Bynder

Créez, organisez et partagez tous vos fichiers quand vous voulez

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

143 avis

Ernest K.

Unlimited Features and Customization, Great Support

Publié le 04/12/2018

We came from manually coding our seasonal assets to a landing page for our dealers and distributors. It was a great experience for them but far too much time and effort to maintain. We Then migrated to an FTP solution that saved us a ton of time each season to upload assets but was an awful experience for our dealers. Upon researching DAM systems we came upon Bynder. We were drawn to them based on the branded experience and the ability to make it feel Ruffwear and not another generic file sharing platform. In the first 6 months the number of process improvements and ideas that have come about based on Bynder's abilities is amazing.

Avantages

The amount of customization and branding combined with the features available are incredible. The on-boarding was organized and efficient. Post support, success manager is great to work with. The continuous improvements every month to the platform show the commitment to evolving the platform.

Inconvénients

Due to the amount of features and customizations it can be a bit overwhelming unless you are in the system using it daily.

Mayank G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Animation
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Meets all project management needs of an animation studio

Publié le 29/12/2020

Bynder is the platform where we manage our animation projects and meets our project management requirements in a perfect way so far except reporting tool.

Avantages

Bynder is the most user-friendly and easy to use project management platform with its relative extensive features such as video brand studio, workflow manager and digital asset management infrastructure.

Inconvénients

Although in overall Bynder is the most user-friendly and easy to use project management platform, it is hard to say that reports tool is that much user-friendly and sufficient to reflect all required statistical data.

Alternatives envisagées

Digizuite DAM

Pourquoi choisir Bynder

Wrokflow module of Bynder was more suitable for creative content creation process.

Logiciel antérieur

Digizuite DAM

Pourquoi passer à Bynder

Bynder's workflow manager was more suitable for tracking the animation development process.
Tia E.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Does the job

Publié le 27/07/2021

Avantages

I use this software to access branding materials. I like the ease of finding new material.

Inconvénients

I don't like the download feature. Seems that it would be easier from the main screen but you have to open each one.

Kathryn W.

Good Overall Product - Needs Continuous Improvement

Publié le 10/01/2019

The help-team is generally really responsive at the onset. But once the ticket has to go to engineering or product, I don't get any follow up on where my ticket stands or projected timelines for solving said problem.

Avantages

Overall I like this product, I think it's generally user friendly for me as the admin. I find it easy to organize my assets and my users.

Some of the reasons I find it cumbersome are because users within my organization are asking the system to do things that it's not capable of. (ie, using it more as a shareable dropbox as opposed to a directory of assets)

Inconvénients

...that said... I find myself having to put in tickets to fix or implement things that feel like they should already be a part of the integration. For example, I asked the system to kick out a report. Within webdam, the report pulled up 4,000 assets that fit the criteria I searched for. However, when I kicked out the excel file, it only showed the first 1,000. What's the point of reporting if I can't see the whole report?

Also, my department established a process in webdam for Regular users and it worked for a year or so and then suddenly stopped working due to changes made in the system. It's currently being sorted out now, but it was a frustrating discovery.

Ron G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Articles de sport

Functionality vs Speed

Publié le 17/12/2018

We are using Bynder as a digital assets manager to share images, campaign tools, and videos to our internal teams, dealers, distributors, and media associates. So far our outside visitors who use Bynder have found very few issues with the tool. However, others have found the interface daunting and difficult. We have had made huge concessions to our homepage to funnel visitors to our Bynder site forgoing many of the features.

Avantages

I have grown to like Bynder's filter system and understand its power in finding assets quickly.

Inconvénients

1. There are always issues with load time and responsiveness.
2. Setting up permission levels and functionality is a real chore. Maybe it is our needs, but the initial setup was not well-explained.

Dennis G.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Webdam is an image and asset repository online.

Publié le 30/12/2017

Great image asset manager that allows teams to share assets and control access to those assets company-wide.

Avantages

It let's you share assets with a team or company. I was the admin (in my previous position) for a Webdam install for about 300 users at a university. The assets can be available to all or you can share them with granular permissions. You can store images, videos, documents and other types of files.

Inconvénients

The permissions were tricky to setup and sometimes had to be setup numerous times to actually work. The search was also a bit tricky to get good results.

Jason W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services d'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I love WebDAM and so do all of my users

Publié le 22/01/2018

brings all of our assets together under one system and allow access to all users across the company

Avantages

Sharing directly from the system is amazing, along with folder permissions this makes the system extremely powerful

Inconvénients

sometimes the functionality does not always work reporting and uploading tends to go in and out and when a new version is added to the system any previous sharing links contain the old asset

George G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion

Easy and capable Digital Asset Management tool

Publié le 25/07/2018

Continuous improvement. it's replaced Evernote and Dropbox for my digital asset management.

