Pingboard

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

583 options de logiciels métiers disponibles

Weston T.

Niche Software, Dynamically Built, Broad Application

Publié le 16/11/2018

When a new employee joins my company, they are always blown away by one piece of software in particular. It isn't GitHub, SalesForce, Office365, or any of the boilerplate onboarding items. It is Pingboard!

When you can see every person in your company on your first day, the reporting structure, the faces, people, and places, it is the singular best resource a new employee can have.

Avantages

Pingboard is easy for end-users and admins alike, integrates with GSuite and auto-syncs, and allows everyone in our org to connect our schedules and statuses. Pingboard support is genuine, quick to reply, and very helpful.

Inconvénients

Inviting new employees is sometimes accidentally forgotten when a new admin uses the software. Adding a new employee vs generating the invite can be easily mistaken. Timezone issues have confused one or two of our users but Pingboard support quickly resolved this for us.

Andrew K.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

Well Designed Software; Basic Features

Publié le 07/12/2018

The Pingboard software is a excellent tool, especially if you utilize it to its full extent. I would add, however, that it is does not provide features that are essentially to our business operations, so it's more of a "nice to have," as opposed to a "must have." If you have the budget for the monthly cost, I would recommend it. If you are looking to trim expenses, I would say it is not vital software at this point.

Avantages

The Pingboard software is very easy to use. We utilize for company communication, so that people are aware when teammate our on vacation, out sick, or on a business trip. The integrations are very helpful as well. Our Out-of-Office calendar links directly to Google Calendar and Slack, which makes communication seamless. Their customer service is exceptional as well, as they always return my requests by the next business day, and are very flexible.

Inconvénients

Overall, the features are somewhat limited. The Out-of-Office reporting gives you a breakdown the PTO/Sick Days taken, but it would be nice to export into an .xls or .csv file that depicted the actual dates, and not just the number of days taken. We also run into issues with offices in different time zones. The Slack integration does not seem to be sophisticated enough to differentiate the different zones, so there is often confusion as to when people are actually out of office.

Warren T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Réseaux informatiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Pingboard keeps you in touch

Publié le 13/10/2021

Amazing!

Avantages

I love using Pingboard to keep up with my fellow employees and it helps keep our schedules up to date. The Anniversary and Birthday notifications are great as well.

Inconvénients

Haven't really found any cons to this app and have never had issues either.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Needs more feature to stay up to date

Publié le 06/11/2018

Easy to read org chart
Tracks OOO, WFH, PTO

Inconvénients

The check in system shows the whole company directory, with photo. Huge security issue here
It would be nice if there was some sort of approval process when people submit PTO,WFH etc

Claire O.

Great app/easy to use

Publié le 30/10/2018

It's just easy to get to and it's all in one place

Avantages

I like that you can update your status and your team can see where you are. I like that you can see everyone's info like their title, where they are located. Makes it easy for Recruiting to use this app.

Inconvénients

I wish you could find our own status easily to either update or cancel, you have to go search for it.

Tiara D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité

My opinion on Pingboard

Publié le 14/11/2018

Since im constantly using it to find contact information from the person i need to talk to, i find it helpful every single day , i love that it provides a face of the people thats helping me everyday, so get more familiar with my coworkers.

Avantages

Pingboard is really helpful for me, as an account specialist i need to send emails constantly to my coworkers when i need their help with a client, usually on my system i show the name of the person that can help me but not the contact information, thats when Pingboard comes handy and i can access to numbers and email address from the person i need to talk with.

Inconvénients

I wish it had a way to chat directly with the people on it.

Juan G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Friendly and easy to use web app for personnel management and hierarchy

Publié le 04/12/2018

The key benefit for me is to understand who is available on a given day or week, so I can plan activities accordingly.

Avantages

The software is very user friendly and intuitive. It is great for finding out who is out of the office and the reasons (vacation, travel). As a project manager is very helpful when managing resources from cross-functional teams, as the functional managers do not always communicate approved vacation. This tools allows for complete visibility.

Inconvénients

The only thing I found difficult in the beginning is reporting one's status. If you need to report out of office, one needs to go to the out of office section and then it will allow you to provide new status.

