Hubstaff

4,6 (1 479)
Donnez votre avis !
Suivi du temps avec des captures d'écran, pour les équipes distantes

(1 479)
Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

1479 avis

Yasmine
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Meilleur logiciel de surveillance

Publié le 17/11/2023

Avantages

Hubstaff permet de facturer, de surveiller les employés même à distance

Inconvénients

Hubstaff n'a pas d'inconvénients selon mon expérience mais le prix est élevé

Pinhas
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Logiciel de gestion du temps

Publié le 10/01/2024

Avantages

Tres simple a utilisé au quotidien pour tout les entreprises

Inconvénients

Difficile de gerer la paie avec les options limité

Jisselle
Jisselle
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

I have used Hubstaff for over 2 years

Publié le 04/11/2020

I love it! Still use it and recommend to other colleagues.

I love it! Still use it and recommend to other colleagues.

Avantages

I like that it comes with the integrated time doctor, detailed reports for the team activity & productivity, as well as the recruitment Hubstaff Talent platform, I'd say it's the best remote hiring platform. Have found many employees from there.

Inconvénients

There's no payroll integration with Payoneer. It's tough to do payroll with limited options.

TimeCamp , Monitask et Clockify

Pourquoi choisir Hubstaff

The freelancer platform was better. Upwork is too costly to post jobs.

Pourquoi passer à Hubstaff

Hubstaff Talent & Task Manager.
Andrey
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

My everyday helper!

Publié le 20/10/2023

I don't know how can I manage even one person without Hubstaff. It is a must!

I don't know how can I manage even one person without Hubstaff. It is a must!

Avantages

– Easy to use;– Easy to integrate;– Integration with Asana;– Different types of reports.

Inconvénients

Sometimes integration from Asana has bugs.

Pourquoi choisir Hubstaff

Toggl has an inconvenient UI.

Logiciel antérieur

Pourquoi passer à Hubstaff

Toggl has an inconvenient UI.Hubstaff has a fair price for the good quality of the product.
Javad

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

The worst nightmare

Publié le 29/04/2024

Avantages

having good reports and good website

Inconvénients

I hate every-time I want to track time with it. it crashes i have to try on and on to finally make it work i have 24 gb of ram and i7 cpu with ubuntu os. other colleagues of mine which are using it on ubuntu have the same problem

Kim
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Love this app

Publié le 10/03/2024

Avantages

That i didnt feel the time tracking, it tracks time so well and smooth, we all dont feel it, dont have to think about it. it does the job!
it also looks great, nice friendly layout.

Inconvénients

The billing department and the billing experience!
As i was checking out the subscription (i am on a monthly subscription), and want to check how much would a yearly billing save me.
i moved a knob from monthly to yearly and my credit card was charged!
no warning, no confirmation, no thank you and no confirmation (on the web or the email)
I found out by chance, a few hours later that my CC was charged for a year.
Also, i was charged for a year after i just paid a week before.
i had to write the billing support 3 times and they acted as if they didnt understand what is the big deal.
which is a frustrating thing to do to a client.
780 bucks IS a big deal for me.
also their replies were vague, late,
and it took 3 emails before i was finally given the link to cancel this transaction.
the app is amazing, the billing interface and support is terrible.

Dejan
Dejan
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Productivity booster

Publié le 29/07/2019

It is a great product if you spent some time explaining the advantages to your colleagues. Otherwise, I might be seen as a tool that violates personal privacy and narrowly measures company productivity.

Avantages

easy to use, stable desktop app, great visualizations and statistics, many possibilities for integration with another tools

Inconvénients

some functionalities within this product are not fully customizable (e.g. idle time is set to min of 5 minutes), more flexibility would be great (e.g. you can`t enable or disable idle timer or disable manual adding/editing records within specific project/task.

Hi Dejan,
Thanks for your feedback!

We absolutely agree that it is important to have a conversation with your team in regards to the software and its capabilities to ensure they are on the same page and do not feel that it invades their privacy.
We understand that this type of conversation can be difficult and time consuming so we put a guide together to help with the transition https://support.hubstaff.com/transition-your-business-to-hubstaff/

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to our support team and we will be happy to help.

Thanks again!
Sarah

David

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Hubstaff works great for our copany

Publié le 05/12/2023

It has been great for my company to have this tool as all staff work remotely. I can much more easily monitor and know what is going on with my projects and staff.

