188 avis

ThunderTix

Une plateforme pour tout : billets, cartes-cadeaux, dons.

4,7 /5 (188 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
188 avis
Alecia O.

• Support client

ThunderTix continually provides outstanding service!

Publié le 08/09/2016

I was lucky enough to have found ThunderTix when I worked for The Cider Mill Playhouse in Endicott, New York, almost ten years ago. Stacy Chapman helped me learn the system and how to easily customize it for our oddly shaped (half circle thrust) theater. Our older, not-so-computer-savvy customers found it to be extremely user friendly and it really streamlined the box office experience too! Two years ago I became the Marketing Director for the Chenango Arts Council in Norwich, New York, whose ticketing system was really in need of updating. I suggested we look into ThunderTix, recalling the positive experience I had in the past. Stacy Chapman was still with the company and had gotten a well deserved promotion, but she remembered me from the Cider Mill! And I remembered her of course, because she was so helpful and proactive. The ThunderTix system proved to be exactly what we needed. Stacy once again held my hand through the set-up process, even though it wasn't really her job anymore. Pam Mason has also been extremely helpful, and our audience feedback reveals their experience just gets more and more enjoyable. What prompts me to write this is the almost uncanny ability ThunderTix has in predicting what I'm going to need next. The old seat blocking function allowed me to block our season subscribers' favorite seats so we could go online to the general public for ticket sales earlier than usual, which was great! But I faced the laborious old unblocking system which I knew would be time consuming. Lo and behold on September 1st, I can unblock seats with just a click!!! So happy! How did ThunderTix know? Just another example of listening to their clients and being proactively thinking ahead! I will always highly recommend ThunderTix to anyone looking for a straightforward, user-friendly, customer friendly, intuitive ticketing system, and I truly appreciate all the time and effort Stacy, Pam, and all the staff and programmers obviously put into their jobs. Well done, and THANK YOU!

Jessica H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

I Heart ThunderTix

Publié le 03/12/2019

My overall experience has far exceeded my expectations. I have never under any circumstances had the level of attentive and courteous online customer service like I have received from ThunderTix. The customer support has been outstanding and I can't say enough great things about the immediate responses to questions, informative answers, and above all the courteous nature of each and every representative i've worked with thus far. I must add that this outstanding customer service started from the moment I opened a live chat with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and has continued with each and every time I reach out asking for assistance.

Avantages

As an organization we needed a platform that would allow our attendees select their ticket price option as well as their seat location at the venue. Before finding ThunderTix, I researched and contacted over half a dozen different platforms that either offered one or the other but not both!!

Inconvénients

Although ThunderTix has provided nearly everything we need, the only con I have is not visually seeing the current seats available from the seating chart. With 70 tables and 700 seats it has been a little difficult for users to determine available seating by being required to hover over each individual table to see how many seats are left. The hover feature is a nice option if registering from the computer. But if registering via mobile device a user must click on each table individually before seeing how many seats are left.

Chesley M.
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Best decision ever!

Publié le 25/10/2018

ThunderTix has been the best decision we could have made! It is all easy to use, and the Support Team is quick to respond and meet your needs. They also are always taking suggestions from their customers about new features to introduce! (They even credit the customer when they do!) And the pricing is perfect for those of us who do not sell tickets year-round. You move to maintenance months/pricing until you are ready to sell again. I have been the sole contact person for our company since day one, and have never had a anything but positive experiences with ThunderTix!

Avantages

This program has been easy to use since day one. Now we are beginning year four, and they introduce new features every year! It is easy to set up events and manage the behind the scenes of the software, and even easier to use it to sell tickets on location at our events, and it's the easiest to purchase them as a customer! Its a win for everyone! Reports are easy to run and are complete and customizable as to what information is included on them. And one of my favorite newer features is a daily email with total sales.

Inconvénients

I really like it all! Possibly entering coupon codes had a bit of a learning curve to it, but I have it down now and it works like a charm.

Katie H.

Best Bang for your Buck!

