16 635 avis affichés sur 16 638

Dropbox Business

Plateforme de partage, synchronisation et stockage de fichiers

4,5 /5 (16638 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

Dropbox Business for Small Teams

Publié le 19/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our team uses Dropbox Business every day and we organize it by our projects which makes finding documents and assets very efficient. We love the ability to instantly add a shared Dropbox folder from a client directly into our Dropbox dashboard in a matter of seconds. It's one of the most useful features. The history and version control is also really useful to ensure we're using the latest files.

Avantages

This cloud-based storage tool has been incredibly effective, especially now that our team is working remotely due to COVID-19. We are able to organize our documents very efficiently using the tools instead of having to use an internal server. It's game-changing to be able to access documents, photos, and videos from any computer without having to use a clunky VPN login.

Inconvénients

I wish the thumbnails were larger when previewing photos and sometimes when you hit the back button, it takes you to the home page instead of the last page of you breadcrumb trail but the ease of use makes it worthwhile, once you get used to it.

Aaron P.
Traduire en français

Dropbox primarily does one thing - syncing files, but does it very well.

Publié le 20/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Dropbox is dead simple to use, and thus extremely easy to setup for various clients. I use the free version of Dropbox (only 2GB of cloud storage) for small items to sync b/w multiple devices, and I have other clients that use the Business version of Dropbox across the entire organization. Despite its many short comings, and frustrations in pricing, Dropbox is simply unmatched in its file syncing capabilities.

Avantages

Dropbox is truly designed for two things, syncing files b/w multiple devices and sharing those files with other Dropbox users. It does those two things extremely well. Dropbox has fantastic conflict resolution features - automatically creating a "conflicted copy" of a file whenever a potential conflict is detected (i.e. a file is being edited by two people at the same time). Dropbox also has plugins for Microsoft Office that allow for multiple people to edit a file simultaneously without creating conflicts. In addition, Dropbox provides a "smart sync" feature, allowing for files to be seen on the computer locally, but not stored locally until opened up. This allows a user to access all of his/her Dropbox files without using up disk space (though it does require an active internet connection).

Inconvénients

For the price, Dropbox for Business is very limited compared to alternatives. Both Google's G Suite and Microsoft Office 365 cost comparable or less, and includes not just file syncing capabilities but an entire office suite. Dropbox's business practices are also somewhat suspect, as they have continually increase the price/month while reducing the features set. Often times, you can restore these missing features for an increased amount/month.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Carissa J.
Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 001+ employés
Traduire en français

Outdated product - needs some upgrades to remain competitive

Publié le 10/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, this is a great software option for companies to use if they don't need very robust security features (ie HIPPA/FERPA) options. It is very easy for multiple teams and companies to work together to house documents and see what version of the document they are looking at. The software is easy to sync up to a desktop and always ensure that the web version vs your desktop is the same. It is also easy to see comments and who updated the latest version of the document. The way that the documents are organized could use to some work, but overall, this is a good product that can house a lot of documents in the same place and are accessible via mobile and desktop in a very simple way. No set up is needed and no in depth tech knowledge is needed, which is a great option for any company to be able to allow anyone to administer the account.

Avantages

The nice part about Dropbox is that it is pretty easy to use and has a free option if you are looking to use it for personal use. The software is easy to switch between mobile and desktop and has a pretty basic way to organize documents, pictures, etc in folders. It is also easy to share the docs/folders with a link or make them public, if needed. We utilize this software to share documents across multiple companies for different projects and house the different versions of the documents in a single place.

Inconvénients

Security updates are lacking when compared to alternatives like Box. We need to keep a very specific set of security functionality for our documents in the higher education industry and Dropbox is not meeting the needs of our industry any longer; therefore, we have to be selective on what documents we are using the software for now. I am sure that Dropbox will update their security functions soon, but in the meantime, we have to be selective on what we use it for. Would be nice if you could organize documents in a different way to make it more efficient to find what you are looking for, as well as comments. I do like that you can see which version of a doc you are looking at right way; however, it is still a pretty old school mentality for organization and collaboration vs all of the other software out there now. This is a good repository to house documents (if it meets your security standards) but doesn't meet the ever changing needs of a robust collaboration tool that we needed it for.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

Lauren H.
Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle

Power To The Drop

Publié le 16/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have been with Dropbox for over 3 years and will continue to use the software. I believe it's crucial to carry heavy files in a web page without crashing. Something that you don't realize is extremely important to a storage software.

