AVG Antivirus Business Edition

4,3 (1 859)
Antivirus d'entreprise avec solution pour terminaux et sécurité du serveur

(1 859)
Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

1 859 avis

Taieb E.
  • Secteur d'activité: Cabinets médicaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Avis avg

Publié le 05/07/2020

Avantages

Facile à utiliser utiliser ,ne consomme pas trop de mémoire virtuelle

Inconvénients

Publicité fréquente, consome batterie du téléphone

Fabian D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

The AVG Security Review

Publié le 04/10/2019

AVG has a simple interface where you can control all your security needs. I love using it as i can pinpoint what security features need to run and only activate that to save time.

Avantages

AVG has a generous free offering and provides extremely capable security against ransomware, malware and spyware. There are great additions which i need to protect myself from harmful cookies and unsanctioned tracking.

Inconvénients

They made the support system too complex . Good thing the platform itself is very user friendly and you will hardly ever require the support system.

Pourquoi choisir AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Avast and AVG are basically the same so I switch between the two wherever i get the better deal.

Pourquoi passer à AVG Antivirus Business Edition

At the time of purchase I received a better overall deal from AVG and I received a great free trial for VPN usage.
Ross H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

It's good but a little pricey

Publié le 09/05/2021

This is one of those solutions that is working well for small and medium businesses where maybe they just need something that is going to do the job well enough and don't have the skills or finance to have something with more options and features set-up. At least this is where I have seen the value of it. It sets up easily isn't too much of a hassle in the background and if you're just using standard software then there's unlikely to be any need for anything more than AVG for business. If the price is manageable, then it's a good solution.

Avantages

AVG provides all the familiar options for customising the "when where and how" for scanning the incoming and outgoings from a business, and these are handled well. However the most noticeably good thing for us when we replaced our previous protection was the increase in responsiveness for our slightly aging machines. AVG seems to have gotten back to being relatively lightweight which is great!

Inconvénients

I don't like the console, it's a bit difficult to navigate and some unintuitive buttons and options for controlling and containing things. Mostly these are fine and may even serve to make it difficult to do anything particularly dangerous or silly without knowing what you are doing but they can act like a hurdle if you do want to tinker around more than normal. Also we hated the aggressiveness of advertising in the free version.

Bitdefender GravityZone

Pourquoi choisir AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Norton was incredibly frustrating in terms of system resource use and pop up notifications

Pourquoi passer à AVG Antivirus Business Edition

It was a known name and while the console is frustrating to use and navigate, it was still better than the alternatives.
Kamal A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Traduction et localisation
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Excellent experience

Publié le 28/08/2021

Avantages

Excellent antivirus, I've been using another antivirus for a long time. And since 2 years I've been using this program, it's very light in memory than what I had before and yet it's cheaper.

Inconvénients

There are no obvious flaws in this program

Norton AntiVirus et Bitdefender GravityZone

Pourquoi choisir AVG Antivirus Business Edition

It makes my device slow and expensive

Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Pourquoi passer à AVG Antivirus Business Edition

When I tried other programs, I did not like the effectiveness and price
Tina B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Relations gouvernementales

AVG INTERNET SECURITY

Publié le 27/08/2019

I am making sure that we do not get viruses or malware on our computer. We have the confidence in this program that our computer will not be infected and cause our computer to be comprised.

Avantages

I really like that if there is any malware or viruses detected I’m notified immediately. We had tried Norton in the past and we just have not found a better program to assist us with virus protection.

Inconvénients

There is nothing that we don’t like here in our office. We knew this immediately after completing our trial period.

Jaze P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Urbanisme et architecture
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

AVG Antivirus Business Edition (In My Opinion)

Publié le 27/08/2021

It has reduced the amount of cyber disruptions I was facing dramatically. I inherited a computer from one of my colleagues that just gave up on his device and decided to rather donate it to me instead seeing that I was more computer-savvy. I found the device to be riddled with trojan horses and rootkits of all sorts, but one quick installation of AVG sorted that computer out quickly and now I am able to use it with no problems.

