Absorb LMS

4,5 (282)
Donnez votre avis !
Plateforme d'apprentissage flexible et puissante pour entreprise

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

282 avis

Karim
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Absorber le LMS the big

Publié le 04/04/2023

Avantages

J'aime beaucoup le fait de voir la façon dont ça facilite les cours en ligne en tout cas c'est une particularité

Inconvénients

Le seul défaut jusque là est que son interaction est souvent imprécise

Victorien
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Bon logiciel a

Publié le 08/11/2023

Avantages

Elle me permet de suivre facilement mes cours en ligne.a

Inconvénients

Elle a besoin d'une connection internet stable.

Nicolas
Nicolas
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Flexible and very complete LMS

Publié le 08/07/2022

Avantages

It stands out for its simplicity of use and its pleasant user interface. It offers great flexibility in the design of learning experiences, adapting them to the characteristics of each training process. It has an electronic signature so that participants can demonstrate that they met the requirements of their training process. Integrates seamlessly with any eLearning content library.

Inconvénients

I consider that this is a platform with a lot of potential, the only thing that I think can be improved is to simplify some processes to make the configuration easier.

Arleen
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Cotton Holdings Review

Publié le 19/04/2024

I would rate it 10/10 after implementation once we received help from [sensitive content hidden]. Absorb LMS addressed a critical challenge within our organization by consolidating multiple learning management systems (LMS) and training accounts into a single platform. This consolidation streamlines the management of training resources and records, eliminating the need to navigate through numerous systems. Furthermore, Absorb LMS enhances our reporting capabilities by centralizing data collection and analysis. Instead of pulling information from disparate sources, we now access comprehensive training data from one centralized location, enabling more efficient and insightful reporting processes.

[sensitive content hidden] have been prompt in responding to, assisting with and resolving our concerns. [sensitive content hidden] is a wealth of knowledge, I am so thankful to have his expertise to assist me as I learn the ins and outs of the administration side of Absorb.

Avantages

What I appreciate most about Absorb LMS is the invaluable support provided by resources such as [sensitive content hidden]. Their guidance has been instrumental in our journey with the platform, particularly during the initial stages when onboarding took longer than anticipated. Their expertise has enabled us to overcome challenges efficiently and make significant progress, ensuring that we maximize the benefits of our Absorb LMS account.

Inconvénients

While Absorb LMS's customizability is undoubtedly a strength, it also presents a unique challenge: starting with a clean slate. Unlike more rigid systems with predefined templates, Absorb LMS offers a blank canvas, requiring organizations to invest time and effort into tailoring the platform to their specific needs. However, this process, while initially demanding, ultimately ensures that the learning experience is precisely aligned with the organization's goals and values, resulting in a more effective and engaging training program in the long run.

Christine
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

simple to use, but QA poor and support prioritized by popularity votes on their customer forum...

Publié le 25/03/2017

had it for 3 years. our requirements were basic - no hr integration, no e-commerce, short term users, few courses. yet when we were faced with their sudden requirement for us to move/"upgrade" to their new system that contained functional and design continuity problems from the system version we were using, we were told that our problems would not be fixed due to the fact that not enough other customers had "voted" for the same issues to be fixed. that was a dealbreaker. :(

Avantages

easy startup, easy to use (provided everything is working properly)

Inconvénients

Software is AS-IS product. Difficulty getting help with system problems - first tool for them is interpersonal pleasantry, and email with article links to something that may or may not be addressing the reported problem. If there is not an easy out-of-the box solution (addressed by the link they send you by email), it will take many interactions and possibly a video screener of your problem before your issue is investigated. Individual learner issues are typically not investigated.

Terry
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information

Chosen Absorb - 3 times

Publié le 24/01/2024

Avantages

What I like most about Absorb is the ease of use as admin. I also value the responsiveness of the customer service team.

