Atera

Logiciel MSP tout-en-un pour les prestataires d'infogérance et les entreprises de support informatique

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

239 avis

Jonathan H.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Rapport Qualité-Prix imbattable !

Publié le 25/03/2022

Déploiement systématique sur chaque poste pour un meilleur suivi du parc client

Avantages

Tarif agressif sur ce marché. Ultra simple à déployer et à utiliser. Le design est plutôt épuré, on ne se perd pas dans l'interface malgré toutes les fonctionnalités présentes. L'intégration native des outils PMAD, sécurité, backup...

Inconvénients

La francisation n'est pas encore parfaite ni présente partout. La facturation uniquement en dollars par CB. Le support en français pas toujours disponible.

Patrice L.
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Très bon produit

Publié le 30/03/2022

Prise en main facile et intuitive

Avantages

Possibilité de mettre à jour les systèmes de tous les clients en quelques clics

Inconvénients

Le dashboard n'indique pas si le système antivirus des postes est à jour. Pas de visibilité non plus sur l'état physique des disques durs

Tom F.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Excellent outil pour les professionels de l'infogérance !

Publié le 06/07/2021

Avantages

La facilité d'utilisation, la prise en main des outils, l'interface utilisateur.

Inconvénients

Quelques problèmes avec les vues qui peuvent ne plus être fonctionnelles.

Devrait être corrigé dans la prochaine interface utilisateur.

Réponse de Atera

Thank you for the nice words, Tom!
Please do let us know if you encounter any further issues regarding the UI or functionality.

Tom K.

Easy to Use

Publié le 24/11/2020

We have asked for enhancements and another report for client SLA reporting. They have been good in walking us through setting up the self serve portal and an additional SLA report.

Avantages

We came off of a much expensive RMM tool. Atera has all the features that we were looking for. Adding another device to monitor is easy and does not increase your costs.

Inconvénients

Since the time we started with them they have expanded their integration to billing and added an app that we can use. You get what you pay for and we are getting a lot more value than we got with our previous tool.

Paul G.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Mid-level RMM and PSA solution

Publié le 05/05/2022

The combination of the helpdesk and RMM/PSA features means we don't use multiple systems to achieve our support objectives. The product is maturing and in active development, while not without a few issues. They are usually resolved fairly easily by Atera's support team.

Avantages

The cost is per technician created in the system, and it doesn't matter whether you have 5 or 5000 endpoints in your customer base. Pricing is predictable and stable.

Atera has a features board where subscribers can see what features are recently added, approved for development, being considered or have just been requested, and of course can submit requests as well after checking through existing requests to avoid duplication.

Inconvénients

The helpdesk does not allow the technician to truncate the message trail when replying, so it often happens that the messages being sent between technician and customer get very long. Periodically, it would be helpful to truncate a reply so that only the last few messages are trailing the active reply.

Reporting is an improving feature but there are not enough options to get reports just the way you might want them.

ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus et Autotask PSA

Pourquoi choisir Atera

LogMeIn was charged per endpoint and Freshdesk didn't have alerts because there was no RMM or PSA component. We were using the free product at the time. We were looking for a unified package with easy costing and integration between RMM/PSA and helpdesk systems.

Freshdesk et Join.Me

Pourquoi passer à Atera

The low cost was more appealing and the feature set looked like it was worth pursuing.
James D.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Quality has gone downhill

Publié le 17/03/2019

We have been with Atera since 2015. We have seen a lot of changes, most for the better. But at the start of 2019 everything has gone down hill. The site is slow, remote support (Splashtop) frequently goes down, and the lack of true support. What I mean by lack of true support is that they know they have a problem on their end, yet you get a canned response from them to flush your cookies and history. We are a IT company! We know a problem when we see one, and flushing our browsers is not going to fix the issues they are having. It is quite embarrassing when a customer calls you and you are unable to help them remotely because your systems don't work. Time to move to another RMM!

Avantages

The price point for this product is excellent, if it worked properly.

Inconvénients

Constant issues in the past few months. Cannot use remote frequently, it fails consistently since January 2019. Customer support is responsive in a canned response kind of way.

