Outbrain

Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
4/5
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

29 avis

Hannah
Hannah

Helps with page views

Publié le 28/07/2018

Avantages

Easy to utilize user interface that enables actual time updates and reporting. Complete exposure into outcomes that enables my group to make modifications that will right away affect the project performance.The platform is really user-friendly.

Inconvénients

You cannot make edits to existing projects once they are live, you need to recreate them if you wish to alter any aspects.

Salah
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Creative shopping

Publié le 23/07/2023

It's all very well done and very easy, and the ads are quick to roll out. I've been using it for a very long time it also has everything I need it's fast with tasks and very good shopping. I don't think it will be like the next days that platform like that because it's the best for me

Avantages

Everything is fine, and here too the customer service is very good they always receive all problems quickly they are able to solve any problem as quickly as possible the platform always has conversations going on I love using the platform. This is permanent

Inconvénients

I hope the notifications will be permanent and the arrangement will always be good as it is now. There is a very big development in the platform. Every day I see good things inside the platform.

• Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Access to great media, but targeting and exclusions are limited

Publié le 25/02/2021

A good experience but could be better when spending alot of money each month.

A good experience but could be better when spending alot of money each month.

Avantages

We like that we are able to target new audiences on new medias and get a good ROI when running Ads witho outbrain.

Inconvénients

We wasted alot of clicks and impressions on low quality websites as we are limited to how many we can actually exclude.

This actually caused us to cancel alot of campaigns with Outbrain.

rotem
rotem

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

An amazing way to reach new customers!

Publié le 11/06/2018

wat to reach new users

wat to reach new users

Avantages

It's a great way to reach the best audience at the right time. Outbrain bring us the best ROI we ever seen from other PPC platforms.

Inconvénients

It has friendly UI, and great ways to reach various target audiences. The only cons its that you need some short period of training on the system.

Moises
Moises
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Easy to use but also difficult

Publié le 16/07/2019

It is an awesome way to get traffic to your site. It's top notch and the options and demographics is so easy to get stats and build upon them on your next campaign.

Avantages

Its very quick to get started and creating campaigns. You have a lot of useful options to create you campaigns. ec. locations, placements, os type.

Inconvénients

Editing your already created campaigns content. Lets say you created a campaign and added a picture and you have to edit the picture. There is no visible way to go in and edit the image. You cannot find the option to edit.

Maria
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

It was not a good experience

Publié le 14/08/2019

Avantages

The idea of ​​the tool is very cool, especially the way they proposed that our content be discovered by the target audience.

Inconvénients

Unfortunately, the company that represents them in my city did not do a good job, the campaign was confusing and we could not see any relevant results to justify the investment

Yuri
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

Outbrain helping University

Publié le 28/08/2018

Avantages

The advertising agency that provides services to the University where I work proposed the use of Outbrain technology. We have a lot of content but it was not possible to get it to a lot of people at the same time, and that's what Outbrain helped us do.

Inconvénients

The support here in Brazil was confusing, this delayed the beginning of the campaign and displeased the company. Luckily, in the end the numbers were positive and this softened any problems that had occurred previously.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Could not make it profitable

Publié le 07/06/2022

Avantages

It has been a waste of money, segmentation is not precise, we get a lot of clicks but 0 conversion. I think Outbrain is not made for ecommerce, it's more for viral blogs earning money from impression and clics.

Inconvénients

Missing transparency regarding the conversion attribution.

Ran
Ran
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great tool if used properly and constantly finetuning

Publié le 07/08/2018

Was good, but the management costs might be overwhelming.

Was good, but the management costs might be overwhelming.

Avantages

Easy to use interface that allows real time updates and reporting.
Complete view of the results that allow the team to make improvements that will immediately impact campaign performance.

Inconvénients

A long setup time, you need todo a test campaign first in order to see if it meets the requirements, and continue to update it until getting a satisfy results.
You also need to keep a close track on CPCs and see if recorded in campaign analytics program.

Zac
Zac
  • Secteur d'activité : Études de marché
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Read the brand name sites you know and love

Publié le 21/11/2018

Avantages

Outbrain is great because they give site owners and brands the ability to advertise on different big name brand across the internet. They do the work and reach out to these sites, while giving you an easy to use platform that allows for easy campaign management.

Inconvénients

The software is pretty standard and has a bit of a learning curve. We'd like to see better options for lower ad spend on new ad campaigns, and not giving such priority to bigger brands with bigger budgets.

• Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Outbrain helps us reach high value customers

Publié le 19/03/2019

Avantages

The software is very user-friendly and a number of updates have been added over the course of last year, which allow for a better campaign set up, more precise targeting and have helped us decrease our acquisition costs.

Inconvénients

At the moment it's not possible to evenly split budget between ads, meaning that the ad that has been identified as the most promising by the algorithm gets assigned quite a significant share of the overall budget. Hence, conducting tests on ad level has proven a bit tricky.

Abdul Haseeb
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Want to reach a wider audience?

Publié le 28/03/2019

I use Outbrain - Amplify to reach audience worldwide to promote my products. It has been a real helping hand to scale. I see a lot of good publishers on the network (in most of the countries) who got tons of traffic everyday. You can create campaigns in multiple countries and paying in only one currency which helps to ease reporting! Also, if you are looking to retarget users, I believe Outbrain got a fair hold here!

I work with other native advertising tools & I would say the UX design is much simpler and easier then what I see elsewhere.

Last but not least, customer support is top-notch! Quick, Sharp & Supportive!

- Fast & easy campaign set-up,
- Very specific GEO targeting,
- Excellent tracking,
- Audience reach at a fair price,
- Quick & reliable reporting.

