Hippo CMMS

Un logiciel de gestion de la maintenance facile d'utilisation

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

305 avis

Marishia

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Good for keeping maintenance tasks organized

Publié le 02/04/2019

I work in a vendor relations position in A/P. This streamlines the companies maintenance records for all of the senior facilities and the data or invoices are in the system organized and in detail for each department from the actual maintenance request, to the facilitating, to payment of invoices from the vendor and it makes the payment process seamless.

Avantages

Anyone can use it, and can be tailored to special requests.

Inconvénients

This software is extremely functional. I wouldn't change anything.

Réponse de Hippo CMMS Traduire en français

Thank you for your review, Marishia!

I'm glad Hippo is helping you and your team not only to keep track of your maintenance tasks, but also to streamline records and invoices for the A/P department. It's always great to hear when different departments take advantage of Hippo tools and features.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need any assistance.

Christopher

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A rich tool that's keeps getting better and better

Publié le 08/02/2021

We are using Hippo to track the work for our engineering teams across our two hotels. It's a great tool and getting better all the time.

Avantages

Hippo is fairly easy to set up and use and it's simple enough to easily roll out to other users. The recurring / scheduled WOs are great for PM. The recently-released app makes Hippo even easier to use when mobile -- a key feature for my organization. The calendar view is important for our team. I like the database query tool, but wish you could duplicate queries. The customer service is excellent! -- second to none!

Inconvénients

The primary challenge for our organization using Hippo is finding WOs once open. It would be nice if there were a bucket/queue for NEW WOs awaiting assignment instead of having to search for them amidst all the other work orders. Search is getting better and easier with the app, but requires re-entering search criteria every time you click into a WO and back out. Also, it would be nice if there were a way to time-delay/park items ("snooze this for a week and the put it back in the queue to be assigned"). Lastly, I would love if there were a way to customize the WO field layout, remove fields, add custom fields and change whether ANY field is required or not (instead of the 4 that can be modified).

eWorkOrders CMMS et eMaint CMMS

Pourquoi choisir Hippo CMMS

The other product was slow and not customizable to our needs

Pourquoi passer à Hippo CMMS

Price and feature set. Hippo had everything we needed and nothing we didn't.

Réponse de Hippo CMMS Traduire en français

Thank you, Christoper, for the honest review!

We will definitely take your suggestions into consideration for what we could improve on, we always love to hear feedback on how we could become an even better product.

Cheers!

Thiago

An execellent tool

Publié le 19/08/2019

Besides the cons, Hippo is an excellent maintenance tool. It is organized, simple and easy to use. I use Hippo every day, adding, editing and sometimes creating work orders. And I have an excellent experience with the support team. Sometimes we have in-depth discussions on how we can improve our expertise about Hippo and finding solutions to our requests.

Avantages

The software is user-friendly.
In a few clicks, you can find what you are looking for.
Good in extracting reports.
Hippo it is organized and store thing properly.

Inconvénients

You can't close more than one work order per time.
Adding a piece of equipment, or adding a location should be more natural than add one by one.
We can't have a hierarchy relationship between work orders. Hippo should allow us to create predecessors and successors dependencies. So, you can have a main project closed when its small pieces of work orders were settled first.
Improve the way that hippo manages spare parts. Hippo should Create a separate space to register the spare parts instead of using per facility.

Hi Thiago,

As you know, we appreciate the feedback (both pros and cons) so that we can improve. We are constantly trying to make Hippo better, and adding new features. One thing I would suggest would be to customize a work category. For example, create a "Projects" category. This will allow you to keep associated tickets together. It also allows you to search for work orders and run reports in that category much easier and faster.

I know you are in touch with our support team often, and please continue to reach out to us.

Have a great day and enjoy the rest of our summer!

Mel Motoch

Bryan

Absolutely critical maintenance tool

Publié le 22/08/2022

I originally started using Hippo CMMS as a user/technician. This application is user friendly and critical to time management. It is a really great time keeping tool for a technician.
Now as an administrator, Hippo has made work load and work flow manageable easy whether I am using the App on my laptop. The Hippo CMMS app puts "people management" at you fingertips no matter where I am onsite.
As an administrator, having a lifeline to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] (Customer Success Manager) has been invaluable.

