Emburse Certify Expense

4,7 (1 254)
Logiciel de gestion des notes de frais et de déplacement

(1 254)
Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

1254 avis

Margarida
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Control your expenses easily

Publié le 12/12/2018

I find it quite helpful to manage expenses especially if you need to control your team expenses. You and set it to send reports to you and approve them or not. It's really user-friendly. App's design is not the best but it fills your needs.

Avantages

It's really easy to submit your expenses with your phone through certify's app without needing the internet. You can just add your full day expenses and at the end of the day with just one button send it all to the software in your computer and from there you can create reports and send them directly to your manager.
The person at your company controlling the software has the ability to choose which categories appear in your app, so it can fit every business and every person.

Inconvénients

The invoice recognition doesn't quite work. So just stick to the fill up the blanks yourself.

Ryan

Time Savings with Certify

Publié le 01/09/2017

Avantages

I am happy to no longer need to hold on to paper receipts to turn in for monthly expense reports. Submitting your report is very easy if you've kept up on your receipts everyday. Also very easy to review and approve reports for my sales team.

Inconvénients

The auto fill feature is very spotty. Some days it works perfectly and some days it works poorly so my sales team end up missing errors and submitting reports that require work to correct. In the web site, the receipt view can be annoying as it continues to pop up even after you close the window.

Emily
  • Secteur d'activité : Impression
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Do NOT waste your time or money!

Publié le 04/10/2018

We spent many weeks researching the best options for what we were looking for in an expense tracking software. We tried several trials and lastly ended with choosing Certify for the job. Talking with our sales rep, it sounded like a dream! He addressed each of our concerns and assured us everything we were looking for was within their app.

After we signed the contract, we experienced our first taste of what was to follow in how we were to be treated. We set up our first meeting to get started, and after confirming verbally, via email, and google calendar invite, our Account Manager was a no-show. No, follow up, emails, or calls to let us know either. We waited in the meeting link for 30 minutes before we reached out asking what had happened. The response we received was not of an apologetic one, but more of an “oops, I guess I forgot”. With this sort of response, we asked that an honour would be placed in that if the software was to not work for us, we could exit our contract without a penalty. Our sales rep agreed that this was a reasonable request, and confirmed we would have an exit option without penalty if their software did not work out for us.

We contacted our reps and let them know the software was not working for us. We tried, but it left us doing more work than our prior manual process. After requesting our account to be terminated, we were given penalties to be paid for exiting our contract agreement early. They would not honour any other agreements.

Avantages

They were willing to work on pricing before we signed up.

Inconvénients

Their system is outdated. The software could be good, but it seems they are not willing to update to get there.

They use a 3rd party linking system which will result in you having to manually reconnect your cards to the system weekly, or your reports will not pull in transactions correctly.

The way the users are set up, it makes no sense and has a very hard flow to things. You constantly have to ghost another user to approve expenses billed to a card that is added to your user.

They are not a customer-focused company who is concerned with their product or how their customers are treated and focused more on filling their pockets.

Certify has a great sales team, but that seems to be where the customer service ends and loads of issues begin.

Sandra
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

In all the times I used it, I only had one bad experience and that was rectified quickly.

Publié le 30/04/2018

Much easier than the old ways of dealing with receipts.

Avantages

Easy to edit. Easy to understand. I mostly used it for mileage, so the mapping was easy to understand. I also used it for purchases, which was a little more difficult.

Inconvénients

I enjoyed the software, but I was a little confused with the uploading. It was a little tedious, but other than that, it was pretty easy. If I had a long receipt it made it a little difficult. Looking for an easier way to upload.

Mark
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great way to capture my expenses while traveling

Publié le 27/04/2018

helps organize my expenses and makes me remember to submit my report on time

Avantages

easy to use, always available on my phone using the app. The fact it prepares my report every monday is great.

