232 avis
ClearCompany

ClearCompany

Logiciel de gestion des talents adressé aux PME

4,3 /5 (232 avis)
Secteur d'activité: Pétrole et énergies

I highly recommend ClearCompany

Publié le 10/08/2015
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

I have found the ClearCompany recruiting and onboarding modules very helpful and easy to use. Coming from our previous manual system, they have saved me a great deal of time. The best thing about ClearCompany, though, is their excellent customer service. When I need help, I can call and get real help from someone who actually works there, usually my account manager, not someone in a call center somewhere reading from a script. They are always very quick to address whatever concern I have. We are an energy company with over 200 employees in several states. Having an efficient, online onboarding process has streamlined HR's workflow, and being able to sort and categorize the thousands of applications we receive each year has saved us a great deal of time, and has eliminated the bottleneck we used to have in distributing resumes to the relevant department managers.

Avantages

Customer service; our hiring managers have immediate access to resumes; efficient, streamlined onboarding process; customized forms

Inconvénients

1. I'd like to see an integrated, easy way to sort applicants on our side. We get a huge number of applicants seeking all sorts of jobs we aren't advertising. We have two "General Consideration" requisitions set up to keep people from applying inappropriately for jobs that require special qualifications. I have not found the Talent Pool feature to be useful in sorting these candidates, so I set up many unposted requisitions that I forward those candidates into, based on what type of job they may be considered for in the future. This clogs up our requisition list, and takes extra time. It would be nice to have an assortment of buckets for these applicants that is seperate from the live requisitions, and with some automation as in the talent pool feature. For instance, they could be automatically sorted based on an answer to a screening question.
2. Also, it can take a while to get new forms built, or old ones changed. Sometimes they fix one piece on a form, and something else stops working. I would like for them to test the forms thoroughly to make sure they work before giving them to us. We have also had trouble printing some of the forms, because they aren't designed to be printed.

Virginia G.
Secteur d'activité: Assurance

ClearCompany HRM is the best Applicant Tracking System and Onboarding Software

Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

ClearCompany HRM is very customizable and the customer service exceeds any service I've had with a vendor before. Our account rep is always available to assess our needs and provide us with any information/help as needed.

Avantages

ClearCompany is very customizable, the fillable PDF feature in the Onboarding module is very intuitive, and the customer support is amazing. I can always rely on my account executive to be available and answer any questions I may have. During implementation or upgrades, our account representative is always providing us with updates and keeping us involved in every step of the process.

Inconvénients

There are not too many cons that I can say about ClearCompany. The only suggestion I would make is that the Onboarding solution would be more customizable in how the steps are laid out in the candidate experience/view. Other than that, ClearCompany is very user friendly and customizable.

Jarvis C.
Secteur d'activité: Urbanisme et architecture

Excellent Platform

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 24/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

I really have enjoyed using the system.

Avantages

It's easy to use and navigate. The look and feel is easy.

Inconvénients

Not able to do a lot of batch uploads and downloads

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

Better ATS/Onboarding Options

Publié le 18/10/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I migrated our HR/Recruiting department to ClearCompany from a more expensive Legacy ATS that was showing its age and cost much more. Beware of a few things. First, while they aren't a bad software suite, they aren't great, and suffer from not being particularly good in any one aspect compared to competitors, whether its functionality, features, price, etc. They do, however, have a great sales team that is prepared to sell their product as the next great thing. They also spent a lot of money on help modules (professional Youtube clips) and making their software aesthetically pleasing. However, when in actual use, the software is not as good as the image would lead you to believe. It is one of the more glitchy pieces of HR software I've ever used with experience in excess of over 10 ATS/HRIS/CRM/etc. Using it is not intuitive, from selecting dispositions, to making changes, to posting ads, to running reports. For the price, it in the lower half of pricing for equivalent ATS software packages, but on the high end of that, and each additional option and login costs a lot. There are a lot of competing products that are easier to use, less prone to malfunctions, and cheaper. While an HR department probably wouldn't hate this product, since it does work, there are absolutely better products in both directions, both at a higher price point with more functionality, as well as at lower price points with equivalent functionality.

