Zoho Expense

Rapports de dépenses, la manière facile.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

815 avis

romain
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Suivi et gestion des dépenses

Publié le 25/12/2022

Logiciel très pratique dans le quotidien pour gérer et suivre ces dépenses proffessionelles de façon simple et efficace

Avantages

Suivi et gestion simplifiée pour les dépenses professionnelles, la visibilité sur les remboursements en cours est fluide et l’enregistrement des dépenses est facile à réaliser

Inconvénients

Pas de fonctionnalités manquantes, celles ci sont suffisantes pour mon quotidien et l’utilisation professionnelle

Puran
  • Secteur d'activité : Externalisation/délocalisation

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Quite useful tool to track and record company expenses

Publié le 14/01/2021

In overall I just love the Zoho Expense, now I'm able to record my monthly expenses for a company and can mark them reimbursement item that means once approved I will get reimbursed for that expense from a company which is not only helping me but also helping the company in smoothing the whole process of monitoring the expenses and providing reimbursements.

Avantages

I have started using Zoho Books initially and gradually I explored other Zoho products as well. In a few days, I got to know about the Zoho Expense and I was like this is the tool I need. It makes my life really easy by offering the easiest way to record my expenses for the company and other employees as well. Once the expenses are recorded in the Zoho Expense, it will directly be shown in the Zoho Books. I just love this feature.

Inconvénients

Well, there are no cons I have noticed but for the unfamiliar person, it might be a little tricky at initial to learn and to use it. But, believe me, the Zoho team will provide any required support to make sure you are having a good experience with their services/tools.

Wave Accounting

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Expense

I was using Wave Accounting before coming to Zoho but once I got to know about Zoho, I was delighted to use it.
Maddie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

I love how friendly it is Zoho to new users

Publié le 05/05/2022

There are several positive aspects to this program. Although it is well-designed, some of the functionality is still not entirely functional. I appreciate the user-friendly design and the ease with which expenses can be submitted. The bespoke procedures for approval make it simple to route costs for secondary approvals depending on their monetary worth, saving time and money.

Avantages

The pricing of the program is attractive to me because it is competitively priced in comparison to its competitors. I do a lot more for my company now, which is why I switched to a different software package. I feel that this program will be beneficial to someone who is just getting started. The program is incredibly simple to use and has proven to be really beneficial in keeping me organized with my company expenses as well as in keeping me on track with my tax preparation.

Inconvénients

Overall, this is an excellent tool. At first sight, the supplementary papers that are connected to the reports may be disregarded, although this is not a serious cause for concern.

Maitham
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

Zoho User

Publié le 22/12/2022

its very good

Avantages

I liked that I can track all my expenses through on application which helps me in decision making.

Inconvénients

I liked the simplicity, and the user doesn't need to be an accountant to use it.

• Secteur d'activité : Production alimentaire
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

No longer functional

Publié le 21/07/2022

It was great at first offering a great value but know we are force to look for a new option

Avantages

In the past it was easy to match things up now it take longer than if you were to photocopy and do an excel report

Inconvénients

It keeps getting harder to use with every upgrade. Top enter an expense know you have to go to three different screen to match them up and most of the time you manually have to match them up which takes even longer. The worst part is they can even correctly do their own receipt

joey
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Switched from Expensify

Publié le 18/10/2022

Avantages

Seems to have everything we need, at fraction of price Expensify wanted. We switched after Expensify raised our price and would not let us cancel service. (we canceled the card on file instead)

Inconvénients

Has taken forever to get our corporate feed setup. But that may be our banks fault.

SAP Concur

Ajay
  • Secteur d'activité : Machines

Awesome product

Publié le 06/12/2022

Approval workflow mobile app Easy to use and admin

Avantages

Easy to use and admin Approval workflow mobile app

Approval workflow mobile app Easy to use and admin

olugbenga
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great app for expense management and approvals

Publié le 24/12/2022

Timely approvals and decision-making on purchases, reimbursement, and travel expense. These are critical matters in our business. These are fully taken care of easily by Zoho expense

Avantages

The software is feature-rich, especially for the price point. Intuitive and simple

Inconvénients

Yet to see any downside to this module.

