Driftrock

Une plateforme de génération de leads multicanale

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

9 avis

Simon B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne

Tech that makes working in Facebook a BREEZE

Publié le 21/05/2015

Matt and team helped Savoo navigate Facebook in an easy, transparent and hugely value adding way.

I recommend DriftRock for any business that knows there are big opportunities with Facebook, but don't have the right people/ resources internally - but even if you do the tech makes is so much easier to launch and iterate on campaigns. We're looking forward to seeing and experiencing how DriftRock develops.

Technology

• Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

An advertising dream come true

Publié le 19/07/2019

I ran the team at Driftrock through the wringer to get all of my questions answered and our integrations set up properly. I know we are not their highest dollar client but I felt like it because they stuck with me through a process that took quite a long time to complete.

Avantages

I always wanted to be able to run more custom audiences but for a business of our scale, it was not feasible to download and upload massive lists to several accounts, everyday. Driftrock solved all of that and made it possible to run any ad to any audience I can think of.

Inconvénients

Synchs do fail somewhat regularly so if you're doing a synch every 3 hours, it can sometimes mess up your delivery. It is something to watch if you're running a time-sensitive campaign.

Jeff C.
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Absolute mess of a product with horrible support

Publié le 12/07/2019

I inherited them when my predecessor left, and I've been in the process of decoupling them from our programs so I can remove them entirely. The constant failures aren't worth the headaches even if the service was free!

Avantages

It does what we need it to do... when it doesn't fail (which is at least once a month)

Inconvénients

Constant failures of syncing (which is what the entire purpose is). Support that's based in the UK, so there's at least a day lag from when I discover an issue and until someone actually responds (typically 2-3 days). And techs that then blame the issue on user-error when I haven't even logged into the platform for weeks.

Mark D.
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great tool for creating audiences for Google Ads

Publié le 12/07/2019

Very good. The sales team wasn't too pushy. The free trial was exactly what I expected. Incredibly easy to set up.

Avantages

It's super simple to set up. Within minutes I was able to start creating audiences in my Google ads account direct from my CRM. We have a tag based CRM, so we are able create a Google audience from anyone that completes a desired task on our site.

Inconvénients

It got a little more expensive than we thought. We have a large database of contacts so as we started creating the audiences we saw the costs rise.

Alternatives envisagées

Zapier

Pourquoi passer à Driftrock

Their integration with Google Ads
Ed W.
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy software with great support

Publié le 15/07/2019

Avantages

We used DriftRock's platform to synch contacts between Infusionsoft (CRM) and our ad audiences. It helped us to show the right message to the right person at the right time dynamically. This allowed us to avoid manual uploads that are a static point in time.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the authentication with our CRM would disconnect, but the support team proactively let me know and helped work with the CRM's API team to resolve the issue.

Richard B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Great time saver

Publié le 31/03/2015

I manage Facebook ad spend for several clients as Rekrmend.com and I've used most of the Driftrock products for one or more of them. Custom audiences are a big part of that and at first I was constantly reminding people on the client side to upload the latest email list to use for targeting or excluding. The Custom Audience Sync app does that automatically.

Avantages

It was easy to integrate, works fine and saves time, particularly if you would otherwise need to ask someone else to refresh the data for you. I've rarely needed support but when I did it was very swift.

Inconvénients

None to speak of - I did have one client with a really old CRM system that made it hard to integrate but I think that would be the same with all 3rd party tools. More like I would advise the client to update the CRM...

Chris H.
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great team and service

Publié le 11/07/2021

Adoptech is a SaaS company that helps other B2B SaaS companies increase sales . We highly recommend the Driftrock service for client acquisition.

Avantages

We liked Automation with our CRM that captures granular user data, flexible UI , great support service, really helped us acquire and convert leads. Driftrrock made themselves available to us whenever we needed help

Inconvénients

I could not set it up myself at first, but their support staff were excellent, they have made user journey changes which has made the UI more intuitive

Ed W.

Note globale

Great way to show the right message at the right time to your CRM contacts

Publié le 26/05/2015

I use DriftRock Flow to create audiences based on tags in Infusionsoft. It allows me to show the right message to the right audience at the right time (and create exclusion audiences). It works very well and the team at DR is extremely responsive and helpful. I would highly recommend DR.

Avantages

Fast, easy to use, helpful/responsive customer support.

Inconvénients

None. I don't have any complaints.

Dave B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Great Tools To Sync Intercom Leads With Facebook Audiences

Publié le 12/07/2019

Driftrock is a great company to work with, they really care about their customers.

Avantages

The automatic refresh of audiences every 3 hours.

Inconvénients

The 10,000 record limit for audiences size.