Avantages

The portal is aesthetically pleasing, with a very modern design approach.
It is priced decently, although not great, cheaper than large vendors like Taleo, etc., but there are cheaper options that offer roughly the same functionality (and some better).
They remain focused on compliance and update standardized forms.
The Onboarding side is better than their ATS.

Inconvénients

Nickel and dime for every extra item.
Additional user seats are expensive.
Data migration from previous ATS is expensive.
Changes to the format, questions, dispositions, stages, etc. are not easy and it is hard to tailor to your company/department's specific individualized needs. In order to make it pretty, they made it very difficult to change formatting. In addition, if you require ClearCompany to make a change, it takes a while and costs a lot.
Controls are pretty, but aren't intuitive.
They are NOT GoogleforJobs compliant. When I last asked them for an update in 2017, they stated it wasn't necessary and had only the most vague understanding of why this was important.
Their mobile optimization is horrible and frequently has issues.
Their ATS is glitchy.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 4.0/10

Keona F.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Checks all the boxes

Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

I entered in expecting what I have seen before with other major HRM software companies. I expected constant growing pains and problems and lackluster customer service. ClearCompany proved me wrong and has consistently delivered quality product support and customer service for the two tears that I have been using the product.

Avantages

It is super user friendly! Although it is a quality product with great functions, you don't have to be a techie to catch on to how everything works. You are never alone as far as product support. This company is constantly inquiring about how to make the product better. That is how they stay on top with this product. Other HRM software management companies over promise and under deliver... Not Clear Company. They are constantly right there to answer questions quickly and resolve concerns at amazing speed.

Inconvénients

The few things that I could point out are honestly more of a preference than a problem. It would be nice to have a few other ways to search for applicants, i.e. by phone number or email address, but again, that is only a preference. Everything this software says it will do, it does .

Danielle A.

Good ATS for companies averaging < 15 open jobs

Publié le 17/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Prior to implementing ClearCompany in April of 2017, we did not have any sort of candidate management software. We were eager to find a software to help us organize as we were consistently recruiting for at least 15 open jobs at all times. ClearCompany's product helped our teams organize hiring efforts and streamline processes all while allowing Hiring Managers the ability to stay connected and engaged with the process. Through daily use of the system we were able to better understand and identify a list of performance features we needed from an ATS to ensure our team's success.

After about a year of use, our recruiting volume had nearly doubled and our need for task management and automation features increased. Adding in frustrations of daily system issues and the amount of outstanding tickets left unresolved for months on end, we started to demo other systems. Ultimately, we selected another ATS that better fit our growing needs and concerns.

Avantages

Absolutely loved the way the candidate pipeline was broken down and organized with customization options for both interview stages and workflow within a specific interview stage.
Customization abilities for just about every feature within the system allows any company to tailor the system to fit their specific or unique process.
Offer letter creation and offer process was extremely seamless and easy to use. Could generate and send offer letter for approval and then to candidate for signature in seconds and without the use of a 3rd party DocuSign type system.
The ability to rate candidates A, B, C or X was helpful in keeping a visual rating of candidates within your pipeline.
Integration and set-up was an easy process, however, training and resources could use some improvement.
Dashboard layout was easy to navigate and access.

Inconvénients

ClearCompany was a glitchy system; we were consistently submitting support tickets for re-occurring issues with common features that slowed or required us to create a workaround within the hiring process. Customer Support would usually have to escalate issues to their development team and it would be months before we had an update or a resolution. Customer Support teams and Account Managers could use some improvement on communication and also follow through on actionable items they said they would deliver on.
New product features were usually released before proper bug testing was done creating usability concerns and an abundance of support tickets. They also usually came with very little training or lack or good resources leaving the user confused and overwhelmed on how to utilize these great new features.

Reporting was extremely limited. Some of the most basic and general recruiting metrics could not be produced through reports and had to be either manually tracked or data had to be manipulated. There were a few times where we found discrepancies on specific job reports vs. the data tracked on the job req's dashboard.

Interview Scorecards were extremely confusing, hard to access/change/set-up quickly and not user friendly once they were set up.

