256 avis

Clover

Solution complète de gestion d'entreprise et de point de vente

4 /5 (256 avis)
3,6
75% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
256 avis
Madison M.
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
Traduire en français

Use in my small businees

Publié le 06/08/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Clover has been an excellent option for taking payments in my stores.

Avantages

My coffee shop uses clover devices as our POS system. The software is convenient and easy to place in a store. It features many apps that make it applicable to nearly any market. They also have many accessories- the main one we use are the receipt printers (small and regular size), the handheld tablet, and the customer interface screen.

Inconvénients

Over time the clover tablets do slow down. We frequently reboot them to rev up the speed.

Elizabeth S.
Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

Almost Great...

Publié le 10/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My overall experience with clover has spanned from the creation of menus and items with sub menus and add ons for each item, as well as specials for days of the week as well as happy hour times to daily usage for pos transactions. Overall I have been very happy with everything, other than the need to set up account through bank, as I mentioned before.

Avantages

I love how easy it is to use clover for grab and go, sit down service, or retail services. It is the only pos system I know of that is easy to use for one or all three of the above type of service. With one pos you can easily switch apps and have optimized layout and design for each of the above, while keeping the same items and menus/submenus.

Inconvénients

I dislike that it has to be used through your bank. It makes it really hard for management to have the ability to access customer support and full features, since most owners dont want their employees, even management, to have access to full banking info.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Carol B.
Traduire en français

Clover not a choice for retail, very misrepresented and pricey

Publié le 22/09/2016

Avantages

There is absolutely nothing that I like about this product except maybe the appearance and not too bad adding in stock that is already in the system.

Inconvénients

This is marketed as a state of the art POS system with added capabilities through apps. However the base system is so limited that i would not even consider it a POS system, but more of an expensive payment processor. I had researched retail systems and most have lots of features and capabilities such as accepting unlimited bar codes, include a wide variety of detailed reports, inventory management including tracking of stock, re-orders, keeping track of back orders, client records, all kinds of very basic needs to a retail store. When the bank presented this system, I asked very specifically about its capabilities and gave very clear information on what I needed in a system. The rep assured me that it not only did all of the basics that I needed, but it also had apps that were available for customizing and expanding , such as going into also having an online sales presence. So, I feel it was either deliberately misrepresented or the rep is not trained at all on what the system offers and did not feel it important enough to get valid answers. The basic system does not even include basic necessary functions for retail. 1) it has a 15,000 bar code limit, plus other limits for categories and modifiers. - Their solution is for you to create new bar codes per item and just use the modifiers and what not to make up for it - however the modifiers and such also have limits. 2) it does not allow more than one wholesale cost per bar code. So if you obtain stock at differing prices due to seasons, volume, clearance, or price increases - the new prices over writes the original price put in. There is no way to have different cost for the same item. So again their suggestion is creating new bar codes for new pricing or to have a separate system for tracking cost of goods. 3) The reports are nominal. They look like ticker tape reports. No report gives information usable for a purchase order. I made the categories my suppliers so I could easily use the category report to reorder sold products, but the product and bar codes are not part of the report, so the only indicator of which item it is is the description and price. There are also few types of reports available compared to other systems I had looked at. 4) There is no purchase order capability in the base system, so also no way to track orders, back orders or way to easily know what to even order from sales or stock quantities. 5) I have had multiple times where items are put into inventory only to have them not show up when scanned at the register. Part of the time, I will go into the inventory app later and find the item with all of the necessary info there, but for some reason it is not getting picked up by the register app. Other times it isn't there and even after going back and re-entering again, I still have same problem, so I have resorted to running these items as a customer item which has further screwed up the accuracy of my inventory. 6) Due to various glitches (items not showing up in or possibly not even being subtracted properly from inventory) my inventory is nowhere close to accurate and at some point will have to be fixed. 7) To order or check inventory has to be done almost exclusively by physically going through my store to see what truly is in the store and what is needed and then typing up an order or report from that. 8) new inventory is all added manually rather than the scanner adding into the inventory app. So if you have two on the shelf, but two more you add it to make now 4. There is nothing that shows you who or what manually added or subtracted from the inventory app or when. You can assign specific access to specific functions, but I have found no oversight at all, there is no way to see what they are actually doing besides their name by the transaction they oversaw at the register. This is only the beginning of what this system lacks. 9) The only way to make up for these shortfalls is through the app store (which they had told me was for customizing, expansive needs - not basic functions). I still have yet to see anything that really covers everything this system lacks and each app costs monthly and I could easily be spending somewhere between $99 and $250/ month on an app - and its a thrid party app, that though approved, is not guaranteed, and then it is more customer service reps to deal with. I have been unable to get any decent or helpful responses from customer service reps just with the system itself - can't imagine what it would be like with glitches between apps and the system.On top of all of what the system does not do, I got mine though a lease which is way more expensive then it was presented to be, and the lease is "iron clad, unbreakable" with no guarantee the system works for my situation. I have taken it to corporate level and the best I have gotten so far is an apology that I have been inconvenienced but still denying me the ability to get out of the lease. This is so non-functional for a dance store with lots of shoes, that I will have to get another system while paying for this one while I fight to get it resolved. The only reason I leased this system was the answers given to me bto very thorough questions and it was 100% misrepresented. I hate dealing with tech anything by phone and it looked like a simple solution - on the ground set up and my bank, merchant services, POS all basically through the same place. What a disaster it has been. Has made everything more time consuming then if I had just had a basic old fashioned register and done books handwritten and not had to spend so much. The purpose of the point of sale system was to simplify book keeping and have all of the inventory, purchase orders, client info, etc. all in one system. This does absolutely nothing well except possibly process the payments - at what is seeming like pretty high fees.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 1.0/10