Avantages

AVG is an easy to use, hassle-free solution for everyone. It has clear-cut, straightforward user interface that's simple enough to navigate through and does a good job of keeping cyber threats away from your system.

Inconvénients

It takes quite a while to get the job done, it scans for so long that you end up thinking something went wrong with it but I guess it is just doing a thorough job of finding any faults your machine might be suffering from.

Pourquoi passer à AVG Antivirus Business Edition

I had a copy of AVG on me at the time so I decided to give it a try and see how effective it would be, it definitely got the job done.
Dana W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

24/7 Security

Publié le 07/01/2020

As a web developer, my customers trust me to handle their information securely. Also, I do my business and personal financial accounting online so knowing that I can do that securely gives me peace of mind.

Avantages

Since I rely on my computer with Internet connection for both business and personal activities daily, it's important to know that my information is secure. AVG gives me that assurance.

Inconvénients

There are so many features and options for security, sometimes it can be difficult to navigate and understand what's right for me. However, the AVG support documentation is phenomenal and makes it easy for me to get my questions answered.

Affordability

Pourquoi passer à AVG Antivirus Business Edition

AVG Internet Security has the features that I need plus extras I didn't know I needed and it is much more affordable for my small business budget.
Iyad Q.
  • Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Light on resources but Works!

Publié le 02/11/2019

Very Practical Alternative.

Avantages

very efficient and effective against malware and viruses as I have been using this Antivirus for a long time.
I like most the very light use of memory and resources compared to what I had before and yet it is the cheapest.

Inconvénients

I have nothing to complain about this software.

Nicolas frichot -.
  • Secteur d'activité: Formation professionnelle et coaching

AVG internet Security: Secured Network Protection Via Link Scanning

Publié le 03/12/2019

My experience with AVG Internet Security is more than positive. Furthermore, it does not slows the computer, even during scans. It is for me, one of the best world-class security protections. I absolutely recommend if you are looking for a light but powerful internet security solutions.

Avantages

The real-time protection that AVG Internet Security offers is impressive. This has kept our systems secured and even if an exploit is discovered, the database offers optimal protection thanks to the instant cloud updates. AVG Internet Security furthermore scans all links in the browser, preventing us even from entering malicious website.

Inconvénients

AVG Internet Security usually generates false positive, especially when it comes to .exe files. I believe that this should be reviewed by the technicians, for softwares coming from reputable source.

Brandon G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Antivirus solution with it all

Publié le 21/11/2019

AVG is my go to for antivirus protection on my PC. It works well with automated scans and up to date virus protection. Additional features like VPN, PC cleaning and firewall are a welcomed addition to my PC.

Avantages

AVG has a number of extra tools in their suite which makes it a great addition to the security tool belt for my PC. Including PC scrubbing which helps deep clean the computer of junk.

Inconvénients

As with most antivirus software constant reminders to upgrade or add this or that is always annoying. I did snag it on sale so keep an eye out.

Dustin B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Art/artisanat
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great anti virus for the money

Publié le 19/02/2020

I am happy with the software. I am being protected against viruses, malware and hacking attempts.

Avantages

Helps keep your computer safe and virus free. Also helps protect your email, as well as safe browsing and helps protect you from hacking attacks.

Inconvénients

The only con with the program is that it can run a tad slow, making your system start up slower than before installing it, but it doesn't effect it much.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Formation professionnelle et coaching

Time Tested Reliability

Publié le 14/10/2020

After 20 years of reliable protection, my experience with AVG software has been nothing less than exceptional, and I've always highly recommended their products to everyone.

Avantages

I have been using AVG products for 20 years on multiple devices and the protection is bar-none. The user interface is easy to use, even for a novice. The passive protection provided by AVG gives the user peace of mind while using their computer and being connected to the internet. AVG has browser integrations which further protect you while you browse and will flag a malicious site or download file before it is opened or downloaded to your device. I cannot recommend AVG software and services enough!

Inconvénients

I cannot find any cons to be honest, like any security software, it won't detect everything as internet security is an evolving issue.

