Emburse Certify Expense

4,7 (1 239)
Logiciel de gestion des notes de frais et de déplacement

(1 239)
Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

1239 avis

Bobby
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very effective expense management tool.

Publié le 27/06/2020

I use Certify when traveling for work and also to get office expenses like internet and phone reimbursed.

Avantages

Certify is a very effective expense management tool. It’s incredibly easy to use and allows me to get my expenses reimbursed very quickly.

Inconvénients

Nothing to dislike. Certify is intuitive and user friendly.

Athena
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Emburse Makes Life Easy

Publié le 19/11/2021

We realized both a tangible return on investment financially, we have also achieved a return on investment through increased time management and productivity that Emburse Certify Expense allowed. A typical dedicated approver could review an average of 30 paper submissions compared to an average of 80 electronic submissions.

Avantages

The software is simple and user friendly. Repetition helps our users become comfortable. Submissions are instant and time spent both creating the submission and approving the expense has been considerably reduced. Emburse Certify Expense truly makes life easier for all!

Inconvénients

We would love to see a complete remodel of the mobile app and interface. The mobile app is wonderful for taking photos but does make it harder to complete reports, especially if there are any errors that require attention. The mobile app also still seems to miss some taxes on hotels, shorting the submitter unless caught by the approver. The website itself, the desktop version, experiences high traffic and lag times, resulting in time outs or complete errors. While reporting this issue to the Support Side, I've only encountered one unhelpful representative but the majority of the time our support emails are handled quickly and professionally. The website issues haven't been as severe in the month of November at time of review, so perhaps they've made some upgrades or changes internally that resolved the issue.

Rydoo

Pourquoi passer à Emburse Certify Expense

Emburse Certify Expense provided a more customizable experience and met more of our needs than the competitors.
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Get's the job done, but could be better

Publié le 19/09/2022

Avantages

It was easy enough to use. It allowed for export into our accounting software to upload as journal entries. I liked that you could pull historical receipts and get trends, etc.

Inconvénients

Certify is finicky. There were a lot of instances of employees telling me their Certify wasn't working. Usually, it could be fixed by coming back to it later. Sometimes though, people's work would be deleted and that isn't fun if you have a lot of expenses. We also had a hard time getting Certify to pull data accurately from employee's corporate cards.

Randy

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Could be good, but isnt

Publié le 16/03/2017

Im going to make this kind of short....

I was lied to in the sales process, implementation dropped the ball continually. They have zero followup when you have an issue. My implementation coach and even the implementation manager I had to speak with never followed up with me. Oh did I mention they have an implementation fee they bring up just before you sign with them? Its not cheap. But they'll "discount" it.

Due to being lied to during sales, I had to figure out how Certify worked instead of it just working for me. I had to re-enter my credit cards 3 times, and I had 15 credit cards. I had to call the bank to get individual logins for all my credit cards. I have 25 very unhappy users and one irate admin (me).

The import into quickbooks did not go as promised as well. Due to all of this I now feel as if I know more about Certify than my salesman did when he sold me this crap.

The app for the phone is pretty good, Android better than IOS I think. The Web application though is horrible, just horrible. The Layout is bad, you have to confirm simple things, but you can delete an expense with no more scrutiny. They have no way for you to recover deleted expenses. The have a Wallet and a Report, you cannot edit most fields in the wallet, you have to move expenses into a "draft report" then move them back into your wallet! Its about a 10 click process just to change the amount of a receipt or change a category- very important things, heres the procedure lol.

1) Check expense(s) in wallet
2) Click Add to report,
3) Chose whether you want a new or existing report.
4) Confirm that you want to do that.
5) Wait for the expenses to load(which can take a while if you have a lot)
6) click edit
7) Edit the expense, click save (I'll give them this one)
8) Click the icon to open a menu
9) Click Send to wallet.

So 9 steps. There is an alternate way but you get to chose from a little window and you cant select multiple.

So why do I have to leave the wallet to edit an expense?