Avantages

Easy hour tracking for remote staff, easy hour tracking for billing of clients

Inconvénients

Cannot control how long screen shots are kept and cannot easily delete them manually. I would like to delete the screen shots after each billing for security purposes.

Luis Daniel
Luis Daniel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Awesome tool to track productivity

Publié le 02/08/2019

Avantages

This is by far the most robust time tracking software I've ever tested. I love the screenshot taking feature and how easy is to create new tasks

Inconvénients

I don't like that the pricing model is not per user, so let's say you have 6 employees you need to get the 10 employees plan instead of adding just one additional user.

Hi Luis,
Thanks for the feedback!

It is great to hear that you are enjoying software and screenshot feature.

In regards to the pricing model we understand that our current pricing model may not fit everyone which is why we are adding a per user plan shortly.

Thanks again!
Sarah

Mohit
Mohit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Tracking progress of candidates and project with their daily activities.

Publié le 04/02/2021

Avantages

This was the most usable product for my team in the lockdown period. We have successfully managed the team remotely in the whole lockdown period.
The time tracking and screenshots of the screen is a most useful feature.

Inconvénients

It removes the collaboration of the basecamp app.
It is having a difference in time calculation of candidate and admin (as received multiple complaints from the team).

Time Doctor

Pourquoi passer à Hubstaff

Cost of integration and a lesser understanding of the product.
Amir
Amir
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Amazing product and even more amazing support team

Publié le 02/06/2022

Avantages

It was a perfect fit for us as we have teams in 3 different locations (all remote) and their tools give us an eagle eye view of everything that is going on.
I used to use a competitor of theirs a few years ago and when I tried out Hubstaff, noticed they are leaps and bounds above them.
Service second to none. Chat 24-7-365, respond in under a minute and 9/10 resolve your issues on the spot.

Inconvénients

Seriously cant think of a flaw at this juncture

Réponse de Hubstaff

Hello Amir, thank you for taking the time out of your day, in order to leave us this review.

I just wanted to provide a little correction, to make it clear for other customers, our live chat is available 24 hours a day over the weekdays. We provide support over email during the weekends.

Thank you again for taking the time to leave us this review and we hope you will carry on having a productive and enjoyable experience using the platform.

Anand

xcriptech review

Publié le 05/12/2023

Avantages

easy to use and screenshot feature, add/remove people

Inconvénients

popups which are displayed when login to subscribe the additonal addons

Pourquoi passer à Hubstaff

they do not have option to capture screenshots.
Zachary
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

Winning with Hubstaff

Publié le 02/07/2021

Great experience. Love the company and the staff.

Great experience. Love the company and the staff.

Avantages

We have an overseas team of Filipino employees that are amazing and Hubstaff really helps us with Time and Activity tracking. They are so trustworthy, but it's nice to know that they are actually doing their jobs correctly. The screen capture software enabled us to solve an internal dispute about managing some finances and resulted in one employee being let go and another employee promoted -- all this was verifiable because of the time tracking as well as activity tracking software.

Inconvénients

I would really like it if more integrations were allowed within the Hubstaff standard program. The functionality for the price should be included.

Time Doctor , ActivTrak et Insightful

Pourquoi passer à Hubstaff

It aligned more with our goals of time tracking and employee monitoring.
abdullah
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

My experience with Hub Stuff for over 4 years

Publié le 31/10/2022

Avantages

Ease of use, flexibility and availability at all times

Inconvénients

The large amount of reports and their presentation format :)

Calamari

Pourquoi passer à Hubstaff

I work on both systems, but for remote work I rely on Hapstaff

Hello Abdullah,

Thank you for leaving us this review for the platform. Indeed, at the moment, we do have a large number of different reports that are used to provide detailed information about a specific aspect of the time tracked on the organisation.

However, please keep in mind that we are in the process of releasing Hubstaff Insights, which is a paid add-on for Hubstaff, that offers analysis of various different reports together, using parameters set up by the organisation that utilises this add on. I believe this will be of great benefit to both yourself and other users, or organisations, that are wanting to have a quicker and easier way to analyse the information recorded by Hubstaff.