Matt K.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

The smoothest org management software for startups

Publié le 18/04/2019

- Intuitive workflows
- Slack integration for OOO info
- Democratization of company information

- Needs better mobile experience
- Not great for bigger companies as the software is in the mantra of "employees tells employers their intention (e.g. in regards to time off)", not the other way around

Mim H.

Terrific system for PTO tracking and Company Org Charts

Publié le 09/06/2021

Great software for requesting PTO, tracking PTO requests and building out the Company org chart.

Avantages

Pingboard does a great job with including enough features to make it helpful for specific use cases, but not making it an over-complicated system. It is very user-friendly and straight-forward.

Inconvénients

It doesn't offer too many options for permission levels, which can be limiting depending on how you plan to use it.

Cristina P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Pingboard

Publié le 05/04/2021

Avantages

The best thing about Pingboard is that you can see all of a manager's direct reports.

Inconvénients

Sometimes when you search for a person they won't pop up on the screen, so after you search for their name, you have to manually look for them too. Also, there is no historical data, so you can't see what the org chart looked like a few months ago.

Favorite Org Chart Software

Avantages

I love that it's such an intuitive product. As new hire start, you assign their manager and they get added to the system. I also LOVE the reporting tool. We use it often when we need an accurate headcount of active employees and their emails. It's so quick, and so easy to use.

The UX/UI is also beautiful. Pingboard is the standard that we hold all org charts to.

I also LOVE the weekly emails. Our employees really reference them, especially for new hires, knowing birthdays and anniversaries.

The Out of Office integration is so great. It feeds over automatically to our Google Calendars.

Inconvénients

I wish that you had a help line that we can call. We have to submit a inquiry whenever we have questions. Response time is still great. We typically get a response within 24 hours, but would love for a line to call directly.

There aren't different levels of admin privileges. For example: if our IT team were admins. they can log in and see all the information, so we have to limit them, and only keep the admin rights with our HR team.

Also the "Remote" feature of the OOO calendars was really confusing for our recruiting team, as they're heavily reliant on our G-Cal, and the remote feature does not show up when the person's calendar is set to private. This has caused our team to schedule several interviews for directors and employees who are working from home.

Amanda K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Réseaux informatiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

User friendly build with a need for creative flexibility

Publié le 14/11/2018

Easy to use software and see visually. Sometimes the ease of use of all areas building off one another can be too restrictive. Would like flexibility that not everything on the actual org chart needs to be connected to a person.

Avantages

Ease of use in building a dynamic org chart. Searchable directory, customizable profile fields, admin and end user views, ability to create multiple org charts.

Inconvénients

Everything needs to be tied to a box. Would be helpful to add text box fields ex: a text box or popup box to appear when hovering over a particular position title that explains what the responsibilities for that role are. There are times where a box that's created shouldn't show that it is a direct report of someone above. For instance, it makes sense instead of listing all sales reps to be directly under the VP of sales, that we have boxes for each region that say something such as west, central, east, etc. and have the reps underneath those boxes. This setup currently how the program functions shows that the person's manager is the west region.

Bulk import. Would like an option to bulk add a few users or a few new fields to all users instead of having to submit a whole spreadsheet of all of the company data again.

Printed fully expanded org chart functionality needed where org chart can be large enough to read (should likely printed on MULITPLE pages).

Mark H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés

Pingboard Review

Publié le 14/12/2018

We have a complex organization with many team members. We are now able to easily look up employees from the org website.
Additionally, this tool has helped with morale, as the solution delivers a weekly email to management to provide an overview of who is in, out, telecommuting etc. However, one of the great aspects of this report is that it also includes upcoming anniversaries and birthdays, which is a great morale booster when supervisors are aware of such.

Avantages

The best aspect of Pingboard is the ease of onboarding, implementation, and management of the product. We can stand up new, complicated organizations in about an hour. The users love it, and it is immediately publishable.
Also, the ability to have multiple versions of the org chart that you can keep hidden, in draft, allow for the management team to collaboratively work on org design without the hassle of sharing ppt or visio slides, using tools like SharePoint, etc.....

Inconvénients

I really do not have anything negative to say about the solution.

Joseph K.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great tool for employee management!

