Atera

Logiciel MSP tout-en-un pour les prestataires d'infogérance et les entreprises de support informatique

Note globale

4,6 /5
(289)
Rapport qualité-prix
4,7/5
Fonctionnalités
4,2/5
Simplicité d'utilisation
4,6/5
Support client
4,6/5

96%
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

289 avis

Jonathan
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Rapport Qualité-Prix imbattable !

Publié le 25/03/2022

Déploiement systématique sur chaque poste pour un meilleur suivi du parc client

Avantages

Tarif agressif sur ce marché. Ultra simple à déployer et à utiliser. Le design est plutôt épuré, on ne se perd pas dans l'interface malgré toutes les fonctionnalités présentes. L'intégration native des outils PMAD, sécurité, backup...

Inconvénients

La francisation n'est pas encore parfaite ni présente partout. La facturation uniquement en dollars par CB. Le support en français pas toujours disponible.

Réponse de Atera

Thank you for your review and for being a loyal Ateran!

Glad to see that you are getting the value for money with our all-in-one Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) solution and that you found onboarding to be easy.

We have made some big changes recently, and there should be much more available to you in the French language. It's a work in progress, but we are getting there!

Ludovic
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Retour d’expérience

Publié le 15/12/2022

Nous avons grâce à Atera, réussi à gérer de façon plus efficace notre helpdesk auprès de nos clients.

Avantages

Nous aimons, son ergonomie générale plutôt accessible et engageante

Inconvénients

Oui, il manque la possibilité d’avoir un IT documentation

Réponse de Atera

Hi Ludovic,

Thanks for taking the time to review Atera! We are very happy to hear that you find the platform accessible, and that you have been able to manage your helpdesk more efficiently.

Regarding documentation that you are missing, please reach out to support so they can help.

Patrice
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Très bon produit

Publié le 30/03/2022

Prise en main facile et intuitive

Avantages

Possibilité de mettre à jour les systèmes de tous les clients en quelques clics

Inconvénients

Le dashboard n'indique pas si le système antivirus des postes est à jour. Pas de visibilité non plus sur l'état physique des disques durs

Réponse de Atera

Thank you for your review and for being a loyal Ateran!

Happy to hear that you're finding it easy-to-use. Should you run into any issues, please reach out to our 24/7 Support Team at support@atera.com.

Tom
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Excellent outil pour les professionels de l'infogérance !

Publié le 06/07/2021

Avantages

La facilité d'utilisation, la prise en main des outils, l'interface utilisateur.

Inconvénients

Quelques problèmes avec les vues qui peuvent ne plus être fonctionnelles.

Devrait être corrigé dans la prochaine interface utilisateur.

Réponse de Atera

Thank you for the nice words, Tom!
Please do let us know if you encounter any further issues regarding the UI or functionality.

Troy
Note globale
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Lightweight - Easy to Navigate - Decent integration

Publié le 17/07/2018

Easy management of hundreds of endpoints/customers.

Avantages

Splashtop is a very lightweight and easy to deploy streamer. The RMM client is also very lightweight and resource light compared to others. Email Ticketing and portal ticketing work very well. Reports and metrics are very comprehensive and easy to generate. The recent addition of a chat client was a great move, and adds a few steps of fucntionality. REST API (See Cons)

Inconvénients

Quickbooks integration is available but is finicky. No matter how much we work with them to get the few wrinkles ironed out, it never seems to improve (Class types not populating properly once imported to QB)

REST API is very powerful, until its not. There are a lot of options in the API, but there could definitely be more. They offer a community forum to request features, but any API requests seem to go unseen/unattenteded.

matthew
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A great value on an RMM Swiss Army Knife

Publié le 14/12/2022

I was happy to see the faster alerts happening. Feature improvements keep coming on a regular basis. I have a pretty basic need with the software, so there are plenty of features I don't use. However the price keeps increasing for me because of these new features... most of which I don't use. Eventually the price increases may drive me to look for alternatives with "just what I need".