Alexander B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

AVG the old faithful

Publié le 07/08/2020

In our business we work with some of the largest banks in South Africa, they require strict security on our workstations and with AVG we meet all their requirements.

Avantages

I used AVG free years ago on my personal computer around 2006, now using AVG Business I can confidently say AVG is one of the best if not the best Anti Virus software around. AVG uses only a fraction of your PC's resources, AVG is light in load but heavy in defence. At our company since using AVG have not had 1 security breach.

Inconvénients

If I were to raise a con on this amazing software, it would be there are quite a few notifications per day (Possibly remove them in settings?)

Avast Business Pro Plus et Norton AntiVirus

Pourquoi choisir AVG Antivirus Business Edition

ESET's pricing was very high, therefore the obvious choice was AVG

ESET Endpoint Security

Pourquoi passer à AVG Antivirus Business Edition

AVG has a proven track record.
Greg D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses

Safe from Hack Attacks

Publié le 23/07/2020

Like most - I'm on my computer constantly at work and at home. Before switching to AVG my computer suffered from numerous viruses and hacks. However, once I switched to AVG - I have been virus free and free from hacks as well. It's nice to start working with your computer each day - not worried about hacks or bugs infecting you space. I highly recommend AVG for work or personal computers!

Avantages

The confidence this software gives me every single day is priceless. There are many features about AVG to like - It is offers complete customization and allows you to choose what type of scan or protection you are in need of most.

Inconvénients

One of the things I like least about the software is they will occasionally offer different types of protection and once you click on it - you'll find it is an advertisement to purchase additional protection. That part can be a bit annoying - but it's easy to deal with for the peace of mind you are receiving.

Lisa T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

AVG keeps our association cyber-safe!

Publié le 13/03/2020

It has been a positive experience from day one using AVG. With most every aspect of our association needing the internet for the day-to-day workings of our organization, it's great to feel secure knowing that our computer and online activities are kept safe from hackers and malware.

Avantages

AVG makes it super easy to keep our association's online activities safe. They offer a variety of budget-friendly products for internet security, such as for protecting our system from malware and viruses. The most convenient feature is the automatic updates ... we have peace of mind knowing we are protected from any new cyber threats that may come up.

Inconvénients

With using AVG on a daily basis for more than 10 years, we have never had any issues or concerns ... really, there is nothing not to like about the AVG internet security products!

Daniel V.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best Internet Security, Hands Down!

Publié le 28/02/2020

I will continue to use AVG and tend to recommend it to friends and family who are having problems with internet garbage and viruses. I have not had one problem with it installed on a computer. Maybe I'm lucky; probably, AVG works!

Avantages

AVG Internet Security is my go-to anti-virus software. I use it for all of my business computers, personal computers, and always recommend it. I have never had a problem.

Inconvénients

Honestly, AVG has never given me problems. My husband is a tech nerd and swears by Bitdefender but I have had multiple problems with functionality of their antivirus. AVG is solid.

Pourquoi choisir AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Bitdefender is intrusive and limits my abilities.

Bitdefender GravityZone

Pourquoi passer à AVG Antivirus Business Edition

I have used Norton in the past and was not impressed with the price, service, or usefulness. I'm glad I chose AVG
Donald N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Photographie

Great Value Internet Security

Publié le 25/02/2020

AVG Internet Security helps protect my desktop computer. It is very beneficial because it helps ensure that my computer is protected from Internet issues. It solves the potential for Internet issues.

Avantages

I like that AVG Internet Security is free. Other similar services are very expensive. AVG is the only free service I could find.

Inconvénients

The least thing I liked is that the AVG software can be difficult for me to use. It seems to have a different platform than McAfee. I would prefer for the platform to be similar to McAfee.

Pourquoi choisir AVG Antivirus Business Edition

I switched from McAfee because McAfee was very expensive and AVG was free.

Pourquoi passer à AVG Antivirus Business Edition

AVG was free and Norton was expensive.
Selena G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Rédaction et correction

No Nonsense Security, Does The Job

Publié le 28/09/2019

AVG has run on multiple computers and through several upgrades and operating systems and has held up and been fantastic each and every time. I will continue to use it and recommend it because I feel like it delivers on what it promises.

