Planday

Planification des employés, suivi des horaires et présences

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

55 avis

Paul
Paul
  • Secteur d'activité : Organisme social ou civique

Great software

Publié le 15/08/2018

Avantages

Planday really reduces management time compiling the rota, it is easy for staff to manage holidays and good to help managers stick to weekly staffing budgets. The punch in/out function again reduces admin time for paper timesheets and reduces the possibility of fraud.

Inconvénients

It would be great to be able to set parameters and then it generate the rota for you, hopefully this will be developed in time!

Erica
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great Add-On for Practice Mgmt Systems Missing HR Functionality!

Publié le 11/07/2018

My office uses a practice management system with next to zero HR functions, a terrible time clock, and no integration with platforms from other vendors. We were looking for a platform that would allow employees to see their schedules, request vacations, switch shifts, etc. we also wanted a time clock that integrated with quickbooks. PlanDay lets us do all of this quickly and easily. We have been able to literally cut our time spent on payroll by over 50%, and reduce scheduling time by at least 1/3.
The other features have also helped us streamline, organize, and centralize our HR activities while “going paperless.”
The app is user friendly and our employees love using it, we’ve even noticed a recognizable boost in employee morale since starting PlanDay

Avantages

Great sales, customer service, training, and tech personnel! Everyone is extremely helpful, knowledgeable, awesome at responding very quickly with easy to understand, concise yet complete answers. No pushy attempts to up sell, wanted to give me only the functionality I actually needed.

Looked at several different platforms, PlanDay was by far the most user-friendly and visually appealing.

Time clock feature syncs super easily and accurately with QuickBooks for Payroll, and employees love being able to clock in on their smartphones.

LOVE the reporting feature that tracks attendance tardiness and other metrics for direct input into performance reviews.

App is fantastic and employees love it.

Provides pretty much all the functionality we need to go paperless with most of our HR functions - scheduling, shift changes/time off requests, payroll (via quickbooks sync), keeping track of benefits, personnel files, etc.!

Has saved us significant time and money spent on HR!

Inconvénients

I do wish there were some additional things I could do and more parameters/constraints I could add within the scheduling function to make things quicker and catch certain potential errors. For example, I’d love to be able to put in certain legal requirements/constraints and have the scheduler not allow me to break them (e.g. lunch for each employee must be no later than 5.5 hrs after shift start). Not really a huge deal, would just be a convenient accuracy check for me. Also wish I could send invites and more things via SMS for those without smartphones without employee needing to be charged.

Jodie
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Don't get tied in

Publié le 30/11/2023

Totally disappointed with their complete lack of customer care. Some systems trust they are good enough and don't tie you in with a contract but instead have a rolling month by month contract. PlanDay ties you in from the moment you are in discussions with them and it's a minimum 12 month contract, which they do not let you out of, even if you have told them you don't want to go ahead 6 weeks before it even begins.

Avantages

We liked the sales person. He was very aimable and helpful

Inconvénients

Charging us for what we did not use. We signed a contract but our staff subsequently told us they already used PlanDay in other jobs and it was nto good. We cancelled 6 weeks before the contract was due to start but they charged us for 12 months anyway. We asked to speak to a senior manager. Instead they set up a Direct Debit to take the full amount of money in one go, without our permission. Outrageous behaviour. If they had had a better system, we would not have cancelled.

Ivar

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Best functionality, but what's with the lagging??

Publié le 16/11/2023

So-so. There's no better functionality on the market but the loading times are horrible.

Avantages

I researched vigorously for the best scheduling app for our restaurant chain and Planday has the largest set of functionalities that cover all our needs.

Inconvénients

The mobile app has long loading times. Our employees have iPhones and are used to swifting through mobile mobile apps with high speed. But this app sometimes loads 30 seconds, even 45 seconds while opening the app. We have contacted support, it has gone a little bit better, but employees still think it's a very slow app.

Melissa
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

LoveLoveLove PlanDay!

Publié le 16/08/2016

PlanDay was the best decision we made this year. Easy, fast and user friendly for both management and employees!

Avantages

We'd been looking for an online scheduling tool for the last few years, but all of them provided only information from the employee's point of view. PlanDay was the first (only?) to provide the ability for us to toggle back and forth from the employee view to the management, or "position view". Moreover, the customer service is beyond compare. What an incredible tool PlanDay has been for us!