Inconvénients

My dislikes are trivial to be honest. I wish the certificate creation tool was easier to use and I had the ability to assign deactivation dates to non-regular users.

LearnUpon et TalentLMS

Pourquoi choisir Absorb LMS

They were lacking in several features that we needed. Additionally, their reporting was very cumbersome.

Logiciel antérieur

360Learning

Pourquoi passer à Absorb LMS

The feature set was the biggest factor in our decision making.
Sarah
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A Wonderful Learner Experience!

Publié le 28/03/2024

My overall experience surpassed all the expectations I had. May Larkin was our Implementation Project Manager and we felt she was right along side us throughout our entire process. She was quick to reply to emails or jump on a call when we needed assistance. She was patience and had an understanding of our unique platform usage.

Avantages

What I like most about Absorb is how clean and user friendly the learner experience is! Our goal was to minimize manual task for our admin team and provide our learners a more trendy and all-in-one platform to house their learning materials and certificates. Absorb checked off all our requirements, which are unique, and provided us solutions to all our questions.

Inconvénients

While the Knowledge Articles are helpful and a great tool, they are at times overwhelming because the large number of them can make it hard to locate the exact help you need.

Irene
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy to implement tool with great potential to develop further

Publié le 04/04/2024

Avantages

Easy to implement, easy to learn as an admin. Support Team always ready and helpful. Very customisable to cater for different audiences

Inconvénients

It's missing bulk actions for courses and user management that would make life easier

Easy to Manage and Excellent Support

Publié le 25/03/2024

Avantages

The Create tool is a handy resource for creating and managing courses with accessibility in mind. It also allows us to update them efficiently. The platform's content management system is flexible and easy to use. We were impressed with the responsiveness and knowledge of the implementation team and support staff. Onboarding was a great experience overall!

Inconvénients

As with many content management systems, it takes some getting used to. There are nuances that are not easily observed. Training is absolutely required.

Melissa
  • Secteur d'activité : Production alimentaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

This is a solid LMS

Publié le 11/03/2024

Avantages

We now have one complete year of use with Absorb LMS. All of our training cycles have been successful. There were no issues with courses completing. If problems did come up, it was because of access getting into the system (a quirk of our integration), not a technology problem with the LMS itself.

Inconvénients

Wish the standard version came with more of the advanced features available at the buy-up plan.

• Secteur d'activité : Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A well rounded LMS with great branding capabilities.

Publié le 12/04/2024

The LMS has been great overall from navigation, content delivery, engagement, and the branding capabilities.

Avantages

The great degree of customization available.

Inconvénients

Some UI features could be improve for a richer experience

sherrie
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel

LMS Training system

Publié le 11/04/2024

This LMS system is very user friendly, and the buy in from your team is great. I looked at UKG LMS and it isn't as user friendly as Absorb

Avantages

Ease of use, and user friendly. Layout is self explanatory

Inconvénients

Limitations, and time for certain updates to come out

Mark
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies

Making My Life Easier

Publié le 03/06/2022

My overall experience has been great. The LMS has allowed me to build an entire corporate training program while simultaneously building the LMS to support it. The time-based credential reporting and compliance tracking has allowed to avoid those possible awkward moments with clients' specific training requirements. With this tracking and reporting, we're also able to respond to a client's immediate need by knowing who is qualified and current on a given access or occupational training requirement.

Avantages

The Absorb LMS is easily customizable and Admin/Learner user-friendly. This allowed me to expand my Training effort and capabilities with not only scope but greater efficiencies in that I can customize the LMS to meet the varying needs of my different stakeholders.

Inconvénients

If there is a negative, it is in the format of the Training Transcript when printed, or exported as an electronic file. The courses appear in alphabetical order without the ability to filter for a time period, or sort chronologically. This frustrates Supervisors who then have to review the entire transcript to find what training an employee has completed in the last year. I understand the Transcript are being reworked by Absorb for 2022, so this may become a non-issue.

