64 avis
Ken T.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Excellent Pricing-A Little Lacking on Features

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We started out with PayPal online payments but quickly wanted a more robust and professional way to accept payments at a lower cost. Forte was a great solution for us overall.

Avantages

The system handles all the PCI requirements and offers very, very competitive one-time eCheck entries. VERY few companies I found will offer this so it is a GREAT benefit our church deeply appreciates.

Inconvénients

Setup was a little involved, since we are not a typical storefront selling some kind of product. Our payments are all donations. As such, setting up to allow people to donate to various of our income stream was a little involved--regular donations, international fund, youth camp fund, assistance to the needy, etc. But we've been able to make it work for us.

Réponse de Forte Payment Systems

Hi Ken. Thanks so much for providing feedback based on your experience using Forte. We appreciate your time and value you as a customer. Our support teams are available to help you with whatever you need.

Eoin G.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
Traduire en français

Integration with Invoicing Systems with some what rates competitive with Square, Stripe and Paypal

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 27/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We had a generally positive experience with Forte. Our main use of Forte was ACH processing, but the turn around time on ACH transactions was upwards of 10 days before funds were deposited in our account. Our new processor linked with our bank has a much faster turnaround time, usually 3 days.

Avantages

Setting up the account was a pretty smooth process. We were assigned a merchant ID and given access to a virtual client to manually charge credit cards. They offer ACH processing with our invoicing software. When we decided to move to a different ACH process we left Forte. I was expecting a hassle cancelling our account, but it was straightforward and easy.

Inconvénients

The virtual credit card processing client is very dated as is the navigation for reporting. Unlike Square, Forte charges a different percentage for American Express credit cards (and many of our clients use their business AmEx which created a functionally higher credit card processing rate.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Danielle C.

Service

Publié le 04/11/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have had a great experience with Forte since day 1. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been amazing. They are so quick to reply or give advice when needed. Every time I have had to contact customer service (which is rare) I have always had someone kind and willing to help with any problem that may have occurred.

Avantages

The fees for the tax payer are less than the previous company we used. They also have more options of payment type through Forte. Everyone i have spoken to with Forte is very knowledgeable about their product and is very willing to help with any problem that occurs. The daily reports give so much information and I am able to pull all information up from each transaction if need be. I highly recommend Forte for any company shopping around to handle their CC/ACH transactions.

Inconvénients

The only thing we have problems with is sometimes if we Scanned a Visa Debit it would read as a Visa Credit, but if we type in the number there is no issue. We just switched over to the new E Dynamo and i'm hoping that will fix that solution.

Réponse de Forte Payment Systems

Thanks for your review, Danielle. Forte is proud to offer merchants and their payers the flexibility to pay via multiple payment methods. We'll definitely have someone follow-up on the issue you mentioned as well.

Stevie R.
Secteur d'activité: Musique
Traduire en français

We only use it because we have to

Publié le 05/09/2019

Avantages

The only pro about your product is that it allows for our developers to write their own code to reconcile the transactions processed in Forte with our Quickbooks software. We have had to spent an absurd amount of resources to get it to work, but at least you allow us the option and a sandbox as other companies require a 3rd party software or close this information off completely.

Inconvénients

Pretty much everything else. The Dex platform is a slight improvement, however, everything needs to be initially set up in the Virtual Terminal prior to being available in Dex (example, email addresses). The Virtual Terminal is horribly designed (literally painful to look at) the amount of clicks it takes in order to complete a function is excessive, the character max for email addresses is unnecessary. If we could switch off of this platform we would, but unfortunately many of the other processors out there do not play well with Quickbooks Enterprise.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 1.0/10

Janine L.

Best Decision Ever

Publié le 29/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

A++++ In the years we have been with Forte, will did some shopping around. Not only are Forte rates competitive but their customer service is top notch. We do not plan on moving, ever.

Avantages

I LOVE the customer service and ease of the online terminal at Forte! Its easy to use (especially the newly released DEX platform). If I ever need assistance, I get it lighting fast. They are willing to hear suggestions and quick to find resolution with my issues (which are rare).

