1 734 avis
AVG Business Edition

AVG Business Edition

Antivirus d'entreprise avec solution pour terminaux et sécurité du serveur

4,3 /5 (1734 avis)
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

24/7 Security

Publié le 07/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

As a web developer, my customers trust me to handle their information securely. Also, I do my business and personal financial accounting online so knowing that I can do that securely gives me peace of mind.

Avantages

Since I rely on my computer with Internet connection for both business and personal activities daily, it's important to know that my information is secure. AVG gives me that assurance.

Inconvénients

There are so many features and options for security, sometimes it can be difficult to navigate and understand what's right for me. However, the AVG support documentation is phenomenal and makes it easy for me to get my questions answered.

Lisa T.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
Traduire en français

AVG keeps our association cyber-safe!

Publié le 13/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It has been a positive experience from day one using AVG. With most every aspect of our association needing the internet for the day-to-day workings of our organization, it's great to feel secure knowing that our computer and online activities are kept safe from hackers and malware.

Avantages

AVG makes it super easy to keep our association's online activities safe. They offer a variety of budget-friendly products for internet security, such as for protecting our system from malware and viruses. The most convenient feature is the automatic updates ... we have peace of mind knowing we are protected from any new cyber threats that may come up.

Inconvénients

With using AVG on a daily basis for more than 10 years, we have never had any issues or concerns ... really, there is nothing not to like about the AVG internet security products!

Reece S.
Secteur d'activité: Internet

My anti-virus of choice

Publié le 10/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I've used this for many years and always seems to be my go-to option when I need free anti-virus. Most of the time it will keep your system well protected. Most of the time!

Avantages

This is probably the "best" free antivirus software you're likely to find and has a solid reputation with many years experience under its belt. For the most part, it does the job quite well.

Inconvénients

Can sometimes feel a little "clunky" to use, and unlike alternative "paid" options, does not include the whole internet security package with firewalls and other security tools you're likely to find in premium products.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Gaurav G.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 001+ employés

Decent Anti Virus Solution for Home PC

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 28/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My overall experience with AVG Internet Security has been satisfying with some caveats. The free version of software enables my computer to get protection against existing virus or malware attacks but not future unless I keep updating the virus definitions or upgrade to the paid version. If I update virus definitions or upgrade to paid, I end up paying more in acquiring more RAM or Hard Disk. Additionally, this software sometimes conflicts with firewall. So, certain software stop working as a result of its installation.

Avantages

Using AVG Internet Security anti virus software, I was able to protect my business from financial losses caused as a result of virus attacks. The best part of AVG software is its ability to auto update anti virus definitions as new viruses and malware are being developed by hackers. So, I don't have to worry about protection against new viruses. I can also schedule a time during which the virus scan will run so my office work doesn't get impacted. I also appreciate its simple interface which makes it easy to use the software.

Inconvénients

AVG Internet Security anti virus software has free and paid versions. The free version has limited features so it doesn't do as good a job of protecting against new viruses, malware and malicious threats as the paid one does. Reason: There is a limit on how often the virus definitions will be updated. After that limit is crossed, the user will keep getting prompts to download the paid version. The only way to uninstall the prompts is to uninstall the free version. Additionally, downloading the anti virus software slows down the computer if you have a limited random access memory and hard disk. So, you need to invest in higher memory computer which make the free version software not really free.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Donald N.
Secteur d'activité: Photographie

Great Value Internet Security

Publié le 25/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

AVG Internet Security helps protect my desktop computer. It is very beneficial because it helps ensure that my computer is protected from Internet issues. It solves the potential for Internet issues.

Avantages

I like that AVG Internet Security is free. Other similar services are very expensive. AVG is the only free service I could find.

Inconvénients

The least thing I liked is that the AVG software can be difficult for me to use. It seems to have a different platform than McAfee. I would prefer for the platform to be similar to McAfee.

Daniel V.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires
Traduire en français

Best Internet Security, Hands Down!

Publié le 28/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I will continue to use AVG and tend to recommend it to friends and family who are having problems with internet garbage and viruses. I have not had one problem with it installed on a computer. Maybe I'm lucky; probably, AVG works!

Avantages

AVG Internet Security is my go-to anti-virus software. I use it for all of my business computers, personal computers, and always recommend it. I have never had a problem.

Inconvénients

Honestly, AVG has never given me problems. My husband is a tech nerd and swears by Bitdefender but I have had multiple problems with functionality of their antivirus. AVG is solid.

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Banque
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 001+ employés

My first free antivirus

Publié le 29/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It is an excellent free software for those who want to surf the internet safely, without having to pay for an antivirus.

Avantages

AVG Internet Security was my first free antivirus. But unlike other antivirus products on the market, the free version is complete. Protects your computer from spyware, malware, trojans, among other types of viruses. The scan is complete and passes through all drivers.