For more information about the add on, we do have the following support article here - https://support.hubstaff.com/hubstaff-insights-add-on/

Juan

Lightweight, easy, and effective

Publié le 29/03/2019

As a time tracking, payment management, and employee monitoring software, Hubstaff does a great job. It does help many companies keep track of their employees and is pretty comprehensive and even fun to use (when you look at it form the browser). Aside from the archaic Windows app, which has many problems, I have no complaints.

Avantages

I've only used Hubstaff for time tracking with my company, I've never used it individually, but I've worked with it with two separate companies so far (as a freelancer), and when comparing it to other time tracking and monitoring tools, I find Hubstaff to be one of the most easy to use and amenable. The thing I like the most is the comprehensive user experience from my end, though I can't speak for admins. As a worker I enjoy being in control and up-to-date with my activity.

Inconvénients

I would say that working with Hubstaff can get a little pressuring because of the activity system in place. What I mean is that I understand the way they measure activity but I do believe that looking for an activity sign every second can be very daunting, especially when some affiliate companies look for activity percentages higher than 80% for their employees. This forces many freelancers into a burnout trying to achieve these impossible productivity standards. Of course, Hubstaff can't claim responsability for what its users decide to do with it, but since it's fairly understandable that we (as workers) don't necessarily press keys or move the mouse at all times, maybe it would be better if they counted one activity sign every two (2) seconds, for example. Or if they offered ways to take breaks that were a direct part of the software and not something entirely at the discretion of one's employer. Hubstaff is great, but its current system does seem to favor employers more than employees, in my opnion, and this could lead to exploitation. Another thing is that the Windows app really needs an update, it has many bugs and doesn't look well on the UX side. There should be more options, not just an outdated-looking time tracker.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Increasing your team's efficiency and productivity

Publié le 21/06/2023

Hubstaff has proven to be an effective time management and productivity analysis tool. Its ability to track employee locations and generate detailed reports has assisted us in improving team efficiency and collaboration. Although the integrations could be expanded, Hubstaff's core functionality is solid and provides useful insights for informed decision-making. I recommend this platform to businesses looking to improve the productivity and performance of their work teams.

Avantages

I appreciate the ability to track employees' locations and record time based on their geographic location. This feature is available through Hubstaff, and it allows me to easily monitor the activity of my team members, particularly those who work in different locations. This has been particularly beneficial for distributed teams, and it has improved our coordination and collaboration.Hubstaff provides detailed reporting and analytics on teamwork time, productivity, and efficiency in addition to location tracking. This information has enabled us to make more informed decisions and improve our work processes. The ability to analyze how time is distributed and where changes can be made has allowed us to maximize productivity while reducing inefficiencies.

Inconvénients

Hubstaff's integration with other tools is one of its limitations. While it includes some integrations with specific tools, I believe this section could be expanded to include more options. As a digital marketer, I use several tools that are specific to my job, and it would be advantageous to have a deeper integration with them within Hubstaff.

Rosalina
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Hubstaff Time Following Programming: A Top to bottom Examination of Elements, Advantages, and...

Publié le 28/02/2023

Hubstaff is a dependable and include rich time following programming that can assist organizations and specialists with keeping steady over their errands and bill precisely. Be that as it may, it's vital to consider the cons, for example, the restricted free arrangement, absence of disconnected mode, and protection worries, prior to choosing if it's the right programming for your necessities.

Avantages

Simple to Utilize:The user interface is intuitive and easy to use, even for beginners.Comprehensive Time Tracking:Hubstaff offers an extensive variety of time following elements, for example, screen captures, action levels, and time following updates.Integration with Other Tools: Hubstaff incorporates with numerous different devices like Trello, Asana, and QuickBooks, making it simple to oversee projects and smooth out invoicing.Adaptability: Hubstaff offers different approaches to following time, including work area applications, portable applications, and program expansions.Exact Charging: Hubstaff takes into consideration precise charging by following the time spent on each assignment and giving point by point reports.

Inconvénients

Limited Free Plan: The free plan has limited features and is only suitable for small teams.No Disconnected Mode: The product requires a web association with capability, which might be badly designed for clients in regions with restricted web availability.Security Concerns: The screen capture component might raise protection worries among certain workers.Restricted Customization: There are restricted choices for tweaking the product to address explicit issues.Conflicting Action Levels: The movement level component may not necessarily precisely mirror a worker's efficiency level.

Roxanne
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

Everything we need!