Publié le 13/08/2018

We are able to offer fair ticket mark-up costs to our customers compared to other ticketing platforms which charge way to much for their services.

Avantages

We love the price partnered with all the incredible features. Also, Thundertix is ALWAYS working to improve and is ALWAYS adding new and exciting features based on their customers requests. Their customer service is also amazing!

Inconvénients

I wish that there was more of a variety of email softwares that ThunderTix software could automatically import to.

Hello Katie,

First, thank you for the great review. I hope we continue to exceed your expectations.

We are eager to improve our integrations. Were you aware that you can add your ideas as a feature request? We create many fantastic features as a direct result of those requests, so please take a moment to add your idea and the specific integration you'd like.

Nina S.

• Support client

I really enjoy working with Thundertix. It is a very user-friendly program.

Publié le 19/04/2018

Avantages

The ease of use of creating events and how easy it is to apply the program to our website. I also enjoy the incredibly fast response from their customer service. There is also a Request a Feature page and you can ad your request or problem to it and vote for others that have already been submitted. The Thundertix team works on the requests in order of votes or sometimes fixes a glitch right away. The newest feature I got really excited about is the shopping cart, which gives patrons the option to purchase several events in one transaction.

Inconvénients

That I can't get into an attempted order by a customer who made a mistake (in real time). I have to wait until the remaining checkout time has passed instead of being able to cancel the transaction for them and to start over.

Glen M.

Fee free ticketing system

Publié le 19/04/2017

We selected Thundertix because they did not charge us on the basis of a per ticket fee. Our customers hated paying add on fees, and Thundertix was the only company that we found that did not charge that way.

The produce is easy to use, but most importantly enhancements and changes are made based on client suggestions. They have a forum that you can use to make a suggestion, and vote on other suggestions.

We have been using it for five years and have been happy with the enhancements that they have developed.

Any problems are dealt with very quickly by the support team.

Avantages

Has a lot of flexibility for other season ticket passes, private functions, and for displaying ticketing information on our website

Inconvénients

Would like more integration options with Canadian merchant gateways

Réponse de Thunder Data Systems Traduire en français

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We wanted to let you know that ThunderTix now supports many different gateway options (and even currencies). At the time of this writing, we have 13 integration options for Canadian gateways, seen here:

As always, keep sharing your ideas to help us improve!

Gail E.

Clay Eichler Memorial Fund appreciates Thundertix and Pam!Ei

Publié le 23/03/2017

We started a non profit in 2014. I have volunteered in a lot of areas over my years, but I've never been one of the main people behind starting a non profit much less throwing a concert and golf scramble in the same day. With a lot of amazing help from friends our events were successful. I credit thundertix with the ease of getting information to supporters. This kept our contributors in the know, they knew when to expect their tickets to be emailed. We started solitciting money 6 months before our event. We did not want to mail tickets to them 4 months before they needed them...

Please know when I say we had no experience, I mean we had none. Two of my friends who are either present/past treasurers of org. are also my treasurers. They input all the sponsorships, donations, ticket purchases, golf registrations, tshirt sales, etc. into thundertix. We were very hesitant at first, but with multiple calls to Pam initially and very frequently later, we are smooth sailing.She only showed concern and kindness when we called. This is so needed in our world today. I would recommend this to anyone who is selling tickets to an event.
The availability to contact your donors is at your fingertips. We decided to email tickets to customers 2 weeks before our event. We send an email right away, to let them know we have received their sponsorship, thank them for it and let them know when to expect their tickets. It makes it so easy for everyone. The supporters and in our case, our volunteers.
I spent many hours looking at different options and I know we made the right choice.
The customer service from Pam is more than it's weight in gold. I am not kidding, she could help with every issue. This is only our 3rd year to use the software, in this time period, there have been several "upgrades".
One other thing that made it really nice for us, especially as beginners, is the compatibility between thundertix and our credit card payment system. They worked it out behind the scenes where any credit card information is not on my website. When a customer hits the sponsorship or donate tab, they are immediately taken to another website where this information is taken on a much more encrypted safe site than mine.
In 2 years we have given back $265,000.00 to our community. There has been a lot of information submitted in Thundertix.

