Avis clients sur Sapenta- Operations Management

Sapenta- Operations Management

Logiciel d'entreprise intelligent pour les lieux de travail productifs.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
4/5
Support client
4/5

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

• Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Making workplace digitalized

Publié le 18/05/2022

Making our workplace in digital mode. It has make things is easy to move around in the digital form. Great application.

Avantages

The graphical interface, calendar events, and planning for activities and assignments were all fantastic. It works well with Google Calendar, but a label could be added so that people can tell if an event is from Sapenta or otherwise. For example, I found something within my calendar that I won't realize what it was, and it wasn't until a while later that I noticed that it was a Sapenta event.

Inconvénients

The chat function should be possible to see friends' profile pictures. Another problem is that the delivery isn't always smooth; sometimes, it seems to stop for a second. The time admittance for "Dedicate time" to a specific project is an area that needs a lot of work. We would then have to run the clock by hand for admittance, but it would be much easier if we could type in the hours from the keyboard.

Why I use SAPENTA

Publié le 11/03/2015

Centralisation: Sapenta gives me control and security - Everything is in one platform; indicators, projects and tasks, staff and logistics. No more waiting from administration or middle management to have the information I need to manage operations. With SAPENTA I have absolute real time visibility on what's happening in the operations side of the company.

Support: Sapenta helps me to making decisions - With the information that SAPENTA gives me I can make decisions based on knowledge and confidence. There is nothing 'hidden' that can create a problem in any decision. I know at once the state of a project, its economic figures, current and expected margin, the staff involved, milestones coming, state of the deliverables, etc.

Documentation Flow: Sapenta gives me confidence - No more excuses: I forgot, I didn't know, I didn't realise, he didn't tell me. The Dashboard of SAPENTA shows me what's happening in real time, where the staff are, what's pending, what's new' I have the confidence that nothing will be lost or forgotten.

Advanced thinking: Sapenta gives me power - With the data mining capability offered by SAPENTA, I have access to information that was previously unthinkable before we started using SAPENTA through the cross-connection of information with theoretically non- linked information, such as the calendar, holidays, work peaks, staff working as a team, etc.
I know, with figures, and with projections and tendencies, who are my most effective teams, when my staff is more productive, when I can have problems, when my staff is more creative, how I should best manage holiday requests with work peaks, etc.

SAPENTA gives me time: it gives me money - SAPENTA makes my life easy and it frees up my time in day-to-day operations that I can then dedicated to high valued tasks to bring business to my company.

Enric
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Interesting although has not been used for real projects to know about its real impact.

Publié le 27/07/2017

Online tool - Community working

Online tool - Community working

Avantages

Visual interface, Calendars and Projects/tasks planning were great. It's integration with Google Calendar is a value, but a tag may appear so one can know if an event is coming from Sapenta or not (for example, eventually I found something in my calendar, but I didn't know what it is and only after some time I realized it was a Sapenta event).

Inconvénients

In my case, there were a lot of options available, many more than I needed. A more basic design for starters will be helpful.
Sometimes, some bugs appeared (missing buttons or repeated, once I received an e-mail 5 times repeated, ...)
The pop-ups sometimes cover my full screen just after logging, being not practical. I will not show the pop-ups when logging, because if you have one or two is OK, when sometimes appeared a lot of them.

Dheeraj

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Smart, organised and friendly.

Publié le 28/07/2017

Weekly schedule planner, quick chats with colleagues, and timely view of the status of tasks of a project.

Avantages

The planner and meeting reminders were the most helpful and useful features. The chat function serving as an alternative to the conventional work emails among colleagues was a feature worth mention. The message broadcast feature was quite helpful in spreading the news of a certain event in a timely fashion. The 'Projects' description, set-up and view aspects were helpful when a quick reference was needed.

Inconvénients

With respect to Dashboard, a more user-friendly approach would be preferred, like if we were given the choice to amend the layout( say I would've preferred the weekly schedule at the top and the rest below it). A necessary feature would be the display of friends' profile pictures in the chat function and another issue encountered was with the smoothness of the delivery, it gets frozen for a second so as to say. One major improvement needed would be the time entry for "Time dedicated" to a specific task. We had to manually run the clock for a entry, but it would be of much comfort if we were given the choice to enter the hours directly from the keypad instead of the present feature.

Mariana
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

a real workplace digitisation

Publié le 17/03/2017

We have been using many tools in the past but we sapenta we are now enjoying the benefits of a real and complete digitisation on the way we work, in general, not only in disconected processes. Now we are more efficient, we are saving time and we are doing thing in a really easy way.

Avantages

Easy to use, really quick implementation and the design is really nice.

• Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel

• Support client

SAPENTA became an essential tool to improve our efficiency

Publié le 26/08/2015

We've integrated Sapenta just over 6 months ago into our two offices and the results have been impressive. We are an advanced engineering company and our service is based in time to deliver our solutions, and Sapenta has added this extra to improve the efficiency of our internal processes, internal communication and our main value, time. We now have a real-time reporting of leaves, timesheets, tasks, purchases, travels, etc., allowing us to have much more control of our spending to make better forecasts; project management predictions, allocation of tasks and real-time project monitoring.

WEI
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

It looks really nice but communication function is weak

Publié le 01/08/2017

Avantages

Time arrangement is very helpful. It marks every half hour's working content. The user interface looks beautiful.

Inconvénients

The communication between employer and employee is very weak. The function to submit working hour and feedback is hidden deeply inside the software. And also, the software responds very slow, even making me feel my computer is stuck.

Shuotong

• Support client

It is a quite functional software, with all kinds of features useful for work.

Publié le 01/08/2017

Avantages

The calendar and agenda function are my favorite. It is quite straightforward and clear to see work plans.

Inconvénients

The sepenta chat app on the mobile phone. Sometimes it cannot receive up-to-date message, and there is no automatic notification of new messages.