Oh and if you have a lot of receipts they remove the "merge" option. This matches your receipts with your CC charges automatically! But you cant have more than 100 or 150 lines of charges/expenses, they cant decide on which number, but its between there. So why would you make my life harder if I have MORE expenses?

I hope this saves you from some hassle, expenses are tricky, this is my second go around wasting dozens of hours.

App is good to use

Inconvénients

They dont know their system entirely. they will sell you something just to sell you.
Their salesmen dont know the ins and outs.

Kyle
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 21/03/2022

Avantages

Ease of use. You do not have to been tech savvy in order to use.

Inconvénients

Lay out on the mobile app. It can come across as confusing because it looks different than the desktop version.

SAP Concur

Pourquoi passer à Emburse Certify Expense

Cost effective to use Certify for the amount of reports we submit.
Daniel
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Hit the Easy Button

Publié le 11/03/2020

Much more efficient than the prior system that Murphy utilized

Avantages

Mobile and Desktop sync easily. Uploading receipts from the photo function is awesome.

Inconvénients

Sometimes extra entry of receipt information is required but probably because we're still learning the software/app

Utilisateur vérifié

Imburse Certify is great service for accounting ,Expense Managentment

Publié le 19/11/2021

Overall experience with the emburse certify Expense is amazing and exceptional as it has cutting edge solutions that make your accounting,expenses management, billing and Invoicing, accounts payable very. Easily and convenient.

Avantages

It is the best solution for Intuitive expense management, travel management and accounts payable automation solutions if desired as it has in built to complement your organization's growth to deal. With all these powerful features.

Inconvénients

The payment gateway or payments service. Such. PayPal , Skrill, Payoneer might have made it more useful though still it has best solutions for business needs .

Hans
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Content user and hoping for improvements

Publié le 05/05/2022

We solved our problem from using a manual process to an automated expense report process. It was also important to have a site that warehouses our receipts.

Avantages

First, it integrates with our American Business Gold Card. Second, it's intuitive and easy to use.

Inconvénients

Very happy with the expense software. I don't like it when the credit card link breaks. However, I know they are working to have a direct link in the near future because right now they are using a third party provider.

Kimberly
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports

Easy to use Expense Management

Publié le 23/11/2021

I'm overall very happy. It's easy for me to receive my monthly reimbursement by logging in and submitting my expense report. When my manager had a question about my report, it was easy to edit and send back. I used to have to do expense reports manually and this saves me so much time! The Support Team being super helpful was also a huge pro, no one looks forward to doing expense reports so knowing it's that easy to get help makes the process even better.

Avantages

The software is very easy to use. I didn't look at much documentation and was able to figure out how to add expenses and create reports. The user interface flowed and mostly made sense. When I did need help, the Support Team answered my phone call in less than a minute... I'm not used to a Support Team being so helpful, usually you're on hold or are talking to an automated system.

Inconvénients

The interface isn't attractive... it is easy and gets the job done though. At the end of the day the ease of use is most important to me.

Sophia
  • Secteur d'activité : Biotechnologie
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Certify is very easy to use!

Publié le 23/11/2021

Really like it, user friendly, love the sort feature where you can sort the source, cc, receipt whatever, that helps a lot! Do like that it doesn't sync with Netsuite.

Avantages

Love the receipt flexibility. photo or upload to app to sync. Also very easy to forward receipts by email.

Inconvénients

Set up is complicated, lots of controls to give access to to make sure setup is good, sometimes small ones are missed and employees get frustrated not having access or trying to proceed, fine turning needed. Credit cards don't always sync, very frustrating. Mine never did after weeks and weeks of troubleshooting. Doesn't sync with Netsuite is a real negative for our accounting dept.

Anna
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

A different type of expense system

Publié le 15/10/2019

As the administrator I think it's a fantastic program for cost savings in comparison to some other popular expense systems. Users struggle with adapting to this software compared to Concur. The interface is completely different for how reports are created and receipts are uploaded. I like that they are constantly making improvements based on user and administrator feedback (I was informed that the more requests they get for something, the higher that project gets bumped up on their development list).