Inconvénients

DEX is great but still needs to be developed. I am looking forward to custom reporting features.

Réponse de Forte Payment Systems

Thanks for your review, Janine. At Forte, we pride ourselves in providing outstanding customer service and support. Your success is our success. We're glad you like our new merchant portal that is designed to simplify your payment operations and management. We'll definitely continue to build new enhancements and we appreciate your feedback.

Katrine F.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

It just WORKS!

Publié le 30/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use Forte with NeonCRM. The two work together wonderfully.

Avantages

Reliability. It just works. Up time is very close to 100%.

Inconvénients

It's not pretty and takes a little bit to learn your way around, but it always works. Pretty isn't always better. I've seen many software companies release new prettier versions and lose the comfortable flexibility.

Kate O.
Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion

Great and Easy Product for Small Business Owners

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This service is HANDS DOWN the most affordable, and best value for the money when it comes to allowing a business to collect AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS. It has reduced the HOURS that I used to spend weekly collecting and writing invoices. Now everything is handled automatically - a dream for me and my team.

Avantages

The product is STRAIGHT FORWARD and very affordable for allowing me to collect ACH and Credit Card payments for my business.

Inconvénients

The functionality is low - I'd like to be able to run more reports. The interface is rudimentary - I'd like to see a more sleek dashboard.

Réponse de Forte Payment Systems

Thanks so much for the feedback, Kate. We're glad you find working with Forte to be such a great experience and is such good value for your business.

Our support team is available at your convenience if you need any assistance with anything.

Matthew D.

Fort Payment Systems

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Once set up this works flawlessly in the background. I had very very good help from their IT to get it linked to my webpage. I have no true complaints, just ideas that things could be easier for the average person.

Avantages

Once it's up and running there is little to no maintenance needed. The price for the service is great compared to some competition. The customer facing portal is easy to use.

Inconvénients

The administration interface is not the best. There should be easier non-tech savy interactions. For example creating a confirmation letter for a transaction shouldn't require the effort of finding and clicking the right code on the side to input a customer name. Maybe adding templates would work just fine and leave the specialized make your own to those who are inclined. While I'm sure you can do just about anything I could need, I stick with the basics because I'm not as tech savy and don't intend to hire a programmer so I can accept payments.

Réponse de Forte Payment Systems

Hello Matthew. We appreciate your honest feedback. This helps us to improve in areas that would make the most impact for you. Please don't hesitate to contact our support team for anything. We're here to help.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Marta Q.
Traduire en français

Forte has been one of my greatest choices

Publié le 05/11/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

From the beginning, they have been so very easy to work with. If I have questions, I just call their service department and I normally have an answer within minutes. I am not very intelligent when it comes to technology, but they made me extremely comfortable right from the start.

Avantages

With our previous vendor, I would "miss" payments -- they would send an e-mail for each payment and that was almost impossible to keep track of. Forte sends a listing of payments that have come through each day, as a group, making it so much easier to track.

Inconvénients

The equipment was a little expensive to begin with, but it's been worth every penny.

Réponse de Forte Payment Systems

Thanks for your review, Marta. We're proud of our flexible reporting capabilities and that it help ease the reconciliation process, which we know can be a nightmare. Our customer service team pride itself in making sure we resolve each and every single issue raised by our customers.

James O.

Our success was thanks to our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Publié le 10/11/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It has been a good experience so far and we are looking forward to growing with them.

Avantages

It was easy to integrate with. Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was supportive, worked with us to understand our unique needs, and went to bat for us to get us what we needed.

Inconvénients

Reporting is not as open as we would like. Limited options for structuring the size and shape of deposits once they hit the destination account.

Réponse de Forte Payment Systems

Thanks for your review, James. Forte thrive on providing outstanding sales experience and customer support. Thanks for your feedback on potential enhancements to our reporting, we'll definitely relay that to our product team.

Kevin G.
Secteur d'activité: Eau/gaz/électricité

Review of Forte

Publié le 18/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Good

Avantages

We use it a payment processing tool for Nexudus for our coworking space. It works. Great customer service

Inconvénients

The admin interface is a bit clunky, but we're figuring it out

Hi Kevin.

