Podio

Logiciel de gestion de projet et clients

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

307 avis

Lea
  • Secteur d'activité : Exploitation minière et métaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Plate-forme de communication interne

Publié le 06/10/2022

Superbe outil pour communiquer avec tous les employés de notre usine. On s'en sert comme un réseau professionnel. Très utile aussi pour gérer toutes les demandes, de type changement d'horaire, présences aux activités sociales, invitation aux rencontres.

Avantages

Plusieurs fonctions et personnalisations possibles, notamment grâce aux workflows de Globiflow.
Facile à utiliser pour ceux qui aiment les technologies, sans être toutefois des pros.
Simple à comprendre pour susciter des interactions et des réactions (système de mentions J'AIME et de commentaires).

Inconvénients

Les tâches ne sont pas accessibles dans la version mobile pour Android.
Toutes les fonctions ne sont pas disponibles sur version mobile.
Pourrait y avoir un système d'épinglage de publications.
Version supérieure incluant Globiflow coûte cher par licence utilisateur.
Pourraient y avoir plus de tutoriels pour apprendre à configurer des automatisations sur Globiflow.

Augusto
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A great tool to keep all your projects in order, serves it's purpose.

Publié le 12/09/2021

In the time that I have been using it, it solve many communication problems, I was able to record and track each action or request that is made throughout, for example, a month, and it allows an easy way to remember and collect the data of each last month.

Avantages

First of all, it adapts to the user in an amazing way, I really liked that. Whether for a small company or a very large one, and not only companies, also anyone who wants to have their projects organized.
The cost is affordable, makes it accessible to companies of all kinds.
Finally, I must say that it’s great to share real-time progress of projects with clients to confidently engage them in work productivity.

Inconvénients

They could improve document sharing, which is a bit tricky. They should improve the mobile app. It could also be integrated with other apps to sharing over there.

Colin
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Podio - Flexible collaboration tool for teams

Publié le 29/12/2018

It's difficult to describe Podio in a few sentences as it's flexibility and extensibility through the addition of apps from the library or creating your own means that it can be used for many different things.

We've used it for project management and as a simple space to hold and share information when several external parties are involved. It means everyone can see what needs to be shared and current status with compromising internal systems and worrying about correct security settings for various parties.

Podio isn't always first choice for team collaboration as there may already be solutions in place that clients prefer (for example, Microsoft Teams), but it is a quick way to pull disparate people and data together and get working quickly.

As with all collaboration tools, it needs a bit of planning to configure it best for the type of project you want to use it for, but once you have used it a couple of times setup should be quick. For 'standard' users who have a degree of competence with collaboration software, the interface is intuitive and they should get up to speed pretty quickly.

If you work in an Agile environment, all the tools are there to configure an Agile project and get started quickly.

Some people love Podio immediately, others don't get it. Try out with a couple of small projects to get familiar with it; keep it as simple as possible - Podio's greatest strength is that you don't need to add more features/apps than are suited to the job.

Avantages

Fast to configure for team collaboration on a variety of tasks - from the simple to fully featured Agile project management.

Adding only the apps you need means you can have a flexible and bespoke approach to each project depending on the requirements.

Easy to share with external users.

Inconvénients

The flexibility that can be a strength can also be a weakness. There needs to be strong leadership over configuration and apps included.

The number of apps that can be added and the configurable options can lead to unnecessary complexity in the hands of inexperienced users.

If you have complex security requirements, configuration can be a pain.

Michiel
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

NOT recommended for any mission-critical uses due to frequent slowdowns & outages

Publié le 11/03/2021

Avantages

We like the versatility of Podio: it really enables you to build a full-feature CRM with pretty complex workflow automation (using Globiflow) without having to code.

Inconvénients

The frequent slowdowns & outages. We use Podio every minute and find that it is slow at the best of times (for instance, loading a simple message template takes 10-15 seconds) but often suddenly slows down to the point that tasks take 3-4 times as long. Podio then disables certain functions in a way that we cannot control. And sometimes (like today) Podio stops working altogether for a few hour, killing our business activity completely. It looks like they are chronically short of server capacity: the severity of the problems has fluctuated over the years but we are now at the point where we'll probably have to migrate.

Emanuelly
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Podio is great for organizing and storing information

Publié le 31/08/2020

Podio has helped a lot in organizing the day-to-day activities of the company I work in, facilitating communication, file storage and data control.

Avantages

Podio is a great tool to use for work, as it is possible to create tasks and mark the people responsible and this helps a lot in the organization and retention of information due to the fact that in these tasks it is possible to attach documents, in addition it is great to create events assisting in day-to-day meetings to have control of the people present and it is great to create a list of contacts, to store information of customers and distributors of the company.

