Mentimeter

Outil de sondage en ligne pour les ateliers, les conférences et les événements

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

89 avis

Joël
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Une appli vraiment indispensable à l'animation de mes cours !

Publié le 21/10/2022

J'utilise très régulièrement mentimeter pour réaliser des QCM à la fin de mes cours, et cela motive les étudiants car le côté ludique du produit est vraiment apprécié.

Avantages

La possibilité de faire participer un grand nombre de personnes, de manière simple (affichage d'un QR code pour se connecter), et d'obtenir instantanément leurs réponses.

Inconvénients

Les importations de documents externes réservent parfois des surprises. il est préférable de concevoir ses présentations directement sur le site.

• Secteur d'activité : Produits chimiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Perfect voting/interaction tool for presentation!

Publié le 17/06/2020

Perfect tool that goes with the online meeting/presentation

Perfect tool that goes with the online meeting/presentation

Avantages

Voters/Attendees of an online meeting can access the website easily via laptop/smartphone without any VPN (you just need a key from the organizer)
All votes are anonymous so opinions can be expressed more freely
Users can also raise questions using the same tool
All kinds of data visualization for text/statistics

Inconvénients

Nothing to complain as an users. I'm not sure if the poll/questionnaire is ease to organize as a host.

Jaime Valeriano
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A Review about Mentimeter of a College Student (Practice Teacher) in a University

Publié le 26/05/2022

Overall, I really enjoy using mentimeter in my demo teaching. However, there are only limited questions and quizzes because I am only using the free version. But, because my resourcefulness is being tested, I know that this helps me to improve my creativity.

Avantages

What I like about mentimeter is that it really gives an opportunity to the teacher to make the session fun. Since we are in a pandemic here in the Philippines, our main means of teaching is through online classes. That's why in these times, there are applications that will make the class active, engaging, and not boring, one of them is mentimeter. Together with out creativity, we can have games or any activities that are relevant to the pupils using polls, surveys, quizzes, etc. that their answer can be seen real time. Which means that it can be a form of formative assessment since it is an opportunity for us to give an immediate feedback to some mistakes the students are able to do.

Inconvénients

What I like the least about this software is the limited questions and quizzes per presentation. However, I think that this gives us the opportunity to be resourceful. If I will be given an opportunity to have something to recommend in their company, I'll them that there must be a way where they will be giving a discount for students. It will be very helpful especially to education majors.

• Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

Good tool for voting

Publié le 31/01/2018

Avantages

Mentimeter is a simple and quick way to get real-time votes from a group of people. Whenever I do polling I use it. It has a free version so that is a plus. The free plan comes with unlimited questions and respondents. It is very intuitive and interactive when making presentations that requires the audience input.

Daniel
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Interactive Presentation

Publié le 13/12/2019

We need mentimeters to quickly and collectively collect keywords, which are then visualized in a word cloud, for example. This is a good basis for discussion as the meeting continues.

Avantages

Mentimeter is a very simple and yet very comprehensive software to present and discuss interactively with participants. The tool also offers the possibility to visualize data.

Inconvénients

Mentimeter is strongly limited in the free version, which does not allow many uses. Therefore we like to rely on alternatives. However, a quick and uncomplicated survey can still be done well.

Samuel
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Make it with mentimeter

Publié le 19/07/2023

Avantages

It's faster to use and Convenient not like others

Inconvénients

Sometimes lacks customization and intergrt

Yvonne
Yvonne
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Mentimeter makes presentations engagning

Publié le 27/09/2019

Love Mentimeter! It's a great way to get your audience to participate and even guide your presentation where it needs to go based on their needs. I get the best results when I ask the audience what they want to learn and since it can be annoymous I get loads of participation and engagement.

Avantages

I LOVE that you can integrate this into MS Powerpoint because I have seen so many presentations go from boring to engaging with Mentimeter. It helps that you can introduce a new topic and pull audiences back in with the use of this. Plus, you don't need any additional hardware since is web based.

Inconvénients

If you have a whole lot of text or long questions and answer choices, it does affect the clean look of it. So if you write a whole lot or like to ask detailed questions, this may not look as nice.

• Secteur d'activité : Semi-conducteurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy to engage with viewers

Publié le 07/06/2021

It makes it easy for presenters to involve their audience in their presentation.