Avantages

I like the alerting and having the alerts trigger scripts. That gets to be really useful for mundane things like disks getting full and memory getting full. The community shared scripts are great to copy and improve on. There's a real wide selection there and it's very useful stuff.

Inconvénients

Granting customers remote access to their workstations is kind of "buried", I wish that had its own page for the controls and they were all close to each other.

Réponse de Atera Traduire en français

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review of Atera!

So glad to hear you like the alerting and self-healing available in threshold profiles. Additionally, its great that you are taking advantage of the shared script library.

Regarding your remote access feedback, please add this to our features board - it is a great suggestion.

We understand what you are saying about the price increase. If you have more concerns, please reach out to success@atera.com so we can go over everything.

Jason
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

It's great, when it works

Publié le 19/05/2021

It's been very helpful for assisting Agents with technical difficulties, but quite often I've had to resort to less favorable means of support because Atera simply would not allow me to provide support. Its a shame really.

Avantages

It's an all in one IT solution to managing Computers, Tickets and much more. Very easy to use and understand.

Inconvénients

It's buggy, when it works it works great, but in my environment, we've already migrated away from Atera as a Ticketing solution. We still use it for accessing computers remotely during the Pandemic, but unfortunately whether or not I'll actually be able to connect to these computers is a flip of the coin. Only seems to work 50% of the time.

Réponse de Atera Traduire en français

Hey Jason,
We are sorry to hear about the negative experiences you have faced while using Atera. We have looked into it, but were unable to find any support tickets from the msicorp.ca domain. It is probable that you are working as a third party with a different company.
Our support team is working 24/7 and can be contacted via live chat or email, and is always happy to answer any questions you might have, and iron out any of the issues you might be facing, be it connectivity issues or configuring the PSA side of things.

Kevin
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very Satisfied

Publié le 14/12/2022

Came to Atera from Kaseya. (Kaseya, please don't buy Atera)So much more affordable. I like Atera enough that I pay annually now. I'm committed. Support is usually helpful. Rarely have to wait in a long queue.

Avantages

It's easy to use, the script library is growing and very useful.

Inconvénients

Splashtop remote access - It works well, but I would really like to be able to view multiple remote monitors at the same time!

Réponse de Atera Traduire en français

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for taking the time to review Atera. It is great that you find the platform easy to use and price-efficient.

Regarding viewing multiple remote monitors, this is not something that Splashtop offers. However, if you are on the growth or power plan, you have access to AnyDesk which allows you to do this.

Frank
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

If you want a good RMM

Publié le 14/12/2022

Great Product, only ever had to use support 2 times (in the early days), very reliable

Avantages

ATERA is quick and easy to deploy and has been reliable from day 1 (about 3-4 years)

Inconvénients

Some options are in a place where I would suggest is not logical, but once you navigate around it, it's ok

Réponse de Atera Traduire en français

Hi Frank,

So happy you find Atera a "good RMM," that is easy and reliable.

And while I am happy you have found solutions to your cons, I hope that we continue to improve to make your experience even better!

Thanks for being a valued member of the Atera community!

Mark
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Invaluable IT Management Tool

Publié le 19/12/2022

Great. Couldn't run biz without you...

Avantages

Remote connectivity and alerting of critical mass on server infrastructure

Inconvénients

Customer support... All I ever hear is this is going to be added to the application soon regarding features and wish lists.

Réponse de Atera Traduire en français

Hi Mark,

Thanks for reviewing Atera - we are glad to hear that you find the platform "invaluable," and make full use of the alerting and remote connectivity capabilities.

If you are having issues with customer support or are disappointed with feature implementation, I suggest that you reach out to success@atera.com.

Jason
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Atera

Publié le 15/12/2022

Support on issues and overall operation has been great to use so far.

Avantages

I like the ease of use and the ability to have endless connections to review and use on the platform.

Inconvénients

The reporting and integration is still getting alot of work and is getting better, but I wish it was more robust.

Réponse de Atera Traduire en français

Hi Jason,

Thanks for reviewing us! Glad that you find Atera easy to use.

Regarding reporting and integrations, we are constantly working to improve these. Continue to stay up to date by reading our release notes as well!

