44 avis affichés sur 34

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
44 avis affichés sur 34
Chad M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Matériaux de construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Esker Sales Order Processing has enabled us to reach big goals

Publié le 12/09/2019

Esker allowed us to move from 64% of orders submitted electronically to 77%. The most impressive part to me is the implementation process and relationships you build with the team. Esker is special because they care about our organization and are always wanting feedback and willing to help us use the tool as effectively as possible.

Avantages

Very easy to use and many features out of the box. The reporting and dashboard are great to create transparency of your current status and gives employees a way to see how they are doing. Lastly, Esker is always adding value to the product. They have 3-4 significant improvements in their release each year.

Inconvénients

We had to implement in the disconnected mode because of internal issues. This creates problems with not being able to make real-time calls to SAP. You also need to be mindful of how your employees are using the software and allow the AI and machine learning to do it's job.

Nathan R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Great OCR SOP Option

Publié le 18/11/2019

Our hardware was aging and we needed to implement a loss reduction strategy. By moving to the cloud we have nearly cut our MOB costs in half.

Avantages

reporting down to the individual field level helps gauge cost to serve

Inconvénients

Needed lots of customization to fit our equally heavily customized ERP. Not really esker’s fault but something to keep in mind if your ERP is not out of the box.

Nancy W.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Difficult Implementation Sketchy Documentation

Publié le 22/08/2019

If it works, it will be nice for our no brainer accounts - utilities, leases, services, etc., but some of the trickier stuff may prove to be more work than our AP folks have in mind.

Avantages

EskerAP appears to have a great deal of functionality, particularly with 3-way match and setting up autopay. The entire suite most likely gels quite well together.

The Esker implementation team are helpful and well organized and keep us on task.

Inconvénients

The mapping documentation is horrific at best. The FFD documents rarely list or match required elements, which are in other "sample" worksheets sheets that contain CSV fields that are incredibly difficult to read and parse. If we use the sample sheets, we receive missing element errors, use the FFD and receive more/different missing element errors. Use all fields from both documents and receive errors that we are sending fields that do not exist. Incredibly frustrating!

The technology is somewhat outdated. They do not accept direct XML or JSON formatted files, so all data must be converted to CSV, which requires heavy manipulation to strip commas, etc..

Then jobs and programs must be written to extract, insert a CSV string for the header fields, convert the extracted data to CSV , move to a queue and send all files once per hour. Tables such as Vendor data, GL Accounts, Tax Rates, Payment Terms, etc., should not need refreshed 10-12 times per day.

There is also no option to set exchange rates by vendor. In our case one division orders and pays foreign vendors in their currency, and our other division orders in foreign currency, but pays in USD.

Linda F.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Esker cuts order entry time drastically!!!!!

Publié le 28/11/2019

With Esker, all orders get in on time and accurately which allows CSRs to have time to spend on other tasks.

Avantages

I like that the system can be taught to recognize the fields you need. The reporting function is a breeze to set up.

Inconvénients

The only drawback is that it can't read handwritten orders, we don't get that many so it is not a big issue.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Externalisation/délocalisation
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés

Order Entry

Publié le 11/12/2018

It is a very functional and necessary tool, we placed the orders in a timely manner.
We satisfied our customer expectations.
As an employee, i think its very appropiate for us, since that tool gave us the power of success in our order entry experience.

Avantages

What i’d like the most is the way i used to get out the orders from the queue in an easier way, the tools are very appropiate, you can take the time that you want to processed an order properly.
It is a very functional tool that we can get used to, in order to help out our customers and get the order processed in the time they are requesting.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it has some technical problems or it was on maintenance and we delayed our daily work.

Anthony H.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Esker has a winner!

Publié le 10/09/2019

I have been able to keep up with our customer's invoicing requirements and will be able to reduce DSO even more once the e-invoicing is setup.

Avantages

I like how customizable the entire system is. It also generates reports that add value to collections and reduces manpower so you can realign your team's time to necessary activites.

Inconvénients

The software works better with newer ERP's and there are a lot of features that need to be rolled out...but Esker is working on that.

Katie F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Génie mécanique ou industriel
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Esker on Demand Makes My Job Easier.

Publié le 27/05/2020

Love it. I'm able to quickly navigate into the system and see exactly what invoices have been submitted, what needs approval, sort by vendor - it's incredible.

