Mentimeter

Outil de sondage en ligne pour les ateliers, les conférences et les événements

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

53 avis

Hannah C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Psychologie
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Incredible transformation of presentations

Publié le 19/11/2020

This app is great for my projects that I use for my clients!

Avantages

The fact that it can tranform a boring, long and tiring presentation, into one that is interactive, fun and cheerful makes it a great app.

Inconvénients

I did not like the fact that, at times the app takes a lot of time to show the poll results to viewers.

Paul B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

A smart tool that looks slick but has some frustrating limitations

Publié le 30/09/2020

We like Mentimeter a lot. You can be up and running with it in minutes, and it takes literally seconds to create a typical wordcloud or other slide. It looks amazing to those answering the questions. There are downsides though and I hope future updates will add functionality and improve the experience for paying users.

Avantages

Mentimeter allows you to easily (very easily) create and launch live, interactive polls, surveys and quizzes and create cool things like wordclouds in real time. It has a really smooth mobile integration through the use of QR codes which is a killer feature in the modern age. We have frequently had "wow moments" in meetings, workshops and training sessions using Mentimeter as people see animated quiz standing come in in real time and the like. Zero learning curve from the users point of view and almost frictionless.

Inconvénients

It has a few limitations that make it less slick from the point of view of the person using it compared to the people answering the questions. It does not integrate well with Powerpoint. There is an outdated and never updated plug in which crashes all the time and thus unusable. The other option is to import your slides into Mentimeter and do the whole thing from there. This is not always advisable because animations are not preserved and the general look of the slides suffers.

Without PPT integration, if you are running a remote session using Zoom or similar you are forcing people to navigate away from your window to use Mentimeter and then relying on them coming back to see the results come in in real time. It damages the experience tremendously. You get around this by showing QR codes and having them do it on their phones, but still, not ideal.

Another issue is that moving or otherwise adjusting slide shows inside Mentimeter is a huge pain. Drag and drop to change the order of slides is basically broken, so me and my team always make sure everything is in order before importing (if we even use importing, see above). Even a no-integrated session with more than a few Mentimeter slides is a huge pain to adjust.

Finally, although they claim that switching between say PPT and Mentimeter on the fly is easy, it inhibits you from easily and smoothly moving to the next question. Not ideal.

AhaSlides

Pourquoi passer à Mentimeter

Mentimeter is far slicker and more professional looking
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Adaptable, Multi-Use Presentation Software

Publié le 16/08/2021

Overall, I have enjoyed using Mentimeter to present, but Mentimeter really shines with the polls and feedback features built right into the program. It has made presentations more interactive, but also allows users to anonymously respond, giving me more insight into overall reception of the presentation for further fine-tuning.

Avantages

I really enjoy utilizing the integration of real-time polls and feedback mid-presentation. We have used Mentimeter, primarily making use of the poll feature, to gauge both student and advisor feedback and understanding. We have been able to pull the reports the gather additional data to share with our team. Whether for students or for staff, Mentimeter has been incredibly useful and allows anonymization of data, allowing us to see where things are succeeding and perhaps where things can be given a bit more clarity.

Inconvénients

I did find it hard to pull reports, however, this may be a matter of me not being entirely familiar with the software. I was able to eventually get the reports, but it seemed that I had to choose between combining data from different presentations or creating separate presentations entirely. I would have liked a feature that allows me to combine all data under one "umbrella" so I can see trends between individual presentations and the overall project.

Chad E.

• Support client

An efficient way to get instant feedback

Publié le 22/02/2018

Avantages

It is fast and easy to use. Allows the users to remain anonymous so they can feel more comfortable indicating their opinions. Excellent charts to present the poling of the results which is quite handy to verify how your audience feel about a presentation.

Inconvénients

There are quite a few bugs:
Sometimes the app doesn't remember the event code.
There are times when a question cannot be skipped.
It is sometimes problematic to access the results from my PC.

Timo U.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Engagement first presentation tool

Publié le 30/07/2021

I like Menti when I want to create engaging session with the audience. Using the usual Zoom chat function, the text is separate from the presentation, but with Menti it falls nicely to the right place into the presentation flow and you can later get nice co-created slides.

Avantages

I like that you can run the whole presentation from Menti, but I think often average users don't do that. When I have been using it for my presentations, it put all the slides there, getting a nice smooth experience. That's much better than switching between "main" presentation and Menti, and I hope more people will use it like that in the future. I also like that you can nicely export the final co-created slides, with audience inputs.

Inconvénients

I really don't have complaints, but just a wish. I wish that I could use Menti active presentation as my Zoom virtual background, like you can currently do with their beta function PPT as background. If that could be Menti as well, that would be brilliant!