Pourquoi choisir Absorb LMS

I was seeking a fully supported proprietary platform with the enhanced features and functionality my training program had grown to demand.

Pourquoi passer à Absorb LMS

Absorb met the overlapping sweet spot between cost, features, supported company size, and alignment with the structure of our training program.
Alex
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

Intuitive, Adaptable System

Publié le 30/01/2023

We have not had the option to easily view student logins, update courses, create courses and manage our student experience to date, and Absorb has solved all of these problems immediately. The system has been very easy to set-up, easy to navigate within - from a student and admin experience - and the Absorb Create function is invaluable.

Avantages

The simplicity of the system - back end and front end - have made the implementation and launch of our Absorb LMS very straightforward. My company has some unique use cases and my implementation manager, [sensitive content hidden], workshopped a number of issues with me and together we came up with effective solutions. The ease of uploading content has meant that I have had the opportunity to test various course set-ups very quickly.

Inconvénients

Our courses require individualised feedback for assessments and currently Absorb is not set-up to allow for this in a comprehensive manner.

Docebo

Pourquoi choisir Absorb LMS

Our previous LMS did not have any of the functionality we needed. It was set-up without planning or assessment of our requirements.

Pourquoi passer à Absorb LMS

The features available in Absorb LMS were similar to these other products, but Absorb Create and the pricepoint were what set Absorb apart.
Justina
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

We Love Absorb

Publié le 17/01/2024

Avantages

Absorb has made it so easy to design custom content and roll-out training courses necessary for our organization. Absorb is easy for our learners to use, and the system has made integrations simple and straight-forward.

Inconvénients

We've had zero issues with Absorb implementation & use.

Cornerstone LMS

Pourquoi choisir Absorb LMS

NAVEX did not allow for custom content creation.
Sue
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Absorb Review

Publié le 23/02/2024

My overall experience with Absorb LMS has been very positive. I will continue to learn more so that I may maximize the use of more complicated features.

Avantages

Absorb LMS has a user interface that is user friendly, easy to use and manage content. Support website also has an extensive knowledge base with training videos and searchable documents. Support tickets are also handled promptly.

Inconvénients

Reports and Data Analytics is minimal, unless Data Analytics module is purchased which is expensive.

Bill
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

Best training and onboarding

Publié le 01/11/2022

Avantages

The main thing for me was the onboarding process with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was fantastic. She was patient and understanding of my crazy schedule. She hit all the key points that were important to me with a new program. Also, the ability for the employees to choose their own ongoing trainings was very important.

Inconvénients

Cost is quite high in my opinion. I will not be using the entire program but have to pay for modules that I will not use.

Richelle

Great product

Publié le 19/02/2022

Avantages

Pre built templates are wonderful for admins.
User friendly UI experience.

Inconvénients

N/A no cons at this time.

We have enjoyed the software and experience.

Loopio et LinkedIn for Business

Pourquoi choisir Absorb LMS

We grew as a company and wanted to mature our products.

Logiciel antérieur

Moodle

Pourquoi passer à Absorb LMS

The pre built templates really were a big sell for us.
  • Secteur d'activité : Agriculture

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Absorb, the flexible, powerful yet easy to use LMS!

Publié le 16/02/2021

We use the LMS for the management of both internal and external training. It has been uneventful in the setup and management for both organizations. We have observed a few lacking capabilities in out of the box reporting to be able to report on these programs in a holistic way. However, with their APIs and direct database connections we have succeeded. While system availability and performance has been stellar, we have experienced some delays in customer support addressing our needs. They do respond, at the moment it is just taking a little longer than expected. While migrating to their system can be quite busy and a little laboring, the process was easy to follow and not too problematic for us. Our users have commented upon their migration as quite refreshing with the newer interface, layout and feel. Our overall experience has been good and we are looking forward to the new capabilities and features Absorb is continually to invest in. Happy & Productive Learning!