Avantages

We switched to Esker on Demand last year from an on-prem invoicing solution, and boy - has it made all the difference! I now receive a simple email notification from Esker whenever an invoice is waiting approval. From there, all I need to do is click - view invoice - make sure it's all set - click Approve - and voila! Process is done.

The system is very user friendly (no questions about what you need to click when, etc.), and it's terrific that I can sort invoices by vendor, date, amount - and quickly see what's been paid, is pending, and has a hold. Plus there's tons of FAQ information available online for those searching on how to get the most out of the system.

Inconvénients

If there are a lot of invoices submitted, it's relatively easy for one to get overlooked. Though, even with that, they'll send you a reminder notification!

Staci C.

• Support client

I have been using the product for almost 3 years and it has helped me to steamline my...

Publié le 27/06/2017

Avantages

The ease of use and the fact that the Esker team is always improving the software and they listen to the input of their users when making changes. By using this product to organize and automate my collections I'm working so much more efficiently. I have few accounts with past due balances and I can keep all my notes in one place.

Inconvénients

The reporting needs to be built up some more and it would be nice if it calculated more metrics so I could pull some high level reports for management.

Christopher M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Machines
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Great Software for Collections and AR Management

Publié le 15/11/2019

Avantages

The AR tracking and collections management is a ton of help. We use Termsync for our collections software and the ability to auto send reminders and keep detailed notes inside each account is fantastic.

Inconvénients

There is not a whole lot that I don't like about this software. There were a few issues at first with setting up payment plans and breaking out invoices for multiple payments but once you got it figured out it wasnt too bad.

Lisa B.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great for Collections Management notes & payment reminders

Publié le 23/02/2018

Takes care of payment reminders that I don't have to work on during a month.

Avantages

I like how we can setup rules of when to send automatic payment reminders to customers. It's a nice little touch to reach out to customers without taking up any actual time in the day.
Keeps all collections notes & calls in one place; even co-workers or boss can view the stages I've taken if I am out that day.
Highly responsive help team for when I don't find what I need in the detailed FAQ section (complete with screenshots).

Inconvénients

Some of the things I didn't like have already been fixed; but for me the response time of the website seems slightly slower than other portals I use throughout the day. Not sure if that is fixable or not.

Justin S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Matériaux de construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great product for order processing

Publié le 14/11/2019

Overall the experience has been a good one. This has allowed us to automate some customers POs entirely. The rate of keying errors by rep has decreased and has allowed us to focus on other tasks rather than placing orders.

Avantages

I enjoy the fact that Esker learns PO types and begins to auto-complete fields. This has allowed us to process more orders in a shorter amount of time.

Inconvénients

I feel like the loading speed of pages and processes could be faster.

Jessica R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Agriculture

LOVE THIS SOFTWARE! Very user friendly

Publié le 03/10/2017

Avantages

This tool is just the absolute best! The teaching functions make order processing a breeze! Really nice to be able to set up key clients to email their orders in directly, saves so much time!

Inconvénients

Information has to be in very specific places to properly be "taught"--but as long as your clients know this and have a consistent format to their orders--it works like a charm.

Roger N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best choice for ACH payments from your customers

Publié le 21/11/2019

Collections and ACH Payments

Avantages

Its a good Value from a SAAS provider. Good Customer Service and easy implementation

Inconvénients

I cant think of anything about the solution that I don't like it is updated regularly with new versions

Ginger L.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

so Happy with Termsync

Publié le 27/11/2017

Avantages

Very easy to use, helps us cut down Manual processes, Easy to set up collection calls and Reports. Easy to change dates when we send out Past due invoices as well. Extremely user Friendly.

Inconvénients

Needs more Flexible ways to set up different payment Plans. Payment plans that can be easier for the customers to understand, and not receive past due notices via email while on the payment Plans

Terri R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Biotechnologie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

It was a little bumpy in the beginning, but now that we're on it full speed, it's been very...

Publié le 21/02/2018

Avantages

Tracking of invoices whether they are paid or out for approval. If a vendor calls, I'm not having to go through spreadsheets or piles of paper to try and see where it is in the approval or payment process.

Inconvénients

When you change the cost center, the workflow does not always auto-populate. There are times when I change the cost center, that I have to manually choose the approvers.