Linda
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Expense reporting is less of a chore with Zoho

Publié le 30/11/2022

The team at Zoho is very supportive and the produce works flawlessly

Avantages

Doing expense reports is one of my least favorite things to do. This product makes it easier. I simply scan my receipts and the program matches it to my credit card. I open a new report for the items and link them together. Once all the expenses have been scanned and linked. I submit it for review and payment. Nicely done Zoho.

Inconvénients

Automatically add an expense to a report based on the report dates

Justin
  • Secteur d'activité : Relations publiques et communications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Accessible, Affordable, Automated, Awesome

Publié le 06/12/2022

It makes it easy to keep track of my receipts while I'm on the go for my business, then collect and collate them into clean reports I can keep for record and send to clients.

Avantages

It laid everything out with clear categories, synced between all my important accounts, and made it easy to add/adjust categories on the fly. All at a very reasonable price.

Inconvénients

The basic features are fantastic, but there are specific premium features I'd like to pay for without all the extra extras I don't need. It is a small thing, but that would be exceptional.

Herb
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel

Zoho Review

Publié le 08/12/2022

Great

Avantages

User Friendly, easy to access from your mobile app.

Inconvénients

It took me a while to find the Per Diam tab.

Cade
  • Secteur d'activité : Énergies renouvelables et environnement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Zoho Expense is the uncomplicated winner in this category!

Publié le 21/03/2022

Overall, my experience with Zoho Expense has been great. I see no reason to switch to any other service. This app offer everything I was looking for and more.

Avantages

I love how simple and focused this app is. I don't need a million options, just something that makes it easy to keep track of and submit expenses. Zoho Expense does all of that an more at a very reasonable price.

Inconvénients

I think that the only thing that could be improved in this app is the database of merchants in the United States could be more comprehensive. Not a big issue, but maybe something that could be updated.

QuickBooks Online Advanced

SAP Concur

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Expense

Simplicity, focus, and cost were the deciding factors.
Robb
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

A very nice product

Publié le 04/12/2020

Everything has been satisfactory. At times support can be a bit difficult to work with, but people are busy - I get that.

Avantages

It was quite simple to setup the system. I was rushed through the process due to the fact that our old solution was being sunset, but the ease of use helped in the transition. Users found it easy enough to pick up and use without extensive training sessions.

Inconvénients

It does what we need it to do. The app isn't exactly user friendly for submitting. Good for taking photos of receipts but beyond that not useful.

Divvy

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Expense

ExpensAbles is going away.

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Expense

Pricing and credit cards (not all, but some) can link to system. Doesn't force you to take out one of their credit cards.

Réponse de Zoho Traduire en français

Hi Robb,

Thank you for taking the time to review Zoho Expense and share your feedback.

We're glad to hear that it was simple to set up and easy to use. We understand the mobile app isn't easy to use for submitting expense reports and will try enhancing the same.

If you have any further feedback or queries, do reach out to us at support[at]zohoexpense[dot]com.

Regards,
Yohvan - Zoho Expense

Federico
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Great product for a Small / Medium Business

Publié le 10/07/2022

My experience, in this solution, is excellent. Zoho Expense provides great value to the operations by helping with the manage and control of expenses.

Avantages

This is a great product which allows you to track expenses in a single view, shows duplicated charges, and its approval settings really help improve the expending culture in the company. In addition, has a Free Plan!

Inconvénients

The issue, like any solution, depends on its compatibility with other solutions like Quickbooks, but it does have an easy workaround so that would be a minimum problem.

SAP Concur et Fyle

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Expense

Zoho Expense has a Free Plan and works perfectly with Netsuit.

SAP Concur et Fyle

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Expense

We tested two alternative solutions and the ratio quality/price was impressively better in Zoho Expense.
Kyle
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Zoho Expense has increased productivity, quality, and accuracy for our business

Publié le 19/08/2021

Our expense reports are easier to analyze and we have been able to put a new travel policy in place thanks to the ease of function and intel it has given our company.