Avantages

The ease of use is what I like most.
Portability of the Hippo CMMS app on my iPad.

None.
Any questions or issues sre handle with just a phone call.

Jennifer
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Super easy but also robust

Publié le 02/03/2020

We have a much more seamless program for the maintenance guys to use which means our maintenance data is much more reliable than it's been in the past. We can ensure that we have parts when needed, PMs are done when scheduled and repair records are tracked.

Avantages

I love that there is a minimal learning curve. I can limit abilities for each user but make changes as they learn and become more comfortable. I tell all new users, "Feel free to explore. You can not screw anything up." This allows them to be more confident and curious and confidence and curiosity lead to better data in and better data out.

Inconvénients

The inventory aspect is fantastic when it comes to tracking usage and notifying the need to replenish, but there are processes that I would like to see added; showing replenishment history, reporting on where parts are used (vs on what work order), and inventory below minimum (vs at or below).

MPulse et eMaint CMMS

Pourquoi choisir Hippo CMMS

We had an antiquated version of Mapcon and found that when trying to get it to a useful capacity, it was overly complicated, intimidating and packed with features we didn't need. I looked into upgrading and simplifying and found Hippo. I knew immediately it was the right program but did my due diligence and compared it to multiple others.

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your review. You and the Pampered Chef team have been doing a great job using Hippo. I was very happy to learn more from you on how to create incentives for users adopting Hippo. I'm glad to hear that Hippo's ease of use is also playing a big role when it comes to boosting user learning and adoption.
You have a good point and I think there is still a lot of room for improvement when it comes to inventory reporting. The new PO module that is going to be released soon will create a lot of new opportunities for our dev team to explore. Stay tuned for updates.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions or suggestions.

Chris
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best bang for the buck CMMS!

Publié le 19/09/2019

So far Hippos has been great.. The work requester function is easy for anyone to use and has allowed the maintenance team to classify expenses and to justify improvements. Work orders are easy to use and completion rate are up.

Avantages

Hippo is easy yo use web based and has all the main features needed for most CMMS users. It is not cluttered up with all the little things that 90% of maintenance mangers never use that just get in the way. Hippo is very user friendly, has exceptional support, and was easy to migrate to.

Inconvénients

If i have to manufacture a negative, it would be getting used to the navigation. Once you get it though it is pretty easy.

DIMO Maint, PMC et eMaint CMMS

Pourquoi choisir Hippo CMMS

iMaint works, but it is far more complicated and time consuming to use, not to mention more expensive. Too many steps involved to make a simple PM.

Logiciel antérieur

iMaint EAM

Pourquoi passer à Hippo CMMS

Ease of use, better price point, Less needless clutter.

Réponse de Hippo CMMS Traduire en français

Thank you for your great review, Chris!

I'm glad you're enjoying Hippo's ease of use and that you had a good onboarding experience. I will make sure to share this review with our team. Please keep in mind that Hippo offers lifetime technical support, so don't hesistate to contact us if you ever need any assistance.

Giovanni

Happy with Hippo

Publié le 23/12/2020

Overall I am very happy with Hippo and my team is getting a good use out of it

Avantages

I appreciate the responsiveness of the support team and the upgrades based on customer's feedback.

Inconvénients

Some features are not very customizable and my team and I had to figure out how to work around those.

eMaint CMMS, mHelpDesk, Fiix et UpKeep

Airtable is not a CMMS.

Logiciel antérieur

Airtable

Pourquoi passer à Hippo CMMS

The pricing is based on the number of locations and we have unlimited users, easy to use, competitive price.

Giovanni,

We appreciate the time you took to write us a review- it means the world!

We look forward to a continued partnership with you.

-your Hippo CMMS team

Michael

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Hipp CMMS great customer service!

Publié le 29/07/2019

Avantages

Ease of use, great customer service and affordability for our small organinization

Inconvénients

Then trying to add an "email contact" at the end of a new work order-this seems to automatically change the "requested by" field to whatever is in the "email contact" field? This is annoying!

