Avis sur Bridge Talent Management

Bridge Talent Management

Talent Management Software

4.7/5 (25 avis)

Bridge LMS combines ease of use with great service to provide an excellent e-learning solution

Publié le 16.01.2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Is Bridge perfect? No. But it provides great value, intuitive use, and a lot of excellent features, all backed by a great support team. And the fact that there is an attitude of continuous improvement with a strong emphasis on community involvement makes it an LMS that will grow based on real needs from users, not perceived needs from a marketing team that is out of touch with its users.

Avantages

Bridge LMS has a very intuitive interface, and provides the ability to tailor user roles to meet virtually any need. Getting up to speed in using it was very easy, and yet I am continually impressed with the "and you can do this, too?" factor, especially when it comes to managing courses and users. In addition, the customer service team at Bridge, combined with an excellent support community, makes it easy to find solutions to challenges - and even provide recommendations for new features and functionality. The ability to author responsive courses within the LMS, or import SCORM, AICC, and Powerpoint files also provides flexibility on getting content to learners. And the overall value is excellent compared to many other LMS options I considered and tested.

Inconvénients

Many of the drawbacks I have found are already in the queue for updates and improvements, such as not being able to duplicate whole programs, but instead having to do it on a course-by-course basis. A couple things I have found that I hope make it to future upgrades, however, include:
1) Improved customization of the pages, especially in sub-accounts. There is some limited ability to customize logos and accent colors throughout the interface, but not much. Likewise, layout options in courses authored within Bridge are also somewhat limited, with no ability to wrap text or customize fonts.
2) Meta tags applied to courses on the master account do not carry to sub-accounts. While I understand the reasoning (users in that sub-account may search by completely different parameters), it would be nice to have the option of sharing the meta tags, if desired.
3) Inability to export course content authored in Bridge back out into some sort of usable format, which is a common trait of most LMS authoring tools I have seen.

Bridge LMS is a winner!

Publié le 03.08.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

When our group decided to produce an education program we had certain criteria which we knew would be a must for the LMS we would ultimately select. There are an overwhelming number of possibilities and pricing is all over the map. We settled on Bridge as it checked all the necessary boxes. Response from the staff at Bridge was quick and every question was answered to our satisfaction. What we didn't realize initially was that support was going to be such an important part of the LMS selection. Bridge support has been with us every step of the way. Our project will be done soon. I would highly recommend the Bridge LMS platform!

Avantages

Bridge is professional and functional and will provide easy updates as needed in the future.

Inconvénients

No negative comments regarding Bridge.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Bridge has made learning easier for our company

Publié le 06.05.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have been using Bridge for 4 months to train independent sales agents for our company. Being geographically disparate, we needed an easy to use, cloud- hosted platform that allows us to ensure every single sales agent has the exact same baseline of knowledge. We leverage programs as REQUIRED tasks for every learner and then a robust learning library to provide even more education. The intuitive and simple design for learners removes clutter and puts courses and learning at the forefront.

The implementation process is simply wonderful- our customer success manager and implementation consultants made the entire process extraordinary. Beyond just managing the implementation process, they gave us insight on Instructional Design, roll-out and adoption, ensuring we were on track to launch on our goal date, linking us up with other departments for greater insight and for being generally amazing people to work with.

Reporting is lacking robustness and fidelity as of early May 2016 but is improving.

Their customer service team is phenomenal and every single staff member is equipped and capable to resolve every issue on the spot. There has never been an instance where the issue wasn't resolved during the live chat session.

Support client

Bridge puts training in the employees' hands

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 08.11.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

No more mind-numbing, employer-required training. With Bridge, you're able to complete mandatory trainings on your own time, at your own pace.

Avantages

Last week I had to complete our institution's safe hire training to serve on a hiring committee. I was able to complete my entire training on my own time in Bridge, which took me around a half hour. The last time I did this training, I had to sign up for a scheduled in-person training, and then sit through a mind-numbing rehearsal of repeated information. I also had to endure other employee's questions that had nothing to do with the topic at hand. Bridge removed all that monotony, and it was wonderful.