Avantages

I like how Mentimeter can make it easy for viewers of your presentation to become participants. No need to download anything, as they can just go to the website and fill in the provided code.

Inconvénients

People do need to have a smart device or laptop, connected to internet, to participate in presentations. And having the audience grab a device, can also cause them to become distracted.

Peter
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion des investissements
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Mentimeter works well overall without too much mental taxing

Publié le 10/06/2023

Avantages

East to learn, easy to use, quick to get started, variety of survey/poll types.

Inconvénients

I sometimes need to combine a couple of different types of survey questions into a single question. Not easily done.

Mariachiara

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Mentimeter for sharing ideas

Publié le 19/07/2023

If you do not need to many questions it is very usefull, the results are immediate and easily to be shared and seen

Avantages

Mentimeter is very usefull to share ideas, like create a word cloud and see results od polling or questions

Inconvénients

The free part of the program only permits to create only three slides (poll or question or word cloud)

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Taking the concept of interactive to new levels

Publié le 08/02/2018

Superb tool for polling during presentations

Superb tool for polling during presentations

Avantages

First, just to say, I'm glad I came across Mentimeter.
Mentimeter is a great presentation tool that allows the presenter to engage and interact with the audience in real-time.

It's polling feature is awesome and allows you to set the questions and your audience can give their input using a mobile phone or any other device connected to the Internet.

It is an easy-to-use online tool and can be used as a major boost for one meeting and presentation. Everyone out there should use this tool. It's quite fun to use.

Inconvénients

I have yet to come across a con for Mentimeter. Maybe my vision is a bit blurred and I am failing to see, up to this point, the drawbacks.
The only disadvantage I can mention is really related to people, the audience. And how truthful they are with the presentation polls.

Alicia
  • Secteur d'activité : Bijoux et produits de luxe
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Perfect Supplementary Tool For Presentations

Publié le 01/01/2023

To get the best experience a paid subscription is needed, but depending on your needs, it may be worth it!

Avantages

Because of the anonymity of the format, it is a great tool for authentic audience participation during presentations, classroom teachings, etc. I love that PowerPoint can be integrated into it!

Inconvénients

I can not find a way to track the data from the answers collected live so that I can replay them

Alternatives envisagées

• Secteur d'activité : Événementiel
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Wonderful LIVE results

Publié le 12/04/2022

I love Mentimeter because it's a great way to engage my audience and ensure that they feel included in my workshops.

Avantages

I use mentimeter in almost every workshop that I do. With mentimeter, I am able to solicit the audience response and show it in a word cloud LIVE during the presentation. My results and slide don't disappear over time, and I can always duplicate or view a prior slide. I love the options to hide results, to change the number of entries, and to stop and start the polling. Mentimeter also consistently add new features to their platforms, and I'm always happy to try them. Plus, you can use a lot of the features for free.

Inconvénients

Under the free account, you cannot create a mentimeter slide with a feature too far in advanced; you either get 2 days or 7 days for the presentation mode/slide feature to stay active because the voting code for the presentation becomes inactive after that time period.

Brittane
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Support client

My company uses Mentimeter to do a lot of our votings and anonymous feedback/questions.

Publié le 28/02/2018

Avantages

I really like that we are able to ask our executive managers anonymous questions during staff meetings. This way, all our questions and concerns get answered without feeling self conscious about asking questions out in the open. My scrum team also uses the voting feature for our Sprint Retrospective. It makes the voting faster and provides visually appealing graphs and charts that can be easily read by everyone.

Inconvénients

It can get confusing when using the codes to vote during our Scrum Retrospective. It means we have to have a different code for each team member. Having to input different codes each time can be tedious.

Faten

Mentimeter

Publié le 03/11/2022

Avantages

Many questions typesMany design ideasMany features and controls

Inconvénients

No way to align slide title to the right for right to left languages Showing the message " changing alignment is not available for this slide type"

Simon
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

I use it in teaching

Publié le 30/10/2023

Avantages

I use it to get response from everyone when having a lecture in front of 25-100 people. Works great.

Inconvénients

I would like to be able to remove a certain comment in real time. Sometimes students write something inappropriate or offensive and I don't want everyone to see that on the screen.

