163 avis

TapClicks

Tableau de bord marketing, plateforme de reporting et d'analytique

4,3 /5 (163 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
163 avis
Kiri T.

Unrivaled Customization in Order Management and Reporting

Publié le 16/11/2018

TapClicks provides a huge benefit to both us as a company, and to our clients. It is one dashboard where everyone can log into and tell you everything you need to know about a campaign, from it's status, order details, and creative files to the actual campaign data and reporting. This full-cycle tool has made us much more efficient as a company.

Avantages

The ability to customize everything from reporting for us and for our clients, as well as in order management. Everything is fine-tuned to our business model, and we are given the tools to make the adjustments we need in real-time.

Inconvénients

As with platforms that house a lot of data, there can be issues with the data imports, causing us to have inaccurate data our dashboard. TapClicks works as quickly as they can to remedy any data issues, but sometimes the turnaround is not quick enough for our fast moving business.

Carolyn M.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Excellent for Some Things, Opportunities to Improve in Others

Publié le 25/01/2021

They are aware of the shortcomings of their Live Call functions, and they are receptive to feedback. We appreciate being part of their beta testing to improve the platform. We are concerned about the future with TapClicks as we prepare for Google Analytics 4.

Avantages

We like that we are able to aggregate data from multiple sources easily into a single dashboard. Client permission management and user management is very easy, and data connection is usually easy. We also like the easy drag/drop functionality of the widgets.

Inconvénients

For some connections, namely Google Analytics, TapClicks is lacking because the store data in a Data Warehouse and siphon metrics into Data Views. We understand the reasoning, but it does lead to discrepancies in certain metrics, forcing us to pull from the native source for certain things. We greatly dislike trying to hunt down specific metrics under various data views, or not having a metric in a particular data view.

Jennifer P.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Makes beautiful reports but is very glitchy

Avantages

Tapclicks is really great in some aspects. They provide lots of platform options for data connectors, and I like the smart connector feature to create your own, and the automation features. The ability to make custom, comprehensive reports is great, and it was pretty easy to set up and get running with it, but...

Inconvénients

The platform is very glitchy. It seems like every month there is some feature that isn't functioning properly and that gets very frustrating. That said, their support is great! They are very responsive and helpful.

Kasie C.

TAP Review from Conversion Logix

Publié le 19/01/2021

TapClicks is an amazing tool to showcase to our clients how their digital campaigns are performing.

Avantages

I love this platform and the customization options! We've tested out a few other reporting tools and we always came back to TAP. Very user friendly, a first time user can easily navigate through data and information and rarely have questions or need help. It is easy to export data which is very helpful in segmenting data for regional reports.

Inconvénients

I recall there were a few features my team did not like, but I cannot recall specifics. I myself do not have any complaints.

Jenny M.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Easy and Dependable

Publié le 25/01/2021

From the start it has been a great partnership and I value their software and their support services.

Avantages

I like that I can count on it to work, it is dependable, the setup was easy and the customer support I receive when I have any questions is outstanding.

Inconvénients

I would like to be able to customize a few more little things about the reports, but I believe if I upgraded to the custom reports I would be able to do so. Since this need was was only for one client out of many that I would need to make those customizations for, it didn't make sense to upgrade the entire account to satisfy just one so we decided not to upgrade.

Kim D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Great Solution

Publié le 19/01/2021

Overall Tapclicks has been a great addition to our reporting workflow.

Avantages

TapClicks is a great reporting and dashboard platform that supports many advertising streams. It is easy to use.

Inconvénients

Linking new accounts can take 24 hours or more to populate data, it would be nice if this process was quicker. I would love to see more templates and reporting options on different data, specifically the ability to pull in audiences for display and video campaigns.

Emily D.

Good for standard reporting

Avantages

I like the intuitiveness about setting up widgets.

Inconvénients

There are issues with implementing custom conversions from platforms like Facebook or Centro-Basis. The export feature also isn't perfect and sometimes cuts off widgets that you have a scroll bar in.

Obed R.

TapClicks - Highly Recommended

Publié le 25/01/2021

It has solved a lot of issues, we save so much time by using this tool.

Avantages

I think that the reporting scheduler is amazing!

Inconvénients

Sometimes it takes too long to link data from the sources to the dashboards.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Huge Time Saver

Publié le 25/01/2021

The team is great and super responsive. We appreciated all of the hand holding and training to get us going.

Avantages

Having a direct API into the majority of our platforms has made TapClicks the preferred vendor for us. The ability to pull wrap up reporting, client logins and overall functionality are great.

Inconvénients

Some of the newer platforms are not integrated and we do not have a set time frame on when they will be added. A few APIs are not as robust as others. The ability to add a flat dollar amount as a fee vs a percent.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

TapClicks Review

Publié le 01/02/2021

Overall it's a good experience.

Avantages

Pretty easy dashboards that are easy to make and most of all are simple.

Inconvénients

It's a bit slow. Sometimes you have to wait a really long time for things to load.

Jorge P.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Integrations are awesome in TapClicks, it's got most of my data linked. I love TapClicks.