Inconvénients

wish you could add splits before you compile reports. Wish auto fill worked better. Every once in a while this do not show up after syncing

Tiffany
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The app really makes Certify a winner

Publié le 19/02/2019

Avantages

I like the Certify app to upload receipts. One photo of a receipt, and then toss it. Later, assign those receipts to an expense report, submit, and done. Tracking for end of year is easy.

Inconvénients

It is sometimes difficult to maneuver around in Certify, especially between expense reports.

Michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Meubles
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Good expense software

Publié le 22/10/2018

Avantages

The best thing about Certify for how I use it is the synchronization with credit cards. This make it very convenient to make sure I have everything expensed properly and everything matches up.

Inconvénients

The interface can be a little confusing sometimes. I have used SAP Concur for some time now so when I switched it was frustrating to enter in some basic transactions. But I got used to it. The other thing i noticed is that the iPhone app is not a direct link to the software but instead needs to be synchronized before the data will go back and forth.

Shari

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Certify has helped us process expense reports faster than ever before.

Publié le 01/09/2017

Avantages

They have a terrific support staff that helps all the employees with any issues they may have using the app. Having the ability to take a photo of receipts is very helpful in the problem with missing receipts. The initial set up was quick & we were able to import the expense reports directly into our accounting software eliminating errors.

Thomas
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A company I represent requires us to use this for expense reports

Publié le 07/05/2018

Ease of use and ease of submitting the finished expense report.

Avantages

I like that it is done online and once I complete the expense report it will automatically notify everyone in the chain of command that it is completed and submitted.

Inconvénients

It is not as easy as I would like to connect receipts to the report and I typically scan them on my printer and save to a file on the computer. It should store any previously used receipts in a "completed" folder so they don't continue to come up when I'm trying to attach new receipts to a new report.

John
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I use Certify every month both personally and for my employees

Publié le 13/03/2018

It even keeps you updated on the process of your and your employees expenses.

Avantages

Certify is easy to use. It is easy to add receipts. It keeps good records. It has an easy approval process as well.

Nicole
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Certify Review

Publié le 11/03/2020

The overall experience with Certify has been great, I am able to submit receipts easily and also I am able to help and assist managers when they need me to submit expenses for them when they aren't able to.

Avantages

Our company is a fairly new company and when we 1st started out the company was using another software that was so complicated at times! Then they introduced us to the certify software and it was much easier to upload and track our expenses. You get to see the step by step process of approvals and you the software makes it so easy to edit and make corrections! Very simply software.

Inconvénients

There was an issue one time when I submitted an expense for reimbursement and the expense was never paid because that was a glitch somewhere in the system where accounting did not process the expense that was submitted.

Toni
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Good for receipt uploads - clunky during report creation

Publié le 27/03/2020

Our company uses Certify to track and reimburse all work-related expenses. Whether that's a hotel bill for a conference in another state, to the meals and snacks you purchased during your annual off-site retreat, Certify is the way to break everything out by line item and have Finance approve.

Avantages

Certify allows the user to upload receipts and put the date of the purchase, which helps Finance get an accurate picture of your work-related spending. You are emailed a notification once your report is submitted, and also when it's been approved. A great feature is the ability to just email the pictures of your receipts on your phone to one email address, which automatically uploads them for you into your account. From there you can fill out the info related to the spend.

Inconvénients

Honestly - Certify is not very intuitive at all. The first time I tried to create an expense report I ended up creating 3 separate reports before noticing that something was off. The platform seems a little buggy, and you can't fix one thing without bulk fixing multiple things. It won't let you move forward unless everything is perfect, and most of the time, it is not clearly communicated what you're missing. You need to upload receipts one by one, but they don't filter into the same report. It's very manual and I dread creating expense reports at the end of any trip because it just takes me forever.

Melanie
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy to use travel and expense system

Publié le 04/07/2019

The business problem I am solving with using Certify is keeping all of the expense reimbursements organized. With the organization I currently work with, there are a lot of sales people who do a great deal of traveling that they get reimbursed for. It was difficult in the past to manually look at each receipt and total the amounts. With the system, it helps to streamline the process.