Inconvénients

- No ads preview once the campaign is live,
- Cannot target Chinese market,

soufiane

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

My secret lead generation weapon :)

Publié le 13/03/2019

Outbrain is one of the greatest channels for our generating leads in our industry. The CTR and CVR is way better than normal display Banner.By paying less for the clicks compared to FB & Google, we are getting the highest ROI from this channel. I think Native Advertising is the future and i am happy working with such a big player like Outbrain and to be honest, i am enjoying their great customer support.

Great support
Targeting options (GEO, Age, Interests, Retargeting etc...)
Pixel and Tracking implementation
Low CPC

Inconvénients

Interests targeting optimization still not possible at the moment of this review

Zeke
  • Secteur d'activité : Médecine douce

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Fake clicks and overcharged by double.

Publié le 05/01/2022

Very bad they faked clicks, double charged me and are providing no customer service.

Nothing

Inconvénients

They do fake clicks, there is no customer service I have not received a reply to a single message over the last month just automatic message replies.

Alternatives envisagées

Meta for Business

Pourquoi passer à Outbrain

Because they're the only ones that offered it for my products.

A very good Native Advertising software

Publié le 25/03/2019

We are very satisfied with Outbrain. The software is our number one provider for Native Advertising and we prefer it to its competitors.

Avantages

I like how easy to use Outbrain is. The whole platform is very intuitive and you can easily find your way around. Also, by using the variations mechanism I can easily create several variations with my assets without manually booking them in one by one. This is a big advantage compared to other platforms.
Also, whenever we experienced any kind of difficulty with our campaigns, the customer team worked very fast and provided excellent solutions.

Inconvénients

I seriously have no big issue with the software. The only thing bothering me from time to time is that single ads cannot be deleted out of a campaign. But using the pause function is an ok workaround for us.

Yilmaz
  • Secteur d'activité : Articles de sport

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Don't get robbed by this company!

Publié le 01/07/2022

Very bad experiences !
just daily frustrated about this company, because they are still charging us...

Very bad experiences !
just daily frustrated about this company, because they are still charging us for no service!!!

Avantages

This company made our days to a nightmare. They are charging us even we have canceled the account weeks after.
No advances with this services of outbrain. Do not fall for their promisses. Do not add your credit card on to otherwise you must cancel your credit card so on.

Inconvénients

no Service and no support at all.
They just simply don't reply. After adding your credit card, you will be charged for nothing and after that, you must change your credit card, as they charge you way after you cancelling the account!
We are highly upset with this company and can not recommend this outbrain to no one!

Louise
Louise
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Expand your content with Outbrain!

Publié le 11/01/2018

Was able to get my content in front of fresh eyes and drive new website traffic!

Avantages

Outbrain allows you to take a piece of important content and push it out beyond what most agencies are capable of. You can see your content featured on some high DA sites, meaning you'll get more eyes on it. Instead of traditional display ads, these provide relevant content to website visitors and can help direct traffic your way. If you have a great piece of content, Outbrain can be a great tool to get it the visibility it deserves and grow your brand.

Inconvénients

It's not cost-effective for everyone. There is a minimum spend, so it may not be in everyone's budget.

Elisabeth
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Great Tool with high Viewability

Publié le 13/03/2019

Avantages

Easy to use after a quick onboarding
In-line editing in tool
Great CPCs

Reporting is only in CSV
No pacing of campaign shown (will it spend full budget using current bid?)
No preview of the ads and no mockup for screenshots possible

Douglas
Douglas
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

Never Been So Dissatisfied

Publié le 31/05/2019

Never Their terms of service are not clear, and I waisted days trying to create a campaign to get banned with little explination.

Avantages

None, Seriously I was kicked off the platform before my first ad was approved.

Inconvénients

I tried to create an add campaign for a self help legal program with an affiliate link. I was kicked off the platform, and was not told why. They just said this type of content doens't fit what their host sites affiliate want. Instead of just telling me this and letting me edit my ad, they deactivated my account. Very dissatisfied.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Outbrain is a great tool for advertising!

Publié le 28/11/2017

Outbrain is great for distributing your published articles!

Outbrain is great for distributing your published articles!

Avantages

Outbrain allows me to publish my articles and drive traffic to them from websites across the internet!

Inconvénients

The cost of Outbrain is at time a bit shocking, but the website traffic can really lead to great results.

• Simplicité d'utilisation

Super great tool to amplify the reach of your content

Publié le 19/03/2018

Avantages

This is a marketers best friend. It's very easy to set up individual content pieces or say even an entire blog to get promoted.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the placement of the content is not the best so click throughs can be lower or their quality not the best.

Outbrain For Good Cheap Traffic

Publié le 18/09/2018

Avantages

Very easy to use from a user interface standpoint. Many targeting options and easy to segment audiences.

Inconvénients

Bulk changes can be challenging at times but for the most part it is a great network

• Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Drives Leads, but Conversions?

Publié le 10/10/2018

Avantages

We get a ton of traffic from this channel, at relatively inexpensive prices. But I'm not sure if these leads are actually materializing into new business for our company. . .

Inconvénients

Leads can vary widely in quality. Most visitors just bounce after click, some view through convert, have not gotten much direct response.

César José
César José
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

Outbrain: a good choice?

Publié le 04/08/2021

Avantages

I loved that Outbrain generated more user interaction with the content I generate, fulfilling the promise they made me.

Inconvénients

At first it was a bit difficult to understand how the platform works, but with a little practice everything was easier later.

Balwinder
Balwinder
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Way better than other marketing options

Publié le 19/04/2019

Avantages

Outbrain is a winning option for me. It has all the great features that I want. CPC is low, not as costly as other rivals, easy to use, are some features which make it amazing.

Inconvénients

I think live projects need some improvements.