174 avis

invoicely

Logiciel de facturation en ligne gratuit pour les petites entreprises

4,7 /5 (174 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Fonctionnalités
4,5
4,4
97% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
174 avis
Peter B.
Traduire en français

Very clean, crisp and fast system with great feedback about invoices sent by email or text.

Publié le 20/11/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It has pushed me into being more 'paperless' - delivering invoices by email or txt when possible. Early days but I'm hoping it will make me more efficient and help me deliver a more professional image over invoicing clients. It would allow me to produce invoices when on the road which before I couldn't do.

Avantages

This is the fastest business web app I've ever used, faster than many 'local' systems. An unexpected benefit for me was the feedback it gives when sending invoices by email or a link to the invoice by sms text - it lets me know that the client has seen the invoice.

Inconvénients

I find entering payment details for checks a bit too 'free form' - its just a text box for check #, date or whatever. But I admit I'm not exactly sure what needs to be recorded about checks, I may be OTT.

Secteur d'activité: Rédaction et correction

I Love Invoicely

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 30/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Invoicely allows me to easily track my time, which has enabled me to create more accurate project estimates. It's smooth as butter to use and I highly recommend it for small businesses.

Avantages

One of the best things about Invoicely is the time tracking feature. I love being able to easily track how much time I'm spending on what.

Inconvénients

When sending invoices, you can address them to more than one person. However, the recipients can't see that others were cc'ed. So I've had countless experiences where a recipient in Accounting will reply by forwarding the invoice to my main contact, who I had included on the invoice, or the main contact will reply by forwarding to Accounting, who I had included on the invoice. Basically each thinks the other wasn't included, and this creates more emails and a bit of confusion. The workaround I've adapted is including a note with each invoice telling multiple recipients that they've all been included and are all receiving the same invoice.

Valentina G.

Satisfied

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 19/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

the overall functioning of the program it's quite good. They let you know when you're invoice has been read and always keeps you in the loop. I don't normally use this kind of programs for my freelance services but I would consider use this one on my future proyects.

Avantages

Before Invoicely I used to use Hubstaff for sending my company invoices, every two weeks. This one has a different interphase but it's very easy to use, the overall functioning of the program it's quite good. They let you know when you're invoice has been read and always keeps you in the loop with their emails. Althought they can get to the spam folder, so I would recommend to check in there . I don't normally use this kind of programs for my freelance services but I would consider use this one on my future proyects.

Inconvénients

Can be a bit confusing at the beggining, specially for non-english speakers (I think they should add a good traslated versionof the web). Their notifications emails keep getting in the spam folder.

Renata N.
Traduire en français

should let us use the sign program to make it more personalized and they sell the program

Publié le 22/08/2017

Avantages

The program is very easy to use and fast to learn . Have a nice presentation of the invoice . Have a fair price but i still think it should let us personalize more

Inconvénients

costumer support takes to long to return and it cant be personalized as name of exporter
shippment or collect information for shippment .

Issam A.
Secteur d'activité: Équipement et fournitures de bureau

Good for what I need

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 21/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall I am satisfied with Invoicely for running an SME. Does the job and automated my invoicing process.

Avantages

I really like the flexibility and the accessibility of Invoicely. It saves me a lot of time.

Inconvénients

The application is very rich and straight forward. I think one of the not well organised sections is the Clients. Invoicely treats Clients and Suppliers in the same location which could cause confusion with Bills and Invoices.

Divan V.
Secteur d'activité: Design

Invoices Done!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 15/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Invoicely is a very handy program that makes day to day invoicing easy and effortless.

Avantages

Invoicely offers small companies, entrepreneurs and start-up users a great opportunity to keep track of their finances with an easy to use and easy to navigate the invoicing system. Logging in is seamless and the dashboard offers great versatility by generating income reports as well as tell you what amount of money is still due.

Inconvénients

There is no mobile app and a free account won't allow you to generate an estimate on your work.

Simona Z.
Secteur d'activité: Événementiel
Traduire en français

Great, intuitive, easy to use software

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 25/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

In less than 15min I have signed up and starting issuing invoices.

Avantages

I was looking for an easy to use software that also had a free element as I only need it occasionally. It was extremely intuitive and really enjoy using it so far. Definitely recommend!

Inconvénients

The interface is little bit confusing on how to edit existing but not yet sent invoices. Took a couple of tries to figure it out.

Mike G.
Secteur d'activité: Automobile

So Easy

Publié le 28/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Enjoying the ease of use, the straight forward set up & the speedy online help when required

Avantages

I love the ease of use o this product as I'm a novice, I look forward to adding upgrades as my knowledge expands

Inconvénients

I haven't made full use of all the services this products supplies but for basic invoicing I have found now flaws as yet

Hebert V.
Traduire en français

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 04/08/2020

Avantages

Easy to use, good free version, noob friendly

Inconvénients

Nothing, everything is great amd easy to use

Amy E.
Secteur d'activité: Secteur maritime

Just what I needed

Publié le 10/08/2020

Avantages

This software is pretty self-explanatory, as soon as I logged on all I had to do was input a little information and I was able to start invoicing immediately.