Avantages

Where can I begin, except for the fact that Dropbox has a powerful engine? From my experience, I am impressed by the energy this software has. I work in media production, so capacity and performance are primary factors in how we store content. Dropbox sees to it that our heaviest files are taken care of. I often transfer computer animations as well, which requires a lofty amount of memory to carry certain files. With that, this software is able to store and load the pages that contain each modeled/rigged subject with ease.

Inconvénients

I would only suggest that the import/export functions were at more of an ease in terms of loading. They often require additional steps to just get a file through. Anything as simple as import to browse would fulfill my only concern.

Camillia C.
Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle

Upload With A Simple Drop!It's so Easy

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 12/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My experience with dropbox has been epic. Its saved much time and frustration of carrying hard drives and switch computers.

No longer do you have to worry about "Storage is full delete or move items to make space."

No longer do you have to worry about.

Panicking because you accidentally left the harddrive in your other suitcase and your outta town so your projects is on hold.

NOPE! Not with dropbox.
It's so easy to use I recommend it for anyone that's on projects of ant kind. Or just simply wants the security of knowing their stuff is backed up safely if the computer crashes or a exturnal harddrive fails or gets broken.

I love how everyone on the team can be on it at one time. Accessing all they need. It's so easy to use. And everything is easy to find. It's way more organized than Google drive.

Avantages

When I say that LOVE this software. I LOVE this software. I worked on a media team so we produce alot of videos, promo flyers edits ,photoshop edits, Premiere videos, We use ALOT of storage and each person on the production team has a different task to perform.

We used to store stuff on hard drives and unplug them from computer to computer which is a hassle. One time the harddrive dropped and stopped working so we lost all our data. Talk about a mess!

But not with dropbox! We uploaded the entire Terabyte of data unto dropbox. And it saved sooo much time and protected our artistic works that's accessible at anytime.

Dropbox allows you to create accounts for each person on the team so they can have their own storage and files without it being in the way of others.

You simply take a file from your computer Click, Drag, and BOOM its uploaded to Dropbox! It's probably the best storage site I've experienced honestly.

Each person has their own individual space and login information.
As the admin you can lock projects, restrict access to other people on the team. Or choose who can add files and see content on specific folders.

You can create folders and subfolders to organize everything from pictures to videos and let's say "Camillie's Movie 2019" You can add and categorize folders within that folder for say "Drafts folder" or "Jan-March footage"
or however you want to break it down.

Inconvénients

Sometimes when uploading depending on the internet speed it can take quite awhile to get everything uploaded. But it's totally worth it because you can save space on your computer and hard drives and can access it anywhere you go.

Sara L.
Secteur d'activité: Musique

Dropbox Allows Musicians to Share and Protect Files

Publié le 07/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Dropbox solves sharing obstacles, as I can directly share songs and ideas immediately after I upload them. This makes working together possible even if we are not in the same room together. We can freely send ideas back and forth instantly and with ease. Dropbox offers a large amount of storage which is very useful when working with large media files. I know that my files are safe and will remain where I store them no matter what files I may lose on my personal computer. Dropbox has saved me from losing hours of work by safely storing my songs and music ideas.

Avantages

Dropbox is a web based service that gives you a free space with an option of additional storage for a reasonable monthly fee. As a musician, it is essential to protect and share your music. I am able to upload files onto my Dropbox storage and send direct access to anyone I choose from all over the globe. Media files are typically large, so there is a huge benefit to have the ability to purchase additional data at any time. I feel safe knowing that my files are protected in the Dropbox cloud, especially in the event of a computer or program crash.

Inconvénients

The Dropbox file compression will degrade the media quality to a noticeable extent when clicking a direct play link. The compression isnt as noticeable on downloaded media files.

Ko-ko O.
Secteur d'activité: Design graphique

My Preferred Cloud Storage Solution

Publié le 21/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Using Dropbox has helped me solve my file storage issues. With this software I have been able to better organize and effortlessly sync my files to the cloud. I have more than enough space to save all of my design work, as well as video projects for my clients, and I love being able to access my files on the go with the Dropbox mobile app. This software continues to improve, and I look forward to more new features being rolled out in the future.

