41 avis
Sundeep G.

Recurly - We love it

Publié le 20/10/2019

Avantages

Recurly makes it easy for us to manage subscriptions and manage billing. There is absolutely no complication involved.

Inconvénients

Setting up Recurly needs little technical assistance without which it becomes little difficult. However this is a great platform

Edgardo G.
Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs
Traduire en français

Recurly Covers all your billing needs

Publié le 20/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Recurly has the best subscription billing service that I have worked with (I have used several). Their costs are fair and as mentioned previously, the freedom I have to set up everything the way I want to based on my needs is the reason why we will continue to use this service.

Avantages

What I like the most about Recurly is the versatility, I have many options to send customized discounts, codes, create plans, edit renewals dates, process manual payments, send invoices, set up alerts, customize invoices and provide credits.

Inconvénients

If I can say anything that I don't like is that sometimes a pop-up comes up for support and gets in the way of me working when I'm not looking to contact support. I understand the platform is just letting me know I can contact support for any issues and how but for experience users that know how to do this already, it can just be a little annoying.

Poohan N.
Secteur d'activité: Automobile

Disappointing customer support

Publié le 12/03/2020

Avantages

decent interface. good integration functionality although this breaks every so often.

Inconvénients

Customer service was disappointing at best. Charged us thousands of dollars for collecting on a single bill.
We flagged this to them multiple times but got passed around 5 different customer support people and eventually told us that they wouldn't entertain our request. We have been a customer of theirs for over three years and its so disappointing to feel ripped off this way.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

Casimir L.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
Traduire en français

Recurly reduces churn and makes it so I don't have to think about my billing system

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Everything to do with billing

Avantages

Definitely the churn reduction features and knowing that a team of experts are worrying about the details instead of me

Inconvénients

Sometimes I feel that they are focusing too much on enterprise and not on the little guy. Having said that, they still have a kickass set of features for the little guy.

Chris L.
Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs
Traduire en français

Pretty much all you need.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easy to track what was invoiced and if an item line is recurring.

Avantages

Easy to set up, easy for customers to update their billing information and review invoices, and its automatic revenue recoveries.

Inconvénients

Would be nice of they could include "usernames" in their data spreadsheet so it's easy for me to navigate and filter. The usernames are available, but apparently is not used for data.

Ramin S.
Traduire en français

I don't know what we would do without Recurly

Avantages

Honestly, Recurly makes managing our subscriptions really easy. We use it every day. Everything from customers billing, taxes to analytics (churn, revenue, etc.).

Inconvénients

This isn't really a con, but it takes a bit of time to set everything up, and it can be a bit technical if you're not experienced.. that's to be expected though for a platform like this.

Camila N.
Traduire en français

One-click to your customer financial status

Publié le 08/10/2019

Avantages

It is so easy to figure out how to use! Basically I get all piece of information that I want with one or two clicks. It's also transparent for the rest of the team when they have to searching.

Inconvénients

I miss some dashboards. Also, I'm not allowed to export the information that I can view on the screen, it's a bit frustrating.

Ryan J.
Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

Recurly - Effective, Convenient, Easy To Use

Spellbinding.

Avantages

I like that Recurly keeps it simple and to the point. Time IS money after all, right? It's nice to be able to log in and find what I need quickly through straightforward navigation. An excellent tool.

Inconvénients

Not much to complain about so far. We have been happy with our experience thus far.

Timur D.

Organized Chaos

Avantages

I love how everything is easy to use, it gives you control over a lot of things that stripe does not.

Inconvénients

Price is a bit on the high side if that was not the case it will be amazing

Nicholas R.
Secteur d'activité: Immobilier

LOVE IT

Avantages

I love the accessibility and ease of using the software

Inconvénients

there are times i wish there were reports where i could look at a screenshot in time and not a current view

Eric R.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
Traduire en français

Recurly is the most user friendly subscription UI on the market

Publié le 05/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Recurly is the best solution for companies with a handful of products to scale. If you are using the admin UI to do billing like I am it is a very clear tool to implement and use day-to-day.

Avantages

I love the flexibility in setting up subscriptions: future start, bill forward, automatic, % or $ discounts. Recurly makes it easy and does exception handling well.

Inconvénients

Slow to roll out new features. Sometimes you set up multiple subscriptions to fire out at the same time, but they will send separately. For some reason Recurly only let's you choose the HOUR (in UTC) that a subscription occurs at, but Recurly sometimes changes the MINUTE. Very frustrating as an admin to manage that somewhat confusing anomaly.

Secteur d'activité: Design
Traduire en français

Not great, but the best reoccurring billing platform.

Publié le 29/04/2018

Avantages

- Most advanced tool in the space.
- Ability to customize checkouts with reculry.js
- lots of flexibility in ways to use the platform

Inconvénients

- Wish the exported reports were betting (can't see how many days left in an ending subscrtiption in export -- so can't follow up with them. Can only see number of remaining occurences but if you offer monthly and annual for example you have to custom segment that information)
- Wish the analytics were better (better insight into plan peformance, churn by plan etc.)
- Better email targeting (currently not able to target endings trials unless the plan has a trial, not if they use a trial coupon -- lots of small issues like this across the platform.)
- The emails sent from recurly servers end up in spam often for our customers.

Mike H.
Traduire en français

The cornerstone to smooth SaaS billing

Publié le 10/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

There are other good billing systems out there but Recurly offers the best feature set for our business model, billing process, and client base. It is the best for a subscription-based model.