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your review! I'm glad Hippo's ease of use has been helpful to your organization and that we offer a good value for money.
I will reach out to you to get some more details about this issue you have been experiencing with the email contact field, as it shouldn't happen and I couldn't reproduce on my end. Please keep in mind that Hippo offers lifetime technical support, so you can count on us if you ever need any assistance.

Sean
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics

Great CMMS!

Publié le 02/03/2020

I have set up three other CMMS systems and this one is by far the most user friendly from administering it and also the end user experience.

Avantages

I really like the fact that it was easy to set up and administer. I have had great buy in form my employees. the software is very intuitive and I like the fact that everything from assets, locations,PM's etc. all tie in together seamlessly while you are setting up the program. The support is phenomenal and I appreciate the way that they keep us in the loop with everything they are developing.

Inconvénients

The only thing I can say i have an issue with is there is no app yet but I have seen the mock up for the app they are developing and it looks fantastic.

eMaint CMMS, Fiix et UpKeep

Pourquoi passer à Hippo CMMS

I looked around at a lot of different software packages but liked that this is a Canadian company, the software looked good and the cloud was also hosted in Canada via Microsoft Azure.

Hi Sean,

Good team buy-in is always a pleasure to see! Our support team always works hard to provide the best level of service possible. As for the app our development team is working hard on it and we will be providing updates as they are available. Continue to reach out when anything at all comes up, we are always happy to help!

Best regards,

Initial Review

Publié le 29/08/2019

Still learning

Avantages

I like the interactive facility maps, ability to use bar codes, timeliness of responses to questions, and emails to let someone know the status of the work orders.

Inconvénients

Still learning but haven't discovered how to view work orders without going through a lengthy search. This is probably my fault and will come with training.

If two people are assigned as a resource and one person completes the job the other has to be deleted or has to put 0 hours.

Réponse de Hippo CMMS Traduire en français

Jody, thanks for the review! It's always great to know which features you're liking and finding useful about Hippo.

A tip for viewing work orders at a glance would be to use the Calendar dashboard. You'll be able to see all the work orders for the month, week, or day.

If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to us!

Best,

Customer Success Adviser| Hippo CMMS
e. h.chin@hippocmms.com

Wendie
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Maintenance On the Move!

Publié le 07/07/2022

Hippo has greatly assisted with communication and productivity in that all work orders are real time and technicians see the job immediately after being approved. All of our staff have link on our intranet to the Hippo log in screen where they are able to enter a work order. The work order allows for emailing the professional vendor if necessary, as well as communicate with the employee if more detail is needed to understand the work order. We have more control over what we purchase as it can be logged into inventory and we have a good idea now of wear and tear on our equipment and systems. Lots of individual customization is available to make the Hippo system work the way you need it to!

Avantages

Our agency was looking for a building maintenance software that would track our work, tell us information about our equipment and systems, and help us manage our daily work. A team of employees that included a director, manager, and team members looked at approximately six different products and chose Hippo CMMS. We really liked that the software had the ability for us to scan in maps of our buildings and where equipment or a system were located. We were able to create a reporting environment for each of our buildings and could visually see where equipment went and work had been done. I think this was the feature that set Hippo apart from the others.

Inconvénients

I believe the modules we struggle with the most are the adding resources to a work order. The system has the ability to add another technician or "resource", but there is limited area to add what the original resource accomplished prior to assigning another resource. This can lead to some confusion when someone takes on the job after the original resource.

Also adding inventory is time consuming. We plan to explore bar coding to inventory can be purchased and scanned into the module.

John

Flexible, Adaptable, Evolving CMMS

Publié le 03/12/2020

Our biggest use of the application is for processing Work Orders both Scheduled and Demand and for keeping track of equipment information.

Avantages

Hippo CMMS has an ongoing commitment to be responsive to their customers' end-use needs. We have been using this software in our school division since 2015 and have seen the continual development process that makes Hippo CMMS stand out from other offerings we considered.