Inconvénients

Although the free version has many benefits, the user of this version receives many advertisements to upgrade to the paid version. The free version should have an option in the settings to not receive promotions.

Dustin B.
Secteur d'activité: Art/artisanat
Traduire en français

Great anti virus for the money

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 19/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am happy with the software. I am being protected against viruses, malware and hacking attempts.

Avantages

Helps keep your computer safe and virus free. Also helps protect your email, as well as safe browsing and helps protect you from hacking attacks.

Inconvénients

The only con with the program is that it can run a tad slow, making your system start up slower than before installing it, but it doesn't effect it much.

Richard D.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

AVG the Best Protection at the Lowest Price

Publié le 21/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, I would recommend AVG over any other protection software. I recommended it while working at a major technology retailer and still do to this day.

Avantages

What I like most about AVG is the amount of services it provides at such a low price, as well as its option for basic virus protection for free.

Inconvénients

What I like about least is that you can’t get a month to month plan. It’s either free or you have to pay a yearly subscription price.

Kenny W.
Secteur d'activité: Immobilier

AVG SECURITY

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 19/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Well, Duh! We have to keep the hackers out of our business. Especially the ransomware guys, they are notorious.

Avantages

The price can't be beat. It kept viruses and bad actors away from my computers very well. In this day and age, they are everywhere.

Inconvénients

The scan feature was not thorough enough. I needed it to scan all my files, not just some of them. .

Derek L.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

AVG Internet Security

Publié le 18/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This software has been successful at protecting users from malware / viruses and its simple to use interface is great!

Avantages

The AVG Internet Security software has been a solid product in protecting users from threats. It runs lightly in the background and doesn't send lots of notifications to the user unless there is a major issue which is nice. The fact the the software package is so light and runs seamlessly is great compared to some of the competitors. Offers many modes and scans which come in handy as well.

Inconvénients

The software package is more expensive than some of its competitors which is somewhat of a con but the software works seamlessly which makes up for the cost of the product.

Fabian D.
Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

The AVG Security Review

Publié le 04/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

AVG has a simple interface where you can control all your security needs. I love using it as i can pinpoint what security features need to run and only activate that to save time.

Avantages

AVG has a generous free offering and provides extremely capable security against ransomware, malware and spyware. There are great additions which i need to protect myself from harmful cookies and unsanctioned tracking.

Inconvénients

They made the support system too complex . Good thing the platform itself is very user friendly and you will hardly ever require the support system.

Selena G.
Secteur d'activité: Rédaction et correction

No Nonsense Security, Does The Job

Publié le 28/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

AVG has run on multiple computers and through several upgrades and operating systems and has held up and been fantastic each and every time. I will continue to use it and recommend it because I feel like it delivers on what it promises.

Avantages

After so many years a slave to software like Norton which was repeatedly buggy, inefficient and had terrible customer service, AVG has been a breath of fresh air. It does what you need it to. It runs system virus checks, can secure individual downloads, can offer alerts, without all the bloatware, or constant malfunction of having things slip by it. It just works and I love it for that. Especially considering that many of these things are available in the free version of the software and you get even more security when you pay for the professional version.

Inconvénients

Recently they have started to run what seem like alerts on the free software but are really advertisements for upgrades. I feel like this is a bit underhanded and don’t really appreciate this strategy. A simple email or sale or occasional pop up would be more effective than telling me something is not secure then asking me if I want to pay to secure it.

Osamah A.
Secteur d'activité: Réseaux informatiques
Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés
Traduire en français

Absolute security, no more breaches!

Publié le 04/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Earlier and before installing AVG internet security, my PC was not protected, a lot of viruses were getting into my PC, ruining my documents, slowing down my PC and sometimes stealing my personal information.
Ever since I installed AVG Internet Security, the threats were all gone, no more malware, no more viruses, simply complete protection!

it might be missing a few features and tools but what it lacks in features it makes it up by the great performance and the trusted protection, I have never been satisfied more with any other Antivirus Softwares!

Avantages

One of the most important aspects to me when choosing any Antivirus software is the stability and high performance, AVG Internet Security provides them both.

it is smooth, it will not slow down your PC, it will not drain your CPU and most importantly it will provide the needed protection to prevent any malicious activities and breaches.

Overall the software has got all of the features that is needed for a software to qualify as an Anti-virus software, such as; link protection, email protection, and of course an online shield.

through 3 years of using this software, I can safely say its performance is amongst the top in the field and can compete with many many other Anti-Virus Softwares.

Inconvénients

I think some people might not like the software for lacking the Parental Control feature, although it does not affect me personally.

The software is missing some important tools like Online backup tools and some others that are likely to get people frustrated.