Lack of automation and key features in comparison to other ATS systems within the same price point.

Jason B.
Secteur d'activité: Recrutement
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés
Traduire en français

Solid program with good support

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 16/10/2019

Avantages

This program is reliable, customizable, good support.

Inconvénients

Cost increases over the years were significant. Forced me to look for other options.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Maria P.
Traduire en français

Clear Company makes my job easy!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 18/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

We are able to track and follow through with our candidates and manage the recruiting process. I've also discovered that I have extra time to explore the endless possibilities it has for screening and testing. the scorecards and interview question templates have helped me delegate the interviewing process to the hiring managers so that they can manage their own screening process easily and boost their confidence in the recruiting process.

Avantages

The recruiting process is seamless and intuitive. As I new user I was able to understand and use the features it provides with incredible ease. Once I became comfortable with the software I was able to optimize my recruiting efforts. As an example, we filled 10 positions in one week.

Inconvénients

The software allows us to transfer candidates to our PEO system, Paylocity. Both systems have their own performance evaluation systems, but this does not transfer from one system to the other. Perhaps if the performance evaluations were the same in both systems it could reduce double work.

Brittany L.
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés

Great, organized product

Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

I think Clear Company is great! Customer Service is great, the webinars are helpful, and I think it is an awesome tool to have. My company went from paper applications to CC, and I think the transition has been really smooth.

Avantages

I love the ease of access with the ability to store information and create notes on applicants.

Inconvénients

I wish this software had a PDF download option for applications - similar to downloading the offer letter.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Laura Z.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
Traduire en français

Clear Company usage and support.

Publié le 19/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

I have had a good interaction with Clear Company when I've had concerns/questions. They go above and beyond to help answer them.

Avantages

It is easy to navigate around. It is easy to connect with someone at Clear Company and they do their very best to answer the questions asked.

Inconvénients

I wish Clear Company and the background screening service we use were compatible. Also, when updates are made to Clear Company the notes were easier to locate.

Amy Y.
Traduire en français

Most intuitive and functional applicant tracking software yet!

Publié le 27/02/2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

I have used other applicant tracking software solutions before but they were often cumbersome to use or never had quite the right functionality that I wanted. I love ClearCompany so much because it truly has everything I need in an easy to use system. AND just when I think it couldn't be better they come up with new enhancements! I have, and will continue to recommend ClearCompany ATS to anyone who has recruiting responsibilities, especially if they are a government contractor!

Avantages

Very intuitive and user friendly to use. Various ways to access information and sort information to see what you need. The Clear Company team is extremely responsive to providing help but also listening to suggestions for future improvements. Their support is top notch - from online training videos, to online chat and a customer success manager who not only cares but follows up (and not like other companies who will reach out when they want to sell me a new feature). I also attended their 2017 Talent Conference in Boston, which was really a great learning opportunity as well as to connect with my

Inconvénients

I would not say there are any cons, but we live in a time where instant gratification has become the norm and expectation. There have been times when I have waited 30 - 60 min for a response to my online chat request. There are new reports I would like to have, but I know their reporting function just went under an overhaul and I am working on moving to the new platform soon, so I am excited to see what the new reporting capabilities are. The only other improvement I could suggest right now is to make this highly capable software to be better suited for a global company. We have business in India and ClearCompany has helped us to utilize their system for our recruiter in India, but there is still opportunity to improve the system for a company doing business overseas.

Amy Y.

An essential Recruiter's tool - better than the competition

Publié le 05/02/2016

Avantages

The ClearCompany applicant tracking system is very intuitive to use - for recruiters as well as hiring managers! You have many filters and options on how to see information as well, which is extremely helpful. There is so much functionality within the system, such as being able to forward a candidate to a manager, or replying to a candidate from the ATS and even having a copy of that email kept in the candidate's profile. You can add notes to each candidate (which I use constantly) and you also have a place to add notes that apply to the requisition (all candidates) including being able to attach documents, like Word.

Although I am a new user of 7 months, I have already seen that ClearCompany has made upgrades and changes to improve upon their system! I have given my account rep suggestions which he has eagerly listened to. My account rep is very responsive and quick to return any of my calls.