Inconvénients

Occasionally, the application has shown technical glitches such as not being able to access the app or certain features not working properly. This is understandable as the Hippo team are continually upgrading their software so that it is current and adaptive. This has been minimally inconvenient and only at times.

The data entry levels has also been cumbersome. In order to add a piece of equipment, the company and equipment model components have to be filled out.

I'd also like to see work done on the association of equipment with parts or other pieces of equipment. For example, a sink comes with faucets that have different model information. Currently, we are adding faucets onto the LAV equipment record as parts. It is working for us.

Réponse de Hippo CMMS Traduire en français

Thank you for your detailed review, John!
It's great to hear Hippo has been a great fit for the Garden Valley School Division and that you have been enjoying the recent updates. The development team continues to work on new projects and we are aiming to improve the frequency of any glitches when implementing them.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever have any questions or concerns.

866.956.2859 x 223 | fcarvalho@hippocmms.com

Erik

Excellent Value

Publié le 18/06/2020

My first build (at a different property) was difficult because I did not have a solid grasp of what the software can do or how we were going to effectively use it. This time I have a much better understanding and have been able to ask for specific help to shape the software around our needs. The Hippo team has been excellent at grasping what I want to do and making the adjustments with me to make that happen.
If a person is completely new to the world of CMMS, the learning curve is very steep and the level of detail required can be daunting. patience is critical and following the guidance of the Hippo team for steps in developing your database is the best advice I can offer next to taking a course on CMMS.

Avantages

This is my second CMMS build with Hippo. Ease of setup is a priority for me, and my team has noted how easy the software is to use compared to our old system.
Support from Hippo's team has been excellent and quick.

Inconvénients

I would like to see an easy way to generate reports that will chart metrics readings that we collect - for example, we take a daily reading on a specific tank, and only refill it as needed. I would like to be able to generate a graph that shows the rate at which the tank is emptied.

Hi Erik,

Thank you for the kind response, and sharing you experience with the software! We love to see when people bring the software with them in new positions. If you would like to discuss the reporting options further, I would love to hear your ideas more in depth and see if we can work a solution out for you!

Regards,

Matt Jacobsen
1-866-956-2859 ext265
mjacobsen@hippocmms.com

Tony

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A great program for time management in the work place.

Publié le 16/06/2020

I use it to send out work orders to the Maintenance Team once I receive them from all the users that submit them. I keep track of how long it takes someone to complete a Job. I keep track of parts being used. I keep all documentation from outside contractors. I take pictures of the job that needs to be repaired and upload them to the job request which saves a lot of time answering questions from the Maintenance Team. The best thing I Love about using this product is the Support team behind it. If at any time I need an answer about how to use this program properly, I just send the support team a quick E-mail and they get back to me within minutes with the answer. There is so much more to use and learn.

Avantages

It keeps everyone working at an easy click of the button. It keeps you on track. Most of all it would have to be the support team at HippoCMMS. They are always there to help with whatever you need help with.

Inconvénients

For me personally at first I had a hard time understanding how to use it, so I only used it for my basic needs. After getting more comfortable with using the system I felt more confident and then it was very exiting to learn about the numerous functions that it could be used for within the company.

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your great review! I'm glad to hear that Hippo is being a great tool for you and your team at MITT. I'm going to share your review with the entire Customer Success and Support Team, as it's very satisfying for us to see your growth as a user and to know that we played an important role in this process.
We are grateful to have you as a customer and we appreciate that you are always willing to be a reference for new prospects. It means a lot to us!
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance.

866.956.2859 x 223 | fcarvalho@hippocmms.com

Roy
  • Secteur d'activité : Matières plastiques

NIQ Hippo Review 322020

Publié le 02/03/2020

Ticketing for ad hoc and pm scheduling is now driving the work, is well organized and can be tracked.
Maintenance documentation and history for each machine now exists.
Downtime tracking is improved.
Reporting is good.
Overall experience is good.

Avantages

It can be used as a ticketing system, web browser based, email notifications, versatile across our facility, roadmap for improvements.