Slido

Pourquoi passer à Mentimeter

While I had used Slido at other events, I felt that for my own sessions Menti offers more engagement, which can be used smoothlessly in the whole presentation. I also found Menti's price better.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A powerful software for interactive slides

Publié le 16/07/2019

Mentimeter is a great tool when creating interactive slides in undergraduate classes. It permits both the students and the professor to participate actively in the class.

Avantages

Mentimeter permits the administrator to create interactive slides. The students are motivated not only because their comments, questions and answers are presented anonymously during the class, but because they use their mobile phones and see the slides. Beyond the interactive slides, it includes clouds of words, quick tests, voting and express if they are enjoying the presentation.

Inconvénients

The free version only permits a limited number of interactive slides. Despite the license is not considered expensive, it also limits some of the interactive tools and can cause the students to feel fatigued.

Justine C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Ressources humaines
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Practically Non-Existent Customer Support

Publié le 28/04/2020

My experience with the customer support is woeful. My first few interactions were with a bot, which could not resolve my problem. I then interacted with a human (?) who similarly has yet to resolve my issue. I would state the issue, 24 - 48 hours later I would get a response which did not address it. I would immediately respond and 24 - 48 hours later a different person/bot would respond. It's been a week now and I still don't have resolution. Their hours seem to be a Euro schedule with no weekend support. I have requested a refund and have received no response at all. The whole experience has been disappointing.

Avantages

Has numerous features to add interactivity. Functionality is easy to grasp.

Inconvénients

Uploading a presentation proved difficult, despite it meeting the designated parameters. All of the options such as quizzes, polling, etc were greyed out and couldn't be accessed. The basic option is really basic. I upgraded to get enhanced functionality and instead got nothing.

Google Meet

Pourquoi passer à Mentimeter

I wanted to enhance my presentation with interactive real-time quizzes.
Ben F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente en gros
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Really good tool but could be more stylish

Publié le 01/09/2020

I have used Mentimeter to deliver richer learning experiences in our business. It is easy to use and doesn't tend to disrupt the flow of the session (unless the wifi is playing up!). It's also great for anonymity and data analytics. As a result, it's also great for focus group and feedback sessions as people feel more comfortable giving feedback when it's anonymous.

Avantages

Mentimeter is a new tool in our business so most people haven't experienced using it before. The interactive features are great and create a much more engaging experience. It's also extremely easy to use and feels similar to powerpoint when creating your slides so it has a familiar feel to it.

Inconvénients

My only criticism is that the styling (i.e. look and feel) is a bit basic. It would make the experience much better if it could be styled differently. This is a relatively minor point though.

Slido

Pourquoi passer à Mentimeter

Mentimeter had the functionality that was more aligned to what we needed.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services d'information
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Mentimeter - A great tool to collaborate with your audience!

Publié le 18/07/2021

Overall I think Mentimeter is a fun engaging tool and can be relied upon to engage with your audience. If you are looking to get a real-time feedback from your audience and the result to be shared with them instantly, then Mentimeter is the tool to use.

Internally, it's a great way to gather feedback from employees, while staying anonymous.

Avantages

Mentimeter provides an easy way to engage with your audience in minutes. The polls can be customized in minutes and they are both desktop and mobile friendly.

Inconvénients

What we like the least is the number of customizations. Mentimeter needs to allow more customizations, especially on the theming side and the slide templates. Often times audience also complaints about being unable to vote or reach the slides, so I hope this is improved soon.

Christopher G.

A better software than PowerPoint

Publié le 03/08/2021

Avantages

Being able to interact with viewers instantly makes this software more eye-catching than competitors such as Microsoft, simply because of this innovation has allowed Mentimeter to be a clear choice when someone wants to measure how attentive their audience is and make the viewer feel that they are being heard.

Inconvénients

The fact that you have to pay for some tools makes some people not allow themselves to use this great software, it is true that it has some free tools and that you can work with them without any problem, but the fact that you are always receiving a notice to pay, ruins the experience of the software.

Jessica B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Génie civil
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great for maximising employee engagement and Q&A discussions...

Publié le 13/01/2020

When it works, it really works. We most recently used Mentimeter at our last internal staff training event. We had a room of about 30 employees, all who connected on their phones for the interactive part of our presentation. We hosted a 'Health and Safety' quiz, and employees loved seeing their results show up on the main presentation behind us. We were also able to export the results, and analyse the level of competence in the room - brilliant!

We use Mentimeter for internal staff events every 3-4 months and it has changed the level of engagement dramatically. All staff members now interact, and are deeply immersed in the presentation itself.

Avantages

Mentimeter has been a great platform for engaging with our employees at our internal staff events. It has also increased audience participation overall enabling us to gain insightful feedback and opinions from all staff members, introverts and extroverts alike.

