Avis clients sur CoSchedule Marketing Suite

CoSchedule Marketing Suite

Calendrier marketing avec gestion de projet et gestion sociale

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

105 avis

Kinga
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Gamechanger for your content distribution.

Publié le 15/05/2018

Avantages

I don't know how my marketer's life looked like before checking Coschedule out. My social media & content planning is a serene pleasure right now. If you are seeking the complex machine for your content, look no further. It definitely lived up to my expectations. It works smoothly and without a single flaw - always published what I planned.

Inconvénients

Maybe pricing could be improved a notch - I think it may be an obstacle for many small businesses. However, this money is spent well.

Best feature is the Write Better Headlines

Publié le 30/09/2019

Overall experience has been beneficial for my blog especially as the Headlines Analyzer is a free option and most useful to title my posts right.

Avantages

The best feature in this is the Write Better Headlines feature which helps analyze your post's headline and slot it for better keyword and SEO placement. Also good for scheduling posts for social media promotion.

Inconvénients

Pricing package is a little pricey. The number of features through the paid package are more hence the overall learning curve is also considerably longer.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Good program, several bugs..

Publié le 22/01/2018

Extremely easy to use and a decent value for the money. For advanced reporting and a platform that is cohesive with all social media platforms, go bigger.

Avantages

I like that it has an extremely simple platform, easy to navigate and customer service is timely. For the money, it is a good base platform that saves time.

Inconvénients

This program is not cohesive with several needed platforms, and I have continuous issues authenticating LinkedIn. They say that it's the LinkedIn platform, I don't know. Used to get reports on activity, but they would always show no activity so they just stop sending the reports.

• Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

CoSchedule and I have an on again off again relationship.

Publié le 12/07/2018

ease of management of multiple marketing products, campaigns and deadlines

ease of management of multiple marketing products, campaigns and deadlines

Avantages

I like CoSchedule's marketing calendar and social media distribution a lot. It makes perfect sense for someone running a WordPress site which can be integrated. The beauty of it is when you publish, you can also distribute to social platforms, which is cool.

Inconvénients

It only works with WordPress. Well, you can use the software without the integration, but you lose the elegance of the setup. So the Joomla guy who was going to build an interface? Not so successful. And it only works with WordPress.org. WordPress.com sites are a no-go. So it has to fit to work. I also found it to be cumbersome for loading social posts outside the realm of article distribution.

Jatin
Jatin
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Best scheduling tool

Publié le 28/08/2019

This software is a very important part of the workflow.

This software is a very important part of the workflow.

Avantages

I can single handedly control everything as if there is a team of people working alongside me. Calender is an awesome feature embedded for scheduling purposes.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the changes made on to the software are not explained properly. They need to provide some release notes when they update anything.

Mindy
Mindy
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique

Probably better for teams

Publié le 08/03/2018

Not as many benefits as I had hoped, but it is helpful to have my blog posts scheduled out for the year all at once on all platforms.

Avantages

I like that I can post ideas and have my list for the month right in front of me, but truthfully, I have found I can do the exact same thing in Trello. I love the way I can set up templates to strategically post my blog posts out again on social media for the entire year on all my social platforms. It is super helpful to see everything that is scheduled to go out for the entire month all at once.

Inconvénients

I feel like there is so much more to this software that I am just not utilizing at this time as it is just me using it and not a team. I thought the social scheduling would be sup helpful for me, but again, for my purposes, there are other tools that will work for me that are simpler and less costly. The templates are great but the setup could be easier and quicker, in my opinion.

• Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Worth the money if you use all CoSchedule features

Publié le 25/11/2018

The CoSchedule team has been consistently kind and easy to reach. They're great.

Avantages

CoSchedule provides a seamless dashboard--and it's integrated with WordPress. I used it mainly for social media scheduling, but the integration is super convenient.

Inconvénients

The price hike over the years. It is worth it if you use ALL of the features or platforms, but if you just need it for a few things or only log in every week, not so much. I miss it something fierce when I do product launches as you can do your whole marketing plan in there.

• Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Very useful and user friendly

Publié le 09/12/2018

Only after switching to another tool like that I appreciated overall experience with CoSchedule. Functionalities are not everything when UX is bad. CoSchedule had it all.

Avantages

Very user friendly and helpful when managing every day marketing activities. Once I switched to another similar tool (company's decision, not mine), I miss CoSchedule a lot. Everything in one place.

Inconvénients

Nothing like that actually, I can't come up with any cons.

destiny
destiny

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great to use, Hard on your pockets

Publié le 16/10/2019

Overall satisfied. Customer support is quick and efficient, I just wish the pricing was better for small businesses.