Inconvénients

When you email an invoice I'm not sure how I can track that it's been sent from a central location.

Prashant P.
Secteur d'activité: Développement de programmes
Traduire en français

A platform targeted to small business owners and freelancers

Publié le 16/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I love the fact I can add my company logo and to save various copies before sending. Another feature I liked is the "invoice reviewed" email that let's me know that the client has received and opened my invoice.
The software allows me to have a list of clients, and to easily update invoices which simplifies my process and saves my time. Invoicely helps me with everything, from dealing the invoice to sending the email and keeping track of everything.

Avantages

Invoicely lets you send and track all your invoices from a single platform and it's customizable and easy to use. It comes with many invoicing and accounting features for your business. It's so easy to set up and customize the professional looking invoices in any language. Before you proceed on creating invoices you can estimate the data first and then convert them into invoices, and also setup recurring invoices profiles. You can have a record of all your past transactions between your business and a client, so that you can view and send account statements at any time. There are so many features in Invoicely, that would make your working easier, like adding taxes, discounts or shipping details to any product or invoices totals, you can easily manage them with Invoicely. Invoicely would make the payment process easier, by letting clients pay directly on your invoice, you can receive instant online payments without any further delay.

The pros of this software includes:

1. Unlimited Invoices and customers:
There's no limit to the amount you can send or how many different customers you can send the
invoices to, well this feaure of sending invoices is absolutely free.

2. Easy to setup and use:
The user interface is intuitive, and all you have to do to send a first invoice is creating an account and
follow a few steps to get you up and running with Invoicely. It's easy to explore and use the features of
Invoicely.

3. Keep things organized.

Inconvénients

- Email customizations are available only on the paid plan.
- Once I had a situation where I needed to contact support for and I never got a response and that's one of the reasons I haven't gone to the paid version.
- Line items & discounts are not editable, so every time I had to create a new one.
For example, If I had to change the line title or amount, currently I would have two options, either to create a new "saved line item" or change the amount manually everytime I use that line item. If Invoicely could update the current "saved line item" it would be great.

Subhashish S.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
Traduire en français

I have been using invoicely since long and always had a great ease of use experience and happy

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 22/05/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This software has always amazed by their services as not other free software has ever provided such extended support and maintain data for so long. This is an amazing software and recently I became a paid user. Happy to continue working on invoicely.

Avantages

The software is easy to use. Its mostly free and still allows you to manage everything that is important to your business. I have been managing 100s of my clients and thousands of invoices till date without any problem.

The print to PDF feature as well sending a direct link with payment option to client helps to receive payments directly to our account without any hassle. It has made managing multiple companies with ease too.

Its not loaded with too many features like other software and compiles with all the necessary stuff that is really required.

Inconvénients

If the system could enable some graphical reports based on the requirement would be great this is just a suggestion again but not a complaint this is the best software out their

Traduire en français

If you're a small business...

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 31/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We're keeping track of clients and payments that need to be made.

Avantages

If you're a small business Invoicely is for you. It's the easiest and simplest platform available to invoice detailed things, especially for creative people and agencies. It has automatic email reminders, a great aesthetic and if you're just a small fry... it's absolutely FREE.

Inconvénients

Unfortunately I haven't found any integrations with accounting software so data entry is all manual.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Great Little Invoicing Software

Publié le 02/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It's a good experience, and better than the solution I had before. I like it quite a bit and hope they continue to do exactly what they're doing.

Avantages

Invoicely provides a good product at a fair price including a free tier that offers a lot of helpful features for the freelancer or individual needing invoicing software to make quick work of those pesky billing tasks. They offer extras beyond the free tier that could benefit growing organizations and folks with more robust needs. The interface is good and clean and it's, overall, very well done.

Inconvénients

There are a few tasks that maybe can be achieved more directly with fewer clicks and in the case of doing work like this (pesky billing tasks), more efficiency is always better.

Review For Invoicely

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 15/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall excellent but they should have mobile application so we can access it on our cellphones.

Avantages

If you are looking for effortless invoicing, invoicely is perfect invoicing for you.
They accept the online payment
You can redesign it you can add your company logo, specific color scheme etc.
You can use it for more than one business different invoice for each of your business.
It also have free plan.

Inconvénients

I used it for 12 months and i found nothing wrong. It's user friendly and simple but they don't have mobile app that's one con i found.

Erik Y.
Traduire en français

easy for data entry but has some unobvious functionality

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 30/12/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I'm trying to solve the need to pay another similar service when all I want is to keep track of invoices. I was hoping Invoicely could take care of this for me. The overall "first entry" into the system is great, and very clean. I love having the published permalink idea.

Just really disappointed that there was no obvious way to enter in older paid invoices from previous quarters, and REALLY don't like having the system auto-generating emails to my clients.