Avantages

Ease of use, no matter a user or administrator. Quick and responsive page loading, and simply ability to export data reports. Advance API and direct database access capability for growth and in-depth training program management and reporting. Customizable interface and deployment options with integration to other content provider libraries. Simple enrollment & curriculum rule writing and deployment.

Inconvénients

Some difficulties in the management and deployment of blended learning within these challenging COVID times. Would like to see more out of the box higher level training program reports for a department, group, or training center. Could use some more options for defining departments, roles and user privilege's within the system.

Chris
  • Secteur d'activité : Réseaux informatiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The easiest and most attractive LMS I have used in the last ten years!

Publié le 02/05/2017

We have saved a very significant amount of time and money switching from Cornerstone to Absorb. And we have gained features, ease of use, faster time to market. As a company that puts customer service above all else, Absorb is our learning engine helping us deliver on that promise to our customers. We have grown our eLearning use by 300% since switching to Absorb mainly because it is very easy for our customers and we can get more content to market faster.

Avantages

In no particular order, but all equally important:
- Social media and marketing integration is easy to setup and use
- Dashboards and reports are the fastest and easiest I have seen; reporting highly customizable with just a few mouse clicks
- Rapid deployment and migration; thousands of users, tens of thousands of records were migrated off of Cornerstone and fully functional in less than 60 days - a record!
- Customized look and feel matching our corporate site was ready in one week!
- Super easy for end users to get to training quickly
- Saved over 50% in costs from Cornerstone and saving more everyday in reduced administration costs
- Sales and support friendly and quick to help
- Wide range of content support and did not have to rebuild a single training report
- Flexible API offering unmatched integrations
- SSO and Shopping cart easy to implement and works right the first time

AbsorbLMS does one thing only, and does it right - manage my training. It's not bloated with features and functions I don't need. The administration is easy to learn and quite intuitive/flexible. It just works...and works great.

Inconvénients

After six months of use, I have not come across a "least" like for Absorb. I would like to see more customization options for lower layer pages, but I cannot say this is an "issue" as I am still exploring the many possibilities offered by Absorb. For once, I have an LMS that I have not outgrown, I am still playing catch-up!

Michaela
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

Effortless Success

Publié le 28/11/2022

We have had an absolutely wonderful experience with Absorb thus far. There were a few temporary hiccups along the way with our account manager. This has all been fixed since. The absolute best part of the experience besides the software is our Client Success Manager, Taylor. I do not know if we could have stayed with Absorb as long as we have without him. He is the ultimate reason we have chosen to stay so long.

Avantages

There are so many great things I can say about Absorb. The absolute best feature of the software itself is the individuality it allows us to create for users. We have some standard courses that clients are interested in, however, the biggest pull is allowing us to make the experience feel custom to them. Our customers can easily navigate their own portals effortlessly. Customizing the templates and organization of courses is the personal touch that makes this software so great.

Inconvénients

There are a few key features that I have noticed are not a part of Absorb software that could really be useful. The templates and options on how it is set up are pretty standard, however, certain options such as the calendar for example. Our clients love the calendar. However, you cannot really edit the calendar for full customization. I think if all of the template options had more range in customization it would be a bit better.

Justin

Absorb: Solid But With Some Shortcomings

Publié le 21/07/2015

(note: this review is based on our experience using Absorb 4).
At ARRIS, Absorb powers ARRIS...