Rian I.

eTicketing made easy

Publié le 04/11/2015

I have a small business where I have to sell tickets online to reach my out of town customers. And being small, I need every dollar I can get to keep my tours going. I have been using other 3rd party ticketing sites, and I loose a lot of my profit to pay these big sites their 3+ percent fee for every ticket I sell. My tickets sell for $150+, loosing 3-4% of every tickets adds up quick and I got sick of it, searching for alternative. Then I found ThunderTix!! Hands down, ThunderTix beats all of those ticketing sites. I pay a annual flat rate fee, therefor I know exactly what my cost will be for ticketing. And when you break down the ThunderTix cost per ticket, we're talking pocket change per ticket! That means, I'm actually making money off of my tickets again!

But wait, there's more! I have full control of my ticketing options. I can upload my own logo design to every event. I can make my own color scheme for my invoices, that ThunderTix automatically sends to customers after a sale. I can add my own graphics on the "Print At Home" tickets that ThunderTix automatically attaches to the invoices. I can manually sell tickets on the phone if a customer calls me. The "I can's" can go on and on, you'll just need to sign up to see what I mean.

ThunderTix has a great shopping cart with a built in credit card transaction portal. No more adding ugly PAY HERE buttons on my website, I just enter my credit card company's info into the site and boom, I'm taking cards!! Everything on ThunderTix looks very professional to the consumer and is less hassle than those other sites. And customer service is A+++!!

My only con, is the coupon option. I only sell a limited number of tickets, so I am on the Starter Plan and I cannot offer coupon codes. Everyone likes to offer coupons codes to their customers, it would be nice to see the coupon option available for the Starter Plan subscribers as well.

Thank you ThunderTix for a great product and service!

Réponse de Thunder Data Systems Traduire en français

Great news Rian! We've now made coupons available to ALL levels -- even the Starter Plan you signed up for. We agreed with you that it should be made available to everyone, so we changed the Plans recently to reflect your request.

Click on the Coupons tab in your account today to start taking advantage of all the various discounts and promo codes you can now offer. And, don't forget to peek at the How-To Video Tutorial on creating coupons for guidance.

Leona R.

ThundertTix Rocks

Publié le 27/06/2019

Thundertix has boosted our ticket sales for all events. It promotes advance registration and reduces cancellations, changes and refunds. However, having those options available in the system has made it easier for us to maneuver changes when they must be made. Our customer love the ability to do things on line from home, yet have the ability call or stop in & we can make the reservations for them.

Avantages

The customer service is superb. We love the ability to have multi level tickets, ticket discounts & the ability to customize tickets in detail. Love the reserving ability for seats and that it is controlled by us and not the public. Appreciate that you allow us to add in cash or check sales to keep track of all sales for an event. It has made our ability to account for an event at the end 100% better.

Inconvénients

The inability to have a store for merchandise separate from adding to a ticket.
Refunds & exchanges to multi day events can get very confusing. Most for us in theater as people will purchase tickets & exchange for another show time. The money flow can be confusing when doing the books for close out.

John H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et installations de loisirs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent platform for online booking; Top-notch and responsive customer service

Publié le 06/04/2017

We've been using Thundertix since 2011 for my busy sailing tour and charter business. Before we chose Thundertix, we thoroughly evaluated at least five other online reservation/booking software systems and found that Thundertix's combination of features, simple user interface , powerful back end for reports and pricing could not be beat. We are often approached by other competitors and have sometimes looked at other systems to see if we're missing anything and Thundertix combination of features and pricing (no ticket fees) wins hands down every time. The fact that you have total control over any fees (or not) charged to your customers is very appealing. When on occasion, we've had a suggestion for an improvement, we've often seen it implemented. If you have an issue you can get someone to respond quickly. They're all excellent. Thundertix is really top-notch.