Avantages

I like that there are several option to make it custom to our company (ability to make it work how we need it to). There is a vast learning library available and reporting is visually appealing and easy to find what I need to run as the administrator. The Certify tech support team is responsive and always rolling out new improvements based on feedback, we have already seen several positive changes in the last 4 months since switching to this for expenses and travel.

Inconvénients

User feedback has been that it's not user-friendly, there are several aspects of the software that aren't intuitive and users struggle with learning this system after switching from Concur's interface.
As the administrator it's difficult to create specific rules to kick-out certain expense categories for audit. We had to create a work-around by making a secondary account for myself to manually review those exceptions which is pretty odd and causes for a lot of double-work, as those approved by the secondary account come back to me as administrator to approve a second time.

Louis
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Ceritify app and control software specifically targets and organizes our teams travel log and...

Publié le 27/12/2018

Our team experienced an immediate affinity for Certify as an application which we are using along side our current CRM
in order to organize , track , and to monitor travel compliant policy alterations for our yearly , very busy travel schedule.
Certify as such has become a concrete asset as we save on needless and potentially expensive travel costs.

Avantages

We found that Certify readily integrates inside of our current Control Management Software quite efficiently and easily.
Certify's own management team help sire us through this process which ultimately reduced our dependency on IT
support which can be costly. Certify offers easy to use tools that allow our employees and resource allocation
to create fine tuned reports designed to address monetary waste as well to increase cost efficiency. As advised by Certify's team,
we are paying particular attention to travel mileage as well as incurred airfare. AP report generation is also available for our
accounting in order to focus on reimbursable costs for each department or by employee.

Inconvénients

We did notice occasional operational instability in the form of minor bugs with this program as well as the necessary synchronization
that must be initialized by each employee per server , however overall these inconveniences were mitigated through
intervention from Certify's capable client service department. They suggested quite effective work around solutions
to keep our report flow steady and current.

Toni
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Good for receipt uploads - clunky during report creation

Publié le 27/03/2020

Our company uses Certify to track and reimburse all work-related expenses. Whether that's a hotel bill for a conference in another state, to the meals and snacks you purchased during your annual off-site retreat, Certify is the way to break everything out by line item and have Finance approve.

Avantages

Certify allows the user to upload receipts and put the date of the purchase, which helps Finance get an accurate picture of your work-related spending. You are emailed a notification once your report is submitted, and also when it's been approved. A great feature is the ability to just email the pictures of your receipts on your phone to one email address, which automatically uploads them for you into your account. From there you can fill out the info related to the spend.

Inconvénients

Honestly - Certify is not very intuitive at all. The first time I tried to create an expense report I ended up creating 3 separate reports before noticing that something was off. The platform seems a little buggy, and you can't fix one thing without bulk fixing multiple things. It won't let you move forward unless everything is perfect, and most of the time, it is not clearly communicated what you're missing. You need to upload receipts one by one, but they don't filter into the same report. It's very manual and I dread creating expense reports at the end of any trip because it just takes me forever.

John
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Most bang for the buck

Publié le 30/03/2021

Certify has made our expense program manageable and transparent.

Avantages

Certify is intuitive. Users need minimal training.

Inconvénients

Corporate card holders can edit/delete the vendor information when creating a report.

SAP Concur et Workday HCM

Pourquoi passer à Emburse Certify Expense

Pricing and features. Especially mileage calculation feature.
Randal
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Certify Expense Reports

Publié le 22/12/2017

Some of the initial set up takes a little bit of time because if it is done wrong the errors will compound with time. Initial set up is key.

Avantages

The software is easy to use, both for the back office and for the people out in the field. The processing of expense reports and the integration into out Quickbooks is much quicker than doing it all by hand.

Inconvénients

We had some errors in the beginning of our use with Certify, in that the software would not allow us the ability to process credit card payments for some of our "Current Assets". I find this strange that nowadays with the use of credit cards for so much of purchasing in the world, that there would be a category of expenses that the software would not recognize. Certify was very helpful in tracking down this issue and explaining it to us.