Hope Atera continues to help you run your business!

Darren
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Atera saves your MSP time and money

Publié le 14/12/2022

amazing software

Avantages

It is always evolving and does what it says on the tin.

Inconvénients

Some information would be useful without having to use the api

Réponse de Atera Traduire en français

Hi Darren,

Thanks for taking the time to review Atera. Happy to hear that our platform has saved you time and money, while evolving to include new features all the time!

Regarding any information you want, please reach out to support to see how to receive it. If you want there to be more API functions, you can add these requests to our features board.

Hope you keep enjoying our "amazing software!"

Kim
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode alternatif de résolution des conflits
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Reliable and does the trick

Publié le 12/12/2022

It is a lot more reliable and able to get into systems right away without delay and without intrusion to end users.

Avantages

Remote access and system statistics always available if systems are powered on and on the Internet.

Inconvénients

The beginning load time is a bit slow, but works great once loaded. It is provided by an MSP, so I don't get all the access, but what I get is sufficient

Réponse de Atera Traduire en français

Hi Kim,

Thanks for taking the time to review Atera. We are happy to hear that you find the platform reliable, and are able to use the remote access tools.

If you find that you don't have access to everything and want more, you can always create your own account if you prefer. If this interests you, please reach out to success@atera.com and we can assist you!

Bob
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Réseaux informatiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great solution overall for the smaller consultants

Publié le 19/12/2022

It's a great way to keep on top of the many small clients I service all in one interface.

Avantages

I was reluctant to embark on an all-in-one solution. It's proven to be very reliable and useful.

Inconvénients

The patch management isn't as easy to use or successful as I'd hoped it would be.

Alternatives envisagées 

NinjaOne

Réponse de Atera Traduire en français

Hi Bob,

Thanks for leaving this review - great that you find the all-in-one Atera platform to be a great overall solution. In fact, our pricing model allows Atera to work for larger consultants as well since you only pay-per-tech and not per endpoint.

We are sorry that you haven't been successful with patch management. Please reach out to support for assistance, or success@atera.com to discuss with a Customer Success manager.

Jake
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Recommend to any IT admin or service company

Publié le 27/10/2020

Fantastic!

Avantages

Easy to keep track of all customers and their equipment. The alerts is a major plus and the ability to break down certain customers to folders for locations is great. The integration with Splashtop and Teamviewer is a big deal also. Pushing scripts remotely, installing software remotely and the automation of patch management is incredible and invaluable to my job. My favorite thing though has to be the dedication the Atera team shows this product as it is being constantly improved and added to which my previous product did not.

Inconvénients

Honestly I have not dug into every part of the software because I just have no need to use every single feature. The worst thing I would say is probably the file size limitation when moving files via Manage > File Transfer

Alternatives envisagées 

NinjaOne

Pourquoi choisir Atera 

Comodo One was a "free forever" until it wasn't. The product was not worth spending money on because of the horrible interface and lack of improvements and features.

Pourquoi passer à Atera

Cost was much lower, the fact you can add as many machines as you want and it doesn't drive the cost up. The fact it's a per technician license instead of per machine, you know the cost up front and it only increases if you add additional things such as backups/work from home etc.

Réponse de Atera Traduire en français

Thank you for the review Jake, and for the nice words! Our team is constantly working on the product, and seeing our customers and partners notice our work, and make good use of our features is what is driving us forward. If you are interested in finding out more about Atera, feel free to use our fresh Atera Academy module, which will showcase features and ways of optimizing your workflow in fun and interactive ways, including quizzes!

Brandon
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great MSP Product

Publié le 24/03/2022

I was doing 14 hour shifts dealing with maintenance and patch management as I couldn't find a tool that functioned for me like I needed it to. With Atera I still put in a few hours here and there, but the automation process went from a 24 hour job, to looking at a report for an hour and making sure everything worked as it should have. If it didn't I recall the automation script and run it again without my need to sit and watch it roll.