Avantages

The reminders are vital when you are juggling 100's invoices and then additional travel. It helps us evaluate the time spent on traveling and to schedule trips in the most cost-effective manner both for our company and our clients. It provides ease of communication between staff members and allows issues to be resolved quickly. The integration with Quickbooks is an added bonus.

Inconvénients

I do not currently have any complaints about the software and have had a similarly great experience with a number of Zoho products.

Cody
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Zoho is an easy to use, expense management system with great UI and customizations

Publié le 25/05/2020

Zoho is easy to use, setup and configure. It makes invoice processing much faster, and is a huge upgrade from the paper forms we were using.

Avantages

Zoho expense is a wonderful product. It does everything you expect of an expense management software. It's simple to use, easy to setup, and the API and documentation is top notch. There are many ways to customize it to do exactly what you want. Furthermore, it does everything other expense management software does at half the cost!

Inconvénients

Unfortunately, they use actual humans to do the "auto scan" which is a privacy concern. Furthermore, we couldn't itemize taxes, but we found a workaround for that.

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Expense

Zoho is a much faster, easier to use, and saved our company lots of time.

Microsoft Excel

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Expense

It had a better API, more customizations, and was cheaper.

Switching to Zoho Finance

Publié le 14/11/2019

Interface and user experience is good and easy to navigate. Instructions and tips are well placed and creating your first report and adding users is not a difficult task. Going to trial to see if we can move to a full roll out.

Avantages

I like the many options for submitting an expense and the ease at which you can do this instantly or store expenses for categorization and submission later on.
It is intuitive and covers pretty much all the aspects I need for financing a range of employees both office based and remote workers.

Inconvénients

I would like to see the option of being able to create different report templates for different employees who have varying circumstances, e.g company or personal car. You can do this by creating separate company policies for individuals but that is not overly clear.

Spendesk

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Expense

easy to integrate into our current systems and procedures
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Good product

Publié le 16/09/2019

functionality & ease of use
all apps can be combined for all-in-one access

Inconvénients

To date, I have not found anything I have disliked about zoho… yet

Wave Accounting

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Expense

functionality of quickbooks did not flow with the services we offer

Quickbooks Online

all in one packaging
Steve
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

Zoho vs competition

Publié le 08/12/2021

Time savings for our employees and back office !

Avantages

Zoho was a natural choice for companies using Quickbooks. Expenses are easy to download into Quickbooks as a Bill. When it comes time to pay the credit card statement it's all ready to go !

Inconvénients

It would be nice if you could batch a weeks worth of food per diems into one entry rather than for each day.

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Expense

Zoho was a better product that integrated with Quickbooks Desktop better.

Zoho was easier to use.

Réponse de Zoho Traduire en français

Hi Steve,

Thank you for reviewing Zoho Expense and sharing your feedback.

We're glad to know that you find Zoho Expense to be a natural choice for companies using Quickbooks. We understand you would like it if multiple per diem expenses for different dates could be batched into a single entry. Currently, that would not be possible since a single entry is not possible for multiple dates. Sorry about that.

If you have any further queries or suggestions, feel free to reach out to us at support[at]zohoexpense[dot]com.

Regards,
Yohvan - Zoho Expense

• Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Zoho's Best Expense App

Publié le 11/12/2019

Zoho's Expense is overall excellent. I really like this product. I will recommend this product to my friends business. It is simple and easy to use.

Avantages

This software removed huddle for businesses. The Auto Scan is the best solution for recording expenses receipts. It is very simple when you have a chance to see the demos.

Inconvénients

The Manual Receipts Entries are the least that I did not like much about this software before the I can switch it to the Auto Scan. However, I really like this product. It will save headache for companies.

Dext Prepare

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Expense

Zoho's Account Manager is very professional, kind, and helpful. Also, the Auto Scan persuades me to recommend this product for my organization. I will discuss this product with my boss next week to persuade them to buy this product. I like it!

The Team Support, Auto Scan & fuctionality
Anuj
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Simplicité d'utilisation

Life saver, I wish I had started using it earlier !!!