Inconvénients

I believe that Podio could improve the way of notifying the person who is marked in the tasks, it could be possible to create a table with all the tasks that the users have to do, in order to better organize and control the deadlines.

Danny
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I love Podio and have been using it as my main CRM and business tracking service for roughly 2...

Publié le 18/01/2018

I use it every day to improve my business organization. It keeps tracks of my clients, important events, money, expenses, quarterly reports, and anything else. I love the customization of the apps, which allows me to create whatever I want, from CRM to tracking.

Avantages

I love the option to customize all of my apps in Podio. I am a professional magician and use it to keep track of proposals for shows sent out, as well as their progresses. Moreover, I use it to keep track of expenses, invoices, and whether or not I've distributed my money to my business accounts. I also use it to keep track of clients, which makes it very easy to quickly look up information. I love that I can link apps, such as my show proposals and client apps, which makes everything flawless. Plus, the tasks option allows me to create reminders for myself without cluttering my own personal to-do list. Plus... it's free!!

• Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Not my favorite

Publié le 18/10/2022

It was good. Kept us organized more or less. Took a lot of time to setup and automate the processes.

Avantages

I liked Podio for my project management for its ease of use in terms of creating projects and composing the project with team members however we always needed outside assistance if we wanted to get very detailed with our tasks.

Inconvénients

Not that easy to learn how to use. Can be very intimidating to new employees. They are more hesitant to learn how to use it compared to Trello. Can be a little complicated to create the automatic work flows. You really do need to be an expert with the software to do that.

Jesus

Simply Incredible DIY Database/CRM SaaS Software

Publié le 06/02/2018

It powers our entire business and allows us to create any app, workflow or logic to handle customers, vendors, etc.

Avantages

You can create practically any app, workflow, form and logic imaginable for your business. The power sitting behind this software is simply incredible.

Inconvénients

If you have outside users interfacing in your Workspaces, you cannot control the UI experience for them or brand the app towards your company. Also, if someone posts a negative comment, it will exist in your app forever because you can't delete other people's comments. Finally, if you're using private embed-protected Vimeo videos, they will not work on the Podio Mobile app.

Manal
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Class Management System

Publié le 21/01/2019

As an online tutoring firm, we were able to monitor and track class progress, share lesson plans and interact live with all tutors through Podio.

Avantages

Podio was literally the first class management tool I used during my initial terms of employment. It had all features and functionalities that was required to successfully run an online tutoring firm. It took a long time for me to get a hang of the way it functions though. We tutors all has personal accounts and were able to interact on our classes, schedules, and the progress we are making. It removed the necessity of having separate apps for different purposes.
File sharing, Resource websites, reminders on meeting and classes etc. We have real time communication and can always track the progress of each classes.

Inconvénients

It has many features, it takes a long time to learn about it. Otherwise it is really comfortable to work with

• Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Flexible and adaptable

Publié le 15/07/2022

Avantages

A flexible and incredibly adaptable web platform for team and professional communication.

Inconvénients

It was frustrating that I tried to link it with other platforms but couldn't.

Stephanie
  • Secteur d'activité : Psychologie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Great For Collaboration

Publié le 05/08/2022

Overall, I would recommend.

Avantages

I loved the ease of the this software to collaborate with my colleagues regarding clients and resources. I

Inconvénients

The app is somewhat difficult to find certain things.

Diego
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Double-edged tool. Lots of flexibility and features, but easy to lose your direction and...

Publié le 15/08/2017

Reliable communication with the team through the chat function. Good personal tas management and also knowledge management. Even though we stored or files in a cloud service, we 'indexed' and sorted our knowledge through Podio.

Avantages

This app felt like a blank canvas. You can create a lot of workspaces, each with differentes apps that have different functionality, such as "Expenses" and "People". For each app, you can create items, that you can call whatever you like, e.g. "Payment" and "Person", respectively. Within them, you have many field options and you can customize quite a bit, even automatically creating tasks. I also appreciated that the calendar, your tasks and your contacts have their separated site. Each works automatically, adding events that you interacted with automatically to your calendar, the same with tasks that were delegated to you. In summary of the good stuff, lots of possibilites. Also, formulars where quite helpful.

Inconvénients

As much as it has pros, there is for me and the organization where we used it, one big Con, that goes throughout the whole app: too much flexibility and little restraint/focus. The tool is a blank canvas, and I am sure you can create a good workflow for different needs. The problem is, that you (at least we did) need a single person that first, understands how it all works second, takes the time to create each app and the item-configurations (altough there is a marketplace where you can use other people's templates) and third, explain it to everybody else. The problem comes, when you realize there was an unknown feature or a simpler way of doing things. There is so much that is possible that you might end up complicating your workflow to much.

Praveen
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

This software has helped our teams to easily interact and work together.