Inconvénients

Our departments are configured as facilities. I would like to be able to see the work order requests status for other facilities.
I would like to see a rejected or deleted request be required to state a reason why.
Drag and drop capability with assignments etc.

eMaint CMMS et SITE123

Pourquoi choisir Hippo CMMS

Functionality ease of use and costs.

Pourquoi passer à Hippo CMMS

Functionality ease of use and costs.

Hi Roy,

Thank you for your great review. It's good to hear that Hippo is being a helpful and versatile tool for your organization.
Please keep in mind that system administrators can customize user permissions in a way they can get notifications for all requests in all facilities if necessary. Considering Novation IQ has many different locations and departments using Hippo, I understand it can be a bit tricky to set up the right permissions across the entire enterprise. When rejecting work order requests, it automatically pops up a window to insert the reasons for rejecting (for example, if it's a duplicate or something that has already been fixed), but I understand some users still skip this step sometimes. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you still have any questions or if you'd like to cover these topics in details. I'd be glad to help!

John
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

HIPPO CMMS

Publié le 31/07/2019

The company I joined had no CMMS program at all and it is a 3 plant multiple line bottling plant so I brought Hippo with me from my previous employer. So to be fair going from no CMMS to CMMS has made things a lot easier. Because of the regulatory requirement in this industry it makes providing documentation to auditor easier and reliable.

Avantages

On line makes it convenient and without worry of upgrades and software cost upfront. Its pretty easy to maneuver around and the training has gotten better over the past years.

Inconvénients

For me I would like to be able to reopen old work orders to attach documents to. There is definitely a need for a 24 hour support team if you are working a plant that is 24/7 and even if they had an on-call person it would be nice.

Hi John,

Thank you for your great review! We are extremely happy that you recommended Hippo to your current company based on your previous experience with us and that it is making it easier for you to manage your maintenance program. Our development team is currently working on making it possible to reopen a work order. It has been a common request, so stay tuned for updates.
I will share your suggestion with my management. As you may have noticed, we have a new technical support system and it is giving us helpful data to help us evaluate extending our support hours. We are getting more and more customers from different time zones, so this is definitely something we are considering.
We appreciate your feedback, so please let us know if you have any other suggestions or questions.

Larry

I'm glad I chose hippo.

Publié le 18/04/2017

My experience with hippo? Every aspect of transforming from a paper to the hippo computerized system went well with no surprises and no failures.
Hippo has a saying, You get out what you put into this. I found the statement to be inaccurate because we got out much more than I imagined. You do have to do some work providing them with spreadsheets to download but you are not alone, you are backed by an experienced team wanting you to succeed every step of the way.
Thanks to guidance from the development team; the training from trainers; and rapid response from technical service we implemented a well-rounded computerized management tool that is easy to use by our managers and maintenance techs.
Tell me, how many times do you have maintenance people telling you they like using a new maintenance program? They are the true test for this system.
There are no hidden costs and no nickel and dimes for modules, you know what you pay for.
We love the advanced dashboard option. It provides your maintenance team with an interactive screen of your plant's layouts. It's an effective visual tool that is cool to use and simplifies navigating thru the system and monitoring the status of the equipment.
I encourage others to use hippo and I should know, we just completed the forth implementation of four plants in four states in the last eighteen months.

Inconvénients

The assigning parts to equipment could be better organized. It's not a dislike, it's more of a wish. I wish there was a better (hierarchy) way to organize the parts in the parts data base.

Réponse de Hippo CMMS Traduire en français

Thanks for the great review Larry and our team is happy to hear you find value in the Advanced Dashboard. A lot of work went into developing the interactive mapping and floor plans. Expect more good things to come in 2017. Let's keep the communication open.

Cesar

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

cesar perez review hippo

Publié le 17/07/2019

it's ease of use

Reporting is nice as I can see how much time my team is spending in certain areas - I was unable to do this in the past,

Easily can set up preventative maintenance plans.

Inconvénients

It's inability to connect to our organizations active directory

Our inability to establish different service types for requesters. I would love to see the requester form change in real time as staff are submitting requests for specific reasons (ie. conference room - if employee selects conference room setup then the form will now require the requester to provide time,date,#of staff, etc)

Our inability to update completed/closed tickets, information should always be able to be updated

it's inability to connect with other applications, like a workday integration which would help us as we have to now live in two applications and ensure information is kept current.