We have 2 requests:

1) We would love to have the capacity to block employees in advance from being scheduled on future shifts. For example, if an employee wants to attend their family reunion in October, we'd love to have the capacity to block those shifts NOW to prevent them from being accidentally scheduled in October. While the employee has this capacity, we would prefer to have it as well.

2) Similarly, since students comprise at least 50% of our staff, we would love, as managers of PlanDay, for US to have the capacity to block out certain portions of certain days for our staff who are students taking classes in school. Again, this would prohibit them from being accidentally scheduled while they're in class. Again, while employees have this capacity, we would prefer to have it as well.

Hi Melissa,

Thanks for your review! Always wonderful to hear from our happy customers.

Regarding your requests, there is actually a way to do this within the system. Your Activation Consultant will be reaching out to you shortly to help you set this up.

Also, have you heard about our Ambassador Program, where you can earn money for recommending Planday? You can learn more about the program here: http://planday.com/ambassador

Ellie
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme

Using planday

Publié le 09/02/2021

Really great experience easy to use app and it’s handy to have the desktop version too

Avantages

Really easy to use, great layout so it’s very clear for staff members to use. The swap shift feature is a great addition.

Inconvénients

the only downside to this app is that some features can only be done on the desk top website such as requesting holidays

Lonnie Lykke
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux

From Nokia to iPhone

Publié le 22/05/2015

We're a large (25+ personal) dental clinic placed in the center of Copenhagen, Denmark.
We strive...

We strive to work as productive and efficient as possible, with quality and costumer service as our key words.
As a manager I used to spend several hours a week, both at work and outside work, doing schedules using exel, to make sure every shift was covered.
Usually I would spend my Easter puzzling the schedule for the upcoming summer holiday, ringing and texting assistants to sort out who I could fit in where there was a gap.
Those days are over, and even though we've used Planday for more than a year now, both my assistants, my boss and I'm still pleasantly surprised by how easy Planday is to use.
I would recommend Planday to any business with hourly scheduled staff.
Planday is like when I got my first iPhone!

Avantages

I must admit I was a little suspicious at first, starting something new, but that changed quickly.
The introduction we got, the service and help was (is!) worth 5 stars.
Planday is very easy to use, very userfriendly.
The ability to customize everything is great.
Easy to navigate around.

Inconvénients

I've been thinking about this for a long time now and I simply can't find any cons.

Réponse de Planday

It is very much appreciated that you took the time to write us such a great feedback. We are happy that you are satisfied with the system and the help that you have received during your introduction and in the time after.

andreea

Great product

Publié le 31/10/2023

Avantages

I have been using Planday from two years and I wouldn’t change it with another product. It is accurate easy to use and multi tasking .

Inconvénients

I don’t think there is something I dislike

Eunice
Eunice
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Note globale

Saves me a full days work

Publié le 27/05/2015

Payday use to be a full day adventure, trying to keep track of 30 employees in an Excel sheet, calculating their supplements according to the time of work and subtracting any personnel goods. After switching to Planday payday now takes roughly an hour, and that’s only because I double check everything to be sure. I still can’t believe it’s that easy, but it is.

Avantages

I like that it is so easy for our employees to put a shift up for sale/trade, and we no longer have to note down who switched with who. However, we still have the security of having to confirm the switch before it’s activated. My favorite part though, is the compatibility with our pay system. It saves me hours

Inconvénients

In the process of confirming a switch between to employees, you can’t see whether the new employee has a shift before or after the switch, as you can when you assign a shift. Normally the system will mark them as red, because they are already scheduled to work that day. This doesn’t happen with switches, which can cause double shifts for a person.

Réponse de Planday

Thank you for your feedback. I will send you an email as an answer to the cons, since it should not be possible to swap a shift, if you are already in the schedule that day.

Thomas
Thomas
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Bespoke Hotels has implemented Planday in 5 hotels. It has been a great success.

Publié le 14/06/2018

Improved Employee satisfaction.
Admin time efficiencies.
Increased accuracy in collating hours...

Improved Employee satisfaction.
Admin time efficiencies.
Increased accuracy in collating hours worked.

