130 avis

Bookafy

Logiciel gratuit de réservation de rendez-vous en ligne

4,7 /5 (130 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Secteur d'activité: Machines

Couldn't be Happier!

Publié le 23/09/2015
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

We manage a staff of about 15, and this software has been a life saver. We save so much time with the automation that our 1 scheduler is still relaxed even though she manages a schedule of roughly 50 appointments per day.

Before we started using online scheduling, we had 5 staff members and our scheduling was totally stressful and time consuming. We wanted to grow, so we were looking at adding another admin to help... The cost of the second admin was going to be roughly 40K per year including benefits, plus 2-3K set up for desk, computer, etc.

Then we started using Bookafy, and for $40 per month we were able to accomplish a lot more than we could with 3K per month.

So happy, and I love their customer service!

Avantages

***SMS reminders to customers is amazing.
***I love that the customers get an email confirmation with the appointment attachment that saves to their personal calendar.
***I love the google calendar sync. Most of our techs use google on their phones, and although Bookafy is great for phones... many staff members like that it is saved to both Bookafy and Google.
***Payments- we keep meaning to get set up with their payment processor... but we have been using their system to simply record the transaction (one field to enter $ amount) and it has been really handy to track sales right inside the calendar app.
***I just started using the Zapier integration, and now everything is syncing to Quickbooks. I love that I dont have to double enter info.
***Reviews... this is big for us. We don't get it right everytime... before we were using Genbook and we did get reviews but we didn't know who the customer was or who the staff member was, so we weren't able to correct or praise as needed. If we would get an upset customer, we had to guess who to deal with. That was useless. Bookafy tells us who the customer is and who the staff member is so we can high five our staff or correct them as needed. Now, if we get a bad review we hop on it, solve the problem and customers are very happy.
Syncing to my email CRM is awesome! I send out monthly emails, and I dont have to worry about syncing my customer list. Its done automatically. Yippie!

Jeremy F.
Secteur d'activité: Formation professionnelle et coaching
Traduire en français

Great for scheduling with lots of integrations

Publié le 02/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use Bookafy to allow my clients to choose their own appointments, directly from my website, without the hassle of back-and-forth emails on days/times. Since my google calendar integrates with it, I know that I can't be double-booked: two clients at the same time or by a personal conflict. I love that I can collect payments at the time of booking and have my Zoom meeting info sent out automatically.

Avantages

Look and feel when integrated into my website, ability to customize, steller customer service (yes, I've used them a few times), and the different integrations with other services (google calendar, stripe, zoom, etc)

Inconvénients

The 'back end' is not very intuitive, esp. when trying to find a particular setting

Bhavesh N.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Lots of Great Features but Most Miss the Mark

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 06/08/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This tool has tons of features but most of them leave a lot of room for improvement.

Avantages

- Allows me to schedule meeting types and share the link so that people can schedule appointments with me.
- Integrates with my google calendar and syncs *both ways* so that meetings set in bookafy are captured in my google calendar, and vice versa.
- Allows me to accept payments through Stripe (but as of this writing, not Paypal).
- Allows me program in some parameters such as where the meeting will be held (or include a clickable link to a web-conferencing link), questions I would like the other side to answer, and send reminders.
- Intergrates with Zoom and a couple of other web meeting platforms.
- Allows you to have a partially branded (with colors and logo) "schedule with me" page which you can integrate in your website.

Inconvénients

- Misses the mark in full, elegant and flawless execution of most features.
- The integration with google calendar took a couple of weeks to get going. It was working but not fully. Once we got it going, it was working very well.
- Stripe payments worked well but there were no other methods to accept payments at the time of this writing.
- The setting of the meeting parameters felt clunky and unnatural.
- The integration with Zoom requires a paid plan with Zoom.
- The "schedule with me" page has a set design that I felt was ok but not that great. It's probably just a personal design preference, however.
- On the plan I had, their own link was a part of the emails sent to my clients.