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We do appreciate it!

Our support team is available to help you through the admin interface if you'd like. They are available to answer any questions you may have, at any time.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Tina M.

Very Robust User Friendly Payment System

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall we are very satisfied with our Payment System provided by Forte.

Avantages

Forte Payment Systems has a user friendly interface great for both large or small corporations. The cost of this payment system is highly competitive, and the system allows for easy payment processing. The variety of payment options, types, and payment schedules allows for a wide range of versatility and flexibility for our clients.

Inconvénients

It takes roughly 6-7 days for the funds to hit the account. There are other same day and next day payment systems out there, so it would be wonderful if Forte could cut this down to 2-3 days.
If there is an NSF, we do not receive a notification for several days. Many times the clients have already alerted us before we receive the notification.

Réponse de Forte Payment Systems

Hi Tina. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and provide your feedback. We're glad you find Forte user-friendly and versatile for your business and client needs.

Our support team is available to discuss the notification options for you at your convenience. Please do not hesitate to reach out.

Chris H.

Good Product

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall it's positive. Calling into CS can be a challenge with wait times although we call in very infrequently.

Avantages

Easy to enter information and set up billing, both one time and recurring.

Inconvénients

Inability to customize some fields and viewing/changing of scheduled transactions.

Réponse de Forte Payment Systems

Thank you for providing your feedback, Chris. We are happy that your overall experience has been a positive one and your feedback will be used to help us improve our services overall.

Sean C.

Excellent and Reliable Service

Publié le 01/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We just don't have problems with the bank account verification service. Nobody complains about the accuracy of the information we deliver and we have had at least 99.999% up-time. The service just doesn't go down which is amazing.

Avantages

The bank account verification service is fast, accurate and reliable. We have had almost zero downtime in 10+ years of using this product.

Inconvénients

Initially the bank account verification service was limited to a handful of large banks with many verifications returning an "Unknown" status, but almost all bank accounts we verify now are in their network.

Hi Sean.

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're glad that you've had such a positive experience with the account verification tool.

Our support team is available to assist you and answer any questions you may have, at any time.

Dane B.

Real Estate investor

Publié le 22/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It makes it super easy to collect my rent. Just have to get the signature.

Avantages

Easy to use. Can schedule rental payments for the entire year.

Inconvénients

Wish I could connect directly with quickbooks accounting software. Wish I could get the payment sooner without incurring any fees. Would be nice if there was a online form that I could send my clients basically asking them for there bank account information and asking them to sign to authorize the transactions. I would be able to choose the dates that the money would come out and the amount.

Hello Dane.

We're glad you have found Forte easy to use and the scheduling function valuable. Our integration team would be able to speak with you about connecting with other systems/applications. They are available at your convenience.

Lynn O.
Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs
Traduire en français

Great third party processing payment software

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easy to use product for our customers, with a low processing fee charged to them. Reliability of payments. Reliability of software. Have not experienced any online hacking issues with your software.

Avantages

Ease of use, low fees, great customer service, ease of use for our customers.

Inconvénients

Length of time it takes to be notified regarding a declined transaction. I am aware that there are multiple channels that the payment needs to be processed through.

Hi Lynn.

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with us as your payment processor. We're glad that you've enjoyed using us and look forward to continuing to serve your needs.

Stephen T.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

Money saver

Publié le 11/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall I am very happy mostly because I’m saving money in processing fees being a small business bills can add up quickly so it is nice to save where you can.

Avantages

I like that for the most part it is easy to figure out and navigate though the sections. I had to call to figure out how to set up automatic payments but if I was more of a tech person I could have figured it out quicker.

Inconvénients

I feel like there are to many steps to run a person. Searching for someone is better know that I figured out a faster way to find them but it would be nice to have the setting default to how I run them on the web option so it was 1 less step to go through. It can take up a lot of time when your running multiple people to have to go through the options on every person.

Hi Stephen.

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We do appreciate it!