Marissa
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Educators Love Mentimeter

Publié le 13/04/2021

I am impressed to the features offer in free version. I am also thankful that they have free version rather than free trial. Amazing app for us educators.

Avantages

I am an educator and tried using this in my presentation to other teachers. I love it in a way that we can interact. You can create Multiple Choice Questions, open ended questions and Q & A. You can even edit per slide for the layout. We can add images or videos as well in your slide. This is cool that it has free version, then you can save your presentations.

Inconvénients

Of course, if you wanted more features they will ask you subscribe. Also, because only few knows this great interactive platform, it takes time to explain how it works. We wish that through this, more educators will explore this great platform for our students.

Alexander
Alexander

Note globale

Most innovative tool in the market

Publié le 14/04/2015

Mentimeter is offering unique opportunities of interactivity with an audience. Especially the immediate participation in a survey by QR-Codes without the need of installing any application is a great help to implement a survey. The results will appear immediately on the screen in an attractive layout. With the question type „Open Ended“ it is easy to start a brainstorming and in combination with the layout option „Word Cloud“ you get a fantastic overview. Concluding Mentimeter is an innovative tool for presentations in business meetings, school classes and lectures at university.

Avantages

a lot - especially: interactivity, responsiveness, general performance, reliability, intuitive handling

Inconvénients

None - it's worth doing the upgrade

Andrea

Easy to Implement Assessment Tool

Publié le 01/07/2023

Avantages

Our nonprofit education team was able to easily set-up and integrate Mentimeter into our virtual workshops to gather feedback and engage our community.

Inconvénients

I'd like to be able to download a report that highlights the answers from different polls (ie the surveys from three different dates or sites) without having to re-use the same survey.

Natalie
  • Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Fun, simple way to keep meetings engaging

Publié le 09/04/2021

Our larger meetings (especially world-wide) have been revolutionized. People pay attention, can anonymously share what they truly feel, or participate in easy and manageable team building.

Avantages

LOVE the word clouds-- great way to keep attention in meetings by asking for submissions like that or adding in polls. Really versatile software, usable both for business and for team building. Easy to use as "Two Truths and a Lie" game, trivia, etc. on top of gathering employee ideas/feelings relating to work

Inconvénients

Honestly no complaints- very intuitive, simple, low-maintenance.

Reshma
Reshma

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

WORD CLOUDS - my favourite thing!

Publié le 01/03/2018

Engagement of staff at all levels - and that is so very important.

Engagement of staff at all levels - and that is so very important.

Avantages

It is so easy to set up and customize various polls in different formats, to set up a specific brand and mode of presentation, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that you can embed a menti directly into a Powerpoint slide so that you can directly run a presentation without breaking the flow.

Inconvénients

Can't really think of anything significant -but perhaps I would say - lets see how else we can embed into other ways - Prezi for example? Or a live post on Workplace?

• Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great tool to sense opinions and engage audiences

Publié le 30/10/2022

Avantages

Menti enables everyone to include polls and quizzes into presentations, boosting audience engagement and interactivity.

Inconvénients

A pay-per-use pricing model would be nice as a subscription is not feasible for those only running a limited number of presentations.

Debbie
  • Secteur d'activité : Psychologie
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

Menti Reviewd

Publié le 07/06/2021

I really enjoyed my experience as both a user and a developer of questions. I had a training coordinator show me the program and will be utilizing it into future trainings.

Avantages

My training attendees and coordinator really enjoyed the process. The results were fun and contributed to a great conversation about our topic!

Inconvénients

It's a little confusing at first to get an idea of where to start.

Rick
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Mentimeter is great for engagement

Publié le 04/12/2019

Overall, Mentimeter is a great tool to include in any presentation.

Overall, Mentimeter is a great tool to include in any presentation.

Avantages

Mentimeter is a great tool for engaging an audience. Integrating the software into a presentation provides instant feedback on your audience's views.

Inconvénients

Mentimeter offers limited options in the free trial, which limit the ability to evaluate the software before purchasing.

Nalin
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

A good software to keep interest of the participant in a lecture

Publié le 24/06/2021

Avantages

the quiz is really useful to keep the participant alive in the lecture.

Inconvénients

difficult to embed in PowerPoint. sometimes it is stuck when run as an embedded item in a PowerPoint slide.