Avantages

I like that Certify sends me individual emails for each employee that has submitted an expense reimbursement. It also provides reminders if an expense has been submitted but not approved yet. This helps to keep everything organized and ensure nothing gets missed. With the system, Certify allows the approver to click into each expense and view the receipt. It is easy to approve and if you need to write a note to the employee you can do so within the system. For example, if an employee forgets to submit a receipt, I just write a note to them within the system to please upload the receipt. I then get an email when the employee responds.

Inconvénients

I have had an issue in the past where the employees would not receive emails when I write a note to them in the system. They would have to log into Certify. This issue has since seemed to have been fixed. Other than that the system is easy to use.

Yvonne
  • Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Ease of use in the field.

Publié le 05/04/2019

Avantages

Entry is very easy with the mobile app. I use this in the field. It is so much more convenient than doing expense reports longhand and having to fax in. Data entry is very fast. Sending in for review and processing is seamless. The few times I needed directions I was able to get accurate help from customer service immediately. They are professional, knowledgeable, and supportive.

Inconvénients

The app has minimal instructions for correcting entry errors after the expense report has been generated. Customer service redeemed this issue by being very knowledgeable and helpful. The available tutorials also only cover general field usage with no help for doing fixes. Also, photos of receipts do not always accurately fill the expense field and do need to be reviewed before saving in order to correct blank or incorrect fields.

• Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Imburse Certify is great service for accounting ,Expense Managentment

Publié le 19/11/2021

Overall experience with the emburse certify Expense is amazing and exceptional as it has cutting edge solutions that make your accounting,expenses management, billing and Invoicing, accounts payable very. Easily and convenient.

Avantages

It is the best solution for Intuitive expense management, travel management and accounts payable automation solutions if desired as it has in built to complement your organization's growth to deal. With all these powerful features.

Inconvénients

The payment gateway or payments service. Such. PayPal , Skrill, Payoneer might have made it more useful though still it has best solutions for business needs .

Vince
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great Solution for a team with heavy travel

Publié le 26/08/2019

We switched from excel based spreadsheets for expenses and having to tape receipts onto pages to submit. This makes life so much easier when on the road. I can approve reports much quicker now that they are cloud-based.

Avantages

Ability to track expenses for a team. Smartphone use, from uploading receipts to booking travel, makes it easy to stay on top of the expense reports.

Inconvénients

Some of my team likes to book travel by train and this isn't very easy to do through Certify. Sometimes flight changes have not been communicated in a timely fashion to some of the team.

Lauren
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire

Convenient One Stop Product for our Team's needs

Publié le 24/09/2019

We love this product and in my 8 years here we have had two others that were difficult and the customer service left a lot to be desired. Great product and Great Service.

Avantages

As the person who books travel for our entire leadership team, I love that I can go to one reliable source and search all travel options. Trying to create itineraries that meet all their schedules is challenging but this software enables me to look at all the options in one place. We originally used it for airfare but have come to rely on it for hotels and car rentals as well. I also have to give a "10" to their customer service. They are prompt, friendly and reliable. I never have to wait for an answer and when we need to make changes they take right over and get it done.

Inconvénients

To be honest, I really can't think of a "con". I have never had an issue with Certify Travel & Expense.

Victor
  • Secteur d'activité : Jeux d’argent et casinos
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Certify Expense helps save money

Publié le 03/08/2020

My overall experience with Certify Expense has been great. It has helped our company cut costs and survive in a harsh economic climate. We're in the Casino industry which has been hit hard during this time and we've still managed to stay afloat because of Certify Expense.

Avantages

My favorite thing about Certify Expense is how simple it is to approve or deny expenses and we can add notes to explain the reasons for our decision. We handle several projects at once and Certify has helped us cut costs on travel, reduce spending on projects and we've reduced our finance department drastically which helped us save on labor expenses as well. Employees can manage their own travel plan and expenses but adhere to the limits set by management.