Inconvénients

I wish there was more interactivity on the part of the end-user. It seems to be just a consumable product for the end-user; i.e. read, remember, take a short quiz, and you're done. Though, there is the option to comment. It's decent, but it's rare that other employees would be in the system at the same time to interact with them.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

The LMS is easy to implement and use.

Publié le 08.05.2017

Avantages

The ease of use for the authors and admins is a huge plus. The users enjoy it, and it has been simple for them to learn. They like having the information at their fingertips, and it is so easy to use that they have adopted very quickly. The support team for implementation was great, and the continuing support team is phenomenal. Whenever I have a problem or question, there is great documentation to reference, and if I can't find documentation for it, there is a great support team available on Chat. They have been helpful in solving problems and in consistently following up when needed.

Using Bridge to Scale Training to Customers

Publié le 02.08.2016

Avantages

We love the simplicity of the interface and the ease of use. Bridge is very intuitive.

Inconvénients

Our use case of this platform is a little different from the way it was intended. We don't use it for corporate training, but rather to train our customers on the use of our software. Our customers are educators who need clock hours to advance in their career and document their PD. Bridge generates certificates, but they are not customizable. I wish Bridge would automatically generate certificates that that include the number of clock hours and a signature from the trainers.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

It's great because it's simple, but can be clunky sometimes, otherwise it's great

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 13.03.2018

Avantages

Okay here's the thing about this software, it's the kind of software that you really need when you need it, but otherwise it just sits there

Inconvénients

I don't really like that it's clunky and slow at times, but this is complex software and so I can understand.

The Best Value LMS on the Market

Publié le 10.10.2016
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

After shopping around for months I landed on Bridge. In dealing with a VERY knowledgeable sales staff it made an easy decision to go with Bridge. For the money there was no other LMS that came even close to what we received with Bridge. Their implementation and training teams are second to none and insured a successful roll out to over 10,000 users.

Avantages

Ease of use and managment. Has a great question builder built righ into the platform that helps cut out Captivate usage when not needed. Also has a lot of extra features you don't get with other LMSs.

Can't think of one con.

Bridge by Instructure - Non-profit Sector Review

Publié le 03.08.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Fantastic from sales pitch, to sandbox, contract process, training, customer support and implementation.

Avantages

Intuitive UI, simplicity for authoring courses and enrolling users, relevant student reporting, great training and customer support.

Inconvénients

CSV based group user management - would prefer to have this built in to the web site itself rather than having to do so via CSV import

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Bridge is more than a Bridge!

Publié le 09.05.2016

Avantages

The software is easy to use and very intuitive. It bridge's a gap for employees to help them become smarter, better informed and more productive.

Inconvénients

They are so much better than just a year ago. new features and updates are being updated all the time. They are headed in the right direction and seem to read our minds on what is needed next.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Bridge is taking the industry by storm!

Publié le 04.05.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My favorite part about Bridge is their customer service. Best customer service I have ever received with any software! Online chat support is top notch. They own every problem and solve most in a matter of minutes. Bridge has many great features.

Pros-
Customer Service is fantastic!
It's easy to learn
From an Admin perspective, it is simple and fast
From the learner perspective, it is easy nice looking
It works very well on mobile devices
LMS for the future
Constantly adding new features
Authoring is very basic and easy to learn

Cons-
Authoring tool is very basic. Most authors use external tools, which is very common. But don't expect the authoring tool to have the same fuctionality as Captivate, Articulate, Lectora, etc...
You can upload those courses very easily however.

Manager of Education Programs

Publié le 28.10.2016
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Bridge is a wonderful LMS for an organizations looking to certify employees and members. We gained the most from Bridge once we were "bridged" over to their education based LMS, Canvas. Canvas has all the simplicity of Bridge but is now able to support our students and members that are enrolled in our education courses.