Mary C.
Secteur d'activité: Équipements publics
Traduire en français

Good value, but check integration with your billing system first!

Publié le 04/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Getting customer service to understand our problems and respond with solutions has been a challenge. We are still manually managing some parts of the payment posting and update process.

Avantages

Pricing for local government was a key driver for us, since we absorb all of the processing fees.

Inconvénients

We thought that the software would integrate with our billing and payment system seamlessly, and that our time of day cutoff would be accommodated. This is not true in all cases, particularly with echecks

Hello Mary.

We are sorry to hear you have experienced integration challenges with your current billing and payment system. Our support team will do everything they can to assist in resolving that with you.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Ali P.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Elite Tutoring Place

Publié le 31/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have been using the Forte for 10 years. I have used and try other banks. I found Forte gives me more options. The options will make the charges to be mistake free. Mistake free business will have happy customers. Happy customers will help my business to grow...

Avantages

Giving the user so many options. The options reduces mistake. That's why I recomend Forte to all my franchisee.

Inconvénients

Probably could be faster. They could have more people to work at customer service.

Matthew C.
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
Traduire en français

Love the customer service!

Publié le 10/11/2020

Avantages

The functionality has adapted well with our in house tax system; the customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is what makes this the best for me and our team - she is always ready to trouble shoot any issues and we are committed to Forte because of the customer service we get.

Inconvénients

Txt file manipulation can be a bit challenging when we have files with thousands of tax payers - it can be very time consuming but overall the "search and conquer" methods we apply work

Réponse de Forte Payment Systems

Thanks for your review, Matthew. Forte is proud of its customer service and support we provide to each and every customer. We thrive on working with government entities whether they use in-house or 3rd party tax software vendors, we have the flexibility to make it work.

Naomi S.
Secteur d'activité: Cabinets médicaux
Traduire en français

Forte is a great software to use.

Publié le 12/08/2019

Avantages

Very easy to use software. Have never had any problems. Customer service has always been very helpful with any of my questions, they are also very friendly and professional.

Inconvénients

Off the top of my head, I cannot think of any cons.

Hello Naomi.

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're glad that you've had such a positive experience using Forte. If you ever need anything, our support team is available at your convenience.

Horacio P.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Great developer-oriented company

Publié le 21/11/2020

Avantages

API is very easy to understand and there is always. I mean always a customer service representative that knows VERY well the API and the business who can REALLY talk to a developer , not making me waste time and going always to the point. Much better that other competitors who usually to accomplish the same takes way longer. As a developer is is great to talk to someone who understands what is needed and always gives the right answer.

Inconvénients

I have not found any issues with this implementation.

Réponse de Forte Payment Systems

Thanks for your review, Horacio. At Forte, we're proud of our developer friendly web services, including easy to read documentation, sample code, and workbench. On top of that, as you've mentioned, Forte has a dedicated team to work with you through the details and answer questions you may have as you are integrating with our products.

Jesus G.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

Forte review

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We give another payment option to our customers (ach debit) which increases our market share

Avantages

It is friendly with the user, nice design and it is self-explanatory

Inconvénients

When we try to export transactions they doesn't include the transaction ID which is very important for us to reconcile with our system, you should include a more robust reporting tool inside DEX.

Réponse de Forte Payment Systems

Hi Jesus. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Your input about your experience using Dex is incredibly helpful. Our support team is available to work with you regarding Dex at your earliest convenience.

Locksley S.
Secteur d'activité: Banque

Great Value

Publié le 01/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Continues to be a great experience​ with Forte.

Avantages

Great pricing. Helpful customer services.

Customer service only open 7 AM to 7 PM EST

Hi Locksley.

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are happy to hear you have had such a great experience with us as your payments partner.

Matt V.
Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses
Traduire en français

Exactly what we hoped for

Fantastic .

Avantages

Simplicity and effectiveness. Exactly what we were hoping for.

Inconvénients

Sometimes I do wish that it did a little bit more.

Réponse de Forte Payment Systems

We're happy to hear you've had such a positive experience with Forte, Matt. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. If you ever need anything, our support team is available at your convenience.