Réponse de Atera Traduire en français

Hey James, thank you for the honest feedback.
As we continued on growing, and expanding our customers list, our old infrastructure was seriously tested, which could have caused performance issues, especially during peak hours.
However, since 2019, we have added a new method of pinging agents, a back-up method as well, we have revamped the splashtop reliability and integrations, and we added many more features.
In regards to the support experience, since Atera is a browser-based app, browser resets/cleaning the cache can help in several situations. This will obviously not fix performance issues, but it is a common troubleshooting procedure.
We invite you to test Atera out again, and see the improvements made since 2019 for yourself, both in reliability, as well as in features.

Brandon C.

Great MSP Product

Publié le 24/03/2022

I was doing 14 hour shifts dealing with maintenance and patch management as I couldn't find a tool that functioned for me like I needed it to. With Atera I still put in a few hours here and there, but the automation process went from a 24 hour job, to looking at a report for an hour and making sure everything worked as it should have. If it didn't I recall the automation script and run it again without my need to sit and watch it roll.

That is just one major piece of my overall experience. I do know there are plenty of tools out there that do similar, if not the same type of thing, but I was already using specific tools, and products, and Atera has an integration with those tools, so my comfort level was much greater as I already knew how to use most of the offerings. All in all, Atera has been the best product for my company!

Avantages

The software is very easy to use, and can replace multiple tools with one location. Very simple to setup, and can automate 90% of tasks.

Inconvénients

If we had a tier for billing/managing that was included in a Tech license that would be great. If I could get my CFO access we would most likely switch to Atera for all our time tracking and billing as well, but justifying the cost for a non-tech person to see anything is a hard pill to swallow.

Pourquoi choisir Atera

I needed something with more options, and functionality.

Spiceworks

Pourquoi passer à Atera

Mainly pricing, but I continue to stay with Atera as they all seem invested in the community, and making a better product.

Réponse de Atera Traduire en français

Thank you for the very kind and detailed review, Brandon!
You are one of treasured customers, who we can resonate with our automation mindset and smart IT, and drive us to innovate further, and we are thrilled to hear you tell us about the real life time savings that you were able to accomplish.
In regards to our pricing tiers, we try to hit the sweet spot beetween offering the best bang for your buck feature-wise, while also following our financial plans, but we are always listening to feedback for potential improvements.

Dan N.
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériel informatique

Atera User

Publié le 31/03/2022

Its been great from day 1. Support and training and all the questions i had got answered quickly.

Avantages

I liked the features patch management and remote control using Splashtop the best.

Inconvénients

So far I havent found anything I really dont like. I used to use Kaseya and that seemed way overkill for what I needed it for.

Réponse de Atera Traduire en français

Thank you for the kind review, Dan!
We love that you are enjoying us so far, and hope that we will have a fruitful partnership in the future as well!

Keith N.
  • Secteur d'activité : Électronique grand public
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Revolutionary !

Publié le 21/03/2022

Very easy to use and get exactly what you need, i have also spoken to support who are amazing and quick to respond

Avantages

Love the ease from first login to the managing the estate via the amazng Network Discovery

Inconvénients

Ability to deploy 3rd party software away from Choclatey isnt there.

RMM, NinjaOne et Autotask PSA

Pourquoi passer à Atera

Purely for cost - its an amazingly priced for what we as a support function, and the subscription per engineer as oppsed to device was a real game changer
Donald H.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best tool to break into the MSP arena

Publié le 22/03/2022

It has been 85% positive. It has allowed us to grow our business without bankrupting us in the process. It offers better than 80% of the features that the big solutions offer, at 10-15% the cost of the other solutions.

Avantages

We love the white label branding and the assorted options to access our clients via multiple remote tools.

Inconvénients

There are not as many vendor integrations with other MSP tools as I would like. It took us a while to find an outsourced NOC and Help desk firm that would use Atera.

Réponse de Atera Traduire en français

Thank you for the review, Donald! We are glad to see that you are enjoying using Atera and saving serious money while at it.
In regards to vendor integrations, please feel free to make suggestions on our features board, as well as functionality suggestions.

Peter Z.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Atera is a great option for RMM

Publié le 22/03/2022

Atera is the best cost benefit solution for MSP's RMM needs.

Price Model per Technician
Well Designed Interface
Well Designed Tool System
Responsive Atera Support

Inconvénients

Would be great if they offered reasonable prices consulting services to understand and implement IT Automation / Patching / Scripts, etc.

Réponse de Atera Traduire en français

Thank you for the review, Peter.
While we currently do not have a dedicated consulting team, we do have a support department that can answer to your questions and give you advice, all for free!

Adam D.