They have other options that I am not using yet, like an onboarding function or allowing candidates to use your calendar to schedule an interview with you as well as a resume database.

I am newer to the reporting functions and some of them are very helpful, but it seems others aren't working like they should be. I am working with support on this issue now.

Also, this system works with our payroll vendor, Paylocity, so that our candidate/new hire information will be sent to payroll (we are in the middle of this implementation now).

I LOVE the ClearCompany system and find it to be much better, more intuitive and highly functional over other ATS I have used in the past.

Inconvénients

The only thing that I would improve at this time is some of the reporting functions aren't working as they should be. I don't think it's user error at this point, but I am working with support to get what I need.

Lauren M.
Secteur d'activité: Politique publique

So Far So Good

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 14/01/2019
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

So far we have really enjoyed our move to Clear Company. The implementation team have been so very helpful in getting us up and running very quickly. We have weekly calls to make sure things are moving along the way they should, and I feel like I always have support if I need any help. The whole applicant tracking module is very customizable, so all of our needs were able to be met without a problem. Overall, so far I feel like it's worth the extra money we're paying (compared to our old system) to have such time savings and ease of use.

Avantages

We purchased all three modules, but so far have only fully implemented one of them (applicant tracking). We are currently beginning implementation of the onboarding module, and the performance management module will be last. So far, we really like the applicant tracking module. Hiring managers have told me they find it easy to use, very intuitive and easy to figure out. I especially like the interview invitation piece, because it integrates with my Outlook calendar and the entire process is automated. No longer do I have to spend hours on the phone trying to schedule candidates for interviews... this system practically does it for me. I also really like the Scorecard feature, where I can route Scorecards with each application to the entire hiring team and have them review and score each candidate on their own. I can then review all of their notes and it helps me narrow down my search very quickly. So far I'm really enjoying the time savings that Clear Company has given me.

Inconvénients

So far, there's really nothing I don't like about it. Again, we've only fully implemented one module, and have only been using it for a couple of weeks. But so far I really like everything about it. If I had to identify one con, it would be that there is an additional cost to add more than three customized forms in the onboarding module. But I'm working around that, so not a really big deal.

Carl P.
Secteur d'activité: Cabinets médicaux

ClearCompany HRM Review

Publié le 16/02/2017
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

All in all this has been a pretty good product for our organization. We were able to streamline our req approval process through the ATS and on top of that the reporting system is super robust. The reqs that you open can be automatically pushed to the larger job boards and on top of that you can set up knockout questions for candidates when they submit their application through the ATS. Our company will be transitioning out of ClearCompany to an HRIS but if we did not make the jump to the new system it is very liekly we would have re-upped with ClearCompany.

Avantages

Candidate score card and marking system are pretty unique and different. You can set up triggers that parse the resume and pre-rank the candidates based on what is in there to sync up with your job qualifications...makes sourcing super easy. Candidate review process is pretty nice as well, you can 1 click push the candidate to the hiring managers for review.

Inconvénients

Honestly, Their customer support is less than ideal. I think we cycled through 3 different reps on our account and we haven't even been with them for 2 years. That being said, it comes with the territory...we have had a couple ATS's and it always seems that is the case once you on-board as a client.

Cienna W.
Traduire en français

ATS of choice - simple, complete, and cost effective

Publié le 27/07/2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

This is by far my favorite software for recruiting and communicating with candidates. Still not quite ideal for scheduling internally or exporting to other systems of my choice, but its a huge bang for the buck.

Cost-effective
Easy to use and quick navigation (way less clicks to get more done)
Great searchability within the talent pool
Great customer support & training, after implementation
Integrates with Outlook for viewing and scheduling
Great email template system saves time with easy mass emails and quick customized responses.
Electronic Job Offer letter signing and storage is helpful, and you can attach additional documents to the offer.

Inconvénients

Outside job posting (JobTarget) does not work well at all. Only works great with large posting sites: LinkedIn, Indeed, Zip Recruiter
Slow and manual labor intensive implementation process, with not much flexibility or support (you've got to manage this one yourself)
Doesn't allow interview scheduling with multiple interviewers or a conference (from the outlook integration within the app, this may change soon)
This doesn't integrate with any background check systems besides their own contracted vendor. This is not flexible, although I've tried for a couple years now.