Avantages

Tracking Time & Attendance - Keeps a tight track on casual hours from a management perspective but also the employees love the app by giving them clear shift times and the option to make themselves unavailable and swap shifts.
Cutting Admin Time - easy to put together rotas and produce reports for payroll processing at month end.
Payroll visability - easy to track daily, weekly and monthly payroll spend.

Inconvénients

Even though it is relatively simple to learn how it works it does require some focus and backing from the management team.

Réponse de Planday

Hi Thomas - thanks for your review of Planday! It's great to hear we're helping you keep track of your hours and cut down on your admin time. It's great to have you on board!

Michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very user friendly, great organizer, creates easy communication between management and staff.

Publié le 06/09/2017

Avantages

The App makes it very easy to keep scheduling organized. Very user friendly. After a short period of time getting used to Planday you will feel very comfortable. Customization for every aspect of the App makes it very easy to use the things you want and filter out the things you don't need. Allows for easy communication access between all users, from staff to management.

Inconvénients

There are no major issues with Planday. One thing that would make it easier for the staff, is plugging in their availability over the course of time versus having to select each day off for the remainder of the calendar. For example: If you want to request availability for being off every Tuesday from 12-5 for the next two months you have to manually enter each Tuesday's availability. Instead of being able to select the date range one time.

Dear Michael,

Thanks for your review of Planday! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the app. Thank you also for your suggestion about a recurring availability feature - I've passed this on to our Development team.

Doris
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Overall experience has been positive.

Publié le 14/07/2017

Good management.

Good management.

Avantages

I like that my employees can easily and quickly keep me informed of any changes or request that they have via text or email. That changes or work schedules are updated in real time. That off site employees can clock in. That the program is very easy to set up and use. That the support has always been excellent. This software has had a significant impact on my ability to manage my staff in a way that is efficient for them and our office.

Inconvénients

That some functions such as editing some things such as vacation request and schedule changes are still a bit tedious. Hopefully this will be improved with update.

Alexander

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The smartest and best employee scheduling app, with punch-clock

Publié le 12/06/2018

Saving a lot of time

Saving a lot of time

Avantages

Super-easy to use and roll out new schedules for the employees and plan vacations. Also allowing punch-clock to be limited to the workplaces Wifi or location to punch in. Easy for employees to switch time-scheludes.

Inconvénients

Hope that in the future, that the schedules can be integrated to my iCal Calendar and to our web-based cashierapp, Front Systems

Réponse de Planday

Thank you for the great review, Alexander!! Happy to hear we've made scheduling and punching in easier for MODO AS.

Regarding the iCal integration, we're currently beta testing this feature and hope to roll it out shortly.

Thanks again - it's great to have you on board :)

Karen
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Employee Scheduling Software

Publié le 20/02/2020

I used the software more or less successfully for one year but then realized that not all of my employees were able to manage with it. Unfortunately, I was not able to get everyone on board with using it properly. Also, it wasn't really set up to handle the type of work (tours) I was offering to my employees. It would be much better for strictly shift work where each shift was stand alone. My tours can be multi day which didn't connect too well together.

Avantages

Ease of use, employee set up, interactive communication with employees, visual information that is calendar based, employees can be divided into groups by job skills so that shifts can be offered to the people with the correct skills for the job.

Inconvénients

A year long contract that you are locked into with no warning that it is up for renewal. Some forms of communication (but not all) with employees is cumbersome and makes more work for the administrators.

Tanya
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Customer support let it down

Publié le 14/02/2020

Disappointed

Disappointed

Avantages

It has many good features, our staff scheduling department like the scheduler, Payroll like the punch clock.

Inconvénients

It is not very flexible and we are still waiting for issues to be resolved some 8 months on. We cant use it for payroll as there is an issue within Planday that the development team need to resolve (8 months on and still waiting). The other main issue is customer support, we wait for days and sometimes weeks for a reply, cant talk to anyone, it all has to be done by email therefore operationally things come to a standstill.
HR records could be developed to include more personal information.

Marta
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

I can't say enough about how much I dislike this product. There are constant issues and...

Publié le 31/05/2018

The scheduling module works pretty well

The scheduling module works pretty well

Avantages

The scheduling feature is easy to use and works pretty well. The templates make it easy to duplicate schedules that are used often.