Melissa
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Excellent Expense Reimbursement System

Publié le 30/03/2021

Avantages

Great software that fits global needs. Company continues to improve the system.

Inconvénients

There are still some reports that cannot be customized in the system. Have to pull it out and then filter and sort etc.

SAP Concur

Pricing and Ease of use
Melanie
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy to use travel and expense system

Publié le 04/07/2019

The business problem I am solving with using Certify is keeping all of the expense reimbursements organized. With the organization I currently work with, there are a lot of sales people who do a great deal of traveling that they get reimbursed for. It was difficult in the past to manually look at each receipt and total the amounts. With the system, it helps to streamline the process.

Avantages

I like that Certify sends me individual emails for each employee that has submitted an expense reimbursement. It also provides reminders if an expense has been submitted but not approved yet. This helps to keep everything organized and ensure nothing gets missed. With the system, Certify allows the approver to click into each expense and view the receipt. It is easy to approve and if you need to write a note to the employee you can do so within the system. For example, if an employee forgets to submit a receipt, I just write a note to them within the system to please upload the receipt. I then get an email when the employee responds.

Inconvénients

I have had an issue in the past where the employees would not receive emails when I write a note to them in the system. They would have to log into Certify. This issue has since seemed to have been fixed. Other than that the system is easy to use.

Lauren
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Trinity Logistics

Publié le 21/11/2018

With Certify our expenses of booking travel are down and it is also an accountability tool in managing our travel policy.

Avantages

This is a very intuitive easy to use software but the biggest Pro to this is their customer service. i can't say enough about their service especially on the travel side. Any problem we have ever had in the travel side was immediately taken care of. Very personable. As a user who does travel for the team almost weekly it is such a timer saver to have a service that keeps every ones information on file and provide you with every travel option on one screen. Booking travel is a breeze with certify and the reporting comes directly into the system without having to capture those travel receipts for air, hotel or rental cars.

Inconvénients

Occasionally when you upload receipts it puts the receipt in as a separate entry. I have not figured out what I do to make that happen but it seems to do it most if I don't autofill my receipts. It's not a big issue but more of an annoyance when it happens. That said, its a great product.

Jessica
  • Secteur d'activité : Psychologie

Certify Review

Publié le 11/03/2020

With Certify, I am able to ensure that I am getting reimbursed for money that I spend at work both directly and indirectly including gas, mileage, school supplies, food for meetings, and more! Thank you certify for ensuring that I am getting paid for the things I pay for!

Avantages

I enjoy how easy the software is to use! I can use Certify with any expenses that I have including receipts from meetings, receipts from purchasing classroom supplies for students, gas receipts, and more. I can even upload receipts from my phone and transfer them to certify in a very simple process which makes my expense reporting stress free! As I mostly use the software for mileage, I enjoy that I can easily input my regular travel and have it deducted automatically while also having the option to "map it" and "round trip" my route in order to have an accurate account of my travel expenses. This software makes my overall expense reporting experience simple and easy!

Inconvénients

At first I did not like how there were so many separate accounts for my work (timecard, notes, expense reporting etc.) However, with Certify, everything you need for expense reporting is in one place. Initially the action tabs can be a bit confusing and can maybe be modified. However, once you understand what they are for and how to use them they are very helpful. Other than that there is not much I would change about certify as it makes my experience so easy and stress free!

Yvonne
  • Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Ease of use in the field.

Publié le 05/04/2019

Avantages

Entry is very easy with the mobile app. I use this in the field. It is so much more convenient than doing expense reports longhand and having to fax in. Data entry is very fast. Sending in for review and processing is seamless. The few times I needed directions I was able to get accurate help from customer service immediately. They are professional, knowledgeable, and supportive.

Inconvénients

The app has minimal instructions for correcting entry errors after the expense report has been generated. Customer service redeemed this issue by being very knowledgeable and helpful. The available tutorials also only cover general field usage with no help for doing fixes. Also, photos of receipts do not always accurately fill the expense field and do need to be reviewed before saving in order to correct blank or incorrect fields.