Jeanine H.
Secteur d'activité: Recrutement

ClearCompany HRM Review - by Jeanine Hinkle CEO of Hinkle Group

Publié le 12/03/2015

Avantages

There were several, however my top one is Customer Service. I actually started using CCHRM with a client's company where I was trained from the ground up on CCHRM by CCHRM reps, and they did an outstanding job. Unlike other companies that are hard to reach after the sell, CCHRM was extremely responsive to my needs well after we closed the deal. They truly do take their quality of customer care seriously. I liked CCHRM so much that when I started my own firm, they were my very first call.

Next was that it was easy to use. I've been a recruiter for 20 years and have experiences with a lot of systems but CCHRM makes is very simple to use - and also for hiring managers which for a recruiter, is key. That way everyone was in the loop.

The implementation was easy and efficient and PAINLESS for me - I didn't have to spend and time or brainpower on it - they handled it from beginning to end.

Inconvénients

There is nothing that I dislike about HRM - like I said I have used many systems and I keep this one because it does what it promises, and if I ever have ANY trouble or need a tweaking, they are 100% responsive and attentive to my needs as a customer.

Cheryl C.
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Very user friendly!

Publié le 22/05/2017
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Clear Company works to make improvements on its product, and functionality. While it does not offer some of the immense details that other products may offer- this suits our companies needs perfectly. I found that when researching other options (some of which were very expensive) - we would not utilize everything that came with the price tag. Clear Company was and still is the best option for us. It gets the job done without getting bogged down in things that we don't use.

Avantages

Easy to learn and use, can build my own job reqs and apps, or the support team will also do for you. Easy to teach and train others to use, has a large number of standard report options, or you can have one customized to suit your needs. This has been one of the best decisions our company has made!

Inconvénients

There are several functional niceties that I would like to see and have recommended. The support team keeps track of all requests and works to implement changes in product updates.

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
Traduire en français

Applicant Tracking System- poised to be great- needs to get past good

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 21/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

As a new user of ClearCompany I was initially very excited. As you open the dashboard the interface is clean and well laid out, the candidate and req screens are easy to navigate for a novice to an expert. They have a cool function where you can leave a note on a candidate or req with the @ sign and share immediately with other users via a push to their email-- WHAT??? So cool. Really.
They've recently added text, which is a great function- except that your number is blocked to the candidate and vice versa. I am sure this is for security, but it makes it confusing when text convos are on-going. A small price to pay for text function, but it's there.
My main concern with this program- thus far- is that their reporting is reportedly in development- and you can use the "old reporting" or the "new reporting"- this is confusing in of itself- not to mention the list of reports is daunting and confusing in the use of interchangeable language that does quite hit the mark.
Overall I give this product a thumbs up for the total package. I don't pay for this package- but if I did, I would push harder on development team to get it together and come out with updates and fixes a tad faster. We're all busy.

Avantages

Great user interface- excellent ease of use for managers that are NOT recruiters;
Simplified application process available to candidates;
Clean and clear dashboard with all components easily accessible
Great flexibility to share between users
Text function-- YAY!

Inconvénients

Reporting function is okay at best- too confusing, too cumbersome and stuck between an "old version" and a "new version"
Customization options are minimal
Customer service is slow to respond

Eric D.

Far Superior to Other Platforms

Publié le 21/06/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

As someone who has used many other talent acquisition and performance management tools, ClearCompany has proven to be far superior to other platforms commercially available today. It is an extremely efficient product, very intuitive and not at all clunky. We have never experienced any downtime or unexpected periods of not being able to access the system when we need to which validates the reliability of the technology.

As it relates to the performance management module, I was surprised at how quick and easy it was to set up a performance review cycle in particular. It is very intuitive, and you have the ability to make changes quickly and easily. User feedback was also positive in terms of "ease of use" and efficiencies gained.