FMX

Hi Cesar,

Thanks for leaving a review! I'm happy to see that the Reporting feature has helped you to see how your team is doing.

Thank you for the feedback as well. It would be great to have a quick chat with you and go over the points that you've raised up. Hope we can talk soon.

Best regards,

Clifton
  • Secteur d'activité : Papier et produits forestiers

HIPPO CMMS - GREAT VALUE, SUPPORT AND USER FRIENDLY

Publié le 29/07/2019

We started using Hippo CMMS three years ago and since then, we have created a PM program and have been able to start tracking data on our machines that was not available before implementation.

Avantages

I like the easy user interface and the reporting options. The look is clean and adding to the database is very simple.

Inconvénients

Functionality is lacking of some of the other larger, more expensive systems, but don't let this be a deterrent.

MicroMain

Pourquoi passer à Hippo CMMS

Price and unlimited users.

Réponse de Hippo CMMS Traduire en français

Thank you for your great review, Clifton!

I'm glad you're enjoying our ease of use and the assistance from our support team. I'm happy you mentioned that we offer a good value for money. Our development team is growing and we have some cool new features coming up. Stay tuned for updates and please let us know if you ever have any suggestions.

Daniel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great tool for our maintenance department

Publié le 18/04/2017

We have been using Hippo for just over 2 years and have entered over 10,000 work orders. Overall it has been a great product for our maintenance team and a great value for us. I'd like to see quicker product improvements and a better mobile version, but we are still pleased with the software. It's miles ahead of what we had used in our organization prior to Hippo. The support team has always been helpful when needed, though we rarely have to reach out to them.

Cloud based; user friendly;

Inconvénients

product development is lacking; Software was written in Silverlight, which most browsers are dropping (and have been for well over a year). Hippo team is supposedly working on re-writing the software so that Silverlight is eliminate, but we have been waiting on this since May 2015. Hopefully they complete the upgrade before all the browsers drop Silverlight support. We lost Chrome long ago and the latest upgrades of Firefox have dropped Silverlight. It seems as the Edge will not support it either, so once Microsoft finally dumps Explorer, we may be hurting.

Réponse de Hippo CMMS Traduire en français

Thanks for the feedback Daniel. Version 6 is in Beta and available to customers. Let us know if you would like to take it for a test ride. Silverlight issue is resolved!

Joe
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Hippo CMMS Review

Publié le 20/09/2018

Overall Hippo FM has been good. Should your update cause us to make such drastic changes next time we will be going out to bid. Not happy with what took place and why would a company with large data bases not make it easy for there customer???? This was not the case when i tried to explain the issue i was told to just change my web browser!!! we have upwards of 200 computers that had to be changed.

Avantages

easy to use. Other then that it seems almost the same as before.

Inconvénients

had to change the entire company's web browser. I was not told that this was the case and we were totally unprepared it took our it dept over two weeks to get to everyone's computer.

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the review and constructive feedback. We apologize for the changes required for the update. I am not sure why you had to make changes to your browser as Hippo runs on all web browsers (IE, Edge, Chrome, Safari, Firefox). In any event, sounds like you had a bit of a challenge due to our V6 release and we could have done better to ease the transition. If you ever need help from our customer support, don't hesitate to contact us. All release notes are available on the support portal, and please look out for user pop up notifications when you log in and emails from us.

Glad to hear that Hippo is still working for Nueterra overall as a maintenance solution for your facilities. It's been great having you as a customer over the past 5 years.

David

Starting Over with Nothing*****

Publié le 20/09/2018

I took over a position to maintain an 80 Acre campus that had NO inventory of any tools, equipment, current condition assessment, or any historical data of current Work order requests. I also had no way of creating work order requests or tracking them.

HIPPO has allowed us the opportunity to maintain a working inventory and tracking system for many different items such as equipment, vehicles, Stock items and tools that staff carry, Consumables as well as standard equipment for day to day operating needs. It has helped us tremendously.