Avantages

After so many years a slave to software like Norton which was repeatedly buggy, inefficient and had terrible customer service, AVG has been a breath of fresh air. It does what you need it to. It runs system virus checks, can secure individual downloads, can offer alerts, without all the bloatware, or constant malfunction of having things slip by it. It just works and I love it for that. Especially considering that many of these things are available in the free version of the software and you get even more security when you pay for the professional version.

Inconvénients

Recently they have started to run what seem like alerts on the free software but are really advertisements for upgrades. I feel like this is a bit underhanded and don’t really appreciate this strategy. A simple email or sale or occasional pop up would be more effective than telling me something is not secure then asking me if I want to pay to secure it.

Osamah A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Réseaux informatiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Absolute security, no more breaches!

Publié le 04/09/2019

Earlier and before installing AVG internet security, my PC was not protected, a lot of viruses were getting into my PC, ruining my documents, slowing down my PC and sometimes stealing my personal information.
Ever since I installed AVG Internet Security, the threats were all gone, no more malware, no more viruses, simply complete protection!

it might be missing a few features and tools but what it lacks in features it makes it up by the great performance and the trusted protection, I have never been satisfied more with any other Antivirus Softwares!

Avantages

One of the most important aspects to me when choosing any Antivirus software is the stability and high performance, AVG Internet Security provides them both.

it is smooth, it will not slow down your PC, it will not drain your CPU and most importantly it will provide the needed protection to prevent any malicious activities and breaches.

Overall the software has got all of the features that is needed for a software to qualify as an Anti-virus software, such as; link protection, email protection, and of course an online shield.

through 3 years of using this software, I can safely say its performance is amongst the top in the field and can compete with many many other Anti-Virus Softwares.

Inconvénients

I think some people might not like the software for lacking the Parental Control feature, although it does not affect me personally.

The software is missing some important tools like Online backup tools and some others that are likely to get people frustrated.

Scott F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Much More Than Just Free Protection

Publié le 22/07/2019

AVG has given me solid protection for an affordable price, and makes it easy to manage my home systems through their export and import settings feature, which covers every part of the software. In using their unlimited devices license I am able to deploy Internet Security on ALL my home systems, and configure them all in just seconds by just importing my config file and signing into my account.

Avantages

The PAID version of AVG is much improved over the free version, beyond the obvious expanded abilities. Since switching I've seen a significant decrease in memory and cpu usage without affecting the software's abilities, which is a huge PRO over performance draining AV softwares. Another big pro is how easy they've made it to temporarily pause protection for random amounts of time, and they've made it MUCH easier to add exclusions for folders AND files than previous years. The export/import settings feature is a HUGE time saver, especially if you are using their unlimited systems version on multiple PCs.

Inconvénients

Even though switching to the paid version reduces system usage a good bit, I still consider AVG too resource intensive. However, the biggest con is that they still try to sneak in extra software on you. In my case, they snuck in a trial version of their AVG Tune Up despite the fact that I did a custom install and that program wasn't shown as being available.

Pourquoi passer à AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Price. I caught a sale at NewEgg that was simply too good to resist!
Mariana M.

• Support client

An easy-to-use tool that allows you to have your electronic equipment, at home or in your...

Publié le 28/06/2018

This software has been too valuable a tool for the security issue, keeps the electronic equipment always clean of malicious viruses, as well as family information, photos, documents, personal files and / or other tools will always be protected and will not be hacked. AVG will review Internet security programs, including periodic scans, scans of emails sent and received (including the addition of page attachments to emails indicating this), the ability to repair some virus-infected files, and a security vault virus, where the infected files are saved, a simile to a quarantine zone

Avantages

It protects the team from malicious viruses that damage our computers and then it is hard to replace them because of the high cost.
Protection to email and the web
Protection for USB or any external recordable device
Protection against hacker attacks
Protection of privacy
Protection to the family circle, when obtaining photos and private documents and not hacked from our equipment.
Security in mobile equipment, you can download the application for cell phones
Easy to install
Scanning of emails sent and received (including adding footers to emails that indicate it), the ability to "repair" some files infected by viruses

Inconvénients

Can only be used at home, without commercial use
Does not include a "Game Mode" (silent detection)
Always show an ad to buy the professional version
The toolbar uninstaller does not work, but reinstalls the add-on if it is removed manually.
While it has regular updates, the paid version has more priority in downloading signatures for the latest viruses
You can not analyze units in the network in the work area, you have to make each computer and that means time consumption for the operator that runs it.