Avantages

Ease of use. Easy to get new employees trained. Powerful reports for marketing and order tracking. Allows you to put all your inventory online and have just one platform for box office walk-up, phone and online bookings. Seamless. The online question and answer section is excellent.

Inconvénients

Can't really think of anything.

Randolph S.

ThunderTix Gets It Right The First Time

Publié le 29/12/2011

ThunderTix is the absolutely the best online ticketing system I have found to date. There were a number of companies which pitched their products and we tried a number of them. Ultimately none of the competing products were as simple to use or as well suited to our needs.

I can honestly say that ThunderTix made a lifelong client in our organization, due in no small part to the communication skills of both Stacy and Dawn.

Did I mention the one time fee for festivals?? If we looked at nothing else, ThunderTix wins our business hands down.

If you are considering online ticketing or are looking to switch from another company, I can assure you that you will not be disappointed with ThunderTix!

Avantages

To begin with, this was the first time our organization has attempted to sell tickets online. Our experience with ThunderTix was almost exclusively positive.

1) They are exceptionally easy to work with and provide outstanding customer service. I honestly can't say enough about this. Our questions and comments were many times responded to within minutes. Stacy and Dawn are both extraordinary problem solvers and are very pleasant to work with.

2) The system just works. While we had a few minor hiccups (see cons), the ThunderTix staff were able to resolve them very promptly.

3) They are constantly adding new features. Over just the few months (January to April) we worked with them last year, they may have doubled the number of features / options within the system. This indicated to us that they genuinely care about their product and aim to constantly improve it.

4) One time fee. This was crucial for us as any percentage of ticket sales adds up quickly.

Inconvénients

While there isn't much I can say in the way of cons, I will list the one minor annoyance we had (has been resolved though) when using the system.

1) The manor in which ThunderTix integrated with out payment processor (Authorize.net) resulted in an occasional double charge (very rare) and some error messages which were difficult for our customers to interpret.

As I mentioned above, I have been told these problems have been corrected. I only list them here in the interest of completeness of this review. We fully intend on using ThunderTix in 2012 and I will update this review if possible.

Todd H.

The Best Online Ticketing Model

Publié le 10/03/2011

When we selected ThunderTix they were the only online ticket service that we could find that did not charge a 'per ticket service fee' to our customers. That model was vital to our selection as we do not believe online ticketing should be cost a premium over walk-ups.

We knew that ticket fees never come down at other online ticketing providers, with some now charging over 50% of the ticket face value as an additional fee (ex. $15/ticket + $8.15 service fee).

ThunderTix remains an ever-improving system that we continue to believe is the right model for online ticketing. Our patrons want the cost of ticketing to be part of our theatre operation cost.

We would love to see the company add CRM and e-mail marketing modules to the back-end to allow management of more than just our ticketing. Patron/donor/volunteer mgmt tools would be a plus for this product in the future to compete with other new CRM/ticketing solutions that are still adopting the per-ticket-service-fee model.

Avantages

#1 - No added/rising fees to our patrons!
Improving interface
Customized
Compatible with Authorize.net
Reasonable cost
PDF Ticketing
Easy to train
Reliable and Available

Reporting still being developed/enhanced
Better testing and version control has been requested
No real-CRM capability for patron management/history
Development seems focused on "new" features (i.e. Facebook integration) more than refinement of existing features (i.e. reporting)
Error codes are confusing to patrons when transactions are not going through
Transaction/Administration speeds varies (system tweaking is needed after most iterations)

Réponse de Thunder Data Systems Traduire en français

A lot has changed since 2011 -- In February 2014, ThunderTix rolled out a full CRM for patron management. It includes complete patron purchase history, donations management, robust filtering to report on multiple levels of customer data. All error messages that a patron might see during the purchase process have been modified, all order data saved on a declined transaction, and all fields with problems highlighted in red to make it very clear to the ticket buyer what needs to be completed and/or corrected. We moved over to the cloud in April of 2012 and since then have more than quadrupled speeds for page load time. ThunderTix is now in the 97th percentile of web-based software applications in terms of speed. This week, ThunderTix is going to be rolling out a direct email marketing tool that connects with MailChimp. Mailing lists are automatically updated with new subscribers direct from ThunderTix and emails to various lists can be directly emailed from within the ThunderTix login.