That is just one major piece of my overall experience. I do know there are plenty of tools out there that do similar, if not the same type of thing, but I was already using specific tools, and products, and Atera has an integration with those tools, so my comfort level was much greater as I already knew how to use most of the offerings. All in all, Atera has been the best product for my company!

Avantages

The software is very easy to use, and can replace multiple tools with one location. Very simple to setup, and can automate 90% of tasks.

Inconvénients

If we had a tier for billing/managing that was included in a Tech license that would be great. If I could get my CFO access we would most likely switch to Atera for all our time tracking and billing as well, but justifying the cost for a non-tech person to see anything is a hard pill to swallow.

Pourquoi choisir Atera 

I needed something with more options, and functionality.

Logiciel antérieur 

Spiceworks

Pourquoi passer à Atera

Mainly pricing, but I continue to stay with Atera as they all seem invested in the community, and making a better product.

Réponse de Atera Traduire en français

Thank you for the very kind and detailed review, Brandon!
You are one of treasured customers, who we can resonate with our automation mindset and smart IT, and drive us to innovate further, and we are thrilled to hear you tell us about the real life time savings that you were able to accomplish.
In regards to our pricing tiers, we try to hit the sweet spot beetween offering the best bang for your buck feature-wise, while also following our financial plans, but we are always listening to feedback for potential improvements.

Rich
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Highly recommend Atera

Publié le 17/12/2019

Customers are happy that I can quickly and easily remotely connect to their computers and resolve issues. Generating reports for customers is very valuable as it shows what my customers are getting for the price they pay for my services. Having customers simply send an email for support tickets has greatly reduced call volume and made things less stressful.

Avantages

Atera is very much interested in what their customers think and request for suggestions or improvements. Atera is affordable because they charge per technician instead of per end point. The Atera interface is fast and not bogged down with so many features that it makes it confusing and time consuming. I really like that the main features of support tickets, Alerts, and Reports are easy to get to and analyze. The support ticket system is quick and easy to use as a technician and it's great that customers just have to send a simple email to create a support ticket. Atera Reports are great to create and send to customers to show what is happening behind the scenes. Remote connection to customers' computers is another feature that works very well. Connecting remotely to my customers' computers is quick and easy. No messing around with codes or having customers download and install extra special software.

Inconvénients

Not much to dislike about Atera. I would like to see the Alerts to be improved upon by making them not alert me every time a computer has a small spike in CPU and/or memory usage as well as temperatures. I would also like to see the Atera website more compatible with the new Microsoft Edge browser that is being released in January of 2020. Currently the support tickets' information details appear as narrow paragraphs. Currently there is no mobile app to get notifications of new support tickets and to access and edit current support tickets.

Aziz
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Atera Review

Publié le 22/08/2019

Atera allows us to have a Help Desk system, remote login capabilities, and inventory management all in one.

Avantages

The amount of features for the price is hard to compete with.

Inconvénients

The user interface isn't as simple and elegant as other more expensive alternatives. Searching for devices based on serial number still hasn't been implemented.

Alternatives envisagées 

TeamViewer

Pourquoi choisir Atera 

Samanage and Logmein Central were a more expensive alternative. Logmein was also raising prices. Atera was able to replace both products.

Logiciel antérieur 

SolarWinds Service Desk

Pourquoi passer à Atera

TeamViewer is a much more expensive alternative.
Grant
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Atera provides great value for the money

Publié le 04/02/2022

I've used Atera for almost six months and couldn't be happier. Very feature rich, and frequently adds helpful updates. A nice gui and a strong search engine make it easy to use. Patch management much more effective than my previous product.

Avantages

A pleasant gui and easy navigation are standout features. The strong search engine is very helpful.

Inconvénients

Some of the helpdesk is a little confusing and we're still getting the hang of it. Until it's tuned, it can be "noisy" with alerts.

Alternatives envisagées 

Kaseya VSA et NinjaOne

Pourquoi choisir Atera 

n-able could be a little too complex, and the per-agent licensing was getting very expensive. In addition, one of our techs accidentally deleted a location and there was no way to recover it.