Gordon D.
Secteur d'activité: Articles de sport

Needed a new Payment Processor and they killed it

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 18/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Customer service has been great to work with. The integration with my website was beyond simple which is what I need running a 2 person business.

Avantages

The ease of which I was able to set up an account for my business and integrated it into my website was astonishing. Most people think of clover as a POS system but I primarily use it on the back side of my website and needed the option for a mobile POS. They have it both.

Inconvénients

The cost of equipment that is needed to use this software as a POS is a bit daunting. There are different levels of equipment, but they are all a little pricey.

Jodi M.
Secteur d'activité: Cabinets médicaux

Great payment processing device

Publié le 21/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Clover payment system has been really great for our spa. Really easy to run transactions, reports or refunds. The customer service has been knowledgeable and super friendly when we have had any issues.

Avantages

It’s is super easy to take and track transactions. Has report capabilities And many functions. It is super easy to use. I have two different clover devices for different providers and they are all great.

Inconvénients

The software itself is wonderful. The only issue I have is with the flex portable device on/off button. It is on the side and client constantly hit the button when they are picking up to sign for a transaction. The button should be on back underneath where it can’t be accidentally touched.

Katie M.
Secteur d'activité: Psychologie

Easy to Use and Competitive Rates

Publié le 03/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, the product is simple enough to use that I am not worried about any of our contracted therapists messing up the process and avoiding taking payments.

Avantages

What I like most about Clover is that it can be downloaded on any smart device as app and has an easy to use card chip reader. Our agency wanted a chip reader for extra customer security and Clover offered that option.

Inconvénients

I like least about the software is that is does not capture customer information as simple as their first and last name, but simply has a text box for a description. Our agency uses the device for customer copays for therapy appointments and in the text box I am forced to put the customers last name in order to reconcile payments later.

Sara C.

Great POS for smaller businesses

Publié le 13/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, I am happy with my experience with Clover. It has helped me manage my inventory, visualize my top and bottom sellers and identify peak hours for business. I recommend to any small retailer who needs an easy POS setup and inventory management solution.

Avantages

The Clover POS is intuitive to use, easy to manage user accounts/ access for employees and very easy to add new items to inventory. The analytics available also aren’t too shabby.

Inconvénients

I don’t like having the experience I have when dealing with Clover support but fortunately the need to do so is rare.

Kelly P.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires
Traduire en français

Ideal POS system for a food truck.

Publié le 16/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall a very positive experience! Great for foodservice and customer support has been able to quickly resolve issues whenever they came up.

Avantages

The interface is clear, easily navigated and very editable to meet your needs. This has been ideal for our coffee truck that enjoys making custom, often complicated orders.

Inconvénients

"Waking up" the system is a slow process, often takes us somewhere between 5 to 10 minutes every morning. Most days we have to do a full reboot in order to get things operational.

Robert M.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires

Publié le 23/07/2019

Avantages

sleek design, affordable, easy to use for a novice

Inconvénients

reporting, very slow, loosing connection all the time

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Sylvia R.