Great Bang for the Buck!

Publié le 30/03/2022

The scaling based on per technician is the best in the industry. I really like the way this helps an MSP grow.

Avantages

The information related to critical hardware counters and inventory is something that provides immediate value.

Inconvénients

User assignment doesn't allow for one user to be attached to multiple hardware platforms. We have a number of situations where a client has multiple systems.

SolarWinds Service Desk et NinjaOne

The per technician billing
Ralph M.

Atera

Publié le 30/03/2022

I have had a great experience with the software. When I had questions or issues, answers were provided and issues resolved.

Avantages

It is simple and easy to use with more features added every quarter. They keep adding items to make it better than I need. We are a small MSP and look at maintaining just a couple hundred computers.

Inconvénients

Having to pay for addons like the networking discovery. Product is good and works as advertised but for me its not a value added feature.

Réponse de Atera Traduire en français

Thank you for the review, Ralph!
We are trying to price and position the features and addons in a way that makes sense for both the consumers, as well as us, but we are gladly listening to any feedback that our customers have to share, so feel free to do so via the features board.

Andre H.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great value. The features and functions continue to grow and get better all the time.

Publié le 29/01/2021

Extremely happy. I have sent several feature requests. Support team responds very quickly even if I just have a quick question. Very clean interface. I don't like cluttered screens and this one has just enough info to not be overwhelming.

Avantages

Deployment is very using using Group Policy and provided MSI. You can create a custom MSI for each client. Alerts are immediate. Remote access is extremely fast and reliable. Customized branding looks great!. Create your own Power Shell scripts and schedule or launch when needed. Saves a tonne of time. Monitor SNMP devices and Network devices. Glad I no longer have to host this my self. It's nice to have this service in the cloud.

Inconvénients

Reports need improving. Very limited. I'd like the ability to cherry pick what I want in the report. Example: Computer Name, CPU, RAM, HDD or SSD, OS ver, Date Last Seen. Although I can export a report that contains this info, it also contains all other info that needs to be trimmed down in Excel. Reporting should be a quick process.

Paolo C.

Great value for money

Publié le 22/12/2020

Just one word: great. I arrive in the morning, I go in the global devices seen and I immediately have the day organized. Just seconds. Alarms are in real time nd highly configurable. Thank you.

Avantages

Simple, I love the way I can have everything at a look; RMM with small customers is critical for us. The way we can check, manage remotely machines (desktop but also scripts and commands) is all we really need. Integration is good also. And, the live chat is something great.

We had Solarwinds RMM for many time. Yes, the product is more comprehensive and granular, but it's really too much for us and the cost is.... well, not sustainable.

Inconvénients

At a first glance the seen is more similar to a videogame than to a professional product, but it's functional enough. It's the worst aspect of this wonderful software, but also the only one not completely convincing. I think that a more functional seen option should have offered to customers.

Kaseya VSA et Datto SIRIS

• Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Saved us 100,000 a year and revitalized our IT Dept

Publié le 17/12/2020

It has been a huge time-saving, money saving, frustration saving, extravaganza of awsomeness.

Avantages

The connection to the computers in the field regardless of network (LTE,WIFI,Internal Lan, Guest) so long as you can get internet on the device it will work. (Sometimes when internet is not even available, specific circumstances). The product was found when our company was looking at Connectwise which quoted out 180,000 a year for all of our devices. Atera came in at 1 - 2 a month because of the shift away from how licensing typically destroys your budget. It allowed us to hire a helpdesk person with the savings. Not only that i got rid of my WSUS server and have been using Atera to give realistic reports about the current state of our systems without needing to spend hours going through data. This freed me up to do more of the security work that i have on a day to day basis.

Inconvénients

Some features that could be improved would be the training for how to use it. ITs such an easy product to use you accidentally forget about a lot of the things you can do in mass. I caught our Helpdesk person installing a Symantec update device by device when he should have just rolled it out through MSI deployment to the group. Since it is so easy to connect, push a file, remote in and install, then report on the software/state of the machine after he figured it would be quick.

ConnectWise Control

Pourquoi choisir Atera

Reporting, WSUS Push, Established Connections, RMM, we were evaluating connectwise which quoted out to a steep price "but it was worth it because it would save us 2 - 3 hires" according to the salesperson. Atera did the same thing but we were able to hire someone with the direct savings.

Pourquoi passer à Atera

Price, same functionality, ease of use, deployment options.

