jeremy

Thanks for your review!

Freedcamp is updated every 2 weeks and multiple times in between for bug fixes and small tweaks.
If you have something in mind we did not implement - please feel free to use https://freedcamp.uservoice.com

Please let us know how we can improve support - I searched any requests from you - found none and I am not sure why our support was valued with 3 stars :) Any extra details will be super useful.

Thanks,
Igor

Mark
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent project management features and customer support.

Publié le 04/10/2021

Avantages

Freedcamp is simply a pleasure to use, bringing projects to life. Projects can be managed in one place, without having to jump between multiple disconnected programs. From Todo/Task lists, Milestones, Time Tracking, Invoicing, the ability to Invite other users into a project and so much more. It's constantly evolving too, with features regularly being added and updated. Customer support is super responsive, which is a standout feature in its own right.

Inconvénients

It's difficult to find a negative to be honest but I guess it would be that that it's updated quite regularly (via regular scheduled slots), which creates an access issue for me personally sometimes. The developers do choose quiet times to do this however since I'm in the UK (and they aren't), due to the time difference I often find myself unable to use it on a Saturday morning whilst updates are being pushed. The slight inconvenience is still a small price to pay for what has become one of my favourite programs.

Shawn
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Daily Project Management

Avantages

The visual kanban organization of "tasks" as well as the cloud base access drew me in to using this software. I use this to manage customer queries for engineering requests under a single "project". I create ~250 new requests each year while continuing to close/service ~ 90 old requests that require revisions. Freedcamp allows me to add notes internal to each task as well as externally add visual subtasks for immediate daily status updates of the active engineering request tasks. The task kanbans get moved between three existing columns: NoProgress, InProgress and Completed for immediate status feedback.

Inconvénients

My use case has been adapted to the software organization limits to limit the data input overhead of assigning each engineering request as a "task" to each engineer to work on. The software is better organized to handle long term "projects" than my numerous engineering tasks. However, I have made it work within Freedcamp but I realize that my use case is not the typical project management scenario.

Martha
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

The best free to use project management software!

Publié le 21/05/2019

It's been great. I haven't had any problems and the information they give you on their website is true. It is 100% free.

Avantages

Freedcamp is, to put it simply, AWESOME. I've tried so many project management software and freedcamp is by far my favorite. It is free, easy to use, intuitive for my clients, and full of so many great features!

These features include task lists, the ability to assign tasks to clients, due dates, item priority levels, reminders for upcoming deadlines, communication with clients, file management, & so much more.

I have more than 40 projects on the free version and it has made my jobs go so much more smoothly. My clients are happy and so am I!

The paid options are also great if you need a more robust project management software.

Inconvénients

The one feature I would love to have is the ability to create a project that has all the items I use for every client and duplicate that project for each new client. Right now I have to set up a new project each time. I believe this may be a feature of the paid version that I have not tested out yet!

Hi Martha,

Thank you for a review!

You can copy tasks and tasks lists from one project to another on all paid plans

You can copy projects on the Business plan https://freedcamp.com/Freedcamp_LxR/Freedcamp_Devel_yOf/wiki/wiki_public/view/Ogaab

You can import template tasks from XLS on all plans - https://freedcamp.com/Freedcamp_LxR/Freedcamp_Devel_yOf/wiki/wiki_public/view/zxbab

Ernesto Enrique
Ernesto Enrique
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Very good task manager for entrepreneurs

Publié le 29/12/2018

In general it is the best application to handle tasks, work teams and projects if you are an entrepreneur. I stopped using it because I needed some features like custom statuses and custom labels. Unfortunately they added them when I had already moved to another application

Avantages

I used this software for more than 4 years and was in love since its first use. If you are looking for a simple task manager to keep track of all your pending tasks, Freedcamp is undoubtedly your best option. You can manage your tasks by lists and projects, have as many projects as you want, even in its free version, manage users at your whim, filters, export tasks or entire projects. Freedcamp has instant synchronization with Google Calendar and now they added the integration feature with Zapier or you can develop your own API connection.

Inconvénients

Something I do not like is the invoice manager, missing features that do have others, there is no continuity in the user interface, some features were added over time and look different and finally the mobile application, it still needs a lot of work.

Lisa
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Freedcamp helps keep me on target

Publié le 01/08/2020

I used to believe I performed a task when in reality, I didn't. With Freedcamp, I keep track of what I did and didn't yet accomplish. When I have multiple projects underway, I can track them all, and have reminders to complete what I need to do. I'd be lost without Freedcamp.

Avantages

After a stroke at 56, I needed a solution to make sure I didn't miss important deadlines and tasks in my job and freelance work. Freedcamp is easy to use and fits my needs. I could easily expand it to include other people. The learning curve isn't steep, and I keep adding projects as needed so I know at any point what I need to accomplish. I love using Freedcamp and recommend it often.

Inconvénients

I know the paid version has additional functionality, but I'd like to add start and due dates for tasks and subtasks without the fee.