My favourite feature is the 'leaderboard' for hosting live quizzes, followed by the 'Q&A' feature. The latter is especially effective when you have a more reserved audience - they can submit their questions to the main presenter at the tap of button, ensuring their voice has been heard.

It is easy to use and user friendly for those who are attending a presentation. Most importantly, the tool has enabled us to canvas the opinion of our staff members and engage with those who may not have felt like participating before.

You can create Mentimeter presentations to match your corporate brand too. Moreover, if you are familiar with Microsoft Powerpoint, you will have no problem getting used to this software.

Inconvénients

For those people who are not tech savvy at all, it can be a lengthy process of getting someone to "connect to WIFI", "open browser", "type in mentimeter URL", "type in presentation code". Indeed, if someone can facilitate their set up, the rest is easy - this is what we have done in the past and will continue to do so until everyone is familiar.

I would love to see more ideas from Mentimenter on how to use the software to its very best, particularly from different angles - e.g. marketing teams, training providers, HR interviewers, etc...

Daniel E.
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning

Interactive Presentation

Publié le 13/12/2019

We need mentimeters to quickly and collectively collect keywords, which are then visualized in a word cloud, for example. This is a good basis for discussion as the meeting continues.

Avantages

Mentimeter is a very simple and yet very comprehensive software to present and discuss interactively with participants. The tool also offers the possibility to visualize data.

Inconvénients

Mentimeter is strongly limited in the free version, which does not allow many uses. Therefore we like to rely on alternatives. However, a quick and uncomplicated survey can still be done well.

Hope A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement primaire et secondaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Great Tool and Easy to Use

Publié le 16/07/2021

I use this software at least once a week. It makes my classroom more engaging. It also keeps all data nice and neat for me. Mentimeter is so easy to use. It has many different options so you can change up your questions or your quiz so they don't look the same every time. Wonderful product!

Avantages

I really like how Mentimeter is easy to use. I have created a few questions as an exit ticket for my students last minute. I have also used this tool for vocabulary, to see how my students were feeling about their homework, and also to see if they are understanding a topic. I love that you can get instant feedback in a variety of ways.

Inconvénients

The software only allows you to create two questions with the free version. But other than that, it is a wonderful tool to help engage my students.

Yvonne S.
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Mentimeter makes presentations engagning

Publié le 27/09/2019

Love Mentimeter! It's a great way to get your audience to participate and even guide your presentation where it needs to go based on their needs. I get the best results when I ask the audience what they want to learn and since it can be annoymous I get loads of participation and engagement.

Avantages

I LOVE that you can integrate this into MS Powerpoint because I have seen so many presentations go from boring to engaging with Mentimeter. It helps that you can introduce a new topic and pull audiences back in with the use of this. Plus, you don't need any additional hardware since is web based.

Inconvénients

If you have a whole lot of text or long questions and answer choices, it does affect the clean look of it. So if you write a whole lot or like to ask detailed questions, this may not look as nice.

• Secteur d'activité: Semi-conducteurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy to engage with viewers

Publié le 07/06/2021

It makes it easy for presenters to involve their audience in their presentation.

Avantages

I like how Mentimeter can make it easy for viewers of your presentation to become participants. No need to download anything, as they can just go to the website and fill in the provided code.

Inconvénients

People do need to have a smart device or laptop, connected to internet, to participate in presentations. And having the audience grab a device, can also cause them to become distracted.

Marissa A.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

Educators Love Mentimeter

Publié le 13/04/2021

I am impressed to the features offer in free version. I am also thankful that they have free version rather than free trial. Amazing app for us educators.

Avantages

I am an educator and tried using this in my presentation to other teachers. I love it in a way that we can interact. You can create Multiple Choice Questions, open ended questions and Q & A. You can even edit per slide for the layout. We can add images or videos as well in your slide. This is cool that it has free version, then you can save your presentations.

Inconvénients

Of course, if you wanted more features they will ask you subscribe. Also, because only few knows this great interactive platform, it takes time to explain how it works. We wish that through this, more educators will explore this great platform for our students.

Brittane R.

• Support client

My company uses Mentimeter to do a lot of our votings and anonymous feedback/questions.

Publié le 28/02/2018

Avantages

I really like that we are able to ask our executive managers anonymous questions during staff meetings. This way, all our questions and concerns get answered without feeling self conscious about asking questions out in the open. My scrum team also uses the voting feature for our Sprint Retrospective. It makes the voting faster and provides visually appealing graphs and charts that can be easily read by everyone.

Inconvénients

It can get confusing when using the codes to vote during our Scrum Retrospective. It means we have to have a different code for each team member. Having to input different codes each time can be tedious.