Clover Pos

Publié le 24/02/2017
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

From the pos system itself, we are multistore, so that is added complications for the clover system. On the register side, looking up customer names is complicated, you type the last name, but cannot enter the full name or it will not find it, so you enter the last name and have to scroll through the list of lets say 50 last name of smith, takes way to much time, and really difficult on the mini with the small screen. To increase quantity you have to go to another screen and then back again, more time, If one person does a price check by entering an item because a customer wants the total with tax, even though you delete the item, or clear open order, if a second sales person then logs in to check someone out the order still reads with the first person doing the sale even though they logged out. From the dashboard side, no ability to print many things such as transfer slips from HQ to the other 3 stores, once it is transferred it is on the screen until the store accepts the item in, after that the info is gone, and you cannot access for questions, etc. the lack of alphabetical order on many functions, the tax functions, if you use different tax rate for each of our 3 taxing authorities, as we did (and would prefer) say you have 10,000. in sales, 3 tax rates, when they are done separately the total income would then become 30,000.00, so many of the reports are not accurate as they read.

Avantages

clover has been making some updates in the months since we have been using them, which have been good and helpful, but much is needed to make it functional for a multistore, without having to pay way to much monthly for apps to do things

Inconvénients

to get even what I would consider basic functions, purchase more apps that would raise the monthly cost out of reach, sometimes the apps will show different figures, when creating an item, for our multistore setting, I can create for all 4 locations at once, with name, label, category, cost, price, but the tax rate, I have to go into a different screen for each location and fix all tax rates, very time consuming

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

David F.
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
Traduire en français

An out of the box solution that works well for small business

Publié le 31/03/2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Clover is an excellent and good looking choice for a small to medium size business in need of a reliable and cost effective solution. You will be pleased as I have been. The system offers quite a bit of integrations and once implemented you will be amazed at the power of this system. I wish we could have linked all stores together but we were only allowed three machines to link per location. Overall, an excellent POS!

Avantages

I was in search for s POS for three thrift stores my nonprofit operated. The old cash register no longer fits the internal control environment and a switch was desperately needed. After researching multiple platforms I opted for Clover. The others were simply too expensive and too complex for our needs. The Clover system worked brilliantly and continues to power the sales desk at all three stores. Each store has three registers and we were able to link the three to the main server to aggregate totals for each store. Sales increased and customer satisfaction went up as well. Clover has a host of apps to integrate including inventory management, time and attendance, markdowns, and a customer loyalty program which was a hit with our customers. The Clover system is truly a remarkable POS for the price of entry. The sleek modern look keeps the cash wrap looking clean and updated. The Digital receipt and signature has cut down on paper waste and makes us feel like we are doing out part to create less stress on the environment. Overall this is a simple and powerful solution that powers millions in annual retail sales for the organization.

Inconvénients

The one setback is the operating system is Android. I find Android to be clunky and prone to security threats. We had to ensure we had it on a secure network and well protected by firewalls. Additionally it took some time to learn the system. Disclaimer- we operated on a complete iOS ecosystem until we bright on Clover. So not a big setback just more learning.

Dayna W.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Two thumbs up for Clover

Publié le 26/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have very much enjoyed learning to use the Clover products. I would recommend these products for anyone.

Avantages

Clover payment processing software is very easy to use. Our school takes payments daily with the desktop CloverMini, the easily portable CloverFlex and CloverGo. It is very easy to print out a combined report with the total that will be deposited, yet showing who ran the individual payments. You can also add notes to your transactions and email right from every machine. Super helpful!

Inconvénients

Setting permissions for each person that uses the machines has been a challenge. There doesn't seem to be a manual for the set up, however, our CC service team is amazing and very knowledgeable. The only other thing that bothers me is that you can not void a transaction. Even if you void a transaction immediately, it still goes through and then refunds a day later.

Yessenia S.
Secteur d'activité: Restaurants
Traduire en français

Excellent POS System for any business!

Publié le 29/10/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall it is a great pos system!

Avantages

When we change to clover, we thought it was going to be difficult for us to learn how to use it. We were wrong it, was really easy to use and install. One of the things I love about it is, that I can add products remotely on the inventory. I can also verify the transaction remotely from my pc or my phone. The customer support is great, they immediately call back when you contact them for any problem you have with the machine, transactions, or any question you have. You can also add more features to your pos because they have a app store, which let's you add online orders, id verification, etc.