Inconvénients

Customer service has been slow to respond to our requests and we often end up solving the issues on our own.

Mike
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

My use of Certify

Publié le 16/12/2016

I was lamenting the loss of productivity with our old method of expenses. Our CFO found Certify and what a profit in our business. 90% of the time I can enter the expense within 5 minutes of getting the receipt. I hang onto the receipts and compare them before submitting my weekly report. Simple and fast. Took a little getting use to the logic of generating a report. Like any new software and with someone internal to our organization who is knowledgeable, you get the hang of it. I would never choose to change back.

Avantages

Not having to submit physical copies and entering expenses as they happen.

Inconvénients

I have bad luck forwarding emailed expenses. My boss typically can't read them. I'm not sure what the system does to these emails but maybe storing them as a PDF would help?

Laurel

Is a valuable T&E tool!

Publié le 24/07/2018

The digital processing of T&E reports is by far more efficient than having employees submitting them on paper through snail mail.

Avantages

Ease of use for employees to track and submit expenses. The ability to track their expenses on their mobile devices.

Inconvénients

the delay/processing time for employees who have a large number of items to process in one report is a huge time eater. And, moving between items they feel is cumbersome.

• Support client

Great value for a piece of software that's unobtrusive but effective. We use it daily and love...

Publié le 08/04/2018

Avantages

It has really made tracking expenses and travel costs a breeze to track, leading to more efficiency and accuracy within our reporting. All of our outside customer sales reps use it daily.

Inconvénients

Scaling to a larger business can seem complicated through the web app in the very beginning but they have a great service team that can answer all your questions. Also things like expense reporting and creating spreadsheets can sometimes take a few moments to load entirely but that's normally due to network issues and rarely has to do with the app.

Ian
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Certify is pretty easy to use. The auto-import from my companies' purchasing card is very...

Publié le 27/04/2018

Easy to use purchasing reconciliation

Avantages

The auto-import from my purchasing card is very useful. I also enjoy the mapping system for calculating my mileage. Compiling reports is quick and easy. I like the simple user interface and no nonsense page setups.

Inconvénients

While the auto-import is great; I have experienced purchases that have been placed on reports but will not be deleted. I can't delete these values and they have accrued over my 2 years of using certify. This makes me worried when I have a report due and still have extra values located in my history. Scanning in receipts and matching receipts to my purchases could be a little easier too. Another concern with matching receipts to purchases is when a tip is applied to a purchase there is no way to identify that. There should be a TIP option on restaurant purchases that would solve discrepancies between official purchases and money spent.

Jeff
  • Secteur d'activité : Sécurité et enquêtes
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

Ditch the receipt

Publié le 11/03/2020

Totally loved ease of use!

Avantages

After snapping a picture of the receipt, the system auto populates the open fields

Inconvénients

Sometimes the auto populate gives the wrong town or state but that's easily overcome to make corrections

• Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture

Review from the Administrator side

Publié le 14/12/2018

Overall I would say it has been a good experience.

Avantages

It is pretty user friendly for our travelers. The website is easy to use.

Inconvénients

The presentation of data could be better. In terms of looking up by employee and expenses by time period. I know our sales people have some difficulties in changing dates on expenses.

Gregory
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

A Lifesaver.

Publié le 16/12/2016

Certify has changed my outlook on completing expense reports. Instead of drowning in paper receipts and scratching my head trying to remember what happened weeks (or sometimes months!) ago, Certify and its mobile app make it a breeze to keep track of everything. The amount of time and stress spent on the reimbursement process has been significantly reduced. I highly recommend to any organization! You will not be disappointed.

Avantages

Straightforward and easy to use. Great mobile app. I love the auto-fill feature that actually reads your receipt and automatically completes the required data fields for each expense.

Inconvénients

Sometimes when you navigate away from the expense screen before finalizing the expense, you lose the information you have already inserted.