Publié le 18/12/2018

Its a pretty solid program to keep track of your productivity and sometimes I even use it to go a couple days back to check if I was able to do tasks that I may have slipped my mind.

Avantages

- random screen capture every 10 minutes that allows managers to check if employees are focused on their intended tasks
- lets you track running time to the second that can also be used to determine pay.
- you can track overall running time with preset time periods or set your own
- forgot to time in? dont fret! you can edit this and leave a note to state your reason so managers can review and approve or reject the changes
- has a mini time window that allows users to check how much time is running without closing any windows
- works great with Mac and Windows
- Different parameters used to measure productivity
- color coded productivity
- can view daily, weekly, and monthly productivity rate
- easy to use interface
- set tasks, projects, invoices, calendar schedules, admin can limit user access
- easy to use dashboard with graphs of productivity

Inconvénients

- its not an exact science. My task is "Product Sourcing" which greatly relies on scrolling through thousands of pages to find a good item to sell and sometimes it takes the whole 8 hours to find 1-2 good items worth a second look. Hubstaff sees this as not productive and gives me a real low productivity percentage rate.
- it can be manipulated if you still have time in between your tasks like opening new windows and tabs and mixing it with other "movements".

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Accuracy is the Key!

Publié le 15/12/2018

Using this software is the best decision my company ever had in monitoring all their employees including myself. The accuracy of our timestamp shows the efficiency of our work everyday. I definitely love this software for providing us with fair results & reports with how productive we are every week, this is very helpful to all employees in any company to be more motivated to work hard each day. For me, working hard simply means working honestly with less supervision.

Avantages

I had used so many other softwares in my previous companies which also offers the same features with this software. However, the best thing I like most with Hubstaff is the accuracy of work done per agent by providing accurate timestamp, screenshots & productivity report per agent & a lot more. Also, this software is indeed a friendly user which provides all users or agents an easy access to this software & provides easy instructions on how to make further changes in each users of this software. I would highly recommend this to all my friends & previous co-workers to work efficiently with less supervision.

Inconvénients

Well, only one thing that I like least with this software & that was the delivery of screenshots per agent. It was more of the interval of each screenshot provided by this software. Honestly, I'm not really sure how exactly it works since I'm not the one in charge of this software in our company. Nevertheless, I am pretty sure it can be improved more to deliver quality experience to all users.

Michael

No Reason To Change

Publié le 31/07/2020

We have used Hubstaff for 4 years to track our remote staff and have no reason to change to another provider. It is well establsihed in our business processes and we upgrade plans as we add more team members. Onboarding new team members is very, very smooth.

Avantages

We create tasks in our Project system (jira) that appear in Hubstaff for the team member, they start the clock and we pay on that time spent - simple.
There is a Dashboard to see who is working on what task at any time and lots of reporting.
The project task gets the time spent reported back for project tracking/costing.
We get 10 minute screen shots if there is a concern over productivity. I also use that to get a sneak peek on their design ideas if a client is calling me on progress and sometimes I'll suggest a change in direction.

Inconvénients

We tried to interface with Quickbooks by Customer by Task but Hubstaff couldnt handle that. We do this via the tracking in Jira (which includes Hubstaff time by Task anyway).

Réponse de Hubstaff

Hello Michael, we are happy to be at your service! Please don't hesitate to message us at support@hubstaff.com for any technical inquiries. Our team will be happy to assist you. Thank you and stay well.

Michael

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Easy to use, not quite as easy to manage, but still pretty easy to manage.

Publié le 09/02/2018

We're able to track the work time and habits of a mess of remote workers from the other side of the world with relatively little fuss.

Avantages

Hubstaff gives different levels of control that can be passed down through the command chain, allowing The Boss to have the total domination he needs to feel like The Boss while enabling middle management to fiddle usefully with things and retain enough control over their team's calendars and settings to not make them feel emasculated and vestigal. Even the rank-and-file employees themselves can be given a decent amount of control -- or not, if that's how you like it.

Inconvénients

The calendars used on their Timesheet pages are really finicky -- sometimes, you swear the thing you just did in order to get from 'looking at today' to 'looking at yesterday' SHOULD have worked, but clearly didn't...and then you do the exact same thing again, and it works like you expected.