Avantages

I love the Wordpress integration. Probably the most useful feature of the software. Being able to create campaigns directly in a WP post is fantastic.

Inconvénients

Way too expensive. We had to downgrade our plan and lost some of the features, but we're not missing them too much. The app is horrendous.

• Support client

This is a game changer for posting to multiple platforms.

Publié le 17/05/2018

Avantages

Coschedule will automatically post things for the best time of day depending on the platform and day. It's easy and clean to see your whole month planned out. It's also easy for multiple people to contribute.

Inconvénients

If I delete a post on the platform, coschedule still says that it is there. There's also a lot of popup chat boxes and the screen can get cluttered.

Agnieszka
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A few words from a heavy user

Publié le 18/01/2019

Avantages

I'm a heavy user of Coschedule. Actually, they even invited me to their podcast as they saw that we really use a lot the tool.

I use it mainly as a Twitter and LinkedIn post planner as there's no option to schedule posts inside these tools. We also use it as an editor calendar to mark all new blog posts and email campaigns.

The big pro is their easy drag&drop interface. I like the fact that you can change the time of publishing the post in a second (it's important when there's for example some problem with the application and we don't want to post anything then).

Inconvénients

I had some problems with the fact, that the tool unconnected itself with LinkedIn so the post was not published on time (and I was on holidays so didn't have the possibility to control it). They should also work on their system of planning the hours of scheduled posts - we also had some problems with them.

Brian
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Productive and useful tool to manage entire marketing campaigns!

Publié le 04/07/2018

Great time-saver and good productivity tool for online entrepreneurs!

Great time-saver and good productivity tool for online entrepreneurs!

Avantages

I loved the intuitiveness ans fluidity of the software, especially the marketing calendar! It operates like a typical software calendar, but everything is visual and graphically represented. When I need to manage the whole email marketing and marketing campaigns together with social analytics and team reporting, this software can deliver them all in one place! Very time-efficient and powerful!

Not forgetting that I can publish all my blog content and social promotion, reuse workflow templates and approve those workflows. The crucial factor here is time-saver! I do not have to use multiple software to co-ordinate and track manually at all. If you are having your own business, you would really appreciate this factor, as you may have to perform multiple roles all at once.

You can request a demo to check the usage of the software. I have tried it and I like the clean and modern interface. Again, the speed and responsiveness of software support, help and technical team support are prompt (not necessarily immediate) and timely to solve my doubts, enquiries and questions.

Inconvénients

Well, it does contain a lot of features. Hence, the learning curve may take longer; it takes a while for me to familiarise with the features and the exact steps to get a feel of the workflows. Nevertheless, it is worthwhile taking sometime off to learn as one starts using it.

Cost is always an issue for good software. Unless you are working in a team, you may not need powerful functions like having snapshots of every project in one place, checking on project timelines and upcoming deadlines, and following up with specific teammates.

• Secteur d'activité : Articles de sport
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

It's like cloning myself several times over

Publié le 22/05/2019

As the head of a small marketing team, my time is stretched incredibly thin. CoSchedule provides the ability to gain more time in my week by having routine content planned will in advance so I can more on ideas quicker.

Avantages

The lifesaving ability of this software is in its scheduling and templating. I save so much time by having templates for my weekly content that still allow me to dynamically input content so the posts stay unique. I can have all of my routine content pre-scheduled for the week, which allows me to focus on content as it happens and run with ideas faster.

Inconvénients

Some features are not very intuitive, and it is very difficult to find information on the specifics of them before you devote time to them.

April

Affordable sm management tool

Publié le 06/07/2018

Avantages

Afforable and offers a lot of features, also allows you to have multiple users and multiple accounts.

Inconvénients

Important features for monitoring are missing as are the in depth reporting needed to measure success.

Rachel
Rachel
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Not As Expected

Publié le 24/03/2022

Customer support doesn't guide you through a process when you have a problem they just point to a link so you can read and figure it out for yourself. I will not be renewing next year.

Avantages

I like the part where you can publish to all your social media accounts at one time.

Inconvénients

If I knew from the start that your Instagram pages need to be converted to a business page I wouldn't have bought the product. I have had trouble ever since with Instagram to convert and it just doesn't work.

Réponse de CoSchedule

Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback, Rachel. I'm very sorry to see CoSchedule hasn't fully met your expectations. Please feel free to reach out to support@coschedule.com with any further comments or troubles. We'd love to help in any way we can.

Part of our every day

Publié le 29/01/2018

Avantages

CoSchedule offers a clear visual of where everything is scheduled. Colour coding makes identifying campaigns running a piece of cake!