Great for interactive presentations

Publié le 06/02/2019

We have used this product many times and would recommend it to others. It is easy to use, can be accessed from anywhere, and most importantly is user friendly for those who are attending a presentation. Even those who aren’t tech savvy can participate

Avantages

After looking into many interactive presentation softwares, mentimeter came out on top. The thing I liked most about this product is that presentation attendees need not create a login, it is as simple as going to a website and typing in a code. This was a must for my needs. As I used this product, functionality became more clear. One feature that is really beneficial is the presentation shows up on users devices- this allows them to follow along AND not get distracted by other items. It is really nice that you can upload a PowerPoint and incorporate menti questions into your customized template.

Inconvénients

The free version of this website is very limited, however, menti did give a discount to nonprofits so even on a tight budget, it is affordable.

Ahmet fatih Y.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Your virtual bonds with the audience

Publié le 07/09/2021

Mentimeter makes my teaching more effective. I also use it as I lead my students to generate mind maps about any topic. They love seeing their voices heard in the presentation the moment they interact.

Avantages

The templates are easy to use. The animations are engaging. My audience love being a part of the presentation.

Inconvénients

Nothing so far as it meets all my expectations. It may be a bit time consuming to enter the code so using QR codes may be a better option.

Larz D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Group Interactions at its best

Publié le 31/03/2018

Interactive Presentations and Polling

Avantages

Great presentation tool that allows the host to engage and interact with the audience in real-time. The polling feature is lovely and allows for the setting of questions and the audience can give their input using a mobile phone or any other device connected to the Internet.

Inconvénients

No cons for me. But since I have to put something, you can't control , how truthful the audience are with the presentation polls.

Bojan M.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Simple yet great presentation software

Publié le 23/10/2019

Mentimeter is a great tool that I use in almost all my classes. In a few minutes, you can collect students' opinions or create any kind of presentation. It is definitely a tool that I would recommend using

Avantages

Mentimeter is super easy to use presentation software. I have used only free version, which is limited to 12 presentations but it was enough for what I have needed. There are many question types to choose from but I used (and liked) the most "word cloud". I am using word cloud almost regularly in my classroom as I would like to know students opinion about certain topic.

Inconvénients

In my opinion pro plan is a little bit expensive and basic plan do not offer that much to switch from free to basic.

• Secteur d'activité: Produits chimiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Perfect voting/interaction tool for presentation!

Publié le 17/06/2020

Perfect tool that goes with the online meeting/presentation

Avantages

Voters/Attendees of an online meeting can access the website easily via laptop/smartphone without any VPN (you just need a key from the organizer)
All votes are anonymous so opinions can be expressed more freely
Users can also raise questions using the same tool
All kinds of data visualization for text/statistics

Inconvénients

Nothing to complain as an users. I'm not sure if the poll/questionnaire is ease to organize as a host.

Paula I.
  • Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion

Note globale

One of my favourite tools

Publié le 14/04/2015

I use Mentimeter probably every week. We have to do a lot of our meetings remotely through telco or Lync, and with Mentimeter I can make sure that all participants are equally involved in the process. My favorite set-up is to do the "single choice" series with a segmentation of the results at the end. There is often a very appealing aha-effect from seeing th results diplayed like this in real-time. I don't know of any other tool that could let you do this.

What I love is especially is the fact that I can make Mentimeter look almost exactly like our own PPT-template. I have been asked several times if this is an internal tool :)

Mentimeter is at it's most valuable when it spurs a discussion around the results. This can be incredible sometimes, since the audience has created the results together, they feel that what they are seeing is truly relevant and they often do their uttermost to draw the right conclusions from the data.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Taking the concept of interactive to new levels

Publié le 08/02/2018

Superb tool for polling during presentations

Avantages

First, just to say, I'm glad I came across Mentimeter.
Mentimeter is a great presentation tool that allows the presenter to engage and interact with the audience in real-time.

It's polling feature is awesome and allows you to set the questions and your audience can give their input using a mobile phone or any other device connected to the Internet.

It is an easy-to-use online tool and can be used as a major boost for one meeting and presentation. Everyone out there should use this tool. It's quite fun to use.

Inconvénients

I have yet to come across a con for Mentimeter. Maybe my vision is a bit blurred and I am failing to see, up to this point, the drawbacks.
The only disadvantage I can mention is really related to people, the audience. And how truthful they are with the presentation polls.

Karim J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Pétrole et énergies
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

Engaging and fun Virtual Meeting tool

Publié le 05/08/2021

MentiMeter was very helpful in many presentations I did. Audience enjoyed the quiz feature very well.

Avantages

I liked the main user interface, ease of use for most of the features. I liked the polls and quiz feature is appealing to the eyes. It even has music and avatars.

Inconvénients

I think it was too expensive for my budget. There was a new feature for remote, but It was super clear for me how to use and its purpose. Not sure if there was powerpoint add-ins?