Avantages

I love how easy Dropbox is to use and the wealth of features that it offers. When using the online version of Dropbox from a web browser, a brief overview of the various features is available to the user. The desktop app makes saving, organizing, and sharing files incredibly quick and easy.

Inconvénients

I would love to see a fresh new layout that is a bit more modern and compact for the web browser version of Dropbox.

Jesse L.

Efficient Solution to Cloud Storage

Publié le 27/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall very satisfied. Sharing massive files is a breeze, and it is very reasonably priced.

Avantages

I love being able to drag and drop massive files into share with friends and colleagues. The upload and download rates are great, and it is incredibly easy to share files and folders. Since we upgraded to Dropbox Business, our admins have better control of share settings to ensure files are secure and safe. It is very easy to add additional users, and is reasonably priced.

Inconvénients

I wish we were able to edit files without downloading them. It would be great to see this feature added in the future.

Alicia D.

Best in Class

Publié le 19/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, I prefer Dropbox Business to all other drive/box/file manager software. I have used several over the years, and Dropbox is routinely the best service from a functionality and stability standpoint.

Avantages

Dropbox is easy to use. Best of all, it works correctly almost all of the time. Most people understand how to use it, so it makes training and sharing easy.

Inconvénients

It's gotten more expensive over time. It is redundant to One Drive, which I now use because it comes with my Microsoft 365 suite and is therefore cheaper than paying for an additional service.

Meg B.
Secteur d'activité: Internet
Traduire en français

Share flies with your team with Dropbox

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 22/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My overall experience with Dropbox Business has been positive. It’s easy to use for remote teams.

Avantages

The best thing about Dropbox is that it’s as easy to use as dragging and dropping folders on your own computer. It’s easy to access files shared on Dropbox.

Inconvénients

Some people do not have a Dropbox account or don’t have enough storage to access files. This can be inconvenient to reconcile.

Tamas hunor D.
Secteur d'activité: Films et cinéma

6+ years with Dropbox

Publié le 19/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Dropbox is my daily driver for file sharing and backing up my work. It is a convenient and secure solution. Great to share folders for a limited time, protecting with passwords. The new software allows saving space on my computer by managing local/online files. The only thing is I miss a feature mark, select pictures (or files) by a customer and export it to a list.

Avantages

Pretty fast syncing, compared to other competitors. Really capable desktop and mobile app with a lot of features. Good money/value ratio.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it can be slow with really large files. You have to collect all files in one folder.

Myrna V.

My go-to cloud service

Publié le 26/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

When my firm was looking at products/software to move towards a paperless office, we decided to go with Dropbox because of its pricing, easy-to-use interface, and brand reputation. Given that several of our employees were already familiar with Dropbox for their personal needs, the transition to the "cloud" was quite easy. Just upload your existing files into organized folders, and you're done. At first, it took awhile to upload everything to the cloud due to the sheer volume of files being uploaded. But after the initial document "dump", adding new documents/files has been a breeze.

Avantages

I like Dropbox's simple and easy-to-use interface. And from a business standpoint, the price is fairly reasonable. I also love the security that Dropbox provides by acting as a digital backup just in case anything happens.

I like that you can access Dropbox through multiple platforms and devices--you can access it through a website, a computer application, your cell phone or your tablet--which is helpful when you're working from home, from different locations, or while you're on the road. Plus, sending documents via Dropbox gets there quicker, more secure, and eliminates paper waste, which ultimately saves time and money.

Inconvénients

I really have no complaints about Dropbox at this time. The upload speed is quite fast, and I have no issues with accessing Dropbox.

Abraham C.
Secteur d'activité: Administration publique
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 001+ employés

Dropbox Business - Pros & Cons

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 19/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Dropbox has provided the opportunity for employees in the organization to manage and share files locally and remotely without the need for carrying thumb drives from workstation to workstation. Not only has this feature enabled flexibility and efficiency in the work space but also improving the standard of work, saving time and energy as compared to other file management solution. While the sharing of information is critical Dropbox for Business allows the administrators to issue special permissions for users to access links and files. Administrators can further perform other security tasks such as the setting of expiration dates for every information that has been shared to the Cloud. This type of security measures are available to avoid breach of information on Dropbox for Business. Overall I would recommend this solution to any business that have the ability to implement the system.