Réponse de Bookafy Scheduling

Hey there Bhavesh, thank you for the honest review... we have made a ton of improvements over the last few months... would you be up for giving it another try? All of the "cons' you have mentioned, we have updated and improved significantly. Would love to hear your feedback on the changes! :)

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 4.0/10

Devin S.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Traduire en français

The Best Online Scheduling App I've Used!

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 04/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have lots of meetings between coaching clients and organizational partners, having Bookafy has relieved me of the stress of trying to get meetings booked. I just send my links and appointments happen.
Bookafy stands out because of the great features and functionality, and because the customer service is the best I've witnessed. Very responsive and quick to offer help with anything that needs resolution.

Avantages

I love the flexibility in creating appointment types, customizing availability and start times for meetings. Bookafy is easy to use and looks great on mobile.

Inconvénients

There is nothing that I don't like about this software.

Micka M.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

You can’t look past Bookafy

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 19/12/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I love that after a trade show before I’ve even had a chance to call prospects they are already booking appointments with me! It makes it so easy to say to someone, just check out my website and schedule a time that suits you. Plus I can offer direct services and related payments on there!

Avantages

After comparing a multitude of appointment booking apps, it was an easy decision once I found Bookafy. Simple to implement, cheap for what it is, great customization components, they really have the end user and their clients in mind.

Inconvénients

The only limitation I had was when setting up the WordPress iFrame, it wasn’t as straight forward as it could be, and the book now icons available really need some updating.

Réponse de Bookafy Scheduling

Hey there Micka, Thank you for the nice review. If you have a moment, book a call with us and we will get all of your buttons dialed in.

And I am curious to know about your Iframe experience... it should be literally cut/paste. Would love to know what wasnt working.

you can book a call here Https://demo.bookafy.com

Thank you again for the feedback and kind words!

Raymond P.
Traduire en français

It works but lacks development & features. It's...rather basic.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 07/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Eh. I can't really say the experience was necessarily bad, it just seemed like a lot of nickel and diming for features and the lack of progressive development alongside lack of communication, otherwise, it does what it's supposed to.

Avantages

It does what it says, it's just very basic. For the time that I used it, I appreciated the simplicity of it's functions.

Inconvénients

Lack of development & features. Support takes their time responding. The platform feels a bit, outdated compared to others.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 4.0/10

Marie L.
Traduire en français

Best available Web based software for Online Scheduling that we could find.

Publié le 09/03/2016
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

We did a lot of searching around and realized there is no perfect product BUT... We've run our wellness business for 8 years now using a variety software programs. About 6 months ago, we became frustrated with the other solutions we were using and their support was terrible... they literally did not have a phone number to reach a real person in any circumstance. Bookafy and one other company appeared to be the best on paper. So I called Bookafy and grilled that sales person for atleast an hour about all the nuances of Bookafy. Sarah the sales person was cheerful and knowledgable and answered pretty much all of my questions. The other company I called never got back to me and didn’t seem to care. Bookafy sure did! Yes, we push the limits of the features. Yes, we wish they would fix some of the "glitches" more quickly... but all in all we are very happy and this software is saving us a ton of time and a ton of money. Thank you Bookafy!

Kristen H.
Traduire en français

Get Bookafy to save you time and energy getting appointments

Publié le 15/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great product, pretty easy to set up, but I am used to finding my way in a sea of software. Worth the $.

Avantages

I can create my own types of public and hidden appointments, so that clients and prospects may schedule time to meet or check in. There's the ability to take payments, and to create classes as well.

Inconvénients

They do not integrate with PayPal--they work with Stripe and Authorize.net.

Thank you Kristen!

Ella J.

Great Service

Publié le 05/03/2016
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

I recently had an issue with changing some of my settings on Bookafy and made my first call to the support line. I reached a young lady named Sarah. I've been in the service industry since the beginning of time (I’m old) and Sarah provided perhaps the best customer service experience I've ever received. Sarah identified the problem as a system issue and immediately suggested a potential workaround. Not only did she suggest it, but she then logged into my account and made the changes, showed me the changes, and we were all set. She genuinely seemed to enjoy her job and helping me, and it came out in the service she provided. My first experience with Bookafy Customer Support made me glad I switched from the other company. Bookafy delivered and I am a happy camper!