Inconvénients

Our business is a grocery store and restaurant, so we have the ebt program for the grocery store. It would be great if the clover machine with detect which items are ebt and which aren't ebt elegible. That way we wouldn't have to do 2 different transactions, because it does take more time for cashiers to charge what the customer is buying.

Alyson L.

Clover for all Merch Needs

Publié le 11/08/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We've used the same model for almost 3 years and very had any issue, so I can say I'm one very satisfied customer!

Avantages

It's easy to use, it's very similar to a smartphone in that it has apps which are all very user-friendly. There are large buttons. When I need to print receipts or run payroll I can get all the info I need with a few taps on the screen. Our device is the clover mini and had a touch screen, its sleek, it looks very updated VS old-style terminals which is an added bonus. But if you have any trouble... you can just click the "call me" button and a live person calls very quickly and guides you through whatever you need!

Inconvénients

The devices are not cheap, so if anything happened to it that could be an expensive loss. We lease ours and pay protection plan which is well worth the peace of mind!

Abiodun O.
Secteur d'activité: Automobile

Clover - Recent switch from Square and we are saving a TON of money in fees

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 20/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Now, with Clover, we have a clover mini and the POS is great,. We needed a system that could print paper receipts.

Avantages

We switched and saved. Before, we were paying a certain percentage across the boards, with Square. Now we have great fees and pricing with Clover.

Inconvénients

The thing I like the least, which is common with systems like Clover, it took a while to get acclimatized and for funds to make it to our account in a timely manner.

Daria K.
Secteur d'activité: Art/artisanat
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
Traduire en français

It’s my favorite little machine

Publié le 07/03/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I used to have the station one and the battery on it died so quickly and even if it had 75% it would shut down and take 2 hours to restart. Clover = losing sales for me.
Then I got the flex one and it’s amazing. So tiny and powerful. Beautiful easy experience.

Avantages

I love and and so as my customers.
It’s fun and functional. It accepts Apple Pay, and tells you the reason why cards decline, it give you options to view past sales, transactions, reports, refunds, etc.

Inconvénients

The option that I would add is a search for a last 4 digits. Sometimes I have to look up a customer and have to scroll and scroll and scroll to find him.
Another issue is with their station models as they need maintenance - your battery will drain and you will lose internet connection.

Jennifer C.
Traduire en français

Much Much more than a credit card processor

Publié le 03/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This machine processes all cards. You can set up apple pay and tap to pay very easily. It has helped us streamline our checkout process.

Avantages

The clover has more features like time clock, inventory, calculators and so so much more than your standard credit card processor. This system can run your whole business. It is easy to use much like an apple tablet and you are able to customize your apps to fit your business. And trust me there is an app for almost every thing you would need.

Inconvénients

I like everything but I do feel like we are under utilizing a lot of its features. Maybe some online training for for our staff would be a good idea

Katie S.
Secteur d'activité: Psychologie
Traduire en français

This software & accompanying app are a good way to accept CC payments securely from remote locations

Publié le 05/06/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The reason why we choose this software was the hardware that allowed us to accept chips instead of a standard slide of a credit card which is much less secure. Also, because we have individuals accepting payments in remote locations, it was necessary to choose a device that could be used on cell phones or tablets.

Avantages

What I like most about Clover is the ability to take payments on any Smart phone or tablet. Each user has a unique username and password that has certain functionality depending on the permissions given to the user which is necessary when multiple user types will be using the software.

Inconvénients

What I like least about the software is that you must enter a person's name on the order because only sometimes does the card reader capture the card holder's name making it tough to manually reconcile registers after the fact. Also, the app has the option to use a pin number to avoid having to enter a username and password each time, but the app frequently shuts down when inputting the pin and forces the user to always enter their username and password.

Utilisateur vérifié
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
Traduire en français

Clover, simple to use and manage

Publié le 09/04/2018

Avantages

Clover is simple to manage, from adding new products to new users, the process is simple and straightforward. The user interface is clear and well formatted, Clover is a very professional looking product. Clover can provide us with reporting data, as a business this is ideal. As an administrator of the system, the home page allows me to access everything easily. From reporting and employees as mentioned earlier, to transactions, everything is easy to manage. Moving on from the software. The Clover hardware is of the highlight quality, from the Clover mini to the printers.