(note: this review is based on our experience using Absorb 4).
At ARRIS, Absorb powers ARRIS Academy, our centralized location for all things training serving both internal employees as well as external customers. The platform has performed very well, maintaining consistent up time and performance while serving the diverse needs of our organization. Using the eCommerce integration and curricula, we have successfully launched certification programs so that customers and employees can demonstrate their proficiency in our products and thus demonstrate a marketable skill. We have also utilized the curricula feature to easily mass-enroll our employees in mandatory trainings; based on this success, we are exploring other forms of automated enrollments, particularly for onboarding new employees. Working with Absorb has been a great experience. Overall, the customer service is top notch. The team has worked with us to provide SSO and learner import solutions which not only reduces the overhead in Admin time but it also provides a more seamless user experience.
In my first year at ARRIS, we have rapidly grown in our reliance of Absorb, turning it into a company-wide hub of training needs. As such, we have experienced a lot of 'growing pains' as we discover the limitations of the current version of the platform. In particular, the reporting capabilities leaves a lot to be desired. There's no way to run a report on courses which also includes sub categories. In addition, a report on employees and their training records cannot be produced on a single page; one has to click within each employee to see what she/he has done.
Admin permissions is another area that is lacking. In order for somebody to create courses intended for a specific audience, he/she has to have the ability to affect all courses. It would be ideal to grant only very specific permissions for given category and also prevent he/she from performing specific actions for a given course. These are just a few of things that contribute to a lower score in ease of use as it does make the job of an admin more difficult than it needs to be.
As good as customer service has been, there have been times where there have been lengthy gaps between emails or phone calls and our delayed upgrade to Absorb 5 which brings down the score a bit. We are excited to see what the capabilities are of Absorb 5; we hope for many enhancements that improve the experience for all users.

Everett
  • Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Absorb has been an easy to use platform for meeting our eLearning needs for our community.

Publié le 30/08/2017

It allows us to engage our community through eLearning by showing courses, webinars and lesson relevant to our field of work. It allows us to keep our learners engaged, connected and kept current with ideas and best practices. It allows us the opportunity to represent ourselves as experts in out field.

Avantages

Creating and development course content in a straight-forward and simple manner. Enjoy making quick edits and updates to published courses. Ease of importing courses from various types of APIs. Support staff is very attentive and helpful with students and system issues. Administrator back end is very flexible and easy to use. Enjoy using the "impersonate" feature, which can identify problems quickly. Like that the framework of Absorb is still under development, which allows for new innovations, looking for ways to improve and stay relevant.

Inconvénients

Reporting features still need a bit of development to allow for more control and options for what should be saved in the report export document. Giving more options for data being displayed by a student transcript. Some features of pulling data from the metrics can be a bit tricky.

Daniel
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Publié le 19/01/2024

Overall, it has been great working in Absorb, especially compared to my experience with other LMSs. The new releases enable us to incorporate more active learning and engagement into our courses, and our relationship with our CSM is critically helpful in building our offering of educational courses for healthcare professionals.

Avantages

The customer support- our Client Success Manager [sensitive content hidden] is always available to help answer questions, resolve issues, and suggest things we can do with our LMS. It is a load off of my mind to know that no matter the issue, we have our CSM to help us out.

Inconvénients

I'd like to be able to build more custom reports myself (e.g. pulling enrollment numbers and evaluation responses for certain courses automatically) but our CSM has still helped figure out workarounds to pull the information we need.

Dave
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Absorb LMS - Great Product and Customer Service

Publié le 12/12/2018

Overall I would highly recommend the Absorb LMS software to any company who is looking for a customized and affordable solution. They have an excellent implementation team that will work with you every step of the way until you are satisfied with the finished product. They also have a great customer service team that is always responsive to our needs and are willing to work with us to incorporate new updates to our system.

Avantages

While working with the Absorb team we were able to fully customize an Learning Management System to fit the needs of our small company within the clinical trials space. We initially worked with a great implementation team who were very supportive in meeting with us each step of the way to gather the proper requirements for our final product. Once we were satisfied with our finished product we were able to easily introduce the software to our employees to use with minimal training required. We continue to be very pleased with the level of customer service Absorb provides when we have a new inquiry or suggestion for improving our employees' experiences.

Inconvénients

The only con to Absorb's software was that they did not have a full suite of course content that met our needs in terms of internal training. We were able to work around this feature by uploading course content through another provider which was easily imported into our current system.