Hope D.
Traduire en français

Very Happy! Excellent Software!

Publié le 09/03/2016
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

I have been with Bookafy for going on one year and I am very happy. Bookafy is affordable, easy to use, and constantly improving their software. I started using it when the company first launched, and frankly it was a little clunky... but their newest release was a MASSIVE upgrade. It is beautiful and so easy to use. I loved it before, but now I am thrilled. Saving tons of time, and adding years onto my life with the stress reduction! My favorite parts are... I really like the on-line booking, appointment confirmations, email marketing sync with mail chimp and syncing the calendar with my personal google calendar. Bookafy sets themselves apart from other software companies and are the only one I will ever use. Thanks Bookafy.

Danelle H.
Secteur d'activité: Musique

Very good software!

Publié le 16/10/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am very pleased with it. I love that I am able to easily have clients and colleagues book appointments. I it is great to able to receive payments and automate the booking with Zoom.

Bookafy makes the process a lot more simpler than the more complicated systems that I have used. Also, the customer service has been exceptional. I booked an on boarding session and the friendliness and helpfulness I received was above and beyond what was required. It was so impressive. I don't recall receiving even a tiny percentage of such an experience from customer service members of other scheduling software I have spent a lot more on.

Avantages

I love the simplicity of the software. It serves as a fantastic tool for clients to book my services on or offline without hassle.

I like the one page 'website', particularly at the moment while I rebuild my business website.

I love that I can have payments made during the booking. I haven't used this feature yet though as I'm transitioning from another platform.

I also like that I can create private links to send to clients for private bookings.

The opportunity for clients to leave a review which visitors can see is a great added bonus.

I like the possibility of creating new integrations with other software.

Inconvénients

I found it tricky to grasp the internal 'back office' set up at first. Probably because I was used to using different software. However, the founder has been exceptionally helpful and spent time investigating my issue. He has made suggestions that helped a great deal. His suggestions have actually helped me to better understand my use of my online calendar outside of Bookafy.

Réponse de Bookafy Scheduling

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Drew H.
Traduire en français

This scheduling app is absolutely crushing its competitors

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 19/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I'm able to set up a scheduler *inside* a popup box within a marketing funnel (a pathway of pages that leads cold traffic to book a call). Being able to do this within a popup means my users won't need to leave the particular page where they get the invitation to book in the first place—which removes yet another step (aka 'friction point').

Avantages

I use Bookafy for both myself and others. It lets me be really flexible with getting others to schedule appointments with me and the clients for whom I'm setting it up. The biggest deal that I found refreshing when I came across it was: Ability to redirect to a custom URL after booking.
I was able to leave behind a service that was almost 4x the cost… in fact, this competing service WAS more than 4x the cost considering Bookafy will allow me to set up MORE than just two "appointment types" and STILL redirect to custom URLs after the booking!
I love using it inside a popup box so users never have to leave the page. (another functionality bonus)
And in case anyone's wondering, users can also select their time zone (a pitfall of some WordPress plugins)

Inconvénients

I believe it could be easier to set up and customize exactly how I want it. I think it will get there in time though; the support behind it is so responsive and they've listened to the challenges and desires that users are expressing.

Katie M.
Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses

My Booking Program

Publié le 08/01/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall I haven't missed an appointment, as I have a terrible memory. I like this and I like the branded homepage, even though the url is bookafy, I don't mind.

Avantages

- Different color coded appointment types
- sync with calendar (outlook calendar)
- e-mail reminders
- e-mails client after booking appointment so they can leave a review.

Inconvénients

- didn't sync with my apple account. (this was a big CON for me as my phone is an IPHONE but i found it synced well with my outlook calendar so that's what I use now.)
- I wish they had a mobile app!!!! (work on this!)

Réponse de Bookafy Scheduling

Hey, we definitely sync with Icloud/Iphone. we can help you get it connected if you would like. do you want to book a call with us at https://demo.bookafy.com

Brady P.
Secteur d'activité: Internet
Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

Book like kabam!