Publié le 03/07/2020

TapClicks has resolved most of my marketing reporting and communications problems. In the past, we used to download data from Google Ads to an excel workbook and start editing and formatting to make presentable, which used to be very time-consuming and tiring. Additionally, I needed to change my internal call reporting software and I was very worried about how to integrate data with this new software, it is great to know that TabClicks is limitless since it also has integrations for almost all call reporting software, this actually makes it easy for my agency and my clients to create a dashboard and communicate the most important metrics to our partners. Having said this, the experience that I have had with TabClicks solving my reporting issues has been very relieving and satisfactory. I am very happy working with TapClicks and I hope they continue to come up with more features, integrations, and tools to continue to improve the user's experiences.

Avantages

Working with TapClicks gives you access to a relevant and large integrations library for your marketing reporting needs. It is so great to know that you are just a few clicks away from creating and modifying cutting-edge dashboards to present to your clients. Additionally, the interface is pretty user-friendly and makes it easy to come up with new ideas.

TapClicks has more upsides than downsides, its automation and the way everything is put together quickly and efficiently is wonderful.

Inconvénients

Everything is nice, maybe adding more templates would help to have ideas about new ways to create dashboards, and sometimes adding some tutorials will also help.

Phil P.

End-to-end reporting platform

Publié le 20/01/2021

Great reporting platform that our clients love

The amount of API connections to 3rd party software, UI and ease of use

Inconvénients

Creating custom calculations for advertising metrics can be complex to setup

Katie F.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Multi-Platform Reports Made Easy

Publié le 03/01/2020

Overall, TapClicks has been a change that our clients responded very well to. It's saved us hours of manual reporting, and now that we're set up and familiar with the dashboard, it's extremely simple to set clients up for the first time.

Avantages

We use TapClicks to be able to automate multi-platform (SEO, PPC, Social) reporting for our clients. Previously, we sent multiple reports, and we've moved to Tap to be able to provide one holistic report. The initial setup is pretty laborious and it can be a bit glitchy sometimes (not necessarily TapClicks' fault - Facebook is notorious for having glitchy API issues), but TapClicks' support is top-notch and quick-to-respond.

Inconvénients

It's not very intuitive, so setting up all of our templates was a long process. We were particular about the way we wanted our reports set up, so we had to create a template for every possible scenario of our products (SEO+PPC, Facebook Lead Ads+PPC+SEO, etc.) It's possible that the setup process would be easier if we used their templates, but as it is, it was pretty time-intensive. Thankfully, the support team is responsive and extremely helpful. The cost can also be high, but we find it worth the time saving.

Nicholas M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits laitiers

TapClicks - Great Data Viz Tool

Avantages

TapClicks is amazing in that it lets us pull in several data sources with a simple click of a button, and we can get started on building out widgets. The Report Studio is amazing to share reports with clients.

Inconvénients

The only thing that I don't currently like about the software, is the date ranges not applying, and always having to update them.

Emily O.

Not Intuitive, Many Bugs

Publié le 25/01/2021

Tapclicks has made reporting much easier for me but after speaking with others in the industry about what platforms they use, it sounds like the ease of use isn't quite what some other platforms are, though I have never looked into the differences in price.

Avantages

I like the ability to connect data sources directly to the platform. My rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is awesome. He is so helpful, always on the ball, friendly, and will drop everything to help solve a problem.

Inconvénients

The layout of the platform is not intuitive. Many features in the Data section make no sense how they are laid out, how you navigate, and options to customize. Even creating widgets seemed nonsensical when I started using this platform. I come across a lot of unexplained bugs, I am in contact with customer support often but a lot of the time they have no answers for the bugs. The site speed is very hit or miss despite trying all of the recommendations to speed it up. There are capabilities that seem SO basic to me that the platform doesn't offer. We are constantly giving recommendations or requests to our rep and he forwards them on. If I could redesign this platform myself, I would give it a total overhaul.

Bianca C.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Provides a necessary solution, but I would've expected more improvements by now

Publié le 20/10/2018

We've been using TapClicks for over 2 years now. While it has somewhat solved a major issue for us, I do wish more advancements have been made over this time period.

Avantages

It provides a concise way to showcase data among multiple sources. Prescheduled reports have been a major addition to our data story. Data reports are simple enough for customers to understand.

Inconvénients

I think this platform falls short in a few areas. For instance, social media plugins include extremely little data. Data for Instagram only shows follower growth, as opposed to reach/engagement across posts. Plugging in data sources is quite cumbersome and often pull inaccurately. Also customizing reports for individual clients is a hassle and most changes must be made across all accounts- this is a major downfall for any company with many clients.

Mike D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Médias en ligne
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Tap Clicks Review

Publié le 17/07/2019

Overall Tap Clicks has been a game changer... both for delivering reports to clients, but also as a central platform for us to know exactly what's going on in our business

Avantages

It's ability to combine different sources of traffic and advertising platforms, along with custom data, to create reports for determining Return On Ad Spend

Needs more integrations with other CRM's such as Ontraport and Infusionsoft

Erica G.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Overall, my experience with Tapclicks has been excellent.