Avantages

For years I've struggle with a huge Evernote trove of assets or multiple Dropbox folders. Bynder has replaced all that. Very clean database. Just the right amount of categories and tags to provide organization without requiring an extensive dictionary. And Thumbnails that are big enough to see and take action against. Also, you can share files with colleagues and customers very easily.

Inconvénients

There's nothing I actually dislike... perhaps I'd like better frontpage control over which categories are displayed by default. No bigee.

Bram H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

• Support client

Bynder became the primary step in workflow around marketing

Publié le 18/05/2016

We started using Bynder over 3 years ago and we've grown with them. From DAM to Marketing Automation we've always been one of the first users and the super intuitive interface makes it that we still use it. We are now with over 70 people in our team and the system still can handle all our assets and workflows.

Avantages

The interface definitely. It's so easy that we never have to explain how it works. We're OS X users and everything seems really familiair which helps.

Inconvénients

The roadmap can always be faster. New features are announced and most of the time released on time but we always want them as soon as we see them.

Sofia J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Cosmétiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Love the free try

Publié le 16/03/2021

As an enrtepenour in a country like Argentina, i cant afford to pay professionals each time i need to make some modification to my social media videos. Bynder was my solution to that need.

Its easy to to create, edit and adding sound and music.

Avantages

It has so many features, so usefull. But The only feature I used is the video editing feature. And it is super recommended, to achieve quick changes for my social networks.
An extra tip: its super easy to share in social media , its adjust to what you need.
You can also check for the perfomance of the video as a campaing, really cool info you could you, i donna wanna lie i didnt use it to much, but its seems really cool.

Inconvénients

As I said I didn't use it much but I didn't find any major faults, the search function seemed very outdated no biggie.
It seems to expensive for me, so i only use it free trial.

Gayla W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Énergies renouvelables et environnement

Built For Sucess

Publié le 29/03/2017

Bynder is a great tool - since it is built to your specific needs, there is a lot of thought that goes into the up front to ensure it's success and user-friendly. Bynder's DAM module empowers our marketers to be able to find things on their own, see the brand guidelines, and know what is already "brand approved" in one place. By having featured collections, we can present new and interesting materials that others may not know about in an easy to find way that gets the new assets in our stakeholders hands more quickly than ever before.

Bynder's Workflow module is intuitive and easy it is for our stakeholders and legal teams to review, annotate and provide feedback in a timely manner to our creative team. It has greatly improved our communication and efficiency working on projects.

Avantages

With one central location for people to find files, guidelines, images and inquire about projects, we are much more efficient in providing people what they need, and ensuring brand compliance. Having Collections and the file send feature is extremely helpful. We also use workflfow, so Bynder collectively allows us to be nimble in our creative development and asset management.

Inconvénients

I wish the workflow tool integrated better with the DAM.

Bryan C.

• Support client

Great product, excellent people!

Publié le 21/12/2011

This is a DAM excellent product and is supported by a fantastic, responsive DAM staff. I highly recommend working with the folks at WebDAM for anyone interested in sustainably managing, or wanting to improve access to, their collection of digital materials!

P.S. a small note about (webdam)/admin/keywords.php:
"A keyword list enforces consistently throughout your asset library. By using a keyword list, your administrators will be presented with the list to choice from when adding keywords from the Edit Captions page. If you had previously uploaded a keyword list, you will have the option to append your new keywords or replace the previous list.(Seperate keywords and phrases by comma and/or a newline)"

*consistently = consistency
*choice = choose
*Seperate = Separate
*newline = new line

Avantages

WebDAM is an excellent product with a lot of potential. It is powerful, robust and configurable for most any set of circumstances in which it is used. Your support and customer service staff are absolutely wonderful! The webinars I've attended have been excellent and pertinent. Managing user access to specific folders/assets based on group membership is a fantastic custom option. This system has everything we were looking for in a Digital Asset Management system.

Inconvénients

Parts of the interface are cumbersome. Sometimes it's too many clicks from here to there, sometimes it's just not easy to find the function: in training I've conducted thus far, I have had 3 people ask "How do I move files around? Can I drag and drop?" Managing users (folders maybe?), editing metadata on assets, viewing folder and asset data could all stand some improvement, but the functionality remains.
We've been experiencing some odd locking up issues as well. This seems to be related to the auto-logout function (it would be nice if the local administrator could set that auto-logout length of time). When it locks up, only restarting the browser returns functionality. **Have experienced this in Safari & Firefox on Mac OS

Jenn S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Highly versatile interface and GREAT product!