Publié le 19/02/2018

Avantages

Super convenient... I setup my company and employees once and now it is very easy to record expenses and payments. It required minimal training and all employees were able to use it within no time. Invoice auto scanning feature works like a charm for standard bills like utilities etc. and saves lot of time.

One extremely helpful feature is auto identification of duplicate invoices which you by mistake upload. It helps in catching silly issues which could have become serious if overlooked.

Look and feel and UI/UX is so great that I have asked my development lead to use it as benchmark for our product :) Hope Zoho team wont mind this ...

Inconvénients

Only problem I have faced so far is with the Advance Management. Somehow, I was not able to adjust advance paid to an employee with his expenses. This looks to be a simple feature. Hope team could implement this in future.

Secondly, not related to Zoho expense but I wonder why Zoho people does not have full blown salary module into it. It put me into lot of trouble of identifying another vendor for this and now I am forced to use that to main employee salary accounts. If possible, please pass this message to the relevant team. Zoho people is a very important module and it should be tightly integrated with Zoho expense. But some how I found Zoho people recommending other 3rd party software for salary management. Why not integrate that feature in Zoho expense itself and make it more useful for overall accounts management.

Logan
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

So good that I purchased a family subscription.

Publié le 21/05/2022

This software has helped so much for work that I contacted Zoho to see if I could get a separate personal account. They said that it was no problem and now I can easily switch between work and personal expenses. This has made personal accounting SOOOOO much easier and there are fewer receipts laying around my house. Wonderful product, and fantastic customer support.

Avantages

I love the ease in which I can take receipts and get them uploaded into a receipt management system. This has saved me HOURS of time working on my monthly expense reports and has saved me an enormous amount of money. One of our engineers was able to integrate Zoho with our project management software (Clio) so that the submitted expense reports immediately get uploaded to the appropriate project for billing.

Inconvénients

There does not seem to be a way to set/edit the date span on a report once it has been set up. I have several "overdue" reports that need to be submitted because I created them a month in advance and the system thinks that it is now past due. Easy for the Zoho team to fix, if I get around to reporting the bug.

Sean
  • Secteur d'activité : Automatisation industrielle

Zoho Expense

Publié le 03/03/2020

Very fast resonse and proactive

Avantages

Easy to use, fast rollout, flexible. App is easy to use, with excellent back office function

Inconvénients

Nothing. Work well and easy to setuo users

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Expense

Easy of use and automation

Microsoft Excel
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Zoho Expense is a fantastic product to use for when you have busy staff with lots of expenses

Publié le 15/05/2018

We are able to get our busy sales staff to put their multiple expenses on to a system that is easy to use. Our admin and finance team love the system as it makes invoicing and expensing easy to follow and requires less work on their part, freeing up their time for other important work.

Avantages

Its ease of use. It's fantastically easy to use and our sales people are confident in using it which is positive as most new technology is met with resistance by our sales staff. I also love that it scans reciepts for you and enters in the data- this saves so much time. I find the app is easy to use but when I can I always try to do it via the laptop as the web browser version is awesome to use, so smooth.

Inconvénients

The number of Merchants we have is becoming too long and we would like to reduce them or have each user have their own list of merchants, rather than a shared list. This would speed up the process (less to look through) and also reduce the amount merchants each user has on their list. An option to make a merchant a one of purchase not be added the list of merchants would be ideal as well.

Sometimes the software on the app is buggy and has problems with assocaiting tax to an expense but this is not often.

AC
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Zoho is the Accounting Software for entrepreneurs of today!

Publié le 30/10/2018

Zoho Customer support is top notch! always there to help

Avantages

Zoho is extremely easy to use. You do NOT have to be an accountant or a computer genius to use it.
The expenses module is an easy way for you to keep track of your travel expenses as well as your employees. And that is my favorite module to use!
Books module is also very easy to use and we can easily see the net profits of the company.
The reporting functionality is simple and to the point.

Inconvénients

It still has a few features that could be improved. the opportunities are all there it just needs to be expanded. i.e more filters, more customization