Inconvénients

The scheduling process is, sadly, quite a manual one. It would be fantastic to be able to bulk schedule the same post on numerous days.

Monique
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Greatly helps with our content marketing!

Publié le 03/10/2017

Able to accomplish a lot more and quickly get a view of an entire month's worth of planed content.

Avantages

Best feature is the way it integrates with our WordPress blog and allows us to schedule social media promotions of our content.

Inconvénients

Wish that we could automate certain things like being able to set rules so certain content is always automatically posted. As well as being able to add recurring events.

Veronica
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great tool for keeping your project on track

Publié le 17/03/2022

Avantages

It's a valuable resource because I can easily manage all my projects, tasks, notes. I also like the possibility to customize the layout of my calendar and with the drag-and-drop system I can reschedule everything as needed. Plus, if my colleague or I want to edit a project, we will instantly receive a notification by email, so you're always aware of what's going on with it. And all of these features are free!

Inconvénients

Probably, I will improve the social media report in the analytics.

Réponse de CoSchedule

Thanks for leaving such a great review, Veronica! We're so glad you're enjoying CoSchedule

• Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Fine social media scheduling tool

Publié le 26/02/2020

Was solving the business problem of scheduling social, also was initially quite excited about the content helper, but that ended up not being my favorite. MAybe it has improved since I have used the product though.

Avantages

I used Coschedule when I worked for a small start-up, it's scheduling features are fine and set out to do exactly what they're supposed to do which is schedule social. I had no issues with it on that front.

Inconvénients

However, being a small team I used their "content gathering" feature for a while and did not find it super helpful in sourcing good/quality content to share which was a bummer.

Adriahnna
Adriahnna

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

CoSchedule has quite simply changed my life.

Publié le 07/05/2018

Avantages

I can schedule posts to the website WITH EASE! I have eliminated almost 4 apps just with coschedule. I can schedule posts and tweets at the same time.

Inconvénients

It is expensive. I don't feel like there are enough features at this point to pay the high fee. There are also some social sharing issues I've ran into.. You are not able to schedule tweets or IG posts with tags. It's just not available which is a bit frustrating. Also, the preview isn't quite exact so it's close to pointless unless you're previewing a photo set. I'm hoping that these are implemented before my next billing cycle.

• Secteur d'activité : Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Amazing for Social Media Planning!

Publié le 19/02/2019

Avantages

When I worked in my company's Marketing department, I used this software a lot of plan out social media posts out. It was nice being able to sit for a day and plan out a months worth of content so I wouldn't have to worry about it throughout the month and I could work on bigger projects. It was also great because my manager could look over what I had planned and if she didn't approve of something she could let me through the app.

Inconvénients

It could be more streamlined and user friendly. But that's hardly a con.

Nica Chesca
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Worth exploring for your social media management needs

Publié le 07/10/2022

Avantages

I like how easy it is to schedule using this software. You can manage your content in a more organize way.

Inconvénients

I find it more expensive than the usual tools I've tried in relation to what I'm doing as a social media manager.

Réponse de CoSchedule

Thanks for sharing your experience with us and the community, Nica. We appreciate your feedback! Feel welcome to reach out to support@coschedule.com with any questions. We're more than happy to help ����

Annie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

CoSchedule has made my life so much easier

Publié le 10/01/2017

From scheduling social posts to launch automatically at a time ideal for my custom audience, to dishing out tasks for our upcoming content pieces, CoSchedule has made my life so much easier. I'm on it every day assigning projects, scheduling posts, writing, editing, planning. I can't say enough good about it. I love it!

Avantages

It's easy to use and makes sense to a content marketing team. And it has a ton of integrations, so I can write my post and put images in a Google Doc and it'll upload it to Wordpress.

Reyanne
Reyanne
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great for Marketing and Scheduling!

Publié le 27/03/2019

Avantages

This software easily allows you to plan your social media posts, manage appointments, and plan marketing projects. It is the perfect all-in-one calendar and conveniently manages your time and marketing efforts.

Inconvénients

It can be a little overwhelming to use if you are a marketing or social media beginner. However, once you get used to the features it is extremely productive!

Kendra
Kendra
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

CoSchedule for Marketing Teams

Publié le 06/03/2019

Avantages

When I am on the hunt for a new software to integrate in my business, style and functionality are at the top of my list. I truly like the layout of CoSchedule. You are given the option to create different calendars and add multiple social media profiles.

Inconvénients

There is ALOT going on when using this software. It was confusing when I first started to created my calendar. As a small business owner (with no employees), I found this software to be more beneficial for small businesses with multiple employees. I think it is a bit much for just me. There are alot of features that I don't use.