Publié le 25/04/2018

Streamlined reporting that gives us the ability to provide as much or as little data as we'd like for each of our customers from a variety of portals.

Avantages

Our customers love it. Allows us to provide the reporting they require, tailored to their specific needs. There's a great deal of flexibility in what can be provided.
Our representative is fantastic- they are extremely responsive and always happy to hop on a call with every question we have and speak directly to our customers as needed
Widgets are easy to create and revise.
I personally find the software extremely easy to use, although there seems to be a very large learning curve with the majority of my team.

Inconvénients

The integrations have occasionally taken longer than we'd like. There are interim solutions, but the actual S2S integration took quite some time. With the latest integration, it didn't contain everything we needed and outlined in the spec.

Tim B.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Marketing reporting and analytics with an easy to use platform

Publié le 01/02/2021

We have used this product to gain insights into the campaigns we run for our clients and it allows us to keep track of many key components that we use to show how effective a campaign is and also where they could use some improvements.

Avantages

Tapclicks is a great program for those who want to get more insight into their marketing efforts. This program was fairly easy to deploy and it has a great interface that makes it easy to find the specific information or datasets you are looking for.

Inconvénients

There really aren't many things that I can point out that are an issue with this program. I would say that given the type of program this is, I would have thought there would have been more features and ways to integrate with more platforms than there are.

Daniel M.

TapClicks Dasboard

Publié le 28/01/2021

This solved all of our reporting issues for a smaller agency. Our clients love it and we can now focus on optimization of the campaigns across multiple platforms.

Avantages

I really like how the software enables us to aggregate the multiple marketing platforms we use for our clients. It has removed the need of endless spreadsheets and integrating that into a report at the end of each month.

It also helps our clients when it comes to pulling information they might need for a meeting or corporate report.

Inconvénients

It does take a little bit of time to get used to the set-up. Don't have a ton of documentation to help you from a self-service perspective but their support is excellent.

Athena G.

Tapclicks Review

I’m satisfied

Avantages

I love our rep! She is very helpful. And i love the schedule part of the reporting

Inconvénients

There are so many places that you have to make sure are correct. All the layers sometimes cause issues.

Heath H.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A great tool for agencies who need a consolidated report

Publié le 18/07/2019

Takes some getting used to, but an easy tool for multi-channel marketing campaigns. Clients in large organisations love it as they can take the information higher up to management in a clean, easy to understand format.

Avantages

Much like Data Studio is design and functionality but can do a lot more with API and other systems.
Reporting is neat and very easy to understand by clients, help put Google Analytics, FB and Insta + Mailchimp etc data into one simple report

Inconvénients

Quite expensive, definitely worth an investment when compared to Data Studio or having to do GA and Facebook Business Manager reports separately, however maybe not worth the money for some users. Also we are based in Australia which makes communication hard with Tapclicks who are based in USA when we need support.

Melissa P.

Easy Visualization of Data & Major Time Savings

Publié le 17/07/2019

Instead of spending hours just pulling metrics into spreadsheet to make charts and graphs, now we build the dashboards or reports once and the data feed keeps them updated. This saves us hours, per client, every month - allowing us to spend more time analyzing and providing insights and providing them more value. Support is very responsive and interested in feedback, which we appreciate very much.

Avantages

TapClicks saves us so much time by integrating the data straight into our charts. We set things up one time and then just adjust the dates to update for the next time period. Now we can spend time analyzing and giving our clients insights instead of spending time manually pulling data for every report.

Inconvénients

Some advanced Google Analytics metrics that we can see together in Google Analytics are not configured to be used together within TapClicks, so we can't slice and dice completely freely.

Paola C.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best to steamline processes

Publié le 25/01/2021

Overall it has helped us save time and money.

Avantages

One of the best things about TapClicks is that you have access to many different features and if they don't have it already integrated into their software they will work with you to get it in place. We use to have to go in and manually create ppt presentations for clients and pull information from other places and once we started working with TapClicks we didn't have to do all of that. With the click of a few buttons that was done within minutes automatically.

Inconvénients

What we liked least about the software is that sometimes you run into small glitches and initially it can be hard to set up.

Shannon H.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

TapClicks Review

Publié le 18/07/2019

My overall experience is positive - I feel like I have a good response time from our customer service rep though she does not prioritize my team members in the same way she seems to for me.

Avantages

I love the ability to aggregate and normalize data. Additionally - the smart connector features is big for our agency.

The software is pretty intuitive which is beneficial.

Having multiple EZLogin's to provide to clients has been a big win as well - our clients see value.

Inconvénients

The frequency in which we run into things breaking - we usually find 2 or 3 things a month that often times engineers need to assist with

Our agency is small and we are not doing anything earth-shattering from a campaign or analytics standpoint but we run into integration with Google and Facebook, being able to parse the data the same way we can in their systems. We have been waiting a year for our Customer Service rep to help us make some custom connections that likely would dramatically benefit all TapClicks users. Would like to see more time spent on innovating with companies like ours.