The ClearCompany software saved a significant portion of our Human Resources and managers time in terms of creating efficiency and adding value to our processes. For each manager who used the software during our most recent review cycle, ClearCompany's technology saved each individual substantial time vs. a cumbersome process. Once we eliminated the administrative burden from our reviews, we were able to spend more time on quality performance discussions - creating succession planning and performance improvement.

Claire R.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Easily Usable, Functional and Customer Focused ATS

Publié le 11/09/2019

Avantages

ClearCompany's ATS is the best system I have used in a HR setting. It is user-friendly and has a nice design to it. In my opinion, the greatest factor for me is that it integrates with Outlook and all of your communication with candidates is stored directly into the system without having to do anything. I think it is well organized with a dashboard that can help you by just looking at it. I think it's easy to move through as well. I also enjoy using ShieldScreening as the background vendor as it is very quick and easy to screen our final candidates.

Inconvénients

I wish that all functions integrated to and from Paylocity which is the payroll system we use that integrates from ClearCompany just not back to.

Emily G.
Secteur d'activité: Appareils médicaux
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 001+ employés
Traduire en français

Excellent do it all software

Publié le 07/03/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Outstanding software, outstanding team!

Avantages

I used CC for over 3 years while working for a previous company and absolutely loved it! My favorite feature isn't in the software, its the customer service. Each company has a dedicated professional to help with big issues (set up, major edits, etc) and an awesome help desk too. Very intuitive to create workflows and the system and easy to set up for recruiting, goal setting, performance evaluations and employee file maintenance. I cannot speak to cost but I know that when our company "shopped" for other software to find a cheaper option we couldn't find one that could do everything like CC could.

Inconvénients

I really cannot complain to much about the system. When I was using the software they didn't have a mobile app, I don't know if that has changed.

Laura C.
Secteur d'activité: Construction

I've become a believer

Publié le 11/09/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We've been able to tackle our greatest problem by implementing a more lean approach to hiring. I've seen an incredible amount of engagement from the team and they are always innovating to deliver to customers.

Avantages

Ease of use and customer support, great interface and a really nice look. Initially, I wasn't sold on the software and was partial to my previous ATS. After a year of use in this platform, I've learned to love it and implement it more fully across the organization. I look forward to adding some additional features in the future.

Inconvénients

The system is less intuitive than I've used in the past and requires a great deal of set up prior to implementing. However, that set up saves time down the line and you can maximize the product when you take this critical step.

Shaquanna A.
Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur

The Best Software For Onboarding

Publié le 18/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

ClearCompany has excelled with keeping us informed of onboards completing tasks, and has improved the quality of the hiring process overall.

Avantages

ClearCompany is very dependable, easy to navigate, and does everything for us. With the ease of knowing that we have this software in place, we can rest assured that our onboards are taken care of.

Inconvénients

The software could be a little better at sending reminder emails to onboards and their direct managers informing them of the tasks remaining in their packets instead of us having to check and send reminder emails to onboards who have not completed any tasks.

Gina C.
Secteur d'activité: Banque

User Friendly - Excellent Software

Publié le 18/03/2020

Excellent

Avantages

Clear Company is very user friendly, it is so easy to recruit and move around within each applicant and work flow. Especially for the Managers, I don't need to do too much training it is that easy. The email features are great and easy setup for creating the text messages. Excellent product. The staff is very friendly and prompt to any questions.

Inconvénients

The Reporting isn't always easy for me to get my information. It takes a few tries, and maybe I don't always utilize this part of the software except for my yearly benchmarks and AAP reporting.

Gena R.

Strong Applicant Tracking System

Publié le 12/02/2019
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

I've used many Applicant Tracking Systems and this one is rated very high from my perspective.

Avantages

Clear is an extremely user friendly system that allows companies to seamlessly manage candidates while creating a comfortable user experience. We have about 10 recruiters using Clear and we have had nothing but positive feedback from the team on the system. You have the ability to integrate with any recruiting sites and focus on candidates that are tailored by specifics your recruiters narrow.

Inconvénients

There are a few small functionalities that could be tweaked to make an even stronger experience. The ability to send multiple emails from within the req would be the only change I would make.