Megan F.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

ThunderTix is fabulous!

Publié le 19/04/2017

ThunderTix is fabulous! It is very easy to use and to put an event together. When we first started, we had a lot of questions figuring it all out, but reaching customer support was super simple. When I contacted I got a response within 24 hours. The customer representative is usually the main person I deal with and she is amazing. She always is super friendly and very knowledgeable about every problem we have. She always knows exactly where to direct me and how to answer it, so I would highly recommend to anyone.

Avantages

There are a lot of pros to it. It is very user friendly and easy to understand and put events together. Kinda repeating what I put on the first page: "when we first started, we had a lot of questions figuring it all out, but reaching customer support was super simple. When I contacted I got a response within 24 hours. The customer representative is usually the main person I deal with and she is amazing. She always is super friendly and very knowledgable for every problem we have. She always knows exactly where to direct me and how to answer it, so I would highly recommend to anyone."

Inconvénients

Anything I would suggest would probably be:
I wish there was an easier way to do "at the door stuff." I don't think I have researched it enough to know enough about it, but we would love to figure out a better way to run that more.

Also: We have had some issues with the "visibility feature." Sometimes if we had the visibility available until midnight one night, we had clients and then tried ourselves and it was already closed at 10pm so I am not sure if it was a time difference issue but there is always a slight glitch with that.

Then with the visibility feature. We would put the ticket link with our recital information but the visibility isn't open yet so they would get a blank page that says this is no longer working and then our clients would be confused. I am not sure if it would be possible but it would be nice if there could be a page that said this event isn't open yet or something that is a little more clear to them so they aren't so confused about that.

Kirsten S.

For the New Employee

Publié le 19/09/2019

The program, for the money, delivers a fantastic product. It is dependable and most of what we want to do with it is available. Also, it is always improving with regular updates that make it even more robust and user-friendly.

Avantages

As a new employee, I appreciated that, since the previous employee had already loaded it with events, I was up and running from day 1. I could navigate to what I needed and I could sell tickets without too much training. I haven't preloaded and posted a whole season of events yet, but I have added additional performances to existing shows and I've added the occasional event. Once you've done it, it is a fairly simple process.

Also, in the short amount of time that I have been using Thundertix I have seen multiple updates and improvements made to the software that were either beneficial for me or they were changes that I could see would be helpful to someone in a slightly different business or industry. The software seems to always be improving.

Inconvénients

I don't like the coupon and discount limitations. For example, we can't offer a percent off the entire transaction, without manually discounting the purchase. Also, I am frustrated that I can't just call someone who knows the software well. The FAQ's are extensive, but if you aren't familiar with the vocabulary used within the system, you spend a lot of time trying to figure out what words to use for a successful search.

Hi Kirsten!

Thanks for your great feedback about how easy it was to get started with ThunderTix!

I wanted to let you know that you can absolutely create a coupon to offer a percent off the entire transaction. Next time you create a coupon, look for the option that says, Select the manner in which your customers should use the coupon and choose, "Limit Usage to Once per Order". We also have a Coupons Video Tutorial that you might find helpful here:

Our support team is incredibly knowledgable with every facet of the platform, so if you ever have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us to save time searching through the public support forum. We also offer an option for phone support as an annual add-on to any service plan, if interested.

Melanie R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Art/artisanat

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Thundertix is not just a software program - it is a community.

Publié le 09/12/2019

Overall our experience is excellent. We are very happy with this product!

Avantages

We love working with ThunderTix. ThunderTix has an amazing support system in place. It is like having another team member in the office that you can go to and say 'this isn't working for me, can you do something about it?' And they say Yes - And then they do it!! This past Friday I contacted ThunderTix Support with a feature request and they had it sorted out by the time I got back to the office on Monday. Their team truly listens to what their users want. It is as though we are building the software together. You can tell the people behind the program truly care about it and about our business. ThunderTix is not just a software program - it is a community.