Réponse de Atera Traduire en français

Hey Sean, we are so greatful for in-depth the review, and so happy to see the levels of success that Atera helped you reach!
The reporting is something that we put plenty of work into, and luckily, this pays off, for both you as well as your clients.
In regards to the trainings, we did release our Atera Academy program, which has plenty of materials, including text, videos, quizzes, and many more, in order to help you better understand our program and, why not, have a bit of fun with the gamification element. :)
Here's to many more years of successful cooperation!

Jake G.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Recommend to any IT admin or service company

Publié le 27/10/2020

Fantastic!

Avantages

Easy to keep track of all customers and their equipment. The alerts is a major plus and the ability to break down certain customers to folders for locations is great. The integration with Splashtop and Teamviewer is a big deal also. Pushing scripts remotely, installing software remotely and the automation of patch management is incredible and invaluable to my job. My favorite thing though has to be the dedication the Atera team shows this product as it is being constantly improved and added to which my previous product did not.

Inconvénients

Honestly I have not dug into every part of the software because I just have no need to use every single feature. The worst thing I would say is probably the file size limitation when moving files via Manage > File Transfer

NinjaOne

Pourquoi choisir Atera

Comodo One was a "free forever" until it wasn't. The product was not worth spending money on because of the horrible interface and lack of improvements and features.

Pourquoi passer à Atera

Cost was much lower, the fact you can add as many machines as you want and it doesn't drive the cost up. The fact it's a per technician license instead of per machine, you know the cost up front and it only increases if you add additional things such as backups/work from home etc.

Réponse de Atera Traduire en français

Thank you for the review Jake, and for the nice words! Our team is constantly working on the product, and seeing our customers and partners notice our work, and make good use of our features is what is driving us forward. If you are interested in finding out more about Atera, feel free to use our fresh Atera Academy module, which will showcase features and ways of optimizing your workflow in fun and interactive ways, including quizzes!

Bhasker C.
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Cost effective product

Publié le 21/10/2020

Better than our old RMM specially with cost and features that is offered.

Avantages

First most thing I like is easy to access all the features without any complicated menus. Deploying the agent using command line options helps me to rollout for mass deployment. The splashtop is fast and easy to connect that also gives you the messaging option on the top instead of going through manage> chat. Connecting to remote is faster than the other RMM we used before. Their chat support is instant, i never had to wait for more than a min anytime i try to contact support

Inconvénients

Lot of times the chat from the manage option will not work. I would like to have the feature of searching by custom field we create or to generate reports using custom field.

ManageEngine Desktop Central

Pourquoi choisir Atera

Solarwinds is expensive and complicated to use.

SolarWinds Service Desk

Pourquoi passer à Atera

cost wise and we are not deploying to a enterprise level, we are a small scale only.

Réponse de Atera Traduire en français

Bhasker, thank you for the detailed review, and we are glad to see you enjoying so many of our features! Custom fields can be used in a search from either the devices or the tickets view, and we have recently made it possible to display/export custom fields using the API, which has been a requested feature for a while. This should save you some time in optimizing your workflow and finding out what you need faster.

Kevin M.

The best software for an SMB MSP

Publié le 09/07/2020

Overall this is an outstanding product. It has radical pricing, and integrates so easily with the rest of my business. With it's lightweight tools, I can run everything from a tablet even. New features are being brought out all the time, that I can choose to incorporate or not, and with the branding options, my customers see MY logo and my menu items. There is no better product on the market.

Avantages

I run a small MSP focused on providing IT services to small (<50 employees) businesses. I have tried many software packages over the 15 years I have been in business, and all of them suffered from the same weakness. Ease of use/learning curve. They may have had some great features, but I would never get to use them because they were lost in a sea of confusion. The interface for Atera is clean, simple, and effective. You can do everything you need to without having to dig for it. If I have to search for a feature, I am not going to remember that it is even there to use, and with Atera, it is all laid out so well that it is intuitive. You open your account, setup your clients, and away you go. Nothing else even comes close to comparing

Inconvénients

The only part that is clumsy in my opinion is the patching. Rather than approving patches, you exclude patches. Back when most of my users had windows 7 this was more of an issue, as I tended towards rolling out ones I knew had no issues, rather than selectively declining. The list of patches you are excluding becomes tediously long and difficult to manage, but with Windows 10, you can only put off patches so long before they are just going to be forced, so in reality patching, where it used to be a major part of our service, is now more of an afterthought.