Publié le 04/12/2018

It's very nice overall and makes it easy to view your organizational structure. It would be nice if employees within a single branch could update one another's status, but it's very nice that a "manager" can update everyone below them in the chart.

Avantages

The software is very easy to use and allows both managers and employees to know each other's whereabouts. The mobile app. is very convenient and the integration with Google Calendar allows you to set a status in Pingboard and have it appear automatically in your Google Calendar. The "face game" is an especially nice way to get to know co-workers when your company goes from a small to medium-sized company. Also, Google Authentication makes it very easy to login both at a computer and on-the-go.

Inconvénients

It is slightly inconvenient that if you first put an event in Google Calendar, it does not sync with Pingboard (although the it DOES work the other way).

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Where has this software been all my life?

Publié le 06/12/2018

This has made our organization so scalable and has allowed everyone to stay communicated. We've integrated Pingboard into every process- declaring sick days, determining head counts for lunch, leveraging the "Out of Office" feature to inform and auto-update calendars.
If you get a chance, use the phone app to play the faces game. A VERY fun way to get folks engaged and learn new faces.
The basic info on the profile also serves as our source of truth for t-shirt sizes, etc. All around a great tool.

Avantages

EVERYTHING- in today's world of dynamic and nomadic workforces this tool is incredibly easy to communicate new faces, location statuses, and act as a central repository for where our largely remote workforce happens to be that day.
It also ends up being a great way to explain a re-org of teams (happening often when you're growing fast!), since you can graphically see the new table of organization and who reports to who.

Inconvénients

The desktop version is not as slick as the mobile application. Other than that, the program is very flexible and can be easily integrated with other products.

Simal I.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great way to view your org

Publié le 27/11/2018

I can quickly access more information (especially report chain and out of status) about my colleagues. Our organization is making an effort to make sure Pingboard is used widely; I hope it becomes better in that aspect.

Avantages

1. The org chart visualization is absolutely great and considering how fast it loads, I love referring back to it all the time.
2. Integration with Google Calendar is great! Single place to provide your Out of Office status and you're done!

Inconvénients

1. "Out of Office" option is a bit hidden, I wish there was a way to set an out of status state from my profile page itself; instead of going to the overall "Out of office" page.
2. It sometimes takes a while to see the title/report structure changes on Pingboard but I doubt this is related to Pingboard itself but more like how the data is fed into it.

• Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Knowing your company

Publié le 15/11/2018

It is very helpful especially to someone like me who needs to always coordinate with different teams everyday, but someone who do not socialize much. I can just go to their profile and pretend like I know them whenever they need help from me or whenever I need them to help me with something.

Avantages

Easy access to profile of each employees. I work with different departments and teams, but I'm not good in memorizing names and faces. Whenever I need to coordinate with someone from a different team or office, I check their Pingboard profile first. I try to improve in getting to know my colleagues by playing the Pingboard game in the Android app.

Inconvénients

The changing your status when you are out of the office. I always forget where to find it.

• Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Pingboard Review

Publié le 30/10/2018

Overall a great experience. I do feel like there are more features that I'm not taking advantage of, so perhaps there is an opportunity for end-user education or middle-management education to get more use of the tool.

Avantages

It is helpful to find who folks's roll into (who is their manager, director, vp, etc.). We also use the Out of Office to tie into a Google Calendar so everyone across the team is updated on when folks are out. The shared skills are also useful, for identifying who speaks foreign languages. I like the weekly emails. I typically take birthdays and anniversaries for my team and plug them into my calendar each week so I can remember to get that person a card, etc.

Inconvénients

The Teams don't seem to always line up. I realize that is ridiculous, given it is something my company manages. However, it makes me believe that there is something inherently tricky about this from an admin perspective.

I wish that I could see items such as T-Shirt size for just my team, as a Manager. I don't think I have this ability, but this could also be an admin setting?

Pingboard Loades with Amazing Features

Avantages

Pingboard is so simple to use for both admins and end-users. They make regular improvements to help integrate with other apps, to the org char user interface, and to the overall feel of the product. It feels like their engineering team is really on top of things, we've had very few issues with the software.