Avantages

The first time I heard about Dropbox for Business I didn't have the slightest clue what this system could do, let alone the benefits and impact it could have on an organization. What I like most about the software is the user friendly interface and how easy it is to setup an account compared to other systems out there. Once the account has been setup, you can give employees access immediately, so they can start syncing files, uploading files and creating folders between other computers from any location. As an administrator Dropbox for business made my life easier when managing multiple accounts. It gives you the flexibility to track existing files, lost files and other issues that come up from time to time. And if you already have Dropbox installed, you can upgrade to the business option from a free or Pro option, therefore incorporating existing user accounts into a business account without any additional work.

Inconvénients

As it is common for any cloud solution, there is a price factor that needs to be considered carefully before a decision is made to go with the solution at hand. Dropbox for Business maybe a bit too expensive for small to medium size businesses. There is a 30-day free trial use for limited users only and if you do choose to go with the paid option, you will be looking at paying a price of $750 per year for just 5 user licenses. If you want to add more users the cost keeps increasing. Having Dropbox running within your organization can also impact the performance of your network bandwidth, that's if your users are uploading large files during peak production hours. You may have to do some tweaking and configuration from a network perspective to accommodate this new solution.

Ian R.
Secteur d'activité: Automatisation industrielle

Preferred solution

Publié le 02/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We've solved the need for expensive hardware, staying current, online security, backup and version control, access privileges both internal and external.

Avantages

I find dropbox very easy to use, integrate and administer. We've been using it for several years now (probably 10). It was always good but just continues to improve.

We're setup with varying levels of access and use it as our company server - negating the need for any hardware or IT.

We've looked at switching to Sharepoint / oneDrive as it's included in our Office365 subscription. It's just not as clean and simple as dropbox. My engineering team does not want to move over because Dropbox is working so well for them.

Inconvénients

Honestly I can't come up with much but I would like to see integration with Office365 as I see usage of Teams as a real benefit in working remotely and managing project communications.

Leng V.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Great Tool for Teamwork

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 02/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My overall experience with Dropbox Business was excellent, but I had to drop it due to the high price, which competes with Google Drive. I still use the free version of Dropbox for my organization, especially with everything related to team work, but I have to say that the Business one has better features and offers more space for your documents.

Avantages

I love that this software allows to share information in real time. I think is excellent when working with a team. It provides a digital working space, which is very needed these days. Also, people are able to make changes to the same document without loosing its original functionalities. It can opens either with the explorer window (internet explorer, google, etc) or with the file explorer of the computer.

Inconvénients

What I like the least about this software/platform is the price. It's very expensive, especially for small business or organizations. Of course, you can always use the free version, which I ended up doing, but the feature for modifying documents does not work properly. I understand that if you want that to work fine you ahve to pay for it, but I will be willing to sacrificy space for this function. Just something to consider for the developers.

"kennedy" marie H.
Secteur d'activité: Services juridiques

Best Document Management Software for Personal Use and Small Businesses

Publié le 22/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Overall, this is an excellent product. I can't imagine using anything else for my small law firm and for my own personal document management needs.

Avantages

There aren't many negative things to say about Dropbox. They dominate this corner of the market, and it shows. Businesses nowadays are all about integration and automation. Virtually all other noteworthy software integrates directly with Dropbox, making automation a breeze. Dropbox's integration with MS Office 365 Online now makes it possible to make edits to MS Word and Excel documents right from Dropbox. "Dropbox Transfer" allows you to share or transfer a large number of documents with others, right from Dropbox. And if you subscribe to the "Professional" level, you can "rewind" changes and deletions to folders and documents for 180 days.

Inconvénients

Not really a Con, just wishful thinking on my part: Dropbox integrates with Adobe Sign, which is great. However, right now, there is no integration to Adobe Document Cloud, which would allow a user to do more with PDFs right from Dropbox. But it looks like they are headed in that direction soon.

Also, I'm not crazy about the "per user" pricing structure, but that is how most services charge nowadays.

I do wish that the "rewind" feature was available for the Business and Enterprise levels.

Isaac F.
Secteur d'activité: Tabac

Dropbox Review by Isaac Fungura

Publié le 20/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

At one time I travelled to Namibia, lost my laptop in transit, but since I had my files synced, I easily got my files and continued with my work 2000km away from home
I have managed to keep my important files like documents and pictures intact for more than 10 years
I often use Dropbox transfer to send files up to 100GB large with password protection for sensitive data to my colleagues who are not Dropbox users without giving away access to my original document.