Alexandru B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Banque

Great antimalware technology product with the potential to be in the top 5

Publié le 10/01/2020

Great protection level, I would rank AVG IS in the top 10 antimalware solutions.

Avantages

Greater than average detection rate. Low resources requirements and usage. Good-great user interface, intuitive placing of settings and enough granularity for entry and mid-level users.

Inconvénients

It only crashed on very few occasions per 100 PCs, but when it did - it was catastrophic and the Windows systems did not boot and/or they were unrecoverable.
Prices are a bit higher than expected with more capable solutions being priced lower or the same by the competiton.

Symantec Endpoint Security et ESET Endpoint Security

Pourquoi choisir AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Resources use, malware detection rate.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

easy to install and free protected Virus software!

Publié le 08/11/2019

Used AVG for years and will use it for many more..

Avantages

AVG is one of the many FREE virus software. I use it personally and for my businesses. It is free, easy to use and keeps you well protected.

Inconvénients

The only thing I have noticed about AVG over the years is that there are some popups upon startup sometimes which you cannot turn off as its informing you on your PC performance.

Mcafee was not free.

Pourquoi passer à AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Norton was costly, and not reviewed as well as the FREE AVG
Michael M.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I've used AVG Internet Security for many, many years and love it!

Publié le 07/05/2018

Keeps me safe. Does exactly what its supposed to do. I'd give this a 9 out of 10. The only reason they lose 1 point is because they like to solicit you to upgrade from the current package you have with them, which is just annoying. Otherwise they would have got a 10/10 from me!

Avantages

I used to have McAfee but unfortunately it wasn't as effective as I had hoped. I do a lot of downloading and found my PC getting increasingly slower and slower until I discovered that my PC had been riddled with various malware + viruses. After reformatting my computer, I proceeded with AVG internet (recommended by a friend). It's been well over 5-7 years now that I've had AVG internet security and can proudly say that I've not once been infected with a virus. It really does a great job protecting you. I still download a lot (almost every day) and still, VIRUS FREE!! If you're on the fence about getting AVG, just do it. You really won't regret the decision. I know I haven't :)

Inconvénients

The biggest con to AVG internet security is the annoying ads they run for you to purchase upgrades or extension software upgrades, such as AVG PC TuneUp. They ask me all the time if I want to fix my performance issues (which, I have none, by the way) and would honestly love it if they stopped soliciting me. I already have their software. Geez. Other than that--it does exactly what it's supposed to do: keep you protected.

Randall H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Défense et aérospatiale

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Reliable, easy to set up and use!

Publié le 28/05/2019

AVG for business is a great antivirus solution that offers strong protection for the computers and network in your business. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Avantages

Compared to its free version that hasn't been doing well versus its competitors, the business version indeed offers a powerful antivirus solution for your business machines. It actively scans for viruses on the network as you browse, download, extract archive files, or plug in external storage devices. I found that it is pretty lightweight running in the background and does not cause any slowdowns for our computers. The GUI is easy to use and very appealing, with nice colors and simple options to choose. But of course there are advanced options you can get to in the menus as well. For the common user in our office, we don't really need to worry about AVG, it runs in the background almost unnoticed and quietly protects you and your precious data from malicious software or attackers. The free version got annoying in that it was always up in your face with ads and updates, almost forcing you to pay for the full version. But once you do, I believe it is worth it.

Inconvénients

Every now and then the software update notification will show up and that can be a bit of a nuisance as we are not allowed to manually perform updates ourselves, just the IT guys. I mentioned that this software does not cause any slowdowns, however if you were to have this on an older computer, then it seems to bog it down a little.