ThunderTix is constantly adding features (requested and voted on by their users) to give more value to the product. I love opening up the program and learning about the features and tweaks other users want to see and then to watch as ThunderTix takes actions on making those changes and updates.

Specific features of the software we like include: selling gift certificates online, integration with our website and with others like mailchimp, donation options on checkout, coupons, and automatic emailing.

ThunderTix was very easy to learn and also very easy for me to then train others on. And whenever I get lost I know that their Support will respond to my emails within minutes. Literally minutes. That's what I like best about ThunderTix: knowing that they have my back.

Inconvénients

If I had to pick something - converting my monthly invoices from USD to CAD but really that's not an issue.

Gina M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Great product!

Publié le 26/02/2021

Just love the experience/product - the price is very reasonable, easy to use!

Avantages

Very easy to use the customer service is over the top!

Inconvénients

I think all aspects of the software/system are very user friendly

Michael T.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Above Expectations

Publié le 26/02/2021

I am satisfied and happy overall

Avantages

Easy to use and the customer service is very responsive

Inconvénients

Changing the date. Have to move the expiration date first. Not really a issues just could be eliminated step

Lisa S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Musique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Thundertix Is a Really Good Software for our purpose

Publié le 26/02/2021

Overall I am happy with Thundertix and the process to use the software.

Avantages

I think that Thundertix is easy to use once you get the hang of it. They have very good customer service. I like the fact that you can suggest new features

Inconvénients

I think that sometimes when I send in a support request it is hard to get across my explanation of what the issue is. But eventually it gets worked out. We now have phone support but have not used it yet. Maybe that is a better way to get something figured out.

Robin W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses

Children's Ministry Registration Made Easy

Publié le 23/11/2020

We use ThunderTix at our church to have parents register their children for Sunday Worship service(s). With COVID guidelines we feel this is a simpler way to meet social distancing and the cleaning factor of our computer KIOSKS. Both the pre school director and myself like knowing who will be in each service so that we can plan our teachers and class sizes. Parents have easily navigated our website to the link for ThunderTix and have been able to register their children.

Avantages

I like that ThunderTix lets us imput dates and times for our events and services. I like receiving the email notice that someone has used ThunderTix. I like that we can make it cost nothing or something again based on our individual event. I appreciate the easy use for our families as they register their children for our Sunday Worship services. I like that parents are able to include a message in their reservation if needed.

Inconvénients

When I change my setting from Public to Private I have noticed some of our parents still register their children for our Sunday Worship and they think I have received the notice when in fact I didn't because I changed the setting to Private. So, on a few Sundays I have missed some of the kids whose parents thought they were registered. To avoid this I have left the registration "open" but parents still think it closes at noon on Thursday.

Luana W.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

The Goldilocks of ticketing software

Publié le 19/08/2020

Moving to ThunderTix has been one of the BEST decisions our theater has made. We had been using a very expensive ticketing software which was just too BIG for us. I like to say that ThunderTix is the "Goldilocks" of ticketing software for us... not too big, not too small, but juuusst right!

Avantages

What I like MOST about ThunderTix is that is does NOT cost an arm and a leg to get a powerful yet easy to use ticketing software.

Inconvénients

The software has actually been fairly easy to set up and use. We had a bit of confusion at first migrating our information from our previous software, but support helped us a lot. We also had some issues connecting our credit card terminal, but I don't think that is necessarily ThunderTix's fault.

Connor J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great Customer Service and User Friendly!

Publié le 05/01/2021

Avantages

Thundertix is fantastic when it comes to customer service, answering all requests in a timely fashion. It is also very user friendly! We have received several compliments from parishioners, most of them older, that it is so easy to select their seat for church.

Inconvénients

No cons! Everything works well and the service is great!