Inconvénients

As far as I'm aware, in the Employee setup once an employee has been created, the full name cannot be altered, only the nickname. It would be nice to update employees names.

Utilisateur vérifié

Great POS

Publié le 30/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I like being able to use it on the phone or POS. Customer service is great. They provide training and stay in communication

Avantages

Customer service and training was great. POS system is easy to use

Inconvénients

Merchant processing fees but very comparable/competitive to similar products

Evan Z.
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Cloverflex

Publié le 19/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

support is helpful, unit is sleek overall positive experience

Avantages

It is really stylish and cool to have a wireless POS machine. Customers comment all the time of it being very modern - yet everyone can intuitively use it b/c its feels like any android tablet
Functions well - , nice on board camera , prints quickly takes payments quickly and allows you to add tons of helpful apps that i did't even know I needed

Inconvénients

The battery life and Charger stand - I've had to replace it twice b/c the charger was not working and the corded back up doesn't really work - the rep was surprised we got it to work at all in a pinch.
Charger needs to be more reliable and there needs to be a back up wired version that can be substituted if the wifi goes done

Theresa W.
Traduire en français

I use Clover multiple times every day for Credit/Debit/Gift Card transactions.

Publié le 27/07/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Ease of Use. Fast and secure credit/debit transactions.

Avantages

Touch screen is great with the home screen with all my options. I never have to search to perform my tasks. Being able to pull up the information on my laptop when I am not at the store is wonderful to check on sales for that day. Customer service is one touch away so you don't have to wait on hold on the telephone.

Inconvénients

I would like the software to have a training mode in order to train new employees on how to use. Even though it is super easy to use, it would be helpful to at least be able to show the new employees what to do and how to do it without actual customers waiting there while there transaction is being processed by a new person still in training.

Chanelle P.
Traduire en français

Simple to use. Time is MONEY.

Publié le 13/03/2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Highly recommend. I’m a small business owner and this system was very easy to implement in my office.

Avantages

This product is super simple to use. We use the Clover mini. With different people taking payments at different times of the day, it is really simple to track who took what payment. Each user gets a unique PIN that enables us to keep tract of who is doing what.

Inconvénients

This isn’t even really a con because there is a solution to my problem, but the clover mini does not “remember” customers from day to day. We have repeat customers, so I would like it to remember the email they want their receipt sent to. I can download an app to take care of this, but I really wish it was native to the system.

Anang M.
Secteur d'activité: Restaurants

Good for basic needs

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 13/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It met our needs when we opened our business but quickly realized that trying to enhance the basic solution with kds, online delivery and ordering would be up to me to figure out.

Avantages

Very easy to install and set up and creating the menu was simple but simple comes with basic functionality

Inconvénients

Terrible customer support and hard to find anyone willing to help integrate ecosystem partners with our basic clover pos

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

Scott C.
Secteur d'activité: Mode et vêtements

Clover POS is NOT for retail

Publié le 02/06/2017
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

We own a boutique where we also offer screen printing and embroidery. The clover system was sold to us as full POS system. Not the case at all. We were all excited to get started with it. It looked modern, cool, and expectations were high. When we tried to ring up our first printing order of more than 100 pieces we found our first issue. The system will not allow sales of items with a quantity of more than 100. Not a good thing when we routinely sale t-shirt orders of more than 100 shirts. We either had to make up multiple skus, which made a receipt look terribly unprofessional or make an invoice on word. Then I wanted to run a report on inventory value. Not possible. You can export a report to excel but good luck with that. My wife and I have both called customer support. We were both told that when enough people complained about the same issue, they may look into a fix. Until then, nothing would change. This was after going through multiple customer service reps who didn't even understand what I was asking for help with. When asked if we could return the 2 POS systems we bought we were literally told "they're yours, you bought them, do what you want with them, you could try selling them on ebay". Needless to say, at this point, POS and Clover have a whole new meaning for us. Definitely not "Point of Sale" or "Lucky Clover". We're currently looking for another option, over a lot of frustration later.

Avantages

It looks nice, fairly easy to use. It's really hard for me to think of much good to say about it. When a POS won't run and inventory value report with totals and won't ring up items with quantities over 100, it's hard to find the Pros.

Inconvénients

Won't process quantities over 100. Customer service is horrible. Can't run an inventory value report. Customer service is not knowledgeable at all. Seems anything you need is an add on app that cost you more. Did I say Customer service is horrible...