Simplicity and clean layout

Inconvénients

The lack of comprehensive grading capabilities.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Easy to use and saves time

Publié le 11.05.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Time-saving. Automation of user management functions. Quick answers from customer service.

Avantages

Automate your user management functions by connecting Bridge with your HRIS. Author and publish quality courses in virtually no time at all. Some of the best customer service available. The value is worth the cost.

Inconvénients

Bridge is a fairly new product and some additional administrative features would be nice, but the product is always getting improvements made to it.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Bridge learning is LMS at it's best!

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 05.06.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Ease of use, integration, simplicity, robust reporting

Avantages

This software is so easy to use and the functionality is great. Not only is it easy to administer learning, but it's incredibly easy for learners to access and use the software. What I like most about this software is the modern look and feel of the platform.

Inconvénients

The dashboard can be a bit confusing at times for the learners, so that requires a little bit of assistance.

Bridge LMS

Publié le 01.08.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Instructure (Bridge) does a great job helping with the implementation process. Every question was answered, and they went out of their way to make sure that we had everything we needed. If anything, they _over_communicated!

Avantages

Very simple and easy to use.

Inconvénients

Lacking some features that I really would like to have, but almost all of them are on the development plan for this year.

Review of demo

Publié le 01.12.2016
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

At this point I have only demo'd the product, but the Bridge system seems very easy to navigate and work in.

Avantages

Simple and easy to maneuver through. I feel end users would be able to learn the system very easily.

Inconvénients

Bridge is new and there is some functionality not there yet. I think this functionality would be developed in the future, I just don't know what their time frames are like.

6.0/10

Bridge LMS

Publié le 18.11.2016
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

This product is very clean to look at and intuitive. I love the ease and grasp when selecting classes.

Avantages

I love being able to create content write through our LMS. I love the ease of bringing in content and embedding without complications from Youtube and from other websites.

Inconvénients

I do not like some of the reporting

A great tool for Professional Development

Publié le 05.05.2016

Avantages

Tracking learners and follow up with them on completion of courses.

I still would like to see a Single Sign On integrated with our systems

Probabilité de recommander le produit

It is a good quality LMS for corporate training.

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 21.03.2018

Avantages

This LMS is really useful if you are in the corporate learning management business. It categorizes your users using lots of filters. It could be integrated with ERP and CRM infrastructure which is super useful for corporations. But the best feature may be the analytics it could bring. And it is cloud-based!

Inconvénients

Its UX is not so great, a bit confusing at some points. Management could be tricky. It only supports English language.

A good LMS tool

Publié le 01.02.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

it is a decent lms tool which provides some good features. It has a great and easy to use interface. Very user friendly but it lacks in features department. Need to increase functionality.

Support client

Great learning management system that empowers employers and trainers alike.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 18.04.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I enjoyed the functionality and control the software provides. It is very user friendly and the integrations are pretty useful.

Avantages

Simple to use and interactive. Has a good amount of integrations and built in metrics and analysis for data collection and review.

Inconvénients

May not work for all circumstances. Software is still somewhat new so not ultra competitive to already developed LMS's

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Excellent product, an indispensable LMS .

Publié le 26.02.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Awesome app, works wonderfully in tracking adult learning courses. This system helps automating entire logistics of a robust training program. I highly recommend it.

Intuitive LMS w/ Customizable Options

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 03.11.2016
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

I worked with a rep from Bridge when my company asked me to research potential new LMS platforms. he was kind enough to offer a demo and take me through the features and functionality. I found Bridge to be one of the better LMS options out there, and I loved that questions could be randomized based on different variables I could include in my question creation. Very beneficial for training purposes since the test becomes less about memorizing the questions and answers and more about actually learning. We have not yet gone with Bridge, but it will be at the top of my recommendations list this coming quarter.

Customizable questions
Layout

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 07.11.2016
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

I can see the potential in learning by using this program.

Good But Just Misses The Mark

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 07.11.2016
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

The program itself is very streamlined and is easy to navigate, making it a solid choice for LMS.