4 avis
Christopher M.
Secteur d'activité: Machines
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Great Software for any Accounting Dept

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 18/07/2019

Avantages

Esker has been very easy to use and helpful in our accounting Dept.

Inconvénients

I have not had any issues with Esker yet.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Brett R.
Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 001+ employés

New to Version, Veteran User of Company

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 11/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Esker and Whirlpool have been partnered together for 13 years. Being involved in the our recent migration from their DeliveryWare platform to Esker On Demand, I can see how that relationship has persisted over the last decade. They are quick to help and are really invested in hearing what problems we might be having or what our dreamspace is because their R&D team seem to be naturally curious to identify ways to improve and expand the tool.

Avantages

Esker has been great about being able to flex to different connections methods to SAP. They are also able to customize the tool to your needs and offer more reporting capabilities than I could ever use.

Inconvénients

New features in the past, at least in my impression, have really focused on the AP side (we use Esker for SOP), however my overall impression is that this is changing with their move to expand SOP into a full Order Management experience.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 10.0/10

Katie F.
Secteur d'activité: Génie mécanique ou industriel
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
Traduire en français

Esker on Demand Makes My Job Easier.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 27/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Love it. I'm able to quickly navigate into the system and see exactly what invoices have been submitted, what needs approval, sort by vendor - it's incredible.

Avantages

We switched to Esker on Demand last year from an on-prem invoicing solution, and boy - has it made all the difference! I now receive a simple email notification from Esker whenever an invoice is waiting approval. From there, all I need to do is click - view invoice - make sure it's all set - click Approve - and voila! Process is done.

The system is very user friendly (no questions about what you need to click when, etc.), and it's terrific that I can sort invoices by vendor, date, amount - and quickly see what's been paid, is pending, and has a hold. Plus there's tons of FAQ information available online for those searching on how to get the most out of the system.

Inconvénients

If there are a lot of invoices submitted, it's relatively easy for one to get overlooked. Though, even with that, they'll send you a reminder notification!

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Henry P.
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 001+ employés