Publié le 26/02/2019
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

I hate the back and forth to set up appointments, it drives me nuts. Once back and forth is fine but the constant how about this, what about that, etc was too much. I tried several 'free' apps and in the end, Bookafy was the one that was the best to interact with clients with the least issues.

Avantages

It's comprehensive and had all the integrations I was looking for.
It does the booking process so simply and for mobile it beat my last option out hands down.

Inconvénients

The user interface can be confusing. I love the app, it does everything I want it for perfectly, but I am often lost on the UX. I find the navigation confusing. The calendar tab is confusing. Ultimately, the booking part is awesome, the back end is not.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Joanna P.
Secteur d'activité: Forces de l'ordre
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Bookafy Is A Great Option For Mid- Large Sized Booking Solutions

Publié le 10/12/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are currently experiencing less no-show's , less confusion over the expectations of the appointment, and less burden on our administrative staff.

Avantages

This software has allowed our entity to to create a state-wide appointment booking solution that will allow on average 1,500 to 3,000 appointments per month while providing a reporting mechanism.

Inconvénients

I really can't come up with anything that I don't like about it. This program has simplified our appointment booking system and allows for real-time reports to be pulled.

Tari K.

Best available Cloud based solution for POS & Online Booking

Publié le 23/08/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

So there is no perfect product BUT... We've run our wellness business for 8 years now using a variety of non-integrated systems including AppointmentQuest and Intuit POS. About 2 years ago, we became very frustrated with the total lack of
customer support from our current solutions... they literally did not have a phone number to reach a real person in any circumstance. The role Bookafy would play for us was mission critical so I did some serious due diligence before selecting Bookafy. I created a massive feature spreadsheet that compared the 4 top contenders. Bookafy and one other option appeared to be the best on paper. So I called Bookafy and grilled that sales person for literally 3 hours about all the nuances of Bookafy. She was cheerful and knowledgable (I think her name was Sarah) and answered pretty much all of my questions. We have over 60 employees, so training and switching our software backbone is a huge hassle you really want to choose the right long term partner so you don't have to deal with all that work again. Yes, we push the limits of the features. Yes, we wish they would fix some of the "glitches" more quickly it seems that adding new customers might be getting more CEO focus than improving the user/customer experience. But so far, Bookafy appears to still be the best available option.

Réponse de Bookafy Scheduling

Tari, thank you for the nice review!

Steve P.
Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité
Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
Traduire en français

Very user friendly software and a must have for businesses with appointments!

Publié le 13/11/2018

Avantages

I like its ease of use for me and my clients primarily but I really love that they are constantly making improvements and adding additional functionality

Inconvénients

When first started using this software, it didn't have capability to sync my availability from more than one of my calendars. This has since been updated.

Réponse de Bookafy Scheduling

Thank you Steve! We love having you as a customer... if you have any other feedback, we are all ears! Hoping we can keep working to earn a 5 from you, so feel free to share anything you need! :)

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Richard P.
Secteur d'activité: Ressources humaines
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Excellent Product/Service

Publié le 16/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

They actually have customer service...yes...real people in the US who will help you on the phone.

Avantages

This is an excellent Calendar tool. Very easy to use… Super intuitive. They constantly update the application with new features. I've researched and tried many others. Bookafy is the best.

Inconvénients

There is really nothing about this app that I don't like. It's been very good for me.

John M.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Dont Bother With Calendly

Publié le 14/02/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I love that i actualy got a loatening ear when I provided feedback. In all honesty I havent used Calendly's custoner support, but once. The answer was unfoetubately we dont offer that for marketing agencies. Bit bookafy did. I was way surprised thst i got even into a long mail conversation with support wven though I havent paid them a single dollar. Way rare, and impressive.

Avantages

Everything about Bookafy ia better.
- Better features in the free version
- Live Customer Support even on the free version
- better pricing and more feature rich on the oaid version
- A white-labeled option for resellers/marketers that is way more economical and the customization possibiliites are superior to Calendly's

I cant imagine anything in the market can compare.