Also, and I realize that this is a problem in all similar software but it IS avoidable and SHOULD BE avoided even though it's not actually avoided anywhere, Hubstaff is not great at dealing with timezone changes. So if you have people on the East Coast, people on the West Coast, and people in the Philippines, two of those groups have to learn to think and act like they're in the third group's timezone, and that's hard when you're dealing with entry-level remote workers.

Richard
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Good time tracker for individuals

Publié le 15/09/2018

I needed more flexibility in specifying date ranges than I had in the previous time tracker I was using, and Hubstaff delivered! It's not perfect--and sometimes it's frustrating--but it's nevertheless indispensable to me.

* Apps for OSX, iPhone
* Perfect for individuals
* Allows reports for customized date range

Inconvénients

* Website is often confusing: always have to look around to find the right page for creating a customized report
* Task durations are only downloadable in hour:minute:second form, which makes it cumbersome if you're importing into a spreadsheet and still need to convert to decimal hours (e.g., convert 1:37:17 to decimal)
* Need to enter tasks when setting up a project: can't enter them in the process of entering time. Would be nice to be able to type a task in the dropdown, have the page display an alert ("Do you want to add the task 'Drive to customer site' to the project?"), add the task to the project, and update the drop-down.
* Would like the option for more flexibility in manually entering times, e.g., if I'm doing something from 9:00
a.m. to 9:38 a.m., and I realize that I haven't started the timer, give me the option of manually entering 40 minutes before 9:40 a.m., even if it's not yet 9:40.
* In general, need more configuration options (see above).

Clive

Great for staff monitoring

Publié le 13/05/2022

Great experience overall

Great experience overall

Avantages

It allows us to easily calculate the hours worked by our remote team whilst ensuring the team are focused and easily shows us how much is owed at the end of the month. Vital tool for outsourcing.

Inconvénients

There are a lot of features that we dont use, it would be really useful if it were possible to automatically schedule send us the hours worked by an employee at a time period we are able to define, so that we could easily access this information without having to generate the report. This function exists in part but the ability to set the time period ourselves would be very useful.

Réponse de Hubstaff

Hey Clive! Thanks so much for this fantastic review! We're so thrilled that you find Hubstaff as a vital tool for outsourcing!

I'm also happy to let you know that you're able to do Scheduled reports so that you don't have to generate them manually. Please go to our support article to learn more about Scheduled reports: https://support.hubstaff.com/scheduled-reports/

If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to drop us a message at support@hubstaff.com or hop on chat! We'll be happy to assist you!

Thanks again for this wonderful feedback, Clive! Have a great day!

Arianna Maouna
Arianna Maouna

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Make remote work possible with Hubstaff

Publié le 26/09/2018

My organization is trying to reduce cost by letting employees work remotely. This is also to allow us to hire talent not just from our country but to all parts of the world as well. Through Hubstaff, it makes managing people easier because there is transparency. Hubstaff's ability to track time, measure activity level and take screenshots of what the workers are actually doing have helped us achieve our business goals.

Avantages

At first I thought it would be impossible to work with a group of people living from different parts of the country. But through Hubstaff, it allowed me to manage these people with the Task Management tool, easily and accurately measure their productivity level, and at the same time, see what they have been working on with the Screen Capture feature.

Inconvénients

My only concern with Hubstaff, or any product for that matter, is the cost. Everything that offers good quality service really comes at a price, and I think Hubstaff has given me that. My organization has been using Hubstaff for over 3 years now and we are still and will continue to use it for years to come.

Goma
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Efficient and Effective, Yet Privacy Considerations Exist

Publié le 18/05/2023

Avantages

As a user of Hubstaff, I find the software to be a reliable and efficient tool for managing my team and tracking our time. The automatic time tracking feature eliminates the need for manual entry and ensures accurate recording of work hours, making payroll and invoicing processes smoother. The GPS tracking functionality has been particularly useful for remote workers, allowing me to stay updated on their location and optimize resource allocation.

Inconvénients

One concern is the potential perception of intrusiveness due to the monitoring features offered by the software. Some employees feel uncomfortable with the level of monitoring provided.Another consideration is that Hubstaff's extensive features may not be necessary or suitable for all types of businesses. Smaller teams or organizations with a more flexible work structure might find the software to be too robust for their needs. Implementing and managing the software could increase administrative overhead, which may not be worth the benefits for certain companies.