Can't beat the price and service for the Return. We are very appreciative.

Avantages

This software was easy to implement and set up. It was also easy to get my staff trained on it.
It is comprehensive for all our needs and the HIPPO organization gave us a lot of support and assistance.

Inconvénients

We have many buildings that we do work on, and many different individuals that have access to inputting Work Order requests. Figuring out how to set the system up for that was a bit of a challenge at first, but it was overcome.

Hi David,

Thank you for your feedback. We are all happy to hear that Hippo has been instrumental in allowing you and your team to manage your equipment and inventory. If you are having any issues with setting up user permissions for work order requests for all your buildings, contact our customer support - we have people eager to help and iron out any issues you are having.

Thanks again for your great review and we look forward to serving and improving your maintenance operations into the future.

Lisa
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Hippo is easy to use

Publié le 14/04/2017

Hippo is really working for us in a lot of ways. We've had good response from customer support when we have had issues. I would like to see some additions in the future to make things even better.

Avantages

Love the way you can see the whole building on the screen and see where the work orders are. I like the information that is on the work orders for everyone to see. Being able to add email address to the work order so everyone involved can be informed on what the status of the work order is great.

Inconvénients

I don't like the dashboard for the work order search. If you adjust columns to view the information they don't stay that size they will revert back every time you make a change. In order to see the most current you have to double click on the ID column every time you want to look at the last work order. There should be some type of save button so you can keep your columns custom to the way you like it. I waste a lot of time with this process.

I would like to see more options with reports. I can't get what I need for certain projects that I work on.

Need better access with iphones, some type of app so when employees are in the field they can look up work orders faster and more efficiently.

Hi Lisa

Thanks so much for the great review and constructive feedback. It's customers like you that help drive our software further and develop features our customers want. Look for great things in 2017. Thanks again!!

Alexander
  • Secteur d'activité : Machines

From Clipboard to Computer

Publié le 19/12/2018

Before HIPPO CMMS all of our maintenance records were paper and clipboard. With HIPPO CMMS we are able to keep track of the preventative maintenance in a more proactive way than before. HIPPO CMMS helps us to preform predictive maintenance that we were unable to do in the past because it allows us to keep all information pertaining to equipment in one place with better, faster searching capabilities.

Avantages

HIPPO CMMS gives us the ability to run individual reports for each piece of equipment. These reports help with capital expenditures when cost justification is needed.

Inconvénients

It would be nice to have some sort of text box linked to each piece of equipment where you could keep notes and helpful information instead of using the Documents tab. If I need to write a note about a piece of equipment I have to edit a document then reload it to the HIPPO system.

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and your feedback. Nothing makes our team happier than hearing about another successful implementation.

We definitely have data fields associated with equipment for comments and notes. Our team will be reaching out to you in the new year to see how we can make your experience even better.

If you don't want to wait, drop us a line or send us an email and let us know of anything we can do to improve.

Daniel

Jeronimo
  • Secteur d'activité : Cosmétiques

with Hippo CMMS we create visibility and transparency

Publié le 15/04/2019

With Hippo in 2018 we were able to achieve about 90% of our total demand orders on time an in full, we know that there are a room to improve, but, at least now we can measure our progress. Inventory of parts that easily can be related to any machine activity helping us to keep the control of the parts purchased, creating alerts when replenishment is required just entering the threshold with the min and max desire.

Avantages

Equipment management, Scheduling preventive maintenance and creation of demand orders giving us an increase in productivity.

Inconvénients

For a regular use, non an IT person, the reporting is not flexible, export information from tables is difficult to relate the fields.

Hi Jeronimo,

Thank you for your kind review! I'm glad that using Hippo has helped Oxygen Development in reaching such a high completion rate of work orders. It's also great that you can keep track of the company's progress.

Thanks for your feedback regarding the reporting feature as well. Our Development Team is always looking for ways to improve the reporting feature, and your feedback is extremely valuable for improving the Hippo software.

If you need any further assistance, or you have more feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

e. h.chin@hippocmms.com