RMM et NinjaOne

Pourquoi choisir Atera

Initially the pricing was what lured me in. I wasn't finding I was using the full features of Naverisk, because if I didn't use them all the time, I either forgot about them, or forgot how to use them easily. Having a fixed cost no matter how many clients I use it on was game changing for me.

Naverisk

Pourquoi passer à Atera

Ease of use, pricing model.
Brian L.

Great option for small MSP looking for a simple, affordable solution

Publié le 04/01/2020

We're a small MSP with 3 techs. Labtech/Connectwise is WAY overkill. We miss a few features but honestly it hasn't been enough of a hindrance to regret our decision. Cost savings is worth whatever bells and whistles we lost.

Can it be better? Sure. But that's why it's great knowing the dev team is constantly releasing new features and improvements.

Great option for small MSP looking for a simple, affordable solution

Simplicity. It felt a bit barebones at first coming from Labtech, but it refocused us on the important things and not get scatter brained. We took on the attitude of "if Altaro doesn't have it, you don't need it". It's been two years and we honestly haven't looked back.

It's also great having a flat fee per tech instead of per agent fee. It's a relief when deploying agents since It doesn't feel like I'm incurring additional overhead each time I add an agent.

I also appreciate their agile feature releases. It gives me the feeling that the team is not sitting still and always earning my dollar.

Inconvénients

The reporting is a bit weak. I'm used to being able to hook into the database and generate custom reports coming from Connectwise. I used to have a Excel pivot table pulling data directly from Connectwise and it was data nerd heaven.

While API is available, it doesn't supply the same volume of information that the built-in reports offer. I submitted a feature request to simply expose the reports via API (this is how Connectwise does it) so hopefully that will happen in the future.

Also, Splashtop remote control that comes with Atera is just too slow to connect. It's actually pretty good once the connection is established, but there's a ~30 sec delay from the time you click on the button. That might not sound like much, it can feel like eternity when there is a customer on the phone. Plus it takes too long to find out when the connection doesn't work for some reason. We bit the bullet and paid for Screenconnect.

Pulseway

Cost / complexity

Cost / simplicity
Rich L.

Highly recommend Atera

Publié le 17/12/2019

Customers are happy that I can quickly and easily remotely connect to their computers and resolve issues. Generating reports for customers is very valuable as it shows what my customers are getting for the price they pay for my services. Having customers simply send an email for support tickets has greatly reduced call volume and made things less stressful.

Avantages

Atera is very much interested in what their customers think and request for suggestions or improvements. Atera is affordable because they charge per technician instead of per end point. The Atera interface is fast and not bogged down with so many features that it makes it confusing and time consuming. I really like that the main features of support tickets, Alerts, and Reports are easy to get to and analyze. The support ticket system is quick and easy to use as a technician and it's great that customers just have to send a simple email to create a support ticket. Atera Reports are great to create and send to customers to show what is happening behind the scenes. Remote connection to customers' computers is another feature that works very well. Connecting remotely to my customers' computers is quick and easy. No messing around with codes or having customers download and install extra special software.

Inconvénients

Not much to dislike about Atera. I would like to see the Alerts to be improved upon by making them not alert me every time a computer has a small spike in CPU and/or memory usage as well as temperatures. I would also like to see the Atera website more compatible with the new Microsoft Edge browser that is being released in January of 2020. Currently the support tickets' information details appear as narrow paragraphs. Currently there is no mobile app to get notifications of new support tickets and to access and edit current support tickets.

Joseph S.
  • Secteur d'activité : Réseaux informatiques
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Good foundation, but the ticketing and reporting needs to mature

Publié le 10/09/2019

Overall the Monitoring and Alerts work great and that's all we have fully implemented. The patch management and the remote management features do a great job. Hopefully the ticketing and reports will improve and we can start using them. For us, the parts we use are worth the price, but hopefully we can implement the other features. We haven't tested their integration with Webroot, since we had already standardized on Bitdefender. We also haven't tested their integrated backup solution since we have been using another product. We will be testing the backup to see how it performs, but cannot find any real reviews on it which has scared us away from it for now.

Avantages

The monitoring part of Atera is great. It allows a lot of customization, snmp monitoring and per-customer settings. Setting custom thresholds is easy. The dashboard gives exactly what we need to monitor all our customers systems at a glance. The ability to create a custom installer for each client saves a lot of time populating all the devices to the correct client. The per technician pricing with unlimited devices was a big pro over the competition. The patch management does a good job overall and being able to powershell into a computer to restart services and run commands without interrupting a user helps a lot.