Emmanuel
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau

Great Software When You Implement it Correctly

Publié le 05/12/2018

When I worked for a company that already had the software up and running and had time to work out the implementation bugs, it worked great. If you can try to include yourself in any focus groups or test cases during testing, so you can make sure that your regular expenses will be able to be entered.

Avantages

As far as travel and expense software go, Certify is very easy to use. The first time onscreen prompts help you figure out how to enter expenses for reimbursements. I've used other mobile expense software, and I would have to say that Certify has the friendliest interface, and it is difficult to get wrong. The menus and layout make it easy to find current submissions, past reimbursements, and to update your profile.

Inconvénients

I have worked at a company where we switched from one T&E software to Certify, and the experience was terrible. While the interface was great, there were too many steps required in order to enter an expenses. I would also have trouble when I tried to split an expense for a single charge, and had to contact my accounting department as well as Certify Support. It was determined that certain steps were overlooked when the initial implementation of the software was done, so it took an extra 2-weeks, before I could correct my error. Unfortunately for me, this pushed me into the window where the Credit Card I used got charged the interest for that month. I was of course paid back, but it was a hassle none the less.

Jennifer
  • Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux

Certify Review

Publié le 18/09/2020

- Overall, I really enjoyed my experience with Certify. The benefits of this program is that I was able to collect all my supervisor's incoming expenses and receipts and invoices with very minimal frustration and confusion due to Certify's organized program.

Avantages

- how organized the interface is (ability to easily find and go to where I need to go)
- classic, clean, sleek look to the website

Inconvénients

- I remembered a few times where I had to click backwards in order to accomplish something moving forward. For example, when I was creating a expense, if I wanted to look at the overview of the expenses, I'd have to click backwards in order to view it, and then go back to the expense report that I had just created. A lot of back and forth that caused much inconvenience.

Lindsey
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

The easiest expense system I have used

Publié le 18/12/2020

Overall one of the easiest platforms we've tried...and we've tried a lot!

Avantages

Expenses are always tricky, and making sure people get them in on time and in the proper format for filing... but I've found that Certify, from the app to the optionality, has made it easiest for our teams to expense quickly and correctly.

Inconvénients

It does require ample employee training due to the complexity of billing but the platform makes the process as intuitive as possible for tracking time, processing expenses and generating client invoices.

Risa
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Creating expense reports couldn't be easier!

Publié le 25/02/2019

Before Certify, I had to physically tape receipts to a piece of paper and scan it to our finance department. Now, I take pictures of receipts as I get them or forward receipts from my email. I can then easily create, send, and approve expense reports.

Avantages

Creating expense reports couldn't be easier! I set up my account so that I can forward email receipts directly to Certify and the app makes it super easy to snap photos of receipts and upload them. In my role, I also have to approve expense reports - Certify makes it easy to do that (and make edits when something is submitted incorrectly). PLUS, their customer service is great - they are super supportive and friendly and are able to resolve any issues that arise quickly.

Inconvénients

There's not much I don't like about it, but sometimes Certify will guess what expense category something belongs in, but it is often wrong (I just ignore it, so it's not a huge problem).

Heather

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

This software is like an "EASY" button for life!

Publié le 10/07/2018

The ability to keep track of every mileage reimbursement that I had ever had!

Avantages

When traveling as much as I used to for work, Certify gave me the ability to not only keep track of where I went, but the notes feature allowed me to keep track of why I was going there.
I actually had an error occur at work which caused me to have to go back 3 YEARS and give the accounting department a list of every time I drove to headquarters. Being able to go back into Certify to find specific times/dates/mileage/etc. helped me prove that I was actually owed a few hundred dollars! It was no fault of my company or myself, just one of those oversights that could have been missed by anyone. But had I not had Certify and it's ability to keep track of EVERYTHING, I never would have been able to prove the error had occurred!

Inconvénients

Even though I used the app on my phone for years, I still found myself getting confused when it came to determining whether I needed to create an "expense" or a "receipt" - I think there should/could be an easier way to label these two options so that it identifies more with what each one actually means. While it may look as though it should be self-explanatory, there were times when I would just forget.