Inconvénients

As much as we love the product it is priced a little high. I would love to see more integrations with HRIS systems and other tools for the price asked for. At the end of the day it's the perfect team directory! Their API is awesome and easy to use which has helped me get around the lack of integrations with a few other products we use.

Jaime C.

Love Me Some Pingboard

Publié le 19/10/2018

The placeholder feature is super helpful. We have run into a small issue in that the CTO want's his people listed in different departments/teams and we're not quite sure how to get this accomplished because each CTO can only have one department (i think).

Avantages

It's really fun to use and new hires routinely let us know how helpful it is in their first days with the company.

Inconvénients

There's definitely a ramp-up learning period because different functions/actions are hidden in magical mystical spots. After the new hire learns everyone face, I feel usage drops off substantially, we need to find a way to keep employees engaged and coming back to Pingboard on a regular basis. Thoughts they can submit colleagues for Above & Beyond recognition by completing a Google form/survey. Let HR, or Workplace use Pingboard as a survey system.

• Secteur d'activité: Immobilier

Great Product

Publié le 30/11/2018

It really helped us track vacation/sick time. We used an antiquated spreadsheet approach which wasn't easy to get how much time someone took at the end of the year. It also has brought a level of visibility to where people are now that we're more mobile and remote than ever.

Avantages

I love the out of office feature. Its the biggest reason I implemented Pingboard when I joined my current company. The org chart feature and integration with GSuite has come in handy and made onboarding super easy.

Inconvénients

The reporting could use some work. There is a lack of being able to filter things like Out of Office statuses to just the team you are a member of, especially through the Slack integration.

There used to be a feature too where you could post In and Out status on a big board which my leadership team was looking for. I'd like to see that sort of In/Out board feature that could be posted on monitors or public spaces for everyone to easily know.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Fun way to get to know your teammates

Publié le 14/11/2018

Pingboard is a fun and visually appealing way to learn about your coworkers, especially in a large organization.

Avantages

Single source for clear photos and information about your coworkers. I like being able to check my teammate's start dates, birthdays, job titles, or upcoming vacations from time to time. The Slack integration is helpful to know what's happening across your entire organization for the day.

Inconvénients

- Some individuals didn't have photos of themselves
- I often want to sort people by start date so I can see the newest hires.
- It's another piece of software to keep track of. For example, when I submit PTO, I have to submit it in payment software, put it on my calendar, and then add it to Pingboard.

Will W.

Solid Directory, Org Chart, and Out of Office System

Publié le 31/10/2018

Overall works great - we have it fully automated as Okta is pushing any changes in real time over. A couple of added features would make this perfect

Avantages

Easily to deploy if you use an IdP such as Okta. This made populating data and rolling out to our end users a breeze. Easy to use, mobile phone game is loved in our company, and overall is a must-have app for our company.

Inconvénients

Some critical features for us are missing with no progress or updates on them since we rolled Pingboard out over a year ago. More flexibility and customizability are needed but there haven't been a ton of new updates.

Also got rid of their TV app to showcase your company on digital signage which I think is a must for an app like Pingboard.

Christina G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Managing Contractors on Projects in Pingboard

Publié le 30/11/2018

Updates are in real time, so contractors can change their status and I can see it immediately. This helps in team coordination. The organization chart feature is easy to use and modify as changes occur. So it is quick and easy to keep current. I really do like this software.

Avantages

I like that contractors can indicate their current or future status as working remote, on vacation, sick, etc. I can quickly run a report on the status of all contractors on my team or run a report of those out of office.

Inconvénients

There is no ability to mark a team as a Favorite, so it floats to the top of the team directory. There are several teams I manage in Pingboard and I would like to be able to mark some as Favorites, or have a Favorites option in the Directory.

Lauren C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Helping Connect my Organization

Avantages

I like how easy it is to use. I can use it on my computer or on my phone, and I appreciate that I can have a colleague's contact information readily at my fingertips if I need to get a hold of them. I also like that there are pictures for each employee, I am a visual learner so it helps me match faces to a name. There are a lot of employees at my organization, so that feature is helpful.

Inconvénients

There are some features that are easier to use/access on the computer than on the phone app. It would be nice if they were more similar, but I do understand that a phone cannot view all the things a computer has the capability of doing.