Publié le 11/04/2017

We have pushed BrandConnect "to the limit" a few times, and have experienced nothing but positive customer service and a "what can we do to make this happen?" attitude from the WebDAM team. They continue to evolve the interface so that it is becoming a fully-customizable portal, which is adaptable for different client needs. Dynamic Templates are the perfect way to allow users to customize marketing collateral, while still maintaining the approved messaging and Brand attributes we need, as well as Legal and regulatory requirements. Users have easy, organized access to all approved materials, and can customize and download from anywhere at any time - on their schedules! This has been a game-changer for us as a marketing tool and I look forward to leveraging all the enhancements they have on this year's roadmap. I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars for features only because these have not yet been released but the fact that they are working on the updates and that this product will soon surpass all our expectations is AWESOME!

Avantages

Versatility, all the main features we need

Inconvénients

It isn't COMPLETELY customizable yet, but it is on the roadmap so that isn't even really a valid "con" - I had to search for one, because I love this platform and this vendor.

Réponse de Webdam Traduire en français

Thanks for your detailed review Jenn. Great to hear we¿ve been a game-changer for your team! We definitely have some awesome features and products launching this year, we hope they exceed your expectations.

Lesley M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good product that is helping us make the most of our digital assets globally

Publié le 02/08/2017

Enhanced collaboration and sharing of digital assets across our global organisation. Ability to keep all our digital assets in one place and organised and tagged to improve searchability and usage. It also allows us to run reports to see how material is being used and who is using it.

Avantages

Simple to use, intuitive, helpful customer support and Bynder continue to provide enhancements and new functionality to improve our experience. It has been a big benefit to our organisation and enabled us to combine two separate digital asset libraries into one effective global system allowing all our teams across the globe to share and collaborate.

Inconvénients

When we reviewed the market we found no one DAM product was an exact match for our needs by Bynder definitely came the closest. We would like more push notification functionality and also stop/start uploads for times where internet connection is patchy in some of the areas where we operate but we know Bynder is continuing to assess and develop new things on their roadmap

• Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Intuitive system -works great.

Publié le 12/07/2018

It's much easier for sales reps to find the content they need, rather than asking me for files multiple times per day. I love that you don't have to slog through folders - you can mix and match tags/filters to find exactly what you want in very little time. It's also been great to have public links to the files (if desired) to send them out to people outside of the company, like prospects.
Way, way better than Dropbox... there's also rudimentary tracking features which could be improved but already have come a long way in the 2 years we've had the system.

Avantages

It is very easy to find what you need, and it's really easy to train new employees on it - I basically tell them it's like searching on Amazon. It's a huge upgrade from the folder-based system we were using before (Dropbox). I really like that if an asset needs to be updated, you only have to upload the new version to one place.
Our client service rep is also wonderful.

Inconvénients

It was a slog to get the system fully implemented. I suppose that's the case with any digital asset management system, though. It is also pretty expensive for what seems like relatively simple software.

Kristin G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Administration publique

Making the most of Webdam

Publié le 11/04/2017

I've been working with Webdam for the past 6 months and have received great customer service from Chris Marshall. In those 6 months, our organization activated our Brand Connect site and Chris was very helpful in making that happen. The ease of editing at the parent folder level is great. The only issue that I've experienced has been when I submit tickets that are never answered.

Brand Connect, Ease of editing

Inconvénients

Search function - seems very old school

Réponse de Webdam Traduire en français

Thanks for recognizing our CSM, Chris! Glad you¿re enjoying working with him as well as Brand Connect.

Apologies for the unanswered tickets, we try to get to all tickets in a timely manner. If this happens in the future, please don¿t hesitate to escalate your issue to your CSM so we can get it resolved quickly. Additionally our help site, www.damsuccess.com, may be useful also.

• Secteur d'activité: Ressources humaines

Excellent Asset Manager

Publié le 10/01/2019

Avantages

The browser intergration is smooth and easy to use, allowing drag and drop and other useful features. The custom API abilities are very nice too.

Inconvénients

Lacks a few key features you would expect to present in any DAM like cut and paste of assets, searchability of folder names, a trash can. The biggest downside to me is that if a feature is not working properly, like default sort order not saving for half our users, the solution has to be voted on to be determined important enough to be worked on. This can leave major functionality missing and features not working while you wait for months if not years for a possible fix that's not even guaranteed.

Caroline M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

Bynder was the best thing that happened to our department in 2018

Publié le 17/12/2018

It's when the division president drops by -- in person -- asking for photos of a project and you are able to pull them up almost instantly and email the proper size to him inside of 5 minutes. Makes you look like a hero and an organized one to boot.