Avantages

Our billing process is sensitive and we take our client's information privacy very seriously. Recurly offers great settings/configurations to give people access to the information they need and restrict access to what they don't. Our billing process is smoother by far because of Recurly.

Inconvénients

We have a lot of exceptions in our billing process and Recurly isn't as good at handling these client-by-client exceptions as we would like.

Traduire en français

Solid billing platform that gets easier as you use it

Publié le 04/06/2018

Avantages

It gives you most of the info you need in regards to the payment for 95% of cases I've been working with. Once you get used to the UI, it's actually quite easy to navigate around and quickly grab billing info you need to troubleshoot any problems. Support is professional and helpful.

Inconvénients

If you don't have any colleagues using it already, it may take a little longer to get used to since not all of the elements are intuitive. Support sometimes takes a moment to reply and is not necessarily available 24/7.

Michael R.
Secteur d'activité: Organisme social ou civique
Traduire en français

Saves time and makes you money

Publié le 10/02/2017
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

I recommend Recurly every chance I get. This product is awesome for managing recurring payments. If you have any type of recurring payments that have kept you busy running credit cards every month, you need to consider this software. Its features make taking monthly or annual fees a snap. Customers can get notifications prior to the charge. They also have options to make it convenient for the customer to opt out or cancel memberships, which can save you, even more, time. The cost is great, too - far less in the long run than paying an employee to manage recurring charges. Use Recurly and you can free up time to invest in your business and make more money.

Easy to use.
Cost effective.
Time-saver

I would fully recommend

Publié le 27/02/2019

Avantages

First of all- support. I really like how helpful the guys are, would be lost without them. I don't have a comparison to other programs, but I feel that Recurly covers all (or at least most) of our needs. I really like the design and user-friendly interface.

Inconvénients

I wish there would be more customization in terms of reporting. Also, I feel like it is not very intuitive. I'm missing some tooltips that would guide me through the software which such business impact. Alright, there is Help section and FAQ, but it takes a while to find required information.

Must have for SaaS billing

Publié le 24/03/2018

Avantages

The ability to set recurring billing on automation is a must have for any SaaS platform. Recurly makes it very simple to get going. Not to mention they provide all the tools needed to apply coupons, promos, refunds, dunning and more.

Inconvénients

The price can feel brutal. Since you pay not only for the software but for a percentage of your MRR, that means it can quickly grow as you grow.

Lorin Q.
Traduire en français

What use to take our company hours, now takes minutes.

Publié le 07/02/2018

Avantages

The program has completely transformed our billing department. The interface is pretty user friendly, but I would say the biggest pro is their support team. The chat box is always available and they answer your questions within seconds.

Inconvénients

The learning curve of how exactly the program works and predesigned, was a little difficult to overcome. There are too many automatic emails sent out, so you really need to know how to navigate & turn them off (or know that they're even being sent out in the first place).

Steve D.
Secteur d'activité: Édition

Excellent support

Publié le 29/04/2020

Super.

Avantages

The software is good, the API and connetivity is good, the new catalog upgrade will be very helpful for us. and the support team is EXCELLENT.

Inconvénients

Some of hte API limiataions for add-on products. But: it seems that the catalog update may have solved thsoe.

Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
Traduire en français

Saves us tons of developer time

Publié le 24/06/2018

Avantages

Recurly is really easy and functional. If you need to bill customers every month and don't want to build it yourself, recurly fits the bill

Inconvénients

They take a large cut of billings that we run through the platform. We are looking to transition away as a result.

Eric E.

Easy-To-Use Interface, Lacks Some Seemingly Intuitive Features

Publié le 18/07/2016
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Avantages

The product was easy to navigate and had a very short learning curve.

Inconvénients

The software was missing some functionalities that I would think would be standard with a billing and payment oriented software. The billing periods/cycles were not easily customizable. Ensuring that a recurring billing subscription did not renew also seemed to be more difficult than it should be.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Great Billing Management System

Publié le 11/06/2018

Subscription Management

Avantages

The functionality and the support are amazing. Recurly is a tool we use almost daily to manage subscriptions and I couldn't ask for a better tool.

Inconvénients

Coupons! Coupons are an absolute pain to add-in, especially if the subscription expired with a coupon already attached.

Secteur d'activité: Internet
Traduire en français

Great UI and simple to use

Publié le 07/12/2017

Avantages

The UI is amazing. I use products like Stripe as well and I find the experience much simple and customizable.

Inconvénients

The reports and analysis section can be a lot more customizable. We find it a bit difficult to collect the exact data we require for our month end analysis.

Paula P.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

Recurly

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 19/02/2020

Avantages

I like it how you can keep all the financial information of a customer in only one place. It contains all history of the contract, all payment and billing information. Everyone who access Recurly can get that info without the need of asking someone in charge.

Inconvénients

It gets confusing when there's a lot of logs and movements.

Becky jewell L.
Secteur d'activité: Internet

Elegant and Simple Solution for Small-to-Midsize Business

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 07/02/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our sales reps and admins can use the software easily with very little training.

When I offer consulting services to small businesses, I often recommend that they start billing services with Recurly - and I'm not even a Recurly affiliate! My clients do well with Recurly, which helps me do well.

Avantages

It's easy to see payments and overdue accounts. Updating credit cards is easy to do, and it is easy for our reps and admins to use.