Inconvénients

Reporting and ticketing definitely needs to mature. Reporting is very basic with almost no customization. You can create custom fields for devices, but there is no way to show them on any report. The ticketing is a very cumbersome process. Starting a ticket is easy, but if you try to edit one after the fact it forces you to create a new time entry email (yes email), that you must delete if you don't want to keep it. Then you can edit the original entry. Another big glitch, on the tickets there is a big description box to enter comments, but they do not show up on the time sheet/billing report or any other report. To get the technicians notes to show up for billing, you have to go back into the ticket and edit the individual time entry and type in a new description. The "comments" on the original ticket don't show up anywhere except by mousing-over the list of tickets - not on any reports. Only the separate description that you can only access by editing a ticket shows up anywhere. For us having to do so much extra manual work makes the ticketing/billing part pretty useless. It has a lot of potential, but still needs a lot of work. I'm hoping the ticketing and billing will improve, but for us the monitoring and alerting is really all we are able to make work for us right now. While the SplashTop works great, we are still using GoToAssist for remote support; since it gives a notes filed when a session ends that we can use for billing, until ticketing matures.

Hello, Joseph!

Thank you for the long and in-depth review, we really appreciate the time and thought people like you put into helping us develop our product!

Our Customer Success team will reach out to you, in order for us to better understand which features regarding reports and ticketing need improving, besides the comment implementation. Are there any specific reports that you would like to see become more granular and customizable? If so, how will it allow you to improve your services/save time on the daily tasks?

In regards to having ticket comments displayed on reports, some users might find this bothersome. We do, however, understand the need for such a feature, and agree on the possibility of having it enabled or disabled. Since we are community-driven, we highly encourage you to post your suggestions on our Features Board, and once it gets enough traction from the community, it will be tackled by our amazing dev team.

Frank G.

Great RMM product

Publié le 10/09/2020

always friendly and supportive.

Avantages

ATERA is easy to use, fast and very reliable platform for remote management and

Inconvénients

There is nothing I dont like with ATERA, it supports antivirus and backup (via webroot and acronis)

Kaseya VSA et ConnectWise Manage

ATERA is faster, more integrations and cheaper to run

Central

ATERA is faster, more integrations and cheaper to run

Réponse de Atera Traduire en français

Thank you for the kind words, Frank!
Happy to be a long-term vendor and partner of yours!

Aziz K.
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Atera Review

Publié le 22/08/2019

Atera allows us to have a Help Desk system, remote login capabilities, and inventory management all in one.

Avantages

The amount of features for the price is hard to compete with.

Inconvénients

The user interface isn't as simple and elegant as other more expensive alternatives. Searching for devices based on serial number still hasn't been implemented.

TeamViewer

Pourquoi choisir Atera

Samanage and Logmein Central were a more expensive alternative. Logmein was also raising prices. Atera was able to replace both products.

SolarWinds Service Desk

Pourquoi passer à Atera

TeamViewer is a much more expensive alternative.
Kaine C.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

My experience with Atera has been pretty positive. Atera has become essential in our workplace.

Publié le 21/02/2018

Avantages

What I like about Atera is it's user friendly GUI, simplicity and overall performance.
Atera has plenty of features, especially at it's price point. Unlike other RMM's, Atera offers a base price, with an unlimited amount of devices. This is a huge pro, as it allows us to test certain things on specific devices before rolling everything out, without being charged a "per device" fee. It's also nice to have in general, as with the remote support integrations, it can be utilized to remotely access (via integrated Splashtop for FREE) specific machines as well, while still avoiding that "per device" fee.
The integrated ticking system is quite convenient as well. It saves from having to purchase third party software to handle similar tasks (which are required by most RMM's nowadays.)
Overall, my business currently relies on Atera for a multitude of tasks, which it performs very well at.

Inconvénients

The only real con I have for Atera, is that it currently does not support the ability for a customer login account. This is kind of a downer for us, as some of our customers like to login to view their site/network (of course with limited access). To be able to do this currently requires the use of multiple technician licenses, which can get Very costly if multiple techs at multiple clients want to have access. That aside, the only other downside is that there's currently no integration with Bitdefender nor Cloudberry.