Publié le 19/08/2018

Avantages

The cloud-based application lets the organizations to communicate within the company or with another company for their requirements. It has helped us to collaboratively work using a single platform by sharing data such as business processes and project management reports, and through real time communication. Delegating and tracking the tasks has never been so easy! Using this software has improved our productivity and time management. We could build and maintain good relationships with the customer. The best thing about this software is that, it had given us the ability to control who can access the workspace environment, thus adding to the security feature. Since the files can be shared in one common place, multiple email threads and redundancy could be avoided.

Inconvénients

This utility does not provide phone support, which is a huge drawback. The users are expected to always work from their desktop computer environment. The developers of this application are not always ready to change the application features of the tool. The option of printing out the shared pdf, directly, is not present in the current version of the application. The user interface of this application also needs to be updated, as some find it cumbersome to use. If you are checking out for some automation in workflows, you would be disappointed as there are none!

Ricky

Podio. Great Tool That Not Enough People Know About

Publié le 31/01/2017

At our local Red Cross we needed a simple way to keep track of volunteer info and first aid training participants. It used to be a very manual process and being a small branch I couldn't convince admin to spring for an expensive CRM.

My search landed me on the Podio website and I gave it a try. What an amazing tool it proved to be. It took a few weeks to get the hang of it (mainly because I had no previous experience with CRMs) but it has now become a central part of operations. We now can't imagine life without it.

Now that we have it set up just the way we want it we can now easily figure out how many volunteers have been trained in not just First Aid but all of the other courses we offer.

We have an easy way to check the number of events each volunteer has attended over any given period.

Using webforms we have a really simple way for clients to requests First Aid volunteers at their events which automatically notifies the people we've specified so following up is now much easier.

It has an iPhone app so even on the go staff always have access to data as long as there is an internet connection.

I could go on and on but I think I would say my favourite feature is the customizability. It doesn't do everything (nothing does) but even with a free account you can get so much done it's simply mind blowing. Looking forward to the improvements (which have been never ending since we signed up).

I now use it at my job to keep track of staff info and again it has become an invaluable tool significantly speeding up my workflow.

Avantages

Price (free option is great)
Very customisable

Inconvénients

Would love the ability to print pdf reports instead of just exporting Excel files

Jefferson
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Use for Small Companies Only

Publié le 12/11/2020

Far more cons then pros. If you are a growing company I would recommend stay away from this software. If your a small startup I can see the attractiveness because its low cost, simple minded. We are hopefully going to switch off it soon.

Avantages

Podio is one of those software that excels in a few key concepts but entirely falls flat everywhere else. There ability to tag, chat and communicate through each app is a unique feature that I think most programs do fail to get right. There workflows and ability to write any calculated field workflow in php or javascript is pretty decent and a unique concept when needing that custom options. Does take a bit to learn it though. I think most people dump money into 3rd party support developers do to this. which is what we were doing before I arrived.

Inconvénients

This is a software I think any growing company is going to find out real quick that they will outgrow real fast. Podio is slow. Apps do not work between workspaces. You can build relationship but not share apps between workspaces. Permissions and overall platform structure is very confusing. Podio was built of the idea that any Joe off the street can build a workspace/app and share it around, versus having a platform that is company down managed. The design of podio is single column form layout, this is a decent concept if your tracking like 5 fields. But the minute you need more then that you are going to find yourself just doing endless scrolling, and can't find anything. Views are a mess to build. Graphs do not exist at all.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Podio - very versatile and can get crazy with customizations

Publié le 23/05/2019

I use it for my real estate business and run my whole business on it. I have created complex workflows that automate just about everything. It's a huge timesaver. I organize all my contacts, tasks, documents...everything.

Avantages

Ease of use - if you are in a common business industry then you can easily find ready-made apps that fit your business practice.
Customizable - you can easily modify existing apps and create your own to fit any business need.
Automation - you can automate almost any task using Globiflow. If you know PHP you can go even further without using Globiflow.

Inconvénients

Reporting - reporting on your data is very limited and not very customizable. This is a major Con. If you want robust reporting then you have to download your data and view it with another tool. Podio's reporting capabilities are very basic.

• Secteur d'activité : Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Podio app space for beginners

Publié le 01/10/2018

I use Podio as the main frame for our internal communications software. We are branching out to 'share' items to both suppliers and clients that we mark apps and workspaces specifically without proprietary information. This way we can all communicate in a network without causing too much of an overlap in other softwares.

Avantages

Javascript based easy calculations fields.
Relationship fields allow easy access to 'like' items that don't follow the same workflow.
Globiflow integrations opens up 'get' 'post' and'if this then that' features that cut down on tedious work.
Podio Super menu chrome extension is extremely helpful for entities with a lot of workspaces/apps.

Inconvénients

Without extension you cannot mark several items in table format. You have to go into each individual item separately (or export to excel update and them import) which is a massive pain.