Avantages

At last, the photos, proposals, documents, style guides, presentations...(you get the pciture) are all in one place and searchable down to the last period and exclamation point.

Inconvénients

The database works hard to deliver our search results, but we always expect more and faster results would be heaven. And one other thing, the wait to see new assets after posting can be agonizing. Particularly if you have additional files to upload with it.

Brigitte B.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy place-it, easy find-it.

Publié le 11/04/2017

WebDam is very friendly user. We have a multitude of users from various groups with different needs and capabilities. WebDam allows us to put security in place so we do not share our intellectual properties with just everyone.

Avantages

Drag and drop to upload assets

Inconvénients

The light box is cumbersome. The assets needs to stay in there until they are downloaded from the people we share with but WebDam wont alert us when the files are actually downloaded by the end user.

Réponse de Webdam Traduire en français

Thanks Brigitte! Glad to see Webdam is helping you keep your content secure.

Regarding your feedback on lightboxes, have you tried watching those particular assets or checking the download reports? If neither accommodate to your workflows, contact your CSM for additional help.

Travis R.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Learning and loving this DAM software

Publié le 26/05/2017

Our teams save time, energy, and frustration on a daily basis.

Avantages

We love WebDAM's ability to organize and display our marketing team's assets. They are searchable and there are so many flexible options for downloading, sharing, and collaborating. WebDAM is more flexible to our needs than I ever expected it would be.

Inconvénients

There is a lot to learn to make this software work for your needs, but anyone who has served as an admin for this should expect that. The Brand Portal is awesome but more difficult to implement. I wish there was a bit more support around that.

Jade J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Appareils médicaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés

A day in life of WebDam

Publié le 11/01/2019

My overall experience with WebDam/Bynder has been great. The customer service is outstanding ... I mean they go above and beyond what I could ask for. So professional and helpful.

Avantages

What initially attracted me to WebDam was the low cost and functionality.

Inconvénients

The one thing that I like least about WebDam is that folders cannot be dragged and dropped into the upload window and that they don't appear in searches.

Caitlin F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great product that grows with your company

Publié le 17/12/2018

Overall we've had a great experience with Bynder. We've been able to steadily grow and the new features they have added and improved have also improved our work streams.

Avantages

The people at Bynder are great. The process of building our product was seamless and our contact always get back to us quickly with answers to our miscellaneous questions. They were also willing to customize the product to fit our needs and willing to grow with us, given we are a small organization but growing rapidly.

Inconvénients

There are some features that I wish were robust. For example, the Guidelines feature is quite limited in formatting and is not as user friendly as the portal. Another example - we'd love to be able to check multiple filters at once. The photo cropping tool was also quite limited but Bynder recently made improvements to this. Another cool feature about Bynder; they listen to feedback and are constantly improving the product.

Arjun N.

WebDAM for Root Capital

Publié le 21/12/2011

WebDAM has been extremely effective in cataloging our vast library of images and even more effective in terms of the ease with which we can extract those images and the data associated with them such as names, dates, locations, industries etc which we use a lot in our storytelling function. The customer service has been nothing less than fantastic. So thank you for this highly recommendable product!

Avantages

WebDAM has greatly increased the ease with which we catalog and use images associated with our work in many ways
- Vast storage space which reduces the need for filtration of images
- Well organized folder system with activation options
- Metadata allows us to catalog information along with every image for story development purposes
- Different download sizes for web or print purposes
- Lightbox system allows us to share images easily for internal and external purposes.
- WebDAM's versatility also allows us to store design files and collateral files for downloading by staff members.
- AMAZING customer service! Prompt responses on service calls and high quality and regularly scheduled webinars.

Inconvénients

The only con I think of with the current version of the software (that we purchased) is that it does not have an inbuilt media player to play video files. I have been informed that this is something that can be incorporated into the package.

• Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur

Review for Bynder

Publié le 11/01/2019

Avantages

Ease of use to manage digital assets
Integrations with Drupal and other third party software
Ability to manage users and permissions
Keyword searching
Load time and speeds
Customer service

Sometimes glitchy features
Lack of full customization on front-facing brand guidelines page
New features are slow to employ

• Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Bynder

Publié le 08/01/2019

Overall, working as a contributor to a large Bynder database has been a mixed bag. Some of the upload processes and interface choices are a bit frustrating. But in general, it's a stable platform that gets the job done in helping large organizations share assets.

Avantages

At its best, Bynder makes it easy to find and share resources within a large team. The interface is generally friendly and easy to navigate.

Inconvénients

I wish there were better upload options for assigning photo metadata to fields within Bynder or auto-tagging assets based on metadata. The 'related assets' feature is often confusing and file versions could be displayed in a much more friendly way. Pricing seems a bit high compared to other solutions.