Avantages

Keeps all data organised and can sync across all your devices - mobile and desktop
Sync allows files to be accessible offline on the synced folder
Allows collaboration of multiple users able to comment on files
Dropbox paper allows writing documents, editing, brainstorming, reviewing and collaborating with anyone with the shared URL.
Also allows user to create to do lists and due dates
You can recover files that have been deleted so there is no risk of permanently losing data through an error
Dropbox keeps track of all changes and versions and you can easily restore prior versions of the file in case you make a mistake. When collaborating with multiple users, Dropbox keeps an audit trail of who has edited a document
Can create file requests - inviting someone to upload or tag you to their file

Inconvénients

Mobile version faces challenges when dealing with big files hence not as flexible as the desktop version
Syncing folders from desktop may end up uploading unnecessary files as long as they are added to that folder
Affected by internet speeds on downloads and uploads which frustrates the user especially on large files

Youssef K.
Traduire en français

the best solution to work on shared files with a remote team

Publié le 12/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We've been using dropbox business for the past 3 years. As a global team with a presence in different countries, dropbox became our file server. Synchronization is very fast and managing permissions is very straightforward.

Avantages

Fast synchronization, file versioning and the ability to restore a previous version of the file, folders sharing

Inconvénients

there is nothing specific that I don't like, only the overall cost is a bit expensive especially since we are a big team

Greg A.
Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

Dropbox Has Completely Changed the way we Share Work with Clients

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 19/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The biggest business problem we are solving is the ability to share all of our office files in a single repository. This eliminates email requests and even Slack requests as everyone knows that all files are in the Dropbox and everyone has access. This saves our team quite a bit of time and keeps people locked in on creative projects without getting distracted with too many requests.

Avantages

Our number one favorite feature in Dropbox is the ability to share a link to a file with clients and have them make comments right on the file. If we're sharing a video, they can comment at exact spots in the video, and they can markup graphic files. Additionally, Dropbox saves us an incredible amount of time in the office, as we no longer have to request files from various members of our design team. With our shared Dropbox folders, everyone can access everything, and with version control, nothing is ever lost.

Inconvénients

Occassionally we've had issue with the "smart sync" feature downloading files to our machines when we didn't request to have that happen. It's a minor annoyance that we're hoping to see fixed in a future release.

Jenna H.
Secteur d'activité: Vétérinaire

Cloud Storage for the Business World

Publié le 12/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are so connected. We keep all of our order lists, records, and other paperwork that everyone needs to see in dropbox. No matter where you are in the clinic, office, or at the store you can pull this up and get the information that you need. It has helped with flow in our clinic 110% I can not imagine doing business or running our office with out dropbox.

Avantages

This has got to be the easiest, seamless, greatest cloud storage I have ever dealt with. It's always right there on your desktop. You can access your files anywhere. I honestly have no idea what we would have done if you did not set up dropbox for out vet office.

Inconvénients

It really is not a con, but it would be nice to have more storage. We are on year 3 and I am having to start clearing out files to keep our storage space. However that in itself is a huge perk. It took our vet clinic 3 years to fill the storage up.

Anne N.
Secteur d'activité: Sécurité et enquêtes

No More Lost Files

Publié le 21/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Much preferred using dropbox than Sharepoint. Dragv file to your dropbox folder ligation and that's where it is on your harddrive, no wasted time searching in cloud for location of saved files.

Avantages

If internet access is not available at time of file upload dropbox will save upload and commence once internet is available. Can retrieve previous versions of uploads and undelete actions. You can assign users and grant permission type to users. You can decide who gets to see what in your dropbox, whether complete access/viewing of while drive or just certain documentation or file locations. You can remove user access at anytime thereby blockingv the user from unw anted access. You can decide whether files you share can be edited or just reviewed. Funded dropbox owner greater control of who sees what and what takes they can perform. Owner can remove certain parts of dropbox from syncing therefore reducing the amount of time fur uploads to be performed.

Inconvénients

Upload time depends on how much you have saved in your dropbox. The less files the faster the upload.

Roberto antonio C.