Inconvénients

The way it calculates union time premiums, the numerous glitches that happen frequently, the daily reports that don't show weekly overtime until the last day of the week, they can't get me in the right time zone so the next day shows up as today after 3pm

TJ
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Basic online scheduling app

Publié le 14/06/2018

Avantages

Cheaper than most, easy to use, mobile app available for staff and management. User friendly, not many complaints from staff

Inconvénients

Limited on mobile app, set up fees are costly. Basic plan isn't bad, but choose your plan wisely. Needs work on reporting

Fady
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

My experience with Planday has been exceptional!

Publié le 14/07/2017

I am able to schedule and create payroll reports for payments.

I am able to schedule and create payroll reports for payments.

Avantages

What I like most about this software is the support. Customer rep has been very patient and very helpful every step of the way.

Inconvénients

What I like least about this software is the occasional server errors that happen.

Dear Fady,

Thanks for your review! It's great to hear you're happy with Planday and Randy's support.

Hannah

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Making life simpler

Publié le 13/12/2016

We have been using Planday for just over a month now and I am amazed at how much easier it has made my life. Writing schedules has always been a nightmare and with Planday, it simplifies that task and allows our employees to request what shifts they want. It is very user-friendly and has a nice app for phones and tablets. The only downside is that we have had issues with the app working on one employee's Android phone not being able to log in. However, several others with the same phone have had no issues. We would also like to use the time clock feature but are waiting for the update that will allow employees to clock out for a lunch break. Customer support has been helpful and we have enjoyed our experience so far with Planday.

Dear Hannah,

Thanks so much for your review - it's always great to hear from our happy customers!

Regarding your employee who can't log in to the app on their Android - this can sometimes happen if they don't have the latest version of the app downloaded.

Feel free to contact our Support team (support@planday.com) for assistance!

Thanks again for using Planday!

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

• Support client

Good system with a few glitches to befixed

Publié le 07/03/2018

Avantages

Love that it works in the location of your business to deter fraudulent activity , this happens a lot with other software

Inconvénients

Although it does the above it does have some issues with accuracy and glitches within the system but thy have sod will be sorted

Réponse de Planday

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear Planday's helping your business with the location-specific features. We're always working to improve upon the system, so if you experience any issues, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@planday.com.

Great having you on board!

Jesse
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Ok scheduling poor customer service

Publié le 02/07/2019

Avantages

Got us off from paper scheduling and did save time

Inconvénients

Constantly having glitches and virtually no support

alexander
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports

famtastic application for all

Publié le 28/04/2019

overall our experiance with planday has been positive and has proven much better that anyu program we tried previous

Avantages

staff resouce planning, payroll, break allocation and messaging.

Inconvénients

cross platfor use between app and computer version not always great

Kevin J
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique

We chose Planday Domestic

Publié le 21/10/2016

We are a small company, less than ten employees with the intention of someday being bigger. We needed a time and attendance software that allowed remote access, allowed calendar scheduling, analytics, payroll sync, and real time communication on events and expectations. We did not want to spend a lot of money.

Avantages

Plan day allows us to grow with employees and locations, they charge us monthly by the number of users. We can access all of the features from anywhere using the login console. The Graphics look professional and the staff had very little difficulty getting used to the system.

Inconvénients

Local WiFi is recommended, but really, it is essential to experience all of the features.
There is a thirty day free trial, a second month to break it in and review accumulated data would have been helpful before the roll out.

Susie
  • Secteur d'activité : Vétérinaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Cut our scheduling time in half!

Publié le 12/12/2016

Really great software, a little difficult to set up, but only because I didn't ask the questions I needed to. They have a live chat available for you and their response is usually pretty quick. My staff can put in what they prefer and their availability which in turn has created a happier staff. I love that is doubles as a message center so I can group message everyone and they can reply to me without bothering everyone in the group text. The time clock is available in my region, however, breaks (lunch) is not yet. I am excited to start using it in January because my payroll will be integrated into the schedule. So far I am excited about the change and the time it has saved my manager each week and the money I have saved allowing her to apply her time to more worthwhile tasks.

Avantages

How easy it makes everything after it was set up.

Inconvénients

That somethings are not available in my region, I'm willing to wait, though.

Gita

Awesome!!!

Publié le 08/03/2018

it's awesome! take advantage of the 30 day free trial if youre scared to jump right in

Avantages

I started off using the 30 day free trial with this as many programs dont offer trials anymore and I honestly fell in love!