Scott F.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Much More Than Just Free Protection

Publié le 22/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

AVG has given me solid protection for an affordable price, and makes it easy to manage my home systems through their export and import settings feature, which covers every part of the software. In using their unlimited devices license I am able to deploy Internet Security on ALL my home systems, and configure them all in just seconds by just importing my config file and signing into my account.

Avantages

The PAID version of AVG is much improved over the free version, beyond the obvious expanded abilities. Since switching I've seen a significant decrease in memory and cpu usage without affecting the software's abilities, which is a huge PRO over performance draining AV softwares. Another big pro is how easy they've made it to temporarily pause protection for random amounts of time, and they've made it MUCH easier to add exclusions for folders AND files than previous years. The export/import settings feature is a HUGE time saver, especially if you are using their unlimited systems version on multiple PCs.

Inconvénients

Even though switching to the paid version reduces system usage a good bit, I still consider AVG too resource intensive. However, the biggest con is that they still try to sneak in extra software on you. In my case, they snuck in a trial version of their AVG Tune Up despite the fact that I did a custom install and that program wasn't shown as being available.

Mariana M.
Traduire en français

An easy-to-use tool that allows you to have your electronic equipment, at home or in your office fre

Publié le 28/06/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This software has been too valuable a tool for the security issue, keeps the electronic equipment always clean of malicious viruses, as well as family information, photos, documents, personal files and / or other tools will always be protected and will not be hacked. AVG will review Internet security programs, including periodic scans, scans of emails sent and received (including the addition of page attachments to emails indicating this), the ability to repair some virus-infected files, and a security vault virus, where the infected files are saved, a simile to a quarantine zone

Avantages

It protects the team from malicious viruses that damage our computers and then it is hard to replace them because of the high cost.
Protection to email and the web
Protection for USB or any external recordable device
Protection against hacker attacks
Protection of privacy
Protection to the family circle, when obtaining photos and private documents and not hacked from our equipment.
Security in mobile equipment, you can download the application for cell phones
Easy to install
Scanning of emails sent and received (including adding footers to emails that indicate it), the ability to "repair" some files infected by viruses

Inconvénients

Can only be used at home, without commercial use
Does not include a "Game Mode" (silent detection)
Always show an ad to buy the professional version
The toolbar uninstaller does not work, but reinstalls the add-on if it is removed manually.
While it has regular updates, the paid version has more priority in downloading signatures for the latest viruses
You can not analyze units in the network in the work area, you have to make each computer and that means time consumption for the operator that runs it.

Alexandru B.
Secteur d'activité: Banque

Great antimalware technology product with the potential to be in the top 5

Publié le 10/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great protection level, I would rank AVG IS in the top 10 antimalware solutions.

Avantages

Greater than average detection rate. Low resources requirements and usage. Good-great user interface, intuitive placing of settings and enough granularity for entry and mid-level users.

Inconvénients

It only crashed on very few occasions per 100 PCs, but when it did - it was catastrophic and the Windows systems did not boot and/or they were unrecoverable.
Prices are a bit higher than expected with more capable solutions being priced lower or the same by the competiton.

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie
Traduire en français

easy to install and free protected Virus software!

Publié le 08/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Used AVG for years and will use it for many more..

Avantages

AVG is one of the many FREE virus software. I use it personally and for my businesses. It is free, easy to use and keeps you well protected.

Inconvénients

The only thing I have noticed about AVG over the years is that there are some popups upon startup sometimes which you cannot turn off as its informing you on your PC performance.

Iyad Q.
Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle
Traduire en français

Light on resources but Works!

Publié le 02/11/2019

Very Practical Alternative.

Avantages

very efficient and effective against malware and viruses as I have been using this Antivirus for a long time.
I like most the very light use of memory and resources compared to what I had before and yet it is the cheapest.

Inconvénients

I have nothing to complain about this software.

Michael M.
Traduire en français

I've used AVG Internet Security for many, many years and love it!

Publié le 07/05/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Keeps me safe. Does exactly what its supposed to do. I'd give this a 9 out of 10. The only reason they lose 1 point is because they like to solicit you to upgrade from the current package you have with them, which is just annoying. Otherwise they would have got a 10/10 from me!

Avantages

I used to have McAfee but unfortunately it wasn't as effective as I had hoped. I do a lot of downloading and found my PC getting increasingly slower and slower until I discovered that my PC had been riddled with various malware + viruses. After reformatting my computer, I proceeded with AVG internet (recommended by a friend). It's been well over 5-7 years now that I've had AVG internet security and can proudly say that I've not once been infected with a virus. It really does a great job protecting you. I still download a lot (almost every day) and still, VIRUS FREE!! If you're on the fence about getting AVG, just do it. You really won't regret the decision. I know I haven't :)

Inconvénients

The biggest con to AVG internet security is the annoying ads they run for you to purchase upgrades or extension software upgrades, such as AVG PC TuneUp. They ask me all the time if I want to fix my performance issues (which, I have none, by the way) and would honestly love it if they stopped soliciting me. I already have their software. Geez. Other than that--it does exactly what it's supposed to do: keep you protected.