Logiciel antérieur 

N-sight

Pourquoi passer à Atera

Can't beat the integrations and the per-user pricing.

Réponse de Atera Traduire en français

Thank you for the kind words, Grant!
We put a lot of work and effort into the GUI and seamless usage of Atera, and we are glad to see that they are being noticed.

Saad
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Most options available for a small MSP

Publié le 23/12/2019

Overall we love ATERA, we use it daily to perform several tasks, monitor our client's entire networks and PC's we are then able to suggest improvements and stay on top of our client's needs.

Avantages

Atera's Pricing model that includes most services and unlimited nodes for one price. The support is also excellent

Inconvénients

Nothing to Dislike but Lack of Linux agent is killing us.

Alternatives envisagées 

ConnectWise Control et NinjaOne

Pourquoi choisir Atera 

Price and ease of Use

Logiciel antérieur 

ConnectWise Control

Pourquoi passer à Atera

Very easy to use, implement and cost-effective for a small MSP
Dan
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériel informatique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Atera User

Publié le 31/03/2022

Its been great from day 1. Support and training and all the questions i had got answered quickly.

Avantages

I liked the features patch management and remote control using Splashtop the best.

Inconvénients

So far I havent found anything I really dont like. I used to use Kaseya and that seemed way overkill for what I needed it for.

Réponse de Atera Traduire en français

Thank you for the kind review, Dan!
We love that you are enjoying us so far, and hope that we will have a fruitful partnership in the future as well!

Brian
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Legacy Atera Review

Publié le 17/12/2020

I've had an overall positive experience with Atera

Avantages

I like the intuitive nature of it and how it is always evolving.

Inconvénients

I would like atera to integrate with active directory. It would be extremely useful if end users could log into the portal with their same windows credentials.

Pourquoi passer à Atera

I chose Atera for the ease of setup. It was a cloud product and required very little setup. I needed a ticketing and Asset management tool quick.
Aaron
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Réseaux informatiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great Product!

Publié le 17/12/2019

Avantages

I like the price and the features that come with it. Especially the integration with Webroot!

Inconvénients

It is so easy to use that I have a hard time finding the cons. There are some features that I don't use at all, such as the knowledgebase.

KIRAN
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best automation and RDP to connect

Publié le 08/07/2020

Happy to work remotely to jump on any OS machine.

Avantages

Best in remote access to connect any time and this is very easy for IT admin to jump on.

Always BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT to take owner ship.

Inconvénients

1. More integration and need more Knowledge base documents

Alternatives envisagées 

Zoom Video Webinars

Pourquoi choisir Atera 

Easy remote log in

Logiciel antérieur 

Zoom Video Webinars

Pourquoi passer à Atera

Price
Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Atera Review aftera few months of Use

Publié le 07/11/2018

Things have been great. I am a one man shop and even though I have been with Atera a few months now, I still consider myself an onboarding customer. I am no longer taking on new clients as my workload is full, but I do feel that once I am completely switched over, not only will I be more organized, but I will also be saving a lot of money that can be reinvested.

Avantages

The obvious benefit is the pricing model for Atera. I can now add devices and then worry about the billing later as it is not by device. I also like the rate of updates, and the quick access to a live chat support during the day. All of the features I would need daily are there, task manager, service manager, event logs, etc....as well as some nice extras I haven't yet to configure but will soon, like the Help desk agent that provides endpoint chat to your customers with automatic ticket creation.

Inconvénients

Some things are a little clunky and not as intuitive as they should be, or not yet a 'polished' module and needs some work. Some examples: the event logs are now full of atera service entries that drown out most useful items, they said there is a way to filter it out, but I have't found a way to stop just Atera entries.
Looking for software installed using the reports doesn't allow you generate all software on an endpoint, just where a specific piece of software is installed. Most MSPs (afaik) would prefer to see all software installed, as well as having the ability to look for software, so that they can locate bad things installed.
File transfer speed through Splashtop is very slow, but I have other remote tools that don't make this an issue for me. There is very little asset tracking for hardware or software installed as well. You also cannot view software installed on an offline device.