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Fine but not the best option out there

Publié le 22/06/2018

I feel like the biggest benefit is the price and the customization of the software. I would highly recommend spending quality time on the set-up to ensure you're using it to the best of its ability for your organization.

Avantages

The customization is really nice -- from show details, customer reminders, and prices. The customer side of things is really clean and well setup.

Inconvénients

The navigation can be non-intuitive, but understandable once you get the lay of the land. The biggest issue we've come across is the inability to delete or archive orders. Our group sales processes including deposits were always in jeopardy of getting really messy on the back end. Even leaving notes about orders that you couldn't later update would get irritating for the small space provided.

Réponse de Thunder Data Systems Traduire en français

Thanks for your great feedback. We spent a bit of time this year trying to improve our interlinking to make it easier than ever, and our efforts will continue. We truly want to be the most efficient, time saving software.

If you have specific suggestions, I am all ears. You are welcome to write me directly, or you can create a feature request once you're logged in.

I'll look forward to hearing from you!

Tim R.

An excellent choice!

Publié le 19/06/2021

Top-notch

Avantages

Our community theatre needed a new ticketing solution, due to rising costs of our past provider. ThunderTix was recommended by a sister theatre in the area and, after completing a review process, we chose them as a new partner. The transition has been seamless on their end, and customer service has been exceptional when we made a mistake in a data file and everything had to be ripped out and reloaded. Set up of new events is intuitive and easy, whether the event is general admission, virtual, or in our reserved seating theatre space. The cost is lower than or previous partner and the software is more flexible. Reporting functions that we have used so far have been excellent.

Inconvénients

So far, we have not had issues with anything. All is good!

Lauren B.

Customer Service A+

Publié le 15/05/2020

We have been using Thundertix for nearly three years, and have been big fans of the software from the beginning, but their response to changing needs during the COVID-19 crisis have made us ThunderTix fans for life. The Thundertix team has quickly and efficiently continued to add new features that are critical during this time. The newly added options to bulk refund tickets to gift certificates and add automated social distancing seating charts are GAME CHANGERS for our industry right now. They have saved our staff hours of time and energy by implementing easy to use, effective features. Plus, they are in my opinion the absolute best bang for your buck that you can get in a ticketing software. They have lower per ticket rates than most of their competitors with superior service.

Avantages

The software is incredibly user friendly. The low per ticket cost was the greatest deciding factor for us, but we have been wowed by their customer service and breadth of features. We are a non-profit theatre company that operates 10 small venues (sub 300 seats). Things we love: assigned seating, easy transfer and refund options, PDF tickets, unlimited user accounts (we have lots of ticketing volunteers), integrated email, offer to round up to nearest $5 for donation, bulk discount code creation, season tickets, pre and post event surveys.

Inconvénients

We would like to see more versatility within season tickets, such as creating season or package tickets across multiple venues. We would like to see additional versatility with coupon codes, such as creating a code that can be used only once per person.

Sergio G.

• Support client

Easy Interface. Easy to Setup. Reliable & A+ Professional Customer Service.

Publié le 24/02/2016

I enjoyed the overall experience. What was great about ThunderTix was a combination of two things, dependability and customer service. Whenever I had a question they answered it either by phone or email in a timely manner. They were also very thorough as to what you cannot and could do. With much creativity and flexibility there isn't really much you cannot do with their ticketing system.

Avantages

It's affordable with its different ticketing plans, and you are not stuck paying an outrageous percentage of your sales.
*Customer Service
*Dependable
*Automated Pre-sale system
*Automated Post-sale system
*Works on smartphones and tablets with easy.
*Promotional tools.
*Easy simple buttoning system even low tech Church volunteers of an elderly age were able to operate.
*SSL Encryption on their end.
*Works with multiple merchant portals

Inconvénients

I am not really sure. They seem to even be concerned about quickly changing their system to benefit you from their open customer support page. You can see what the customers complained about, and even how they solved it. It was freaking incredibly risky, but also awesome to see how they fixed it. So if there are issues which I did not experience, they probably won't last too long.