6 avis

Billings Pro

Invoicing and time tracking for Mac small businesses.

3,5 /5 (6 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
6 avis
Brad L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Internet

• Support client

A real time saver! (Pun Intended)

Publié le 04/01/2016

I have been using this app for almost five years now. When I opened my own business in January 2010, I quickly discovered I needed a time tracker and invoicing solution. I did try a couple off the shelf boxed solutions but they just didn't seem to fit my needs. I came across Billings For Mac very soon after opening my web design business and I have never looked back.

With the recent cloud based workflow it has even further enhanced my current workflows. Having my desktop and devices all synced together means that Billings Pro works where I work. I can see myself continuing to use Billings Pro for many years to come.

Thank you Marketcircle team!

Avantages

Ease of use, Versatile, iOS Integration, Device Synchronization, Easy to set up, Recurring Invoices, Custom Tax configurations, Invoice Templates, Excellent Support.

Inconvénients

No Canadian Pricing. Canadian users can expect to pay up to 50% more once the exchange and credit card fees are applied. Would be great to see some of the base Daylite functionality built into Billings Pro.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Cabinet d'avocats
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Excellent Product

Publié le 27/01/2021

I've been using for nearly 8 years.

Avantages

I use Billings Pro for invoicing and time tracking in my law practice. It works very well for this purpose. The customer service at Marketcircle is fantastic.

Inconvénients

It would be awesome if it could track expenses easier (including photos of receipts).

Tom F.
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

A Tale of Two Apps

Publié le 12/08/2018

Avantages

Billngs Pro for the Mac is great; it's companion IOS app, Billings Pro for iPad, leaves a lot to be desired.

Inconvénients

Fix Billings Pro for iPad. The app is volatile, doesn't provide enough options for saving an invoice in progress. While the iPad app provides the means to record information such as purchase orders, it does not provide the means to include that field in the final invoice. The iPad app is a work in progress.

Craig B.

• Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Felt I Couldn't Trust it Anymore

Publié le 17/11/2020

Not good. I need an billing program that I can trust.

Avantages

I chose Billings Pro because it integrated with Daylite (which I LOVE!) and it was easy to use and had a good user interface.

Inconvénients

I left Billings Pro because I just felt I could no longer trust it. I was finding too many instances where bills weren't going out properly or weren't being recorded properly. It also did not integrate with Quickbooks

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Design
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

More bugs than cheap hotel

Publié le 03/10/2017

Avantages

It is good when it works, but I just lost a week of tracked hours, as a freelancer that is just not good enough. All i need is something reliable... It also has sync issues and have to restart my mac for it work again... these things make it waste my valuable time I could be earning money and working.