Avantages

* easy to enter client and invoice items
* easy to structure things
* love having the permalink to an invoice for sending to a client

Inconvénients

* no (obvious) way to enter invoices, including first-generated and paid dates from the past. I'm evaluating Invoicely as a replacement for FreshBooks and tried to enter my invoices from my first quarter

* there was also no (obvious) way to set the invoice paid date to anything other then "today"

* when I did set an invoice to paid, I was horrified to discover that the system had auto-emailed (without warning / notifying me) my client -- over an invoice that was already paid in Jan 2018.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 2.0/10

Andrew T.
Secteur d'activité: Services environnementaux

Great ease of use

Publié le 12/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Simple, easy to use step up from sending customers excel or PDF invoices. Straightforward dashboard with ready oversight of what has been paid and what is outstanding. A great choice if you need something easy to use. Lots of software that promises ease of use - Invoicely delivers on that promise.

Avantages

As a business owner who is not overly IT savvy - really enjoy the ease of use of Invoicely. Provides it core offering really well - send out and reconcile invoices very easily.

Inconvénients

None. Does everything we need it to. We enjoy the fact that is doesn't have a million features - just straightforward and easy invoice generation and tracking.

Traduire en français

The easiest invoicing tool I've ever used

Publié le 18/06/2018

Avantages

As a freelancer, I need something that allows me to keep on top of my invoicing without manually keeping sending reminders. Invoicely allows me to look at what is outstanding by a number of days and trigger a reminder email.
I like the dashboard showing me running totals of invoices and the messages how customizable the whole process can be.

Inconvénients

I used the free version until I had to upgrade due to wanting to create recurring monthly invoices.
Not the end of the world as well worth the money to save time.

Andreea B.
Traduire en français

Andreas my customer support agent literally saved my job. Thank you Andreas you are amazing

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 22/02/2018

Avantages

Easy to use. I have had great feedback from clients who are receiving their invoices and its a very easy system that keeps track of everything.

Inconvénients

I have nothing negative to say at the moment; however, I think that with live telephone contact where you can speak to customer support, would be awesome.

Traduire en français

I used this software for a family member who owed me money and it was simple and to the point

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 05/07/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It helped me get the money owed to me for work I had done.

Avantages

The software is simple and easy to navigate. I could use it to send to anyone who I needed to pay me money owed to me even a family member who we all know are the hardest people to get payment from because they think they should get everything for free since they are family. The software is precise and to the point, I would recommend this to anyone.

Inconvénients

I have no complaints about this software. It was easy to navigate through. I could easily understand where I needed to put each item. Wheather you have a new business or an old one I would say use this software simply because of it.

Lucinda m M.
Secteur d'activité: Traduction et localisation
Traduire en français

Have used invoicely happily for years: when I need customer support it exceeds expectations

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 12/09/2017

Avantages

Keeps all my billing organized at very low cost; provide tax info, etc with no fuss at all. Options for communicating with clients in various languages.

Inconvénients

One fairly subtle thing is that changes to invoices, ie., must be manually saved sometimes else they don't register.

Mark S.

Perfect for Sole Proprietors

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 22/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I wanted a simple way to invoice clients and track who paid and who didn't. Emailing them is all I needed. And all of this for free. My experience couldn't have been better. Thanks Invoicely! Hopefully I grow into needing more of their services.

Avantages

It did exactly what I needed it to do--for FREE! Enter my customer address, personalize the template with my logo and info, create an invoice, email it, track payments, and view and re-print a past invoice if needed.

Inconvénients

It is ever so slightly clunky in a couple spots not allowing me to view an invoice and just mark it paid, but once you understand the flow, it just works.

Antonis D.
Traduire en français

Love it ! So useful and user friendly.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 11/07/2018

Avantages

Invoice management is now super easy using this product, especially tracking your client payments and invoices, organizing your client list and their personal details, scheduling and sending automated invoices. Really useful for freelancers and small studios but also for any business.

Inconvénients

The tax calculation needs update and there are some minor issues concerning the currency exchange rates when paying to a different country or currency. Apart from these ones, everything works fine!

Andrea P.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
Traduire en français

Easy to use, functional invoicing app

Publié le 29/09/2018

Avantages

Simple to setup, simple to use and navigate, and makes tax season super simple so a small business.

Inconvénients

The invoice emailing options seem to be a bit redundant, and it often sends more copies than I'd like, and I'm still uncertain whether my client is receiving all of the notifications I am that an invoice has been updated!

Raghav B.
Traduire en français

Its great and at HYPE we love using it. Sooper easy and useful!

Publié le 23/01/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Simplicity in invoicing yet professional neat and clean

Avantages

Simplicity, flexibility and startup friendly. We love using it for invoicing, billing and sending reminder by downloading the Record. It offers flexible editing and recording functionality.

Inconvénients

Easy to capture details and easy to operate. We would like more if you develop a simpler Sales lead capture feature with this so that we can capture sales leads, convert it into a business, invoice and close it. It means a perfect solution end-to-end

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10