Essential for file sharing

Publié le 11/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Dropbox is a must for the company. We keep everything necessary there, so we feel safe to keep our files backed up. We have a lot of peace of mind.
When we have to write to several people in the same document, we do it without any worries. It's quite useful and straightforward. It's also easy to upload an important document that everyone in the office has to view and download. Communication is easy and effective.
The smartphone application works very well, is very well optimized and allows for easy use. We don't always have to be on the PC to use Dropbox.

Avantages

It's incredibly easy to use the Business version of Dropbox. It dramatically increases the productivity of teamwork because several people can edit the same document at the same time. It's great when there's a meeting to take notes or edit a report. Everything improves with the integration you have with Zoom; there's a perfect collaborative work dynamic.
It's imperative to have backups of relevant documents that are handled in the company, so we always have everything stored in the Dropbox cloud, including files to programming.
The security is impeccable, so in case of an emergency, we can always have access without this kind of inconvenience. The two-factor authentication is extra protection that is very useful for delicate operations within the account.
The design is simple, intuitive and useful. I think it's perfect because it does everything you need. There's nothing to interrupt the experience, no unnecessary animations.

Inconvénients

Uploading big files takes a long time, no matter how good your Internet connection is. Speed is limited for some reason I don't know, and that happens on every device in the office. The changes sometimes take a little while to synchronize. They are small details that I think must be improved to be the perfect software of this type.

Hao ci K.
Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité

Dropbox review

Publié le 01/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Dropbox is so far the best cloud storage and syncing services platform, it satisfies my security concern for files sharing and it is a software I would recommend companies.

Avantages

Dropbox provides easy file synchronization and supports files sharing, this allows companies to share, exchange and modify information in the cloud storage, which increases the productivity of workers as they can access the data everywhere besides improving the collaboration. Dropbox also provides access to deleted files and documents which is very user-friendly and easy to use.

Inconvénients

There is nothing much to complain about dropbox, the feature and performance are very outstanding as compared to other cloud storage service, the only disadvantage I personally could think of is its price.

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Cloud Storage that Focus on Needs

Publié le 15/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Now we have control over data as we can access data from both phone and desktop. We don't have to worry about losing data as we know it is secure with Dropbox Business.

Avantages

Dropbox Business has helped us to back up our company and personal data easily. Having a desktop and mobile applications helps to access the cloud stored data from everywhere whenever we need it. In a desktop, files and folders to be backed up are easily dragged to the shortcut on desktop which is convenient and easy. Dropbox Business allows the administrator to give other users controlled access to data in our company thereby providing a platform for easy team work as data is made available for team's access everywhere they are. You can also give links to individuals that don't have access credentials to download data from the account without logging in.

Inconvénients

Dropbox Business has no Artificial Intelligence to recognize and group data on its own, it depends on the user to put files in order before backing up.

Carlos T.
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
Traduire en français

Store documents in the Cloud and share documents with your co-workers.

Publié le 11/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Dropbox is, without a doubt, the best existing software to store and synchronize documents in the cloud. Having this software in your work will get many benefits to store, share and edit documents in the cloud, as its options work splendidly, far outperforming the competition. Another ivaluable element that Dropbox has is its security for the storage and transfer of information, for many years Dropbox has been in charge of perfecting its security system and thus be more appealing for large companies. A software that I always recommend.

Avantages

The storage and synchronization of information in the cloud is one of the most useful tools for businesses today. This service makes it very easy for companies to share and modify files in the cloud, creating a new generation of workers more productive and efficient in their work. Dropbox is a beneficial software for you and your company for the following aspects.

-In addition to storing information in the cloud, you can synchronize your Dropbox folder with other devices and users, facilitating the transfer of information.

-You have excellent levels of security to share confidential files from your company to other users. File transfers are done through SSL with AES-256 encryption.

-Create direct links and share them with the users you want.

-Dropbox has a multiplatform application, which allows you to use the software on Android and IOS.

-Dropbox has contracts with other service companies, whether they are creators of online stores, websites, companies and much more.

-Synchronize a folder from your pc or smartphone with Dropbox, and when you copy any document to this folder, it will automatically be hosted in the Dropbox cloud.

-Send large files seamlessly with Dropbox.

Inconvénients

This software has a remarkable performance, and its features were designed exclusively for hosting information in the cloud, in addition to synchronization with other devices and users using Dropbox. I have used these aspects for a few years, achieving my work goals and establishing a very important file base. Dropbox has everything I need and I have never had any mishaps when I use it.