Inconvénients

Load time ia a little slow, but they are working on that.

Réponse de Bookafy Scheduling

Thank you John for the nice words!

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Formation professionnelle et coaching

made for coaches

Publié le 08/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My previous scheduling service dealt with time zones in a strange way, and BLAB has absolutely solved that issue. The switch, learning a new system, and setting it up was a bit time consuming, but ended up being well worth it.

Avantages

There's so many scheduling options for salons and spas out there, it's great to finally find one that is optimized for my industry. It's crucial for me that billing, client management, program management, and progress tracking all happen within my scheduling software. The integrations are unparalleled, in particular the 2-way sync with Google. Great product.

Inconvénients

There are places I wish I could customize more, such as email reminders, a thank you page, and the main interface.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Sashana B.
Secteur d'activité: Cosmétiques

Very simple

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 17/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I wanted to ensure that I remain organized and keep in contact with my clients so that good business relationships are fostered. With Bookafy, I can do just that.

Avantages

The scheduling portion of Bookafy is very easy to use and straight to the point. It has the perfect amount of features. Some software have so many features that it's almost overwhelming to use and unnecessarily complex. I didn't experienced that with Bookafy. I love the fact that I can create gaps of time between appointments so that I can rest and prepare for other clients. Also, I love the fact that I can adjust my availability so that my available booking hours are compatible with my school hours.

Inconvénients

When inputting the types of makeup services I offer under "Appointment Types", I realized that there is no option to insert a display picture of what that service would look like. Having a display picture accompanying the type of appointment would not only make for better presentation, but would allow clients who are a bit more indecisive to have an idea of what that service would look like without having to go onto my main website or instagram page. I also had trouble finding the online payment feature. In fact, I still have not found it. But that is easily remedied by accepting payments in person upon arrival or by wire transfer. That being said, it isn't the easiest booking software to use but it can definitely be used efficiently.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Helena D.
Secteur d'activité: Ressources humaines

Publié le 10/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am an executive coach organizing lot's of calls with clients and business partners all over the world. Bookafy takes me of all the admin and mailing to find a time slot. Moreover, most of my connections are in different time zones and with Bookafy I don't have to go through the trouble of mapping time zones.

I had an issue with synchronizing calendars, that was a Google G Suite issue, and not a Bookafy issue. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] spent over an hour with me on the phone to sort this out. That is what I cal customer service!

Avantages

Nice look & feel, completely customizable
Good value for money
Customer support beyond expectations

Inconvénients

No Cons at this moment. The tool does everything it promisses

Dave W.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

Fantastic Booking Application

Publié le 21/09/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My experience has been great. Incredible support starts at the top. Bookafy truely listens to its customers and genuinely wants to do everything it can to give the user the best possible experience... this is real for Bookafy, not hype.

Avantages

Bookafy makes it easy to have the same presence and look on different platforms as we engage clients and prospects - mobile, desktop, websites, landing pages, and email.

Inconvénients

Would like better control over the color of text as it overlays uploaded images, but this is more of a "wish-list" and not really something I dislike.

Stephanie W.

Best Customer Service!

Publié le 12/11/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

When I found Bookafy it was amazing to me how much they offered in comparison to other scheduling software without the ridiculous price tag and fine print. I actually told them that I think they should raise prices, and they said We are happy having a low monthly fee, no set up fee... and a lot of companies using it, we have no plans to change pricing. It sounded to me like they get that comment a lot, and knew exactly what to say... and frankly the answer was very refreshing... Not trying to pilfer small businesses, just
trying to make a great product. I was thrilled to find an honest company thatwas genuinely concerned in creating a product that could help me be more successful. Everyone I have talked to from Bookafy has been completely awesome to work with! The Bookafy set up team really went above and beyond to discover ways to use Bookafy software that worked for my unique business. Really Great!

Thank you Stephanie!

Amber W.
Traduire en français

Very Happy! Excellent Software!

Publié le 23/08/2015

Réponse de Bookafy Scheduling

Hello Amber, thank you for the kind words! We will work hard on customer service to earn a 5 in the future. Thank you!