Shannon
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Bring together your team for project management, at Podio

Publié le 20/08/2020

It is highly suggested to medium and large size business setup. It will benefit both business to business and business to customer type market. I have found it very unique in terms of project management.

Avantages

Citrix Podio is a complete solution for carrying out the execution of the projects. It assists us from the beginning of the project planning till its end closing. We have boosted up our sales funnels and our pipeline never gets empty. This is because we are capable of delivering the quality content to our clients with the help of this tool, that allow us to add images in the project and provide us true guideline in managing our content.

Inconvénients

I have felt a gap in its email feature which is not as effective as other market tools. Also for me its price is not so effective no doubt it balance its amazing features but still for those business who really need a back end for support might finds it costly.

Heather

A virtual dream

Publié le 07/08/2019

Being able to work collaboratively in a virtual space would not be possible without this platform. The functionality is endless. From the smallest task to the largest, ot meets our every need.

Avantages

Podio makes it easy to run our organization virtually by creating workspaces where you can easily access what is necessary for project management.

Inconvénients

There is definitely a lear ingredient curve at the beginning but once I got going I quickly learned to love it.

L.C.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Customer Support and Billing Horrible!

Publié le 01/09/2016

Podio customer service and billing is horrible! I am so angry that I upgraded to the $24 per month plan and was charged $244.56! The invoice and payment receipt came in at the same time without giving any notice that the $24 plan that I signed up for was now up to over $200.
The customer chat said I could request a phone call to get the issue resolved, however, no one ever called. The email resolution department was NO help! All they could say was it would be corrected on the next billing cycle. I need it corrected Now! Had I wanted to spend that much per month I would have signed up for the 5 person $120 per month plan.
No phone support to assist customers and extremely disappointing customer service.

Avantages

I like the program but not for $250 per month when I am the only person in my organization

Inconvénients

NO PHONE SUPPORT! Although they tell you that you may request phone contact if you have a billing problem. There is No phone support.

Marc
  • Secteur d'activité : Production alimentaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Collaboration in an easy and flexible way

Publié le 23/07/2018

A significant drop in internal mail-communication. Liquidation of all kinds of extra software tools. All is now in one powerfull search available in a few clicks.

Avantages

You can let your end-users build their own workflows, apps, ... The core is an online database you create all tables yourself and it bings together the structured and unstructured info in one view.

Inconvénients

Some functionality is kept to a minimum and so some simple options are missing but the core model is strong and that is the most important. Some personalisations on the presentation would be useful.

Réponse de Podio Traduire en français

Thank you for the kind review and useful feedback! /Team Podio - Citrix

Susan
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Podio is a great relational database system

Publié le 11/11/2021

I have since transferred my business CRM to Zoho (more integrations and established processes) but keep Podio for personal use. I keep track of household accounts , vacation reservations and more.

Avantages

It is so flexible in types of information to capture and ability to create relationships between entities. I have not found this level in other software tools.

Inconvénients

Because it is so flexible, very little has been set up advance which makes set up a little more labor intensive. They offer templates but I found it easier to start from scratch. Also the automation was not as intuitive to se up.

Kristen
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Online Business Community Sharing

Publié le 29/10/2019

My experience with Podio has been very positive. If I have a question, I can pose it on Podio and typically someone has an answer because they've experienced the situation, or thought of a solution to my concern/problem. It's like a giant, interactive, messaging, bulletin-board where professionals share information.

Avantages

Podio allows me to connect with colleagues in the same field across the country. We can share resources, ideas, post articles and forms, etc. I'm fairly new to my position, so this software has been a great tool in helping me connect with colleagues and educational and training materials, etc. I love that I can find a ton of resources and don't have to recreate the wheel.

Inconvénients

What I like least about Podio is that I don't seem to have all of the individual's whom I've been in contact with contact information-I have to request their phone number. email, etc.

Matteo
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

The entry level CMS

Publié le 09/10/2018

Optimal if your company is on a budget but wants to have an easy to use and rich software with many many features. Good starting point for any business, we used it for years without problem before switching to InfusionSoft

Avantages

Podio is one of the best CMS around. it is basically cost free and allows entire team to manage complex dataset of costumers infos. Podio is highly customizable if you know how to write basic JS and that is perfect for nerds.

Inconvénients

It is hard to manage large dataset. Batch edit is not that simple. If you need a more advanced solution it is not the best option

Zulkamal
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche

The best choice for your Project Management

Publié le 16/10/2018

Avantages

If you are in a dire need to customize apps in your project management system then Podio is the best answer to it. The app will help you to keep your project organized as well as doing customization based on your need. It is a mobile friendly application with analytic report feature.

Inconvénients

Please take your time to understand how it works. Once you did it, you can do anything with podio. In addition, it would be better if we could print report in pdf instead of exporting XL files.