Randall H.
Secteur d'activité: Défense et aérospatiale
Traduire en français

Reliable, easy to set up and use!

Publié le 28/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

AVG for business is a great antivirus solution that offers strong protection for the computers and network in your business. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Avantages

Compared to its free version that hasn't been doing well versus its competitors, the business version indeed offers a powerful antivirus solution for your business machines. It actively scans for viruses on the network as you browse, download, extract archive files, or plug in external storage devices. I found that it is pretty lightweight running in the background and does not cause any slowdowns for our computers. The GUI is easy to use and very appealing, with nice colors and simple options to choose. But of course there are advanced options you can get to in the menus as well. For the common user in our office, we don't really need to worry about AVG, it runs in the background almost unnoticed and quietly protects you and your precious data from malicious software or attackers. The free version got annoying in that it was always up in your face with ads and updates, almost forcing you to pay for the full version. But once you do, I believe it is worth it.

Inconvénients

Every now and then the software update notification will show up and that can be a bit of a nuisance as we are not allowed to manually perform updates ourselves, just the IT guys. I mentioned that this software does not cause any slowdowns, however if you were to have this on an older computer, then it seems to bog it down a little.

Nicolas frichot -.
Secteur d'activité: Formation professionnelle et coaching

AVG internet Security: Secured Network Protection Via Link Scanning

Publié le 03/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My experience with AVG Internet Security is more than positive. Furthermore, it does not slows the computer, even during scans. It is for me, one of the best world-class security protections. I absolutely recommend if you are looking for a light but powerful internet security solutions.

Avantages

The real-time protection that AVG Internet Security offers is impressive. This has kept our systems secured and even if an exploit is discovered, the database offers optimal protection thanks to the instant cloud updates. AVG Internet Security furthermore scans all links in the browser, preventing us even from entering malicious website.

Inconvénients

AVG Internet Security usually generates false positive, especially when it comes to .exe files. I believe that this should be reviewed by the technicians, for softwares coming from reputable source.

Darren T.
Secteur d'activité: Construction
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

AVG anti virus

Publié le 15/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Since utilising AVG and AVG Free I have not had an issue with any malicious software on any of my multiple PC and family PCs. Which is quite a good outcome with teenage kids and downloaded games. Very happy to recognise and pass on our positive review.

Avantages

AVG has been my go to product for anti virus for many years. Since utilising AVG and AVG Free I have not had an issue with any malicious software on any of my multiple PC and family PCs.

Inconvénients

We have not experienced any negative effects with AVG, as such I have no items to add to the cons list.

Christophere L.
Secteur d'activité: Art/artisanat
Traduire en français

Avg has effectively protected longerthen most

Publié le 29/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Avg has been a part of my life for years when I was young and everything was handed down because I was broke avg was there for me protecting me when I needed it most thank you avg

Avantages

I would have to say first thing that comes to mind is they have offered free protection and quality protection at that to people who lack fgd budget for many years. Yes there paid service is far more exquisite in the aspect that it has more bells and whistles but regardless they have not only cared about profits which is very respectable and that holds merit and says alot about there company. what that tells me is they care about the customer. Avg has real time protection with a very frequently updated data base that contains all the new Trojans, worms, malware, ransomware and more that could potentially harm you. They efficiently watch all the right things in all the right places to catch what is coming in and going out. The avg crew are masters of there craft and can do anything your macafee and Norton can do and more I give them 2 thumbs up I'd give them 3 but I'm il equipped.

Inconvénients

Down sides to avg is that they offer so much in avg for free that they have probably affected there own sales so cheers to them for truely caring about the customer

Claudio ulises S.
Traduire en français

AVG EFFECTIVE, detects and blocks all types of threats.

Publié le 27/06/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

AVG ANTIVIRUS: of the three best security suites of the moment, you have on the computer when the program is in action. Without that we are talking about an excessive overload of the system, because its average of 3 seconds is precisely the average of the industry, the truth is that activities such as the opening of websites, installation of programs or document analysis take the AVG Antivirus much longer (3 seconds more than average, a very considerable figure for some users).

Avantages

AVG is perfectly capable of protecting your computer from threats that persist online. It allows users to make customized installations, only the modules that they consider that they need and want to use frequently, the package integrates very well with the network functions of the Windows operating system.
It allows you to make a group at home so you can share files and folders through the local network and also to work with the Windows platform applications. The Internet Security suite is ideal for offices. AVG is the protection you need while browsing the web and using its functions

Inconvénients

Its most basic package is not complete enough, and when we move to the middle, Internet Security, the level of security it offers is still insufficient, although its analysis is very fast, the suite slows down the system more than other competitors